[Discussion] Taiyo no Uta

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 15th, '06, 07:18

Wow She is very cute...I like episode 3 when they were trap wheeling and they trap....It's so good.....I don't want the ending to be sad .......My tisue is already run out.....I like Erik...... :cheers: :cheers:

cutie_24

Post by cutie_24 » Aug 15th, '06, 07:24

TG3 wrote:This drama started slow but now it's getting really good. Ep 6 was great, especially the ending. I kind of know how it's gonna end but I still want to see this to the very end, no matter how sad it will be.

BTW, the soundtrack for this should be awesome.
re soundtrack, i totally agree! i can't wait to download it! ive been looking everywhere for the soundtrack but no luck yet. so i guess i have no choice but to wait for it here in d'addicts. :P

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 15th, '06, 07:30

Snowboard wrote:Wow She is very cute...I like episode 3 when they were trap wheeling and they trap....It's so good.....I don't want the ending to be sad .......My tisue is already run out.....I like Erik...... :cheers: :cheers:
Again don't treally give away anything... It ruins it for those that might not have seen it yet >< And if you are, just use the Spoiler Tag.

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 15th, '06, 07:42

Again don't treally give away anything... It ruins it for those that might not have seen it yet >< And if you are, just use the Spoiler Tag.[/quote]

Sory soryy........My mistake.........I will close my mouth now........ :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 15th, '06, 07:45

No problem just remember to use the Spoiler Tag if you are going to talk about anything that takes place within an Episode as there are plenty of viewers that havent seen it I am sure... (As I have only seen up to 3) But I know if I came to this or the other thread I wouldn't want anything spoiled in future episodes.

Just a precausion.. So no worries (UNless you constantly do so) ^_^

Daijoubu

Post by Daijoubu » Aug 15th, '06, 07:46

For such a young j-idol/actress (and incredibly cute) Sawajiri Erika has very good command of her emotions on camera. Specifically, her tears doesn't seem forced or over the top; in most cases, she seems to paint genuine sadness with her face. Maybe it's because, even though she's so young, she's gone through a lot of tragedies in her life. Losing her father and older brother might do it (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sawajiri_Erika). For all of those reasons, she's becoming my favorite up and coming jdrama actress. So far, her performance in Taiyou no Uta hasn't taken a drop since 1 Litre of Tears.

:cheers:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 15th, '06, 07:51

Hmm I didn't know that she lost her Father and Older Brother... Well that could explain her 'natural-ness' when it comes to displaying her emotions in her dramas.

BUt yeah I am sure in the future in any Drama/Movie she is casted on, she will always do well and none the less if she gets casted with a different role (Other than Sadness) people will always trace it back to 1 Litre of Tears.

Just like this Drama, people compare to 1 Litre of Tears and how her performance is just fantastic!!!

I mean although I have seen only 3 episodes of this, I am sure her acting will only get better with each episode I continue to watch.

Daijoubu

Post by Daijoubu » Aug 15th, '06, 07:58

I'm sure it doesn't hurt her cause considering that she's EXTREMELY kawaii; although in Taiyou no Uta, with the ample use of make up, fashionable clothings, and more of an aggressive attitude, she's approaching the HOT range. :D

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 16th, '06, 04:52

Daijoubu wrote:I'm sure it doesn't hurt her cause considering that she's EXTREMELY kawaii; although in Taiyou no Uta, with the ample use of make up, fashionable clothings, and more of an aggressive attitude, she's approaching the HOT range. :D
Haha. I have the same thoughts as you. :D The way she dresses in that show is oh, so cute! I just wanna hug her. :wub:

anchan

Post by anchan » Aug 16th, '06, 14:21

adriansyc wrote:
mizune wrote:Sawajiri Erika's debut as Amane Kaoru will be released on 8/30/2006.
In additional to a normal version, there is a special version that includes a DVD and photobook.

Tracklist:
1. タイヨウのうた
2. Stay with me
3. タイヨウのうた [acoustic version]
4. Stay with me [acoustic version]
5. タイヨウのうた [instrumenta]
6. Stay with me [instrumenta]
7. Wish [original instrumental]

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-6407
:D woooo this going to be interestin got acoustic version as well i cant wait :D
hope some one will upload it cause at my country hardly get the original cd :-(

awwwww. only the original instrumental of WISH??? i also really like this song too. is it going to be a separate CD then?

i already placed an order for this one! can't wait!

Jairick

Post by Jairick » Aug 16th, '06, 14:40

hahahaha.. i couldn't wait for ep5 translation.. already watched it ;-) i understood a bit though...

she's soo kawaii! :D

bah-tons

Post by bah-tons » Aug 16th, '06, 20:23

i wonder if it will get intense like in 1 litre..

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Aug 16th, '06, 22:21

fun how this show just started and everyone wants to know the ending. bet u guys open your christmas presents early too huh?

just be patient and try not to ruin it for the rest of us!!

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 16th, '06, 22:24

Hehe that is what I have been trying to avoid but people always want to know the ending without just waiting =) I guess that is how us humans are...

I don't really care what the outcome is at the moment except for.. Just to watch each episode that I can.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 17th, '06, 00:12

SacredCultivator wrote:Hehe that is what I have been trying to avoid but people always want to know the ending without just waiting =) I guess that is how us humans are...
i usually never wanna hear the ending for dramas or movies or whatever unless i've seen it myself... but in the case of taiyou no uta i already know the ending... but i kinda wish i didn't cuz it takes some of the suspense out... anyways i think that someone requested the upload of wish by tachibana asami again cuz the previous link had already expired so i'll upload it in a bit cuz i'm on a different computer right now

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 17th, '06, 00:28

Thanks, and bleh just from the way you admitted of knowing the ending sort of ruined it for me >< Lol, just the tone that I took from it..

But ehhh hopefully no one else will say any more about it.

And looking forward to the upload.

ryan123

Post by ryan123 » Aug 17th, '06, 06:54

SacredCultivator wrote:Thanks, and bleh just from the way you admitted of knowing the ending sort of ruined it for me >< Lol, just the tone that I took from it..

But ehhh hopefully no one else will say any more about it.

And looking forward to the upload.
no one knows the ending yet, only the producer of the show...
So basically thoese people that say they know the ending, really dont know the ending for sure

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 17th, '06, 07:04

That may be true, but even if one says what the end Could Be, it could still ruin it for some people.

oceansportrait

Post by oceansportrait » Aug 17th, '06, 07:23

SacredCultivator wrote:
Snowboard wrote:Wow She is very cute...I like episode 3 when they were trap wheeling and they trap....It's so good.....I don't want the ending to be sad .......My tisue is already run out.....I like Erik...... :cheers: :cheers:
Again don't treally give away anything... It ruins it for those that might not have seen it yet >< And if you are, just use the Spoiler Tag.
Just out of curiosity...why do we always have to hide anything about a certain episode behind a spoiler tag? I know it's to keep from revealing anything to those who haven't seen the episodes...but just from the thread title people should get an idea that this thread is for talking about Taiyou no Uta. People should come in here prepared to discuss the episodes, and be prepared to have any spoilers revealed to them if they haven't seen the latest episodes.

Because so far, really, the only comments that HAVEN'T required a spoiler tag were comments about how cute Sawajiri Erika is (and she is, but that's besides the point), which has nothing to do with Taiyou no Uta---the drama.

And I think it's pretty obvious from the very first episode (I could guess how the story would end just from reading the synopsis, even before I began watching the series) how the series is going to end. I don't think, therefore, that it's a spoiler to say it's going to be a "sad" ending. Because really, the truth of the matter is, her character has a fatal illness. They're not just going to be able to find some miracle cure for her midway.

Daijoubu

Post by Daijoubu » Aug 17th, '06, 07:41

oceansportrait wrote:but just from the thread title people should get an idea that this thread is for talking about Taiyou no Uta. People should come in here prepared to discuss the episodes, and be prepared to have any spoilers revealed to them if they haven't seen the latest episodes.
Well said. I have to agree for the most part. But for clarity's sake, what do you define as the latest episode? The most recently aired, released raw, or subbed?

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 17th, '06, 21:39

Um, I dunno if I'm qualified to say anything, but yeah... some people may not have watched all the episodes released yet and have only watched subs, like me. Personally, I don't wanna read a spoiler about what happens beyond whatever is subbed at the moment.

Also, for Taiyou no Uta, it was based off a movie called Endless Love. If ppl spoil whatever happens in it without a spoiler tag, I definitely wouldn't like it... AND there's a j-movie version for this too. So yeah~

But personally, I don't see anything wrong with discussion whatever happened in the latest subbed episodes. XD

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 17th, '06, 22:19

Hehe that can go both ways also.. Becuse some people prefer hardsubs to softsubs(Like me) and hardsubs get released later than the SoftSubs as.. well softsubs ep 4 is out whereas for hardsubs ep 2 just got released... So yeah thought I would point that out as well...

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Aug 18th, '06, 01:54

@SacredCultivator: sorry if i ruined it for u... but when i said it ruined it for me cuz i knew the ending i meant that the surprise was taken out of the show for me... that doesn't mean the ending is bad... or is the way u think it is (whatever that may be)... anyways sorry....

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 18th, '06, 03:45

I just curious...is that true this story have two different part...One part is the movie an who play it is yui and the drama is erika sawajiri......and also is the drama and the movie have te same ending and same story ............ :cheers: :cheers:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 18th, '06, 04:00

Hmm it isn't two different parts.. They are standalone on themselves.. As you dont' need to watch one to understand the other if that is what you are asking...

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 18th, '06, 04:33

SacredCultivator wrote:Hmm it isn't two different parts.. They are standalone on themselves.. As you dont' need to watch one to understand the other if that is what you are asking...
Ehm oh....Okie ehm one more question please....is the overall movie story and the ending same with the drama or different soryy to bother you......thx for answer it..... :cheers: :salut:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 18th, '06, 05:40

Just from common sense.. I will say the ending will be the same... Only difference = Time / Actors/Actresses.

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 18th, '06, 09:38

Oh thx....for your help..... :salut: :salut:

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Aug 18th, '06, 10:01

i always worry bout the use of spoiler tags or not. some forums, u have to use them or they get mad at u while some just dont care.
id like the title for this show to just be taiyo no uta (spoilers). that way new people who browse here wont have the show spoiled by mistake.
or, just set the rules that all discussions beyond the subbed should be in a spoiler tag. i think most guys here watch them soft subbed so sorry for the hard subbed guys.

spring

Post by spring » Aug 18th, '06, 10:16

Just watched the movie and the songs are catchy as well, anyone have those songs?
cheers

airskape

Post by airskape » Aug 20th, '06, 14:52

damn..i just started watching this drama up til 4 now and its definetely the best this season

erika is even prettier in this drama than she was in 1 litre of tears..but why did they give her another role as a girl with a disease? lol

i've only skimmed through the previous posts but if you're posting about what you think could be a potential spoiler, please please put them in spoiler tags stating the episode number it's from. there's nothing worse than reading a spoiler from a drama you love watching

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 21st, '06, 14:39

spring wrote:Just watched the movie and the songs are catchy as well, anyone have those songs?
cheers
lol, unless I'm mistaken, this thread is only about the drama version of Taiyou no Uta, starring Sawajiri Erika, not the movie verison~ ^^;

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 22nd, '06, 11:42

Yeah, we'll keep it to a drama basis.
Kaoru played by Sawajiri Erika.

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 22nd, '06, 14:16

[quote="airskape"]damn..i just started watching this drama up til 4 now and its definetely the best this season

erika is even prettier in this drama than she was in 1 litre of tears..but why did they give her another role as a girl with a disease? lol

lol. you have the same idea with me ..........She is s pretty lol.....I like whatever the drama she play lol....Her act is so good.......Ehm and yes she have the role as a girl who have disease who don't have the cure lol........ehm anyway this is the best drama after 1 litre tears...............BANZAI ERIKA SAWAJIRI.... :cheers: : :cheers: :cheers:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Aug 22nd, '06, 14:21

spring wrote:Just watched the movie and the songs are catchy as well, anyone have those songs?
cheers
not to stray off topic, but i definitely have the theme song (goodbye days). ill post from home tonight. PM me what the other songs are and ill look for them.

soulsteelgray

Post by soulsteelgray » Aug 23rd, '06, 01:52

cheers
Since you mentioned it, here's all of the Taiyou no Uta-related posts I've made on my media blog. It includes not only links to download the movie's songs, but also a link to download the PV for Taiyou no Uta.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 23rd, '06, 03:14

they better well be catchy since they got YUI off the streets and into the recording studio... ^_^;;;
but geez, when you listen to the songs sawajiri's amane kaoru writes and compare them to a real street singer-songwriter... the difference is :crazy:

although YUI really should just stick to the singing... :whistling:

if you like the songs from the movie, you can always find more of YUI's music on jpop sites listed in the Links of Interest

motao

Post by motao » Aug 25th, '06, 04:34

My original clip from ep 01-05 of Taiyou no uta. You need to enter the password "erika"
to download and unzip the file below.

http://www.rupan.net/uploader/download/ ... 662.SkNAUJ

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Aug 25th, '06, 16:59

motao wrote:My original clip from ep 01-05 of Taiyou no uta. You need to enter the password "erika"
to download and unzip the file below.

http://www.rupan.net/uploader/download/ ... 662.SkNAUJ
It Says ERROR :unsure:

torr3nt

Post by torr3nt » Aug 25th, '06, 20:13

Really wanna see this for Erika. Does anyone know if the english hardsubbed version is out yet/where I can get it? :D

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 25th, '06, 20:18

Yes you can get the hardsub here: Taiyou No Uta HardSub Ep 1

torr3nt

Post by torr3nt » Aug 26th, '06, 17:22

SacredCultivator wrote:Yes you can get the hardsub here: Taiyou No Uta HardSub Ep 1
Ahhh! Thank you thank you! :wub:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 26th, '06, 18:24

Your welcome ^_^, just helping out.

tkchan

Post by tkchan » Aug 27th, '06, 12:20

the FULL single is out on jpopsuki... but WISH is only instrumental... was it ever supposed to have words on this single?

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=24289

motao

Post by motao » Aug 27th, '06, 13:49

(Deleted)
Last edited by motao on Aug 27th, '06, 22:34, edited 2 times in total.

Keitaro

Post by Keitaro » Aug 27th, '06, 13:59

tkchan wrote:the FULL single is out on jpopsuki... but WISH is only instrumental... was it ever supposed to have words on this single?

First Press Limited Edition, I think someone will upload it to d-addicts tracker soon.

soulsteelgray

Post by soulsteelgray » Aug 27th, '06, 15:03

tkchan wrote:the FULL single is out on jpopsuki... but WISH is only instrumental... was it ever supposed to have words on this single?

No. The song's listed as an "original instrumental," so yeah.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 15:07

Wooo thank you for that!!!

Snowboard

Post by Snowboard » Aug 27th, '06, 15:22

Thx for that arigato heheheh....

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Aug 27th, '06, 15:26

How do u guys see this drama so far, I love it !! especially ep. 3 !!! =D ~

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 15:27

I see it as being WOW if Erika Sawajiri becomes a singer/ under the name of Kaoru Amane, now that is when you know a Drama is WOAH haha.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 27th, '06, 17:14

*Lifo* wrote:How do u guys see this drama so far, I love it !! especially ep. 3 !!! =D ~
Honestly, I think the drama has failed to live up to it's expectations...
It's not terrible (you can go a long ways with high production quality), but it's not all that great either... I was hoping for a lot more than this... :fear:

And Sawajiri Erika releasing a single is actually just par for the norm of young idolets... ^_^;
What would shock me is if she takes it up as an actual career path a la Matsu Takako and Shibasaki Kou.... 'cause Sawajiri's voice is really only average... o_o;;;

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 17:17

But then again, everyone has their own opinion right/

As everyone's expectations aren't the same, we as individuals set what the expectations are...

So yeah to sum it all up, everyone will have their varients of answers but mine still stays ^_^

{Along with it depends on how vast ones knowledge is of well the Japanese Ways/etc.}

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Aug 27th, '06, 17:28

@mizune: Maybe this drama isn't your type, who knows? =)

@SacredCultivator: The drama is a WOW, like you said, I think both sawajiri erika and Yamada Takayuki are being great on the screen !! :thumright:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 27th, '06, 17:30

^ I'm not questioning anybody's opinion. I'm just stating mine.
I know some ppl are waaay in love with this (or other) series, and that's fine...
There are some shows I like that others don't. No big deal...

Ppl shouldn't be afraid to express their opinions on things. It's a discussion, after all.
What's important is the ability to recognize and respect other ppl's positions.

minikui

Post by minikui » Aug 27th, '06, 17:34

now, it's bad for me to say this, but i'm not "wow"ed by this drama either. It is good, but doesn't really touch me ...... at this point while watching 1 Litre of tears I was completely hooked and so sad, while with Taiyou no uta i'm not feeling very much .... maybe it's really true that "life writes the best stories" =)

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 17:54

@Mizune: No I do respect your opinion, I was just expanding upon it to give both sides.

And

@Minikui: Well yeah I can agree that 1 Litre of Tears was more of a 'hooker(Don't take the wrong connotation) because the disease is more ehh not sure the word.. more emotional? than XP (Although both does suck, but in 1LoTs your life is worse off than XP

But than again hehe everyone has their own opinion ^_^

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Aug 27th, '06, 18:19

I love this drama, but then again, I love pretty much every drama I watch. The songs are nice, too. I'm glad somebody started subbing it.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Aug 27th, '06, 18:23

theresalynne wrote:I love this drama, but then again, I love pretty much every drama I watch. The songs are nice, too. I'm glad somebody started subbing it.
I agree with you, I really like the OST too :D

soulsteelgray

Post by soulsteelgray » Aug 27th, '06, 18:30

mizune wrote:And Sawajiri Erika releasing a single is actually just par for the norm of young idolets... ^_^;
What would shock me is if she takes it up as an actual career path a la Matsu Takako and Shibasaki Kou.... 'cause Sawajiri's voice is really only average... o_o;;;
Until the announcement of the Kaoru Amane single, I was actually under the impression that Sawajiri Erika was faking her guitar playing and her vocals in Stay with me weren't hers at all.

I dropped the series after skimming episode 1. I was just too put off by the changes from the movie. Maybe I'll pick it back up at some far-off date, but I don't see myself watching it anytime soon.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 18:30

*Lifo* wrote:
theresalynne wrote:I love this drama, but then again, I love pretty much every drama I watch. The songs are nice, too. I'm glad somebody started subbing it.
I agree with you, I really like the OST too :D
HEHE< sorry to laugh, but the OST hasn't been released yet =) only Kaoru's Single, OST won't be out till next Month (Which isn't too far from now).

But yes I enjoy the music to.

minikui

Post by minikui » Aug 27th, '06, 18:36

I think her voice sounds a lot better in "Taiyou no uta" than in "Stay with me", but she really only has an average voice ... but probably they'll still try to make some more money with more singles.

indokid

Post by indokid » Aug 27th, '06, 18:45

her singing voice is ok i guess.. above expectation
but why did she credit herself as kaoru amane in the album?

soulsteelgray

Post by soulsteelgray » Aug 27th, '06, 18:48

indokid wrote:her singing voice is ok i guess.. above expectation
but why did she credit herself as kaoru amane in the album?
It's to give the illusion that she's Kaoru herself singing the songs.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Aug 27th, '06, 20:52

soulsteelgray wrote:Until the announcement of the Kaoru Amane single, I was actually under the impression that Sawajiri Erika was faking her guitar playing and her vocals in Stay with me weren't hers at all.

I dropped the series after skimming episode 1. I was just too put off by the changes from the movie. Maybe I'll pick it back up at some far-off date, but I don't see myself watching it anytime soon.
Is the movie good then? I was planning on watching both, but a few people have said it's (the drama) not that great (I know loads say it's good but I think I'd see things from the others point of view), but I still think I will watch the movie.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 21:31

Lowest wrote:
soulsteelgray wrote:Until the announcement of the Kaoru Amane single, I was actually under the impression that Sawajiri Erika was faking her guitar playing and her vocals in Stay with me weren't hers at all.

Is the movie good then? I was planning on watching both, but a few people have said it's (the drama) not that great (I know loads say it's good but I think I'd see things from the others point of view), but I still think I will watch the movie.
You can just watch both, I mean everyone is comparing the two anyway right? And they are all opinions, and you can't judge from that unless you watch them... So watch both ^_^

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 27th, '06, 23:23

slightly OT, I understand why the current version of Windows is named XP, it's also an incurable disease ...
Seems that XP just doesn't stand for anything good... it stands for a version of Windows, a incurable disease, a mocking emoticon, and ass-wipe ...

torr3nt

Post by torr3nt » Aug 27th, '06, 23:45

auroragb wrote:slightly OT, I understand why the current version of Windows is named XP, it's also an incurable disease ...
Seems that XP just doesn't stand for anything good... it stands for a version of Windows, a incurable disease, a mocking emoticon, and ass-wipe ...
I don't really get what you said but I'm pretty sure Windows XP stands for Windows Experience. I read that somewhere.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 27th, '06, 23:49

LOL Auroragb that was lame =)

But yeah... Try not to drift off too much now.

Hard to beleive that this drama is almost over already ><

soulsteelgray

Post by soulsteelgray » Aug 28th, '06, 00:23

Lowest wrote:

As SacredCultivator said, you could always watch both. I'm just choosing to not watch the drama at this time because I saw the movie first then compared it to what I saw in the drama and it wasn't what I knew at all. It could be that you watch the drama first, like it, then watch the movie and not like it because you've already established how Taiyou no Uta should be told and what the characters should be like.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Aug 28th, '06, 02:09

soulsteelgray wrote:As SacredCultivator said, you could always watch both. I'm just choosing to not watch the drama at this time because I saw the movie first then compared it to what I saw in the drama and it wasn't what I knew at all. It could be that you watch the drama first, like it, then watch the movie and not like it because you've already established how Taiyou no Uta should be told and what the characters should be like.
Well at the moment I'm not really planing on watching the drama, I'll probably watch an episode or two some when, but if the movie is good then I won't wait till the drama is over to watch it.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 28th, '06, 03:12

SacredCultivator wrote:LOL Auroragb that was lame =)

hehe, i'm the master of these lame ass-ociations ;)

I noticed something strange about Erikas performance. She always sits cross-legged, model-style. Such behavior is strange for a shut-in.

It was especially noticeable when she's emoting with all her might with her upper body in front of the doctor in begining of episode 4, but was totally sitting relaxed...

but I have to say that she's extremely pretty with her hair down :wub:

kennyboy

Post by kennyboy » Aug 28th, '06, 04:55

auroragb wrote:
SacredCultivator wrote:LOL Auroragb that was lame =)

hehe, i'm the master of these lame ass-ociations ;)

I noticed something strange about Erikas performance. She always sits cross-legged, model-style. Such behavior is strange for a shut-in.

It was especially noticeable when she's emoting with all her might with her upper body in front of the doctor in begining of episode 4, but was totally sitting relaxed...

but I have to say that she's extremely pretty with her hair down :wub:
not that i've observed....so far only in ep 7 when she's practicing her songs.

But what can she do? its a TV show. she can't be sitting down with legs splayed wide open can she? :lol

hey....she's extremely pretty with or without her hair let down okie!!! :cussing:
Let's hope she doesn't get another role as a chemotherapy patient....bald would not be good. :mrgreen:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 28th, '06, 05:12

kennyboy wrote:But what can she do? its a TV show. she can't be sitting down with legs splayed wide open can she? :lol
Actually she can, she's always wearing pants (even says so in ep 6), yet she sits like someone who wears shorts and skirts alot

btw, I'm not saying that she's only pretty with her hair down, just that she just looks particularly lovely that way

airskape

Post by airskape » Aug 28th, '06, 05:43

well girls in general don't sit with their legs wide open, with or without pants :lol