[Discussion] Hana yome wa yakudoshi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
haruna_hamasaki

[Discussion] Hana yome wa yakudoshi

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jul 6th, '06, 00:56

Kioku + Love Song Forum will make subs for this series! :-)

iDREAM

Post by iDREAM » Jul 6th, '06, 20:05

Reallly? O_O thats so awesome, thanks for the info.... you're 100% sure? :D

sutafairu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sutafairu » Jul 6th, '06, 23:01

Yes, I am 100% sure. ^^ Provided I can find the raws, we will be subbing this series. But like I said on the LiveJournal Community, this will NOT be a weekly release like the other series we've been putting out.

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jul 7th, '06, 00:34

sutafairu wrote:Yes, I am 100% sure. ^^ Provided I can find the raws, we will be subbing this series. But like I said on the LiveJournal Community, this will NOT be a weekly release like the other series we've been putting out.
Never mind and take your time as much as you need.
We'll patiently wait. :-)

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » Jul 7th, '06, 01:41

Hey, that's great news, I am planning to watch this series and thought that I have to struggle to understand with my craptacular command of Japanese. Yes, I'll be waiting patiently as well.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 7th, '06, 02:17

yups! that's excellent news!!! an early thanks to sutafairu (for the reply) and the rest of the Kioku & LS fansubbing teams!

no need to rush~ I understand it's summer and everyone's busy with their daily lives. but i'm really happy that Kioku & LS have decided to sub this project~ :cheers: :wub:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 8th, '06, 03:12

Just finished watching the first episode without the subs. It's pretty funny!
I mean, even without the subs, I can still follow the storyline, which makes the drama a pretty easy watch.

Our heroine, Taketomi Akiko, is an famous and successful anchorwoman. But, she finds out that she is being replaced by a younger new comer and is renegated to the "dark corner of pityful job options." (I think her boyfriend dumps her, too.) Her friend labels the series of misfortunes as "Yakudoshi." Taketomi begs her boss to keep her on the job. She is willing to take on any assignment. So her boss assigns her to a variety show where she will become a farm bride. She remembers one of her ex-boyfriends, Azuchi Ichiro, has a family peach farm. So she hooks up with him and manipulates him into agreeing to let her work in his family farm. He even draws a detail map and a family tree for her. (The way they show each family member's quirks is so funny!) And, off she goes. But before she gets on the train to the rural Japan, her producer tells her that she cannot let his family know she is there for a variety show. She has to convince the family that she wants marry Azuchi and that she is introducing herself to the family (by working along side with them. Shock...)

Shinohara Ryoko's character in Hana is so different from how she was in Anego and Unfair. She speaks like a bullet train: fast and nonstop. The way she speaks reminds me of women who love to hear their own voice and have to get the last word in. I love when she's pissed because she makes those really adorable expressions.
[img]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8486 ... ara1ya.jpg[/img] :wub:
I also love Koyama Keiichiro. He plays the youngest son of the Azuchi family. I was seriously LMAO when they show him putting piles of coins into his ten thousand piggy banks. :lol

I can't wait for the next episode when Taketomi has to face Azuchi's most feared matriarch, Azuchi Ichiro's mother.

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 18th, '06, 03:57

this is so funny...the second episode is funny...

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 18th, '06, 04:15

i cant wait to seee this drama
i think im going to wait until there are subs and then d/l it
will it be soft or hard subbed?

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 18th, '06, 05:23

kawaiiness__ wrote:i cant wait to seee this drama
since it's koiku sub groups...i think it's going to be hardsubbed...i don't know much about love song forum...

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 18th, '06, 05:27

viet_kitty wrote:
since it's koiku sub groups...i think it's going to be hardsubbed...i don't know much about love song forum...
yeah i thought so too but jus making sure
thankss
well, i hope its hardsubbed ^^ i like hardsubs but anything will do

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 18th, '06, 05:32

kawaiiness__ wrote:
viet_kitty wrote:
yeah i thought so too but jus making sure
thankss
well, i hope its hardsubbed ^^ i like hardsubs but anything will do
yep...i love koyama a lot in this...haha...with his piggy bank army...he's so cute in there...although he is getting sunburn from shootings...he said it's killing him...has to put aloe lotion...he also said something like...i can't reach my back...someone do it for me...hahaha...he's so cute...

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jul 20th, '06, 14:09

I like Ryoko in this drama. She's really expressive and adorable. Looking forward to the third episode. I do find the scheming cousin, Kaori, quite ridiculous and annoying though.

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jul 24th, '06, 04:53

YES!!!the translation for this is done...but it's been edited...sad...

thesis_2003

Post by thesis_2003 » Aug 7th, '06, 17:44

This movie look fun. Can anyone tell me where to download the movie with english sub? Thanks verr much.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Apr 4th, '07, 17:24

Ok, this direct download link for the ep6 of Hanayome wa Yakudoshi, which is broadcast as Bad Luck Bride by UTB Hollywood on KSCI in the LA area. Quality is B+, since it's capture from over the air digital, but compress at 1kb. This is not mean to replace Kioku + Love Song's higher quality hard sub. That's why I am not putting it on the tracker. Even for me, this capture will not be save to my collection.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60UT1AVD

Let me know, if I should still post direct link to the next episode.

Thanks.

ivenxubi

Post by ivenxubi » Apr 13th, '07, 03:56

XrayMind wrote:Ok, this direct download link for the ep6 of Hanayome wa Yakudoshi, which is broadcast as Bad Luck Bride by UTB Hollywood on KSCI in the LA area. Quality is B+, since it's capture from over the air digital, but compress at 1kb. This is not mean to replace Kioku + Love Song's higher quality hard sub. That's why I am not putting it on the tracker. Even for me, this capture will not be save to my collection.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60UT1AVD

Let me know, if I should still post direct link to the next episode.

Thanks.
I'm also watching this on KSCI. The lead actress is quite good. Please do upload if it's not too much trouble (so that others who don't have KSCI can watch this as well). I only wish Kioku would release soft subs though, so that I can use them with the even higher quality RAWs.