[Discussion] Detective Conan Live Action

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 19th, '06, 16:06

is this the file tht your looking for?:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_39857.htm
it's like a commercial for the drama =)

ahh can't wait to watch this, though i think it would have been funnier if like it was placed later so that shun [who is like a giant] would turn into a mini shun
hahaha

Shenchi-kun

Post by Shenchi-kun » Oct 20th, '06, 18:35

FruitChaat wrote:is this the file tht your looking for?:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_39857.htm
it's like a commercial for the drama =)

ahh can't wait to watch this, though i think it would have been funnier if like it was placed later so that shun [who is like a giant] would turn into a mini shun
hahaha
hmm , well I saw that one, but I'm looking for the RAW :whistling:
that shun [who is like a giant] would turn into a mini shun
loooooooooooooooooooool that would be really funny :P

KaiKai_sK

Post by KaiKai_sK » Oct 21st, '06, 05:27

hahahaha Shun is Conan is gonna be hot
but isn't the kid suppose to be SHORT
and Shun is TALL lol!!!
i cant wait to see this :wub:

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Oct 21st, '06, 05:40

will there be anyone softsubbing this conan sp -_-

Shenchi-kun

Post by Shenchi-kun » Oct 21st, '06, 08:56

furransu wrote:will there be anyone softsubbing this conan sp -_-
WE all are waiting, looks like no one will sub this :-(

Robina

Post by Robina » Oct 21st, '06, 09:25

Shenchi-kun wrote:
furransu wrote:will there be anyone softsubbing this conan sp -_-
WE all are waiting, looks like no one will sub this :-(
I read some where in this forum that http://www.kazenokoe.com/ are going to make to subtitle it (they do hardsub) :-)

Shenchi-kun

Post by Shenchi-kun » Oct 21st, '06, 20:29

they do hardsub
I won't like that :cry: ..

I already downloaded the 1 GB RAW version, i'd like if it was softsubbed :unsure:

ButterCake

Post by ButterCake » Oct 22nd, '06, 22:30

Oh no I've already downloaded the raw files....

Can someone PLEASE sub it soft sub????? :(

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Oct 27th, '06, 08:00

I've also dowloaded the raw T_T, and that's a big raw, lol

churongnho

Post by churongnho » Oct 29th, '06, 07:15

Trailer with English sub is out :

I also hope the English sub of SP come out soon .

Luffa

Post by Luffa » Nov 1st, '06, 07:20

Shenchi-kun wrote:
I hope the English subs will come out soon
I hope that to :lol ..

* waiting * :whistling:
ah....I have been waiting and waiting myself...are there any subs coming out in english ?? :-( I might as well watch something (RAW) then nothing....I just didn't want to ruin it.
edit// oh nvm, I read the later posts.....seems like someone is subbing it =) I didn't see anythign on their website but I will take your word for it. Even though soft subbs would be preferred, I don't mind any at this point.

Shenchi-kun

Post by Shenchi-kun » Nov 2nd, '06, 14:49

:-(

no subs untill now !

still waiting, and sure , softsubbing is preferred :-)

Lady Bell

Post by Lady Bell » Nov 13th, '06, 19:47

The http://www.kazenokoe.com/ version is out in English.

As others have pointed out, they hardsub, and this file is no different.

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Nov 13th, '06, 19:53

i'm currently dling it right now. it's still gonna take me 1hr30min to finish dling it and unfortunately, i can't watch it cuz i have a class in 1hr :cry:

jica

Post by jica » Nov 18th, '06, 22:39

Oguri Shun looks good as Shinichi. =)
The girl playing Ran isn't cute, but I still like her, although I had imagined Ran a bit taller (or maybe it's because Shun is tall. ^^)

I found a hardsub version of this special on Kaze no Koe Fansubs' site, so now I can finally understand the case.
Edit: Lady Bell had already posted the link, didn't see that, gome... :lol

Spoiler warning!
There is one thing bothering me... I mean, how did the culprit know that Sonoko would be seasick and go resting in that sick room? I mean the culprit prepared the room beforehand. What if someone else went there instead of Sonoko? Or what if NOBODY became seasick...? :scratch:

Shinichi seems so cold to Ran sometimes... although I really haven't much to compare to, since we don't see much of Shinichi as Shinichi with Ran in the manga. Btw, the last scene while they were waiting for each other really cracked me up. *lol*

thtl

Post by thtl » Nov 18th, '06, 23:05

Kurokawa Tomoka was blamed for the mediocre ratings of this live action special when it was aired. After watching the subbed version I feel the need to say a few words in her defense.

It was never easy to convert a popular anime/manga into a successful live action, "Nodame Cantabile" is really the exception to the rule. Very often characters in anime/manga are too exaggerated to be casted by a human. In this case I think the only successful cast was Jinnai Takanori as Mouri Kogoro; Kurokawa Tomoka was a little too over-nourished for Ran; Iwasa Mayuko a little too old for Sonoko; Oguri Shun for Kudou Shinichi wasn't too bad though, on the whole.

The mimicking of a anime character was no easy task too. In this instance Jinnai once again got full marks, although the highly idiosyncratic mannerisms of Mouri Kogoro actually made it easier for Jinnai. I've always thought Ran a little washed-out in character, but Kurokawa did an adequate job IMHO. Iwasa failed to demonstrate Sonoko's affluence, although her 'man-hunting' attics are quite amusing.

The big disappointment was Oguri Shin. Instead of an intelligent teenager detective who cared very much for his childhood sweetheart, Oguri's portrait of Shinichi was a stuck-up brat with very little variation in facial expression, let alone his affection for Ran.

Kudou Shinichi is not an easy character to portrait, but to fail as miserably as Oguri took so talent (or lack thereof).

The plot itself stinks to high heaven, way below the usual standards found in 'Conan'.

All in all it's not worth the effort, at least not unless you are a Kurokawa fan - let's just say her attire draws some attention.

magicbulletgirl

Post by magicbulletgirl » Nov 19th, '06, 07:54

The big disappointment was Oguri Shin. Instead of an intelligent teenager detective who cared very much for his childhood sweetheart, Oguri's portrait of Shinichi was a stuck-up brat with very little variation in facial expression, let alone his affection for Ran.
This is a point as an avid Conan fan I have to respond to.
But first I do agree the guy who did Kogoro did a great job (the Yoko bit was funny), Ran's actress was very good. I liked her portrayal, she got the mannerisms down and the computer help with the cracking pillar does help ^^.
Now Oguri Shin, in my opinion, got it down very well. Remember - he is not playing the humble Shinichi who has been forced to realize how much he likes Ran, but the rather prideful, boasting, 17 year old teenage boy with a handful of solved cases under his belt. He has been ignoring Ran for weeks before this and Tropical land because of all his cases. He doesn't realize the damage he's done to the relationship - and it's not until he's Conan does he show just how much he cares for Ran (remember when ever he got to turn back to Shinichi all he wanted to do was tell Ran how much he loved her).
So Oguri did right in acting like a spoiled little rich kid - that's what Shinichi is until he realizes a bit more about the weight that cases have on the people around him (particularly Ran ^^)

I really liked the drama - I hope they make another ^^

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Nov 19th, '06, 08:31

[img]http://fapomatic.com/0646/conanjdrama.jpg[/img]

Nothing beats the anime, but worth watching and for killing 2 hours of your free time.... But I still wish it was Conan rather than Shinichi...
Last edited by ivanlsm on Jan 7th, '07, 15:48, edited 2 times in total.

thtl

Post by thtl » Nov 19th, '06, 10:56

magicbulletgirl wrote:Now Oguri Shin, in my opinion, got it down very well. Remember - he is not playing the humble Shinichi who has been forced to realize how much he likes Ran, but the rather prideful, boasting, 17 year old teenage boy with a handful of solved cases under his belt. He has been ignoring Ran for weeks before this and Tropical land because of all his cases. He doesn't realize the damage he's done to the relationship - and it's not until he's Conan does he show just how much he cares for Ran (remember when ever he got to turn back to Shinichi all he wanted to do was tell Ran how much he loved her).
So Oguri did right in acting like a spoiled little rich kid - that's what Shinichi is until he realizes a bit more about the weight that cases have on the people around him (particularly Ran ^^)

I concede to your logic. I've only watched the 'Conan' anime and not read the manga, so I don't know much about Shinichi before he became Conan.

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Nov 19th, '06, 14:14

magicbulletgirl wrote:
This is a point as an avid Conan fan I have to respond to.
But first I do agree the guy who did Kogoro did a great job (the Yoko bit was funny), Ran's actress was very good. I liked her portrayal, she got the mannerisms down and the computer help with the cracking pillar does help ^^.
Now Oguri Shin, in my opinion, got it down very well. Remember - he is not playing the humble Shinichi who has been forced to realize how much he likes Ran, but the rather prideful, boasting, 17 year old teenage boy with a handful of solved cases under his belt. He has been ignoring Ran for weeks before this and Tropical land because of all his cases. He doesn't realize the damage he's done to the relationship - and it's not until he's Conan does he show just how much he cares for Ran (remember when ever he got to turn back to Shinichi all he wanted to do was tell Ran how much he loved her).

I agree with you about Shinichi, Oguri did not bad at all, and Jinnai was impressive in his role. Ran's actress was not the best it could be, but well, not so bad neither. I expected this special to be better in terms of production, it turned out to be quite the medium quality type, but I still think it was enjoyable.

kill_mart

Post by kill_mart » Nov 19th, '06, 22:27

just finished this SP xD it was really good!!! xD i figured out that the culprit is that person at the 2nd kidnapping case.

and i was surprised Kaitou Kid appeared a lil bit. xD I wish they make another one xD Kaitou vs. Shinichi/Conan xD

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 19th, '06, 23:58

magicbulletgirl wrote: Now Oguri Shin, in my opinion, got it down very well. Remember - he is not playing the humble Shinichi who has been forced to realize how much he likes Ran, but the rather prideful, boasting, 17 year old teenage boy with a handful of solved cases under his belt. He has been ignoring Ran for weeks before this and Tropical land because of all his cases. He doesn't realize the damage he's done to the relationship - and it's not until he's Conan does he show just how much he cares for Ran (remember when ever he got to turn back to Shinichi all he wanted to do was tell Ran how much he loved her).
Sorry, I'm also a Conan fan and I have to completely disagree. We did get a glimpse of how Shinichi was pre-Conan, in the very first episode and chapter of the manga. And Oguri Shun wasn't anything like him.

Oguri played Shinichi as someone who neglected Ran, like he was too busy for her. But on page 14, chapter one, you can see that obviously Shinichi is not only on good, friendly terms with Ran, but has a crush on her. When she tells him he should just get serious about one girl, he stares at her. And when she asks why he's staring, he blushes and grows flustered. This is a far cry from the cold "what a pain" Shinichi Oguri played.

Need more proof? Oguri's Shinichi complains about going to Tropical Land. The real Shinichi does no such thing. He's looking forward to it. Why? Because he likes Ran. In the drama, Ran has to make all the effort. In the original series, Shinichi makes an effort to talk and spend time with Ran. They're complete opposites.

Yes, at this point in time, Shinichi had a big head and thought he could do anything. But this did not extend towards taking his friends for granted and acting like Ran was a pain to be around. He's never acted like that, before or after he turned into Conan. The Shinichi I knew would never play games with the lives of his friends.

There were moments when Oguri got it right. His sarcasm in Sonoko's sickroom was right on. But for the most part he was playing a complete stranger. It made me wonder if he had ever actually read the series. Maybe it's the fault of the scriptwriter, but I think the script could have worked. It was Oguri's way of potraying Shinichi that was the main fault.

magicbulletgirl

Post by magicbulletgirl » Nov 20th, '06, 05:37

We also get a feel of how Shinichi tends to make it look that Ran is second in volume 55 in the recent flashback case in which he was a child and was reallly mean to Ran because she called him "Shinichi" in front of everyone else (he called her Mouri-kun at school). That is a clear example of an early tendency to disreguard Ran's feelings unless it's VERY clear that she's bothered by it and speaks out (by the end of the case he calls her Ran again and she can call him Shinichi). When that happens he makes it clear or implies that she is important to him.
In that first manga file you reference notice they are walking home from school - either for some reason or another he stayed late or Ran's club practice was canceled and the way they talk is not only in a way to introduce the story but also that they haven't had much of a chance to talk all day and were just catching up - obviously he would have gloated about fan letters earlier in the day had he seen Ran.
They have been missing out on points of each others lives: Ran had to inform him about her win at the karate tournament. Had he been more involved in Ran's life in the days before Tropical Land/the start of the manga he would have been at the tournament and known.
The what a pain attitude Oguri portrayed is right on key with Shinichi: on that same page that you mention - yes he's flustered by Ran's faux almost-confession, but as soon as he realizes that she was joking he's just feels thwarted of telling Ran the feelings he has for her (and peeved) instead of telling Ran then.
I don't disagree that he likes Ran but before he's Conan he's not so desperate to tell Ran that he likes her, and frankly from the very friendly and long time relationship they've had it probably wouldn't have happened for a long time for fears of both sides that the other one doesn't like them as much.
You should know that Shinichi does think Ran is a pain, in public - remember he tells Hattori that she's a pain when Heiji says that Ran is the girl he likes.
And like Shinichi explains in the drama - it was not a game but a match - if he wins with the aid of anyone then future people are likely to hurt the people he cares about, namely Ran - that's the part he trailed off at.

I think Oguri's interpretation was probably based off the script and directions told to him. If he's a good actor he would have read some of the manga but I think the lines that were called for in the script were his main view as to how to approach the role.
I realize no actor can satisfy everyone but for me Oguri did a good job.

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 20th, '06, 06:24

But the flashback you're referring to is when he's a kid. Shinichi, as a teenager, hasn't been shown to not want to spend time with Ran. He's not pefect, he can be insensitive, but he hadn't forgotten about the promise to Tropical Land. (On that page. It's proven because he remembers the time) Also, the way they're talking is comfortable. They're teasing one another, talking like friends do. Shinichi might have been too busy with his case load to go see her tournament (just guessing_, but that doesn't mean that they were completely drifting apart to the extent that was shown in the drama.

Also, at no point during the "date" did he complain about it being childish. Hell, he was fantasizing about kissing her. Again, the exact opposite of how he was portrayed in the drama. In the drama, Shinichi only showed his "cool" side. But Shinichi, especially around the time of the drama is supposed to take place, also has that sort of sweet, geeky side. (as an example, compare how Oguri's Shinichi talks about Holmes to how Shinichi in the manga talks about Holmes. Completely different) At this point in time, he's easily flustered by the idea of romance with Ran. Oguri's Shinichi? No such thing.

I think the character of Shinichi has changed as the manga has progressed. But this is not Shinichi as he is several volumes later, this is a prequel. It makes more sense that he would be the way he is in the beginning of the manga.

FD3S

Post by FD3S » Nov 22nd, '06, 06:13

This may just be me grasping at straws, but my personal opinion was that Shinichi may have acted so nice (if a little big headed) at the start of the manga was BECAUSE of the events in this special. I mean, Shinichi essentially treated Ran like a kind of bother - he was clearly taking her for granted, like musouka said. One kidnapping scare later, he pulls his head out of his ass and actually sees his friend/crush again... one who he knows he's been neglecting, and I think the revelation hits him pretty hard. As for the issue of the challenge letter - I agree that the current Shinichi wouldn't play games; it just looked to me as if Oguri's Shinichi took a calculated risk in regards to the letter as opposed to simply disregarding the threat to his friends. It don't know, it just seems to make sense for Shinichi. The guy always has to learn the hard way...

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Dec 8th, '06, 09:25

OMG>.. SHUN is in this??? OMG>.. I MUST WATCH... MUST!1

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Dec 8th, '06, 09:28

Sounds interesting ! Thanks for information.

fridaynae

Post by fridaynae » Jan 4th, '07, 04:50

i expected shinichi to show more 'love' towards ran..wasn't shinichi in love with ran in the manga??but i didn't see it in the drama..i was kinda dissappointed..but anyway,the girl who plays Ran suits the character..n i like Oguri Shun too,altho' i think he can perform much better..

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 6th, '07, 12:06

fridaynae wrote:i expected shinichi to show more 'love' towards ran..wasn't shinichi in love with ran in the manga??but i didn't see it in the drama..i was kinda dissappointed..but anyway,the girl who plays Ran suits the character..n i like Oguri Shun too,altho' i think he can perform much better..
I'm guessing that in the drama, it's more of a adolescent feeling.
Could be that he's nervous that Ran might not reciprocate the feelings?
The drama was a bit cheesy to say the least.
But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Raeyl

Post by Raeyl » Jan 7th, '07, 12:00

It didn't reach my expectations but I didn't think it was badly done. I felt the actress playing Ran was missing the "Mou Shinichi!" feeling that Ran usually portrays and this wasn't Shun's best acting. I've seen him do better. The kicking at the wooden boards part was a bit cheesy - Ran usually just breaks everything in one go unless it's iron metal or at least manages to create a hole but I guess this is a real life so we'll keep it realistic. Except Kurokawa didn't have the 'power'. It was as if she just moved into a fighting stance because her script told her to and just kicked. Not quite the I have to concentrate on this, I need to really get prepared to knock this thing over in one shot because otherwise I'll die.

Overall, it was enjoyable for a one-time thing but it'd only be a 3/5 for me.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 19th, '07, 01:20

someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE post the torrent SUBBED?

I cant find it anywhere.. and the one on d-addcits is cartoon version O_O

candora831

Post by candora831 » Apr 15th, '07, 05:19

any know where to download detective conan anime episode. ??

chiakisama

Post by chiakisama » Apr 21st, '07, 20:19

Doesn't someone PLEASE want to translate the rest? It's starring Shun!!!!

Annj

Anime and LA torrent

Post by Annj » May 3rd, '07, 04:13

Here are some fansubbers that are subbing the many MANY episodes of Conan:
Anime Conan : http://anime-conan.is.dreaming.org
Nazonokami : http://nazonokami.com/
Kazenokoe : http://www.kazenokoe.com/
If you go to the above websites you can download with BT from there. The Live Action episode is subbed by Kazenokoe. You can dl it from there. Movies of Conan are fansubbed by Kaze also. I hope this helps.

P.S. I agree that this anime to live action was badly done but it was still interesting to see some of the characters in real life form. Mouri was the best! The chief comes a close second!

kazuha

Ep 2

Post by kazuha » Sep 21st, '07, 12:31

Just found this link on YTV's conan site:
http://www.ytv.co.jp/conan-drama/index_set.html

A second Conan special will be airing this winter :cheers:
Title: 工藤新一の復活! 黒の組織との対決 [Return/Revival of Kudou Shinichi! Showdown with the Black Organization]

According to the intro, this episode will be closer to the anime/manga storyline. Shinichi and Haibara Ai will temporarily return to their adult selves after eating some cake. The story will involve the black organization/men in black; Gin and other important characters will make an appearance.

So far, the cast that has been listed is the same as the previous ep:
Shinichi = Oguri Shun
Ran = Kurogawa Tomoka
Mouri Kogorou = Jinnai Takanori

There's also a link to an interview with Oguri Shun on the site.

lunas

Post by lunas » Sep 29th, '07, 21:22

Stupid question, how many episodes was there for the series? I tried to find the Chinese sub files and the only 1st SP was available. Dling it right now and it will take days before I can watch it.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 29th, '07, 23:33

lunas wrote:Stupid question, how many episodes was there for the series? I tried to find the Chinese sub files and the only 1st SP was available. Dling it right now and it will take days before I can watch it.
It's a special. There's only one file. Conan 2 Special will be out in the winter.

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 29th, '07, 23:56

seirin wrote:
lunas wrote:Stupid question, how many episodes was there for the series? I tried to find the Chinese sub files and the only 1st SP was available. Dling it right now and it will take days before I can watch it.
Conan 2 Special will be out in the winter.
Are you serious!? There's going to be another special at the end of the year? :w00t:

Can't wait! XD :lol

lunas

Post by lunas » Sep 30th, '07, 01:43

Thank Seirin

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Sep 30th, '07, 11:23

"Showdown with the Black Organization" that means its the end of detective conan :S ??

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 30th, '07, 11:28

Has the manga even ended yet? o_X

kazuha

Post by kazuha » Sep 30th, '07, 11:52

furransu wrote:"Showdown with the Black Organization" that means its the end of detective conan :S ??
I don't think it'll be the end of Conan, unless the TV special goes completely off storyline... The anime also had an episode with the same (or very similar) name (spoiler for anime below).
In the anime, the Black Org appeared and the plot was furthered along, but there wasn't any sort of Shinichi/Conan and Black Org head-to-head action. I'm guessing the TV special will be similar
Namida Iro wrote:Has the manga even ended yet? o_X
Nope, manga hasn't ended yet (and as far as I can tell, the end does not seem to be too near)

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 30th, '07, 11:58

kazuha wrote:
Namida Iro wrote:Has the manga even ended yet? o_X
Nope, manga hasn't ended yet (and as far as I can tell, the end does not seem to be too near)
Yappari ne... The country where I was born has only until 48 so far. The country I'm staying in at the moment has till probably like 57?

Anyway I'm so excited that there's going to be another special. :D At least now there's more things to look forward to after my final huge exams are over. :lol

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Oct 1st, '07, 03:17

i thought they only could go back to their adultselves if they drink that alcohol.. what is cake,, lol

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Oct 1st, '07, 09:45

maybe there is an amount of alcohol in that cake! XD

well I'm excited to watch the SP as well..can't wait!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 10th, '07, 06:03

Since Gin will be appearing in this special I hope they choose a cool actor that matches the looks of the anime Gin!! That would be so cool!!
I dont know if its a rumor but I heard the writer of Detective Conan is paralysed and cant continue writing the story...blah..blah... its so a rumor.. :glare:
Does any one one know if what will appear in the special already happened in the anime or are they new events?? Coz i watch it in arabic and they only dubbed it till mid hundreths so I am not sure what happens later on in the anime..
If the news of new actors acting in this special please inform.. arigatou! :D

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Oct 12th, '07, 11:44

here is a short clip on Conan 2...
http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com/11729.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 12th, '07, 18:30

My!! We really have Conan!! I am so happy we will get to see Conan/Sinichi as a child!!

Has any subber group announce if they'd be doing this special??

Sweet_Chun

Post by Sweet_Chun » Dec 25th, '07, 23:41

yea >.<
I've been looking all over to no avail >.<only>.<I>.<PLEASE>.< :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 26th, '07, 00:58

Still no news on a subber group for this?? :cry:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 26th, '07, 01:04

timelesssub is fansubbing this

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 26th, '07, 13:40

Thank you for the info seirin!!

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Dec 27th, '07, 06:53

Such a wasted opportunity. The special presents a situation that has not yet happened in either the manga or the anime:
Shinichi and Shiho Miyano both in their grown-up bodies at the same time. Alas, for Conan x Ai shippers, not too many encouraging signs.
We should be happy that this story isn't part of the official canon.

IIwasa Mayuko actually grew into the role of Sonoko, but the actress playing Ran is as wrong as ever. It's a pity they couldn't get better child actors to do Conan and Ai. They actually used the original seiyuus from the anime to voice over the kids' lines. The result was a jarring contrast between the pitch-perfect voice acting and the vacant facial expressions of the child actors. What a mess.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 28th, '07, 02:03

I don't like the girl who plays Ran either too weak for Ran and has so little chem with Oguri! Mayuko was great but missed Sonoko stalking more. The kids were ok maybe him a bit better than her. Oguri's make up was horrible but Dr. Agasa was great to see, Megure was improved and Kogoro wonderful even if it was just for a little.

Just one request, I want to see HATORI!!!!! XD

chaosdmonik

Post by chaosdmonik » Dec 31st, '07, 01:17

Does anyone know the title to the piano song that is played around 29:28 and 1:18:40?
I really like that piano song and would appreciate it if someone knows the title to it.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 31st, '07, 04:28

I just watched it. It was pretty good. Just a few bloopers I think the director missed?
Like when Shinichi goes into the room after he's shot. He doesn't close or lock the door but it's locked when the black organization broke in.

Also the way the boxes was set up was to hide the body, but where are the holes cut in the box to cover the body? If there are not cuts, the boxes can't lay flat on the ground if it's over the dead girl.

It seems Ran and Shinichi will probably end up together? ^^; I'm glad he remained faithful to Ran rather than pick Haibara Ai. Otherwise I would have booed him :P

kudoushinichi

Post by kudoushinichi » Dec 31st, '07, 18:32

seirin wrote:I just watched it. It was pretty good. Just a few bloopers I think the director missed?
Like when Shinichi goes into the room after he's shot. He doesn't close or lock the door but it's locked when the black organization broke in.

Also the way the boxes was set up was to hide the body, but where are the holes cut in the box to cover the body? If there are not cuts, the boxes can't lay flat on the ground if it's over the dead girl.

It seems Ran and Shinichi will probably end up together? ^^; I'm glad he remained faithful to Ran rather than pick Haibara Ai. Otherwise I would have booed him :P
That's exactly what I had in mind.
...especially the box. I rewatched the subbed version, hoping to fill up the gap that I missed in raw version, and still I can't find the explanation. It's really a pity for a story like conan, there's this big bloopers.

About the door, I can see it's swinging in. Usually in the hotel, it's locked automatically from inside.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 31st, '07, 19:46

EH?!! Is the subbed version out already???

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 12th, '08, 01:43

Ok found the subbed one, downloaded, watched and burned.

Now i come with some videos i took from the official web page for those who like to see BTS and a little news video

News bits
http://www.mediafire.com/?btxz91dlsmc

Spot
http://www.mediafire.com/?0x4imuhjko9

Interviews
Oguri
http://www.mediafire.com/?8s2lx2mztdw
Kurokawa
http://www.mediafire.com/?7w4lxmcdyty
Kashii
http://www.mediafire.com/?8vp4vojd2jk
Sasakii
http://www.mediafire.com/?638ezqsd1of

BTS
Oguri Kurokawa
http://www.mediafire.com/?cqmm1ky20px
Oguri Kashii
http://www.mediafire.com/?8j22gmnmulj
Kashii
http://www.mediafire.com/?bdt8mpjftdq
Oguri Kurokawa Break
http://www.mediafire.com/?6t1ytt3ykyn

NG
Oguri Kashii
http://www.mediafire.com/?7yjxjkvpgy2

Hope you enjoy all this ;)

sachi2210

Post by sachi2210 » Oct 21st, '08, 04:02

It's sad that they just left it like that D: I really wish there was another one to tie up the story for the charecters
Poor Ran and Shinichi can't be together cuz he never transforms again D: it's probably too late for another specail at this point too

Llyss

Post by Llyss » May 14th, '11, 13:16

Anyone watched the new special? (工藤新一への挑戦状~怪鳥伝説の謎~)
C'mon, I need someone to discuss it with! :P

Generally I can say I was pretty entertaining....

The story was decent and almost logically possible. (Thinking backwards I would have wished for a story without mysterious happenings. Instead we got a case which had a (maybe) possible solution, but appeared to be very poor-looking on the screen without the required budget.)

There were a lot of very funny (and weird) moments, though I am not too sure whether they were wanted. (At the end, where did Shinichi get the life-seized doll in blink of an eye?)

We also had our lovely moments - but not just one, but three! I must confess ... I didn't like them, though. Shinichi normally happens to be a rather distant person and here he tries three times to snuggle his not-yet-girlfriend?

By far the most interesting (for me) was the gap between the manga/anime and the live action.
Really, Shinichi's actor tried to hard to impersonate Conan's weird facial expressions when confronted with something illogical.

There are truly two characters which I loved for their absurdity: Megure and Kogoro!
Bah, so hilarious! Kogoro truly behaved like his manga-self!

I didn't like Eri and Sonoko, though. Sonoko's presence served no other purpose than introducing the haunted family to Shinichi and Kogoro. All I remember is
here stylistic *cough* outfit at the beginning. And Eri - I always pictured her as beast of a woman! But hey, she was comparably weak in her attitude!

I still prefer Mr. Former Shinichi Kudo (Oguri Shun), but he's already too old for the job... but the new guy was acceptable as well - actually more than that. :p
Ran was fine with me, but... why was she dressed in pink and rosé ALL the time?

So to conclude this post--- it was pretty entertaining but rather due to its unexplicable weirdness.
I wouldn't dare to compare it to other dramas - but take it for what it's worth - and it's a good laugh! :w00t:

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Jun 17th, '11, 15:50

Does anyone know that Conan live action series will be airing soon on Jul 07?

BloomingDesire87
United States of America

Post by BloomingDesire87 » Jun 26th, '11, 11:19

I'm not sure if this is a place to ask, but will anyone be subbing the series when it comes out?

Romance

Post by Romance » Aug 9th, '11, 17:14

What do you guys think about the new series? Im on ep 2 now and i really enjoy it :-)

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Aug 9th, '11, 21:46

I'm watching! It's lots of fun :)

EriKira

Post by EriKira » Aug 10th, '11, 07:39

nice nice !! I will watch it soon !!

Thanks a lot to D-addicts :D

bluedarkness12

Post by bluedarkness12 » Aug 13th, '11, 06:21

This is probably the best drama this summer. It is def the most underrated next to "Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro". What probably is the selling point for me is how Kudo figures out the murder cases. Other than one of the cases (ep 4 I was able to figure out it), his deduction skills are off the charts. Its like how "Gregory House" from the show "House" figures out his patient's illness. The other great factor is that with every ending murder case, there is a deep meaning behind the killings in which sometimes you feel a sense of compassion for the murderer such as ep 6. The series is pretty damn awesome[/spoiler]

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Aug 14th, '11, 00:16

Anyone who has watched Clone Baby,Asuko March,GOLD etc Matsuzaka Tori will be guesting staring in episode 9 i think it is ( news was annouced this hour )

Tori will play Heiji Hattori ( funny like he was born to play the role, his names in the characters haha )

Yomiuri NTV television drama series which started in July, "a challenge to Shinichi Kudo Detective Conan" (11 pm Thursdays - 58 minutes) to, as the actor Matsuzaka (as = 22) and actress Okamoto Ling (20) appeared to be the revealed.

I already updated photos on all my tori sites , threads and stuff so please follow the links if you want all the photos thank you :D

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/matsuzaka+tori

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tori-Mats ... 6726878757

;D

TheVicarious

Detective Conan question

Post by TheVicarious » Apr 25th, '12, 00:16

So, I was looking to start watching the Detective Conan live show, and found the episodes here. The problem is I don't know where to start. I've not read the manga nor know anything about it really.

I found the Detective Conan ~Kudo Shinichi e no Chousenjou series, is that the only one? Or quite simply, if I want to watch this, what do I start with? Thanks a lot! :D

I become confused since I see stometimes stuff from this with the actor that played Genji in Crows Zero and on the ~Kudo Shinichi e no Chousenjou there is some other guy. Makes me think there is more to this.

JackBauer2424

Re: [Discussion] Detective Conan Live Action

Post by JackBauer2424 » Apr 24th, '19, 20:54

The one with the actor from Hachi One Diver was not bad.