[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 4th, '07, 00:25

I've been following this thread since the end of HYD 1, but I may have missed a post regarding my following question:

Will this drama be hardsubbed or soft-subbed?

(Thanks in advance, and apologies if I am being redundant!)

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 4th, '07, 00:41

ohcrapimonfire wrote:I've been following this thread since the end of HYD 1, but I may have missed a post regarding my following question:

SARS-Fansubs and Nya! are planning on doing hardsubbed versions. I'm not sure if any group or individual is planning on soft-subbing it.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 4th, '07, 03:40

SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HYD2 RETURNS TOMORROW!!!

Simply can't wait.. More of Tsukasa and Makino!

*CHUUUUUU* It has to be one of the sweetest sequels!!

MomoNeko

Post by MomoNeko » Jan 4th, '07, 05:58

OMG!!! I'm about to die!!! Ikuta Toma (one of my favorite Johnny's Junior *___*) will be Jumpei!!! yay!!!! *happy*

I saw him in a trailer of HYD2 ;_;

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 4th, '07, 07:10

I dunno if these have been posted already...

in this pic, it seems Domyuji saw someone (?) Oh my, the intense look on his eyes is killing me :faint:
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... F4inNY.jpg[/img]

and this what happens after seeing what he saw hehehe..
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... rying2.jpg[/img]
I wonder why he's crying. Gosh, the suspense is killing me! XD
My heart goes out for him whenever he's like this :cry:

I really find this very funny...
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... eview2.jpg[/img]
Domyuji's American version of F3 (?) XD

My fave J-drama couple :wub: I just love the 2nd pic. It's like Makino proudly saying, "He is mine!" while Tsukasa savors the moment :faint:
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... eview3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... ninoue.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... ainNY3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... ainNY2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... sainNY.jpg[/img]

is this the actress who will play Tsukasa's fiancee?
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/bl ... iancee.jpg[/img]

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 4th, '07, 08:22

I guess so since her hair is short, and his fiancee's haid is supposed to short too :D I can't wait for the raw to come out :D please someone, if you see the raw out there, please let us all know too :D

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 4th, '07, 14:33

J-1 before HYD's comeback everybody!!

just can't wait, can't wait!!! :cheers:

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Jan 4th, '07, 14:42

amrayu wrote:
ohcrapimonfire wrote:I've been following this thread since the end of HYD 1, but I may have missed a post regarding my following question:

SARS-Fansubs and Nya! are planning on doing hardsubbed versions. I'm not sure if any group or individual is planning on soft-subbing it.
Wow.. that would be awesome ^_^ Kinda hoping if someone would soft-sub it though.. So impatient XD

So the first episode a 2 H special *_* Must be a huuuuuge raw file XD

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 4th, '07, 14:42

OMG HYD is finally on the way, tomorrow's Jan. 5th guys !!

Any Idea when the first ep will be on D-addicts tracker =O ?

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Jan 4th, '07, 14:43

I guess on Saturday by then? I'm guessing gryzze would upload HYD =D

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 4th, '07, 15:32

cant wait cant wait can't wait!!!!

xjujux

Post by xjujux » Jan 4th, '07, 16:13

Forgive me for being completely clueless but what does hard-subbed or soft-subbed mean? I'm a huge HYD fan but live in the US where contact with HYD stuff is hard to find. :-(

cantiara

Post by cantiara » Jan 4th, '07, 16:18

Hardsub: Internal (Subs that are encoded INTO the video stream, part of the video itself)
Softsub: External (Separate from the video, usually here in .srt form)

For example, if you download a RAW video file and you still need to download a separate subs file for it, then it means you are downloading the softsubs. But if you download a video file which is already subbed, and you don't have to download a separate subs file anymore, it means the video file is hardsubbed. I hope this explanation is clear enough.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 4th, '07, 16:23

Lifo wrote:OMG HYD is finally on the way, tomorrow's Jan. 5th guys !!

Any Idea when the first ep will be on D-addicts tracker =O ?
I think in Japan it's already Jan. 5 since they are way ahead of the USA time wise...So, I think today in Japan the new Hana Yori Dango 2 eposide will air...But far fans outside of Japan we will not get to watch the new eposide until after Jan. 5...

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 4th, '07, 16:33

Hi!!!!
It's been sometime since i check this forum!!!
It is tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!! \o/~~
:cheers:
I really hope someone do the soft subs... i will die curious to see >_<
Of course I'm very thankful for the hard subs groups!!!
But that too long... soft subs are more fast...
Gomen ne it's just I'm so anxious... ^^'

(Please some good soul.. who is pity the hanadan fans that don't understand very much Japanese..do soft subs!)

I did some caps from the last HYD2 CMs.. just to pass the time until tomorrow!!!

HYD2 Jun - Ousama [06.12.06] HYD2 - Jun [06.12.15]
HYD2_TFP [06.12.22]

HYD2 - Ousama Buranchi - Makino Family in New York [2006.12.23]
HYD2 [06.12.26] HYD2 [06.12.27] HYD2 [06.12.28] HYD2 [06.12.28] Special
HYD2_Navi [07.01.01]

This who read HYD manga can miss!!!!!!
**Be aware.. that maybe has some spoilers**
HYD2_Mini Pro [07.01.03]

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 4th, '07, 18:05

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUGOI DOUMO ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

But some of the downloads dont work, they wont let me download them and stuff, does anyone have/know where i can watch Ousama Buranchi (i thinkk its named that) where makino and co. go the NY the documentary

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 4th, '07, 18:08

They usually upload the episode the day after it appeared it japan. Since it will be a 2 hour episode, I think it would probably be around 3-6 (pacific time for me) in the afternoon, for a torrent download. Or maybe even a Sat.

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 4th, '07, 18:11

sambuk wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SUGOI DOUMO ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

But some of the downloads dont work, they wont let me download them and stuff, does anyone have/know where i can watch Ousama Buranchi (i thinkk its named that) where makino and co. go the NY the documentary
Try youtube :wub:

Romance

Post by Romance » Jan 4th, '07, 19:22

Ill watch it live :D Living in tokyo for the win!

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Jan 4th, '07, 20:24

HOLY CRAP!! It comes out TODAY!!!! :w000t: *spazzes* Those screencaps look interesting!! I'm so excited!! XD

And I'm so glad Ikuta Toma's in this one, he deserves much more love :-)

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Jan 4th, '07, 20:35

I can't wait to watch it I thinked it'll be broadcasting on 22th January!
I have a question, the fansubber will translate from the chinese sub to english like someone made for HYD1 or directly from japanese raw?
How many time does it take?
Thanks!

Sorry for my bad english :glare:

funki3

Post by funki3 » Jan 4th, '07, 20:40

ahh, i can't wait till it comes out for download. it really sucks right now to be living in canada, and having to wait.

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 4th, '07, 20:45

I'm so excited :):) Thanks in advance to the subbers and uploaders!!!

(And this is completely pointless, but I much prefer Jun's hair in HYD2 to HYD1. :))

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Jan 4th, '07, 20:58

thank you so much for the pics makino-sanbr !!! sugooooi-janai!

Id like to say "yes! it comes out today" but I'm french and have to wait until 3hpm (14h again! :blink )

Well, thank you to the hardsub team which will fansub this second season!

I owe my 2007-hapiness to you lol!!!

Kisses and "vive HYD2"

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Jan 4th, '07, 21:06

Myrdhinn wrote:thank you so much for the pics makino-sanbr !!! sugooooi-janai!

Id like to say "yes! it comes out today" but I'm french and have to wait until 3hpm (14h again! :blink )

Well, thank you to the hardsub team which will fansub this second season!

I owe my 2007-hapiness to you lol!!!

Kisses and "vive HYD2"
Malheuresement non 8h de decalage en hiver donc debut de diffusion a 14h et le premier episode dure 2h(ca ca dechire!)donc fini a 16h plus une petite heure pour que la RAW soit rlz.
Donc une journee à attendre :cry: Mais apres j'espere une bonne surprise!
Tu peu deja faire chauffer la souris demain je sens que je vais pas arreter d'actualiser les tracker J drama

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 4th, '07, 21:08

Romance wrote:Ill watch it live :D Living in tokyo for the win!

:| you sure know how to gloat haha. i SURE do envy you, i wanna live in tokyo :|

it sux i cant download those videos,(given about 6 posts back) each time i go on one of those download links sites it never works :/ but the cm from 1st january is just SUGOOOOOI mina-san must watch it!!!
im still unsure on the hard/soft sub thing :| why would somebody want to have subs in a text/additional format rather than have them pasted straight onto the video (what i believe to be hard-subs) are soft-subs more accurate, or quicker? alot of people have said they want them. please, dareka, help me out :D

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 4th, '07, 21:16

Why I like soft-subs:
- Usually are uploaded quicker because they don't have to be encoded (? I don't really know, it's some technical jargon and it takes more time). Case in point-- this one fansubber, dancestar 24 (usually does Kamenashi Kazuya dramas like Suppli/Sapuri and Tatta no Hitotsu Koi) has subs up within 24 hours after downloading the RAW. Craaazy.
- If you're a grammar freak like me, you can correct incorrect subs by editing the .srt file and changing it so it won't happen the next time you watch it :P

Why I like hardsubs:
- Convenient. Before I got GOM player (which is the best thing ever) sometimes I would not be able to play softsubs on other media players (which was the most irritating thing ever). Hardsubs are usually in .avi media files, and most media players can play it easily
- I can put it on my video iPod... once I find software that can convert .avi files into mpegs.

(I hope that made sense!)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 4th, '07, 21:39

oh i was under the impression, from a previous explanation/the forum that soft subs take longer:/ whiich i thought just ABIT weird. will there be soft subs? OMG do they only take 24hrs(i havent mis-interpreted what you said i think its just the excitement/longing talking.). or is that just one quic guy, how long are they on average? is it quicker than a week + wait for the hard-subs? is any group doing soft-subs. is it just hard? (Not that im one ounce ungrateful for hard subs i LOVE them; but, like many people, i dont know if i can wait :cheers: )

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Jan 4th, '07, 23:20

[quote="sambuk"] soft subs take longer:/ quote]That's false to make Hardsub you have to make soft sub before than edit your sub(with color etc) and reenc the vid with the sub.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 5th, '07, 00:05

This is an interview sorta game with F4 and Inoue Mao which was shown last Jan 1, 2007 at Channel Rock. credits to Rikayla of livejournal.

These are the screencaps for that: if u want to download the interview/game, click on the link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aqby7q

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 5th, '07, 00:21

OMGGG!!!!

Thanks for those screencaps!!

It looks like that HYD2 Is being advertised and heavily promoted in japan EVERYWHERE!!

Love that magazine shot-they look so stylish!!

Hopefully, someone will do a good deed and all the english fans sub this wonderful drama!!!

More Tsukasa and Makino!!!!! *CHUU*

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 5th, '07, 00:38

Seeing the screen caps just makes me more anxious to watch HYD2!!! *sigh* Counting down the hours until I can obtain the RAWs. I just recently read all 36 volumes of the manga to get prepared for season 2. I never get tired of the story. It's fun to compare what's different and what's exactly like I imagined.

I :wub: RUI!!!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 00:38

I keep trying avoid spoilers dealing with Hana yori dango 2 but they seem to keep poping up at every website I visit that deals with the drama... :crazy: ....Anyway, I'm excited also about the upcoming new release like everyone else here :lol

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 00:43

eternalstar wrote:Seeing the screen caps just makes me more anxious to watch HYD2!!! *sigh* Counting down the hours until I can obtain the RAWs. I just recently read all 36 volumes of the manga to get prepared for season 2. I never get tired of the story. It's fun to compare what's different and what's exactly like I imagined.

I :wub: RUI!!!
I actually just not to long ago( two days) rewatched the first season of Hana Yori dango drama to get me in the mood to watch the second season... :-)

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 5th, '07, 00:48

It hasn´t even started an this topic has 32 pages!!! HYD rules!!! I read the manga a few years ago, I I couldn´t believe that a live japanese live action came up, But I wanted more, when I finished it, ANd now Season 2! So freaking great! and tomorroW!! :cheers: :w00t: :thumright: :wub: :roll :blink :P :D All emotions together!!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 5th, '07, 00:55

OMG BIG NEWS!!!

I found the synposis of EP1!!!
Credits to: http://arashi.vox.com/library/post/hyd2 ... isode.html
makino is in her 3rd year of high school and is wondering if she should go to university or if she should just get a job right away. slowly the old treatment from the school is starting to return, and school life is becoming harder for makino once again.

after domyoji left for NY they continued to keep in contact continously but suddenly around half a year ago he hasn't contacted makino at all. makino slowly starts to be wonder if she should just forget about domyoji.

then one day alongside with yuki, makino goes to a jr high reuinion where she meets a fellow classmates cousin, SHUNpei. he says he respects her as a jr of makino bc they attend the same high school. shunpei chases makino around school and asks to be her boyfriend.

in the midst of this domyoji's red card appears in makino's locker. due to that red card she is once assaulted by the school. although they say it's from domyoji, makino is unable to believe it. in order to confirm how domyoji feels about her, with the help of rui makino heads for NY...
OMG THe red card!!! *squeals* So this is how they head to NY!!! I cant wait to watch it!! =D

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 5th, '07, 01:28

meli_chan wrote:It hasn´t even started an this topic has 32 pages!!! HYD rules!!! I read the manga a few years ago, I I couldn´t believe that a live japanese live action came up, But I wanted more, when I finished it, ANd now Season 2! So freaking great! and tomorroW!! :cheers: :w00t: :thumright: :wub: :roll :blink :P :D All emotions together!!
You haven't seen anything yet, once the HYD2 ball gets rolling and picks up steam, this topic might overload the forum circuits!!! I'm so happy to see a bunch other people who share my excitment!

marie_23: I also watched all of season 1 of HYD before reading all 36 volumes for review. I guess you can say I'm a big time HYD addict. The more I anticpate HYD2, the more my obsessive addiction grows. :w00t:

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:01

Do you guys know how often is HYD2 shown? I really can't wait to have all 15 eps:d Yay, so excited, eventhough I know the story line like the back of my hand, can't really tell since it's live action :D

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:07

ilurrveniki wrote:OMG BIG NEWS!!!

I found the synposis of EP1!!!
Credits to: http://arashi.vox.com/library/post/hyd2 ... isode.html
makino is in her 3rd year of high school and is wondering if she should go to university or if she should just get a job right away. slowly the old treatment from the school is starting to return, and school life is becoming harder for makino once again.

after domyoji left for NY they continued to keep in contact continously but suddenly around half a year ago he hasn't contacted makino at all. makino slowly starts to be wonder if she should just forget about domyoji.

then one day alongside with yuki, makino goes to a jr high reuinion where she meets a fellow classmates cousin, SHUNpei. he says he respects her as a jr of makino bc they attend the same high school. shunpei chases makino around school and asks to be her boyfriend.

in the midst of this domyoji's red card appears in makino's locker. due to that red card she is once assaulted by the school. although they say it's from domyoji, makino is unable to believe it. in order to confirm how domyoji feels about her, with the help of rui makino heads for NY...
OMG THe red card!!! *squeals* So this is how they head to NY!!! I cant wait to watch it!! =D
I thnk around vol 30, Makino indeed goes to NY to look for Domyoji, but is turned down by him. Rui then has the chance to court her :x Dunno if it will follow the manga, but it already sounds good, can't wait

fishy

Post by fishy » Jan 5th, '07, 02:24

:wub: I’m counting every second to see the show. I just can’t wait anymore :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 5th, '07, 02:43

mandy2005, so she was turned down by Domyuji? :( why?
I haven't read the manga so pls help me here :D
what happens next? did domyuji chased after her when Rui started courting her?
did Domyuji and Makino end up together in the manga?

sorry for asking too many questions hehehe

syu77

Post by syu77 » Jan 5th, '07, 02:51

SUGOI...!!! Thanks for all the screencaps...keep postiing it ok...u guys are so lucky to be able to watch it...me i have to be patient for it!!!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 5th, '07, 03:33

Hey so I went on the ebay and saw this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0066932358
[img]http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/82/42/ae12_1.JPG[/img]
It's like the one mao wore in Tokyo Friend Park.... kinda wish they had it in Rui's name too though... this was the only one i found

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 5th, '07, 04:17

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't wanna read 30 pages back.

In the official website, why does Doumyouji/Matsumoto alone is manga picture? Is he gonna show up with like a fresh haircut as a surprise or something?

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 5th, '07, 04:39

Have you notice in most, but not all...shota is sort of a cool loner type in the hyd specials. Whenever the cast is having a good time, it looks like he's preoccupied with his own thoughts. Or is it just me. Check the end of the channel rock special, he wasn't really interested in showing off that special prize, like everyone else. But then again who cares. Shota is my favorite :wub:

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jan 5th, '07, 04:59

8thSin wrote:I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't wanna read 30 pages back.

In the official website, why does Doumyouji/Matsumoto alone is manga picture? Is he gonna show up with like a fresh haircut as a surprise or something?
Since Matsumoto is a part of Johnny's (the talent agency), his picture cannot be used. It's a Johnny's thing -- to monopolize on his talent pool.
Other Johnny's members include: Nagase Tomoya (all the Tokio guys), Kimura Takuya, Katori Shingo (all the SMAP guys), Arashi (Matsumoto Jun's group), KAT-TUN, and many many other male talent.

Here's another example:
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/gokuu/chart/index.html
Click on Katori Shingo's name and he just has some cheesy anime character displayed as his profile pic.

@trunkims: You can make those exact same t-shirts at cafepress.com :)
From the picture, I can tell that it was from cafepress.com.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 5th, '07, 05:17

Did anyone watch the HYD2 Bangaihen yet? It was great! The family ate street meat!! :lol

They were in Battery Park!! I work just a few blocks away! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

But I was on vacation out of NY when they shot this tho (end of Nov, early Dec). I think they did this on purpose because they knew I would stalk them :P

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 05:25

amrayu wrote: Since Matsumoto is a part of Johnny's (the talent agency), his picture cannot be used. It's a Johnny's thing -- to monopolize on his talent pool.
Other Johnny's members include: Nagase Tomoya (all the Tokio guys), Kimura Takuya, Katori Shingo (all the SMAP guys), Arashi (Matsumoto Jun's group), KAT-TUN, and many many other male talent.
And to think they allow fangirls to do what they wish with those images...
~

How long does it take from the time the episode airs until its up for grabs on bt or clubbox?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 05:32

auroragb wrote:Did anyone watch the HYD2 Bangaihen yet? It was great! The family ate street meat!! :lol

But I was on vacation out of NY when they shot this tho (end of Nov, early Dec). I think they did this on purpose because they knew I would stalk them :P
I have not watched that yet where did you see it at?... :O

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 5th, '07, 05:51

marie_23 wrote:
auroragb wrote:Did anyone watch the HYD2 Bangaihen yet? It was great! The family ate street meat!! :lol
eh? it's on the tracker
http://d-addicts.net/torrents/hana%20yo ... vi.torrent

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 05:56

auroragb wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
eh? it's on the tracker
http://d-addicts.net/torrents/hana%20yo ... vi.torrent
:-) I visited that tracker earlier today but thought it was only another advertisment for Hana Yori dango... :O

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 5th, '07, 06:07

whats that torrent about?

is it ep1?? gosh, its SUCH a big file!! 1.51 gigs =O

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 5th, '07, 06:09

No, it's a special of the actors touring New York

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 5th, '07, 06:10

^ will be it subbed?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 5th, '07, 06:11

auroragb wrote:No, it's a special of the actors touring New York
I just remembered that I already watched that exact torrent on another site...They just have a different name for it... 8)

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Jan 5th, '07, 06:48

Yea it was so freakin awesome seeing them in Ny, especially someplaces that I personally go to on TV. btw i live at union square

Em_mie

Post by Em_mie » Jan 5th, '07, 09:25

^are there subs for that special yet?

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 5th, '07, 09:34

:roll Hi,

did hana yori dango 2 air or not yet ???

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 09:41

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote::roll Hi,

did hana yori dango 2 air or not yet ???
its airing today in japan..but it might be some times to put the torrent on diz forum tho..
have u watch the baingahen yet?? is it good??

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 5th, '07, 10:51

yes I sow it
it soooooooo funny

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 11:15

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:yes I sow it
it soooooooo funny
where do u download the sub??

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 5th, '07, 12:11

I saw it row
without subs

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 12:47

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:I saw it row
without subs
can u understand japanese?? so envy ya...

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 5th, '07, 13:04

The episode is currently airing in Japan, right now XD !!!!!!!!

Have fun Japan fans =) , We're next in d-addicts =D !

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 5th, '07, 13:08

when it will be in d-addicts ???

one week or more ??

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 5th, '07, 13:11

angelcoolz wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:I saw it row
without subs
can u understand japanese?? so envy ya...
no I can't only little :cry:

but I understand what going on :whistling:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 13:22

The SECOND somebody finds a rawfor download, on ANY site (as long as its decent) ouldtheypost a link D: its hittingmenow and i cant wait :| the sendspace and things dont work for me D: buti its episode 1 ill makeit work :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
can i hear from people about how SMAZING the episodewas, from the japanese aftr theyve seenit, butprefwithout spoilers, just to hearit was AMAZING woudlbe nough :D thanks!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 5th, '07, 13:29

sambuk wrote:The SECOND somebody finds a rawfor download, on ANY site (as long as its decent) ouldtheypost a link D: its hittingmenow and i cant wait :| the sendspace and things dont work for me D: buti its episode 1 ill makeit work :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
can i hear from people about how SMAZING the episodewas, from the japanese aftr theyve seenit, butprefwithout spoilers, just to hearit was AMAZING woudlbe nough :D thanks!
it's very obvious ur so excited judging on how fast you typed XD

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 5th, '07, 13:31

sorry for the typos, im in a german lesson at school and if we get caughtonthe internet we get banned and a detention HAHA ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO WOITHIT. butimeant i wantto hearhowamazing the ep. isfrom Japanese watchers. and when i put nouchorw/e i meant NiCE

non_atteri_mai

Post by non_atteri_mai » Jan 5th, '07, 13:45

currently watching hana yori dango 2!!
its worth the wait!!!! :cheers:

the characters looked matured and grown up...but they remain very endearing!
very interesting story line....for the overall production still no expense was spared..
(though the parts in new york wasn't that long)
love the new theme song!..btw..acting wise..though they were good before..now i think theyve all improved..!

i hope somebody would release the raw very soon for everyone to see!
highly, highly, highly recommended! :thumleft: :thumright:

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 13:47

non_atteri_mai wrote:currently watching hana yori dango 2!!

very interesting story line....for the overall production still no expense was spared..
love the new theme song!..btw..acting wise..though they were good before..now i think theyve all improved..!

r u in japan?? is very good..i really cant wait to watch them..must be good...is the plot the same as meteor garden 2??? dont tell me the spoiler..juz giv me dat info yeah??...i hope Jun got new hairstyle in diz 1...

non_atteri_mai

Post by non_atteri_mai » Jan 5th, '07, 13:51

yep location is japan..

as of the moment..story line is not the same as MG2..
thank god for that!
but its so gooooooodddd!!!!
:-)

ok wont mention spoilers..! :lol

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 13:54

non_atteri_mai wrote:yep location is japan..

as of the moment..story line is not the same as MG2..
thank god for that!
but its so gooooooodddd!!!!
:-)

ok wont mention spoilers..! :lol
r u japanese??? is japan really looks like their drama.. i mean their behavior...places..tradition and stuff..i luv to go there...

the 1st episode is longer than usual,rite??

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 5th, '07, 13:55

waaaaaaaaah i'm so envious :w00t:
can u spill some spoilers XD

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 5th, '07, 13:56

blue_smurf wrote:

waaaaaaaaah i'm so envious :w00t:
can u spill some spoilers XD
pliz dont say it..ill be dying to watch them.......hehe...