[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 11th, '07, 04:54

Sorry the double post.
^^'
Last edited by makino_sanbr on Jan 11th, '07, 04:59, edited 1 time in total.

ssasami

Post by ssasami » Jan 11th, '07, 04:57

idtaminger, I gave a much longer reason for why I accept this mugging scene than what you quoted. What you quoted was prettty much a conclusion/add-on.

I see a lot of people saying "why did it have to be a black guy?". Well if there are more muggings in this show, and they are all black muggers, then I agree, that's racist, but why can't it be a black guy that does the mugging? I know white guys mug people sometimes, but I'm fairly certain that some black guys have mugged people too.

From the way you decribe the turn of events from the manga, it sounds like they just negatively stereotype all non-asians, if the Japanese guy is the only gang member that shows compassion to Makino.

I think if you are making TV shows or movies in America, you have to be very aware of offending people based on race, sexual preference and a host of other things that people might take offense at. From what I have seen of Japanese TV, It doesn't seem like a director or writer really has to think about all that stuff. Which I guess is good and bad.

See now that I am defending what so many here are calling racist, I get the feeling that some people here will think I am racist, when really, I just get tired of trying to be politically correct all the time.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 11th, '07, 04:59

OMG. I just thought of something really twisted that would not be connected to the manga in anyway...
What if Domyoji and Makino were siblings?

blamvitaburst

Post by blamvitaburst » Jan 11th, '07, 05:20

@ ittiou- I don't think his mom would have ever slept with her dad. haha He's too poor. WAY too poor. :}

I laughed all through the scenes in NY- especially when the guy said "You're crazy!" when Tsukushi said "I am bus" or whatever. Most people would have tried not to laugh and then helped her more.
It's always fun to see the way other countries portray America. It could be that the director made all the muggers black because he thinks that black people are the only people poor enough and violent enough to mug people in America- a view that our media happily promotes for ratings and melodramatic effect (remember the coverage of Katrina and the forage vs. looting issue?). If someone were to look into this country's media with no idea what American life was really like they might think that black people are all dangerous and violent and the only ones to commit the everyday crimes. In the past I don't think Japan really differentiated outsiders much based on anything- they were all nonJapanese- but now that there's a lot more contact with Westerners they probably will pick up on some of the stereotypes and ideas that we have about each other. In some countries, because of movies, people actually think that all Americans have guns with them wherever they go, so this isn't that far fetched I think.
So it's important to take everything you see from an unfamiliar culture with a grain of salt. Like Japanese people probably aren't all like the people in these doramas and those from Japan or who have studied it thoroughly probably understand what the idealism, stereotypes, and references in Japanese media are as compared to real Japanese life. We can only watch and enjoy without really fully understanding what we're seeing, I think.
:alcoholic:

idtaminger

Post by idtaminger » Jan 11th, '07, 05:31

makino_sanbr wrote:But what i want to talk is about Tsukasa nightmares...
So what you guys think?
That part threw me for such a loop. I have no idea. At first I thought it was connected to the whole cousin plotline, but you're right, that does look like Tsukasa having dinner w/ tthe family. So I have no idea. Maybe they're introducing external plotlines now?
ssasami wrote:Well if there are more muggings in this show, and they are all black muggers, then I agree, that's racist, but why can't it be a black guy that does the mugging?
From the way you decribe the turn of events from the manga, it sounds like they just negatively stereotype all non-asians, if the Japanese guy is the only gang member that shows compassion to Makino.
I just get tired of trying to be politically correct all the time.
Well, I think it was the mugging followed by the 4 random black guys who show up to steal what's left that left the racist impression.

And the Japanese guy takes her in b/c he's like, "Hey! Another Japanese person! I haven't seen that in a while." Not b/c he's the most kindhearted of the bunch. But in any case, I brought it up b/c it seems that the manga is less racist than the series. You at least get some racial diversity in the manga.

I dislike excessive PCness as much as the next guy. But the stuff in this ep really seems less like random coincidence and more like racist stereotyping.
ittiou wrote:OMG. I just thought of something really twisted that would not be connected to the manga in anyway...
Meh. Nothing new. It's been done many times before. In fact, wasn't Jun just in some icky incestuous manga adaptation? And it's not even accidental incest either. :goggle:
blamvitaburst wrote: So it's important to take everything you see from an unfamiliar culture with a grain of salt. Like Japanese people probably aren't all like the people in these doramas and those from Japan or who have studied it thoroughly probably understand what the idealism, stereotypes, and references in Japanese media are as compared to real Japanese life.
There are times when I figure Japanese entertainment and Japanese real life are complete opposites. When you think of Japan culturally you think of a rigid, stifling, patriarchal, traditional culture. And when you look at Japanese entertainment it's just the weirdest, kookiest, most out there stuff. Which I love. Mainstream American entertainment can never be this weird.

miso_soup

Post by miso_soup » Jan 11th, '07, 05:57

ittiou wrote:OMG. I just thought of something really twisted that would not be connected to the manga in anyway...
What if Domyoji and Makino were siblings?

Nah... I don;t think that would happen... I slow-mo-ed through the nightmare sceens and the mother figure in it doesn't look like Domyoji's present mother... so I think that he was adopted into the family after his real family died... Maybe his real family used to own the company and then was pushed out of the business by a partner or something... and his real father committed suicide after something happened to his wife and daughter... no idea... but I've seen enough of these dramas to make an educated guess on what's gonna happen...

-Misosoup

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 11th, '07, 05:58

makino_sanbr wrote:Hi!
wow.. already 100 pages...
I read somethings behind and about the racism and the reality showed at the first ep.

Well about the racism is a fact.
Is very hard to deal at the differences and Japan is a country very closed at foreigns...
(Talking by family experience too not only for what people say)
maybe recently the country is more open...
You can see from history... Japan always has been closed to foreigns but i think that is amazing how the know how to observer the outside things ( like they write... the write is based at Chinese kanji...)
Is a very complex relation.. that can be take so simply...
The racism exist. I think that we must talk... of course...but then.. talk not overreacting things but thinking about them.

About the reality showed...
I think that they never intended to HYD be a realist show...
like 'show how the real NY are'...
and somethings i think that they really exaggerated... because they wanted...
Like Asai and her friends talking about a SPACE TRIP???
How can we take this serious?
This too make a part of HYD...

But what i want to talk is about Tsukasa nightmares...
I don't think that is his father.
First, the family showed are a old son and a young daughter.
Tsukasa family is his older sister and him.
[img]http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/923454026.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/923454025.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/923454085.jpg[/img]

And then when you see the scene in slow motion you can see this
[img]http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/923453933.jpg[/img]

I think that is Tsukasa having dinner with the family...
For me.. this is a family that Tsukasa Knows and have some businesses with kaede.
Then Kaede take everything and destroy they company... or fire the father...
and the father committed suicide...
Kaede do this to show to tsukasa what can happen with tsukushi.

So what you guys think?
I would agree with your idea

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 11th, '07, 06:09

fujitofu wrote:
I read somethings behind and about the racism and the reality showed at the first ep.

Well about the racism is a fact.
Is very hard to deal at the differences and Japan is a country very closed at foreigns...
(Talking by family experience too not only for what people say)
maybe recently the country is more open...
You can see from history... Japan always has been closed to foreigns but i think that is amazing how the know how to observer the outside things ( like they write... the write is based at Chinese kanji...)
Is a very complex relation.. that can be take so simply...
The racism exist. I think that we must talk... of course...but then.. talk not overreacting things but thinking about them.

About the reality showed...
I think that they never intended to HYD be a realist show...
like 'show how the real NY are'...
and somethings i think that they really exaggerated... because they wanted...
Like Asai and her friends talking about a SPACE TRIP???
How can we take this serious?
This too make a part of HYD...

For me.. this is a family that Tsukasa Knows and have some businesses with kaede.

So what you guys think?
OH! and also
remember the part in the manga where they come back from the island and that guy whose life was ruined by kaede stabbed tsukasa? It could be something related to THAT.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 11th, '07, 07:25

KamichamaN wrote:
fujitofu wrote:

So what you guys think?
OH! and also
remember the part in the manga where they come back from the island and that guy whose life was ruined by kaede stabbed tsukasa? It could be something related to THAT.

I agree also I believe
it is not Domyoji father but some guy who either use to work for his mother that showed Domyoji kindness when he was younger...and mother is connected to the man becoming a drunk and killing hisself

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 11th, '07, 07:32

i thought the first season was good. i don`t understand why people thought it SUCKED or was too CORNY. i thought it was just cuttttttttteeeeeeeeeee. but after watching it a second time. seemed like everything happened sooo FAST . so they shouldv`e made it longer. although i know japanese dramas are not exactly long & do not exaggerate for 20 hours like korean dramas. don`t get me wrong i loovee korean dramas to death but sometimes it`s just likee ahh. anywhos. can`t wait for HYD 2 ! aigooo ! hella excited ! i wonder how filming in new york was. did anyone see them? hahah why didn`t they film here in california ! =[ mann ! rui is a cutieeeeeeeee pieeeeeeeeee <33 LOVELOVELOVE

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '07, 09:32

I can't wait for Ep 2. Is it Friday in Japan yet? o__o

I want to know why Makino was crying on the phone in the preview.

momoji

Post by momoji » Jan 11th, '07, 10:41

hi I just wanna add my two cents about the mugging scene. I learn this in my japanese culture class....

japanese are not racist if anything they perceive other people who are not japanese as foreigners they don't see color they just see foreigners as in not japanese that include white, black , hispanic, asian who are not japanese...

and another thing about their culture is that whenever they learn some new culture it somehow suck in the japanese culture forever..eg: peace sign: ever since the world war when they met american soldier...the soldiers will always do the peace sign and it stuck til now...thats why all the japanese (or most asian including me) tend to do peace sign everytime they took picture.

another thing is all the gangsta video that was air today usually portrays black ppl mugging or trying to act all gangsta and all so this kind of idea was sort of implemented in the japanese culture...so maybe thats why they figure its only natural to make that scene where the black guy trying to mug her.

The thing is while some us think that it is a racial statement by doing so...the japanese doesn't really think so because they don't believe in racial stereotype they believe in japanese and nonjapanese...

I read an article in my class about this family of black foreigner staying in japan..he said that while watching the olympic with his children, his son said that he likes the black woman....the father having lived in US before that immediately assume the balck girl but in reality what he son meant is the woman in black dress...so this kinda proof that they were raised and born as nonracist but the propaganda of white blonde girls becoming miss USA and black guys are gangster are making it easy for any other ppl to become judgemental...

ohh and I read an earlier post regarding the 80's gangster well like I said earlier my prof said that once the japanese learn that culture it kinda stuck forever...so that might explain the basketball scene linking to the 80's music video....
sorry for the long post i just feel like i got to explain some stuff....

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Jan 11th, '07, 10:55

i don't really care so much whether makino gets robbed by black guys, white guys, red guys or yellow guys...
maybe black guys look more exotic and cool on the screen to yellow skinned japanese who knows?

i'm not hearing any complaints on the japanese forums. interesting that a japanese drama for mostly japanese audience gets so much debate from non japanese XD

anyway, to lighten this place up... hopefully... i've uploaded some clips from the first series dvd making of.
enjoy!

surprise! surprise! wrap up thank you flowers for makino from jun:

jun learns how to pronounce 'peking duck' in chinese from abe, but gets poked fun of by mao XD:

the sunset kiss:

a game the F4 boys played in the free time:

Jun's turn to get flowers from mao:

a summary of the whole making of dvd:

domyoji in bondage making of clip

the zoo ep making of:

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 11th, '07, 12:13

KamichamaN wrote: OH! and also
Yes.. true.. i haven't thought about that
Maybe can have something related...
Because in arashi.vox said that they filmed a scene with Domyoji in the hospital
But i don't think that could be same guy O_O
He didn't jump of the building?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 11th, '07, 13:49

makino_sanbr wrote:
Because in arashi.vox said that they filmed a scene with Domyoji in the hospital

hmmmmmm,

see, the thing is that I doubt the guy would have stabbed tsukasa if they were close but then, desperation drives people to do crazy things. Whatmight have hapened is that it was all in the past, and maybe tsukasa got stabbed before and now he doesn't want tsukushi and her family to have to go through the type of things that other family he dared to get close to did. hmm? like the power of domyouji kaede

~Ayame~

Post by ~Ayame~ » Jan 11th, '07, 15:07

O.M.G... I haven't watched it yet T_T...
anyway... well... I think there isn't Tsukasa's Nightmare in the manga...
What does it mean??

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 11th, '07, 15:18

Kabuki Doll wrote:
RionZ wrote:
pubbie wrote:I can't see what the plot would be like, seems like they didn't really leave openings for a strong red thread.
Hmmz, maybe mysterious guy in stairway and lead actress chick will hook up; they could throw in a criminal element in the form of one of F4 goes criminal; a school rivalry about a nonsensical object or event; placing one of the F4 in a dilemma, having to chose between love and popularity. Hahaha, I suck, need to cut back on the drama watching
From what I've heard, there's plenty more story to be told, since it was based off a long manga. So we might see some fresh direct continuation plot/storyline for the sequel season...

...if there is a sequel season :lol
Yeah that's given me some hope that there will be a season 2, because the manga goes on much longer than the show has...only 9 episodes? That equals about 1 manga!
Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:i think there's going to be an HYD 2 or at least a special cuz jun (domyouji) said that he was asked to come back to play dom again... and that he'd only play dom if shun was cast as rui again!! YAY!! GO JUN!! I LUV U BABY!! :wub: JUN X SHUN FOREVER!! :alcoholic:
Haha...interesting couple there. It would be hot though, I admit that. :wub:
hi.. can u tell me from which drama is ur Avatar ???
and what is the name of the actor :wub:

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 11th, '07, 15:19

~Ayame~ wrote:O.M.G... I haven't watched it yet T_T...
anyway... well... I think there isn't Tsukasa's Nightmare in the manga...
What does it mean??
the same question that i have :scratch:

Corona

Post by Corona » Jan 11th, '07, 15:23

IMO they tried to give us stereotype thugs, like I see on MTV, being tough, making trouble etc etc. It's what the media gives me and thus it's probably what Japan sees as the stereotype. God knows I've seen gazillions of ganster rap movies that my brother watches. That's the stereotype that I saw. Not racist, but just extremely stereotyped.

Everyone knows I walk around in wooden shoes and with tulips. :whistling:

idtaminger

Post by idtaminger » Jan 11th, '07, 15:59

momoji wrote:hi I just wanna add my two cents about the mugging scene. I learn this in my japanese culture class....
And of course anything you learn in class is THE last word on anything. :roll Not that some of your points aren't valid, but gee, could there be less thinking involved in that post? My teacher decrees, therefore it is so!
Hmm...good point. Although...
it's a guy who stabs Tsukasa, right? I don't see the mother or the two kids stabbing him at any rate. So if he's already dead, how can he stab Tsukasa?

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 11th, '07, 16:22

KamichamaN wrote:
makino_sanbr wrote:

hmmmmmm,

see, the thing is that I doubt the guy would have stabbed tsukasa if they were close but then, desperation drives people to do crazy things. Whatmight have hapened is that it was all in the past, and maybe tsukasa got stabbed before and now he doesn't want tsukushi and her family to have to go through the type of things that other family he dared to get close to did. hmm? like the power of domyouji kaede
Hummm
But i don't think so.
The hospital scene is related with Domyoji losing his memories... at least on HYD Manga.
Would loss the plot if he was stabbed before...
He is stabbed in revenge... and then his mother leave them alone... but tsukasa don't remember makino anymore.
I don't think that they will mess up so much with the story...
In HYD manga when Domyoji goes to NY and totally ignored Tsukushi was because his mother make a promise to leave tsukushi alone...
And that was after the date in secret and after the rain scene..when tsukushi leaves him to protect her friends and family.
So i think that to came with a motivation to Tsukasa ignored tsukushi is this blackmail of kaede..
She would destroy not only this family that he is close but Tsukushi if he don't stay away from them.
No there isn't the Tsukasa's Nightmare in the manga
That is what were trying to figure out...
^^'

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jan 11th, '07, 16:30

People, tell me please, how´s Soujiro doing in the first ep??? I´m actually waiting for the sars fan subs, you know!

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 11th, '07, 16:41

keiko001 wrote:People, tell me please, how´s Soujiro doing in the first ep??? I´m actually waiting for the sars fan subs, you know!
he was cute :wub: Domyouji hits him :cry:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 11th, '07, 18:41

Hmmm...Wow, the next episode will be airing in Japan soon...I hope subpig has it up quickly.

Curious...
When Domyoji's mother introduces his "girlfriend" at the party, was it completely random? with the spotlight and everything, or was it planned?

I kinda like MakinoXRui better than MakinoXDomyoji...Domyoji has too many mood swings. I wish Junpei would come back, cuz that was really entertaining and funny, like how he went from nerd mode to model mode...
oh, and Rui playing the Violin was really nice...Canon by Pachbel(sp)

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 11th, '07, 19:51

ittiou wrote:
Curious...
When Domyoji's mother introduces his "girlfriend" at the party, was it completely random? with the spotlight and everything, or was it planned?

I kinda like MakinoXRui better than MakinoXDomyoji...Domyoji has too many mood swings. I wish Junpei would come back, cuz that was really entertaining and funny, like how he went from nerd mode to model mode...
oh yeah
i suppose it was a plan..but based on manga..domyouji fiancee didnt know about the plan that their evil mother do...she didnt like domyouji at all at first. becoz she thought domyouji is the common typed of posh guys which is shy..nerd looking and stuff..but then she falls for himm..and that when it start...like in MG1...its gonna be funny...the fiancee will be a very close friend with tsukushi later...oh yeah...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 11th, '07, 19:59

keiko001 wrote:People, tell me please, how´s Soujiro doing in the first ep??? I´m actually waiting for the sars fan subs, you know!
hmm....dont really have timw read much but if its not been posted sars finsished the subs about an hour ago...thts the 3rd version of the ep. im downlaoding :D

ive got a really imporant qyuuestion...odes anyone know how to get TBS in the uk, im not really bothered about ttother channles...there must bree neasy/cheap-ish way to watch it on the pc
ive heard about that jrts or /we, the thing thats £30 a month but is there a way just to watch thast channel?someone said they had slingbox but theres no way of me getting one set yup in japan :|

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 11th, '07, 20:23

Somebody tell me this is NOT true!! I thought there was going to be 15 episodes, but now it's 11?!?!?!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 11th, '07, 20:51

IndieRockerette wrote:Somebody tell me this is NOT true!! I thought there was going to be 15 episodes, but now it's 11?!?!?!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango

I'm afraid it will only be 11 episodes for Hana Yori Dango season 2...However, I'm happy that it will not be long and drawn out drama. I think if you combine season 1 of Hana yori dango and season 2 the total combined number would be 20 episodes. And that is way then enough to explain the main story of Hana Yori Dango... :-)

Romance

Post by Romance » Jan 11th, '07, 21:12

I didnt find it very racist, it would be just as racist if they put a white dude there, if you change perspective. And creds to him for getting to do it, i would love to aswell, those were probably the easiest money that dude ever made in his life

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 11th, '07, 21:45

I'm sure everyone already knows, but just in case, sars hardsubbed version of HYD2 ep 1 is out on the tracker

shiver

Post by shiver » Jan 11th, '07, 22:05

Does anyone know what's the title of the song that is being played in the background with Rui and Makino during the dinner for the first episode? It was right after Makino got ditched at the coffee shop for meeting with Tsukasa for the first time I think. It's an instrumental piece.

anva91

Post by anva91 » Jan 11th, '07, 22:25

fybabe wrote:i don't really care so much whether makino gets robbed by black guys, white guys, red guys or yellow guys...
maybe black guys look more exotic and cool on the screen to yellow skinned japanese who knows?

i'm not hearing any complaints on the japanese forums. interesting that a japanese drama for mostly japanese audience gets so much debate from non japanese XD

anyway, to lighten this place up... hopefully... i've uploaded some clips from the first series dvd making of.
enjoy!

surprise! surprise! wrap up thank you flowers for makino from jun:

jun learns how to pronounce 'peking duck' in chinese from abe, but gets poked fun of by mao XD:

the sunset kiss:

a game the F4 boys played in the free time:

Jun's turn to get flowers from mao:

a summary of the whole making of dvd:

domyoji in bondage making of clip

the zoo ep making of:
thnx for those clips! i watched them all! :]]] :-)
they definetly made me feel better after watching the 1st episode of 2nd season and seeing domyoji be the ass he was :[ lol

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 11th, '07, 23:11

Oh SARS finaly put it out....a bit ahead of schedual....I'm so happy! Hope to see more seeders soon though.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 00:00

WHOO HOOOOOOO

ep2 released today in japan!!!

anyoine who watches it,, PLEASE give us some SPOILERS!! Thank you =D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 12th, '07, 02:31

no ... ep 2 doesn't broadcast for 11 more hours

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 12th, '07, 04:35

auroragb wrote:no ... ep 2 doesn't broadcast for 11 more hours
jeez, when I saw the "woo ep. 2 in japan" thing I nearly had a heart attack! You think it'll be the same quickness that we'll get this time around? Like, with the episode being released and subbed within 2 days? I hope Arashi Vox does it, I don't want to sit and wait for the SARS version.

HouseFan

Post by HouseFan » Jan 12th, '07, 04:53

I really love this show!! The only problem is when I go back to school this weekend, I won't be able to download any more episodes... :pale: This makes me cry...

Anyone else kinda mad at Domyouji right now?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 12th, '07, 04:58

HouseFan wrote:I really love this show!! The only problem is when I go back to school this weekend, I won't be able to download any more episodes... :pale: This makes me cry...

I'm not, but that's because I know there's a reason he's being a jerk

HouseFan

Post by HouseFan » Jan 12th, '07, 05:04

KamichamaN wrote:
HouseFan wrote:I really love this show!! The only problem is when I go back to school this weekend, I won't be able to download any more episodes... :pale: This makes me cry...

Yeah...I bet he's trying to protect her. She didn't make it that easy for him when she came and didn't say she came to see him. And Domyouji is always Domyouji. :-)

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:26

HouseFan wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

Yeah...I bet he's trying to protect her. She didn't make it that easy for him when she came and didn't say she came to see him. And Domyouji is always Domyouji. :-)
well, simply he can explain his reasons :x he was so mean with her... i think something are going to be btw Rui and Makkino :unsure:

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 05:28

^ i would love to see Rui's & Makino's relationship develop!! Rui is so caring towards him, and what Junpei said I totally agree!

Cant wait to watch ep2 and see Shingeru's performance! I hope Domyouji doesnt fall for her ><

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:50

ilurrveniki wrote:^ i would love to see Rui's & Makino's relationship develop!! Rui is so caring towards him, and what Junpei said I totally agree!

Cant wait to watch ep2 and see Shingeru's performance! I hope Domyouji doesnt fall for her ><
even though their relationship developed,, Makino still belongs to Domyouji that something i am sure about,,,, but i mean Makino will be confused again btw Rui and him
I saw MG and it was something similar to this
Last edited by F4 on Jan 12th, '07, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 12th, '07, 05:53

i bet domyouji is going to really push makino away... in the process... she really thinks that domyouji has really forgotten her and she might apparently give rui a chance b/c i bet he'll tell her that he likes her too... and domyouji will become very jealous and hurt, but he still loves makino... i can just see it!!!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 05:55

SunStar wrote:i bet domyouji is going to really push makino away... in the process... she really thinks that domyouji has really forgotten her and she might apparently give rui a chance b/c i bet he'll tell her that he likes her too... and domyouji will become very jealous and hurt, but he still loves makino... i can just see it!!!
OMG!! AHHA!! Thats the best "come-back" method.. HAHAHAHA
So sweet =P Cant wait to see domyouji actually chasing after Makino!! LOL *squeals*

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:57

ilurrveniki wrote:
SunStar wrote:i bet domyouji is going to really push makino away... in the process... she really thinks that domyouji has really forgotten her and she might apparently give rui a chance b/c i bet he'll tell her that he likes her too... and domyouji will become very jealous and hurt, but he still loves makino... i can just see it!!!
So sweet =P Cant wait to see domyouji actually chasing after Makino!! LOL *squeals*
Me too :wub:

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 12th, '07, 08:23

F4 wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
In the manga, Makino and Rui run into each other and kinda having a date then :D Domyouji sees that and gets jealous :D:D:D Really can't wait to see it. Even though i know he has a reason to be cold towards Makino, but its still better to see him being a silly, pushy, crazy in love boy when he's around Makino :wub:

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 12th, '07, 08:44

mandy2005 wrote:
F4 wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
In the manga, Makino and Rui run into each other and kinda having a date then :D Domyouji sees that and gets jealous :D:D:D Really can't wait to see it. Even though i know he has a reason to be cold towards Makino, but its still better to see him being a silly, pushy, crazy in love boy when he's around Makino :wub:
lets hope that it follows the manga and has that scene!! LOL
I looooveee to see the jealousy expression on domyouji's face!!! LOL
that look is totally priceless!!! :lol

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 12:57

spisode's airing in 5 minutes
sucks for us non-japanese peoples.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 12th, '07, 13:02

anybody knows if they have online streaming possibility for this show??

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 13:02

Hanadan is on air now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 13:09

non-angelical wrote:anybody knows if they have online streaming possibility for this show??
sorry, nope~
tbs is a cable show - people pay for cable.
it'd be pointless if they streamed it.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 12th, '07, 13:10

ow..okay.

I guess I should practice more of my patients then. :P

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 13:11

good luck, just calm down and watch d-addicts within the next 12 hours.

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 13:25

12 hours?????????????????????????? :O :O :O :O :cry: :cry:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 12th, '07, 13:27

to myself (and others who'd need it):

Patience is a virtue....patience is a virtue....patience is a virtue...

:unsure:

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 13:28

it should be posted by then.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 12th, '07, 13:35

its almost a blessing that I've to go to school, by the time I get back it'll probably be up and I won't have spent the day at home doing nothing but waiting which would make the day go by soooo slowly!!!! I hope Arashi Vox subs this ep. too and that she doesn't get as much harassment as she did the first time (of course getting harassed for this type of thing is pretty much a given but hopefully less people will chip in)

ikdukfksduhvicuskfdcnvksdifuik;sd

I don't really like the RuiXTsukushi pairing but the jdrama makes it hot, like, it makes it look really attractive. But we all know that in the end it'll be the way it was meant to be TxT, I'm really looking forward to how this is all going to play out

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 12th, '07, 13:37

I hope they leave enough room for a HYD3. (that would be a godsend)
Let's hope they have enough creativity power!
Anyway, I'm off to bed... it's late as here.

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jan 12th, '07, 14:10

non-angelical wrote:to myself (and others who'd need it):

:unsure:
OMG I JUST SAID THAT JUST LIKE AN HOUR AGO'

im reading spoilers now from soompi someone posted the summary already while watching it on tv Y_Y

AND HOMG IMA KILL SHIGERU :crazy:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 12th, '07, 14:19

So far, I like Shigeru, from the little I've saw of her she reminds me of Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII. (game) Of course she's getting in the way of Tsukushi/Tsukasa which makes me... really mad, but I still quite like her.

caryncyh

Post by caryncyh » Jan 12th, '07, 14:22

arashi vox would sub the second episode but apparently it wouldn't be soft subs. she will hardsub them instead and upload it on her CB. that is if i interpreted what she wrote correctly. ^^ i would LOVE to see a tsukushi and rui pairing coz i really LIKE Rui. lol, notice the caps? Rui is like the silent brooding guy and how he protects tsukushi is so heartwarming. it's like.. HELLO?! RUI is in front of you, pick HIM! lol.. maybe coz domyouji is being an arse now so i really hope tsukushi will date Rui, even for a moment.. and since i have not read the manga whatsoever, i have no idea how this will turn out and stuff but MEH.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 12th, '07, 15:21

^ She said that after episode 1she'll only be doing hardsubs in one of her previous entries.

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 16:04

I can't wait to see the episode!!!! :goggle: :goggle:
Last edited by namie on Jan 12th, '07, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 12th, '07, 16:42

I want to see the episode!!!!!! :x

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 12th, '07, 17:00

hello every one

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if any one see episode2 please put some pic of it or tell us what happened after the last scene when domyuoji run after makino
pleassssssssssssse tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 17:09

love-jun wrote:hello every one

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if any one see episode2 please put some pic of it or tell us what happened after the last scene when domyuoji run after makino
pleassssssssssssse tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah!!!!!!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Namasta

Post by Namasta » Jan 12th, '07, 18:14

The first episode was so good!!! I can't wait till the 2nd!!!!!!

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Jan 12th, '07, 18:43

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is the link where is the summary for episode 2!!! thanx to melxXz =D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversio ... -1000.html

I'm gonna faint =__=

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 12th, '07, 19:19

AHAHAHA I just saw the first 10 minutes (raw) and they're great! :wub:
The story starts off at the birthday party, and they included Makino's piano 'solo' from the manga, right after Shigeru performed a song, just so Mom could contrast the two to the audience and to humiliate her further. Makino runs out into the lobby chased by Tsukasa, who still acts like he hates her- and he asks her how she got there. Makino tells him his mom sent her the invitation. Dom sees her bag and asks (in a nicer tone) if that is his birthday present. The F4 show up, then Mom, then Shigeru. Dom starts arguing with his mom, then gets mad and stomps off in between Makino and Shigeru, grabbing a hand and running outside. Well, you know which hand he grabbed... :lol: The scene on the street is almost frame by frame the same as the manga, except for the clothing. Oh, and I don't know if Tsukushi saw the earbiting or not...

This episode is definitely making up for the glum grouchy Domyoji of the first episode!
Now to wait for the rest...
Last edited by twothreefour on Jan 12th, '07, 19:44, edited 2 times in total.

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 12th, '07, 19:30

Where are you getting the RAW from? I checked all my usual clubboxes, but still hasn't found anyone who has put it out yet.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 12th, '07, 19:34

ah, this is from a pdbox, I can't remember if I had to register for this one or not. I expected to find it much later in the day, actually! :-)
Last edited by twothreefour on Jan 12th, '07, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Jan 12th, '07, 19:38

the ep 2 raw is out at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

very gigantic files she has XD..

but shooshoo2 from pdbox has split the ep up to 4 files. you can get from her too^^

emrams

Post by emrams » Jan 12th, '07, 19:41

I hate Domyouji's Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what's up Domyouji's butt?!! Somebody kick him back to his senses.

namie

Post by namie » Jan 12th, '07, 19:43

fybabe wrote:the ep 2 raw is out at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

very gigantic files she has XD..

but shooshoo2 from pdbox has split the ep up to 4 files. you can get from her too^^

I can't use Clubbox!!!! Somebody help me,please!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2RR

Post by 2RR » Jan 12th, '07, 19:45

Is there any other available download of episode 2?

Thanks!

Yup, you're right. Can't use clubbox too. Really, really bad....