Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
zinaa
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 18th, '06, 15:29
Location: Drama world
Contact:

Post by zinaa » Jan 14th, '07, 07:34

hey anyone have the other song for HYD2 Arigatoo....
i think its very nice song.... :wub:

User avatar
blue_smurf
Posts: 228
Joined: Mar 2nd, '06, 03:00

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 14th, '07, 07:50

Gorahgurl wrote:Ne, I have a bad habit of being slow on the news of JE half the time, so I just realized the full song of Love so Sweet has been out for seven days now. ^_^;; Anyway, in case there are those like me and who instantly spazzed out and had trouble breathing, here's a link, credit goes to manon :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7d2qb
thanks a lot for the link :w00t:
I was able to DL and play it using Winamp :cheers:
it's the full version :thumleft: and I keep playing it using the REPEAT TRACK mode XD

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 09:01

zinaa wrote:hey anyone have the other song for HYD2 Arigatoo....
i think its very nice song.... :wub:
you mean "flavor of Life" by Utada Hikaru?
no one will have that song until it's released in Feb. *cries* there exists an episode rip but it has the voices from the drama

User avatar
eva_dreaming
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 16th, '06, 06:49

Post by eva_dreaming » Jan 14th, '07, 14:45

KamichamaN wrote:
eva_dreaming wrote:does any1 have any hana yori dango wallpapers? or no where i can find some? XD
I'm not sure, but you could check animewallpapers.com
or, if you belong to livejournal, you could check the hanayoridango comm there
:cry: they dun have any, and i can't find any anywhere. But i'm looking for wallpapers for the LA. Do any even exist? :blink
thx anyways :)

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 14th, '07, 14:54

If we're lucky, we might get Flavor of Life, full version, in a week or so. The thing a lot of us forget, even me, is..yeah, the two singles come out late February, which sucks. But there's also the fact that they're SINGLES, which means they're being played on the radio before the single is released, which is how I got a hold of the full Love so Sweet. It's a radio rip. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it, I love the song.

User avatar
Lifo
Posts: 244
Joined: Oct 28th, '06, 11:47
Location: Neo Universe

Post by Lifo » Jan 14th, '07, 15:30

I think that "The Flavor of life" REALLY suits HYD 2 !! Can't wait till it's released XD !

harukaya
Posts: 69
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 02:48

Post by harukaya » Jan 14th, '07, 15:49

see if this works: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XD9O9DFA
ilurrveniki wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Eh? o.o That's really weird. My MP3s/videos play automatically on Winamp and it works on that, so try that.
I dont use Winamp ><

Only use Realplayer (which doesnt play as well) and Windows Media Player..

Does anyone else have another link? =D Thank you

User avatar
funki3
Posts: 48
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 17:30
Location: Scarborough, Canada
Contact:

Post by funki3 » Jan 14th, '07, 16:56

blue_smurf wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Ne, I have a bad habit of being slow on the news of JE half the time, so I just realized the full song of Love so Sweet has been out for seven days now. ^_^;; Anyway, in case there are those like me and who instantly spazzed out and had trouble breathing, here's a link, credit goes to manon :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7d2qb
thanks a lot for the link :w00t:
I was able to DL and play it using Winamp :cheers:
it's the full version :thumleft: and I keep playing it using the REPEAT TRACK mode XD
i am such a dork. i thought this wasn't even out yet. gah...

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 14th, '07, 17:00

funki3 wrote:i am such a dork. i thought this wasn't even out yet. gah...
rofl I know what you mean. I searched "Love so Sweet Arashi radio" on google to find out if anyone knew it would start playing on the radio. Imagine my surprise when I see people going,"Yah~ I just downloaded the radio rip! It rocks!~" So I run to manon, the master of JE MP3s, spazzing and freaking out to death, and yeah, it's been out since the 7th. x_x;;;

User avatar
xxTsukushixx
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 16:56
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by xxTsukushixx » Jan 14th, '07, 17:17

Hello everyone *new desu*
I'm also big fan of Hana Yori Dango and I loved the 1st episode of season 2 :heart:
Ah I also took the song of Arashi, so I'm grateful that someone uploaded it *like it*
Can't wait to watch episode 2!!!

I also have a question and I really don't know where to post it.
Does anyone know why I can't connect to the tracker (I tried more than one different torrent files) It says tracker conection error:3
Since 3 days or so. Can someone help me out :-(
Sorry if it's the wrong thread, but I really wanted to get the 2nd episode T_T

User avatar
GTOnizuka
Posts: 56
Joined: Feb 26th, '05, 22:40
Location: Chicagoland area

Post by GTOnizuka » Jan 14th, '07, 17:17

KamichamaN wrote:
remoted wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
true,
i felt rilly bad for shigure
Yeah, I cried :cry:
when Domyouji rejected her yet at the same time I was happy he did and it made me also realize how much he truly loved Makino


But then again Hana Yori Dango had many parts in it that made me teary eyed :lol
Yeah. There is also the Rui and Makino moment. They hold hands :-) But I think they'll tame down the scene between Shigure and Domyouji, since it contained brief nudity in the manga. And I would be like ewwwww if they actually had it in the drama.
[/spoiler]
trues,
that scene is one I definitely don't expect to be very close to the manga version since I don't think they'd actually put in the budity or the very very sexual situation. I don't remember but, didn't they leave the near rape parts out in the first season?
does anyone know which volume in the manga this is from? Thanks

User avatar
twothreefour
Posts: 52
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 20:31
Contact:

Post by twothreefour » Jan 14th, '07, 17:29

does anyone know which volume in the manga this is from? Thanks
17 and 18.
Last edited by twothreefour on Jan 14th, '07, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oo_yici_oo
Posts: 26
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 04:44
Location: Lima, Perú

Post by oo_yici_oo » Jan 14th, '07, 17:29

KamichamaN wrote:
zinaa wrote:hey anyone have the other song for HYD2 Arigatoo....
i think its very nice song.... :wub:
you mean "flavor of Life" by Utada Hikaru?
no one will have that song until it's released in Feb. *cries* there exists an episode rip but it has the voices from the drama
kgfdghhuyfguyf I want it *-*, where can i download it??

xita232
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 7th, '07, 18:19

Post by xita232 » Jan 14th, '07, 18:12

i've just finished ep 2 of coz without sub. I was very touched when Makino and Tsukasa were on the phone...his voice was so warm...cute...
I like Rui's character so so much, he is quite but very thoughtful and warmly...always protects Makino...
Yuki, she is more beautiful, her make-up is so good, she is nice..
waiting for ep 3 on this friday...only 1 ep a week, so long !!!

iLOVEhyunbin
Posts: 35
Joined: Jul 2nd, '06, 23:34
Location: California

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 18:33

mmm utada hikaru`s flavor of life is sooooooo gooodd <33 =]
here`s a preview of the song.. 45 seconds that i found . i hope he/she doesn`t mind me posting it . but all credits to them !

http://www.badongo.com/file/1965694

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Jan 14th, '07, 20:31

In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
Attachments
HYD2 ep2.txt
(17.58 KiB) Downloaded 477 times

User avatar
JC
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 23:38
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Post by JC » Jan 14th, '07, 21:07

Hana Yori Dango 2 seems cool so far, but I'm not feelin' the depiction of the black dudes in the 1st episode. The thief and the thugs were all black, throwing the word "f***" around every other word. I felt uneasy about that, because it gives the impression to those who may be watching in Japan, that all black people are theives and thugs and can't use any other word unless it's linked with "f***" or "nigga".

Making the theif white or making the robbers be of varied ethnicity would've gone down with me better.

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 14th, '07, 21:18

zinaa wrote:hey anyone have the other song for HYD2 Arigatoo....
i think its very nice song.... :wub:
if u r talking about the opening, the single love so sweet is not out yet but you can already pre order the normal edition or the limited one ^______^
I already pre order the limited japanese edition ^__^
here you have the links =)

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004611769/ -- Normal Edition

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004611770/ -- Limited Edition

And if u r talking about the ending song, Utada's singles Flavor of life...isn't out also ^^U but it will be very soon at the end of feb =)
here the link ^^

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/s ... 004613006/ - Utada Hikaru - Flavor of life

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 14th, '07, 21:40

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
possibly 15eps?
glad ur liking it.. HYD2 will thrill you even more!!!
no...*sniff* its been changed to 11 eps
owell,means more action, less lag *remembers extra eps added to Goong and cries*
MAJI DE?!?!?!!?! USOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ONLY 11 eps now?!?!? NANDE!!?!? =O
When things better move quickly because I want to see more scenes b/w makino&dom-kun =(
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FXCKING HELL!!!!
where did you read that? how do u know???
i know in drama wiki it says 11 episode, but i though that was a mistake O_O!!!
whay this has been changed!!! whyyyyy
i want 15 episodes!1 what happened? someone know something??? O_O

OOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JUST WANNA CRYYYYY AND KEEP CRYING FOREVER!!! SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

sparkleandglitter
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 23:48
Location: London

Post by sparkleandglitter » Jan 14th, '07, 21:43

Who is the person who collapses in the next episode preview? Makino? Couldn't quite catch it.
Much better than Ep1
Last edited by sparkleandglitter on Jan 14th, '07, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Jan 14th, '07, 21:50

Christabel wrote:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FXCKING HELL!!!!
where did you read that? how do u know???
i know in drama wiki it says 11 episode, but i though that was a mistake O_O!!!
whay this has been changed!!! whyyyyy
i want 15 episodes!1 what happened? someone know something??? O_O
calm down, weekly jdramas are done in seasons, and a season is never more than 13 eps.

I don't know how the rumor of 15 eps started, but I've never believed that it would be more than 11 or 12 eps. I was just glad that they gave us 11 eps instead of 9 like they did in HYD1 :)

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 22:01

auroragb wrote:
Christabel wrote:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FXCKING HELL!!!!
where did you read that? how do u know???
i know in drama wiki it says 11 episode, but i though that was a mistake O_O!!!
whay this has been changed!!! whyyyyy
i want 15 episodes!1 what happened? someone know something??? O_O
calm down, weekly jdramas are done in seasons, and a season is never more than 13 eps.

I don't know how the rumor of 15 eps started, but I've never believed that it would be more than 11 or 12 eps. I was just glad that they gave us 11 eps instead of 9 like they did in HYD1 :)

also, if you have ever watche dkorean dramas which are ridiculously long (20 eps) you'll know that more is not always more, dig? Because of the amount of episodes there is a looooot of lag, meanign you'll watch episodes in which NOTHING HAPPENS, maybe you'll see some action or significant plot movement in the last five minutes but really, it's not worth it. I like jdramas like because the directors take ino mind their short episode allowance and pack as much as possible (without destroying the ep.) into their episodes. That way, you get something worth watching. If anyone has ever seen Goong (a korean drama) you'll recall that four episodes were added onto the end making it 24, that series lagged SO MUCH, towards the end people were just BEGGING for it to end. So the fact that Hanadan has 11 episodes isn't all that bad. I think that the reason so much happens in a single episode is because of it's limited episodes so I'm actually kind of happy.

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 22:02

auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
*chews on you in thanks*
*silent explosion*

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 14th, '07, 22:06

auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub

Thank You! that helped me a loooot!! :D

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 14th, '07, 22:16

KamichamaN wrote:
auroragb wrote:
Christabel wrote:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FXCKING HELL!!!!
where did you read that? how do u know???
i know in drama wiki it says 11 episode, but i though that was a mistake O_O!!!
whay this has been changed!!! whyyyyy
i want 15 episodes!1 what happened? someone know something??? O_O
calm down, weekly jdramas are done in seasons, and a season is never more than 13 eps.

I don't know how the rumor of 15 eps started, but I've never believed that it would be more than 11 or 12 eps. I was just glad that they gave us 11 eps instead of 9 like they did in HYD1 :)
also, if you have ever watche dkorean dramas which are ridiculously long (20 eps) you'll know that more is not always more, dig? Because of the amount of episodes there is a looooot of lag, meanign you'll watch episodes in which NOTHING HAPPENS, maybe you'll see some action or significant plot movement in the last five minutes but really, it's not worth it. I like jdramas like because the directors take ino mind their short episode allowance and pack as much as possible (without destroying the ep.) into their episodes. That way, you get something worth watching. If anyone has ever seen Goong (a korean drama) you'll recall that four episodes were added onto the end making it 24, that series lagged SO MUCH, towards the end people were just BEGGING for it to end. So the fact that Hanadan has 11 episodes isn't all that bad. I think that the reason so much happens in a single episode is because of it's limited episodes so I'm actually kind of happy.
well, about that i totally agree, but i just was so happy for 15 episode, HYD1 was so short =(, but maybe that made it even better =)

well...a good point about 11 episodes...i will not have to wait so long to see what's gonna happen in the end ^^

ev0luti0nzer0
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 22:59

Post by ev0luti0nzer0 » Jan 14th, '07, 23:02

if anyones after the full version of "Arashi - Love so sweet"

Code: Select all

http://www.uploading.com/files/F1CC7UT3/Arashi___Love_so_Sweet.mp3.html

User avatar
Kath-Lee
Posts: 99
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 10:41

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 14th, '07, 23:25

Do they know what they do to us??? I was DYING in my chair! Especially when I saw the last 3 minutes of the episode.
Alright. There HAD to be SOMETHING at the end, otherwise they wouldn't have shown Tsukushi talking to Yuuki and riding the train and everything. But I never expected this... It was truly heart-wrenching to hear their voices when they were talking through the phone. Brings back old memories of the time when I was reading the manga. Hmm...

Only 5 more days to go until the next episode. Cannot wait to see it. Especially since there will be the part with Doumyouji and Tsukushi in Akira's house. *snickers* I wonder if Doumyouji's going to try and do nasty things with Tsukushi in this, too.
Finals are coming and I'm finding myself all hooked on Hanadan again. Why, oh, why???

marie_23
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 29th, '06, 01:11

Post by marie_23 » Jan 14th, '07, 23:27

Christabel wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
auroragb wrote: calm down, weekly jdramas are done in seasons, and a season is never more than 13 eps.

I don't know how the rumor of 15 eps started, but I've never believed that it would be more than 11 or 12 eps. I was just glad that they gave us 11 eps instead of 9 like they did in HYD1 :)
also, if you have ever watche dkorean dramas which are ridiculously long (20 eps) you'll know that more is not always more, dig? Because of the amount of episodes there is a looooot of lag, meanign you'll watch episodes in which NOTHING HAPPENS, maybe you'll see some action or significant plot movement in the last five minutes but really, it's not worth it. I like jdramas like because the directors take ino mind their short episode allowance and pack as much as possible (without destroying the ep.) into their episodes. That way, you get something worth watching. If anyone has ever seen Goong (a korean drama) you'll recall that four episodes were added onto the end making it 24, that series lagged SO MUCH, towards the end people were just BEGGING for it to end. So the fact that Hanadan has 11 episodes isn't all that bad. I think that the reason so much happens in a single episode is because of it's limited episodes so I'm actually kind of happy.
well, about that i totally agree, but i just was so happy for 15 episode, HYD1 was so short =(, but maybe that made it even better =)

well...a good point about 11 episodes...i will not have to wait so long to see what's gonna happen in the end ^^
hmmmm...If you really think about it their was Season 1 of Hana Yori Dango with 9 episodes and then their is now season 2 with 11 episodes...Put all the episodes together and you got a total of 20 episodes... :lol I think in the long run that is more then enough episodes for Hana yori dango...

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 23:41

auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
if its not timed does that mean we cant watch it??

thanks for all your work =D really appreciate it!

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 23:49

ilurrveniki wrote:
auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
if its not timed does that mean we cant watch it??

thanks for all your work =D really appreciate it!
yeah you can't watch it as if it was a sub but you CAN read it while watching th ep (woo!)

*returns to stalking arashi vox's site*

marie_23
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 29th, '06, 01:11

Post by marie_23 » Jan 15th, '07, 00:06

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
if its not timed does that mean we cant watch it??

thanks for all your work =D really appreciate it!
yeah you can't watch it as if it was a sub but you CAN read it while watching th ep (woo!)

*returns to stalking arashi vox's site*
I'm watching some episode 2 right now using the subs that auroragb posted...But I'm still waiting for the hardsubs to be posted...

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 00:17

marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
if its not timed does that mean we cant watch it??

thanks for all your work =D really appreciate it!
yeah you can't watch it as if it was a sub but you CAN read it while watching th ep (woo!)

*returns to stalking arashi vox's site*
I'm watching some episode 2 right now using the subs that auroragb posted...But I'm still waiting for the hardsubs to be posted...
yeah, I really just want to watch it all in one go so I'm sitting (procrastinating on my college essay) waiting for the hardsub

rejfcnlkqejwrnfciueqk;rfvlkehfdiuf *pain*

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 15th, '07, 00:34

Well, looks like I'll be downloading a hardsubbed version. Why is no one making softsubs? Aren't they much easier than hardsubs? -sighs sadly-

Anyway, like I mentioned before, can some us please learn to drop the whole thing with the black gangsters/thief? Yeah, the director obviously didn't know what NYC, or America, in general is like when it comes to things like that, but it was something that barely had ten minutes in the show and that we'll never see again. Don't judge the whole dorama off some stupid mistake, geez. Those black gangsters aren't going to pop up in every episode, randomly in Japan, and throw basketballs at people. Give it a rest.

User avatar
Tatsuri
Posts: 237
Joined: Dec 27th, '06, 19:49
Location: Creditinf chroncrossing for avvie

Post by Tatsuri » Jan 15th, '07, 00:44

Yes please drop it before I start throwing basketballs at people.

Anywhoo..

I'm notto sure what to think about Shigeru, but I can say that I like her character. I only wanto see on ething out of the whole series and that is for Makino to punch Domyouji. If Ican't get that at least let her kiss Rui.

marie_23
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 29th, '06, 01:11

Post by marie_23 » Jan 15th, '07, 00:47

Gorahgurl wrote:Well, looks like I'll be downloading a hardsubbed version. Why is no one making softsubs? Aren't they much easier than hardsubs? -sighs sadly-

Anyway, like I mentioned before, can some us please learn to drop the whole thing with the black gangsters/thief? Yeah, the director obviously didn't know what NYC, or America, in general is like when it comes to things like that, but it was something that barely had ten minutes in the show and that we'll never see again. Don't judge the whole dorama off some stupid mistake, geez. Those black gangsters aren't going to pop up in every episode, randomly in Japan, and throw basketballs at people. Give it a rest.
Hmmm...I think your going to have to get use to reading more about that part of season 2...Since many *new viewers* of Hana yori dango will in the future keep making mention of it :lol Also, it's hard for others not to talk about since it's part of the opening into the second season...

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 00:51

marie_23 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Well, looks like I'll be downloading a hardsubbed version. Why is no one making softsubs? Aren't they much easier than hardsubs? -sighs sadly-

Anyway, like I mentioned before, can some us please learn to drop the whole thing with the black gangsters/thief? Yeah, the director obviously didn't know what NYC, or America, in general is like when it comes to things like that, but it was something that barely had ten minutes in the show and that we'll never see again. Don't judge the whole dorama off some stupid mistake, geez. Those black gangsters aren't going to pop up in every episode, randomly in Japan, and throw basketballs at people. Give it a rest.
Hmmm...I think your going to have to get use to reading more about that part of season 2...Since many *new viewers* of Hana yori dango will in the future keep making mention of it :lol Also, it's hard for others not to talk about since it's part of the opening into the second season...
yeah but at this point, talking about it now would be like discussing Janet Jacksons breastacular super bowl exhibition...it's kind of like "okaaay we got it" kind of feeling

marie_23
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 29th, '06, 01:11

Post by marie_23 » Jan 15th, '07, 01:03

KamichamaN wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Well, looks like I'll be downloading a hardsubbed version. Why is no one making softsubs? Aren't they much easier than hardsubs? -sighs sadly-

Anyway, like I mentioned before, can some us please learn to drop the whole thing with the black gangsters/thief? Yeah, the director obviously didn't know what NYC, or America, in general is like when it comes to things like that, but it was something that barely had ten minutes in the show and that we'll never see again. Don't judge the whole dorama off some stupid mistake, geez. Those black gangsters aren't going to pop up in every episode, randomly in Japan, and throw basketballs at people. Give it a rest.
Hmmm...I think your going to have to get use to reading more about that part of season 2...Since many *new viewers* of Hana yori dango will in the future keep making mention of it :lol Also, it's hard for others not to talk about since it's part of the opening into the second season...
yeah but at this point, talking about it now would be like discussing Janet Jacksons breastacular super bowl exhibition...it's kind of like "okaaay we got it" kind of feeling
Lol...I get your point!...I think what I'm saying is that their are others who are just now watching the second season of Hana Yori Dango and felt the need to mention...It doesn't matter that others have saw that scene and talked it about then moved past it already...Should stop those new viewers from voicing their opinion on it...That wouldn't be fair to them...Everyone on this thread have talked about over and over Domyouji dream to even why he is treating Makino bad...But no one is posting about we shouldn't talk about that part anymore and should move past it... :lol ...I guess what I'm saying is I like many have forgotten that New York scene but for "New People" to the show they are just now wanting to talk about it...Just my thought!

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 01:18

marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
Hmmm...I think your going to have to get use to reading more about that part of season 2...Since many *new viewers* of Hana yori dango will in the future keep making mention of it :lol Also, it's hard for others not to talk about since it's part of the opening into the second season...
yeah but at this point, talking about it now would be like discussing Janet Jacksons breastacular super bowl exhibition...it's kind of like "okaaay we got it" kind of feeling
Lol...I get your point!...I think what I'm saying is that their are others who are just now watching the second season of Hana Yori Dango and felt the need to mention...It doesn't matter that others have saw that scene and talked it about then moved past it already...Should stop those new viewers from voicing their opinion on it...That wouldn't be fair to them...Everyone on this thread have talked about over and over Domyouji dream to even why he is treating Makino bad...But no one is posting about we shouldn't talk about that part anymore and should move past it... :lol ...I guess what I'm saying is I like many have forgotten that New York scene but for "New People" to the show they are just now wanting to talk about it...Just my thought!
yeah I understood that, mine was just the sentiment of people who have been here through the whole racism thing

User avatar
fujitofu
Posts: 38
Joined: Feb 8th, '06, 08:19
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by fujitofu » Jan 15th, '07, 01:36

ep2 viewship rating: 20.1%

User avatar
Alynaria
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 4th, '04, 22:21
Location: Canada

Post by Alynaria » Jan 15th, '07, 01:40

auroragb wrote:In case anyone is interested, I translated the subtitles from subpig to english.
It's a bit awkward, as it's a translation of a translation.
But it should be enough to follow the action
It's not timed as I did not have the timed script to work with, I translated by watching the hardsub
Thanks so much!!! :wub: :wub:

apple1881
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 04:16
Location: USA

Post by apple1881 » Jan 15th, '07, 02:13

fujitofu wrote:ep2 viewship rating: 20.1%
:cheers: I'm so happy it's doing so well. I'm looking forward to the 2nd ep w/ subs. Ever since reading everything about ep 2, I'm actually looking forward to ep 3 more. lol There seems to be more things to look forward to with each new episode.

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 02:23

WHOO HOO!!

It is doing sooooooooooo well!!

CONGRATS HYD2 CAST AND CREW!!

Hope it goes higher and higher!!

User avatar
Christabel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 4th, '06, 20:58

Post by Christabel » Jan 15th, '07, 03:01

hey!!
in arashi.vox the second episode with hardsubs are being uploaded at CB^_____^
so in not so long lets get ready to start download finally this episode with english subs!!!

=D

ittiou
Posts: 120
Joined: Nov 9th, '06, 01:01
Location: U.S.

Post by ittiou » Jan 15th, '07, 03:03

fujitofu wrote:ep2 viewship rating: 20.1%
YAY!!

wow, its really popular...

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 03:04

Christabel wrote:hey!!
in arashi.vox the second episode with hardsubs are being uploaded at CB^_____^
so in not so long lets get ready to start download finally this episode with english subs!!!

=D
jjjyyyeeeah I'm at the clubbox rite now *playing the waiting and procrastination game*

User avatar
Cashmere
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 18th, '05, 13:16

Post by Cashmere » Jan 15th, '07, 03:05

JC wrote:Hana Yori Dango 2 seems cool so far, but I'm not feelin' the depiction of the black dudes in the 1st episode. The thief and the thugs were all black, throwing the word "f***" around every other word. I felt uneasy about that, because it gives the impression to those who may be watching in Japan, that all black people are theives and thugs and can't use any other word unless it's linked with "f***" or "nigga".

Making the theif white or making the robbers be of varied ethnicity would've gone down with me better.
As much as I enjoyed HYD and am enjoying HYD2, the black stereotypes are disturbing. In the first one, it was the "Aunt Jemima" stereotype (his sister's maid). Now, it's the "black men are nothing but thugs" stereotypes. Is there anywhere I or anyone else can write and complain about the depiction of blacks in their TV series?

P.S.
I know some may think what's complaining going to do? However, I always believe that nothing can change if no one makes their voice heard. Because people raised their voices, the racist depiction of blacks in a Japanese earthquake preparedness pamphlet was changed.

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 03:09

yay! arashi.vox currently uploading the hard subs !!!

within HOURS we can ALL get our hands on this superb ep2! =D

check out her site, because she has screen captures of the subs up!

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 03:13

ilurrveniki wrote:yay! arashi.vox currently uploading the hard subs !!!

within HOURS we can ALL get our hands on this superb ep2! =D

check out her site, because she has screen captures of the subs up!
FOR SERIOUS! THE CAPS ARE SYUUU ENTICING!mI've been refreshing it for like, an hour

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 03:15

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:yay! arashi.vox currently uploading the hard subs !!!

within HOURS we can ALL get our hands on this superb ep2! =D

check out her site, because she has screen captures of the subs up!
FOR SERIOUS! THE CAPS ARE SYUUU ENTICING!mI've been refreshing it for like, an hour
i wouldnt blame you, because I've been doing the EXACT same thing! LOL *hi5
Im just worried about exceeding my limit for my cable connection, this month. Dont want to get capped! ==

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 03:24

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:yay! arashi.vox currently uploading the hard subs !!!

within HOURS we can ALL get our hands on this superb ep2! =D

check out her site, because she has screen captures of the subs up!
FOR SERIOUS! THE CAPS ARE SYUUU ENTICING!mI've been refreshing it for like, an hour
i wouldnt blame you, because I've been doing the EXACT same thing! LOL *hi5
Im just worried about exceeding my limit for my cable connection, this month. Dont want to get capped! ==
aaah that's suck, I'd probably self destruct. I had the worse thought of college and downloading just now *gets the shivers*
KDCKIYSCIKDS why doesn't clubbox upload fasterrrrr! je crie

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 03:26

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
FOR SERIOUS! THE CAPS ARE SYUUU ENTICING!mI've been refreshing it for like, an hour
i wouldnt blame you, because I've been doing the EXACT same thing! LOL *hi5
Im just worried about exceeding my limit for my cable connection, this month. Dont want to get capped! ==
aaah that's suck, I'd probably self destruct. I had the worse thought of college and downloading just now *gets the shivers*
KDCKIYSCIKDS why doesn't clubbox upload fasterrrrr! je crie
I do appreciate her hard subs, but it would be ALOT ALOT ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT faster if it was soft subs... it would of taken one second for me to download soft subs.. but nevermind, Im very grateful for her efforts..

Lucky you, in college.. Im still in HS-althought my last yr of Hs, starting scl at the end of this month and stress levels building up... a crucial year as I have the exam to determinine whether or not I enter Uni *groans and mutters* =O
(sorry a bit off topic there)

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 03:45

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
i wouldnt blame you, because I've been doing the EXACT same thing! LOL *hi5
Im just worried about exceeding my limit for my cable connection, this month. Dont want to get capped! ==
aaah that's suck, I'd probably self destruct. I had the worse thought of college and downloading just now *gets the shivers*
KDCKIYSCIKDS why doesn't clubbox upload fasterrrrr! je crie
I do appreciate her hard subs, but it would be ALOT ALOT ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT faster if it was soft subs... it would of taken one second for me to download soft subs.. but nevermind, Im very grateful for her efforts..

Lucky you, in college.. Im still in HS-althought my last yr of Hs, starting scl at the end of this month and stress levels building up... a crucial year as I have the exam to determinine whether or not I enter Uni *groans and mutters* =O
(sorry a bit off topic there)
oooh hahahaha nononnonono I'm in my last year of HS too =3. I'm going to graduate in May! I just htought about going to college and having the bandwidth restrictions so I could never download anything (like i am highly prone to doing). I've taken about a zillion tests for college and am now in the midst of APPLICATION HELL *cries some more*. And so Hanadan is my stress reliever

and yeah, I'd muuuuuch rather have softsubs but if arashi vox doesn't want to then who am I to say anything? Owell, hardsubs take WAAAAAY longer *cries*. But I appreciate what she's doing as she's bringing it out faster than the official groups

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 03:51

from this point forward...
2hr42 minutes, and hanadan2 will be finished uploading.
goodnight

so says arashi vox

*cries at the time but remembers that she's no school tomorrow and rejoices*

User avatar
Gummi Bear
Posts: 130
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 02:38
Location: with Bi

Post by Gummi Bear » Jan 15th, '07, 05:02

I am also patiently waiting for the sub to be released, but what is this bandwidth limit you are talking about? Sorry, I am just curious about your talk of exceeding limit and being capped because I have cable too and I don't remember they mentioning anything about it.

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 05:42

Gummi Bear wrote:I am also patiently waiting for the sub to be released, but what is this bandwidth limit you are talking about? Sorry, I am just curious about your talk of exceeding limit and being capped because I have cable too and I don't remember they mentioning anything about it.
o i dont have cable so I know nothing about that. It's with schools for me since I used to attend a boarding school. There you couldn't download anything big. And I always hear college students on communities and forums being like "when I go back to school I can't download anything"

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 05:47

Gummi Bear wrote:I am also patiently waiting for the sub to be released, but what is this bandwidth limit you are talking about? Sorry, I am just curious about your talk of exceeding limit and being capped because I have cable too and I don't remember they mentioning anything about it.
I have cable, and although my plan is "unlimited" there IS a limit.. so my provider limits me with only 12gigs of downloads per month, if I exceed this limit that the net connection goes reallly reallly slow like 128kb T___T

Therefore, I need to watch my usage per month and make sure I dont get "Capped" =D

Just checked her clubbox a/c and it hasnt been uploaded now.. =O Does anyone know approx. how long left because I dont know what is the time difference between the place im living and her place.. =O

User avatar
angeizahoy
Posts: 308
Joined: Feb 6th, '06, 16:47

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 15th, '07, 05:48

KamichamaN wrote:o i dont have cable so I know nothing about that. It's with schools for me since I used to attend a boarding school. There you couldn't download anything big. And I always hear college students on communities and forums being like "when I go back to school I can't download anything"
oh really? can't download anything at school, eh? haha, my school is AWESOME. i can download a lot =) T3 connection, MWAHA. total hotness. which is why i'm eagerly awaiting the next episode of HYD to download...

oh yeah, HYD.. the focus of discussion of this thread! ^.^

keomonkie
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '07, 06:03

Post by keomonkie » Jan 15th, '07, 05:48

Arashi.vox is ran by ONE person right? like she does all the subbing and ect

doublesidedtape07
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 05:59

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 15th, '07, 06:02

oh, i thought the subs were from sars-fansubs? anyway, i can't find the link to her clubbox...

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 06:05

doublesidedtape07 wrote:oh, i thought the subs were from sars-fansubs? anyway, i can't find the link to her clubbox...
http://clubbox.co.kr/gknee

her clubbox
SARS will prolly have the sub out later.

and as a response to an earlier question, yes, arashi vox is one person

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 06:09

apprently the subs are out on her clubbox, its just that she renamed it as ep1 but it IS actually ep2..
SO DOWNLOAD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT =D

But i am having problems!! *CRIES* *kicks clubbox*

does anyone know how to read KOREAN?!?!
업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로
다운로드 할 수 없습니다. --> that msg appears.. what does it say?!?!?

edit:// dont worries got it all fixed =D

HAPPY DOWNLOADING GUYS!
Last edited by ilurrveniki on Jan 15th, '07, 06:19, edited 1 time in total.

doublesidedtape07
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 05:59

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 15th, '07, 06:11

thanks! i see.. cool.. cant wait to watch it!

doublesidedtape07
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 05:59

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 15th, '07, 06:14

yeah, im not good w clubboxes cos of the korean.. i kinda just guess my way around till the file starts downloading? hmm try using a web translator?

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 06:15

HANADAN IS DONE UPLOADING ON THE ARASHI VOX CLUBBOX

http://clubbox.co.kr/gknee

GET IT DER!



aaah I;m excited

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 06:17

doublesidedtape07 wrote:yeah, im not good w clubboxes cos of the korean.. i kinda just guess my way around till the file starts downloading? hmm try using a web translator?
if u go to arashi voxs page, she has a clubbo tut with images up amongst her entries

User avatar
najimta
Posts: 110
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 06:12
Location: maryland

Post by najimta » Jan 15th, '07, 06:18

so hopefully its the first one on that list rigt? bleh. too bad clubbox is super slow for me....

doublesidedtape07
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 05:59

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 15th, '07, 06:18

heh, i managed. but thanks a lot! ure really helpful :) :)

User avatar
aokami
Posts: 14
Joined: Jan 1st, '07, 21:59
Location: Minnesota

Quick n dirty timing

Post by aokami » Jan 15th, '07, 06:21

I couldn't wait.. so here is timing I set up based off of auroragb's translation. I have never done this before so I apologize for any glaring errors! :)

I made a few tiiny changes to the text, but it is fairly intsct. I apologize for what little changes were made..Thank you so much for posting the original file!
Attachments
HYD2 ep2.srt
(39.4 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Last edited by aokami on Jan 15th, '07, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ilurrveniki
Posts: 157
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 12:25
Location: Australia

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 06:23

simleyme: yes it is incrediably slow.. my is still at 0KBS

aokami: THANK YOU for the soft subs but I havent even downloaded the RAW because I was planning to download the hard subs =( now I really really do regret it!! Would you like to soft sub for us for the rest of the ep2? No one is doing soft subbing =(

User avatar
Lil' SnowFlake
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 08:50
Location: USA

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Jan 15th, '07, 06:25

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thnz so much !!!!!!!!!! Arigatou Gozaimasu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO happy now. I was so tired to look up on the Clubbox !!! Again thank you so much !!!!

KamichamaN
Posts: 279
Joined: Dec 24th, '06, 01:32
Location: Dramaland TX

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 06:26

ilurrveniki wrote:simleyme: yes it is incrediably slow.. my is still at 0KBS

aokami: THANK YOU for the soft subs but I havent even downloaded the RAW because I was planning to download the hard subs =( now I really really do regret it!! Would you like to soft sub for us for the rest of the ep2? No one is doing soft subbing =(
mine is still being sort of a jerk and doing that automatic pause thing since its not downloading *curses*

and THX for the softsubs, I really wish someone would softsub the eps

User avatar
najimta
Posts: 110
Joined: Jan 15th, '07, 06:12
Location: maryland

Post by najimta » Jan 15th, '07, 06:28

thanks for the soft subs. clubbox makes me wana kick it. =) so far (so far being only the first minute or so) the timing is good. thanks again.

User avatar
Gorahgurl
Posts: 211
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 00:10
Location: United States

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 15th, '07, 06:29

Thanks for the softsubs. I really wish someone was softsubbing all the episodes as well.

User avatar
aokami
Posts: 14
Joined: Jan 1st, '07, 21:59
Location: Minnesota

Post by aokami » Jan 15th, '07, 06:30

I would love to help out! The only problem is.. well, my Japanese sucks. However if anyone would be willing to send over a rough/fully detailed script for any future ones I am pretty quick at pushing buttons. Hopefully I can improve the language part by osmosis :)

User avatar
Tatsuri
Posts: 237
Joined: Dec 27th, '06, 19:49
Location: Creditinf chroncrossing for avvie

Post by Tatsuri » Jan 15th, '07, 06:30

It's not fair. Clubbox doesn't work for me. I need a direct link.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest