[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kwako

similarities and differences

Post by kwako » Jan 16th, '07, 06:20

what's the difference between meteor garden 2 and hana yori dango 2 and the manga series? are the stories really similar?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: similarities and differences

Post by trunkims » Jan 16th, '07, 06:25

kwako wrote:what's the difference between meteor garden 2 and hana yori dango 2 and the manga series? are the stories really similar?
Each one differs in their own ways but the basis of the story is similar........
if you want to watch MG here's link for youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=GTi2rBKjD_g it's only for ep10 the person with the 1st ep got suspended but you can watch some of it if you want....

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: just wondering

Post by trunkims » Jan 16th, '07, 06:30

shirlie wrote:..if you guys know who this person will be...?
i've watched hyd1 and mg1 so maybe somebody can tell me if it's a character that appears in mg1? =)
i was thinking maybe rui.. but.. this guy's hair is flowly haha and um, i'm just starting to get into asian drama so i can't really tell the difference between some actors and actresses

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ ... nayori.jpg
Yes that is rui, HYD and MG are seperate as far as the actors and actresses go

xMarinax

Post by xMarinax » Jan 16th, '07, 07:02

Hi everyone!
in the preview for episode 3 tsukasa says something to shigeru and she looks so suprised. can somebody please translate his sentence? :D my japanese sucks and the softsubs coudn't help me either. it's probably a megaspoiler but i love spoilers. :lol

it's my first time going so crazy about a drama^^. i have even started to read the manga again after a long time. till friday i think iam finished with the 36 volumes...

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 16th, '07, 07:09

xMarinax wrote:Hi everyone!
in the preview for episode 3 tsukasa says something to shigeru and she looks so suprised. can somebody please translate his sentence? :D my japanese sucks and the softsubs coudn't help me either. it's probably a megaspoiler but i love spoilers. :lol

it's my first time going so crazy about a drama^^. i have even started to read the manga again after a long time. till friday i think iam finished with the 36 volumes...
from the spoilers I read, apparently tsukasa tells shigeru to date him.. NOOOOOOO makino!!!! nande?? =(

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 16th, '07, 07:11

in the preview for episode 3 tsukasa says something to shigeru and she looks so suprised. can somebody please translate his sentence?
I Think he says "Will you go out with me?" ..

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Jan 16th, '07, 07:42

Lifo wrote:
in the preview for episode 3 tsukasa says something to shigeru and she looks so suprised. can somebody please translate his sentence?
GYAAABOOO!!!!!!!
I'm dying to watch the final episode :)

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 16th, '07, 08:18

baby_shin wrote:
Lifo wrote:
GYAAABOOO!!!!!!!
by any chance, did you watch NODAME CANTABILE?!?! HAHAHHA "gyabooooo" LOL

<Sorry> but what does "yatta" mean? I always hear people saying it.. but does it mean YAY? O_O

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 08:36

i sure hope the things will end happy for tsukasa and makino! i think that shigeru and tsukasa met by accident,it wasn`t something planned!i dunno but as i said before,i think tsukasa was just surprised by shigeru`s kiss and he didn`t kiss her he just stood there surprised :lol i have a feeling that the next scene in the ep three will be
tsukasa pushing shigeru away :lol and telling her"are u crazy or something?but yet that will happen just after tsukushi will leave from there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i mean even if he asks shigeru out for a date........he really really loves tsukushi and i think that everything he does is just a part of his great MASTERPLAN of finding a way for them to be together :P my heart goes out to him as he`s really suffering!yeah i know tsukushi suffers too yet i think it`s even harder for him as he sees that he makes her cry,that she`s suffering because of him,it must tear him up inside! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [/spoiler]

xMarinax

Post by xMarinax » Jan 16th, '07, 08:45

thanx to you both. it's like in the manga.
i hope this love triangle ends soon. can't stand it to see Makino crying. it breaks my small heart^^.
btw. where is the strong makino tsukushi that i have admired in HYD 1? please don't let her cry too much!! instead of crying she should punch tsukasa in his beautiful and sexy face. :whistling:

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Jan 16th, '07, 08:59

ilurrveniki wrote:
baby_shin wrote:
Lifo wrote:
GYAAABOOO!!!!!!!
by any chance, did you watch NODAME CANTABILE?!?! HAHAHHA "gyabooooo" LOL

<Sorry> but what does "yatta" mean? I always hear people saying it.. but does it mean YAY? O_O
Yess!! I've seen NODAME too!! hahaha...Nodame and HYD are the best!! I think people who like HYD will also like Noda and vice versa...Definetely must watch!!!

I don't want to see Makino or any of the F4 hurts...so.... can they make her stay with both Rui and Tsukasaaaa at the end?? hehehe...They can share her :w00t: :w00t:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 09:14

yeah, it's sad seeing Makino crying but that's not a sign of weakness :D even feisty or strong ladies do cry sometimes esp. when ur BF's being a jackass XD let's just say, makino's having a moment of weakness which is pretty humane 8) about the love triangle, it's okay coz it makes the story more interesting AS LONG AS Makino doesn't end up with Rui (now that's another story :glare: ) and that she doesn't fall so into him :x Rui is just there to make Tsukasa realize what he's missing and in the end he will come around and run after Makino XD I'm dying for the moment to see him wooing her again and begging on his knees for her forgiveness XD ...I wanna see his beautiful, seductive face doing that :wub:
Last edited by blue_smurf on Jan 16th, '07, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 09:16

xMarinax wrote:thanx to you both. it's like in the manga.
i hope this love triangle ends soon. can't stand it to see Makino crying. it breaks my small heart^^.
btw. where is the strong makino tsukushi that i have admired in HYD 1? please don't let her cry too much!! instead of crying she should punch tsukasa in his beautiful and sexy face. :whistling:
it`s hard for her to be that strong when she`s in so much pain :cry: the strong tsukushi became a lil more let`s say sensitive when she fell inlove with tsukasa!she`s trying to act "miss almighty"yet she`s longing to be with him :cry: i sure hope things will get better for those two soon,cos` it`s heartbreaking for us too! :cry:

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 16th, '07, 09:23

blue_smurf wrote:yeah, it's sad seeing Makino crying but that's not a sign of weakness :D even feisty or strong ladies do cry sometimes esp. when ur BF's being a jackass XD let's just say, makino's having a moment of weakness which is pretty humane 8) about the love triangle, it's okay coz it makes the story more interesting AS LONG AS Makino doesn't end up with Rui (now that's another story :glare: ) and that she doesn't fall so into him :x Rui is just there to make Tsukasa realize what he's missing and in the end he will come around and run after Makino XD I'm dying for the moment to see him wooing her again and begging on his knees for her forgiveness XD ...I wanna see his beautiful, seductive face doing that :wub:
my comment to ur last comment--- yes his beautiful seductive face is actually enough to woo her :) no need for begging, not like he'd ever do it though :lol

this whole love triangle is like arrrrggh and makes u hate shigeru, seirously
same thing has happened to like every other drama out there, makes u hate the one thats "breaking" up the main couple :glare:
butttttttttttttt as we all *probably* know, makino and tsuaka will most likely end up together, so just bear w/ makino here, and see what rui will do :P

i dont have any preferences as to who makino should be with.. but jun should be with ME :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 09:25

blue_smurf wrote:yeah, it's sad seeing Makino crying but that's not a sign of weakness :D even feisty or strong ladies do cry sometimes esp. when ur BF's being a jackass XD let's just say, makino's having a moment of weakness which is pretty humane 8) about the love triangle, it's okay coz it makes the story more interesting AS LONG AS Makino doesn't end up with Rui (now that's another story :glare: ) and that she doesn't fall so into him :x Rui is just there to make Tsukasa realize what he's missing and in the end he will come around and run after Makino XD I'm dying for the moment to see him wooing her again and begging on his knees for her forgiveness XD ...I wanna see his beautiful, seductive face doing that :wub:
Amen to that! :cheers:

shinorei

Post by shinorei » Jan 16th, '07, 10:23

lol am in the right place? hyd2 right?
it's only 2 episodes and it has already spanned into 126 pages!! XD

i cant say much about tsukasa but i prefer rui to be w/makino myself. yes, i'm the odd one.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 11:01

that would be the easiest thing to do.....both tsukasa and tsukushi could give up the love they feel for eachother and that would be the end of it and she could be with rui and tsukasa could be with whoever his mom would chose for him.But would it really be ok?i mean isn`t love something worth fighting for?it sure brings so much sadness in the state they are now but what they`ll get if/when they`ll end up together,would sure worth everything they went trough! :P

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 16th, '07, 12:38

Onsen scene? Is that a scene from the manga? I don't know what goes on as I've never read it, but what does happen? I want to be spoiled. @_@

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 13:28

lee`s little alien wrote:that would be the easiest thing to do.....both tsukasa and tsukushi could give up the love they feel for eachother and that would be the end of it and she could be with rui and tsukasa could be with whoever his mom would chose for him.But would it really be ok?i mean isn`t love something worth fighting for?it sure brings so much sadness in the state they are now but what they`ll get if/when they`ll end up together,would sure worth everything they went trough! :P
AMEN to that!!! :cheers:
If I may say so, it would be the end of the story if Makino would just take the easy route, wouldn't it? I mean, no more HYD2 XD I believe that the main point of hanadan is Tsukasa and Tuskushi overcoming obstacles in a relationship and just hanging on there 8) what Tsukasa and Tsukushi are going through are part of their passionate love for each other...the difficulties they're experiencing are spices of their love story :wub: I agree, lee's little alien that love is worth fighting for!!! And, a love that went through so much is indeed very touching. You appreciate things better when you really fought for them despite of the odds :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 13:41

hamstaball wrote:
my comment to ur last comment--- yes his beautiful seductive face is actually enough to woo her :) no need for begging, not like he'd ever do it though :lol

this whole love triangle is like arrrrggh and makes u hate shigeru, seirously
same thing has happened to like every other drama out there, makes u hate the one thats "breaking" up the main couple :glare:
butttttttttttttt as we all *probably* know, makino and tsuaka will most likely end up together, so just bear w/ makino here, and see what rui will do :P

i dont have any preferences as to who makino should be with.. but jun should be with ME :D
XD
yes, that beautiful, seductive face is enough to woo Makino XD Just one intense look, with all the longing could thaw Makino XD I love it in HYD1 when he would just look at her forlornly, as if he's begging her :wub: THAT I wanna see again when he comes around which we are all anticipating and Makino will have her bittersweet revenge XD She will give him a merry chase XD

as for Jun, are you his girlfriend? I just happen to be his wife XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 13:47

blue_smurf wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:that would be the easiest thing to do.....both tsukasa and tsukushi could give up the love they feel for eachother and that would be the end of it and she could be with rui and tsukasa could be with whoever his mom would chose for him.But would it really be ok?i mean isn`t love something worth fighting for?it sure brings so much sadness in the state they are now but what they`ll get if/when they`ll end up together,would sure worth everything they went trough! :P
If I may say so, it would be the end of the story if Makino would just take the easy route, wouldn't it? I mean, no more HYD2 XD I believe that the main point of hanadan is Tsukasa and Tuskushi overcoming obstacles in a relationship and just hanging on there 8) what Tsukasa and Tsukushi are going through are part of their passionate love for each other...the difficulties they're experiencing are spices of their love story :wub: I agree, lee's little alien that love is worth fighting for!!! And, a love that went through so much is indeed very touching. You appreciate things better when you really fought for them despite of the odds :D
yup yup!exactly!the spectaculous thing in this love story is the way that despite all odds they`re hanging in there!i just see it like the myth of eternal love!if makino would chose to give up and respond to rui`s feeling,everything that happened until now would become useless!it would be cowardish to run from hardship!and one thing is true about these two(tsukasa and tsukushi)they`re not cowards!with every hardship they overcome,their feeling get stronger and stronger!their love is just meant to be so it sure won`t change no matter what :P

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 16th, '07, 13:49

does anyone want some spoiler from Hanadan manga???

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 13:53

lee`s little alien wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
yup yup!exactly!the spectaculous thing in this love story is the way that despite all odds they`re hanging in there!i just see it like the myth of eternal love!if makino would chose to give up and respond to rui`s feeling,everything that happened until now would become useless!it would be cowardish to run from hardship!and one thing is true about these two(tsukasa and tsukushi)they`re not cowards!with every hardship they overcome,their feeling get stronger and stronger!their love is just meant to be so it sure won`t change no matter what :P
yes, the myth of eternal love!!! :wub: I like that XD
it's more deeply touching their love story because of the hardships :D
going to Rui would be like throwing everything in the wind :glare: and it wouldn't be hanadan anymore XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 13:55

angelcoolz wrote:does anyone want some spoiler from Hanadan manga???
me? XD pls just hide them in spoiler tags :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 13:56

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 16th, '07, 13:57

blue_smurf wrote:
ill post them tonite cuz im at skool rite now...do u want the ending as well??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:03

blue_smurf wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
yes, the myth of eternal love!!! :wub: I like that XD
it's more deeply touching their love story because of the hardships :D
going to Rui would be like throwing everything in the wind :glare: and it wouldn't be hanadan anymore XD
yep yep!plus in a love relationship with rui,both of them would replace the one they love:tskushi would replace domyoji and rui would replace shizuka....so it wouldn`t be a relationship based on love :cry:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:13

exactly, lee's little alien!!! :cheers:
I hate dramas where the nice guy gets the girl just because he was nice. I prefer the next guy who went through so much because he wants to protect her...someone who went through hell because of his deep love for her, who would sacrifice anything even his happiness just to ensure her protection. with Rui, there's no passion..yeah, makino would be better off with him because he's nice and always-there-for-her kinda guy but what's the fire in there? Nada!! There's nothing special...sorry, he's just so safe XD Makino is more alive with Domyouji. She's all fire, warmth, rain, and snow XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:15

angelcoolz wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
ill post them tonite cuz im at skool rite now...do u want the ending as well??
oh my, if the ending is sad, pls don't coz I'm Tsukasa-Tsukushi forever :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:26

blue_smurf wrote:exactly, lee's little alien!!! :cheers:
I hate dramas where the nice guy gets the girl just because he was nice. I prefer the next guy who went through so much because he wants to protect her...someone who went through hell because of his deep love for her, who would sacrifice anything even his happiness just to ensure her protection. with Rui, there's no passion..yeah, makino would be better off with him because he's nice and always-there-for-her kinda guy but what's the fire in there? Nada!! There's nothing special...sorry, he's just so safe XD Makino is more alive with Domyouji. She's all fire, warmth, rain, and snow XD
Yup,yup!it`s plain to see that between makino and rui the border between friendship and love relationship cannot be passed!plus ,yes at a superficial look u`d say"neah domyoji is a jerk,rui saved her so many times,he deserves to be with her!"!yet if u watch closer,and deeper u can see that tsukasa`s feelings are just so strong and so deep!he chooses to suffer from trying to keep himself away from her,he suffers cos he sees that he`s making her cry,i mean everything tears him appart and yet he does all these to protect her :cry: i mean the sacrifice he`s making is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge!i agree rui helped her through some hard times yet those were incredibly small things if u cmpare them to what tsukasa`s doing!essay again,sorry! :lol

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 16th, '07, 14:33

Hi guys,

Thanks for the subs of the 2 episodes

Finally, I understand what is going on …. Even though I know little JP...

I want to say that I was shocked about how Tusakasa treating Makino :(

I got emotionally when I saw her crying (poor she)… what's made feel angry was the seen where she was waiting for him in the place of their first date… seeing him kissing his fiancée.

I saw that the drama is going more like the anime in some cases.

ooohhhhhh I can't wait to watch the third episode

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:35

HaJoSa wrote:Hi guys,

I got emotionally when I saw her crying (poor she)… what's made feel angry was the seen where she was waiting for him in the place of their first date… seeing him kissing his fiancée.

there must be a reason and a logical explanation :D i trust the guy :lol :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:40

yes, partner we trust the guy XD
we know Tsukasa to well, don't we? XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:45

blue_smurf wrote:

yep yep!absolutely,partner! :cheers: tsukasa will 4ever and ever have our support!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:48

Yup,yup!it`s plain to see that between makino and rui the border between friendship and love relationship cannot be passed!plus ,yes at a superficial look u`d say"neah domyoji is a jerk,rui saved her so many times,he deserves to be with her!"!yet if u watch closer,and deeper u can see that tsukasa`s feelings are just so strong and so deep!he chooses to suffer from trying to keep himself away from her,he suffers cos he sees that he`s making her cry,i mean everything tears him appart and yet he does all these to protect her :cry: i mean the sacrifice he`s making is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge!i agree rui helped her through some hard times yet those were incredibly small things if u cmpare them to what tsukasa`s doing!essay again,sorry! :lol
we just love essays, don't we? XD
if there's someone who's in real pain, a gut-wrenching pain, that's Tsukasa!!! :heart:
His love is almost sacred :faint: I wish I were Makino XD To have that unselfish love, wow it's something!!! Putting Makino before anything else and setting aside his happiness, that's true love!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:51

blue_smurf wrote:
we just love essays, don't we? XD
if there's someone who's in real pain, a gut-wrenching pain, that's Tsukasa!!! :heart:
His love is almost sacred :faint: I wish I were Makino XD To have that unselfish love, wow it's something!!!
:lol we sure do love hyd essays :lol he`s just struggling to figure out a way of escaping from his mom`s evil plans.....so he just did what hethought was best at that moment!yet i still think that he never intended to kiss shingeru....she just appeared unexpectandly :crazy: :glare:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:52

blue_smurf wrote:
yep yep!absolutely,partner! :cheers: tsukasa will 4ever and ever have our support!
yes, partner he will always have our support! Through thick and thin XD
isn't it obvious? we have two pages all by ourselves XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 14:54

yeah, I think, partner, he didn't plan it..shigeru appeared unexpectedly so he just grabbed the moment to push Makino away :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:55

blue_smurf wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
yes, partner he will always have our support! Through thick and thin XD
isn't it obvious? we have two pages all by ourselves XD
:lol :lol :lol :lol no one can face our strong feelings and support we have for tsukasa! :lol any other comments and oppinions about"rui/makino"just fade away in front of this! :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 14:56

blue_smurf wrote:yeah, I think, partner, he didn't plan it..shigeru appeared unexpectedly so he just grabbed the moment to push Makino away :cry:
:cry: yet i still think he didn`t kiss her,she kissed him he was just surprised(i think is the third time i`m saying this :lol )

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 15:06

:lol :lol :lol :lol no one can face our strong feelings and support we have for tsukasa! :lol any other comments and oppinions about"rui/makino"just fade away in front of this! :P
even if arrows will come flying towards us XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 15:21

:lol :lol :lol :lol feelings this strong can`t be touched by anything :lol ne?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 16th, '07, 15:28

It looked like she was kissing him, not the other way around. He didnt look none to happy with her showing up there. I know the feeling, been there done that.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 15:37

hhv94 wrote:It looked like she was kissing him, not the other way around. He didnt look none to happy with her showing up there. I know the feeling, been there done that.
Exactly my point! :mrgreen: so i`m not the only one that thinks this way! :cheers:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 15:41

lee`s little alien wrote::lol :lol :lol :lol feelings this strong can`t be touched by anything :lol ne?
right XD XD XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 15:43

poor Makino she didn't know Tsukasa was more surprised himself than she was XD

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 15:50

blue_smurf wrote:poor Makino she didn't know Tsukasa was more surprised himself than she was XD
yeah !! I totally agree with u !!

let's just hope something good happens in the next ep !!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 15:51

blue_smurf wrote:poor Makino she didn't know Tsukasa was more surprised himself than she was XD
yep! :cry: but if she would think about their phone conversation she`d understand that he is deeply madly inlove with her*sighs*!man love is so complicated :lol yet so BEAUTIFUL :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 15:54

hmmmmm i made some hyd avatars and sigs.I wonder if i`m allowed to post them here to show them to u :idea:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 15:57

roswell990 wrote:
yeah !! I totally agree with u !!

let's just hope something good happens in the next ep !!
i think that the directors and scenarists will have us on their consciousness if nothing change between tsukushi and tshukasa in the ep3!WE CAN`T TAKE ANYMORE PAIN from seeing those two suffering! :cry:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 16:02

yep! :cry: but if she would think about their phone conversation she`d understand that he is deeply madly inlove with her*sighs*!man love is so complicated :lol yet so BEAUTIFUL :wub:
aww that's so sweet :faint: I can feel the midget in my chest (talking like Makio XD )

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 16:02

lee`s little alien wrote:hmmmmm i made some hyd avatars and sigs.I wonder if i`m allowed to post them here to show them to u :idea:
i'd love to see them :cheers: .. yet i don't know if it's allowed ..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 16:04

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:hmmmmm i made some hyd avatars and sigs.I wonder if i`m allowed to post them here to show them to u :idea:
hmmmmmmmmmm but what if i post the photobucket links as hidden :idea: i sure hope it`s not fobidden :D

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 16:07

roswell990 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmm but what if i post the photobucket links as hidden :idea: i sure hope it`s not fobidden :D
YEAH !! Go ahead , please .. :salut:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 16:10

roswell990 wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
oki oki!i`ll start uploading them :P

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 16th, '07, 16:12

do you have any copy of episode 1 & 2 of HYD2 with english subtitles? :) i can't watch it in YouTube because it was not allowed by a company in Japan who somewhat handles the copyrights of Japanese shows. :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 16:16

imanasian05 wrote:do you have any copy of episode 1 & 2 of HYD2 with english subtitles? :) i can't watch it in YouTube because it was not allowed by a company in Japan who somewhat handles the copyrights of Japanese shows. :)
u can find the first one subbed by sars,and the second one can be downloaded from here and the softsub was finished and uploaded by someone kind enough a few pages ago!if u decide to start downloading the torrent for the ep2 u can be sure u have at least one seeder as i`m still seeding it :P gambate!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 16:19

roswell990 wrote:
oki oki!i`ll start uploading them :P
Thnx a loooot :cheers:

sorry 4 the trouble

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 16:52

and some animated ones!let me know what do u think!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... lesson.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... esson2.gif[/img]

^^^^^^these ones are my favourite :lol i hope there`ll be more scenes that i`ll be able to"translate"into "tsukasa`s love lessons" :lol

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ctcool.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/tad.gif[/img]

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 17:22

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 16th, '07, 17:25

lee`s little alien wrote:and some animated ones!let me know what do u think!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... lesson.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... esson2.gif[/img]

^^^^^^these ones are my favourite :lol i hope there`ll be more scenes that i`ll be able to"translate"into "tsukasa`s love lessons" :lol

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ctcool.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/tad.gif[/img]
sugoooooe!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i luv this one ::

they're beautiful !!
if u find any more ,, please
yoroshiku onegaishimash !!

thaaaaank u sooo much :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 17:28

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:here they are!
[/spoiler]

WOW !!! they're amazing !!!! :cry:
this surely had made me feel better after that sorrow !!! :wub:

i love all of them but these the most ::-
thank u! :mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 17:37

they're beautiful !!
if u find any more ,, please
yoroshiku onegaishimash !!
in the first season there are no more scenes that could be used for"love lesons"!but i sure hope the second season would provide me some!at the moment there are none but who knows what future reserves :lol

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 16th, '07, 17:53

imanasian05 wrote:do you have any copy of episode 1 & 2 of HYD2 with english subtitles? :) i can't watch it in YouTube because it was not allowed by a company in Japan who somewhat handles the copyrights of Japanese shows. :)
u can find the first one subbed by sars,and the second one can be downloaded from here and the softsub was finished and uploaded by someone kind enough a few pages ago!if u decide to start downloading the torrent for the ep2 u can be sure u have at least one seeder as i`m still seeding it :P gambate!
arigatou~! :)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 18:14

imanasian05 wrote:
arigatou~! :)
:P don`t mention it!when it comes to hyd it`s my pleasure :lol

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 16th, '07, 18:16

Someone has probably already said this at least once in these 130 pages, but I can't wait to see more of Nishikado Soujiro!!! Matsuda Shota is simply the hottest thing around. Hope he finally realizes that Yuki is sincere about and the girl for him... *fingers crossed*

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Jan 16th, '07, 18:20

Ah~~!!! I wish Tsukasa will find his way back to Makino soon...but I've got to say, Makino and Rui makes a pretty cute couple too. It's so interesting to see the chemistry between Makino/Tsukasa pair and Makino/Rui pair. With Makino and Tsukasa, you can feel the passion they have for one another...the kind of love where they are sooo happy when the times are good, and when the times are bad (like right now), they are soooo miserable. It's definitely a roller coaster ride for the two of them. With Makino and Rui, you feel the calmness between the two of them. Makino is not crazily screaming or yelling with Rui...and she doesn't get crazily happy or upset with Rui...I think it's more a companion relationship...

I can't wait for the next episode...this whole "one episode per week" is going to kill me!!!!! and Matsujun is looking good!!!! This dorama made me fall in love with him and Arashi...and I love this story~~!!

haruhi-san

Geee, my opinion time!

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 16th, '07, 18:21

:lol
Officer Makino and Domyouji get together plan underway! :salut:

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Jan 16th, '07, 18:25

Oh yah...Soujiro kun is definitely looking BETTER!!! Actually I think F4 looks really good in this season...and I like the fact that they are giving more side-stories to the other two members. I felt bad for them because even though they are in F4, the story still remains on Tsukasa and Rui. So it's nice to see cute moments with the other two members.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 16th, '07, 19:11

:heart:

The Great Gatsby=Rui?
:|

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 16th, '07, 19:21

roswell990 wrote:
[/spoiler]

WOW !!! they're amazing !!!! :cry:
this surely had made me feel better after that sorrow !!! :wub:

i love all of them but these the most ::-
thank u! :mrgreen:
Wow...all those are really cute :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 16th, '07, 19:42

marie_23 wrote:
Wow...all those are really cute :lol
thankies!i`m glad u like them :wub: :cheers:

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 16th, '07, 19:44

arashisuki58 wrote:Oh yah...Soujiro kun is definitely looking BETTER!!! Actually I think F4 looks really good in this season...and I like the fact that they are giving more side-stories to the other two members. I felt bad for them because even though they are in F4, the story still remains on Tsukasa and Rui. So it's nice to see cute moments with the other two members.
I totally agree with you there! For more tea-time with Soujiro!!! He'll make months-old green tea taste sweet :mrgreen:

0nerainyday

Post by 0nerainyday » Jan 16th, '07, 20:12

ittiou wrote: The Great Gatsby=Rui?
:|
^^ well, there is a parallel since the love of his life (shizuka) is married (or is engaged) to another man or whatever, but she didn't leave him for the same reasons as Daisy abandoning Gatsby... what I find entertaining however, is that he's at the exact same place in the book he was in the first episode... wasn't that a month ago? poor rui, such a slow reader :P

ANYHOW.. back to Tsukasa... I think I'll throw in my two cents: (minor spoiler for ep.02, even though i think everyone pretty much knows what happens by now)
So, Tsukasa is doing that misguided-trying-to-protect-Makino thing. Kaede keeps mentioning his "place" as the heir to the zaibatsu and how his marriage will determine the future of the entire company. During the F4 talk, he says it himself that he can't be with Makino because he is the future head of the Zaibatsu.

We all know it's all a ploy by Darth Vader aka Kaede to break him and Makino up. Think of the dream sequence where we see Tsukasa munching away happily with some random family and then the father of the family kills himself. Obviously, he's a little crazy to protect Makino's family from the same fate. Kaede still suspects that he has feelings for Makino ("Do you still have those useless feelings for that peasant girl?"), so he figures that he has to do something drastic to throw her. But what will he do??

THEN after Makino's call, Tsukasa gets another one. His facial expressions say:
"What am I going to do? If I see her, I'll glomp her..." *cell phone rings*
"Oh, no, Monkey woman...!"
*pained expression... stupid monkey...*
then:
(lightbulb face)
*pause, collect self after heartbreaking decision to date Shigeru*
"Moshi Moshi."

So, obviously, because Jun is a decent actor, we can see that the whole Shigeru-kiss part at the end is obviously his device to get makino to forget about him so that he can protect her from Kaede. Dating Shigeru is the only was baka boy can think of to get Darth to leave Makino alone...
That was unbelievably long... lol i'm such an addict! So, that was my essay and i'm sticking to it.