[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 07:20

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... reathe.jpg[/img]
this cracked me up so much!!! XD XD XD
Tsukasa's trying so hard to appear calm XD
look at that pose, as if he's ready to fight an impossible enemy XD

LOL .. thats funny :lol
In HYD1, he's really funny to boot XD..his facial expressions were very precious XD
..that's one of my most fave scenes in HYD1...Matsujun is really a good actor.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Jan 17th, '07, 07:27

touchthesun wrote: We all know that Rui truly loves Shizuka, but since He and Tsukushi are together during such a difficult time, it is so easy rely on each other and comfort each other. I understand how people can sport them as a couple, but personally it doesn't feel like real love, but more of a convenience :\

Man...I totally feel the opposite way. I sense that Rui loved Makino more than Shizuka. Shizuka was a dream for him and he admired her so much that it turned to blind love. Anyways, if you say Rui was attracted to Makino because he had a void in his life, couldn't we say that about Tsukasa too? What got him interested in Makino in the first place was her resemblance to his sister. After Tsubaki got married, he lacked somone in his life (to sock him silly) and he wanted Makino to fill that spot. Of course, that was not how the relationship develops because Tsukasa learned to love her and did not see her as a substitution.

So I believed both Rui and Tsukasa at the beginning might have reasons other then genuine love to be interested in Makino. Though as the story develops, both learned to love and cherish her and not see her as a replacement. (I truly think Rui loved her from vol. 30 of the manga when he went to New York to find her.)

peace out!

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 17th, '07, 07:32

Perhaps its true that Rui genuinely loves her - I think it is, anyway. But he also knows very well that she only loves Tsukasa. In the manga, he actually confesses his feelings to her, but he tells her that, for him its enough to be able to see her smiling. It was really very sweet of him, but still Tsukushi's true love is still Tsukasa....

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 07:57

blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... reathe.jpg[/img]
this cracked me up so much!!! XD XD XD
Tsukasa's trying so hard to appear calm XD
look at that pose, as if he's ready to fight an impossible enemy XD

In HYD1, he's really funny to boot XD..his facial expressions were very precious XD
u know i am watching right now HYD1 out of boredom !!
it just really brings back memories !! :cheers:
in ep 4 when tsukasa and tsukushi are stuck in the elevator
that was extremely funny ..
i hope we see more of that in season 2 ..
he was so funny in ep2 of HYD2 .. too bad it was with shigeru :cry:

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 17th, '07, 08:06

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:

I'm also rewatching HYD 1 cuz I missed the OLD TSUKASA. The only BOY that has always loved TSUKUSHI and always used his ALL to win the GIRL of his dream. I missed his old self where he is always playful, stupid, and mostly his lost of words while talking to Tsukushi. GOSH, I wish they can have a REAL TALK in Ep.3 without any disturbances or arguments.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 08:35

CarolL wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
I'm also rewatching HYD 1 cuz I missed the OLD TSUKASA. The only BOY that has always loved TSUKUSHI and always used his ALL to win the GIRL of his dream. I missed his old self where he is always playful, stupid, and mostly his lost of words while talking to Tsukushi. GOSH, I wish they can have a REAL TALK in Ep.3 without any disturbances or arguments.
i really hope so , i can't endure the pain 4 another ep !!! :cry:
well , i guess we'll just have 2 more days to find out .. :cheers:
those days sure go like ages !! :goggle:

~Saranghae~

Post by ~Saranghae~ » Jan 17th, '07, 08:41

Now I have seen Episode 2, it was so funny :D
That Girl who should marry Tsukasa, I like her, she´s really lively and funny XD

I think so too, that Rui has fallen for Makino.....I havent read the Manga, but when I read waht you guys so writte, than it musst be right^^

And about the Nightmaers, who Tsukasa alwasy had, maybe its about his Father??? What do you think? Maybe I should start reading the Manga. Is it clear in it?

I cant wait for the next Episode, it looks really interresting......doesnt Episode 3 airs yesterday? I hope it will soon be uploaded!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 08:54

~Saranghae~ wrote:
And about the Nightmaers, who Tsukasa alwasy had, maybe its about his Father??? What do you think? Maybe I should start reading the Manga. Is it clear in it?
I cant wait for the next Episode, it looks really interresting......doesnt Episode 3 airs yesterday? I hope it will soon be uploaded!
the nightmares do not exest in the manga :-(

and the episode will air on friday :cheers:
so 2 more days to go :D
we all can't wait 4 ep 3 :cheers:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 17th, '07, 09:15

I don't know if anyone has posted the FULL version of Utada Hikaru's "Flavor Of Life" yet but here it is!! I love this song! I know Planetarium was the perfect song for last season's show but Flavor of Life really grew on me :] . I am soooo excited for the third episode. I just know I'm going to be super bummed when the final episode comes around though, and this discussion page might have even reach 500+ pages by then haha :lol !!

Credits to Daisukimaru for posting about this and JPOPSUKI for releasing this on their tracker.

Torrent link [must have account]:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... d&id=29292

Direct Link [I uploaded this for those who don't want the hassel of signing up]:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w99tjk

Enjoy! Love Domyouji Tsukasa :wub: ! I just know he and Tsukushi will be together, and I can take Rui if he's all by his lonesome :wub: !

~Saranghae~

Post by ~Saranghae~ » Jan 17th, '07, 09:43

roswell990 wrote: the nightmares do not exest in the manga :-(

Why is it not in Manga but in the Drama? How ever, thanks for telling me^^

2 days till Episode 3.....I hope the Days will go fast >.<

@ IndieRockerette
Thanks for Uploading Hikki´s Song, love it, it really match with the Series :wub:
I´m right now on Work so I cant download it, I will have to wait til i get home.Thanks !!!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 09:49

IndieRockerette wrote:I don't know if anyone has posted the FULL version of Utada Hikaru's "Flavor Of Life" yet but here it is!! I love this song! I know Planetarium was the perfect song for last season's show but Flavor of Life really grew on me :] . I am soooo excited for the third episode. I just know I'm going to be super bummed when the final episode comes around though, and this discussion page might have even reach 500+ pages by then haha :lol !!

Credits to Daisukimaru for posting about this and JPOPSUKI for releasing this on their tracker.

Direct Link [I uploaded this for those who don't want the hassel of signing up]:

Enjoy! Love Domyouji Tsukasa :wub: ! I just know he and Tsukushi will be together, and I can take Rui if he's all by his lonesome :wub: !
oh thanx 4 the song ..
i luv it soooo much ,,i thought i had to wait till feb ,, :goggle:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 09:51

~Saranghae~ wrote:
roswell990 wrote: the nightmares do not exest in the manga :-(

Why is it not in Manga but in the Drama? How ever, thanks for telling me^^

2 days till Episode 3.....I hope the Days will go fast >.<
i know its driving me crazy ,, :crazy:
i should have more patience :scratch:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 17th, '07, 09:57

loooools 2days left

I'm excited... cant wait .... :)

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 10:21

HaJoSa wrote:loooools 2days left

I'm excited... cant wait .... :)
me too and thousands more :D

~Saranghae~

Post by ~Saranghae~ » Jan 17th, '07, 10:29

roswell990 wrote:
I know what you mean :D
I´m not patience at all, I have always to do somehink else otherwise I go crazy :cry:

do you think Tsukasa has meet the other Girl on proposition, on the same place like Makino, to let her know its over. Or was it a accident?
Becouse he had a call in the evening. I wonder, I hope not.
I wonder too....doesnt he wear the same tinks like by they first Date? It looks so :scratch:

namie

Post by namie » Jan 17th, '07, 10:32

IndieRockerette wrote:I don't know if anyone has posted the FULL version of Utada Hikaru's "Flavor Of Life" yet but here it is!! I love this song! I know Planetarium was the perfect song for last season's show but Flavor of Life really grew on me :] . I am soooo excited for the third episode. I just know I'm going to be super bummed when the final episode comes around though, and this discussion page might have even reach 500+ pages by then haha :lol !!

Hontou arigatou gozaimasu!!!!!! This song is SUGOI !!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 11:02

~Saranghae~ wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
I know what you mean :D
I´m not patience at all, I have always to do somehink else otherwise I go crazy :cry:

do you think Tsukasa has meet the other Girl on proposition, on the same place like Makino, to let her know its over. Or was it a accident?
Becouse he had a call in the evening. I wonder, I hope not.
I wonder too....doesnt he wear the same tinks like by they first Date? It looks so :scratch:
i think he did that on purpose , to let makino know that everything is over between them , it's a very hard dicision , i think he is the one that is suffering :cry:

but yet we don't know that 4 sure , we'll know in ep3 !!
untill then ,, i should waste my time on dumb things
just to let the time pass !! :goggle:
Last edited by roswell990 on Jan 17th, '07, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 11:07

CarolL wrote:
he is still the same XD the same stubborn, arrogant, ALMIGHTY ME Tsukasa XD
He's never changed, trust him XD
except he has matured a lot, being able to put aside his happiness and putting Makino's interests at heart :heart:
he loves her to death..just look past his behavior and look into his heart and u will know why he always looks so forlorn with longingness for Tsukushi :wub:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 11:11

blue_smurf wrote:
CarolL wrote:
except he has matured a lot, being able to put aside his happiness and putting Makino's interests at heart :heart:
i trust the guy , he is the same , its just kinda hard watching him treat makino like this we are not used to it ,, but i am completely sure that he has a very very very GOOD reason to sacrifice his happiness :cry:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 11:22

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
CarolL wrote:
i trust the guy , he is the same , its just kinda hard watching him treat makino like this we are not used to it ,, but i am completely sure that he has a very very very GOOD reason to sacrifice his happiness :cry:
he will come around, I'm sure...the writers just want to let us simmer with frustration so that the reconciliation would be very climactic :lol ...it hurts to see Makino crying and hurting but am also glad that Tsukasa's trying to be a jerk coz beneath the brunt is a man who's truly, madly, deeply in love with her :wub: I dunno but I just love the way the stroy is building up...I go for dramas where the guy first rejects the girl...the girl's hurt and tries to forget him and later the guy would chase her :lol

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 11:59

blue_smurf wrote:
he will come around, I'm sure...the writers just want to let us simmer with frustration so that the reconciliation would be very climactic :lol ...it hurts to see Makino crying and hurting but am also glad that Tsukasa's trying to be a jerk coz beneath the brunt is a man who's truly, madly, deeply in love with her :wub: I dunno but I just love the way the stroy is building up...I go for dramas where the guy first rejects the girl...the girl's hurt and tries to forget him and later the guy would chase her :lol
that made me feel good :cry: , so we just have to wait till the final episode to be happy ((OMG what if its not a happy ending)) :goggle:

i just hope tsukasa and makino have a real talk , that will deffinatly make my day :cheers:

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 17th, '07, 12:13

IndieRockerette wrote:
I guess HYD2 isn't posted on YouTube. So for those who can't download it, try Google Videos. It's posted on there ;] ! Ahh can't wait for episode 3.. I'm dyyyying here! <3 Domyouji Tsukasa!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hana+yori+dango+2
I never knew Google had something like this.... the quality is much better than YouTube ...! Thanx for mentioning this!!! The downloads are taking forever with me, somehow I can never get around the router or firewall, no matter what I try... Arigatou!!!

P.S: I can understand the whole "I'm suffering along with Tsukasa"-debate MUCH better now... But Shigeru is qite like Makino in a way, only richer... And we see more Soujiro!! :P

P.P.S: How do you hide spoilers??? Looks like something's gonna happen to Nishikado-san in Episode 3... Raaaaahhhh! No, please... :crazy:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 12:56

Yekiel wrote:
P.P.S: How do you hide spoilers??? Looks like something's gonna happen to Nishikado-san in Episode 3... Raaaaahhhh! No, please... :crazy:
open the image it has the information on how to hide the spoilers .. :-)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forumfiles/spoiler-inf_285.jpg

we have a lot of hopes in ep3 ,, such as a real talk btw tsukasa and makino , but i have a feeling that something's good gonna happen btw yuki and nishikado-san .. :D

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 17th, '07, 13:16

KamichamaN wrote:ok...so I couldn't find any lyrics for Flavor of Life, and as I am no Japanese expert but have very good phonetic sense, I listened to the song and came up with some lyrics. These ARE NOT proper japanese mind you, some of the words might be the correct romanization, don't let it fool you, these lyrics wear a superb and confusing costume of veritability. They are, indeed, not legit, but they are all mines. Um, so I decided to post them here for anyone who wants to sing along. Mind you, some of the parts might be a little off and the dashes and squigglies aren't at all in all the proper places, but I did my best, the rest is up to you. Anyways, enjoy

o...and I'VE PUT IT UNDER THE SPOILER TAG SO ITS NOT SO LONG (kinda like an lj cut)

UTADA HIKARU-FLAVOR OF LIFE PHONETIC LYRICS

Chorus
"A-ri-ga-tou-tou Ki-mi ni
Iwareruto, nan-da-ka setsunai
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

to-mo-dachi de-mo
koi-bi-to de-mo
nai ju-kanchi-tende
chuu-kaku mou hiyoi-me niteru
aboi fu-rutsu
Ado-ippo-ga
fumi da senai seide
eeeee~
jirettai no nanmode BABY
AAAAAIII

"A-ri-ga-tou-tou ki-mi-ni
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

[some random Hikkie humming]

Aoi dake no
saa~sou imonku
ah ji~ken no na ai iitoku
sou~no mono ni wa kyouni bo
sou sora nai (aahhuuuhmmm)

omoi dori ni kanai toki datte
(some heartfelt yeah's)
jinsei shittata monjanai-tte
(aaahaaaa)

dou-shitta no tto
ki-wo-ni kikarerutto
u~unandemonai
sa-you-na-ra no
ato-ni kieru~egao
wa-ta-shi~rashikunai

shin-ji-tai-tto
negae(like eh)
da-negau-hodo
nan-da~ka setsunai
ai-shi-teru yo
yori mo da-i-suki mo~ga-kimi ra shiinjanai

The Flavor of Life
wasurette dette
itta idomo
kaoniwo
(eeeyeeeeeyeeaaaayeeeaaaah)
totsuzen~
omoi da sokoro

(mmmmmm)
furitsumo ruu kino shi no
sao-omotto
(aaaah)
su-nao ni
yo-ro-ko-bi tai-you

Dai-ya-mon~o
yo-ri-mo, yawara-ta-kutte
atataka-na-mirai
te-ni-shi-tai-yo
ka-bi-ni a-ru-ji-kanbou
kimi da-sa-doushitai

sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

(Hikkie's voice doing some noises, music...)

The Flavor of Life

(Some more Hikkie's voice, cool guitar noise, fade to black)

sounded out with love by KamichamaN =3

Wow.. Thank you very much.. You have all this work.. ^_^

And thank all people who put the music links \o/~~

So beautiful and sad song...

Now.. Talking about Rui X Makino ..
I believe that rui really love makino, but because he loves her he wants her happiness...
The question is.. makino truly loves rui?
Like when rui liked shizuka... she was a dream.. someone that he admire so much
I think that Rui is like that to Makino...
I don't think that she truly loves him... but is easier to be with him...
Is very hard to let truly love someone.. even more if is someone like Tsukasa...
If tsukushi ended with Rui i would thing that she a Coward and not the brave weed...

About the next ep.
I'm feeling that will be a sad one too...
>_<''
I can't take anymore too...
please allow us to see the real Tsukasa soon!!!

eUxaZnxRo

Post by eUxaZnxRo » Jan 17th, '07, 13:23

Thanks so much the song and the phonetic lyrics as well. :D
Since I'm not a Japanese speaker, yet, it would not know if it is. I just get a joy from singing along, even if it is wrong

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:26

they're just putting us in a massive pain , until the last episode :goggle:
but makino ending up with rui seems unreal , i don't want that to happen ,
i mean like exactly what u said , she will not be the tough weed that everyone knows :thumright:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:29

KamichamaN wrote:ok...so I couldn't find any lyrics for Flavor of Life, and as I am no Japanese expert but have very good phonetic sense, I listened to the song and came up with some lyrics. These ARE NOT proper japanese mind you, some of the words might be the correct romanization, don't let it fool you, these lyrics wear a superb and confusing costume of veritability. They are, indeed, not legit, but they are all mines. Um, so I decided to post them here for anyone who wants to sing along. Mind you, some of the parts might be a little off and the dashes and squigglies aren't at all in all the proper places, but I did my best, the rest is up to you. Anyways, enjoy

o...and I'VE PUT IT UNDER THE SPOILER TAG SO ITS NOT SO LONG (kinda like an lj cut)

UTADA HIKARU-FLAVOR OF LIFE PHONETIC LYRICS

Chorus
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

to-mo-dachi de-mo
koi-bi-to de-mo
nai ju-kanchi-tende
chuu-kaku mou hiyoi-me niteru
aboi fu-rutsu
Ado-ippo-ga
fumi da senai seide
eeeee~
jirettai no nanmode BABY
AAAAAIII

"A-ri-ga-tou-tou ki-mi-ni
sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

[some random Hikkie humming]

Aoi dake no
saa~sou imonku
ah ji~ken no na ai iitoku
sou~no mono ni wa kyouni bo
sou sora nai (aahhuuuhmmm)

omoi dori ni kanai toki datte
(some heartfelt yeah's)
jinsei shittata monjanai-tte
(aaahaaaa)

dou-shitta no tto
ki-wo-ni kikarerutto
u~unandemonai
sa-you-na-ra no
ato-ni kieru~egao
wa-ta-shi~rashikunai

shin-ji-tai-tto
negae(like eh)
da-negau-hodo
nan-da~ka setsunai
ai-shi-teru yo
yori mo da-i-suki mo~ga-kimi ra shiinjanai

The Flavor of Life
wasurette dette
itta idomo
kaoniwo
(eeeyeeeeeyeeaaaayeeeaaaah)
totsuzen~
omoi da sokoro

(mmmmmm)
furitsumo ruu kino shi no
sao-omotto
(aaaah)
su-nao ni
yo-ro-ko-bi tai-you

Dai-ya-mon~o
yo-ri-mo, yawara-ta-kutte
atataka-na-mirai
te-ni-shi-tai-yo
ka-bi-ni a-ru-ji-kanbou
kimi da-sa-doushitai

sa-yo-nara no Atomo
Tokenu Maho
Awakaho no-ni-kai
The Flavor of Life
The flavor of li~fe"

(Hikkie's voice doing some noises, music...)

The Flavor of Life

(Some more Hikkie's voice, cool guitar noise, fade to black)

sounded out with love by KamichamaN =3

thank u so much 4 the lyrics ..
u're amazing !! :cheers:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 13:43

roswell990 wrote:they're just putting us in a massive pain , until the last episode :goggle:
i mean like exactly what u said , she will not be the tough weed that everyone knows :thumright:
Rui would be the easiest way out 8) and if she does that, which I doubt she'll ever will, then she's no longer Tsukushi, ne?

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 13:49

blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:they're just putting us in a massive pain , until the last episode :goggle:
Rui would be the easiest way out 8) and if she does that, which I doubt she'll ever will, then she's no longer Tsukushi, ne?
i agree: the real tsukushi wouldnt just settle, she'd fight for who she really loved... [tsukasa]
haha danngg you know your a true hyd addict when you come to this forum after you finish an exam *hope I did well* lol. anyways, i can`t wait for the third episode. all this tsukasa and makino tension is killing me, but hey, thats what its called a DRAMA

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:50

blue_smurf wrote:
Hai !! she'll no longer be tsukushi , but we are going to see her struggle with her 2 rivals !!
HANG IN THERE !! tsukushi .. lol :cheers:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 13:53

najimta wrote: i agree: the real tsukushi wouldnt just settle, she'd fight for who she really loved... [tsukasa]
haha danngg you know your a true hyd addict when you come to this forum after you finish an exam *hope I did well* lol. anyways, i can`t wait for the third episode. all this tsukasa and makino tension is killing me, but hey, thats what its called a DRAMA
Good luck with ur exams ,,

OH THANK GOD we're on a midyear holiday :cheers:
sorry >>> off topic

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 14:00

roswell990 wrote:

sorry >>> off topic

haha thanks. just one more exam and i`m done. unfortunately its in the same class. frikn double period. but then, 5 day weekend. haha now whats gonna occupy my time and keep me from thinkin about hyd? bleh. addicted.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 14:06

najimta wrote:
roswell990 wrote:

sorry >>> off topic

haha thanks. just one more exam and i`m done. unfortunately its in the same class. frikn double period. but then, 5 day weekend. haha now whats gonna occupy my time and keep me from thinkin about hyd? bleh. addicted.
lol .. i think hyd has a strange force that drags u to it :wub: , u just can't let go just like the rest of us !! :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 14:16

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
Hai !! she'll no longer be tsukushi , but we are going to see her struggle with her 2 rivals !!
2 HOT rivals XD one is an arrogant but overly sweet guy whom she loves to death and another guy who's nice XD I admire her spirit coz she's still hanging on for dear life hehehe..she wil nevr give up on her Almighty Me XD

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 14:28

blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
2 HOT rivals XD one is an arrogant but overly sweet guy whom she loves to death and another guy who's nice XD I admire her spirit coz she's still hanging on for dear life hehehe..she wil nevr give up on her Almighty Me XD
i luv the way u described the rivals :D
i hope we never see her so down ..
but she will collapse in ep3 ,, :cry:
i'm kinda excited 4 that .. :cheers:
although i shoudn't .. :goggle:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 14:53

roswell990 wrote:
u couldn't decide, ne? XD
u can't decide whether u should be happy or sad...
I think ur excited because u wanna see what Tsukasa would do or react, right? Ur hoping against all hopes that he will break out from his cold exterior and worry over her like he's going to be crazy? am I right? :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 14:57

I just hope that she will give him a very cold shoulder in the case he checks on her after collapsing :D
and that she will continue to be like that in the next episodes :D I'm dying to see Tsukasa wooing her again waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 17th, '07, 15:15

A BIG BIG SPOILER FROM MANGA........

diz is when tsusakasa ignored tsukushi after they come back from New York..she hang around Rui and she feels like she can love him back
diz is when tsukushi tell tsukasa to date shigeru...
this is when tsukasa ask shigure to date him (i bet this will be on episode 3
diz is when shigeru ask tsukasa to prove that he didnt love tsukushi anymore
when they go to hot spring, tsukushi and rui sleep in one room while shigeru and tsukasa in 1 room...dat time shigeru wanna attract tsukasa more becoz she knows tsukasa still love tusukushi sooo...
shigeru got really mad when her mother bad mouth tsukushi
then shigeru feels really bad about wat happen so she want to ask tsukushi to forgive her...she went to her house in a very weird way (dat time tsukushi live on her own)..
i'll post some more later on...enjoy...

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 17th, '07, 15:16

haha, blue_smurf, you're truly on the HYD roll. you're completely domination this thread! hahah. it's okay though, i just find it amusing ^.^

she collapses, say what? i didn't notice that.... o.O

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 15:31

kiki wrote:tsukasa is a baka, the way he think and how he handle it, it his own baka way. remember in season 1 on when they go on the date with yuki, and he beat up yuki boyfriend but not saying anything let makino to misunderstand him, that his own way, he do thing to protected other people and not say anything. he a true baka but i hope they doesn't drag the misunderstand too much.
but have u ever been in his situation?there`s no way u could understand how he`s feeling unless u`ve experienced the same thing!i think it`s sweet and it shows how much u care when u do things and not saying anything....it sure can bring missunderstandings but at least it won`t look like u`re doing it cos u want something in return :P plus tsukasa wasn`t sure of makino`s feelings for him yet he loved her so so much.......so maybe he thought that if he would tell her why he beat up that guy she`ll feel rushed to respond to his feelings......and he said just a few scenes before that he`ll wait for her until she`ll feel ready to respond to his feelings! :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 15:33

angeizahoy wrote:haha, blue_smurf, you're truly on the HYD roll. you're completely domination this thread! hahah. it's okay though, i just find it amusing ^.^

XD XD XD the HYD fever is just so high on me XD
am having a moment of almighty me attitude to take over this thread XD

yeah, they say she will collapse on ep. 3..i haven't watched the 2nd episode coz am waiting for SARS :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 15:35

lee`s little alien wrote:
kiki wrote:tsukasa is a baka, the way he think and how he handle it, it his own baka way. remember in season 1 on when they go on the date with yuki, and he beat up yuki boyfriend but not saying anything let makino to misunderstand him, that his own way, he do thing to protected other people and not say anything. he a true baka but i hope they doesn't drag the misunderstand too much.
but have u ever been in his situation?there`s no way u could understand how he`s feeling unless u`ve experienced the same thing!i think it`s sweet and it shows how much u care when u do things and not saying anything....it sure can bring missunderstandings but at least it won`t look like u`re doing it cos u want something in return :P plus tsukasa wasn`t sure of makino`s feelings for him yet he loved her so so much.......so maybe he thought that if he would tell her why he beat up that guy she`ll feel rushed to respond to his feelings......and he said just a few scenes before that he`ll wait for her until she`ll feel ready to respond to his feelings! :wub:
bravo, partner!!! :cheers:
one nice essay again, ne? we just know Tsukasa that much :lol
I think someone's taking notice of our domination of this thread XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 15:36

blue_smurf wrote:
angeizahoy wrote:haha, blue_smurf, you're truly on the HYD roll. you're completely domination this thread! hahah. it's okay though, i just find it amusing ^.^

yeah, they say she will collapse on ep. 3..i haven't watched the 2nd episode coz am waiting for SARS :lol
:lol hy hy my almighty "tsukasa supporter" partner :lol

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 15:41

blue_smurf wrote:

XD XD XD
and we're taking over this thread XD XD XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 15:43

blue_smurf wrote:
bravo, partner!!! :cheers:
one nice essay again, ne? we just know Tsukasa that much :lol
I think someone's taking notice of our domination of this thread XD
mwahahah!tsukasa rullzzzzzzz!i mean his "silence" on everything he does,tells more than any other words could ever say! :P

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Jan 17th, '07, 15:43

Anyone know if there are any places to dl that arent huge files?
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 15:47

lee`s little alien wrote: mwahahah!tsukasa rullzzzzzzz!i mean his "silence" on everything he does,tells more than any other words could ever say! :P
no need for words coz his eyes belie all his actions :wub:

fearless123

Post by fearless123 » Jan 17th, '07, 15:49

himenajima wrote:Anyone know if there are any places to dl that arent huge files?
Hiya.. umm.. I recently re-encoded and compressed "Hana Yori Dango Returns" to get a high quality file (.rmvb) which is only a fraction of the original size.

I know many of you have already downloaded the first episode but this is for those haven't yet/want to save space etc. Also maybe if someone who downloads can tell me what they think of this quality and if people like this version I plan on carrying it on with other releases (and I would promise to get them out quite quick)

File Info:
Size: (Part 1) 132MB | (Part 2) 142MB
Quality: HQ
File Format: .rmvb

Get them her if you're interested: http://fearless-123.livejournal.com/8950.html

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Jan 17th, '07, 15:49

angelcoolz wrote:A BIG BIG SPOILER FROM MANGA........

diz is when tsusakasa ignored tsukushi after they come back from New York..she hang around Rui and she feels like she can love him back
when they go to hot spring, tsukushi and rui sleep in one room while shigeru and tsukasa in 1 room...dat time shigeru wanna attract tsukasa more becoz she knows tsukasa still love tusukushi sooo...
then shigeru feels really bad about wat happen so she want to ask tsukushi to forgive her...she went to her house in a very weird way (dat time tsukushi live on her own)..
Wow Angelcoolz, that must have been a lot of work, posting all those manga scenes. I really hope in the drama they'll do the scene where Shigeru asks Tsukasa to prove to her that he doesn't love makino anymore!
There's this one part in the manga that I hope they'll do but they probably won't do:
The part of the manga where Tsukasa and everybody went on a trip to Canada and Makino gets tricked into going into a snowstorm. Tsukasa goes and rescues her and they end up spending the night together in an empty cabin. *sighs* that was sooo romantic. But since their's a bit of clothes-off in that part of the manga and this is a Jdrama with Matsumoto Jun, they will probably not do that scene... :-(

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Jan 17th, '07, 15:51

fearless123 wrote:
himenajima wrote:Anyone know if there are any places to dl that arent huge files?
Hiya.. umm.. I recently re-encoded and compressed "Hana Yori Dango Returns" to get a high quality file (.rmvb) which is only a fraction of the original size.

I know many of you have already downloaded the first episode but this is for those haven't yet/want to save space etc. Also maybe if someone who downloads can tell me what they think of this quality and if people like this version I plan on carrying it on with other releases (and I would promise to get them out quite quick)

File Info:
Size: (Part 1) 132MB | (Part 2) 142MB
Quality: HQ
File Format: .rmvb

Get them her if you're interested: http://fearless-123.livejournal.com/8950.html

oh thank you so much ive been looking forever seems like all the files are like a gig. :mrgreen:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 15:51

blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
I think ur excited because u wanna see what Tsukasa would do or react, right? Ur hoping against all hopes that he will break out from his cold exterior and worry over her like he's going to be crazy? am I right? :lol
i'm anxious to see his reaction , OMG that would be veeery interesting ,
but i know he'll be worries about her , it's exciting because he is such a good actor , so thats why i am soo excited to see the reactions on his face. :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 15:52

blue_smurf wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:

XD XD XD
and we're taking over this thread XD XD XD
:lol :lol :lol :lol well we`re only trying to make poeple be more considerate on his feelings :cry:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 15:54

angelcoolz wrote:A BIG BIG SPOILER FROM MANGA........

WOW this spoiler is good news ~ :cheers: :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 16:04

maaaaaaaan 2 more days until ep 3!!!!2 looooooooooooong haaaaaaaaaaaaaard days!i sure hope that ep 3 won`t be so heartbreaking as the first two :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:10

lee`s little alien wrote:maaaaaaaan 2 more days until ep 3!!!!2 looooooooooooong haaaaaaaaaaaaaard days!i sure hope that ep 3 won`t be so heartbreaking as the first two :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
yeah i hope this long wait brings something joyfull :D though i doubt it :scratch:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 16:17

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
i'm anxious to see his reaction , OMG that would be veeery interesting ,
but i know he'll be worries about her , it's exciting because he is such a good actor , so thats why i am soo excited to see the reactions on his face. :wub:
yeah, seeing that beautiful face worrying sick for her :wub:
that really is a must see :w00t:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 16:19

oh, I wish SARS can release tomorrow episode 2 :D

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 17th, '07, 16:24

Wow...The spoilers from the manga was really interesting..
Sigh..More conflicts and dramas to come for Tsukasa and Tsukushi hah..
Buttt....it might be fun to watch it..
Really can't wait for it!!!
It's TOMORROW!!!Episode 3!!!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:29

blue_smurf wrote: yeah, seeing that beautiful face worrying sick for her :wub:
indeed :cheers:

i wonder why rui was running ?
running 4 someone ?? who ?? :scratch:
this waiting is killing me :goggle:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:31

chunny wrote:Wow...The spoilers from the manga was really interesting..
Sigh..More conflicts and dramas to come for Tsukasa and Tsukushi hah..
Buttt....it might be fun to watch it..
Really can't wait for it!!!
It's TOMORROW!!!Episode 3!!!
can't wait .. :cheers:
but if u think we have to wait like 12 hours till it gets uploaded
and for the subs to come out ,, i think we'll have to wait more than 1 day!! :cry:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 16:37

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote: yeah, seeing that beautiful face worrying sick for her :wub:
indeed :cheers:

i wonder why rui was running ?
running 4 someone ?? who ?? :scratch:
this waiting is killing me :goggle:
rui running? maybe he's worried for Makino :scratch:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:40

blue_smurf wrote:
rui running? maybe he's worried for Makino :scratch:
yeah probably .. what do u think gonna happen next episode like major events ?? :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 16:44

roswell990 wrote:
yeah probably .. what do u think gonna happen next episode like major events ?? :D
the Onsen scene? :scratch: :wub:
or the scene in the manga where Mak goes to visit Akira in his home and was pushed to a room where Dom was locked up by the playboys F2 XD (hope that happens)... :roll :roll

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:47

blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
or the scene in the manga where Mak goes to visit Akira in his home and was pushed to a room where Dom was locked up by the playboys F2 XD (hope that happens)... :roll :roll
oh that would be sooo good if it happaned , i guess it will sence the preview had scenes from akira's house .. :wub:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 17th, '07, 16:52

roswell990 wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
roswell990 wrote:
oh that would be sooo good if it happaned , i guess it will sence the preview had scenes from akira's house .. :wub:
waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I wonder what those two playboys are planning coz seems to me they're always up to no good when it comes to Tsukasa-Tsukushi XD

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:59

blue_smurf wrote: waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I wonder what those two playboys are planning coz seems to me they're always up to no good when it comes to Tsukasa-Tsukushi XD
thats good , that;s why i love them !!! i really really really really hope that scene is there :wub: , i guess there's no point in hoping !!
sence i hope too much these days .. :unsure:

i hope that scene excest :-) !!

we'll find out after a day + 12 hours + waiting 4 the subs

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 17th, '07, 17:04

Haha, are we all waiting for that one scene?
I wonder if they would be mad at each other, or at the other two, or would they get together...?
Maybe they'll die of starvation.

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 17th, '07, 17:14

dragon35fire90 wrote:Haha, are we all waiting for that one scene?
I wonder if they would be mad at each other, or at the other two, or would they get together...?
Maybe they'll die of starvation.
lol .. i hope they get a loooong talk about themselves and clear the misunderstanding between them ,, :-)
the starvation would be funny though ..

arashisuki58

Post by arashisuki58 » Jan 17th, '07, 18:17

hahaha...i can't wait for that onsen scene too..that scene and the bus scene are two of my favorite scenes of the whole manga/MG show...i want the two of them to realize that they really can't live without each other!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 18:31

arashisuki58 wrote:i want the two of them to realize that they really can't live without each other!!!
i think that they`re both aware of that! :cry: yet something always comes up to stand in their way :cry:

i`ve finished watching season 1 again :D but now knowing what will happen next i think that season 2 is much stronger,much deeper...and i think that because of the painful moments that both tsukushi and tsukasa are going trough,make us the fans feel even closer to them! :cry:

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jan 17th, '07, 18:50

arashisuki58 wrote:i want the two of them to realize that they really can't live without each other!!!
i think that they`re both aware of that! :cry: yet something always comes up to stand in their way :cry:

i`ve finished watching season 1 again :D but now knowing what will happen next i think that season 2 is much stronger,much deeper...and i think that because of the painful moments that both tsukushi and tsukasa are going trough,make us the fans feel even closer to them! :cry:
i think so to this seasons has definitive more emotions and hyd1 is more like a comedi....so i think that this one is better then the first one.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 18:54

i'mNOangel wrote:

i think so to this seasons has definitive more emotions and hyd1 is more like a comedi....so i think that this one is better then the first one.
yup yup!plus in the first season they had just met,it took a long time for them(at least for tsukushi it sure took a long time)to realise that they love eachother,so the first season was based on not so deep feelings...they were just tring to sort out their feelings!in season 2 they know they love eachother strong enough to not be able to live appart :wub: :cry:

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 17th, '07, 20:03

Waaaaaaw ..... :cheers:

I watched the second ep it is more that great :w00t:

Poor Makino i can't wait for the next ep

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 20:11

F4 wrote:Waaaaaaw ..... :cheers:

I watched the second ep it is more that great :w00t:

Poor Makino i can't wait for the next ep
:cheers: :thumleft: welcome in the club of those that have seen both episodes so far! :lol so do u have that sad feeling in ur heart too?i still have it after 4 dayssince i saw it :mrgreen:

Rubee

Post by Rubee » Jan 17th, '07, 20:27

omg, ep 2 .. so sad :cry:
now I hope tsukushi end up with rui
hahahahah

utada hikaru's "flavor of life".. omg.. so good^^