[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 17th, '07, 20:30

when i saw the review i saw makino fainting.. do u think that they`ll make it like MG when tsukasa lost his memory but in a reverse way?? like makino loses her memory..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 20:37

Eternal Snow wrote:when i saw the review i saw makino fainting.. do u think that they`ll make it like MG when tsukasa lost his memory but in a reverse way?? like makino loses her memory..
that was my exactly thought after i finished the 2nd ep!it might be...*imagines domyoji all worried running to the hospital to see tsukushi* :wub: it would be more tragic and sad than it already is! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 20:39

but i have a question,what caused tsukasa`s loss of memory in MG?(am asking as i haven`t seen that drama but i read somewhere about this thing with"losing memory so that`s why it popped in my mind when i saw makino fainting) :cry:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 21:16

lee`s little alien wrote:but i have a question,what caused tsukasa`s loss of memory in MG?(am asking as i haven`t seen that drama but i read somewhere about this thing with"losing memory so that`s why it popped in my mind when i saw makino fainting) :cry:
in MG he got into a really bad car accident on his way to propose to "makino" [shancia]
anyways, he started to fall in love with the girl who hit his car and basically he dint get back with "makino" till the end. it was a disappointment.
and sorry if i spoiled it for some people.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 21:29

najimta wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:but i have a question,what caused tsukasa`s loss of memory in MG?(am asking as i haven`t seen that drama but i read somewhere about this thing with"losing memory so that`s why it popped in my mind when i saw makino fainting) :cry:
in MG he got into a really bad car accident on his way to propose to "makino" [shancia]
anyways, he started to fall in love with the girl who hit his car and basically he dint get back with "makino" till the end. it was a disappointment.
omG! :goggle: well i think that in hanadan if they will make makino lose her memory it would be thing that will get them back together!cos i think that on the moment he`ll find out about it ,tsukasa will just give up everything he won`t give a damn about what his mom will do........in fact i think that the only thing he`d think then would be tsukushi and her health :cry: he`d feel that he`s strong enough to protect tsukushi from anything if she`d get her memory back!
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Jan 17th, '07, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 21:29

najimta wrote:
*scratch scratch* was MG good? I keep hearing about it but wonder if it's even worth watching. So is it?
Last edited by Fleet on Jan 17th, '07, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 17th, '07, 21:31

it is good.. but not as good as HYD.. that`s my opinion..

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 17th, '07, 21:32

Fleet wrote:
*scratch scratch* was MG good? I keep hearing about it but wonder if it's even worth watching. So is it?
the first season was pretty good. but i suggest skipping the second.
in my opinion it`s a waste of 29-30 hrs. only the first and last episode were really worth watchin. and it just draaggss and drraaagggsss

Jennsy

Post by Jennsy » Jan 17th, '07, 21:37

You have to have to have to watch MGI!!
It's amazing <3 I got sooo wrapped up in it (it's how I got into the Japanese version of HYD because hearing about Matsujun + Shun + this story line made me so incredibly giddy)
But. Never, ever, unless you're feeling paticularly masochistic, should you watch the second season.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 17th, '07, 21:39

In the manga doumyoji lost his memory because he suffered an attack, someone (and that's all I'm gonna say) shot him and he even flatlined, so that period of time that his brain was with no oxigen supposedly caused the memory loss...

Arg! I want tsukushi and tsukasa together again battling everything!!!! :mrgreen:

Martyn21

Post by Martyn21 » Jan 17th, '07, 21:41

MG1 was pretty good. :P It followed the storyline really well. It worth watching but it's a little bit more serious than HYD.
This is just my opinion...
:roll Don't watch MG2 unless you are a diehard fan of the manga. Because the story got really bad at that point. :pale:
BUT some scenes in MG2 were memorable. :wub:
I hope that helped. I didn't want to give away the story, just give my opinion of the drama.
:D

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 21:42

princess_jime wrote:In the manga doumyoji lost his memory because he suffered an attack, someone (and that's all I'm gonna say) shot him and he even flatlined, so that period of time that his brain was with no oxigen supposedly caused the memory loss...

Arg! I want tsukushi and tsukasa together again battling everything!!!! :mrgreen:
Ooh!! I remember reading that :). I remember he was being all cold to Tsukushi and stuff. I started yelling out loud to myself saying "GAH! SHE'S YOUR LOVER!!" 8] Yeah I'm weird. :wub:
Last edited by Fleet on Jan 17th, '07, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 17th, '07, 21:42

Jennsy wrote:You have to have to have to watch MGI!!
It's amazing <3 I got sooo wrapped up in it (it's how I got into the Japanese version of HYD because hearing about Matsujun + Shun + this story line made me so incredibly giddy)
But. Never, ever, unless you're feeling paticularly masochistic, should you watch the second season.
:lol is it really that painful? :cry: heh, i started watchinf hana yori dango cos i heard it`s kinda the same idea as in"ouran highschool host club"so cos i coudn`t find the anime to download it i started the drama :lol and the rest as they say it`s history :lol i just fell inlove with their love story and even if in the first episode i didn`t like domyoji( or matsujun,lol back then i didn`t even know that his name was matsumoto jun :lol ),he was the first character i started to love :wub:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 17th, '07, 21:44

najimta wrote:
Fleet wrote:
the first season was pretty good. but i suggest skipping the second.
in my opinion it`s a waste of 29-30 hrs. only the first and last episode were really worth watchin. and it just draaggss and drraaagggsss
I totally agree with you! It dragggggggggs so bad. The first season I just watched cause I was bored. It was way too long and the acting was so baddddd :glare: . The girl who was suppose to be Makino wasn't pretty either, but the guy who played Rui was hot :wub: . First season was okay. But once I got into a couple of episodes of the second season, I wanted to rip my eyes out :cussing: . They really messed up the storyline there. Don't watch the second season is my suggestion! Haha sorry if I sound harsh :P !

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 21:47

Hahah no. You're not the only one who thinks it's bad. Hmm, I should go start watching MG then. Season 1 of course. :cheers:

Anyways, I'm still counting down the days until Episode 3 is out. Feels like forever!!
Last edited by Fleet on Jan 17th, '07, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 17th, '07, 21:49

Fleet wrote: Ooh!! I remember reading that :). I remember he was being all cold to Tsukushi and stuff. I started yelling out loud to myself saying "GAH! SHE'S YOUR LOVER!!" 8] Yeah I'm weird. :wub:
Bwahahaha!!!! Me too! My family thought i was crazy! (again) By the way: I still love how good this show is, I just showed the first ep. to my mum and bro...they were on their toes!

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 22:03

princess_jime wrote:
Fleet wrote: Ooh!! I remember reading that :). I remember he was being all cold to Tsukushi and stuff. I started yelling out loud to myself saying "GAH! SHE'S YOUR LOVER!!" 8] Yeah I'm weird. :wub:
Bwahahaha!!!! Me too! My family thought i was crazy! (again) By the way: I still love how good this show is, I just showed the first ep. to my mum and bro...they were on their toes!
Yup, my family thinks I'm whack for yelling at the computer screen. :P

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 17th, '07, 22:09

I'm a hardcore hanadan fan (manga, anime, drama), but...

I really don't like season 2 :( I like the tension between Rui and Makino, but aside from that, it's strange. The first season was a lot better at mashing all of the plotlines together, but season 2 looks like it's going to skip some of the best parts, like in the manga/anime when they were alone together on the boat. Also, the Junpei thing was entirely unecessary... talk about HYD being a vehicle for Johnny's Entertainment stars... :P

But, I'm hopeful it will get better!! :)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 17th, '07, 22:16

Fleet wrote:
Yup, my family thinks I'm whack for yelling at the computer screen. Tongue
LOL! we're all googoo gaga for HYD :lol

The whole junpei affair, I was a little dissapointed that it wasn't tsukasa that saved makino, but I'm trying to see this new season as another story, still not sure if it's good for me to compare it to the manga or the anime :roll anyway, hehehehe....
Nevertheless, it made me like tsubaki even more (I looooved her before, now, she's like the perfect sister-in-law! so caring!)

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Jan 17th, '07, 22:58

KamichamaN wrote:
Dare_Devil09 wrote:Does anyone know when the song come out ??
Utada Hikaru FLAVOR of LIFE
the song is out
its a PV rip
if u want the actual one it comes out sometime early feb.
the link is on the hanayoridango livejournal
can up plz give me the link then??
That would be awesome
I can't seem to find it everytime I do. The link has expired :crazy: :goggle:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 17th, '07, 23:05

Dare_Devil09 wrote: can up plz give me the link then??
That would be awesome
I can't seem to find it everytime I do. The link has expired :crazy: :goggle:
Here's the Flavor of Life link that I uploaded:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w99tjk

And Arashi's Love So Sweet [credits to fearless_123 from LiveJournal]:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei3f7i

Enjoy! Ahh two more days until the next episode comes out!! I can't wait!! :lol

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 18th, '07, 00:42

HI guys!

I am kindly asking if anyone would want to offer to SOFT SUB a HYD2 Special that was aired on 3rd Jan!

The RAW can be downloaded at d-addits but its 1.51 gigs.. and I'm currently watching the RAW file...
SUBPIG has already subbed this in chinese and condensed the file to be smaller, so I am once again, asking ALL CHINESE SUBBERS TO help sub soft this bakc into english.. (the same process they did with soft subs ep2! it was awesome)

THANK YOU!!

Autobot

Post by Autobot » Jan 18th, '07, 01:46

that new monkey girl has evil look when shes in the jewelery store the 2 girls i think shes got something up her sleeve >.<

dohri

Post by dohri » Jan 18th, '07, 01:59

ilurrveniki wrote:HI guys!

I am kindly asking if anyone would want to offer to SOFT SUB a HYD2 Special that was aired on 3rd Jan!

The RAW can be downloaded at d-addits but its 1.51 gigs.. and I'm currently watching the RAW file...
SUBPIG has already subbed this in chinese and condensed the file to be smaller, so I am once again, asking ALL CHINESE SUBBERS TO help sub soft this bakc into english.. (the same process they did with soft subs ep2! it was awesome)

THANK YOU!!
oh that'd be awesome... i'd love to help with it if anyone plans to do it~

:cheers:

imamess

Post by imamess » Jan 18th, '07, 02:19

I've been re-watching the first and second episode when I got home from work (the torrent is horribly slow, so I watched it on youtube this weekend), and I have a theory about Tsukasa's dream. This is kinda based the manga so here goes....
I think the guy they show jumping off the building was his mother's way of getting control of him once again. He bonded with this family and she ruined the guy's life because he may have been encourgaing Tsukasa in following his heart. Plus, due to how evil his mom is, she could have made it seem like it was Tsukasa's fault that this guy was on the streets and eventually killed himself.
I can't wait until friday. We get to see Akira's mom and sisters! That was one of my favorite moments (of my favorite volumes 26-28 ) of the manga.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 18th, '07, 02:22

dohri wrote:

THANK YOU!!

id love neone that softsubbed the series period
maybe the ones who did it last time since they did a maaaahvelous job and really, considering the raw comes out before anything, it's sooooo much easier for the subber AND the fans. I can't really do any of the subbing things but I think it'd be gorgeous if a soft subbing team appeared (I'd be willing to help in any way)
arashi vox is great but waiting for the hardsubs and then hoping clubbox doesnt transform into mr. hyde.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 18th, '07, 02:22

dohri wrote:

THANK YOU!!

Can you read chinese? Because you can d/l the chinese version from media fire, through this link:
http://with2l.livejournal.com/9281.html

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 18th, '07, 02:25

I was looking for the English translation for Utada's Flavor of Life and as luck would have it, I found it on youtube. There's a good soul who subbed the video and the translation was done in good taste. I'm not sure if you guys have watched it but in case u haven't, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ynE-iWHQZM

after watching it, it made my HYD2 addiction even worse coz the song was written superbly, being able to capture Makino's feelings...I cried :cry: (sorry for being mushy XD )

Le_Muse
Location: California (because we practically are our own country^^)

Post by Le_Muse » Jan 18th, '07, 02:26

imamess wrote:I've been re-watching the first and second episode when I got home from work (the torrent is horribly slow, so I watched it on youtube this weekend), and I have a theory about Tsukasa's dream. This is kinda based the manga so here goes....
I think the guy they show jumping off the building was his mother's way of getting control of him once again. He bonded with this family and she ruined the guy's life because he may have been encourgaing Tsukasa in following his heart. Plus, due to how evil his mom is, she could have made it seem like it was Tsukasa's fault that this guy was on the streets and eventually killed himself.
I can't wait until friday. We get to see Akira's mom and sisters! That was one of my favorite moments (of my favorite volumes 26-28 ) of the manga.

Ooooooo good theory!! My friends and I have been speculating as well. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds!!

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 18th, '07, 02:34

imamess wrote:I've been re-watching the first and second episode when I got home from work (the torrent is horribly slow, so I watched it on youtube this weekend), and I have a theory about Tsukasa's dream. This is kinda based the manga so here goes....
:O That makes sense!! Wow. :goggle: That's what I also thought too.
Cuz in the second episode, when the dream shows up, you can see a curly haired guy sitting at the table. And I paused it. Best guess is Tsukasa :O. Since the little boy from the picture was sitting RIGHT next to him. Anybody else notice him there?

dohri

Post by dohri » Jan 18th, '07, 02:45

ilurrveniki wrote:
dohri wrote:

THANK YOU!!

Can you read chinese? Because you can d/l the chinese version from media fire, through this link:
http://with2l.livejournal.com/9281.html
sorry nope, i can't read chinese..... but i can do timings and editting for softsubs if anyone wants to take up the translating part

jasminec27

Post by jasminec27 » Jan 18th, '07, 03:05

Hey going off topic i was wondering if anyone know where I can download Hana Yori Dango manga? :D

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 18th, '07, 03:16

jasminec27 wrote:Hey going off topic i was wondering if anyone know where I can download Hana Yori Dango manga? :D
here http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanayori.php

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Jan 18th, '07, 03:56

Fleet wrote:
Ep.2 Question about Tsukasa::
Cuz in the second episode, when the dream shows up, you can see a curly haired guy sitting at the table. And I paused it. Best guess is Tsukasa :O. Since the little boy from the picture was sitting RIGHT next to him. Anybody else notice him there?
I notice him there on Ep.2 and it is Tsukasa. It kind of makes me wonder does he used to always go to their house to eat dinner because he seems so happy there.

jasminec27

Post by jasminec27 » Jan 18th, '07, 03:59

Thanks! Blue smurf :-)

xita232

Post by xita232 » Jan 18th, '07, 04:11

jasminec27 wrote:Thanks! Blue smurf :-)
hi, i like ur avatar, who is he? he is so cute ... :wub:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 18th, '07, 04:20

xita232 wrote:
jasminec27 wrote:Thanks! Blue smurf :-)
hi, i like ur avatar, who is he? he is so cute ... :wub:
isnt that kim kibum?

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 18th, '07, 05:07

wow. the spoilers from the manga are very interesting. eeks! now i really wanna read the manga. does anyone know a site where i read it off. not download >.< hahas! lack of luck lately

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 18th, '07, 06:09

haha i know what you mean about wanting to read the manga. i`m starting it right now =) i`m just too dang addicted to hyd and i need someting to kill time till the 3rd ep. haha

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 18th, '07, 06:14

Does anyone know where I can read the manga special on hyd released last year? The one where they all go to France to attend Shizuka's wedding.

shirlie

Post by shirlie » Jan 18th, '07, 06:54

here is my theory!
(please take into account i'm just a new fan who's seen HYD1... not completely!)
Maybe.. since the photograph shows an older boy and a younger sister.. that the man is actually Tsukasa's sister's older brother. (Well then I guess it's his brother too, or it could be a step-brother?) So basically, prior to when HE (Tsukasa) was born? That solves the issue of why the boy is older than the girl? And the man's fate is depicted as occurring recently (which explains the old age??) for starting his own simple and separate family rather than taking part in the family corporation. K WOW I just negated my theory completely with the old age issue of that man who jumped. Oh well, I'll just post this anyways because I had to take time in searching for the characters' names. Can you tell that I'm new to Japanese drama =P

=)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 18th, '07, 07:10

shirlie wrote:here is my theory!
(please take into account i'm just a new fan who's seen HYD1... not completely!)
Maybe.. since the photograph shows an older boy and a younger sister.. that the man is actually Tsukasa's sister's older brother. (Well then I guess it's his brother too, or it could be a step-brother?) So basically, prior to when HE (Tsukasa) was born? That solves the issue of why the boy is older than the girl? And the man's fate is depicted as occurring recently (which explains the old age??) for starting his own simple and separate family rather than taking part in the family corporation. K WOW I just negated my theory completely with the old age issue of that man who jumped. Oh well, I'll just post this anyways because I had to take time in searching for the characters' names. Can you tell that I'm new to Japanese drama =P

=)

its a good idea...anyway
I think that if you'd read the manga or seen all of hanadan 1 you'd prolly have a better grasp on it. KJDFNKDJFCVDJIFUH The plot keeps getting THICKER!
*dies waiting for friday*

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 18th, '07, 08:07

shirlie wrote:here is my theory!

=)
ooohs. nice theory tho xD tsk tsk. hahas! ive only seen HYD1. && Meteor Garden 1&2. and now ii really wanna read the manga >.<

1 more day til friday!!

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 18th, '07, 11:08

lee`s little alien wrote:
F4 wrote:Waaaaaaw ..... :cheers:

I watched the second ep it is more that great :w00t:

Poor Makino i can't wait for the next ep
:cheers: :thumleft: welcome in the club of those that have seen both episodes so far! :lol so do u have that sad feeling in ur heart too?i still have it after 4 dayssince i saw it :mrgreen:
Thanks dear..

In the first season i was sympathized with domyouji ... but now i can't stpo my tears :cry: she doesn't deserve to be rejected like that ...

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 18th, '07, 12:31

F4 wrote:
In the first season i was sympathized with domyouji ... but now i can't stpo my tears :cry: she doesn't deserve to be rejected like that ...
the wheels of fate have changed :lol
it's Makino's turn to cry :cry: :
she made him cry in the 1st season so all is fair in love and war XD

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 13:14

OMG i can't believe i have to experience the same inpatience in me like last week , i downloaded the raw , there was a small voice in me that was saying (( WATCH IT !! WATCH IT)) :goggle: and spoil everything ,
but imanaged to stop at the first 15 min :cry:
i wonder how will i do this week ??? :crazy:
can't waiiiiit :wub:

which chapter of the manga , is where they go to akira's house and tsukasa & makino get trapped ?

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 18th, '07, 15:09

Ahhh!!!!All this talk about Tsukushi crying..
And Tsukasa's dream and possible family..
And Akira's family..
And Soujirou and Yuki..
It's all too much!!!
I hope I can bear a few hours more before Hana Yori Dango Episode 3 tomorrow!!!!

:blink :D

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 18th, '07, 15:24

roswell990 wrote:which chapter of the manga , is where
they go to akira's house and tsukasa & makino get trapped ?

I can't tell which chapter it is but it's definitely in book 26.

Btw. I think it's funny you refer to them as "Tsukasa and Makino". :P

One more day to go, guys!
Just WHY is there always something about Hanadan coming out (be it the manga continuation or the drama) when I'm supposed to study?! *sigh*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 17:14

hy hy!how are my hanadan addicts today? :-) just one more day!!!!!man for some reason friday started to come so slowly since january 5th :lol :lol :lol :lol

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 17:20

Kath-Lee wrote: I can't tell which chapter it is but it's definitely in book 26.

Btw. I think it's funny you refer to them as "Tsukasa and Makino". :P

One more day to go, guys!
Just WHY is there always something about Hanadan coming out (be it the manga continuation or the drama) when I'm supposed to study?! *sigh*

thank u thank u thank u soo much :cheers:

it's just bad luck , next week i'm gonna start second course so i totally understand , when u see Hanadan u'll forget everything , which is good (i think) :scratch:

good luck with ur studies .. :thumright:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 17:22

lee`s little alien wrote:hy hy!how are my hanadan addicts today? :-) just one more day!!!!!man for some reason friday started to come so slowly since january 5th :lol :lol :lol :lol
yeah , u got that right . it feels like ages , well after all patience is a virtue :goggle:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 17:25

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:hy hy!how are my hanadan addicts today? :-) just one more day!!!!!man for some reason friday started to come so slowly since january 5th :lol :lol :lol :lol
yeah , u got that right . it feels like ages , well after all patience is a virtue :goggle:
:lol :lol :lol :lol yeah patience is a virtue :lol yet feeling eager is in human nature too :lol plus when u like something as much as we like hanadan is really really hard to be patient :mrgreen: :wub:

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 18th, '07, 17:26

Kath-Lee wrote: Just WHY is there always something about Hanadan coming out (be it the manga continuation or the drama) when I'm supposed to study?! *sigh*

i know what you mean. the past week was exam week for me and all i could think off ws whtas gonna happen in ep 3?! and then while i was supposed to be studying on monday cuz i had no school... i ended up watchin all of season one cept the last episode. haha

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 17:29

najimta wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote: Just WHY is there always something about Hanadan coming out (be it the manga continuation or the drama) when I'm supposed to study?! *sigh*

i know what you mean. the past week was exam week for me and all i could think off ws whtas gonna happen in ep 3?! and then while i was supposed to be studying on monday cuz i had no school... i ended up watchin all of season one cept the last episode. haha
:lol the exams period will start on moday for me!man i think it`ll be the hardest thing i ever had to do :lol :to concentrate on learning :pale:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 18:02

najimta wrote:

:lol the exams period will start on moday for me!man i think it`ll be the hardest thing i ever had to do :lol :to concentrate on learning :pale:
i know its like Hanadan has some magnetic power that drags u to it , i remember having an exam on the day of the premiere of Hanadan , it was really hard to study !! seriously ..

GAMBATTE ne .. :D
Last edited by roswell990 on Jan 18th, '07, 18:27, edited 2 times in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 18:23

roswell990 wrote:
najimta wrote:

i know its like Hanadan has some magnetic power that drags u to it , i remember having an exam on the day of the premiere of Hanadan , it was really hard to study !! seriously ..

GAMBATTE ne .. :D
ARIGATOU!yep u sit at the table learning and yet ur mind is just far far away in the"domyoji/tsukushi "world :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 18:32

it`s ok with me if u wanna use it :P be my guest :lol :wub:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 18:32

lee`s little alien wrote:it`s ok with me if u wanna use it :P
thanx :cheers:

i hope things go easy with ep 3 (( the subs )) like the last time , it kills me becuase i can't help :cry:
cuz the cubbox sure takes 4 ever .. :crazy:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 18:41

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:it`s ok with me if u wanna use it :P
thanx :cheers:

i hope things go easy with ep 3 (( the subs )) like the last time , it kills me becuase i can't help :cry:
cuz the cubbox sure takes 4 ever .. :crazy:
no prob hun!i can`t even use cubbox so i`m waiting for the sars hardusbed version!i have the softsub for ep 2 but i didn`t watch it yet!but i have a feeling that tomorrow i`ll watch it with subs :lol i`m starting to make some new ava`s when i`ll finish them i`ll show them to u if u want :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 18:48

:lol u chose exactly the one i first wanted to have as an avayesterday! :lol yet i changed my mind when i saw that it didn`t fit cos as u can see"was"can`t be seen :cry:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 18:49

lee`s little alien wrote: no prob hun!i can`t even use cubbox so i`m waiting for the sars hardusbed version!i have the softsub for ep 2 but i didn`t watch it yet!but i have a feeling that tomorrow i`ll watch it with subs :lol i`m starting to make some new ava`s when i`ll finish them i`ll show them to u if u want :P

YES !! YES !! YES DEAR !!! :D

that would be GREAT !! :cry:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 18:51

lee`s little alien wrote::lol u chose exactly the one i first wanted to have as an avayesterday! :lol yet i changed my mind when i saw that it didn`t fit cos as u can see"was"can`t be seen :cry:
i know , thats fine with me , i think his face looks nice in the avatar .. :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 18:56

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote::lol u chose exactly the one i first wanted to have as an avayesterday! :lol yet i changed my mind when i saw that it didn`t fit cos as u can see"was"can`t be seen :cry:
i know , thats fine with me , i think his face looks nice in the avatar .. :wub:
yup!and the expresion in his eyes.....really shows how his heart is broken cos he sees rui and makino hugging :cry:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 18th, '07, 19:08

lee`s little alien wrote: yup!and the expresion in his eyes.....really shows how his heart is broken cos he sees rui and makino hugging :cry:
yeah .. he is such a good actor .. :wub: i can't wait to see his expressions if that scene from the manga in akira's house is there .. :D

well, i hope its there .. :scratch:

oh and when rui saves makino before he does , now that would be interesting :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 19:17

roswell990 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote: yup!and the expresion in his eyes.....really shows how his heart is broken cos he sees rui and makino hugging :cry:
yeah .. he is such a good actor .. :wub: i can't wait to see his expressions if that scene from the manga in akira's house is there .. :D

well, i hope its there .. :scratch:

oh and when rui saves makino before he does , now that would be interesting :cheers:
lol i dunno what you`re talking about as i haven `t read the manga and i haven`t seen the anime :lol :lol :lol :lol but i hope that it`ll be in the ep 3 as it seems really interesting :lol

naima

Post by naima » Jan 18th, '07, 19:21

kitaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sugoiii i want the next episode onegaishimasu
why tsukasa is such a jerk?nande?nande?
plus shigeru is ugly tsukushi is prettier she's my favorite with okami-san
i'm being mad wainting :crazy:
sometimes i look the raw but i don't understand japanese and i'm frustrated
gomen you even don't care it seems i said too much, sometimes i'm :alcoholic:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 18th, '07, 19:27

naima wrote:kitaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol well it`s obvious that he`s trying to protect tsukushi..........it`s clear that he loves her.....and it`s clear that he`s in so much pain :cry: poor guy :cry:

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 18th, '07, 21:26

Maddie87 wrote: Does anyone knows who is the person who fainted in the preview of eps 3? I really can't wait for friday.
I'm pretty sure it's Nishikado-san... Raaaah!!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 18th, '07, 21:37

i believe it`s makino not nishikado-san..

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 18th, '07, 21:47

I agree with Eternal Snow :O.

Negi-chan

Post by Negi-chan » Jan 18th, '07, 22:05

Whens the third episode coming out?

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Jan 18th, '07, 22:05

azzurri wrote:Does anyone know where I can read the manga special on hyd released last year? The one where they all go to France to attend Shizuka's wedding.
Yahh. i was looking for it too, but i can find it!!!!!! ahhhhh. does anyone know wehre it is?? im DYING to read it!!!!! ^.^
so pleaseeee tell if you know!!
-thanks a ton!!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 18th, '07, 22:43

naima wrote:kitaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's being a jerk but actually he's not :D he's hurting her for her own protection because he's afraid of what his mother would do if she learns that he still loves Makino...so, he pushes her away so that she will give up on him, although it hurts him to see her hurting..and doing so, would be like risking losing her..if there's someone who deserves sympathy, it's Tsukasa...it seems everyone wants a piece of him 8)

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 18th, '07, 23:01

I do think that Tsukasa wants to protect Tsukushi, but this part of the story is taking too long! I want the onsen part!! And the fainted one is probably Tsukushi too... I think Tsukasa is great but I think Tsukushi is suffering the most! Poor Girl!
I read the HYD manga one shot and it was sooo cute... And those who never read manga, start with HYD xD and then paradise kiss, you will love it! (my two favorite mangas)[/spoiler]

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 18th, '07, 23:14

Lol this drama seems to be dragging out a little, don't you think?
They better give us some action soon!
Lol xD
I'm feeling for both Tsukasa and Tsukushi... ><

... Course, we can't forget Shun, right XD