[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 21st, '07, 20:50

...waiting for subs is so painful xD

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 21st, '07, 21:01

dragon35fire90 wrote:...waiting for subs is so painful xD
yes but when they come out its like...death by happiness. Waiting for the episode period is painful *thinks of the five more days she has to wait for episode 4 to come out and cries*

thank goodness the subs came out last night, I probably would have self destructed

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 21st, '07, 21:07

KamichamaN wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
hyd2 is unpredictable which makes it all the more exciting and overwhelming to our senses XD...I'll just keep my eyes close for any ep. 4 spoilers :lol
gambate!i managed to keep myself away from the spoillers so far!but i couldn`t keep myself away from the RAW version :lol :|
unfortunately, some people get overexcited and...forget the spoiler tag exists and so we sometimes get spoilers. But! There's always denial (hahahaha *cries*)
but really, this series! every episode has been intense! I think I ike this season (so far) better than the first season because this season is really really intense and a lot more suspenseful and deep than the first which was a whole lot of fluff (though I still loved it)
gomen!i know i`ve done that too!but i`ve learned my lesson :mrgreen: yup being so deep and so full of emotions makes the second season so much better! :wub:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 21st, '07, 21:57

KamichamaN wrote:
yes but when they come out its like...death by happiness. Waiting for the episode period is painful...
A*frikin*men!
But some of us have slow internet conections and each ep. takes forever to download :-(
So I kinda avoid this thread in fear of spoilers and I'm always late for disscusion...
:cry:

Even so, this season looks like greatness made tv. :wub:

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 21st, '07, 22:00

OH GAWD I LOVE THIS SERIES. i totally cried watching ep 3 hahah

blue_smurf - hahah yeah that secretary is a nice man after all. i guess it was kind of apparent in hyd season 1 if i recall correctly.

yeah i agree, every moment is so intense and emotional. tsukasa & tsukushi need to belong together =( i swear to you it is killing me to wait for the next episode O_O
i thought it was great to see akira's house and his crazy circus family. and the last part when tsukasa ran was sooo dramatic <3

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 21st, '07, 22:02

princess_jime wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
yes but when they come out its like...death by happiness. Waiting for the episode period is painful...
A*frikin*men!
But some of us have slow internet conections and each ep. takes forever to download :-(
So I kinda avoid this thread in fear of spoilers and I'm always late for disscusion...

I can't keep away while waiting becaue I like being among the ones to grab the ep. early. The only times I dont get to watch it is when the torrent comes out waaaay after the clubbox link since clubbox is often slow. And also when everyone's on around the time the ep. comes out, there's often good stuff floating around =3. It lessens the waiting game anxiety.

auroragb

Re: Subs to ep 3

Post by auroragb » Jan 21st, '07, 22:17

ilovehyd wrote:Can anyone give me the link to english subs for episode 3?
OR maybe the link to watch it online?
Please and thanks, homeslices! :D !
subs for ep 3 are here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=17229
This thread:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43595.htm
is a good place to check for subs

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 21st, '07, 22:18

KamichamaN wrote:
princess_jime wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
A*frikin*men!

I can't keep away while waiting becaue I like being among the ones to grab the ep. early. The only times I dont get to watch it is when the torrent comes out waaaay after the clubbox link since clubbox is often slow. And also when everyone's on around the time the ep. comes out, there's often good stuff floating around =3. It lessens the waiting game anxiety.
And further increases the anticipation... :crazy:

haruhi-san

HYD2

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 21st, '07, 22:20

8) While watching episode 3, gahhhhh I was in love.

But know Im stilling standing for Tsukushi and Tsukasa :cheers:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 21st, '07, 22:25

dragon35fire90 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
princess_jime wrote:
A*frikin*men!

And further increases the anticipation... :crazy:
yes, the mr. hyde part of forum-stalking! Oh the yin and yang of it all! *weeps*

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 21st, '07, 22:30

Hi everybody!
Hi Kath-Lee!
Hi belleza!
You're slippy!!! Ohhh I remember you..
You wrote a comment about the Saturnian necklace in the first season that was so amazing!!! I even cried when i read ... Your comments are really good as always!

I'm so happy to be able to talk with people who really like and try understand this characters.. Because i hear so much things this last days .. that geez.. make me feel
'They read and saw the same story as I?'
'Then people don't really understand the character or I'm totally wrong about everything'

Then i came here i saw you post belleza.. and make me really happy... ^^
I do really agree with you about your comment
"The writers are taking the extra step here to reinterpret the manga from a really different context"
Who read the manga (and understand the characters)
Are so lose and confused as people who didn't read... But this is so good..
I want to see so much how gonna be this difference...
How you said we are seen the same battles with some very different feelings and deeper... like
When makino see shigeru kissing Domyoji in the Manga.. is all about tsukushi be able to accept that She loves tsukasa... what she didn't have let herself to do yet at that time... because of her 'pride' and 'insecurity'
But this season.. We already have this.
Tsukushi have all the knowledge about her feelings... what make hurts much more...
and the battles that was about tsukushi don't recognized her feelings
Now are much about her pride(?) again.. but different....
Would be she able to apologize Tsukasa.. even if he had a excuse for all this?
Why she don't yell with him and tell "Dammit i wait one year for you!! How are you kissing another girl???"
In the first ep. The best parts was TsukushiXTsukasa scenes.
Because we could see so clear that Tsukasa was try so hard to push her away.
And the when he say "Baka..." .. At that time.. if she give up her pride and tell him all over again how much she miss and love him..
He wouldn't be able to push her away ... ( totally my fantasy... anyway.. would not have this season XDD~~)
You say
"I just love this melancholy interpretation."
Me too!!! Me too!!!
But i think that my poor hearth can't take another ep. like this...

And like You and Kat-Lee.. I loved Shigeru... I so happy they put her too.
Just love how funny she is...
I read some people who are complaining about... because they think the drama put Shigeru as a crazy woman with no means.
But i totally sure they will show How Shigeru is strong at her feelings and loyal to her friends.

And agree about the Junpei arc too...
They must explain that better... this is one bad point to this second season.

So bad that I feeling that 'Amon' will be rui as Kath said...
I don't know... I just love the Amon Arc...
And i want so much the bus scene with the same intense as the HYD manga.

Because they are in debt... with our beautiful saturn necklace scene.

Some spoilers about what people said that will have:
tsukushi as a Maid.
The rain scene.
And some scene with Domyoji at the hospital...
we thought that could be the 'loss memory' arc...
But i think that the scene that people saw with Domyoji at the hospital was that when Tsukushi faint.
So now.. i don't really know if will have this plot... I hope not.
Kath-Lee wrote:... I wish you good luck though. But don't leave us all alone because you're busy
Don't worry... I'm just too much addict to leave...
i read this thread every day XD~
[/quote]
Last edited by makino_sanbr on Jan 21st, '07, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 21st, '07, 22:38

Finally .. just finished watching epi.3 with the subs! & guess what ? haven`t read any of the spoilers that u guys have been posting 4 the last couple of days!! i was holding myself & wow! i managed 2 do it " somehow " looool.. this is the first time! & believe me when i say it`s much more exciting this way!!

well.. i`m not gonna say my opinion about the epi.3 cuz all the action will happen in epi.4 .. hehee :p

anyway.. 4 those who haven`t watched it yet.. don`t read any spoilers !! believe me when i say it`s all worth it!!

xjujux

Post by xjujux » Jan 21st, '07, 23:04

IndieRockerette wrote:
xjujux wrote:Would you perhaps have Volume 8? I can't seem to download the file from badongo. :cry:
Link to Volume 8:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oddsx7
Thank you SO much! :cheers: If I can ask you you just one more favor :scratch: I'm volume 34 right now but I can't seem to open volume #35. It says that the file is invalid. If you have it, then would you please upload it again for me in sendspace or anywhere else? Thank you greatly in advance!

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Jan 22nd, '07, 00:03

Eternal Snow wrote: well.. i`m not gonna say my opinion about the epi.3 cuz all the action will happen in epi.4 .. hehee :p
wahh i cant wait till episode 4!!! The preview for it was like... :w00t: lols

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 22nd, '07, 00:52

Yeeeeeeeeah!!!!.. tell me about it!!

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 22nd, '07, 01:48

Hahaha..I'm watching episode one right now and its kind of funny especially when she's talking about the Japanese way of teaching english must be wrong since the guy can't understand her...hahaha...I was thinking that when they were speaking english. Domyouji's mother's french accent is good..lol. I bet after watching the first episode, no girl is going to want to go to New York..hahaha

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 22nd, '07, 02:32

What's the news on episode 3 hardsubs? SARS?

phramc

Post by phramc » Jan 22nd, '07, 02:44

eek yeah I am dying to watch it.

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Jan 22nd, '07, 02:49

OvertheRainbow wrote:I bet after watching the first episode, no girl is going to want to go to New York..hahaha
i actually wanted to say something about that...... but i don't want to get people angry because of race issues....

SO..... when i started to watch the episode it seems kind of f***ed up to see that only these back guys were harassing Makino with in the first 5 minutes of the show....

but as we all know a big black guys is more scary than a regular white boy..... so i didn't think too much of it..... i was actually laughing at the whole situation (them being scared of Rui...... maybe it was his super tight jeans.... :D )

my point is that when later on on the same episode they were (F4 and Makino) at the coffe shop all of the people were white and (at least the ladies) were freaking BLOND!!! that's what got me a little bit mad.

since i live in NY i totally didn't feel represented.... and i thought... maybe that's the way most people think NYC looks like (black people stealing, and beautiful white people drinking coffe in a hip little store)

i would love to know if anyone else notice this....... and sorry if i'm annoying anybody...

BY THE WAY.... i'm hispanic and it felt really good to see Makino wearing that "I love Mexico" t-shirt (even though i'm not mexican)..... then i did feel represented for the first time in a japanese show!! :cheers:

Pao

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 22nd, '07, 03:25

xjujux wrote: Thank you SO much! :cheers: If I can ask you you just one more favor :scratch: I'm volume 34 right now but I can't seem to open volume #35. It says that the file is invalid. If you have it, then would you please upload it again for me in sendspace or anywhere else? Thank you greatly in advance!
No problem, here's the link to Volume 35:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oav933

Ahh I am so happy right now! My Indianapolis Colts just won and now they're going to the Superbowl :cheers: !! Haha I know that's completely unrelated to HYD, but I'm so happy I couldn't contain myself :D !

ilovehyd

Ummm..

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:20

Can someone give me the link to Episode 3 with English subs? >< !
I downloaded a whole bunch, but they all dont reallly work..
So err.. Yeah, I'm just here, a bit confused now. :|

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:41

Geisha wrote:since i live in NY i totally didn't feel represented.... and i thought... maybe that's the way most people think NYC looks like (black people stealing, and beautiful white people drinking coffe in a hip little store)
Pao
But you watch Friends, right? It is what NY looks like

SiMPLYSMiLES

Re: Ummm..

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:51

ilovehyd wrote:Can someone give me the link to Episode 3 with English subs? >< !
It's in the subtitles forum:

Enjoy!

For me, I'm patiently waiting out for SARS fansubs. (Since I've been watching each episodes like three times, first raw, the w/ soft subs, then with SARS subs.) It's kinda crazy.

BTW, I love your icon!! :wub:

ilovehyd

Re: Ummm..

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:57

SiMPLYSMiLES wrote:
ilovehyd wrote:Can someone give me the link to Episode 3 with English subs? >< !
It's in the subtitles forum:

Enjoy!

For me, I'm patiently waiting out for SARS fansubs. (Since I've been watching each episodes like three times, first raw, the w/ soft subs, then with SARS subs.) It's kinda crazy.

BTW, I love your icon!! :wub:

UWAAAH! i LOVE IT TOO! bwahaha, want the link?
Heree :
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/D ... 4638cr.jpg

Enjoy ;) !

ilovehyd

Ermm...

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 04:59

Okay, So.. When I'm about to download it..
What program do I watch it with?
Div X player wont work..
Windows Media Player Doesn't either...
hmm, Still very confusing.
I'm downloading some.. er.. Subtitle Work shop thing..
Well. One Time I downloaded ep 3, I opened the file, And I could hear everything, But the screen was black...
Help please? Anyone? :cry:
Last edited by ilovehyd on Jan 22nd, '07, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:05

I use subviewer

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:11

ilovehyd: just wanted to say i love your icon too!
do u know the history of it? like where the original image came from..

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:13

my avatar you mean thts the tatoo on my back minus the wjite background

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:19

inochi wrote:ilovehyd: just wanted to say i love your icon too!
do u know the history of it? like where the original image came from..
Haha, Sorry but No.. They were probably just doing a photo shoot for hanayoridango, Seeing that jun has his curly perm. :D !

SiMPLYSMiLES

Re: Ermm...

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:21

ilovehyd wrote:Okay, So.. When I'm about to download it..
What program do I watch it with?
Div X player wont work..
Windows Media Player Doesn't either...
hmm, Still very confusing.
I'm downloading some.. er.. Subtitle Work shop thing..
Well. One Time I downloaded ep 3, I opened the file, And I could hear everything, But the screen was black...
Help please? Anyone? :cry:
Have you tried BS player? I use that, and it works fine.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 05:41

Argh, I downloaded Gom player, With subtitles Workshop. Still doesn't work..

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:07

HOLY CRAP!!!

after ep 3
Rui kissing makino??!!! OMFG!!!! what tha heck is giong to happen! these writers are damn good cuz i cant see where everything is going. also hows the butler guy giving domyouji the letter or makino in the er?! that guy confuses me!
hmm domyouji is a damn good actor. you can tell in every scene that he still loves makino. (always has the regret face on)
wow so now rui is getting in on makino. i guess since domyouji closed the door on makino. now is his chance! this is getting really interesting! I cant seem to see where everything is going.. since i cant it makes me want to watch it even more!!! im getting to like the other girl more and more though as her character develops.
thank you uploaders/seeders and fansubbers! love you guys!

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:08

dee8o8 wrote:HOLY CRAP!!!

after ep 3
Rui kissing makino??!!! OMFG!!!! what tha heck is giong to happen! these writers are damn good cuz i cant see where everything is going. also hows the butler guy giving domyouji the letter or makino in the er?! that guy confuses me!
hmm domyouji is a damn good actor. you can tell in every scene that he still loves makino. (always has the regret face on)
wow so now rui is getting in on makino. i guess since domyouji closed the door on makino. now is his chance! this is getting really interesting! I cant seem to see where everything is going.. since i cant it makes me want to watch it even more!!! im getting to like the other girl more and more though as her character develops.
thank you uploaders/seeders and fansubbers! love you guys!
Hey, could you tell me where yuo got ep 3?

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:11

btw vob sub works too. and also if you do run into problems.. next time visit the FAQ's! dont be lazy and read.

ok now back to the discussion on HYD season2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:22

could someone point me into the direction of where i can get good pictures of Jun and Mao together? especially pictures recently from HYD 2....

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:24

I'm in agreement with dee8o8, please go to the FAQ for questions about how to view the files- that's not what this thread is for. I'm all for helping people but d-addicts members have spent a lot of time writing out tutorials and answers to questions about video players, codecs, torrents, subtitles, clubbox and more.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 455#141455 is the part of the FAQ that will hopefully answer your question, ilovehyd.

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:31

blue_smurf wrote:that loveable **** (as how belleza describes Tsukasa XD ), I wanna kiss him, hug him ,and choke him at the same time XD
My sentiments exactly! :lol

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:35

azzurri wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:that loveable **** (as how belleza describes Tsukasa XD ), I wanna kiss him, hug him ,and choke him at the same time XD
Oh yeah. :wub:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:37

Much thanks to the translators and timers for your hard work to get this out for all of us I can't wait till Friday again..........every episode is making me crazy wanting to know what happens.....

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:53

Hey, How do you guys puttt like, Pictures with your msgs?
Like.
I tried adding a picture to my signature, and it didn't work. =/ !

doublesidedtape07

Post by doublesidedtape07 » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:00

dont know if its too spoiler-istic but il hide it in a spoiler tag. :)
hehehe i thought the visit to akira's house was cute. his mom looked too young but his yuonger sisters were absolutely adorable! this series is goooood.

cant wait till friday now! (or rather saturday since im in US and the time's more than half a day behind japan haha)

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:08

I CAN'T WAIT TILLL THE FOURTH AND FIFTH EPS COME OUT.
Blaaah, Already Read the spoliers for ep 4, Sadly.
But comeon, who could resist the temptation?
Anyway, It really caught my eye in ep 3 when tsukasa runs past nishida ( the butler ) I dont know why, but Yeah, It just reallly caught my attention there. X) !
It was also reallly emotional when he was running, now THAT was cute.
:D ! I think I'm in lo0ove. *faints*

ilovehyd

Help.

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:20

Okay yeah, This Episode 3 thing Is really pissing me off.
I downloaded about 20 of them, They all dont work.
I downloaded Sub workshop.
I downloaded Gom player & BS player & DivXplayer
I converted the subs and saved the file as Subrip .
I tried playing the ep, But It still doesn't work!
Can someone please Email me, or private message me to help me out?
Can anyone Put it on a site? ..
Sorry for any inconviences, The subber may not want it to be posted on a site, but for most people It doesn't work on their comps, correct?

I'm not disrespecting, I'm just saying...

IndieRockerette

Re: Help.

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 22nd, '07, 08:08

ilovehyd wrote:Okay yeah, This Episode 3 thing Is really pissing me off.
I downloaded about 20 of them, They all dont work.
I downloaded Sub workshop.
I downloaded Gom player & BS player & DivXplayer
I converted the subs and saved the file as Subrip .
I tried playing the ep, But It still doesn't work!
Can someone please Email me, or private message me to help me out?
Can anyone Put it on a site? ..
Sorry for any inconviences, The subber may not want it to be posted on a site, but for most people It doesn't work on their comps, correct?

I'm not disrespecting, I'm just saying...
I use Storm Codec, which is a better version of Media Player Classic. It's always worked for me so maybe you can give it a try.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Storm_Codec.htm

Then also download DirectVobSub, which makes viewing subs in the video file easier.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/DirectVobSub.htm

Make sure you saved the video file and sub file under the same name. It should work if you do that. Oh, you don't need to open VobSub, it'll open itself automatically when you open both the video and sub files. Tell me if you still need help. I know I would be frustrated if I were you :unsure: .

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:19

Nice Avatars

I actually laffed my butt off at the f5 one

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:33

Jokester wrote:Nice Avatars

I actually laffed my butt off at the f5 one
:lol Arigato gozaimasu!well this is my way of bearing the time that passes by so slowly from friday to friday :mrgreen: :lol

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:42

rofl I loved those avis. Especially the "F5" and "Erm...so what should we do now?" ones. XD

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:44

I loved the "usoooo" and the "watch the pro doing it"!
say, if the images are from season I, should they be spoilers?

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:51

u guys.. don`t u think that Doumyoji is the one who suffers the most?? :cry:

i mean ..
when he called out Shigure he meant well by that,not 2 hurt makino!! & when they where at Akira`s house.. he tried 2 tell makino how he feels about her but she didn`t give him the chance 2!!
i really hate all this misunderstanding!!!!! :cry: :cry:
i mean.. couldn`t u at least listen 2 him??!! maybe he has something important 2 say right?? :x
btw.. Shigure is very lovable.. but since most of hyd fans here r Doumyoji-Makino`s fans we have 2 dislike her 4 coming between them!..
though it`s not her fault! :P

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 22nd, '07, 12:57

Eternal Snow: spoiler! uaaaaa! ya gotta close it! :lol
-------------------------------------Edited hehehe thanks! -----------------------------------

Say, I've been thinking, I feel warm in my heart every timeI see the new opening, among the reasons, there's a scene that's a wink to one of my fav. manga covers:
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... hydm6a.jpg[/img]
Isn't it lovely?

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Jan 22nd, '07, 13:35

lol sure is

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 13:42

arigato minasan!i`m soooo glad u like them :lol hmmmmmm considerind that this is a topic about season 2........i think they shouldn`t be spoillers ne?

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 22nd, '07, 13:44

Eternal Snow wrote:u guys.. don`t u think that Doumyoji is the one who suffers the most?? :cry:

i mean ..
when he called out Shigure he meant well by that,not 2 hurt makino!! & when they where at Akira`s house.. he tried 2 tell makino how he feels about her but she didn`t give him the chance 2!!
i mean.. couldn`t u at least listen 2 him??!! maybe he has something important 2 say right?? :x
btw.. Shigure is very lovable.. but since most of hyd fans here r Doumyoji-Makino`s fans we have 2 dislike her 4 coming between them!..
It could be .. But I think that makino hurt more than doumyoji.. cuz she had to keep her feeling inside & in the same time she has to deal with shigure and her problem with doumyoji.. don't forget that she had to see the relation between shigure & doumyoji omproved day by day..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 13:46

Eternal Snow wrote:u guys.. don`t u think that Doumyoji is the one who suffers the most?? :cry:

i mean ..
he`s been trying to
tell her how he felt for 3-4 times already yet she just keeps cutting him off on the moment of confession!MAKINO JUST LISTEN TO THE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
and yes shigeru is lovely but the thing that she comes between them makes me wanna give her a"don`t be so full of it!"kinda of punch! :lol :lol :lol :lol

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 22nd, '07, 14:33

They are Amazing !! :wub:
very nice :thumright:
good work :cheers:

these r my Fave ::

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/F5.jpg[/img] <<< very funny :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... owwhat.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/ABU.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /wtpdi.jpg[/img]

i luv em all ... and i laughed so hard , on she did it on purpose :lol .....
i missed their fights :P

Mind if i use em ??

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 22nd, '07, 14:39

There`s something i didn`t quite understand in epi.3
:scratch:
when makino & yuuki were at akira`s house .. after they saw his lovely mother & his adorable cute twin sisters .. he said that now they should know y is he into older women right?? but then makino said.. kind of..

i didn`t get this part..! y is akira into older women..? :scratch: :scratch:

anyone cares 2 explain??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:00

roswell990 wrote:

They are Amazing !! :wub:
very nice :thumright:
good work :cheers:

these r my Fave ::

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/F5.jpg[/img] <<< very funny :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... owwhat.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/ABU.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /wtpdi.jpg[/img]

i luv em all ... and i laughed so hard , on she did it on purpose :lol .....
i missed their fights :P

Mind if i use em ??
thankies hun!and nope i don`t mind if u use them :P yep i mess their all lovey dovey fights :cry:

ps:more ava`s coming soon!at the moment i try to keep myself away from the computer cos i have my first exam on wednesday :mrgreen: i`m not doing pretty well do i? :glare:

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:05

Eternal Snow wrote:There`s something i didn`t quite understand in epi.3
:scratch:
when makino & yuuki were at akira`s house .. after they saw his lovely mother & his adorable cute twin sisters .. he said that now they should know y is he into older women right?? but then makino said.. kind of..

i didn`t get this part..! y is akira into older women..? :scratch: :scratch:

anyone cares 2 explain??

Well, since every female at Akiras house is pretty childish, including his mother, think he gets sick of babysitting all the time and now looks for older and more mature women... :O something around this..

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:08

i see.. thanks..

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:12

Eternal Snow , Why Akira into older women is probably he doesn't want a woman like his mom ... because his mom like a little child ... i think that's it

omg can't wait the ep 4 T__T

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:15

Eternal Snow wrote:i see.. thanks..
No problem!! :-)
Perhaps I should had put it under a spoiler tag... hum

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:17

thankies hun!and nope i don`t mind if u use them :P yep i mess their all lovey dovey fights :cry:

ps:more ava`s coming soon!at the moment i try to keep myself away from the computer cos i have my first exam on wednesday :mrgreen: i`m not doing pretty well do i? :glare:
that would be very hard ,, exam on wed ?? well , gambatte ne .. :salut:

i can't wait 4 new ava ,, cuz i'm kinda sick of " waiting 5 days in a week routine " .. :crazy:

how about making ava 4 season 2 ?? , oh that would be great !! :wub:
i just can't stop thinking about Tsukasa eating that 1 year old cookie , if i were him , i surely would care about food poisen !!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:19

loooooooooool.. i totally agree with.. had the same thought also!!

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:25

roswell990 wrote:
i just can't stop thinking about Tsukasa eating that 1 year old cookie , if i were him , i surely would care about food poisen !!

LOL. Well, that wasnt just any regular cookie!! It traveled a lot as well, to NY and back to Japan... even in pieces, it bears an unique flavor, yummy :lol

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 22nd, '07, 15:37

deshou wrote:
LOL. Well, that wasnt just any regular cookie!! It traveled a lot as well, to NY and back to Japan... even in pieces, it bears an unique flavor, yummy :lol
hahaha .. :D i know it sure had been 1 hella of cookie .. they made it look a 1 yr old cookie .. well , maybe they kept the cookie in season 1 to use it on season 2 .. !! it looked exactly the same << i think ..
.. (( the times i used the word cookie )) ..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 17:03

roswell990 wrote:

that would be very hard ,, exam on wed ?? well , gambatte ne .. :salut:

i can't wait 4 new ava ,, cuz i'm kinda sick of " waiting 5 days in a week routine " .. :crazy:

how about making ava 4 season 2 ?? , oh that would be great !! :wub:
arigato!i`ll sure do my best :-( *feels scarred*i will do some avas from the 2nd season,i will!still searching for captures(i have some but i want more :lol )and my bs player doesn`t make captures :x :cry: but i`ll make some with the caps that i have so far :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 22nd, '07, 17:05

roswell990 wrote:
deshou wrote:
hahaha .. :D i know it sure had been 1 hella of cookie .. they made it look a 1 yr old cookie .. well , maybe they kept the cookie in season 1 to use it on season 2 .. !! it looked exactly the same << i think ..
:lol i hope matsujun didn`t get a stomachache if it was the same cookie :blink :lol but i don`t think it was the same :lol

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 22nd, '07, 18:27

arigato!i`ll sure do my best :-( *feels scarred*i will do some avas from the 2nd season,i will!still searching for captures(i have some but i want more :lol )and my bs player doesn`t make captures :x :cry: but i`ll make some with the caps that i have so far :P
take ur time hun !! :thumright: , just don't push ur-self :-) , oh and u can use GOM player to take caps , or from windows movie maker .. :-)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:10

roswell990 wrote:
deshou wrote:
:lol i hope matsujun didn`t get a stomachache if it was the same cookie :blink :lol but i don`t think it was the same :lol
He did throw it in the bin after one bite...maybe its because it tasted bad...as well as because he angry etc, but i would wager it tasted bad

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:14

deshou wrote:
it may not have been that well traveled, it might have just sat on Tsukasa's shelf/ fridge for the past year
Tho I think it would be more romantic if Tsukasa had brought it and back. I think Tsukasa has a soft core, but that might just a tad too mushy :lol

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:24

auroragb wrote:
deshou wrote:
it may not have been that well traveled, it might have just sat on Tsukasa's shelf/ fridge for the past year
Tho I think it would be more romantic if Tsukasa had brought it and back. I think Tsukasa has a soft core, but that might just a tad too mushy :lol
well it would have had to go to ny with him since at the end of the first season tsukshi gave him the cookie when they were already at the airport and then when he threw it away i`m pretty sure they were in japan cuz
that was right b4 the meeting with the parents and in that meeting tsukasa left to see makino after she fainted
so that is a special cookie =)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:28

With ep 3, what part of the manga are we on now... what volume?

mcg

Post by mcg » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:44

Is hard to tell, cos they're mixing the plot, the situations and the time those happened in the manga, they're also melting and merging two or more situations in one...

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:08

Is out the rating for episode 3 of HYD2 is

19.2%

Hana Yori Dango 2 ------ 19.4% , 20.1% , 19.2%

Is not bad.. some other high ratings drama drooped and was at this mark too.
Karei Naru Ichizoku ------ 27.7% , 21.8%
NHK Fuurin Kazan ------ 21.0% , 20.0% , 19.8%