[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Billion

Post by Billion » Jan 27th, '07, 10:15

Hmm.....
Ep4 was really weird.
I agree with all the people who said that Rui needs to back off - honestly, it's unwanted attention for Makino and it's unecssarily making matters even more complicated. :glare:
I just hope they don't drag out the fight scene at lunch for ep 5. I remember that episode from season one when the F4 was fighting eachother - too drawn out and pointless - at least from my view anyway.
However it ends though, Rui needs to be single in the end. I really hope they don't make him get together with Shizuka in the drama....I don't think that's a good pairing at all.

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 10:31

cherrybl0ss0m wrote:on the anime Rui wasnt into Makino that much.. on the drama he seems really into her..
but on the anime Makino cheated on tsukasa with Rui..
i want to see that kiss that Rui gave Makino at the beach.. long and hot lol

then tsukasa can have her.. mm and they should do the part where tsukasa saves makino's life in canada and ends up sleeping with her naked. to get some body heat... :)

even tho they really mess things up on the 2 season still the best show.. and still part of the anime.. just out of order.. and a bit mess up..

anyways more sexy scenes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yes yes, i just watched the snow storm story on the anime, i thought that was so romantic....i swear, they better give us a kiss between tsukasa and tsukushi for HYD2, i mean the kiss in the end of HYD1 was good, but NOT good enough bc of the stupid sun backdrop :crazy: how dare they show
rui kissing makino and where you could see it very clearly
:scratch:

and we don't get one this season of both her and tsukasa :cussing:

i want to see KISSU KISSU!! RABU RABU!!!! between tsukushi and tsukasa :wub:

imanasian05

Post by imanasian05 » Jan 27th, '07, 11:32

who can post (or send me! ü) the subs for episode 4? kudasai! i can't understand what they are talking about. arigatou, to the soompi forum that posted the summary of ep4, i understood it a bit. ü

-----------
btw, new avatar and sig for me! kampaii!! yey! lurvving jun matsumoto and arashi (i also love oguri shun!) a lot! yey! ü <3!

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Jan 27th, '07, 12:31

Subs for episode 4 aren't out yet, I think, because I'm also waiting for them.
I'm very excited how episode 4 will be like!

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Jan 27th, '07, 12:43

the subtitles of the episode 4 please =( ... can't stand waiting :( !
thx =x

liQi

Post by liQi » Jan 27th, '07, 12:52

well i root for rui and makino despite the fact that we all know domyouji and makino are going to end up together..

i just think that rui suits her more than domyouji..

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 27th, '07, 12:59

That's ok , i'll wait 4 the subs until their out , the translators r doing their best , and i appreciate that .. besides the subs were really fast last week , it was like a day after the raw's been uploaded .. :D

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 13:02

imanasian05 wrote:who can post (or send me! ü) the subs for episode 4? kudasai! i can't understand what they are talking about. arigatou, to the soompi forum that posted the summary of ep4, i understood it a bit. ü
You can find the translated script here

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 27th, '07, 13:05

imanasian05 wrote:who can post (or send me! ü) the subs for episode 4? kudasai! i can't understand what they are talking about. arigatou, to the soompi forum that posted the summary of ep4, i understood it a bit. ü

-----------
btw, new avatar and sig for me! kampaii!! yey! lurvving jun matsumoto and arashi (i also love oguri shun!) a lot! yey! ü <3!
well , if u compare it to last week , they were out really fast . .

btw .. ur sig is really nice , Jun looks cute :wub:

namie

Post by namie » Jan 27th, '07, 14:21

Hi....when the eng subs? :cry:

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jan 27th, '07, 14:24

last time when episode 3 came out you guys mentioned another way to watch it other than that korean blog and the streamer thing...cause I cannot handle either of them since my pc is too slow for the streamer!
can you tell me again since I did'T find it agian in ther old posts

najimta

Post by najimta » Jan 27th, '07, 15:18

are there any ddl `s for the 4th episode? my torrent`s been a butthead lately.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 15:53

lsqB wrote:
<-----working on it RIGHT NOW!!!

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 27th, '07, 15:54

I can't wait 4 the subtitle :goggle:

Anyone can answer my question :scratch: why did rui kissed makino???? what is up with him????? :scratch: did not he know that she loves Domyouji :x what kind of friend he is :-( even though i love Rui but why did he do that????

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 27th, '07, 15:56

Yamashita-freak wrote:last time when episode 3 came out you guys mentioned another way to watch it other than that korean blog and the streamer thing...cause I cannot handle either of them since my pc is too slow for the streamer!
can you tell me again since I did'T find it agian in ther old posts

last time auroragb+Tianj had the credit in translating and timing the chinese soft subs into English ..

so if u want soft subs , here's the link to the topic ..

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43595.htm

namie

Post by namie » Jan 27th, '07, 15:56

F4 wrote:I can't wait 4 the subtitle :goggle:

Anyone can answer my question :scratch: why did rui kissed makino???? what is up with him????? :scratch: did not he know that she loves Domyouji :x what kind of friend he is :-( even though i love Rui but why did he do that????

Rui is fall in love with Makino.... :whistling:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 27th, '07, 15:58

trunkims wrote:
lsqB wrote:
oh thank u so much , 4 donaiting ur time . .

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 16:04

roswell990 wrote:
trunkims wrote:
lsqB wrote:
oh thank u so much , 4 donaiting ur time . .
THANKS SO MUCH!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 16:04

I'ts 804am right now....so I'm hoping I can finish it before 10 hopefully... it's so early right now but i'm so excited!!

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 27th, '07, 16:09

namie wrote:
F4 wrote:I can't wait 4 the subtitle :goggle:

Rui is fall in love with Makino.... :whistling:
no :cry: he is already loves Shizuka :cry:

If that's true ,,,,Poor Rui :cry:

F4

Post by F4 » Jan 27th, '07, 16:11

trunkims wrote:I'ts 804am right now....so I'm hoping I can finish it before 10 hopefully... it's so early right now but i'm so excited!!
Thanks so much 4 ur efforts

Good luck :thumright:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 16:15

F4 wrote:
trunkims wrote:I'ts 804am right now....so I'm hoping I can finish it before 10 hopefully... it's so early right now but i'm so excited!!
Thanks so much 4 ur efforts

Good luck :thumright:
thanx so much!!!! :cheers: :salut: u`re an angel!*sits and waits for the softsubs* :mrgreen: :wub:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 16:17

can someone tell me what domyoji's mom is saying to Nishida before she enters the car (it wasn't scripted so I can't tell exactly) actually that whole car scene isn't in the script if anyone can translate then i can add it otherwise I'll leave it timed on the subs but empty for someone to fill in

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 16:39

trunkims wrote:can someone tell me what domyoji's mom is saying to Nishida before she enters the car (it wasn't scripted so I can't tell exactly) actually that whole car scene isn't in the script if anyone can translate then i can add it otherwise I'll leave it timed on the subs but empty for someone to fill in
scroll down the page : http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/01/26/episode-4-part-1/

rurounimon

Post by rurounimon » Jan 27th, '07, 16:41

noke_04 wrote:i think everything is fine the way it is so far. because if there were "steamy hot scenes" in the drama... it would totally ruin the whole drama... but hey that's just me. I think it would totally ruin the mood.
I agree. The way the drama is set up, the characters just seem a lot more innocent than the ones in the manga. I do want to see more "rabu rabu" scenes, but I don't think it'll get steamy like certain scenes in the manga
i just can't imagine matsumoto jun and inoue mao getting almost naked together in a cabin from the canada trip, nor can i imagine him making out heavily with her!

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 27th, '07, 16:49

rurounimon wrote:
i just can't imagine matsumoto jun and inoue mao getting almost naked together in a cabin from the canada trip, nor can i imagine him making out heavily with her!

LMAO!!!Well, me for one , Since I'm a huge Jun and Mao's fan..I would like to see that!!Hhdeheheheh... :D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 16:50

rurounimon wrote:
noke_04 wrote:i think everything is fine the way it is so far. because if there were "steamy hot scenes" in the drama... it would totally ruin the whole drama... but hey that's just me. I think it would totally ruin the mood.
I agree. The way the drama is set up, the characters just seem a lot more innocent than the ones in the manga. I do want to see more "rabu rabu" scenes, but I don't think it'll get steamy like certain scenes in the manga
yyyeah, hanadan has its share of sexually shaded scenes,
the canada scene, the "almost rape" incident they so tactfully left out first season, tsukasa's eitoku minions attacking tsukushi and nearly raping her they left out in 1st season, the onsen scene (both shigeru and tsukasa's naked moments and rui sleeping next to tsukushi, and tsukushi's nekkedness), hmmm what else? There's a lot! But I think for the jdrama they're trying to leave out as much of that stuff as possible (aaah damn!) so we won't get to see it. I mean, how many kisses were thee in the last season? I distinctly remember one...at the very end, that we might get 2 kisses this season is like "OMG!"

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 27th, '07, 16:52

:lol

I hear ya, since im a fan of this show and Jun, Shun, and Mao. I would love for something like that to happen :wub:

(Not bad scenes, but good scenes)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 17:00

thank you ... continuing on

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 17:11

haruhi-san wrote::lol

I hear ya, since im a fan of this show and Jun, Shun, and Mao. I would love for something like that to happen :wub:

(Not bad scenes, but good scenes)
all I want is an excuse to see shun without a shirt on...that's all. Maybe if they went to a pool *cries because Hanadan is more of a "fully clothed" drama*
I love how Shun and Mao look together b/c shun is v. tall and mao is v.small, mao and jun are too close in height for me

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 27th, '07, 17:17

KamichamaN wrote:
rurounimon wrote:
the canada scene, the "almost rape" incident they so tactfully left out first season, tsukasa's eitoku minions attacking tsukushi and nearly raping her they left out in 1st season, the onsen scene (both shigeru and tsukasa's naked moments and rui sleeping next to tsukushi, and tsukushi's nekkedness), hmmm what else? There's a lot! But I think for the jdrama they're trying to leave out as much of that stuff as possible (aaah damn!) so we won't get to see it. I mean, how many kisses were thee in the last season? I distinctly remember one...at the very end, that we might get 2 kisses this season is like "OMG!"
I agree about kiss scenes between Makino & Doumyouji
Their was really only two in first season of Hana Yori Dango...The first kiss being an accident and the second at the very end of the drama. I have to say that this is the first tv drama I have ever watched with so little to no kissing scenes between the two main leads...It makes me wonder if one of the main lead actors put in their contract to limited the number of kisses before they would take the part...The reason I say this is because I have heard of this very thing happening before with another actor...So, it wouldn't shock me if this the reason why Mao & Jun have little camera time together.

r3n

Post by r3n » Jan 27th, '07, 17:22

Hey in the drama they have cellphones with straps on them. Does anybody know where I can get those straps? And also where can I get phones with strappable holes for verizon wireless phones. I seem to cannot find it.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 17:26

marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
rurounimon wrote:
Their was really only two in first season of Hana Yori Dango...The first kiss being an accident and the second at the very end of the drama. I have to say that this is the first tv drama I have ever watched with so little to no kissing scenes between the two main leads...It makes me wonder if one of the main lead actors put in their contract to limited the number of kisses before they would take the part...The reason I say this is because I have heard of this very thing happening before with another actor...So, it wouldn't shock me if this the reason why Mao & Jun have little camera time together.
I think this drama is meant for younger audiences so the typical disney kiss (like, the one amazing kiss at the very end) is what they work up for. Its the same with Korean dramas, only instead of one or two kisses per 10 or so episodes, its 1 or 2 kisses for 16, 20, or 26 episodes *cries remembering Hotelier*. Of course there will be the exceptions (Goong and My Name is Kim Sam Soon). But I really wish more things of that nature would go on, maybe it's becaue Im a teenager and teenagers are just...sex crazed, r because in the US, soaps (the American equivalent of really bad dramas) are like "sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, make out, make out, make out, plot(maybe), sex, illicit sex, illegal sex, incestuous sex, sex with someone's mom or dad or uncle or aunt...or grandma, even more sex, looootsa body contact...and maybe some plot"
I still wish there were more dramas somewhere along the line of goong or MNKSS, somehow the physical affection is more satisfying than a whole lot of "i love you" themed lines

Nishtiman

Post by Nishtiman » Jan 27th, '07, 17:36

Yo, peeps. Does anyone in here know the name of the song in the beginning of second season? Op2?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 17:40

Nishtiman wrote:Yo, peeps. Does anyone in here know the name of the song in the beginning of second season? Op2?
Love so Sweet, Arashi

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Jan 27th, '07, 17:41

omg yay omg yay omg yay

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 27th, '07, 17:43

:wub: :wub:

I like this episode!!

I want to fall in love with someone who loves me like Tsukasa!!!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 17:57

Sorry it's not going as fast as I thought so everyone wait patiently while I get this out THANK YOU!!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jan 27th, '07, 17:59

Okay I finished translating Episode 4...
(it's a text script)

start here -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/01/26/episode-4-part-1/
and it goes all the way to part 14...
I'm not sure if all of them are linked to each other though.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 17:59

trunkims wrote:Sorry it's not going as fast as I thought so everyone wait patiently while I get this out THANK YOU!!
take ur time :P :mrgreen:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 27th, '07, 18:02

Icon from Ep. 2...so not very spoiler-ish

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/jhd619/RM.jpg[/img]

^^

I want to make icons out of all the drama...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 18:08

trunkims wrote:Sorry it's not going as fast as I thought so everyone wait patiently while I get this out THANK YOU!!
no problem =3

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Jan 27th, '07, 18:25

I sincerely hope, wish, plead....whatever :P...that this season, they include the onsen part from the manga...since im pretty sure they arent going to do that Canada-cabin scene since it is waaayyyy HOT!!! :lol

And yes please..more kisses!! XD

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Jan 27th, '07, 18:34

i have a question about the manga...what volume is the canada-cabin scene in?????
i've only read bits and parts of hte manga...[actually from vol 15-36 ^.^]..
thanks a ton.!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 27th, '07, 18:35

Just chinease subs release.. is it right??

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 18:44

lsqB wrote:Okay I finished translating Episode 4...
(it's a text script)

Thank you so much!! I'm still working on it...little more than half way, Im making sure i don't make mistakes with this....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 18:46

trunkims wrote:
(it's a text script)

Thank you so much!! I'm still working on it...little more than half way, Im making sure i don't make mistakes with this....
woop woop! :cheers: can`t wait!but i`m patient :P take all the time u need :mrgreen: and thank u again for doing this for us!arigatou gozaimasu! :thumright:

gujjugal

Post by gujjugal » Jan 27th, '07, 18:56

KamichamaN wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
I think this drama is meant for younger audiences so the typical disney kiss (like, the one amazing kiss at the very end) is what they work up for. Its the same with Korean dramas, only instead of one or two kisses per 10 or so episodes, its 1 or 2 kisses for 16, 20, or 26 episodes *cries remembering Hotelier*. Of course there will be the exceptions (Goong and My Name is Kim Sam Soon). But I really wish more things of that nature would go on, maybe it's becaue Im a teenager and teenagers are just...sex crazed, r because in the US, soaps (the American equivalent of really bad dramas) are like "sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, make out, make out, make out, plot(maybe), sex, illicit sex, illegal sex, incestuous sex, sex with someone's mom or dad or uncle or aunt...or grandma, even more sex, looootsa body contact...and maybe some plot"
I still wish there were more dramas somewhere along the line of goong or MNKSS, somehow the physical affection is more satisfying than a whole lot of "i love you" themed lines
what manga volume is the canada-cabin scene in?.?? thanks..

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 27th, '07, 18:59

Moondy wrote::wub: :wub:

I like this episode!!

I want to fall in love with someone who loves me like Tsukasa!!!
I want someone like D too! sniffffffff

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 27th, '07, 19:01

(it's a text script)

I just finish reading it O_O
wooo thank u!!
i cant wait till someone times it =P
times it?? is that way that we say it?? timing it?? maybe??
whatever XD
sry for my poor english....hope u understood me XD muahaha

... and about D & M escenes i would really like a big and sexy kiss in the begginig of 5th episode O_O!!!
it was a so romantic atmosphere :wub: both alone in that small place talking about love's taste :wub: and stuff...letting feelings goes out :cheers: i'd really loved that!!
oooh well... pleaseeeeeeee at least a couple of kiss in the entire second season could be pretty ok =D but please!!!! DONT MAKE US WAIT TILL THE END to see the silhouette of a kiss!!
cmon! we're adults and M&D too muahahaha =9 :wub:

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 27th, '07, 19:18

trunkims wrote:
(it's a text script)

wow .. thanks again 4 ur hard work , and take ur time .. hontoni arigatou gzimashita .. :thumright:

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 27th, '07, 19:29

(it's a text script)

Thanks!!!

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 27th, '07, 19:34

Great and now I can't WAIT for next week...

ddrbic209

Post by ddrbic209 » Jan 27th, '07, 19:35

It's ok...Take your time..

baby_bytes

Post by baby_bytes » Jan 27th, '07, 19:39

chunny wrote:
rurounimon wrote:

LMAO!!!Well, me for one , Since I'm a huge Jun and Mao's fan..I would like to see that!!Hhdeheheheh... :D
LMFAO HAHAHA i wouldn't mind either!!!! but i doubt it will happen tho.

Kyo-sama-rocks

Post by Kyo-sama-rocks » Jan 27th, '07, 19:58

Thank you for all your efforts!!! :cheers:

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Jan 27th, '07, 20:54

yay for hana yori dango 2!!!!number one was awesome

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 21:15

Double checking now...it'll be up soon don't worry :cheers: :cheers:

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Jan 27th, '07, 21:19

ahhhh i want all the episodes out now already!!!!!! waiting for so long is such a hassle. i cried on the first episode :cry:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 27th, '07, 21:40

trunkims wrote:Double checking now...it'll be up soon don't worry :cheers: :cheers:
YESSSSSS!!!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 21:40

trunkims wrote:Double checking now...it'll be up soon don't worry :cheers: :cheers:
while waiting for your subs i`ve watched the 3rd ep again!so my heart`s feeling squeezed again :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: maan i sure can`t wait to see the 4th one :lol i have it as a raw but when i saw that u started making the softsubs i said"i can wait a lil much longer,i can do it!" :lol thanx again!

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '07, 21:48

I downloaded the raw version last night and it was extremely hard job to convince myself not to watch at straight away at 1:00 am as i had to work today.
it has been my saturday nights routine. very late 1 or 2 am start watching and then not being able to sleep after that.
as i am reading the spoilers, it seems very interesting but i also hope that they don't leave the happy ending till the last ep. just want to see the tsu couple together as soon as possible. can not take that sadness in Dom's eyes anymore.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 21:52

can not take that sadness in Dom's eyes anymore.
allow me to join ur club! :cry: man those sad eyes are killing me!and the way he had tears in his eyes when he was telling shigeru to date him....it was so so sad.....sad is so less said....maybe heartbreaking would suit it better..... :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 21:57

:offtopic: issy i`ve seen that u`re from uk :mrgreen: are u by any chance a BLUE fan? :cheers:

cherrybl0ss0m

spoiler ,,, dont read if you havent watch the anime..

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Jan 27th, '07, 22:04

Rui will always love the model girl.(. i forgot her name.). since the drama still kinda following the anime.. and in some parts it does a great job. (following that is) there only one kiss that rui and makino give each other.. is really hot one but there is only one.. but there are like 10 or more kisses between makino and tsukasa,

even tho they are making rui look more in love with makino in the drama on ep 4 for what i could tell even tho i dont understand japanese, is that it seems like he was hoping for the model girl (forgot her name ) to jump in his arms . probally to tell him.. dont love makino love me.
that's what i think anyways..

and i really dont understand why manga and anime is way sexier than drama?
in anime you always get to see some skin..

and sexy would just make the mood of the anime better.. im not saying they should do it.. im just saying.. just a hotter kiss.. or touching here and there lol .. (ok may be that would be too far)

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 22:07

:argue:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:16

well considering that both tsukasa and tsukushi are so so innocent....starting to touch eachother"here and there"as u say,when they kiss would make it a lil but unreal...if something like that would ever happen in the drama i think they`d be like so shy and so sweet :P cos of their innocence :P remember when tsukasa first kissed tsukushi(accidentaly)in the second episode of the first season that was his first kiss........so i sure do expect him to be so shy about these kind of things :P

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jan 27th, '07, 22:16

4th : crazy cliffhanger!

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 22:28

Ok it's out however I'm not sure how to post the torrent link

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44364.htm

chack

Post by chack » Jan 27th, '07, 22:32

What's that?

renangel

Post by renangel » Jan 27th, '07, 22:32

is this going to be the softsub or hardsub?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:32

trunkims wrote:Ok it's out however I'm not sure how to post the torrent link

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44364.htm
thankies thankies!so so much!*sits and waits for the torrent link*or u posted it already and i`m so blind that i can`t see it :blink :lol thanx again!ur a life savior! :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '07, 22:33

lee`s little alien wrote::offtopic: issy i`ve seen that u`re from uk :mrgreen: are u by any chance a BLUE fan? :cheers:
:offtopic: ok, i got it now. so the pic in your sigi is Lee from BLUE?????? i was just wondering about it. looked like David Boreanez (aka Angel) to me. Haa Haa Haaa
so sorry to disappoint you dear, NO i am not. but i do find Duncan a bit of cute. he was on tv today playing a prank joke on a fan.

yes, let's have Dom's eyes club. :cheers: to me a great actor is whe she/he can express the feeling through his/her eyes. so far i only have seen and felt 2 actors. the second one is Jun. his eyes is always his best feature to show his emotions. even though he only acting them. sometimes makes me wonder is this for real or only a show.
in the first ep when Makino took dom to that baseball field. did you see those sad eyes when M was telling him if he wants to brek up with her he better do it in person???
i had tears in my eyes. or that scene where M telling Dom goodbye
and as far as HYD2 is going, it's all so innocent that makes you want to hug every one. well except shigeru (i just don't like that girl even though she is good person at the moment). god knows how many times i re-watched that scene from season were soujiro and akira asking Dom about his 1st kiss and he did not wanted to admit that last night one was the first . i wanted kiss Dom all over. so kawaii

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 27th, '07, 22:40

How do i start seeding the torrent (looked at FAQ can't find it) it's just under torrent pending

<--sorry first time seeding my upload

YATTA!!!! I think i got it..... disregard my first comment
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by trunkims on Jan 27th, '07, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 27th, '07, 22:42

Issy wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote: :offtopic: issy i`ve seen that u`re from uk :mrgreen: are u by any chance a BLUE fan? :cheers:
:offtopic: ok, i got it now. so the pic in your sigi is Lee from BLUE?????? i was just wondering about it. looked like David Boreanez (aka Angel) to me. Haa Haa Haaa
so sorry to disappoint you dear, NO i am not. but i do find Duncan a bit of cute. he was on tv today playing a prank joke on a fan.

yes, let's have Dom's eyes club. :cheers: to me a great actor is whe she/he can express the feeling through his/her eyes. so far i only have seen and felt 2 actors. the second one is Jun. his eyes is always his best feature to show his emotions. even though he only acting them. sometimes makes me wonder is this for real or only a show.
in the first ep when Makino took dom to that baseball field. did you see those sad eyes when M was telling him if he wants to brek up with her he better do it in person???
i had tears in my eyes. or that scene where M telling Dom goodbye
and as far as HYD2 is going, it's all so innocent that makes you want to hug every one. well except shigeru (i just don't like that girl even though she is good person at the moment). god knows how many times i re-watched that scene from season were soujiro and akira asking Dom about his 1st kiss and he did not wanted to admit that last night one was the first . i wanted kiss Dom all over. so kawaii
:offtopic: yep yep!it`s lee in my sig :P :wub: oh well it worth a try,as i started a topic on lee`s official forum and only two persons said that they watched j-dramas and they werent english so i thought i finally found an english j-drama fan that might be a blue fan :lol

yup jun has that expresion in his eyes that tell everything.he doesn`t have to say anything u can understand evrything he`s feeling and everything he thinks from the expresion in his eyes!there were so many scenes when the sadness in his eyes really made my heart feel as being squeezed.......the last one was this one from the 3rd episode when he had tears in his eyes....and yep trhat scene on the basseball field he sure looked so sad...or at the scene from the 2nd episode when makino phoned him.....u could see that he`s in so much pain....jun fit very well into domyoji`s skin :P but remember when he played sawada shin in gokusen?he wss the quiet type yet his eyes expression said so much.....or momo-chan in kimi wa petto......he was so kawaiiiiiiii!he`s a damn good actor and his eyes expression play a major part in his excelent performmance as an actor! :salut: