[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 20:38

junmao03 wrote:oh no.. will HYD2 have enough episodes to show makino & domyoji being a happy couple??
i think that's most of the viewers want.. :P

count me in for team domyoji.. hehehehe.. :D
i was wondering the same thing as i`m dying to see some real pure love scenes between those two! :cry: MAKINO JUST OPEN UP UR HEART TO THAT POOR GUY!!!!!!!on the other hand we`re 4 or 5 so far in the"domyoji team"? :mrgreen:

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:40

tsukasa screams alot now...aww poor tsukasa :cry:

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:43

Number 6 for the Domiyoji team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:47

yup.. makino you gotta tell domyoji your real feelings!! *shakes makino* ..
you both need to fight for your happiness.. can't you see how much tsukasa needs
you right now?!? :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 20:48

sweetdreams1891 wrote:tsukasa screams alot now...aww poor tsukasa :cry:
isn`t it? :cry: it breaks my heart every time to hear him scream like that! :cry: it makes me wanna hug him so strong and just tell him everything will be alright! :cry:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 20:50

And with all that, I can't stop thinking I want a second part to the Manga, the One Shot wasn't enough.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 20:51

junmao03 wrote:yup.. makino you gotta tell domyoji your real feelings!! *shakes makino* ..
you both need to fight for your happiness.. can't you see how much tsukasa needs
yeh he needs her most than anything else in the world and what does she do?
she gives him back the saturn necklace :glare: he treated her coldly in NY but the way she treats him is waaaaaaaaaay worse than what he did to her...cos he already confessed his love....she didn`t confess to him back there
he sure needs some reasuring from tsukushi cos at the moment he`s the only one fighting for this love!
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Feb 12th, '07, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 20:52

bewitched1101 wrote:Number 6 for the Domiyoji team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!
woop woop! :cheers:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:58

lee`s little alien wrote:
junmao03 wrote:yup.. makino you gotta tell domyoji your real feelings!! *shakes makino* ..
she gives him back the saturn necklace :glare: he treated her coldly in NY but the way she treats him is waaaaaaaaaay worse than what he did to her...cos he already confessed his love....she didn`t confess to him back there
he sure needs some reasuring from tsukushi cos at the moment he`s the only one fighting for this love!
it's very clear that she still loves tsukasa..
but i don't know what's holding her back..

we rarely see domyoji smile.. he only does when makino is around.. =(

janna25

Post by janna25 » Feb 12th, '07, 20:59

Please count me in for the Domyouji Team ^___________^\\//<3

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 21:01

makino/domyoji fight-o!!! :cheers:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 12th, '07, 21:05

I ALWAYS will be in Dom's team LOL, although I've never disliked Rui, even finding he's become obsessed with Makino in the second series, yeah I know people don't think the same as I do, but he scares me now LOL!

:unsure:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 21:06

junmao03 wrote:
it's very clear that she still loves tsukasa..
but i don't know what's holding her back..

we rarely see domyoji smile.. he only does when makino is around.. =(
shigeru.........and rui.........that`s what`s holding her back :cry: *sighs*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 21:07

junmao03 wrote:makino/domyoji fight-o!!! :cheers:
:lol *fight-o,oh!* in a yankumi style(people who`ve seen gokusen know what i`m talking about) :lol :lol :lol :lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 12th, '07, 21:09

I agree with you.
Tsukushi goes way too far. Doesn't she think about his feelings? Okay, she doesn't want to hurt Shigerus feelings. But she's hurting Tsukasa by doing this. And as Tsukasa doesn't love Shigeru, she will have to accept it, even if the would be together, it can never be love. In the end it would be all the three of them being hurt.
Seeing the one she loves being hurt because of her, how can she stand it?
How can she talk to him like that? I can't believe it T___T
Yay, that's great, so many people for the Domyouji Team!
Hehe, imagine, he'd know about that, he sure would be happy.
Go on Tsukasaaa :thumright:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 12th, '07, 21:12

NO MORE BREAKING-UP SCENES PLS!!! :-(

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 21:15

i totally agree with u!i mean at the begining of the second season there were a lot of people blaming tsukasa for the way he treated tsukushi back in NY....but he had his reasons and when he asked her why she was there she never confessed that she was there to see him so he had a lot of reasons to feel unsecure.......but tsukushi knows his feeling she knows he means it when he says he loves her and yet she treats him awfuly! :blink :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 21:18

mcg wrote:And with all that, I can't stop thinking I want a second part to the Manga, the One Shot wasn't enough.
Wooaaaaah! Me too! XD
Should we write some letters to Kamio-sensei? *wink*
The only address I've found:
Yoko Kamio
c/o Margaret Publications
Shueisha
Hitotsubashi 2-5-10
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to
JAPAN 101 8050

But since she's probably very busy with Cat Street it's kind of a long shot, hehehe :D

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 12th, '07, 21:20

My goodness, I haven't been online for only like 20 hours and there are 6 (!!!) new pages. Dunno if anyone answered to one of my posts but I'm kind of lacking of time (and motivation ^^; ) right now to read it all. Just saw that hmm_yeh is back! Awesome! Where have you been all this time? I've added you on yahoo a while back (back then during the first season, actually) but I would never see you online. :(

Question: Who else is having funny dreams with Doumyouji and Tsukushi? Lol.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 12th, '07, 21:27

Kath-Lee wrote:My goodness, I haven't been online for only like 20 hours and there are 6 (!!!) new pages. Dunno if anyone answered to one of my posts but I'm kind of lacking of time (and motivation ^^; ) right now to read it all. Just saw that hmm_yeh is back! Awesome! Where have you been all this time? I've added you on yahoo a while back (back then during the first season, actually) but I would never see you online. :(

^_^ me me! :lol i had a strange funny dream last night about those two :lol tsukushi was pregnant with tsukasa`s baby yet they were still not fully back together and he still didn`t clear up things with shigeru!so he called tsukushi into a restaurant and there he called a mate of his as tsukasa wanted to be sure that tukushi loved him and he was sure that if that mate of him saw tsukushi and the way she was treating him,he would know for sure if tsukushi loved him or not!and tsukushi got to that restaurant and asked tsukasa if he cleared things up with shigeru and he was like"nope i haven`t"and tsukushi started a fight with him and took her things and left without telling tsukasa that she was pregnant with his baby!and that mate of tsukasa`s said"she loves u for sure and she`s carrying ur baby!" :lol :lol :lol :lol how odd is that?they`re even fighting in my dreams :lol :lol :lol :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 21:39

XD That dream is hillarious! :lol

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 12th, '07, 21:46

princess_jime wrote:XD That dream is hillarious! :lol
True! LOL!!

@Lee's little alien (= my little alien? :blink ): You should corporate with the scriptwriters. Having Tsukushi pregnant would really make an interesting ending. At least then nobody would be saying such stuff as the story was predictable. :P:D

So sad that I tend to forget my dreams easily... I only remember that in one dream I was Tsukushi and I was talking to Doumyouji through the phone. Like in episode 2 he was asking me "Doushita no? Naiteru no?" Awww, that voice of his!! XD :wub:

yzzil5

Post by yzzil5 » Feb 12th, '07, 21:52

non-angelical wrote:
I'd wear them!!!
I'm for no.4, Team Doumyoji!!! :w00t:
yup...i definitely see myself getting that last one done, sure my friend will have NO IDEA what my shirt is about, but I'll be proud to support tsukasa!~ xD
Kath-Lee wrote:
omg i am not the only one! After a new episode i always have dreams about those two!

One dream I was like in makino's point of view and her an tsukasa wer ein america for some reason trying to get away from shigeru to work stuff out but she followed them there and caused problems xD

hehehehe
Last edited by yzzil5 on Feb 12th, '07, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 12th, '07, 21:56

yzzil5 wrote:
non-angelical wrote:
I'd wear them!!!
I'm for no.4, Team Doumyoji!!! :w00t:
yup...i definitely see myself getting that last one done, sure my friend will have NO IDEA what my shirt is about, but I'll be proud to support tsukasa!~ xD
Brilliant! Let's all get ourselves t-shirts with the 4th design. It will be like the illuminati of the 21st century. And WE're gonna be the leaders. So good to be us. 8)

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 12th, '07, 21:59

tsukasa supporter
ep. 6 was the best for me, it wrap up nicely about their relationship that doesn't make me go mad for the whole week. when i watch makino reject dom, i felt so sad for him, he was so happy then she just break his heart, at that time, i really want to hit her, how cruel is that to reject someone like that on valentine days. then i so happy when she said she want a reason to be with him, i forgive her. I swear if makino kept dangling tsukasa like this anymore, i rather he go with shigeru and leave her. How many time should you break his heart. get together already and to hell with other people. for rui, this guy is seriously getting on my nerve, he know the answer, and he know why dom had to leave makino, why is he kept pursuing it

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 22:05

Sooooo, no Team Rui takers? :lol
That's like 12 against 0... I'm feeling bad for rui now XD
Maybe I'll make myself the first one, since "shipper" doesn't necessarily mean "I want rui to end up with makino" and it's more of a general "GO RUI" message...
XD

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 12th, '07, 22:12

princess_jime wrote:Sooooo, no Team Rui takers? :lol
That's like 12 against 0... I'm feeling bad for rui now XD
Maybe I'll make myself the first one, since "shipper" doesn't necessarily mean "I want rui to end up with makino" and it's more of a general "GO RUI" message...
XD
You're kind of right. I'll wear one at my shoes then. :P

Interesting: I haven't noticed until now that there are two huge boxes of valentine's presents in the background when Tsukushi is dressed like a maid while talking to Doumyouji.

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Feb 12th, '07, 22:25

princess_jime wrote:
mcg wrote:And with all that, I can't stop thinking I want a second part to the Manga, the One Shot wasn't enough.
Wooaaaaah! Me too! XD
Yoko Kamio
Shueisha
Hitotsubashi 2-5-10
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to
JAPAN 101 8050

But since she's probably very busy with Cat Street it's kind of a long shot, hehehe :D
Wow. You have the cutest avatar and little pictures i have ever seen! :wub:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 12th, '07, 22:32

stars*in*my*eyes wrote: Wow. You have the cutest avatar and little pictures i have ever seen! :wub:
Me? thank you so much! want me to make you some? I'm feeling generous and I'll take requests 8)

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 12th, '07, 22:34

Kath-Lee wrote: Interesting: I haven't noticed until now that there are two huge boxes of valentine's presents in the background when Tsukushi is dressed like a maid while talking to Doumyouji.
yes yes.. when i read your post i immediately went to watch the ep. and there are two huge boxes xD... i think he got those from girls who likes him xD

edit: one thing i don't really understand... what did makino mean with:

"It's true that I don't have a place to go and I'm
really thankful you're letting me stay here
But I can't just freeload... I must not... so...
I want a reason!
to be able to live here... with you.
That's why...this is my best attempt to give you... a reply..."

does this mean she wants to be with him? and be a couple?
Last edited by wnndy on Feb 12th, '07, 22:57, edited 2 times in total.

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Feb 12th, '07, 22:39

I'm the first TEAMMEMBER for my beloved :wub: RUI
*takes the #1 for herself*
Yosh T^T
I'll put it into my Signature ^-^

Go for it!!^-^
(besides I have some kind of the same hair color as Rui/Ogu-kun *-*, was inspired by his cute style T^T)

I'm a real Rui-FAN! Love you Rui *-*

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 12th, '07, 22:50

wnndy wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote: Interesting: I haven't noticed until now that there are two huge boxes of valentine's presents in the background when Tsukushi is dressed like a maid while talking to Doumyouji.
yes yes.. when i read your post i immediately went to watch the ep. and there are two huge boxes xD... i think he got those from girls who likes him xD

edit: one thing i don't really understand... what did makino mean with:

"It's true that I don't have a place to go and I'm
really thankful you're letting me stay here
But I can't just freeload... I must not... so...
I want a reason!
to be able to live here... with you.
That's why...this is my best attempt to give you... a reply..."

does this mean she wants to be with him? and be a couple?
Please read page 301 where that scene was discussed in detail. :-)

ANYONE, I NEED HELP!
Due to a virus I've lost my complete Hanadan collection . Is there a site where I can download the scanlations of the complete Hanadan manga / is there someone willing to upload it all in a zip file or anything? That would be really awesome, you know? Remember, we Hanadan fans gotta stick together... like.... f4Mio or something... :roll

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 12th, '07, 23:35

Kath-Lee wrote:

ANYONE, I NEED HELP!
Due to a virus I've lost my complete Hanadan collection . Is there a site where I can download the scanlations of the complete Hanadan manga / is there someone willing to upload it all in a zip file or anything? That would be really awesome, you know? Remember, we Hanadan fans gotta stick together... like.... f4Mio or something... :roll

yeh: http://savefile.com/projects/1031160

and also: http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanayori.php

you can download them one by one =)

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Feb 13th, '07, 00:01

princess_jime wrote:
stars*in*my*eyes wrote: Wow. You have the cutest avatar and little pictures i have ever seen! :wub:
Me? thank you so much! want me to make you some? I'm feeling generous and I'll take requests 8)
Oh my lanta! Would you? That would be really nice of you! I would greatly appreciate it too. I dont really have anything specific i want. Just something HYD-ish. haha :D Anything Hanadan is <3333 :D

symanith

Post by symanith » Feb 13th, '07, 00:40

stars*in*my*eyes wrote:
princess_jime wrote:
Oh my lanta! Would you? That would be really nice of you! I would greatly appreciate it too. I dont really have anything specific i want. Just something HYD-ish. haha :D Anything Hanadan is <3333 :D
It's too bad you wanna change the picture to HYD. Your video from devil beside you is really awesome! :wub: Do you remember where you got it? I can't even figure out how to put up my avatar :nuts:

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 13th, '07, 01:51

DMPA wrote:Hm...that's a good question ilovehyd...i think i'd be torn between the two because of the same reasons ur talkin bout. I mean...Rui was there for her when Doumoji was god knows where, but then Doumoji actually took the risk of falling in love with her, and making her fall in love with him even though he probably knew that his mother will not accept it.
Yeah, And it wasn't all domyoji's fault that he had to leave her and ignore her for that year.. Especially when he saw one of his closest friends suicide right in front of his own eyes. I mean, what else would you do? Just move on like nothing happened? I guess him ignoring her was kind of like the benefit for them both.. Right? X| !
Everyone knows Makino has this " thing" for domyoji that just keeps pulling her back.
No matter how much her mind doesn't want to go back, but her heart is telling her to.
Kinda corny, but true. :) !

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 13th, '07, 01:59

bmx wrote:
ilovehyd wrote: Ilovehyd:

Blah. Who would YOU chooose if you were makino ? ;) !
HANADAN wise: Domyoji
Real-life wise: Probably Rui..... (too much peer pressure). Don't know..never have guys chasing after me this way before.
If-Possible Wise: SOUJIROH!!!
Lmfao, I like the way you think.
;) !
But if I were makino, It'd probably be domyoji.
Causeeeee. I probably wouldn't be able to get my mind off a sexy ass guy like him 8) :lol

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 13th, '07, 02:09

harmony wrote:Since the drama is different from the manga... I'm wondering what Nishada meant when...
He said that "the next step has already"..... Could this mean we might see a new character pop up to "seduce" Tsukushi away from Tsukasa? - like in the manga?
Since she's up to the maid part, next would be the rain scene, then fishing village, back to tokyo, and the Tsukasa look-a-like....
I really don't know what will happen, and it's kind of annoying.... It'd probably be better if I'd never read the manga or the anime, and just watching for the first time...
but I do wanna see the bus scene!! ;o; one of my favorites~~~

WEELLLL, I read the manga..
And about the " next step" thing nishida was mentioning, In the manga.. Tama was reallly harsh on her, since she's now working in the domyoji residence.. and Yeah. Maybe that helps.

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 13th, '07, 02:14

Does anyone want a THIRD season, Or is it just ME? I think a third season would be nice. Considering it's already SO popular amongst teenagers.. They can make more money, AND make us more happy ;);) ! Maybeeee... IF ANYONE wants to.. We can make a petition.. The actual signatures would be better.. but.. Yeah.
It might be a hassle for the producers and stuff though eh?.. Hummm.

ANYWAY. You know what I noticed? I toook screen shots of episode 5 & 6, and heres what I found in episode 6.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/D0RKK15H/24.jpg[/img]
As you can see, Domyoji is wearing a Red jacket, and black scarf. And if you look into the background on his left side, there is a lady whose almost wearing the exact same clothes as domyoji is. ! HAHA!

Wellll, I'm going to be uploading my screenshots VERY soon, so if anyone is interested, I'll be posting the URL HERE! :) !

Arigato Gozimas Minnasan!! :D

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 13th, '07, 02:18

princess_jime wrote:
Wooaaaaah! Me too! XD
Yoko Kamio
Shueisha
Hitotsubashi 2-5-10
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to
JAPAN 101 8050

YOKO ROCKS.
so does CATSTREEET. whoot :) !

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 13th, '07, 02:34

Wow, there's so much HYD love in this forum, I just HAD to join. :-)
This series is keeping my thoughts occupied when I should be studying hard, as there are exams this week. Hope I won't mix up Doumyouji with Cato, hehe.

Probably not the best way to introduce myself, but I belong to the rare species of people who actually think that Makino would be better off with Rui. Or anybody else but Doumyouji. This guy makes me really mad in this season because he is soooo selfish. He decided to protect the people who work for him, which I think is a rather mature decision and therefore good. But this means that he has to give up Makino and marry Shigeru. What does he want, marry Shigeru and keep Makino as a concubine? That's highly disrespectful and cruel, not real love.
Well, never mind, I know that the chances are against me and Makino and Doumyouji will most likely end up together. :lol

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Feb 13th, '07, 02:48

symanith wrote:
stars*in*my*eyes wrote:
princess_jime wrote: Me? thank you so much! want me to make you some? I'm feeling generous and I'll take requests 8)
It's too bad you wanna change the picture to HYD. Your video from devil beside you is really awesome! :wub: Do you remember where you got it? I can't even figure out how to put up my avatar :nuts:
I could send it to you if you'd like. :D

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » Feb 13th, '07, 02:54

Witwe wrote:
Probably not the best way to introduce myself, but I belong to the rare species of people who actually think that Makino would be better off with Rui. Or anybody else but Doumyouji. This guy makes me really mad in this season because he is soooo selfish. He decided to protect the people who work for him, which I think is a rather mature decision and therefore good. But this means that he has to give up Makino and marry Shigeru. What does he want, marry Shigeru and keep Makino as a concubine? That's highly disrespectful and cruel, not real love.
Well, never mind, I know that the chances are against me and Makino and Doumyouji will most likely end up together. :lol
You bring up a brillant point! :thumleft:

I'm also part of the same population. It's nothing against Dom but it seems like he sucks so much from Makino without actually bringing anything to the relationship. From the very first episode, it's always been Rui that's been there for her. Although I'm sure the majority is right about Dom and Makino getting together in the end, but I would prefer to see Dom learn to love (which he has) and move on. It's been said in the show and on the boards that Dom acts most like a human being when he's with Makino, but so what. If he can learn to love Makino, he can learn to love Shigeru. She's a nice girl with a lot to offer Dom. It's a win-win-win-win situation; Shigeru gets Dom; the people of Japan are saved by their marriage; Rui gets Makino; Makino won't have to deal with Dom's immaturities! :mrgreen: :whistling:

Please keep the flames to a minimum! PLEASE!! :D
Dom probably gets Makino in the end so who cares what I have to say!! :lol

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 13th, '07, 03:00

i'm starting to like Rui more and more... i initially rooted for Domyouji and Makino, but as the series progress....i'm starting to root for Rui and Makino.. so sad..... I'M A T&T TRAITOR... :cry:

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 13th, '07, 03:07

I don't know if the episode 8 & 9 spoilers have been posted, but I'll link them, find them here;

http://jland.wordpress.com/

All I can say is wow.
So it's Rui she rejects. But neither him nor shigeru or giving up.

I still need another 10 minutes to take these spoilers in.

anime76

Post by anime76 » Feb 13th, '07, 04:14

hahaha... you guys come up with the cutest response to the show.

I admit i'm on Tsukasa's side. I like it when he shouts & scream (bridge scene). I think he has been holding on / hiding his feeling for too long in this season.

Yeah Rui has always been there for Makino but he has not done much in this season. Seriously, if he loves her he would have done something besides playing violin & 'trying' to kiss her.

So my final pick is still TsukasaxMakino. At the end of the day both of them compliment each other. I think RuixMakino pairing will be a little boring - no sparks & no passion.

nalika

Post by nalika » Feb 13th, '07, 04:32

I can't believe we only have 5 more episodes then it DONE!!!!!! Maybe we should petition for another season. i just can't get enough of makino-tsukasa...

harmony

Post by harmony » Feb 13th, '07, 05:24

ilovehyd wrote:
harmony wrote:Since the drama is different from the manga... I'm wondering what Nishada meant when...
He said that "the next step has already"..... Could this mean we might see a new character pop up to "seduce" Tsukushi away from Tsukasa? - like in the manga?
Since she's up to the maid part, next would be the rain scene, then fishing village, back to tokyo, and the Tsukasa look-a-like....
I really don't know what will happen, and it's kind of annoying.... It'd probably be better if I'd never read the manga or the anime, and just watching for the first time...
but I do wanna see the bus scene!! ;o; one of my favorites~~~

WEELLLL, I read the manga..
And about the " next step" thing nishida was mentioning, In the manga.. Tama was reallly harsh on her, since she's now working in the domyoji residence.. and Yeah. Maybe that helps.

Hmmmm.. I have no idea!! @_@ I wouldn't think that she was the next step, since Kaede wouldn't know anything about it, right?...

... but now I just read spoilers for the next episodes... and it's so different... just gotta wait and see![/spoiler]

harmony

Post by harmony » Feb 13th, '07, 05:32

I agree, the one shot was just like.... okayyyyy that was cute.... but... I want more NOW! lol... Maybe if enough people write to her asking for a sequel series to the manga, she might do it XD hehehe

I already made up a continued story with Tsukasa and Tsukushi that I'm slowly drawing as a doujinshi ^_^;;;
Rori wrote:I don't know if the episode 8 & 9 spoilers have been posted, but I'll link them, find them here;

http://jland.wordpress.com/

All I can say is wow.
So it's Rui she rejects. But neither him nor shigeru or giving up.

I still need another 10 minutes to take these spoilers in.
OMG! I know what you mean @_@
I've read the manga and watched the anime, so I wasn't expecting this at all... I can't believe it!!! It's gonna be crazy....Maybe I shouldn't have read them... but it'll be surprising anyway...
I just don't know... they changed Rui and Shigeru so much... I liked it when she was friends with Tsukushi, and then finally went on her side...and Rui was just kind of apathetic but supportive of them, now he's not giving up..... in the drama it's like EVERYTHING is against them... whoever is writing this needs to be shot.. at least in the foot.
;_;~~~ oh the drama!~

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 13th, '07, 08:00

nalika wrote:I can't believe we only have 5 more episodes then it DONE!!!!!! Maybe we should petition for another season. i just can't get enough of makino-tsukasa...
Yeah, why do I have the feeling that they're going to "rush" the plot at the end, just like what they did at season 1??
Ohhh...eventhough at the end of season 1 the c ouple get together, I wouldn't want an ending like that. I want to have MORE scene of TxT as a couple.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 08:43

Kath-Lee wrote:
princess_jime wrote:XD That dream is hillarious! :lol
True! LOL!!

@Lee's little alien (= my little alien? :blink ): You should corporate with the scriptwriters. Having Tsukushi pregnant would really make an interesting ending. At least then nobody would be saying such stuff as the story was predictable. :P:D

So sad that I tend to forget my dreams easily... I only remember that in one dream I was Tsukushi and I was talking to Doumyouji through the phone. Like in episode 2 he was asking me "Doushita no? Naiteru no?" Awww, that voice of his!! XD :wub:
:lol :lol :lol :lol it was a great drem!lol ur name is lee too?i`ve been meaning to ask u this since two days ago(if the lee in ur username is somehow linked to "lee ryan",if u`re a fan of his too :mrgreen: )lol oh yeah no one would expect an ending with tsukushi pregnant ne?!what a sweet dream u had with tsukasa! :wub: i had a dream 2 weeks ago when i was with lee(lee ryan)in the f4 lounge and both of us were trying to help tsukasa and tsukushi get back together :lol :lol :lol :lol man tsukasa was so annoying cos he was so stubborn in my dream :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 08:57

non-angelical wrote:
nalika wrote:I can't believe we only have 5 more episodes then it DONE!!!!!! Maybe we should petition for another season. i just can't get enough of makino-tsukasa...
Yeah, why do I have the feeling that they're going to "rush" the plot at the end, just like what they did at season 1??
Ohhh...eventhough at the end of season 1 the c ouple get together, I wouldn't want an ending like that. I want to have MORE scene of TxT as a couple.
if it would end like the first season then it would be like an open way for the third ep as they`d be like a couple but yet more things ahead of them before being able to think of marriage....i want a marriage in this season! :lol imposible huh?

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 13th, '07, 11:05

@lee's little alien: Nope. I'm a KathleeN, actually. :mrgreen:
But that dream of yours was really something! You had a pretty authentic Doumyouji in mind, too. Lol. I mean, he's sort of always stubborn isn't he?
How went your exam btw?

@Witwe: Don't tell me you're talking about "Sterbender Cato"? If so: HAHAHAHAHA!! Good luck with it.

@x_sushi_o: Thanks so much for the links! :w00t: I really missed my scanlations!

@Ilovehyd: Yeah, I noticed the thing about them both wearing similar clothes, too! Now the funny thing is: I too have a read coat like this. :lol
Last edited by Kath-Lee on Feb 13th, '07, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 11:16

Kath-Lee wrote:@lee's little alien: Nope. I'm a KathleeN, actually. :mrgreen:
But that dream of yours was really something! You had a pretty authentic Doumyouji in mind, too. Lol. I mean, he's sort of always stubborn isn't he?
How went your exam btw?

@Witwe: Don't say you're talking about "Sterbender Cato"? If so: HAHAHAHAHA!! Good luck with it.
oooh i see!well nice meeting u! :P lol yeah he is stubborn but not as makino :lol i mean he`s soften a little bit lately!since the 4th episode he`s become a lil more soft he`s not that stubborn,he pulled out his courage and decided to confess he`s doing his best to get back together withmakino so he`s not that stubborn anymore!my exam went great!we had 5"exercises" and i managed to sove all of them! :cheers:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 19:31

I don't really know how they'll end this series, but we could start petitions for both:

-New season next year, or some similar series (with a new plot even cast, whatever)
-Manga's second part.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 13th, '07, 19:41

Neat! One step closer to being a zaibatsu then. :P
lee`s little alien wrote: since the 4th episode he`s become a lil more soft he`s not that stubborn,he pulled out his courage and decided to confess he`s doing his best to get back together withmakino
Exactly my point! At first he was really mangaish, always being oh so serious and dark. But eventually he went back to being the guy that was somewhat obsessed with that puzzle in the first season. Lol.
Anyhow, I still think he's stubborn in his own way. He's as stubborn as to want both save the enterprise and be with Tsukushi though he was told several times that this might be like the worst idea for a man in his position.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 20:26

Kath-Lee wrote:Neat! One step closer to being a zaibatsu then. :P
lee`s little alien wrote: since the 4th episode he`s become a lil more soft he`s not that stubborn,he pulled out his courage and decided to confess he`s doing his best to get back together withmakino
Exactly my point! At first he was really mangaish, always being oh so serious and dark. But eventually he went back to being the guy that was somewhat obsessed with that puzzle in the first season. Lol.
Anyhow, I still think he's stubborn in his own way. He's as stubborn as to want both save the enterprise and be with Tsukushi though he was told several times that this might be like the worst idea for a man in his position.
lol,when i`ll become a zaibatsu,i`ll ask u to work with me as were the one that thought i could become one :lol :lol :lol :lol as for tsukasa yup he would like to be able to save the company and to be with tsukushi,cos he`s become more of a carrying guy so he`d like to save people`s jobs and families for their sake not for the money,and also be able to keep makino by his side....he`s somewhat for"all or nothing"!and if i were him i think i`d try the same thing as i wouldn`t feel fulfilled having the one i love near me knowing that i sacrificed hundreds maybe tousands of lifes for my happiness......but on the other hand i wouldn`t feel alright with the idea that i hurt the one i love for the sake of my enterprise...tough choice eh?

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 13th, '07, 20:48

I think Hanazawa Rui doesn't love Makino really...He is playing a game...

Tsukasa powa!!! :P

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 13th, '07, 20:50

Yeah... :( We were once asked in psychology class whom we'd rather save: Either thousands of people from a Tsunami in East Asia or our 5 closest persons from a car accident. Bah, I really hate such questions. :pale:
Anyways, I don't think Doumyouji to be selfish or anything because of this. I mean it's like the most normal thing in the world to feel the urge to be near the person you love, isn't it? Therefore I think he has really matured to actually be that indecisive. A person that doesn't care wouldn't think so much about everyone's well-being after all, would they? I wanna cry when I think of him... Even back then when I read the manga I wondered many times: How can a person be capable of loving that passionately although never having received much love himself? It breaks my heart to hear him scream in times he doesn't know how to deal with his pain anymore. :(

Uh... neways... thanks for letting me work with / for you. Yoroshiku. :salut:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 20:54

Moondy wrote:I think Hanazawa Rui doesn't love Makino really...He is playing a game...

he sure desn`t love her as much as tsukasa does...and if rui is playing a game i think he went too far with it :cry: people are hurting cos of him...tsukasa is hurting cos he loved rui...he was/is his best friend (remember how tsukasa started to cry in the first season when rui decided to leave to france after shizuka)....so u bet tsukasa is hurting not just cos tsukushi is confused between two men but the other man is his best friend! :glare:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 13th, '07, 21:00

Moondy wrote:I think Hanazawa Rui doesn't love Makino really...He is playing a game...

he sure desn`t love her as much as tsukasa does...and if rui is playing a game i think he went too far with it :cry: people are hurting cos of him...tsukasa is hurting cos he loved rui...he was/is his best friend (remember how tsukasa started to cry in the first season when rui decided to leave to france after shizuka)....so u bet tsukasa is hurting not just cos tsukushi is confused between two men but the other man is his best friend! :glare:
Very well said! That's the main reason why I never cared all that much for Rui: I think he betrayed his so-called 'best friend' in the worst possible way... I've gotta admit I kind of like the drama Rui as he's having good reasons (though he's really confusing right now, plus I give credits to Shun for... just being Shun :D ) but still... I think Rui is the one being selfish right now, not Doumyouji.

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 21:10

Nah, Rui's not playing, I really think this part is exactly the same as in the manga was. He does fall in Love for Tsukushi cos he realizes she's the girl that actually makes him change and take more action.
What happens in the manga is different cos he has already splitted with Shizuka, ages ago, before realizing he's in love with Tsukushi.
Last edited by mcg on Feb 13th, '07, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 21:12

Kath-Lee wrote:

Very well said! That's the main reason why I never cared all that much for Rui: I think he betrayed his so-called 'best friend' in the worst possible way... I've gotta admit I kind of like the drama Rui as he's having good reasons (though he's really confusing right now, plus I give credits to Shun for... just being Shun :D ) but still... I think Rui is the one being selfish right now, not Doumyouji.
i only liked rui in the first episode of the first season :lol when he was the one there for makino when tsukasa was being a total jerk!(did i ever mention that i wanted to stop watching hana yori dango just after the first 10mins of the first season? :lol i couldn`t stand tsukasa and i thought it was full of violence....)i`m so glad i tried watching again :lol and after i saw what kind of mother tsukasa has it all made sense for his way of treating people yet it was clear that he was different from her so since then i was like"tsukushi x tsukasa all the way" :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 13th, '07, 21:14

hello , nice discussion, may i join too
the thing with rui is that he never showed us that he cares and loves his friends. he always was thinking about himself alone. he is nice boy and he saved makino a lot , yes but he was never (at least we did not see) there for his friends.
akira and soujiro always help tsukasa, even tsukasa was upset and cired when rui was going to France, but rui has done in return????
i love rui but he needs lots of convencing to do so he can be compared as the same level as Dom.
as for makino, i am just totally annoyed with her. she is just hurtung tsukasa

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 13th, '07, 21:19

that a problem with the drama, because in the manga rui care alot about tsukusa, he even told makino that she better decide fast who she like, and she should not hurt tsukusa, that why i like manga rui better, but in here, he slowly became selfish, when dom talk to him, tell him makino was in his place, dom was asking rui to back off so that their friendship wont get in the way, he even told rui about his dilema, how his family is in trouble and how he had to let go of makino but rui only look bore. And i wonder if rui was in the same shoe as dom, what will he do.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 21:21

Kath-Lee wrote:Yeah... :( We were once asked in psychology class whom we'd rather save: Either thousands of people from a Tsunami in East Asia or our 5 closest persons from a car accident. Bah, I really hate such questions. :pale:
Anyways, I don't think Doumyouji to be selfish or anything because of this. I mean it's like the most normal thing in the world to feel the urge to be near the person you love, isn't it? Therefore I think he has really matured to actually be that indecisive. A person that doesn't care wouldn't think so much about everyone's well-being after all, would they? I wanna cry when I think of him... Even back then when I read the manga I wondered many times: How can a person be capable of loving that passionately although never having received much love himself? It breaks my heart to hear him scream in times he doesn't know how to deal with his pain anymore. :(

Uh... neways... thanks for letting me work with / for you. Yoroshiku. :salut:
maaaaaan i really hate those kind of questions too!cos u have to choose between people.....which is so not fair...yup i really don`t think that domyoji is being selfish either....i haven`t read the manga nor seen the anime but the drama is more than enough to make me realise that tsukasa doesn`t deserve being treated like this :cry: he has a huge heart........considering the fact that he was ready to give up his happiness to save the company.....yet when he saw tsukushi he realised he can`t do it and i think no one can blame him...he reacted natural!if he wouldn`t react like that then it wouldn`t have been real love what he felt for her!u know what?thanx God the "love feeling"is not something that u inherit from ur parents...is something that comes when less expected...and so it happened for tsukasa,which became more like a human monster with no feelings...yet he had such a beautiful heart that he changed completely thanx to that ray of love he started to feel after tsukushiappeared in his life! :wub:

:lol looking forward to working with u! :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 21:25

Issy wrote:hello , nice discussion, may i join too
the thing with rui is that he never showed us that he cares and loves his friends. he always was thinking about himself alone. he is nice boy and he saved makino a lot , yes but he was never (at least we did not see) there for his friends.
akira and soujiro always help tsukasa, even tsukasa was upset and cired when rui was going to France, but rui has done in return????
i love rui but he needs lots of convencing to do so he can be compared as the same level as Dom.
as for makino, i am just totally annoyed with her. she is just hurtung tsukasa
^^ agree!rui is always the guy that stays away and watches without interfiering!yet by the fact that he`s being there for tsukushi everytime helped a lot!and the fact that he asked her for a date in the first season,helped her clear her feelings and choose tsukasa!

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 21:26

WOW WOW WOW PPLZ! Slow it down!! Rui's not being selfish, he's being reasonable! I mean, put urself in his shoes. So ur best friend went to New York, never called his 'girlfriend' and ur always by her side. What else is he supposed to do? Just sit there and let Dom come back, say i'm sorry and let everything go back to the way it was forgetting on how he hurt Tsukushi?!? I dun think YOU'D do that would u now?

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 21:27

Makino is in a very difficult situation.

What would you do if your boyfriend, someone who made things really hard for you at the beginning, making you being bullied, but someone you had fallen for in the end, and even you've admitted your feelings for him, he goes away for a year, and you know his family's against your relationship, but still hold the hope you both will overcome this circumstances, but he stops any contact with you.

So you decide to go chase him, and he's a complete jerk.

Then when he's back, you don't even have the chance to speak to him, and know he's engaged, and that fiancé is that nice too you, that you don't wanna brake her heart, plus you see she's being more suitable in appearence. That you will only cause troubles. You think the best thing you can do is let him go, cos you don't wanna make him unhappy, plus he keeps rejecting you, or he doesn't speaks what he's really feeling. So you don't know he still loves you, and instead, you think he hasn't dared to split with you.

Then your first love confesses you his feelings, and although you're still hurt and in love, this confuses you more...

What would you do if suddenly this person you've been suffering that much, gets back to you telling he hasn't forget you? After being that jerk??? Plus his fiancé is pushing you to keep quiet, by treating you like her best friend.

If Tsukushi was mean, she would betray them all and do whatever she pleases, but her character is meant to be noble, so she just doesn't know what's better for everybody, and she can't think about her own feelings cos she thinks the other ones are the priority.

Thing is that in the manga, at this rate she hadn't confess her true feelings for Domyouji yet. Plus Domyouji hadn't been sent for a year to New York, and the Shigeru thing, was already over (or was it after all this?), well it wasn't happening while she had to be at Dom's house working. And she didn't know Rui's feelings cos everybody took for granted he was still with Shizuka (later we would know he wasn't)...

I think the series are showing us a new side of the story, and it's good, even with the creepy Rui thing LOL yes I love Rui but still find him creepy. LOL.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 13th, '07, 21:28

mcg wrote:Nah, Rui's not playing, I really think this part is exactly the same as in the manga was. He does fall in Love for Tsukushi cos he realizes she's the girl that actually makes him change and take more action.
What happens in the manga is different cos he has already splitted with Shizuka, ages ago, before realizing he's in love with Tsukushi.
Exactly, I do believe rui's deeply in love with makino, shizuka or no shizuka, he's a tragic figure because he came to his realizations too late, he's said so himself, doumyoji noticed makino first so he made his move and won her heart, rui just sat by the sidelines...
We'll see where all this triangle love thing ends up... :lol

stars*in*my*eyes: I made two avatars last night, hope you like them!
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... D_ava1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... D_ava2.jpg[/img]
and a funny banner (well, i think it's funny :P )
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... banner.jpg[/img]
and for anyone that really wants the 4th t-shirt design to get it done on an actual tee, here's a high resolution pic:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... e4_big.jpg
Last edited by princess_jime on Feb 18th, '07, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 21:29

kiki wrote:that a problem with the drama, because in the manga rui care alot about tsukusa, he even told makino that she better decide fast who she like, and she should not hurt tsukusa, that why i like manga rui better, but in here, he slowly became selfish, when dom talk to him, tell him makino was in his place, dom was asking rui to back off so that their friendship wont get in the way, he even told rui about his dilema, how his family is in trouble and how he had to let go of makino but rui only look bore. And i wonder if rui was in the same shoe as dom, what will he do.
i think he would become more agressive than tsukasa has!tsukasa has been really calm about this thing !except the scene from the 4th episode...tsukasa accepted this pretty calmly probably exactly cos of their friendship...cos he treasures their friendship he decided to not make a big fuss about it....otherwise he would`ve killed rui until now!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 13th, '07, 21:30

princess_jime wrote:
mcg wrote:Nah, Rui's not playing, I really think this part is exactly the same as in the manga was. He does fall in Love for Tsukushi cos he realizes she's the girl that actually makes him change and take more action.
Exactly, I do believe rui's deeply in love with makino, shizuka or no shizuka, he's a tragic figure because he came to his realizations too late, he's said so himself, doumyoji noticed makino first so he made his move and won her heart, rui just sat by the sidelines...
We'll see where all this triangle love thing ends up... :lol

stars*in*my*eyes: I made two avatars last night, hope you like them!
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... D_ava1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... D_ava2.jpg[/img]
and a funny banner (well, i think it's funny :P )
[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... banner.jpg[/img]
and for anyone that really wants the 4th t-shirt design to get it done on an actual tee, here's a high resolution pic:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/P ... e4_big.jpg
I luv ur avatars especially the first one^^

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 13th, '07, 21:32

DMPA wrote:WOW WOW WOW PPLZ! Slow it down!! Rui's not being selfish, he's being reasonable! I mean, put urself in his shoes. So ur best friend went to New York, never called his 'girlfriend' and ur always by her side. What else is he supposed to do? Just sit there and let Dom come back, say i'm sorry and let everything go back to the way it was forgetting on how he hurt Tsukushi?!? I dun think YOU'D do that would u now?
yeh but tsukasa IS HIS BEST FRIEND!there are milions of other girls out there.....why does he have to go after the girl his best friend loves?????he`s being selfish! :glare:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 13th, '07, 21:34

A conclusion I made after finnishing the manga was that all the F-4 guys would want a Tsukushi in their lifes... is about the Prom dance scene... but Rui does fall in love cos he can't help, Tsukushi wakes him up. When someone wakes you up that way, you can't help but fall in love with him/her , I just think the drama's Rui is being a little obsessed with Makino, that's all. :mrgreen:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 21:35

*sigh* i'm sure ur right in a way, but i'm sure i'm right in a way too. I think Rui's doing a reat job at acting the way he acts becasue if i was a guy, and i was rui, i would probably do the same thing, best frined or no best friend, dom hurt tsukushi's feelings, and it's get back time.