[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 18:34

namie wrote:Minna let's go on http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis!!!!!! the episode is arrived!!!!!!!! W CLUBBOX!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I can't download from CB

I want the torrent one :cry:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 16th, '07, 18:40

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
namie wrote:Minna let's go on http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis!!!!!! the episode is arrived!!!!!!!! W CLUBBOX!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I can't download from CB

I want the torrent one :cry:
you can watch it on youtube if you don't want to wait for the torrent but u can only see the first part the other parts are private and the uploader has to add you as a friend in order to see the rest and there is also streaming video of it at http://blog.naver.com/lov23 on page 3 i think it is if not page 3 check one of the pages but i know its there lol

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 18:44

thanx for help
but I mean I want the torrent one :roll

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 16th, '07, 18:54

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:thanx for help
but I mean I want the torrent one :roll
ahhh ok :lol

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 16th, '07, 19:04

Jokester wrote:
lsqB wrote:I'm starting the English script right now~~

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/16/episode-7-part-1/

Oh, and just like last time... if the raw torrent comes out, would someone like to send me a pm? ^_^''
The English subs you mean ???

If so you are awesome I'm sending you a christmas card this year LOL

Thank You So much for all those out there that sub for us too lazy or too slow to learn Japanese My wife's teaching me a bit but I am slow
No, the script.
I start on the sub AFTER I'm completely done with the script, I get the raw torrent, AND I get the timed script.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 16th, '07, 19:25

WOOOW!! this episode has killed me!! O_O so great!!!!!!!
yuuuhuuuuuuuu!!! :cheers: its already at CB!!
and softsubs are coming out very soon!! :D thanks girl from Jland!! I really love you =)!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 19:37

plz tell me if any torrent out :roll

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 16th, '07, 19:45

The TORRENT is out!!! <3
=)

2RR

Post by 2RR » Feb 16th, '07, 19:50

oh my god! Finally the torrent of episode 7 is up!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 20:02

omg
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
can't wait

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 16th, '07, 20:12

hi guys

4 the people who watched ep 7 what are ur comments :-)

from ep 6 i think the drama has become unconvinced :whistling: suddenly domyouji decided to love makino and solve his company prob :unsure: where is his famous sentence "I am a responsible man now" :mrgreen:

beside makino said it is all over between them then she decided to work in the same place where he is living :scratch:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 16th, '07, 20:19

WooooooW

finally ep7 is here .... cant wait until it finish DL .... and when the subs released....

I think that this ep will be more exciting with a little sadness...

hey guys who watch ep7 give us ur impression about it?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 16th, '07, 20:22

I watched episode 7 and liked it a lot....I hope to see some more time between Makino and Domyouji in the last episodes even kissing once or twice would be nice :wub: I mean we have already seen enough of her being kissed by Rui for goodness sake...It's time the leading man does more then hug Makino from behind... 8)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 16th, '07, 20:45

yayyyyyyy!can`t wait to finish downloading!it`s at 3,6% :cry: but i hope that it`ll finish downloading until tomorrow morning!(it`s 22:15 in my country)

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 16th, '07, 20:47

lee`s little alien wrote:yayyyyyyy!can`t wait to finish downloading!it`s at 3,6% :cry: but i hope that it`ll finish downloading until tomorrow morning!(it`s 22:15 in my country)
:blink hope u'll finished early u have to sleep :mrgreen:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 16th, '07, 20:54

marie_23 wrote:I watched episode 7 and liked it a lot....I hope to see some more time between Makino and Domyouji in the last episodes even kissing once or twice would be nice :wub: I mean we have already seen enough of her being kissed by Rui for goodness sake...It's time the leading man does more then hug Makino from behind... 8)
:lol well tsukasa is more shy when it comes to things like that!and for him kissing the girl he loves has a special meaning and he feels it different than the way rui does!on the other hand because he loves makino so much he doesn`t want to pressure her into going further than kisses and hugs!so because he loves her so much,even if it`s just a hug,tsukasa feels it at full intensity :mrgreen: :wub:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 20:57

yay yay
can't wait finishing download

:wub: rui I miss u
but I will saw you soooooooooon :cheers:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 16th, '07, 21:00

F4 wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:yayyyyyyy!can`t wait to finish downloading!it`s at 3,6% :cry: but i hope that it`ll finish downloading until tomorrow morning!(it`s 22:15 in my country)
well i was thinking of letting the computer open over the night :scratch: as i can see that it`s downloading pretty slow! :cry:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 21:07

lee`s little alien wrote:
F4 wrote:
well i was thinking of letting the computer open over the night :scratch: as i can see that it`s downloading pretty slow! :cry:
what your download rate??

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 16th, '07, 21:17

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
F4 wrote: :blink hope u'll finished early u have to sleep :mrgreen:
well, mine stuck on 8.9%

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 16th, '07, 21:21

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
F4 wrote: :blink hope u'll finished early u have to sleep :mrgreen:
15-16 kb! :cry: i`m at 8,5%!but i waited for a whole week,i can be patient until tomorrow!i think :lol just remembered one of tsukasa`s*memorable*lines from the first season"even for you sleeptalking is talking when you`re sleeping,talking when you`re awake is not sleeptalking,so if it`s sleeptalking,talking when you`re awake is ok too,but if it`s not sleeptalking,it`s talking when you`re awake,talking when you`re awake it means not sleeping" :lol :lol :lol :lol it cracks pe up everytime i remember that scene! :lol

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Feb 16th, '07, 21:28

=( im still waiting for chinese subs!
*sigh. i hope its good. :wub:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 16th, '07, 21:29

yikes!! i just watched ep7 raw version..
go makino!!!! :wub:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 16th, '07, 21:34

i cried at the part where soujiro saw the billboard thing
and he was like really sad.. :cry: i think yuki and soujiro will become closer
after this.. (maybe?!?)

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 16th, '07, 21:42

lee`s little alien wrote: 15-16 kb! :cry: i`m at 8,5%!but i waited for a whole week,i can be patient until tomorrow!i think :lol just remembered one of tsukasa`s*memorable*lines from the first season"even for you sleeptalking is talking when you`re sleeping,talking when you`re awake is not sleeptalking,so if it`s sleeptalking,talking when you`re awake is ok too,but if it`s not sleeptalking,it`s talking when you`re awake,talking when you`re awake it means not sleeping" :lol :lol :lol :lol it cracks pe up everytime i remember that scene! :lol
I'm with u! my dl is running like a slug *have to be patient*

hohoho~ he's funny as ever~
btw .....i can't remember in which eps he said that!! *shame on me*
can you tell me?

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 16th, '07, 21:51

junmao03 wrote:
i cried at the part where soujiro saw the billboard thing
and he was like really sad.. :cry: i think yuki and soujiro will become closer
after this.. (maybe?!?)
Hope so..

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 16th, '07, 21:55

Izaya wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote: 15-16 kb! :cry: i`m at 8,5%!but i waited for a whole week,i can be patient until tomorrow!i think :lol just remembered one of tsukasa`s*memorable*lines from the first season"even for you sleeptalking is talking when you`re sleeping,talking when you`re awake is not sleeptalking,so if it`s sleeptalking,talking when you`re awake is ok too,but if it`s not sleeptalking,it`s talking when you`re awake,talking when you`re awake it means not sleeping" :lol :lol :lol :lol it cracks pe up everytime i remember that scene! :lol

can you tell me?
i think it was the 5th episode or the 6th?!?it was in the episode when makino went to that nightclub....and tsukasa was saying these lines to akira and sojiro at the caffeteria!yep i think it was the 5th ep:scratch:

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 16th, '07, 22:05

i'm so sad.. we only have 4 episodes left.. =(

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 16th, '07, 22:08

Izaya wrote:
I won't even be able to watch it at all because I don't the internet connection at home is dead and it's a long weekend so they probably won't fix it till Tuesday! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

najimta

Post by najimta » Feb 16th, '07, 22:09

junmao03 wrote:i'm so sad.. we only have 4 episodes left.. =(
me tooo
i hope theres a season 3... or a special eppy.

as for torrent going slow, i`m using clubbox, last time it went 3 times as fast. but i dunno mabe thats just my comp.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 16th, '07, 22:17

aw man! does anyone know whats wrong with the http://blog.naver.com/lov23
site that streamed episode 7 :| it was working earlier but for the last hour i just get this weird koreanv screen that i think is an error screen :/ could someone try it and tell me if it works...i NEED this ep :|

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 16th, '07, 22:20

Izaya wrote:

can you tell me?
i think it was the 5th episode or the 6th?!?it was in the episode when makino went to that nightclub....and tsukasa was saying these lines to akira and sojiro at the caffeteria!yep i think it was the 5th ep:scratch:
oi~oi~ gonna check eps 5~. thanks ne!

@auroragb

poor u! ;____; *patpat* but hey~ u can watch it with subs without knowing what happens next
Last edited by Izaya on Feb 16th, '07, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 22:26

sambuk wrote:aw man! does anyone know whats wrong with the http://blog.naver.com/lov23
site that streamed episode 7 :| it was working earlier but for the last hour i just get this weird koreanv screen that i think is an error screen :/ could someone try it and tell me if it works...i NEED this ep :|
me too :cry:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 16th, '07, 22:36

im done with my work so now I can turn on bittorrent and help with seeding. it should be a bit faster for you.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 16th, '07, 22:39

"even for you sleeptalking is talking when you`re sleeping,talking when you`re awake is not sleeptalking,so if it`s sleeptalking,talking when you`re awake is ok too,but if it`s not sleeptalking,it`s talking when you`re awake,talking when you`re awake it means not sleeping"
I think you missed half the joke...
It's true, he's saying stuff around and around and confusing himself
but he's also saying "lamb-sleep" instead of "ram-sleep" Lamb, as in...the animal. That's what I remember off the top of my head.

by the way, script is now 60% done.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 22:41

lsqB wrote:
"even for you sleeptalking is talking when you`re sleeping,talking when you`re awake is not sleeptalking,so if it`s sleeptalking,talking when you`re awake is ok too,but if it`s not sleeptalking,it`s talking when you`re awake,talking when you`re awake it means not sleeping"
but he's also saying "lamb-sleep" instead of "ram-sleep" Lamb, as in...the animal. That's what I remember off the top of my head.

yaaaaaaaaay can't wait to see it :wub: :roll

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 16th, '07, 22:45

LOOOL. Sorry but ...
Tama is so amazing LOL. And Tsukasa's imagination about Makino as maid ...oh my god. i cant stop laughing. this was so funny haha.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 16th, '07, 22:49

Thank you lsqB!!! i wait every friday for your subs and love reading your blog ^^

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 16th, '07, 22:50

lsqB wrote:

i read on your blog you hope to have the softsubs done by 10 pm tonight...im presuming thats not england time...as its 10:50 here :lol what time would it be in english time?

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 16th, '07, 22:55

MiIiyah wrote:LOOOL. Sorry but ...
Tama is so amazing LOL. And Tsukasa's imagination about Makino as maid ...oh my god. i cant stop laughing. this was so funny haha.
:cry: can't wait ... i guess i will watch some scenes in this ep similar to MG when babri became a maid in jerry's house :scratch: ne?

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 22:58

F4 wrote:
:cry: can't wait ... i guess i will watch some scenes in this ep similar to MG when babri became a maid in jerry's house :scratch: ne?
F4 you saw MG

that mean you alrady know the ending :roll

bruin

QUICK! Makino passes her exam: What word does she yell?

Post by bruin » Feb 16th, '07, 23:01

Out on the fire escape Makino screams one word because she passed her important exam. WHAT WORD IS IT?

I was too impatient to wait for the Sars release, and tried to watch episode 6... my sister and brother (who don't speak a word of Japanese, even "fan" Japanese) think that she said "thank you."

I know *I'm* right... that she said "unbelievable," but I just need to hear someone agree with me and tell me I'm not crazy! Even though I'm NOT an expert, I think I know Makino's trademark word when I hear it, geeze! So what word did she say?!

0_x

LOVE,
Bruin

x_sushi_o

Re: QUICK! Makino passes her exam: What word does she yell?

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 16th, '07, 23:08

bruin wrote:Out on the fire escape Makino screams one word because she passed her important exam. WHAT WORD IS IT?

I was too impatient to wait for the Sars release, and tried to watch episode 6... my sister and brother (who don't speak a word of Japanese, even "fan" Japanese) think that she said "thank you."

I know *I'm* right... that she said "unbelievable," but I just need to hear someone agree with me and tell me I'm not crazy! Even though I'm NOT an expert, I think I know Makino's trademark word when I hear it, geeze! So what word did she say?!

0_x

LOVE,
Bruin

Makino opens her letter in the fire escape.
Red > Passed

Makino: Thaaaank yooooou!!!
Makino: Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 16th, '07, 23:19

bruin wrote:Out on the fire escape Makino screams one word because she passed her important exam. WHAT WORD IS IT?

0_x

LOVE,
Bruin
Your siblings are right.
Haha I thought the same too, when I first heard it,
but when I listened to it without that preassumption, I realized it IS "arigatou"

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 16th, '07, 23:19

she shouted

ARRRRRIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(thankyou) in a REALLY high pitched voice...which sorta makes sense coz just beofre she said 'please god', so i guess she was saying thankyou to god. you thought you heard:

ARIENAITTTTTTTTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(unbelievable)
which i guess could sound similar....when said in a high pitched scream...then ye, she said 'YATTA' about 5 times, which means like.... 'yay'

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 16th, '07, 23:24

wow u guys r fast lol

gone 4 a while and about 4 pages to read^^

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 16th, '07, 23:25

0_x

LOVE,
Bruin
x_sushi_o is right. Makino forgot that this day the results were out so she hurried and after she has opened the letter, she passed (the exams for law school) and was very happy.
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 16th, '07, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 16th, '07, 23:29

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
F4 wrote:
F4 you saw MG

that mean you alrady know the ending :roll
i saw the first season only :mrgreen: and Hai i can guess the ending

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 16th, '07, 23:34

5 hours left till i can watch eps7!!!! woooooo~~ i'm so excited~~~~ *0*

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 16th, '07, 23:36

vlandaverry wrote:Hi guys I got a question:
Currently my cousins and I are watching HYD with english subs, but one of them doesn't understand english so my other cousing and I translate the english sub to spanish, Now my question is: due to the fact that we translate the subs to spanish we can share the subs with other people who are interested or want to watch HYD with spanish subs, but it is allowed to use the english subs and only translate these subs share those subs????????
Just ask whoever did the english subs you're watching for their permission to translate and share them in spanish...there won't be any problem, I guess, everyone is pretty generous when it comes to fan-made subs 8)
No es genial? :lol
I just saw ep. 6, man what a roller coster of emotions for everyone... ep.7 has got to be gooooooood! :cheers:

Edited to add: Izaya: love your ava and sig! :wub:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 16th, '07, 23:42

WHOO HOO!!!! can't wait till ep7 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!! what time does it come out?????

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Feb 16th, '07, 23:45

Wheees!! I'm finally home!!! Such a CRAZY FOR ME~

1. Waited impatiently at school... hoping 7th period network design] would arrive soon. && GRRS! We had to take this test on the computer... but to me... ii was TAKING THE TEST while READING THE SUMMARY for episode 7at the same time xD but ii only got half way through the summary..
2. After that I had to go to 8th then after school i thought i get to go home early, but sadly i stayed in school for an extra 2 hrs cuhs of the Chinese New Year practice >.<

&& NOW!! I'm finally home!! && I'm downloading the RAW on BT while watching it on youtube as well xD
sooo crazyy of me o_O

hahas!! I enjoy spoiling myself before watching xD
Last edited by xlilxjadex on Feb 16th, '07, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 16th, '07, 23:45

xkawaiix wrote:WHOO HOO!!!! can't wait till ep7 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!! what time does it come out?????
it is out alrady

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 16th, '07, 23:50

princess_jime wrote: Edited to add: Izaya: love your ava and sig! :wub:

hehe~ ....thanks!!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 16th, '07, 23:51

Now that its out, im going to watch it. I cant wati to see what happens next. 8)

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 16th, '07, 23:56

just a quick question, my torrent usually takes an hour and half to download but today it took 40 min o.O

is that because everyone is downloading it?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 16th, '07, 23:57

haruhi-san wrote:Now that its out, im going to watch it. I cant wati to see what happens next. 8)
me 2 but I need the subs first lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 00:00

guys...when is the subs out???

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 17th, '07, 00:01

xkawaiix wrote:guys...when is the subs out???
Theyll be out next week either Thursday or Friday by SARS.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 00:07

no they arent! there out tomorrow the subs for ep7.....SARS is really slow. get the hanadan ep7 from d-addicts torrents. :-)
anyway i am going to bed now hanadan lovers!!! coz i gotta work tomorrow again!!! :mrgreen:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 17th, '07, 00:17

SARS isnt slow, its just a process. They are doing an awesome job. I watch it with subs from SARS. :mrgreen:

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 17th, '07, 00:17

I dunno. How long do you think it'll take me to copy/paste my translation into the srt file?

I'm done with the script at least. All 10 parts of it.
start from here -> http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/02/16/episode-7-part-1/
and follow the links (in the comments, there should be a link that leads to the next part)

or go here -> http://community.livejournal.com/hanayo ... 93626.html
where I've made an index for all the parts.

I'm now going to work on the sub.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 17th, '07, 00:22

lsqB wrote:
I dunno. How long do you think it'll take me to copy/paste my translation into the srt file?

and follow the links (in the comments, there should be a link that leads to the next part)

With copy and paste...3 or 4 hours? Of course without any interruptions *cough. xd
Just watched this episode and understood everything except the talk between makino and rui because of the song. I guess i ll read your script (part10).

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 17th, '07, 00:22

lsqB wrote:

u're awesome!!! thanks so much for ur effort~

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Feb 17th, '07, 00:43

Izaya wrote:
lsqB wrote:

u're awesome!!! thanks so much for ur effort~
omg Izaya I LOVE your banner!!!!It's really cute! Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself? :thumright:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 00:49

WOOOOOOOOW episode 7 is SOOOOO good, im on the last 3 mins, but i thought i better post now because i ahve a feeling the end of tbhis ep/preview for ep.8 will make me sit blankly until sometime tomorrow evening...

why do i always get the feeling the main goal of this drama is to see how much it can make people cry :/ :lol
i feel sorry for rui atm, but so happy the 2 are seemingly together...i couldnt couunt how many times i cried this ep :| i watched the rui-makino phone convo without subs, but i can still tell he knows it gonna be bad :| and now with shigeru walking in...why does tihs episode have to end !!!:| :lol

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 17th, '07, 00:55

sambuk wrote:
i feel sorry for rui atm, but so happy the 2 are seemingly together...i couldnt couunt how many times i cried this ep :| i watched the rui-makino phone convo without subs, but i can still tell he knows it gonna be bad :| and now with shigeru walking in...why does tihs episode have to end !!!:| :lol
Because there still is episode 8,9,10,11,12,?(?)!
I didnt cry at all. I cried only episode 1 when Makino told Onee-san her feelings about Tsukasa.

episode 7 was funny and cute but nothing what made me cry. since i dont have any connection to jiro, i havent cared about him and i was bored about the jiro + yuuki + sera story. like in episode 5. it was cute but the whole -i help makinos brother- story was boring. i think episode 8 will be more emotional so i might cry there.
all in all episode 7 was funny, boring and all the tsukasa + makino scenes were so cute. it made me really happy seeing them so often.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 01:02

i wasnt really bored by them at all, but when shigeru came into tsukushis room, all i could think was 'shut up shigeru' without even realising id thought it...i used to like her, but with the episode 8 preview she seems more like a villian determined to get with domyouji even though she knows he doesnt like her...i think im gonna HAVE to read at least SOME episode 8 spoilers :| im so weak when it comes to hanadan:| but i do agree ye, i got SO into the whole yuuki thing during the ep but when it came on in the preview i just thought...'PUT ON MORE MAKINO/DOMYOUJI!' i sorta didnt care much about rui anymore either...

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 17th, '07, 01:08

lsqB wrote:

you're so nice... thank u so much =D
Last edited by wnndy on Feb 17th, '07, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 01:09

agghh ive just read episode 8 spoilers/preview :| i wouldnt reccomend it to anyone:| most of the excitements gone :| (nothing to do with what it said, just purely because i know whats gonna happen. BE STRONG PEOPLE :lol
to me all things seem to point to the inevitable wedding, which will end up with tsukasa and domyouji running away together and leaving everyone behind...but i know it cant be as simple as tjat "|

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 17th, '07, 01:10

sambuk wrote:
i wasnt really bored by them at all, but when shigeru came into tsukushis room, all i could think was 'shut up shigeru' without even realising id thought it...i used to like her, but with the episode 8 preview she seems more like a villian determined to get with domyouji even though she knows he doesnt like her...i think im gonna HAVE to read at least SOME episode 8 spoilers :| im so weak when it comes to hanadan:| but i do agree ye, i got SO into the whole yuuki thing during the ep but when it came on in the preview i just thought...'PUT ON MORE MAKINO/DOMYOUJI!' i sorta didnt care much about rui anymore either...
I think in episode 8, in the end, Shigeru will realize that she cant win Tsukasas heart. Just finished watching episode 7. Did you notice when Shigeru went from makinos room out, how her smile disappeard? shes such a faker. I dont like her. She only causes troubles for Makino and Tsukasa. In the beginning she was ok but now she is only annoying and I wish she disappears with episode 8. I mean, SHE EXACTLY KNOWS about Makino and Tsukasa and still acts like she doesnt know anything. And then she meets with Makino and attack her weak point like "I can believe you, cant i? I can believe your words, cant i?" / And in episode 7 she said (when I understood right) "Im going to marry soon and when mother (her? oO) is here, we will talk about wedding plans. but you will come and celebrate with us, nee?" Oh gosh. In one hand she sorta blackmails Makino and in the other hand she hurts Makino. In the end Makino is just confused and we are annoyed.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 17th, '07, 01:19

MiIiyah wrote:
sambuk wrote:
I think in episode 8, in the end, Shigeru will realize that she cant win Tsukasas heart. Just finished watching episode 7. Did you notice when Shigeru went from makinos room out, how her smile disappeard? shes such a faker. I dont like her. She only causes troubles for Makino and Tsukasa. In the beginning she was ok but now she is only annoying and I wish she disappears with episode 8. I mean, SHE EXACTLY KNOWS about Makino and Tsukasa and still acts like she doesnt know anything. And then she meets with Makino and attack her weak point like "I can believe you, cant i? I can believe your words, cant i?" / And in episode 7 she said (when I understood right) "Im going to marry soon and when mother (her? oO) is here, we will talk about wedding plans. but you will come and celebrate with us, nee?" Oh gosh. In one hand she sorta blackmails Makino and in the other hand she hurts Makino. In the end Makino is just confused and we are annoyed.
ye i get what youre saying, but i think shigeru ... its hard to think atm i need sleep :lol ... it obvious she knows they love eachother, but she wants to be loved so i think sees it as every woman for herself, but i dont dislike her. i couldnt help smiling when tsukushi smiled at domyouji at the hot dog stand, that warmed me up a bit :lol. but when tsukushi was punching, in a fighting stance, (thin air obv.) on the bed, i wonder who shes thinking about fighting...maybe shigeru? or rui? that could be fun, and it looks like maybe NAOTHER rui and domyouji fight, you cant help but notice the anger in their eyes when they look at eachother. everyonre looks so depressed atm, i just wanna go and throw them all a huge party, get them drunk, and make them all smile and get along :lol ...then they can go back to being all depressed :lol

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 17th, '07, 01:23

sambuk wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
sambuk wrote:
ye i get what youre saying, but i think shigeru ... its hard to think atm i need sleep :lol ... it obvious she knows they love eachother, but she wants to be loved so i think sees it as every woman for herself, but i dont dislike her. i couldnt help smiling when tsukushi smiled at domyouji at the hot dog stand, that warmed me up a bit :lol. but when tsukushi was punching, in a fighting stance, (thin air obv.) on the bed, i wonder who shes thinking about fighting...maybe shigeru? or rui? that could be fun, and it looks like maybe NAOTHER rui and domyouji fight, you cant help but notice the anger in their eyes when they look at eachother. everyonre looks so depressed atm, i just wanna go and throw them all a huge party, get them drunk, and make them all smile and get along :lol ...then they can go back to being all depressed :lol
Lol xd.
Rui wont give up on Makino. He said that in the preview (thanks lilly <3). So I think soon there will be another fight between Rui and Domyouji. Ohh I will love episode 8.
Believe me or not but I love Tsukasas mother (in another way) LOL. I enjoy the bitching between Makino and Tsukasas mother.

momoji

Post by momoji » Feb 17th, '07, 01:43

hey anybody have a direct download link to this episode already? I'm on bandwidth restriction thingy and can only download it direct link...huhuhu sad

p/s: nothing related to hanadan---> does anybody have the direct link to chocolat starring johnny depp...hehe really want to watch this too....hohoho

sankyuuuuu in advance muahhhhxxx lets wait patiently for the awesome Lily to sub it... love ya sweethearttt!!!!!!!!!!

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 17th, '07, 01:57

hihi..i just watched some parts of ep.7 not the whole episode because i don't understand.. i'm wating for subs.. so that's why i decided to rewatch ep. 6... and i so like tsukasa's facial expression when his nee-chan said tsukishi was going to live in their house... that was so sweet =D

i love jun