[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 18:46

princess_jime wrote:"he didn't take his medicine today" ?! LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD
Genius!
well he had that absolutely crazy face that inspired that he was on medication or something! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 18th, '07, 19:11

I completely agree :lol ... on a side note: fybabe's comment on her blog about "just when you think that dom has finally stopped wearing hand-me-downs from prince..." OMG! XD XD XD XD XD :lol That comment just made my day! It's the funniest thing I've ever read! I thought I was the only one that was weirded out by his outfits-then got used to them-then got weirded out again!

ayumi_tanggo

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Feb 18th, '07, 19:12

in the manga, i know that yuki is broken heart over soijiro-sara relationship,
but she's end up having ichigo ichie "slept" with him.. but based on a "funny friendship relation" (that's how i think it is!) that jiro is her shining star (or something...) ('_';;) and she'll give everything to be with him.. (sweet yuki)

i wonder about their relationship in drama... will it be on the same stage as it is in manga?
wonder wonder...

though between yuki in manga and drama, both have a very different personality....

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 19:20

Thats why I luv the drama! You never kno if it will completely follow the manga or not^^

and im soo curious to see what is going to happen with yuki

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 19:43

Alien partner... Those avatars are soo cute! Especially the one with the saturn necklace! I might use that one instead of the one I've been 'borrowing' for the last couple of weeks. :) I also really like the one that says 'dream on'. The scene was hilarious!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 19:55

Kath-Lee wrote:Alien partner... Those avatars are soo cute! Especially the one with the saturn necklace! I might use that one instead of the one I've been 'borrowing' for the last couple of weeks. :) I also really like the one that says 'dream on'. The scene was hilarious!
thankies!well u can use it as much as u like! it`s all yours my partner! :P :P :P :P yep i absolutely loved that scene too!tsukasa had that perv look upon his face he was hillarious! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 20:01

lee`s little alien wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:Alien partner... Those avatars are soo cute! Especially the one with the saturn necklace! I might use that one instead of the one I've been 'borrowing' for the last couple of weeks. :) I also really like the one that says 'dream on'. The scene was hilarious!
thankies!well u can use it as much as u like! it`s all yours my partner! :P :P :P :P yep i absolutely loved that scene too!tsukasa had that perv look upon his face he was hillarious! :lol :lol :lol :lol
When he turned away and tried not to laugh I was sitting in my chair, giggling like crazy! XD Oh boy, that was a really really cute episode. And not a cliffhanger like last week, luckily. I want more!
Btw. Thanks for the permission to use your avatars. :thumright: I came home only like 20 minutes ago which is why I'm still too lazy to do anything that's close to work... for the moment, that is. I will change my avatar later.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 20:05

Kath-Lee wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:
When he turned away and tried not to laugh I was sitting in my chair, giggling like crazy! XD Oh boy, that was a really really cute episode. And not a cliffhanger like last week, luckily. I want more!
Btw. Thanks for the permission to use your avatars. :thumright: I came home only like 20 minutes ago which is why I'm still too lazy to do anything that's close to work... for the moment, that is. I will change my avatar later.
my pleasure,partner! :cheers: awwwww *hugs*!i finished my exams period and now i`m on vacation for a week!ABSOLUTE RELAXATION HERE I COME! :lol
i have to agree with u!this episode has been absolutely great,sweet,cute,perfect! :wub:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 20:13

Oh! I've been wondering about your exams since Friday. I've asked you about it too but I guess you missed that post due to our very lively community. :D Anyhow, CONGRATS! :cheers: Classes will start for me only in April so for now I can be really relaxed about watching Hanadan.
What was your favourite scene in ep 07? Mine was when Doumyouji woke up from his day dream and when Doumyouji took Tsukushi's hand and dragged her out of the house in order to look for Yuuki.
I was a bit surprised though about Doumyouji. When has he become such a good listener? :scratch: The Doumyouji I've known from the manga was always more like: "Tell me what's your problem, I will smash it with my bare fist - problem solved." I don't remember him to be that patient and understanding. Not that I would mind. I like the simple-minded Doumyouji as much as the caring. Can I have both? No? Alright then... *sigh*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 20:34

well the friday exam was like pretty hard but i hope i`ll pass it!*prays to God*

hmmmmm ...there were a lot of scenes i liked in this episode...but i liked the most the one when tsukasa was daydreaming,when he took tsukushi`s hand to go and find yuki and also the scene when he was hugging tsukushi and tama was watching them and then akira came and they were acting that they were cleaning the room!that was hillarious too :lol ....oh and when he was with tsukushi and akira at the f4 lounge and he let his bakaness out again and gave that baka look to tsukushi when she told him to not agree with her if he has no clue what is she talking about :lol and i also liked the scene with sojiro and yuki on that bloc! :wub:
about when did he became this patient thing....i suppose that the drama domyoji got more affected because of love :lol he understands the situation sojiro is in as he expierenced the pain of love already! :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 20:37

Kath-Lee wrote:Oh! I've been wondering about your exams since Friday. I've asked you about it too but I guess you missed that post due to our very lively community. :D Anyhow, CONGRATS! :cheers: Classes will start for me only in April so for now I can be really relaxed about watching Hanadan.
What was your favourite scene in ep 07? Mine was when Doumyouji woke up from his day dream and when Doumyouji took Tsukushi's hand and dragged her out of the house in order to look for Yuuki.
I was a bit surprised though about Doumyouji. When has he become such a good listener? :scratch: The Doumyouji I've known from the manga was always more like: "Tell me what's your problem, I will smash it with my bare fist - problem solved." I don't remember him to be that patient and understanding. Not that I would mind. I like the simple-minded Doumyouji as much as the caring. Can I have both? No? Alright then... *sigh*
yup dude! i agree with you :mrgreen: the anime was like that to. lol it was so funny hehe :D i cracked up at those parts.
can't wait til next friday......i am so excited.....next week is gonna take forever tho isnt it...o bugger!....can't wait..... :unsure: :-( :crazy: :goggle: :glare: :x :cussing: :cussing:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 20:55

lee`s little alien wrote:new avatars! :mrgreen: the handan inspiration didn`t let go of me today either :lol not that i`m complaining!anyway check them out :mrgreen:
let me know what u think! ^_^

They look amazing. Nice job : D

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 20:58

MiIiyah wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:new avatars! :mrgreen: the handan inspiration didn`t let go of me today either :lol not that i`m complaining!anyway check them out :mrgreen:

woooow so pretty, your like a photoshop-aholic =)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 21:09

MiIiyah wrote:

thankies! :mrgreen:

@ x_sushi_o lol i think i am!from times to times inspiration hits me :lol and i`m like doing and doing and doing avatars until i feel like there`s no avatar that i could make out of the pictures i have :lol

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 18th, '07, 21:22

aww... one more week... i can't believe i'm living my life day by day counting the hours until the next episode... i think i'm going insane!!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 18th, '07, 21:24

Awwwwww this is almost over, along with Hana Kimi. I need to find somethig new to watch

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 21:32

This sucks, after this, what i am going to watch. Ill miss my Tsukushi and Tsukasa love story. I hope for a new awesome drama.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 21:37

christaluvsdrama wrote:Awwwwww this is almost over, along with Hana Kimi. I need to find somethig new to watch
WHAT!!!??? it strtaed with kiss 2 is coming out???? OMG i love it started with kiss!!!!! love it love it LOVE IT!!!! when is it coming out??? :cheers: at the end of the last season it said it was coming out in 2008 right??? CANT WAIT!!!!! WHOO HOO!!! cant wait for handan too!!!!! yay!!! cant believe i HAVE to go to school tomorrow bummer!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: but i do miss all my friends because i havent seen them since two weeks! lol
anyway............CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 21:40

ISWAK 2 is coming out already?? I thought it was going to be a while ><

xkawaiix u seem so happi lol good 4 u^^

I've been searching 2 days 4 another good drama to watch after HYD... No luck yet O.o

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 21:42

All of you seem so happy. I already watched Nobuta wo produce, so I ruled that out. I also ruled out both Gokusens. Im still waiting for episodes of Sore Wa :scratch: and no luck really.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 21:51

coolies coolies!!! yeah i am well happy lol :D!!!!! i really did LOVE it started with a kiss i thought it was so sad, cute and funny!! i LOVE it so much!!! i loved the ending when they get married yay!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 21:52

coolies coolies!!! yeah i am well happy lol :D!!!!! i really did LOVE it started with a kiss i thought it was so sad, cute and funny!! i LOVE it so much!!! i loved the ending when they get married yay!! see ya guys gotta go to bed early...got school tomorrow! goodnight!!! :D

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 21:53

lee`s little alien wrote:well the friday exam was like pretty hard but i hope i`ll pass it!*prays to God*

about when did he became this patient thing....i suppose that the drama domyoji got more affected because of love :lol he understands the situation sojiro is in as he expierenced the pain of love already! :cry:
Good luck! You seem intelligent to me so I'm pretty sure you made it. :-)
As for Doumyouji: Yeah, that must be it. Add, he's matured faster than Doumyouji in the manga or anime as he has been in NY for one whole year. I guess such experiences really do make one change... Did I mention I've started watching Hanadan all over again? I must say it feels kind of weird to compare both seasons, and the charas' relations to each other. Doumyouji was a real jerk in the first season. But at the same time I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I find his kind of character the most interesting in stories: deep and somewhat dark on the surface but deep down vulnerable as anyone else, and so desperately yearning for love. :cry:

@xkawaiix: Unfortunately the anime ended too soon. All we've seen of Doumyouji was his attemts to win Tsukushi over. In the manga though we got to see what he's like when being in a relation. It was sometimes really strange to see how distant they were even after dating 'officially' and despite of their great love for another. In the anime when they finally got together they were like a 'normal' couple. They TOUCHED each other in the anime to tell you one thing. Tsukushi is way too uptight in the manga if you ask me. :roll

Btw. you two, mind if I add you as my friends, too? Now that I know about this... Frankly, I still dunno what this is all about, exactly. But I guess it tells me when you've posted something which can be really useful as people write so much in this thread. :goggle: As mentioned already, I cannot catch up! Lol

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 18th, '07, 21:56

Shigeru is just in love with Tsukasa...but she is nice...don't worry :p
She will admit the love between Tsukasa and Makino.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 21:58

yeah its cool!! i have already got you as my friend :D goodnight hanadan peeps!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:00

It seems she (shigeru) is in love with him. But sometimes you gotta let the person you love go, even if they dont love you back. It seems as if she comes to understand in future episodes. Let the person go to make them be happy.

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Feb 18th, '07, 22:04

I wish Makino and Rui ended up together . >_>

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:05

Shigeru's just a spoiled brat. She's filthy rich and an only child. You cannot blame her for being used to get everything she wants. :) But I don't think she actually means bad, nor does she seem stupid to me. As someone else said before she's probably gonna realize her place in the next episode, and then she will offer Tsukushi her place by Doumyouji's side. Lalala...

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:08

Kath-Lee wrote:Shigeru's just a spoiled brat. She's filthy rich and an only child. You cannot blame her for being used to get everything she wants. :) But I don't think she actually means bad, nor does she seem stupid to me. As someone else said before she's probably gonna realize her place in the next episode, and then she will offer Tsukushi her place by Doumyouji's side. Lalala...
I see what your saying. She doesnt mean harm.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 22:15

Kath-Lee wrote:Shigeru's just a spoiled brat. She's filthy rich and an only child. You cannot blame her for being used to get everything she wants. :) But I don't think she actually means bad, nor does she seem stupid to me. As someone else said before she's probably gonna realize her place in the next episode, and then she will offer Tsukushi her place by Doumyouji's side. Lalala...
I agree^^

I think she'll realize it soon and Kath-Lee the lala was quite random lol :lol

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 22:16

I think so too. Then she finally....disappear..<3
christaluvsdrama wrote:Awwwwww this is almost over, along with Hana Kimi. I need to find somethig new to watch
Hana Kimi is realllly funny. I luv it <3
Did you ever watch Devil Beside You? If not. Try it. Its really worth. You might dislike it in the beginning but then it starts getting very dramatic and romantic. Also its funny and Mike He (the actor) is hot. :p And right now they are doing another dorama called Exchange Love. Many say its Devil Beside You 2. Cant await <3
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 18th, '07, 22:18, edited 2 times in total.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:16

haruhi-san wrote:
I see what your saying. She doesnt mean harm.
i hope it turns out like the manga where Shigeru helps them get together =/

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:18

MiIiyah wrote:
Did you ever watch Devil Beside You? If not. Try it. Its really worth. You might dislike it in the beginning but then it starts getting very dramatic and romantic. Also its funny and Mike He (the actor) is hot. :p And right now they are doing another dorama called Exchange Love. Many say its Devil Beside You 2. Cant await <3>_>
yupyup Hana Kimi rocks<3 and Mike He and Rainie are one of my favorite couples :wub:
Last edited by x_sushi_o on Feb 18th, '07, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:19

AzNightDreams wrote:
I agree^^

I think she'll realize it soon and Kath-Lee the lala was quite random lol :lol
Hey, I'm in a good mood. :lol

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:19

What she did in the manga i found to be soooo cooool :cheers:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:23

haruhi-san wrote:What she did in the manga i found to be soooo cooool :cheers:
yehh, whoever didnt read the manga should definatley try it- its worth it =)

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:23

MiIiyah wrote:
Kehe. I think you'll like her more as soon as she gives up on marrying Doumyouji. She can be a really sweet person. I guess right now everyone's so strictly against her because she's Tsukushi's rival and probably the reason why they cannot be together.
x_sushi_o wrote:yehh, whoever didnt read the manga should definatley try it- its worth it =)
I second that! :wub:
Last edited by Kath-Lee on Feb 18th, '07, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 22:25

x_sushi_o wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Did you ever watch Devil Beside You? If not. Try it. Its really worth. You might dislike it in the beginning but then it starts getting very dramatic and romantic. Also its funny and Mike He (the actor) is hot. :p And right now they are doing another dorama called Exchange Love. Many say its Devil Beside You 2. Cant await <3>_>
yupyup Hana Kimi rocks<3 and Mike He and Rainie are one of my favorite couples :wub:
Yah! I ve really drooled when I ve seen Mike He only with boxershorts in bed XD.
Now I wanna see Matsujun and Shun half naked and im happy. :p

But I dont think that HanaDan2 will rely that much on the manga. Of course, many scenes are familiar but I dont want them to rely so much on the manga.
Also HanaDan 2 is based on fans ideas / what they wished / etc.
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 18th, '07, 22:27, edited 2 times in total.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:25

Kath-Lee wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Kehe. I think you'll like her more as soon as she gives up on marrying Doumyouji. She can be a really sweet person. I guess right now everyone's so strictly against her because she's Tsukushi's rival and probably the reason why they cannot be together.
yeh, watch when she gives up everyone will leave my "I-Hate-Shigeru-Club" :cry:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:26

Kath-Lee wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
That is truth. When she first appeared everyone didnt like her because Tsukushi was supposed to be in her place with Tsukasa.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 22:28

x_sushi_o wrote:yehh, whoever didnt read the manga should definatley try it- its worth it =)
I second that! :wub:[/quote]
Kath-Lee wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Nuh, not really. I dont like her behaviour at all. She IS a sweet and kind person but I dont like how she hurts Makino by purpose and how she kicks Makino under pressure.
Also she is soo fake..
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 18th, '07, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:32

MiIiyah wrote:Nuh, not really. I dont like her behaviour at all. She IS a sweet and kind person but I dont like how she hurts Makino by purpose and how she kicks Makino under pressure.
Also she is soo fake..
yeh i though when she told D in the previous episode that "if you break up w/ me ill kill myself" that was really mean cus i think she knows what happened w/ ken and all and in episode 7 she came to Mankino's room on purpose just toshow-off she was sleeping w/ D i was like, back off ****, that man is taken! :cussing: lol well, not really :whistling:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:34

She is kinda fake, though. I knew something was up about her, since the first time she said that she was Tsukushi's friend and took her shopping at that Jewerly place. And bought the same thing as her.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:36

she was just trying to buy them onto her side grrr >=(

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:41

Plus, how does she know where Tsukushi lives, in that apartment?
Its a little strange.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 22:42

x_sushi_o wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:Nuh, not really. I dont like her behaviour at all. She IS a sweet and kind person but I dont like how she hurts Makino by purpose and how she kicks Makino under pressure.
Also she is soo fake..
yeh i though when she told D in the previous episode that "if you break up w/ me ill kill myself" that was really mean cus i think she knows what happened w/ ken and all and in episode 7 she came to Mankino's room on purpose just toshow-off she was sleeping w/ D i was like, back off ****, that man is taken! :cussing: lol well, not really :whistling:
hehe yeah. And about the manga: I ordered the whole manga box. I should receive it soon. Also I ordered HanaDan1 dvd box.
And a friend is gonna send me all magazins in which HanaDan1+2 was included + 2 posters.
As soon as I received them, I'll scan and post in here.
Rumour: Matsujun dates Inoue Mao? Did they fall in love while doing that dorama?.

What d'ya think? For me its possible. Both are single and both fit pretty well together. Would be soo great if it was true.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:44

MiIiyah wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
Also she is soo fake..
hehe yeah. And about the manga: I ordered the whole manga box. I should receive it soon. Also I ordered HanaDan1 dvd box.
And a friend is gonna send me all magazins in which HanaDan1+2 was included + 2 posters.
As soon as I received them, I'll scan and post in here.
Rumour: Matsujun dates Inoue Mao? Did they fall in love while doing that dorama?.

What d'ya think? For me its possible. Both are single and both fit pretty well together. Would be soo great if it was true.
OMG im so jealous, your really lucky =) and i think that rumor is fake since they said theyre just really good friends, but i can see why you would feel that way ^^

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:45

x_sushi_o wrote:
Also she is soo fake..
I don't think she knows about Ken. But still, that was really weird, I admit. I'm still hoping this is just part of some super secret plot. For those of you who have watched the anime:
She has pretended over 3 months (I think) to be happily engaged to Doumyouji only to have him and Tsukushi get together without his mother being suspecious or even planning something to separate them... I know that's something a normal person wouldn't do. But that's just how dramas work...
Also I don't think she's hurting Tsukushi on purpose. If she really IS serious about Doumyouji right now then she's probably just really afraid Tsukushi might get back together with Doumyouji. So she keeps telling her how much she likes him. It's not fair but it's not exactly unfair either. They broke up after all and Tsukushi assured her before that it's definitely over.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 22:46

I think that they have on screen and off screen chemistry. It would suprise me a bit if they were to go out and not a big age difference.

Id like to see them go out together and let it work out. :wub:

But thats my fantasy. Its good that they are good friends.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 22:50

Yeah but I believe they r just good friends^^
but it'll be great if its true..

I think they match really well

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:51

MiIiyah wrote: Rumour: Matsujun dates Inoue Mao? Did they fall in love while doing that dorama?
OMG! That would be so cool. In a recent interview Matsujun has said that Maho-chan has matured a lot since last year. How's this relevant? Matsujun supposedly likes elder women. When I saw both of them together in shows back then when the first season was aired I always had the feeling he treats her like a child. But ever since the new season has started I've been having the impression that there's something between them that wasn't there before. It could be plain fan service though. (Which I think is more likely...)
Last edited by Kath-Lee on Feb 18th, '07, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 22:53

You ever watched [Tokyo Friend Park II] (2006.12.25) Guest - Hana Yori Dango Returns?
Its a show where the actors played many mini games. Mao and Matsujun seemed to me more than friends.
In other hand, Shun talked a lot to her and he always looked at her like he looks in HanaDan at her but well...hes too old haha.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 22:56

MiIiyah wrote:You ever watched [Tokyo Friend Park II] (2006.12.25) Guest - Hana Yori Dango Returns?
Its a show where the actors played many mini games. Mao and Matsujun seemed to me more than friends.
In other hand, Shun talked a lot to her and he always looked at her like he looks in HanaDan at her but well...hes too old haha.
Now that definitely sounds like fanservice. The producers or PR managers probably told them to act as most of the fans would like to see them.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 22:59

yeh they always do that to bring up the ratings for their dramas =)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 23:01

Kath-Lee wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:You ever watched [Tokyo Friend Park II] (2006.12.25) Guest - Hana Yori Dango Returns?
Now that definitely sounds like fanservice. The producers or PR managers probably told them to act as most of the fans would like to see them.
Probably. But who knows :p I really hope that there gonna be a PB of HanaDan.

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 18th, '07, 23:20

u guys.. don`t forget that Johney`s are not supposed to date or be involved in a relationship!! that`s y don`t get ur hopes up !! :P

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 18th, '07, 23:24

Eternal Snow wrote:u guys.. don`t forget that Johney`s are not supposed to date or be involved in a relationship!! that`s y don`t get ur hopes up !! :P
What about Tomoya Nagase and his long-term relation with Ayu then?

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 18th, '07, 23:31

Really?? he`s with her..?? *confused* :scratch: Aren`t Johney`s Forbidden to date?????????

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 23:34

I thought Johnnys were not allowed to date either :scratch:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 23:40

What the hell is/are JOHNNYS. lol
Explanation please! hah.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 18th, '07, 23:56

It's an entertainment company that recruits boys into boy bands. I'm not too familiar with Johnny's Entertainment, but MastuJun's group, Arashi is one of Johnny's bands. I have also heard that the owner of Jonny Entertainment may be harrassing these boys.. Don't know :crazy:

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 19th, '07, 00:04

Right, but I've heard that johnnys are allowed to date, just not publicly, because of that whole thing that happened with that kimura guy (he announced he was going to get married and some hard-core fans went as far as commit suicide...crazy!)

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 19th, '07, 00:10

Kath-Lee wrote:
She has pretended over 3 months (I think) to be happily engaged to Doumyouji only to have him and Tsukushi get together without his mother being suspecious or even planning something to separate them... I know that's something a normal person wouldn't do. But that's just how dramas work...
Also I don't think she's hurting Tsukushi on purpose. If she really IS serious about Doumyouji right now then she's probably just really afraid Tsukushi might get back together with Doumyouji. So she keeps telling her how much she likes him. It's not fair but it's not exactly unfair either. They broke up after all and Tsukushi assured her before that it's definitely over.
Ditto. I understand why many people think she's a combination of all the female "villians," rather rivals in the manga. But I just think Shigeru may be an okay character.. better than how she was portrayed. Yeah, dramas are different.. that's true.. But.. I'm hoping there will be a third season.. and Umi can be there.. so Shigeru wouldn't have to be the "bitchy" character.
Another thing, at the end of the 7th episode, in the previews for the next episode..
Shigeru playfully punches Tsukasa on his shoulder.. It could be her realizing she will never be with Tsuksa as she wishes, so might as well her love out with his problem... although she said I have another plan on my hands.. She could be planning something to help the two lovebirds out.
I know it may be wishful thinking, but i liked Shigeru and I'm just hoping she won't be the **** in this drama.
As for Tama, I think she is for Makino and Domyouji. I don't think she's against them.
Though she was listening in on their conversation, she may be analyzing how serious the two are about eachother. Afterall, she did help Tsukushi out in both the manga and anime.
That's just my two cents. Many may disagree with that.. but we'll all see soon on Friday. It's a long week ahead!!! :goggle:

Btw.. I think it was in MatsuJun's forum.. but someone was saying he was seen out with this model. That he's careful not to be seen with girls. Afterall, they are boys. What the hell are they to do? Ofcourse boys will be boys. They may not be allowed to say they're going out with someone, but that wouldn't stop them from secretly seeing someone.
Last edited by hmm_yeh on Feb 19th, '07, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 19th, '07, 00:11

hmm_yeh wrote:It's an entertainment company that recruits boys into boy bands. I'm not too familiar with Johnny's Entertainment, but MastuJun's group, Arashi is one of Johnny's bands. I have also heard that the owner of Jonny Entertainment may be harrassing these boys.. Don't know :crazy:
Yeah, I read and heard about those rumors...too :unsure: If I remember right some where proved to be true about the owner of Johnny Entertainment sexually harrassing some of the boys...Many people believe the owner is now to old to do any more harrassing :glare: but their where still rumors certain other members with in Johnnies Entertainment have harassed new johnny members. Anyway, I don't think Jun who plays Domyouji has ever been harassed at least he does not appears to be :glare:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 19th, '07, 00:12

princess_jime wrote:Right, but I've heard that johnnys are allowed to date, just not publicly, because of that whole thing that happened with that kimura guy (he announced he was going to get married and some hard-core fans went as far as commit suicide...crazy!)
OMG! people really killed themselves over that?!!! Wow, that is going beyond being a fan of a star...Some people take it way too far... :blink

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 19th, '07, 00:17

marie_23 wrote:
hmm_yeh wrote:It's an entertainment company that recruits boys into boy bands. I'm not too familiar with Johnny's Entertainment, but MastuJun's group, Arashi is one of Johnny's bands. I have also heard that the owner of Jonny Entertainment may be harrassing these boys.. Don't know :crazy:
Yeah, I read and heard about those rumors...too :unsure: If I remember right some where proved to be true about the owner of Johnny Entertainment sexually harrassing some of the boys...Many people believe the owner is now to old to do any more harrassing :glare: but their where still rumors certain other members with in Johnnies Entertainment have harassed new johnny members. Anyway, I don't think Jun who plays Domyouji has ever been harassed at least he does not appears to be :glare:
Old or not.. if he's interested in some boy trying out for a new boy band and their desperate.. I'd hate to think of what circumstances these people would go to just to get famous. :scratch: I read somewhere that there was one person who came out about the owner, but he was dismissed because of how big and powerful Johnny's Entertainment is in the entertainment world. That's rather sad. :glare:
I sure hope Jun hasn't been touched.. I wouldn't even want to know if he was.. :whistling:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 19th, '07, 00:18

princess_jime wrote:Right, but I've heard that johnnys are allowed to date, just not publicly, because of that whole thing that happened with that kimura guy (he announced he was going to get married and some hard-core fans went as far as commit suicide...crazy!)

What?? :O :O r u serious..?? this is the first time i hear about this.... is that y they`re not allowed to date..? but there r other Talent Agencys that don`t do that.. like the one of Oguri`s *Rui* ..

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 19th, '07, 00:20

ne~ Johney Entertainment is not only in Japan...?? it`s world-wide :O..?? would someone please tell me..??

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 19th, '07, 00:29

marie_23 wrote:
OMG! people really killed themselves over that?!!! Wow, that is going beyond being a fan of a star...Some people take it way too far... :blink
That's really bad. Being a fan is a nice thing, but those people should stay realistic.
Being a star seems to be really hard sometimes :unsure:
I really like Matsumoto Jun, but I'd never be jealous if he dates a woman.

By the way, I think Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao look very good together. :-)

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 19th, '07, 00:34

xxTsukushixx wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
That's really bad. Being a fan is a nice thing, but those people should stay realistic.
Being a star seems to be really hard sometimes :unsure:
I really like Matsumoto Jun, but I'd never be jealous if he dates a woman.

By the way, I think Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao look very good together. :-)
Me too...I enjoy supporting a star who I think is good...But I would never cross the line of being just a fan into being so possessive of him or her that I felt they should date no one or love anyone outside of family that would be wrong of me :unsure: I think people who do crazy stuff like kill themselves over a certain star they like have serious mental issues..Just my thought!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 19th, '07, 00:39

Those fans r crazy! If they r true fans, they will be happy for them if they start to date.. :blink

and marie_23 I agree.. they r seriously mental if they do suicide ><

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Feb 19th, '07, 00:41

hmm_yeh wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
Old or not.. if he's interested in some boy trying out for a new boy band and their desperate.. I'd hate to think of what circumstances these people would go to just to get famous. :scratch: I read somewhere that there was one person who came out about the owner, but he was dismissed because of how big and powerful Johnny's Entertainment is in the entertainment world. That's rather sad. :glare:
I sure hope Jun hasn't been touched.. I wouldn't even want to know if he was.. :whistling:
When I first heard and read about Johnny's Entertainment I thought...Wow! those poor guys only wanting to have a chance at being a star but have to submit to that gross old man...Then I found out some of my most favorite Male stars were part of Johnny's...I was like EWWWW :pale: I do believe something was and could very well be going on with in Johnny's Entertainment that has truth to the rumors. I just rather believe that some of the Male stars in Johnny's that I like have not been Harassed. Because if they have it would so gross me out even further...

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 19th, '07, 00:43

if my favorite stars hav been harrassed, I wouldn't want to even know lol (even if it wont change the fact that I like them^^)

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 19th, '07, 01:30

yes, iread about this too but correct me if i am wrong, but isn't Tomoya Nagase :wub: :wub: :wub: from TOKIO is or was dating Ayumi Hamasaki for over 4 years now and he is one of johnny boys too?

but killing yourself over the fact that your beloved idol is getting married is total maddness. i mean, come on, get a life people. it is not that you know them personally and they have promised to marry you.
fandon can get really scary sometimes.
but that old johnny better keep his hands off my junjun or else :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: , heeheehee, i guess there is some elements of fangirl in me but not the scary ones.
i will be supper happy to see him found his true love.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 19th, '07, 01:40

Yup thats exactly wut a true fan is.. supporting ur idol all the way even if they got married or harrassed by Johnny but that doesn't mean I wont hate Johnny 4 life after doing something like that hehe^^