[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:24

x_sushi_o wrote:yessssss, cant wait ^^ did anyone see the music video for arashi's "sakura sake"? you should watch it, its cute :roll
*starts searching for it*lol the only videos i saw from arashi are wish and love so sweet (now)! :D but have u seen mago mago arashi? :lol i`ve seen a few shows of it even if they were without sub i thought they were great! :mrgreen:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:27

x_sushi_o wrote:yessssss, cant wait ^^ did anyone see the music video for arashi's "sakura sake"? you should watch it, its cute :roll
Yes thats one of my favorite songs!! Its such a happy song lol xD

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:28

lee`s little alien wrote:
*starts searching for it*lol the only videos i saw from arashi are wish and love so sweet (now)! :D but have u seen mago mago arashi? :lol i`ve seen a few shows of it even if they were without sub i thought they were great! :mrgreen:

Oh yes i love Sakura sake song a lot i have the pv in my laptop.... the theme of the song is funny... its been 1 year now since the first time i saw this song....

and i love the theme of love so sweet also

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:31

lol, i watched 2 seconds of it and cant understand a thing :cry: i wish i could speak japanese =P

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:33

x_sushi_o wrote:
lol, i watched 2 seconds of it and cant understand a thing :cry: i wish i could speak japanese =P
I wish 2(dont we all xP) I even bought a cd to learn japanese and it didnt work at all :P

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:34

Kitto daijovo is great to!
Love the song and the clip =)
you sould see that to!
Last edited by shui chan on Feb 23rd, '07, 16:51, edited 2 times in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:35

AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
I wish 2(dont we all xP) I even bought a cd to learn japanese and it didnt work at all :P
I buy books to learn it :P

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:35

AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
lol, if i bought a cd to learn jap., my mom would probably kill me ^^ she thinks i spend too much time watching dramas- but what does she know? :argue:

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:37

shui chan wrote:Kitto daijovo is great to!
Love the song and the clif =)
you sould see that to!
Love that song. Its my favorite. Nino always had that hat on and the car disappeared while Sho was drving.

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:38

x_sushi_o wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
lol, if i bought a cd to learn jap., my mom would probably kill me ^^ she thinks i spend too much time watching dramas- but what does she know? :argue:
You think it's a parents thing? Mine have the same issues... lol :P

*wants the second half of the ep to play, but it's not cooperating* :wub:

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:38

x_sushi_o wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
my mother use to think that it was wierd but she doesn't now because she knows I'm studying the language. Now she wants to see them.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:39

x_sushi_o wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
my mom is the same but I convinced her to let me get it anyway xP
I learn most japanese from watching dramas

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:41

AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
this is the link to the song with english subb.... enjoy all

http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1375468HZQr ... 899&rank=0

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:46

my mum thinks i spend WAY TOO much time on tskasa (my computers name).......but i havent told her that i love watching dramas and anime.....she thinks that i am speaking to a so called boyfriend (which i dont :lol) on the internet!! whatever!!!! lol my mum is to nosy!!!! she is always poking around!!!! INVADING PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! hehe :D

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:47

if you guy want to see mago mago arashi with sub, then go to this site http://arashianfiles.orgfree.com/, they having the sub for it so you can understand. and i just watch ep. 8. i so happy now

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:49

WHAT!!!!! where did you GET EP8!!!! AHH!!!!! WHERE WHERE WHERE!!!! TELL ME!!!! LOL GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:51

xkawaiix wrote:my mum thinks i spend WAY TOO much time on tskasa (my computers name).......but i havent told her that i love watching dramas and anime.....she thinks that i am speaking to a so called boyfriend (which i dont :lol) on the internet!! whatever!!!! lol my mum is to nosy!!!! she is always poking around!!!! INVADING PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! hehe :D
I tried not telling her about my anime and drama thing

but my mom is nosy 2 and she ends up finding out :blink she also found out my love 4 my idols hehe xP

I still need a name 4 my computer lmao

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:53

kiki wrote:if you guy want to see mago mago arashi with sub, then go to this site http://arashianfiles.orgfree.com/, they having the sub for it so you can understand. and i just watch ep. 8. i so happy now
thanks ^^ can anyone tell me wht mago mago is exactly?

and xkawaiix my mom would send me to the mental hospital if i named my computer =P
Last edited by x_sushi_o on Feb 23rd, '07, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:56

WHERE IS EP8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!! WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET IT!!!!!!! D-ADDICTS HAVE NOT GOT IT YET AND NEITHER HAS OLD FART JAPANESE POP CULTURE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN YOU GET IT!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! :lol

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:57

x_sushi_o wrote:
kiki wrote:if you guy want to see mago mago arashi with sub, then go to this site http://arashianfiles.orgfree.com/, they having the sub for it so you can understand. and i just watch ep. 8. i so happy now
thanks ^^ can anyone tell me wht mago mago is exactly?
mago mago is split into two part,
1. is that they go and visit the lonly granparent and tried cheer them
2. they go and babysit little kid, cooking for them, something change their diaper, and by the end of the day, tried to see if the kid like their food.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:58

xkawaiix wrote:WHERE IS EP8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!! WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET IT!!!!!!! D-ADDICTS HAVE NOT GOT IT YET AND NEITHER HAS OLD FART JAPANESE POP CULTURE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN YOU GET IT!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! :lol
http://blog.naver.com/lov23

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:59

lol WHERE IS HANADAN EP8!!!!! TELL ME ANYONE ANYONE BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES!!!!! PLEASE!!!! :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 16:59

xkawaiix wrote:lol WHERE IS HANADAN EP8!!!!! TELL ME ANYONE ANYONE BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES!!!!! PLEASE!!!! :lol
someone tell her b4 she ends up strangling me LOL

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:00

thank yoo! :blink :blink :blink :blink *checks out the link ASAP*

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:03

AzNightDreams wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:lol WHERE IS HANADAN EP8!!!!! TELL ME ANYONE ANYONE BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES!!!!! PLEASE!!!! :lol
someone tell her b4 she ends up strangling me LOL
YO you people, would it kill you to actually read a few posts back? yeh i think it will ^^

EPISODE 8 LINK http://blog.naver.com/lov23

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:07

SORRY!!!!!! GOMEN!!! ARIGATOU GOSAIMASU!!!!!! ARIGATOU!!!!! ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOO!!!! HANADAN HEREEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII COOOOOOOMMMMMME!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! :lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:08

wait a minute i dont understand japanese????!!!! what do i click on HEEEEEELP!!!!! :(

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:12

xkawaiix wrote:wait a minute i dont understand japanese????!!!! what do i click on HEEEEEELP!!!!! :(
just clik on the video, there two video there, they are all ep. 8, the first is part 1 and second is part 2

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:12

o you can't download it???? you have to watch it on the internet??? o man!! when has it actually come out on bittorrent???

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:20

im going to be a patient little girl and wait 4 the subs xD

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:20

anyone??? hello???? anyone there???? AH!! i think i will wait till towmorrow for it to come out on sub as well.......i cant believe i just said that. and on the internet watching hanadan there are no subs....:(

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:22

AzNightDreams wrote:im going to be a patient little girl and wait 4 the subs xD
i agree with u until the "wait for the subs"part :lol as i think that i`ll watch it as a raw if the subs won`t be out yet when i finish downloading :lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:25

x_sushi_o wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:
lol i'm with all of you, I've taken a semester of it in college (they only had JPN1) i have a CD that you play in your car, I have the textbooks from my class, I even have the Rosetta Stone for Japanese, which works pretty well I think...and i downloaded this big file that had all different kind of learning japanese stuff (it's like 2GB!!!!!), loaded with subliminal, learning material, japanese basics 1 & 2, japanese for busy people, kana workbook, allllllll kinds of stufff, It's hard to do all of them lol but it has helped though

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:25

any news about the raw version ..... when it going to be released ....

can anybody tell me...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:26

YAY!!! me and aznightdreams are gonna wait til the subs come out!!! but where can you get the RAW version of ep8 to download??? anyone know??

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:31

lmao actually if it doesn't come out in 2 days, I'll go crazy and download the RAW

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:43

xkawaiix, chill out, ne. The show just went off the air only four hours ago. :blink The raw will be up sometime this afternoon, the subtitles sometime late tonight at.the.very.earliest. The people who give us this show for free can put their work up when they're ready.

The best thing about d-addicts is that you'll know about all of these when they happen because someone will post the links here. Keep watching the thread and relax. :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:47

GOMEN!! gomen.....:) arigatou gosaimasu!!! :lol i thought i got a bit outta control there for a second...he he :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:50

i agree with you twothrefour !we just have to wait here patiently!if we start freak out won`t make the raw version or the subs appear faster but we might get the ones that are doing this for us for free....upset cos they`ll feel presured and noone likes that!so let`s chill out a lil ne? :-)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:50

ah yes, it's being uploaded right now on perseis' CB

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:52

lee`s little alien wrote:i agree with you twothrefour !we just have to wait here patiently!if we start freak out won`t make the raw version or the subs appear faster but we might get the ones that are doing this for us for free....upset cos they`ll feel presured and noone likes that!so let`s chill out a lil ne? :-)
]

yes lets all sit down quietly and wait lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 23rd, '07, 17:55

Ok there it's up at http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:05

ARIGATOU GOSAIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:07

trunkims wrote:Ok there it's up at http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis
Sugoi, arigato! :wub:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:08

what does sugoi mean again???

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:10

xkawaiix wrote:what does sugoi mean again???
great or extraordinary ....if i got it right :lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:11

what!!?? i am soooo confused do print screens please......:D i love you!!! please??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:13

xkawaiix wrote:what!!?? i am soooo confused do print screens please......:D i love you!!! please??
haaaa?*in a tsukasa tone* now u got me confused :lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:14

i thought it meant awesome LOL

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:17

AzNightDreams wrote:
exactly!lol this was the word i was searching for :lol :lol :lol :lol seriously :lol

goddessrin

Post by goddessrin » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:20

AzNightDreams wrote:
It does mean awesome, I think it doubles as both. You can use sugoi as an exclamation like "AMAZING!" (which I guess doubles as awesome too, a synonym). Or you can use it as an adjective like a sugoi jutsu (sorry just watched Naruto), which is an amazing/awesome technique.

btw I know I ask this a lot but can someone please post up that site that streams these episodes? I'm on a different computer now and thus don't have the saved link handy.

Edit: I found the streaming site! Never mind guys :)
Last edited by goddessrin on Feb 23rd, '07, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

r3n

Post by r3n » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:21

just finished watching ep 8. Better than I expected :X

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:23

goddessrin wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:
It does mean awesome, I think it doubles as both. You can use sugoi as an exclamation like "AMAZING!" (which I guess doubles as awesome too, a synonym). Or you can use it as an adjective like a sugoi jutsu (sorry just watched Naruto), which is an amazing/awesome technique.

btw I know I ask this a lot but can someone please post up that site that streams these episodes? I'm on a different computer now and thus don't have the saved link handy.
oo k thnx 4 the explanation

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:25

lol, such a discussion, for just one little word I said XD

Yatta! just finished watching episode 8, can't wait for the subs so I can watch it again! :wub:

wieh! download @ 11 %

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:27

Isis wrote:lol, such a discussion, for just one little word I said XD

Yatta! just finished watching episode 8, can't wait for the subs so I can watch it again! :wub:

wieh! download @ 11 %
you DL from CB right

I can't DL from there

sooo waitting for torrent :whistling:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:27

where can you download the raw ep8 please??? the subs come out tomorrow right??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:28

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

wieh! download @ 11 %
you DL from CB right

I can't DL from there

i`m with ya!lol we`re the last 2 ones that haven`t got the raw under downloading ? :lol

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:29

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

wieh! download @ 11 %
you DL from CB right

I can't DL from there

Yeah, I'm downloading from clubbox... Untill two weeks ago I thought I couldn't either (I don't have an account) so I clicked the download away (so I thought) but roughly 2 hours later I received the message my download was done... Even before the torrent was up! :wub:

so I used the same technique I did then, and it's working! :cheers:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:31

what!!! i dont understand japanese!! help me!!! i clicked on the little tick box thing then what???

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:33

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

wieh! download @ 11 %
you DL from CB right

I can't DL from there

i`m with ya!lol we`re the last 2 ones that haven`t got the raw under downloading ? :lol
im the same

im acutally gonna wait and wait 4 the subs

EvilPuertoRican

Post by EvilPuertoRican » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:34

Are you guys really trying to break the most post on a thread record? Someone mentioned that the one with the most posts is Yamashita Tomohisa. If that is the case...everyone is doing a really good job on trying to catch up. :D

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:34

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:

wieh! download @ 11 %
you DL from CB right

I can't DL from there

noo, im w/ you too lol, i think i should just learn clubbox -.-" torrents are going to take a while too long =P

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:39

xkawaiix wrote:what!!! i dont understand japanese!! help me!!! i clicked on the little tick box thing then what???
(Let's see if I can get it right...)

Click on the title of the download, then the above of the 2 choices you get presented (haven't the foggiest what the second is, but the first is the one I use.)

Then another screen gets presented ( I dunno what it says, sorry) but in my case it is automatically switched to a log-in window, which I can click away... The download just fires up and does the rest...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:40

so we`re 4 that are waiting for the torrent! :mrgreen: gambate minasan!i`m sure it won`t last any longer! :P
@ evilpuertirican yep we`re trying to break the record :alcoholic: :cheers: :mrgreen:

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:42

lee`s little alien wrote:@ evilpuertirican yep we`re trying to break the record :alcoholic: :cheers: :mrgreen:

Go us! go us! :cheers:

Gomen, I seem to be in a strange mood this evening

*has seen to much Kurosagi the last few days*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:43

Isis wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:@ evilpuertirican yep we`re trying to break the record :alcoholic: :cheers: :mrgreen:

:lol that explains why i`m so calm today!i didn`t see anything sice i saw the 7th episode :lol :mrgreen:

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:49

Isis wrote:

:lol that explains why i`m so calm today!i didn`t see anything sice i saw the 7th episode :lol :mrgreen:
really? wauw... lol, the last 2 days I've seen 10 episodes of Kurosagi, and now I'm *impatiently* awaiting the last one to be uploaded...

(minor setback: I've seen them with french subs... which I totally didn't get... but I couldn't find the english subs anywhere online. The moment I had seen the 10th episode I noticed someone had uploaded ep 1 to 8 in english that day... so I had to start all over again XD so that makes 18 Kurosagi episodes in total... + Not to forget Lunch Queen.)

*has serious problems*

thank goodness I have a week off from school, AISHITERU VACATION!!! :wub:
now I can fangirl all I like

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:51

it wont let me click on the title of the download!!! i dont know why!!! ahh!!! i will just have to wait until they come out in english words lol :D arigatou anyway!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:52

whoah u`ve really been busy :lol my vacation ends on sunday :mrgreen:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:55

Isis wrote:
xkawaiix wrote:what!!! i dont understand japanese!! help me!!! i clicked on the little tick box thing then what???
(Let's see if I can get it right...)

Click on the title of the download, then the above of the 2 choices you get presented (haven't the foggiest what the second is, but the first is the one I use.)

Then another screen gets presented ( I dunno what it says, sorry) but in my case it is automatically switched to a log-in window, which I can click away... The download just fires up and does the rest...
ok 1. clubbox is written in korean not japanese
2. I've posted twice how people can download from clubbox but everyone seems to forget about doing that and just wait for the torrent so if you want me to give you the site that has the instructions with pics on how to download from clubbox tell me and
3. there is a low quality bitorrent of episode 8 thats out now but....there is only like 1 seeder so its kinda running slow
so you decide
よしがんばってね :thumleft:

Isis

Post by Isis » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:56

xkawaiix wrote:it wont let me click on the title of the download!!! i dont know why!!! ahh!!! i will just have to wait until they come out in english words lol :D arigatou anyway!!
You can't click the text next to the first selection box in the row? That's odd...

@ lee's little angel

Yup :whistling:

(why do you think my sig is saying Watching: A lot ;) )

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:58

lee`s little alien wrote:whoah u`ve really been busy :lol my vacation ends on sunday :mrgreen:
mine 2 bleh i wish i had another week off

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 23rd, '07, 19:05

lol did everyone have this week off, my vaca ends on sunday too.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 19:05

AzNightDreams wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:whoah u`ve really been busy :lol my vacation ends on sunday :mrgreen:
mine 2 bleh i wish i had another week off
at least time passes faster when i`m at the university :lol so it`s ok with me if i start on monday with the condition to not have classes early in the morning :lol cos i`m a really grumpy when i have to wake up at 6:30am to get ready to go to school :lol :crazy: lol they are not human to ask us get up so early :lol

*keeps refreshing the torrent page*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 23rd, '07, 19:08

FlameWolf21 wrote:lol did everyone have this week off, my vaca ends on sunday too.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :salut: high five!