[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 03:53

:lol :lol I was reading the translation for ANN when Jun and Shun were on the phone with Mao, at first she seems half asleep...it's just so cute I'll put the conversation under spoiler tags cuz it's just so long credit to CeeCi
Shun: Jun-kun, you were talking about coming to my radio show today right~?
Jun: Yeah I did~ I said I'm going to Oguri Shun's place. Also, I was with Mao-chan today until around noon, and I told her "I'm going (to Shun's radio) today" and she just said "Oh ok~. Ganbatte ne!(Good luck!)" to me, I was thinking what was that~ So I told her I'll phone her tonight!
Shun: I see. Mao-chan doesn't have a nickname though~ (*note: Shun and Jun were talking about the cast members and their nicknames)
Jun: Mao-chan doesn't have a nickname~
Shun: Right? Mao-chan's just Mao-chan. So what should we do about Mao-chan? Should we let her tell us everyone's nicknames? Or should we just ignore her and go on?
Jun: Ok~ let's just take the time and ignore her?! Lol
Shun: hahahaha~ Yeah completely take the time lol
Jun: hahahahaa~
Shun: Mao-chan was probably thinking "It's coming! It's coming!(the phone call)" (and got her hopes up) and now she's probably all disappointed hahaha
Jun: hahaha should we phone her then?
Shun: Let's see and phone her? Ok?
Jun: Ok~ It'll be funny if it was a completely different person (that answers the phone)~
Shun: Yeah it's midnight… It'll be bad if we phone the wrong person
Jun: Are you sure you know (Mao-chan's number)? We can’t phone the wrong person~
Shun: Yup, can't phone the wrong person. Ok, let's try and phone Mao-chan! So, what were you thinking of talking about, phoning Mao-chan?
Jun: Nothing really in particular..
Shun: Haven't thought of anything in particular?
Jun: Yup, I'm not the type to.. decide those things
Shun: I see~
Jun: Since it's Oguri Shun's "All Night Nippon", it should be Shun who decides these things right?
Shun: True true!
*phone rings*
Shun: Wha? The phone's ringing.. ah it stopped lol
Jun: What what?
Shun: What what??
Jun: What happened??
Shun: lol Ok, let's try to phone her then~ Mao-chan we're phoning you now~! I wonder if she's listening?
Jun: It'll be funny if the electricity gets cut off now
Shun: Yah~ that's that hahah Jun-kun and Mao-chan have been filming since yesterday until 6 o’clock this morning. And then after that, filming since noon so~ Mao-chan being tired might have slept already.
Jun: That's true~ It wouldn't be a surprise if she was sleeping now
*Mao-chan's phone ringing ring*
Shun: It's ringing
Jun: I wonder if shevll pick it up? If it's the answering machine, let's just keep talking until the end lol
*click*
Shun: She answered!
Jun&Shun: Hello~ (that's moshi moshi)
Mao-chan: ...Hellooo....
Shun: You're gloomy~~ lol
Jun: Lead actress is gloomy again today~ lol
Shun: How were you~?
Jun: Were you actually listening?
Mao: Umm yeah~..... I was listening. I was listening...I was really thinking of going to sleep but I tried hard (to stay awake) ~
Jun: Yeah~
Mao: But I set my alarm to 1am and I woke up~
Jun: Eh? Were you sleeping until then?
Shun: But that's understandable~ You have filming tomorrow too right?
Mao: Ehhh~ because~.... Tomorrow's filming's at Chiba! ......Uma-Gao(Horse face)! Wait no....Shun-kun… (*note*Umagao/horse face is the cast's nickname for Shun lol)
Shun: Youuu~~...seriously…
Mao: Long time no see~
Shun: Long time no see~ We haven’t seen each other lately ne?
Mao: We haven't~
Shun: Yup. So we got this message "What do the Hanadan cast members call each other?" Mao-chan, do u have different nicknames for Abe-kun and Shouta-kun?
Mao: Umm… Abe-kun is~.. Ton-ton right~
Jun&Shun: Yup Ton-ton
Mao: But Abi-kun is~~…....
Shun: You just called him Abi-kun lol you ok?
Mao: lol umm..haha can't seem to talk properly lol
Jun: So, Abe-kun is..?
Mao: Yup Abe-kun…..lol What was I going to say? Hahaa
Jun: I wouldn't know that lol. Think of it yourself hahah
Mao: lol umm… Ton-ton's Ton-ton right?
Jun: What about Shouta?
Mao: Umm.. Shouta is Shou-tan
Jun: Only Mao-chan really calls Shouta Shou-tan right?
Shun: Yeah!
Mao: Yup! Um.. thinking of new names....back then....was really popular.... hehehe (LOL poor Mao-chan seems so asleep she doesn't know what she’s talking about anymore xDDD)
Shun: What are you saying?? Lol
Jun: What's so funny?
Mao: hahaha
Shun: Back then?
Mao: hahaha
Jun: lol You're still half-asleep? ..Right?
Shun: I really didn' know that…that it was popular back then?
Mao: hahah for me ne
Shun: Ah~h
Jun: It's like "my boom" right? (My boom = slang for something that's someone's personally really likes)
Mao: "My boom!" Yup, so I thought there wouldn't be anyone who calls Matsuda Shouta “Shou-tan” so I called him that….It's kinda established now right? Recently.
Shun: Ah~h you think that yourself right??
Mao: Hey, Horse face!
Shun: lol Shut up! What are we gonna do if that (Horse face) gets established??
Jun: But it's really horse face hahaha
Shun: hahaha seriously you guys~~ What would be do if that gets established?! Technically I'm still playing the role of Hanazawa Rui!
Jun: So from today, there might be no more Shun-kerbell right? (Shun-kerbell is also Shun's nickname hahah.. something to do with Tinkerbell apparently xD)
Shun: hahah horse mask?lol
Mao: What.. Shun-kerbell?!
Jun: What do you think? Shun-kerbell??
Mao: It kinda… makes me pull away slightly (This part’s kinda hard to translate.. it basically means back away cuz it's disgusting/weird/etc hahah)
Jun: Yeah…pull away right…
Shun: hahaha baka~ Everyone’s calling me Shun-kerbell now! That’s rude to everyone!
Mao: Hai.. really grateful…
Shun: So Mao-chan
Mao: Yupyup
Shun: Mao-chan~ let's start calling Jun "Macchan" from now on!
Mao: Let's call him that~ I'm thinking of calling him that.. but~~ If we call him that~.. I have a feeling he's gonna kick us..
Shun: hahahah
Jun: Have I kicked anyone up until now..? To say the truth.. I've never kicked anyone right?!
Mao: Whats?
Jun or Shun (LOL sorry can't tell): Whats?
Mao: Whats? But but.. yeah… technically, he is an idol
Jun & Shun: hahahhahaa
Jun: Oh! We got a new e-mail!
Shun: [reading the mail] “Are there parts where you think each member has changed? It would also be great to hear some revelations about each other!”
Jun: Ah~ let’s ask this! Was it a year ago? It was October last year right?
Shun: It’s about a year and a half ago ne~
Jun: So, after filming together, what ways have Shun and I changed in comparison to before?
Shun: Is there? Me and Jun… have we changed?
Jun: It’s okay. Just say it here~!
Mao: In what ways Shun-kun and Jun-kun’s changed… Ummm………Um………..
Jun: No? Ok! lol there isn’t right? Lol
Mao: hahah.. Shun-kun’s…. become a lot more cheerful
Jun: He has~~ definitely! It might also be because he’s doing “All Night Nippon”.. He’s really changed!
Mao: Yup, he’s changed!
Shun: Really!
Jun: What was Mao-chan’s first impression? Of Shun?
Mao: First impression? First impression~… Before doing this job (Hanadan)~ we were together in a drama but we never talked at all…
Jun: Even when you were on set filming together?
Mao: It was just kind of like… Hello~..
Shun: But we didn’t have that many scenes together ne
Mao: It was kinda like… “I’m Oguri~ Shun..”
Jun: Ah~ I see I see.
Shun: Hey hey hey hey, what, what is this?! How low are you two planning to sink me?!
Mao: Eh? What do you mean?
Shun: Don't go “eh”!!
Mao: And, when we were filming Hana yori Dango, it just happened that we were at both at TBS buying something to drink at the vending machine..
Jun: So you met each other?
Mao: Yeah! Even though I don’t think he remembers..
Shun: I don’t remember~
Jun: And, how was it that time?
Mao: I said “Hello~ from now on, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” and he was just like “Ah……Yoroshiku onegaishimasu…” (LOL sorryyy I really couldn’t think of a good way of translating “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu”… I guess it’ s kind of like “nice to meet you”?? haha but it’s pretty common so hopefully you all get the idea^__^;; lol)
Jun: I see~
Shun: What?? I didn’t do anything wrong!!
Jun: You didn’t do anything wrong but… that’s pretty cold
Shun: lol
Jun: But I wasn’t like that right?
Mao: No~~ It was cruel~
Jun: ahahahahaa
Shun: ahahaha Yes! Yes! Say it~ Say it~! Haha
Jun: Eh? Was I cruel..?
Mao: I also met Jun-kun at one of the hallways or something in TBS
Jun: Eh? When? When did we meet?
Mao: Seriously..
Shun: See, Jun doesn’t remember either~
Mao: See, he doesn’t remember right? It was on the fourth floor~ fourth floor!
Jun: Eh? When was it that we met??
Mao: It was on the fourth floor of TBS. It was when we were matching our outfits or something~ I was in front of the vending machine this time and he came walking briskly from across the hallway.
Jun&Shun: Briskly ne
Mao: Yup brisky.. and I thinking Oh! It’s Ma-Ma-Ma- Matsumoto Jun san~~! (she said it in a Kansai dialect way “Matsumoto Jun san ya~”)
Jun: Why is it in Kansai dialect? lol and you thought..
Mao: And I thought.. I said “I’m Inoue Mao. I’ll be playing the role of Makino Tsukushi!” and he just looked all dumbfounded and was kind of like “A-Ah~ Hello~..” and he just left!
Jun: hahahaha
Shun: hahhahaa You’re even colder than me!! Lol That’s cruel! Lol
Jun: It wasn’t like that! I must have been nervous! No wait, I remember that,… I don’t really remember it but…
Shun: So you don’t remember it? Lol
Jun: I don’t remember it but… But I knew I was going to be working with Mao-chan so I wasn’t dumbfounded!
Shun: But Mao-chan~ Weren’t you looking at him weirdly? From the beginning? When you look at someone! You kind of look at someone you first meet in a biased way so~ Maybe that’s why you think that~?
Jun: Maybe you’re just pessimistic?
Shun: Yeah! Maybe that's why you remember it in that way

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 04:15

here's the final part of the phone convo- they talk about when Jun and Mao had to act boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time after meeting again credit to CeeCi
Mao: No it’s not like that! Really.. Even after showing cheerful smiles it was like it didn’t even matter~..
Jun: No, Mao-chan.. Even after we were matching our outfits and, we went to do do a photoshoot for a poster, I was thinking “What a gloomy girl…”
Mao: hahaha but that time, I could tell you tried really hard to talk to me
Jun: I tried hard right? I tried really hard that day!
Mao: Yup!
Jun: And.. there wasn’t really much to say so I was thinking What should I do? I got really overwhelmed~ And since Mao-chan goes to university.. it got to “Hey then let’s go Goukon” hahaha…
Shun: hahahah but it’s hard right~ Having to play a boyfriend/girlfriend role all of the sudden. You gotta be so close together (for the photoshoot) the first time you meet
Jun: Yeah~ we had to take pictures together~..
Mao: Yeah! We were told to “look into eachother’s eyes” and such!
Shun: Yup, usually you wouldn’t have to be so close to someone you just met
Jun: Yup~
Shun: That’s really a lot of trouble! You really gotta work had and gotta talk to eachother. But there really isn’t much to say since you don’t really know anything about each other!
Jun: There isn’t..
Shun: It’s like “Yeah I’ve seen what you’ve done previously~” (drama-wise I guess lol)
Jun: But you can’t really ask “How was it?” right!
Shun: Yeah??
Jun: It just ends with “Ah~Thank you!” In a polite/standard way
Shun: Standard~ Everytime it always begins with “Arigatougozaimasu” battles right~ (Arigatougozaimasu battles = “thank you” battles where it’s basically just politely saying thank you back and forth to eachother lol)
Jun: Yup~ But Mao-chan’s become more cheerful! I think
Mao: Really? Lol
Jun: Yes. Even though.. she’s like this today.. she’s really become a lot more cheerful
Mao: Say it more~!
Jun: You’ve become more cheerful~ How many more times should I say it~? I think you’ve become more cheerful! Really!
Shun: I think so too. I think you’ve become more cheerful too!
Mao: Really~ That’s good!
Shun: So, Jun and I are gonna keep on going
Mao: Yupyup
Shun: So as long as you still have energy left, try to keep on listening as much as you can~
Mao: Yup, I’ll be listening. Careful you don’t get taken over~!
Shun: Yup, we’ll do our best~
Jun: We’ll phone you again at around 2:50 k~ lol
Mao: Hey!! Lol
Shun: Ok, Mao-chan thank you~
Jun: Thank you~ Do your best tomorrow~ (Ganbatte ne)
Mao: Ganbatte ne~ Byebye~

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 25th, '07, 04:26

Oh trunkims. I finished checking.
I only changed a few places. Good job!

@everyone
like I said on the subtitle thread,
[quote]The softsub will be out at http://jLand.wordpress.com at exactly 8:30PM PST.
(I hope the timer works...)/quote]

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Feb 25th, '07, 04:31

The softsub will be out at http://jLand.wordpress.com at exactly 8:30PM PST.
(I hope the timer works...)/quote]
Yay! X3. Thank You for your hardwork everyone. A lot of people are grateful for your hardwork X3

devil127

Post by devil127 » Feb 25th, '07, 04:51

hey if the subs are posted anywhere, could someone plaese let me kn. Thank you. and and thaks to everyone who kept the downloading going so the rest of us can download faster.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 25th, '07, 05:01

THE SOFT SUBS ARE OUTTTTTTTT!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsi6v4

CREDITS TO LILY AND ALL THE TIMERS!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 25th, '07, 05:36

^^ thank you so much!!

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Feb 25th, '07, 07:31

I can't believe that the subs are out so soon!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 25th, '07, 07:56

Quick question, does anyone know if there's going to be a hanadan 2 OST released?

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 25th, '07, 08:15

Quick question, does anyone know if there's going to be a hanadan 2 OST released?
Oh, I don't see it happening for awhile. Neither Arashi's nor Hikki's single hasn't been out that long, has it? Although you like the music, you may want to check out the soundtrack for Kurosagi. A lot of the same instrumental tracks.

Episode 8 was flat-out terrific. The show's flowing like Season 1 again, deftly mixing the manga storylines and resolving things without filler. This episode nicely deepend some of the emotional terrain of the side charactes, without belaboring it with distractions. Also, the show's stripped back the comedy a bit, and it gave this episode much more consistent and resonant emotional tone. The way the show's blended the Tama storyline and the Shigeru storyline has been pretty inspired, and it's really paid off here.

Liked the K-drama elements here and there . . .
That whole airport sequence, with Makino running in the airport looking for Shigeru, is so K-drama. I was half expecting somebody to develop a terminal disease on the escalator! ;)
My favorite sequence was
Doumyoji prostrating in front of Rui. To me, the episode was not just about resolving the love rivalries, but the adult Doumyoji atoning for his actions. He made this mess, and he now cleaned it up. It's especially moving because it highlighted Rui's own conscience over the two, which finally effected Tsukasa to do the right thing.

Also liked how the show didn't press too hard with Rui as a love rival. He's just not a strong enough character in either the original manga or this drama to make you want their relationship to actually happen. He's too docile, passive, too introverted to really have emotional connection with her or any other female character.

Thought the chest tap was really funny though. You ma' boy Rui. No, YOU ma' boy Doumyoji. We soldeiers holla! :D :D
As for Shigeru . . .
I felt the live-action drama underplayed the friendship between Shigeru and Makino. That's really what made the Shigeru story arc so dark -- that innocent Shigeru got pulled into their not so little drama, acted out severely, and nonetheless loved them both -- in the manga.

But this episode seemed to make up the difference. Shigeru finally walks into the dark side, throws herself at Doumyoji with fundamental misunderstandings about how men and women relate.
Really liked the Tama/Kaede dynamic . . .
It was SO COOL to see the matriarch of the Doumyoji family told off by the matriarch of the Doumyoji house. Kinda hinted at Kaede's own history with the Doumyoji clan and hers and Tsukasa's place in their clan lineage. I really, really liked the actress's portrayal for Kaede, where the manga Kaede is vicious and ice cold, this one is a little pouty and only evil on occasion.
Finally . . . maybe it's the recent JunMao speculation, but yeah I'm picking a unusual vibe between the two actors, in this and last episode. It could be the familiarity between the two, but there's something going on between the two. The chemistry is kinda telepathic between them now; their timing is unusually tight with each other, and their physical space is unusually close, even for romantic pairings.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Feb 25th, '07, 08:15

Rori wrote:Quick question, does anyone know if there's going to be a hanadan 2 OST released?
Most likely not, because they use the same OST in season 2;
But please correct me if I'm wrong! =D

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 25th, '07, 08:21

Most likely not, because they use the same OST in season 2;
But please correct me if I'm wrong! =D
I think it's likely because there's still a lot of original (IMO better) music used here. Some of it is lifted from his other work, notably "Yamaki"'s Kurosagi. There was also some music from the first season that didn't feature in the soundtrack. And so you may see different takes of Tsukushi's theme.

And in other important news.

As of Sunday 12:21am PST,

#1 thread = 448
HYD 2 thread = 396

52 pages to go . . . ;)

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Feb 25th, '07, 08:35

does anyone know a site where you can translate english to alphabet japanese??

like i dont want the kanji chars etc...

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 25th, '07, 08:35

lol #1 thread, we are not going to give up or lose to hyd! GO YAMASHITA. joking!! and here i am contributing posts.

haha i cried during ep 8. it was weird! i had crazy mixed emotions. in the beginning i was angry, outraged & furious. then slowly towards the end, i was ballen ='( . finally, a good episode i can boast about :D

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 25th, '07, 08:36

nychandball wrote:does anyone know a site where you can translate english to alphabet japanese??

like i dont want the kanji chars etc...
if not kanji, you want hiragana then? their lots of translators online, you can search japanese translator in yahoo.com or something.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 08:44

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :cheers: thank you so much for the subs lilly-chan and trunkims-chan !*pushes the play button to the 8th ep*

prettyboykasper

Post by prettyboykasper » Feb 25th, '07, 10:47

best episode.......wow :`[

www.myspace.com/kaspurrr

be my friend <3

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 11:31

just finished watching ep 8!man i`ve got so many mixed feelings after seeing this one!lol is the scriptwritter trying to make us feel sorry for all those that have become between tsukasa and tsukushi? :lol well it works perfectly cos i`m really feeling sorry for shigeru!*sighs*
lol so now the last villan and the strongest is tsukasa`s mom! :crazy: *shouts*i don`t want the rain sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i surrely don`t want things to get worse again! :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 11:54

here are my favourite moments of this episode!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0018.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0019.jpg[/img] <<<i`m speechless about this scene :blink
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0014.jpg[/img] arigatou rui!well tsukasa kneeling down like that in front of him.....made him understand that tsukasa`s feeling are real,true,strong....and that he can make tsukushi happy(still in shock after the kneeling down scene :blink )
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0020.jpg[/img] <<< sugooooooooi tama sempai!i never thought there was someone that could shut the old hag`s mouth! :blink way to go tama!!!!( i`m in double shock now :blink someone shut kaede`s mouth and tsukasa kneeled down)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0021.jpg[/img] arigatou shigeru!lol u got them fooled u got us fooled....i really thought she was that careless that she didn`t saw that tsukushi and tsukasa had feelings for eachother!(shock after shock after shock :lol )

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... ap0015.jpg[/img] love so sweet,love so true,love so strong! :wub: now this is something that hasn`t been a shock as i`ve been expecting for this for some time now :wub:

AND I REALLY DON`T WANT THE RAIN SCENE IN THE 9TH EP!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 25th, '07, 12:32

KYAA! i've got all my art gcse work to do for thursday :| 2 years of a doubble gcse to annotate and mount :| but what a reward to look forward to! subbed episode 8! i wanna see it NOW NOW NOW!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 12:34

sambuk wrote:KYAA! i've got all my art gcse work to do for thursday :| 2 years of a doubble gcse to annotate and mount :| but what a reward to look forward to! subbed episode 8! i wanna see it NOW NOW NOW!
gambate! :cheers:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 25th, '07, 15:08

^ lol, what does gambate mean :scratch: , sorry im slow like that -.-"

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:14

x_sushi_o wrote:^ lol, what does gambate mean :scratch: , sorry im slow like that -.-"
"do your best"....as far as i know :scratch:

hillz33

Post by hillz33 » Feb 25th, '07, 15:17

ah wow, so just finished watching epi 8!
and oh my, did Shugeru surprise me >o<
she annoyed int he first half of the episode....then yeh bam* she twisted the whole thing...=X hmm ahwelz...a liked it.....but poor RUI =[ ahwelz.....

anywayz.....anticipating for episode 9 nxet friday! :lol: :D

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 25th, '07, 15:17

yay! lee`s little alien your on!! ^.^ i thought i was the only one :unsure: did you read the spoilers on jLand for episode 10?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:23

:lol yep yep i`m on!24/24 :lol (joking) it`s gotten so quiet on here :scratch:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:25

x_sushi_o wrote:did you read the spoilers on jLand for episode 10?
nope i don`t like to read spoilers but as i`ve seen from your reactions.....it`s going to be bad :cry: :unsure:

@ hillz 33 shigeru did surprise as all! :blink i couldn`t stand her from the 2nd episode and rui started to get on my nerves too :lol these two didn`t stand a chance in front of the love between tsukushi and tsukasa...they`re destined to be together yet life stands in their way :cry:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 25th, '07, 15:34

hii everyone xD

wow this thread moves fast lol

I still need to watch episode 8 was it good?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:36

AzNightDreams wrote:hii everyone xD

wow this thread moves fast lol

I still need to watch episode 8 was it good?
THE BEST :wub: :mrgreen:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 25th, '07, 15:39

*really wants to watch it now* The subs r out right? Im going to go download it now xD

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 25th, '07, 15:43

Aww! I'm so happy it turned out the way I hoped it would. Shigeru's still the lovable Shigeru we know! :D But it still would've been cool if they had done it or did something like the end of anime.. When he creates a fake marriage to fool Kaede. That was pretty funny.

Anyhow.. I don't know if I really want to see next episode.. that rain scene is the most heartbreaking. I hated that scene.. and what happened to Domyouji.. well.. let's just say.. you'll tear up. :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:44

AzNightDreams wrote:*really wants to watch it now* The subs r out right? Im going to go download it now xD
do that!*sits and waits for ur reaction* :mrgreen: :salut:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 15:50

hmm_yeh wrote:
Anyhow.. I don't know if I really want to see next episode.. that rain scene is the most heartbreaking. I hated that scene.. and what happened to Domyouji.. well.. let's just say.. you'll tear up. :cry:
i don`t want to see the rain scene either :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 25th, '07, 16:00

yeah we all LOVE shigeru now guys right!! i just dont want doumyuuji to loose his memory in ep10 apparently!! but i aint sure. thats what people are saying, i just read it on this forum. :lol i loved ep8!! but it was a bit sad! i felt sorry for shigeru! i want to hug shigeru....:(

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 16:04

x kawaii x please hide that into a spoiler tag :-( not everyone on here read the spoiler for the 10th ep :unsure: about shigeru she was a right biatch for 7 episodes but with what she did she washed away all her sins!she sure did the ultimate sacrifice for the one that she loved :cry:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 25th, '07, 16:14

lee`s little alien wrote:x kawaii x please hide that into a spoiler tag :-( not everyone on here read the spoiler for the 10th ep :unsure: about shigeru she was a right biatch for 7 episodes but with what she did she washed away all her sins!she sure did the ultimate sacrifice for the one that she loved :cry:
yupyup, i you love someone set the free =)

but what i wanna know is how in only 3 episodes:
how are they gonna get rid of Umi-Chan, get back Domyouji’s memory AND have the canada snow scene, with a happy ending :cry: :cry: :cry: noooooooooooo!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 16:18

x_sushi_o wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:x kawaii x please hide that into a spoiler tag :-( not everyone on here read the spoiler for the 10th ep :unsure: about shigeru she was a right biatch for 7 episodes but with what she did she washed away all her sins!she sure did the ultimate sacrifice for the one that she loved :cry:

how are they gonna get rid of Umi-Chan, get back Domyouji’s memory AND have the canada snow scene, with a happy ending :cry: :cry: :cry: noooooooooooo!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol in a 3rd seaon?maybe? :mrgreen: yep you`re tight if u love someone than u should set him free if being with u it`s not what he wants...maaaaaaaan i sure wish i wouldn`t have read that this was going to happen in ep 10 :lol i kept myself away from the spoiler....*sighs*oh well ...this is life

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 25th, '07, 16:22

Ahaha! don't be so quick to judge people! Let's let it ride out :D But judge Kaede within a heartbeat! Freaking unhappy fool!

Ehhhh?!?! He is going to loose *ahem*?!? yeah.. x kawaii x.. please use the spoiler tag.. I didn't know that.. I didn't even want to know that.. :cry:

As for Shigeru..
yeah.. I don't think she was a total ****.. More like she let her jealousy take over and mess with Tsukushi's mind.. Well.. if I put it that way.. maybe she was a lil' ****.. But I honestly never thought she meant to harm Tsukushi.. Technically.. Tsukushi was her "only" friend.. She should know, boys may come and go.. but friends will always be there. Let's hope she comes back.

But anyway.. it would have been nice if the producers and writers did something similar to what happened in the anime.. where Shigeru put together a false marriage to fool Kaede, it was pretty funny because even Tsukasa thought it was real! Ahahaha :lol:.. And to get Tsukasa and Tsukushi together [at the time, they ended their relationship, but obviously still had feelings for each other].

Oh.. wait... if there's going to be the whole amnesia plot.. does that mean there will a season 3???

Honestly.. the way I see it.. the last three episodes will be that heart breaking break-up of theirs.. where Tsukushi tells him.. "I have never loved you" -- AHHH.. :cussing: I hated that part.. and how Tsukusa handled it :cry: .. and then she goes to the fishing village and stuff.. I'm ot gonna say anymore.. But I believe their won't be an amnesia plot... maybe there will be.. to end the second season and to start off the third season .. but I don't see it happening in the next 2.. I think those are reserved for the break-up .. post break-up.. and the meeting again.
Wow, I talk a lot! Ahahaha yeah.. I share the same joy for HYD :wub:

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 25th, '07, 16:23

lee`s little alien wrote:
x_sushi_o wrote:

:lol :lol :lol :lol in a 3rd seaon?maybe? :mrgreen: yep you`re tight if u love someone than u should set him free if being with u it`s not what he wants...maaaaaaaan i sure wish i wouldn`t have read that this was going to happen in ep 10 :lol i kept myself away from the spoiler....*sighs*oh well ...this is life
i cant keep myself from spoilers ^^ even though i know if i read them, i wont go to sleep properly :sleeping: :D

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 25th, '07, 16:24

@ lee's little alien: I know what you mean.. you like to be surprised and think up your own little plots right?! Ehehe.. I try to keep from the spoilers too.. because.. then it sort of ruins the episode especially if the spoiler is something bad!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 25th, '07, 16:37

Just watched ep.8. I almost cried when Shigeru laid out her plan. I honestly thought she was going to do something bitchy. Tama..well..haha. She's cool. XD It was so hilarious how SCARED Kaede looked when Tama was snapping at her. Her eyebrows are so~ messed up. I feel bad for Rui, though. He seriously needs a girl to love him that he loves. Ha, and Jun's all dancing while he's advertising his single. XD Nerd. Can't wait until ep.9!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 17:02

hmm_yeh wrote:@ lee's little alien: I know what you mean.. you like to be surprised and think up your own little plots right?! Ehehe.. I try to keep from the spoilers too.. because.. then it sort of ruins the episode especially if the spoiler is something bad!
yep that`s exactly what i like! :lol it`s hard to keep away from spoilers but when u see what happens u didn`t know about it...u see it`s worth staying away :lol well they sure don`t have time to heal tsukasa from *ahem* in one episode.....so
either it`ll have a sad ending either it`ll have an open ending(i`d sure won`t like either of this two) or there`ll be a third season! :mrgreen:which is kinda inconvinient too cos we have to wait for another whole year :cry:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 17:08

Gorahgurl wrote:Just watched ep.8. I almost cried when Shigeru laid out her plan. I honestly thought she was going to do something bitchy. Tama..well..haha. She's cool. XD It was so hilarious how SCARED Kaede looked when Tama was snapping at her. Her eyebrows are so~ messed up. I feel bad for Rui, though. He seriously needs a girl to love him that he loves. Ha, and Jun's all dancing while he's advertising his single. XD Nerd. Can't wait until ep.9!!
nah i was sure she wouldn`t do another b|tchy thing...tsukasa would have ended the agreement anyway no matter what she`d do
....but what she did was absolutely altruist!she loved both tsukasa and tsukushi...in the 7th ep and in the first half of the 8th she really was the worst....but as i said before she washed all her sins by helping them in the way she did :P so the scriptwritter really made us feel sorry for both shigeru and rui now :lol love really is a complicated feeling ne? :lol

evhime

Post by evhime » Feb 25th, '07, 17:43

I will resist all of the spoilers!!!!! You will not defeat me!!!

I really adore this series; I can't wait to see what happens next but I must resist the spoilers! No one tells me what happens! *puts hands over ears*lalalala can't hear you lalala
Last edited by evhime on Feb 25th, '07, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 17:51

evhime wrote:I will resist all of the spoilers!!!!! You will not defeat me!!!

I really adore this series; I can't wait to see what happens next but I must resist the spoilers! No one tells me what happens! *puts hands over ears*lalalala can't hear you lalala
:lol i resist to all the spoillers too!well if they`re not in the spoiler tag than i dom`t read them because i want to... :-( well be strong!don`t let the temptation defeat u :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 18:43

few posts until page 400!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:c`mon people we can do it! :lol i can`t talk by myself until i get to page 400! :lol help?!?

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 25th, '07, 18:51

thanks to the person (frogott the name) who posted the translation of the radio show :)

and thanks for these pictures!!! now the "uwasa" gets bigger!
Last edited by Mochi? on Feb 25th, '07, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 25th, '07, 18:58

awwww.....kawaii!!! pictures arigatou for them!!! :D

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 25th, '07, 18:59

imaginative dialogue

Jun: Oh, Mao, there's a leaf in your hair

Mao: Really?

Jun: Let me pull it out for you

Mao: But...

Jun: Your hair is so soft... shall we go eat lunch together after the shoot?

note: don't take this seriously, i made it corny on purpose :-P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 25th, '07, 19:01

:lol haha thats great hehe.....:lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 19:10

lol when it comes to spoiler tags this is me.... but sometimes when im just trying to read posts i start and get half way :scratchchin: and go NOO I WILL NOT READ THIS THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN lol...... :shhh: :hissy: :doh:
the whole rain thing :faint: ...whatever the arch thing means :faint: ....the amnesia thing :faint: ...who ever that chick who's name starts with a U :faint: ....I only read bits and pieces i don't remeber it ...don't want to....I like waiting for it to come

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 19:11

lee`s little alien wrote:few posts until page 400!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:c`mon people we can do it! :lol i can`t talk by myself until i get to page 400! :lol help?!?
I'm with you POSTING NOW!! like my AVA... GOTTA LOVE HYD!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 19:15

trunkims wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:few posts until page 400!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:c`mon people we can do it! :lol i can`t talk by myself until i get to page 400! :lol help?!?
I'm with you POSTING NOW!! like my AVA... GOTTA LOVE HYD!!
i absolutely love ur ava!and yeh i`m with u in the spoiler "problem"as i like to see it happening too i don`t wanna now from before what`ll happen :-( okkkkk let`s get going!let`s start posting :lol

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 25th, '07, 19:23

it's also a problem for me that i can never resist reading the spoilers...
once you've read them there's only one solution:

someone on this board has to spread true and FALSE spoilers... so in the end you don't know which spoiler is actually true and you can still be surprised while watching the episodes :thumleft:

so let me start with it
in episode 11 tsukasa and tsukushi find out that they actually have the same father and so it is revealed that "boku wa imouto ni koi o suru" is actually a sequel to hanadan :O :lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 19:29

Mochi? wrote:it's also a problem for me that i can never resist reading the spoilers...

someone on this board has to spread true and FALSE spoilers... so in the end you don't know which spoiler is actually true and you can still be surprised while watching the episodes :thumleft:

so let me start with it
in episode 11 tsukasa and tsukushi find out that they actually have the same father and so it is revealed that "boku wa imouto ni koi o suru" is actually a sequel to hanadan :O :lol
Yeah with the whole spoiler thing I havent read the manga or seen MG, not the the whole thing at least, I still get the urge to go to the bookstore and flip through a few pages of the manga or go to youtube and watch a few minutes of MG...however like a few people are saying....it doesn't EXACTLY match the manga because they combine scenes from different volumes .... :scratch:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 19:41

Mochi? wrote:it's also a problem for me that i can never resist reading the spoilers...

so let me start with it
:lol whoah u unrevealed one of the darkest secrets of boku wa.... :lol

evhime

Post by evhime » Feb 25th, '07, 19:42

Those pictures are so cute!! :wub:
Last edited by evhime on Feb 25th, '07, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 19:47

hmmmmmm we`re one or two post away from the 400th page :mrgreen:
maaaaaaaaaaan why did kaede have to come at the airport??????????? :crazy: lol i`m reanalyzing the 8th ep in my head :lol

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 25th, '07, 19:47

omg i never knew that!!!! omg!!!

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Feb 25th, '07, 19:52

Page 400!

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 25th, '07, 19:55

lee`s little alien wrote:hmmmmmm we`re one or two post away from the 400th page :mrgreen:
maaaaaaaaaaan why did kaede have to come at the airport??????????? :crazy: lol i`m reanalyzing the 8th ep in my head :lol
yeah, how does she always know the worst time to appear?
but judging from the previews for episode 9
there will be at least a dating scene... in a... pet shop i guess? whatever, i'm looking forward to it since i've been waiting quite a long time for this to happen :roll

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 25th, '07, 19:56

400 PAGES!!!! WHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Feb 25th, '07, 19:59

YATTA YATTA :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 20:22

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!cheers minasan!we made it this far! :salut: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
Mochi? wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:hmmmmmm we`re one or two post away from the 400th page :mrgreen:
yeah, how does she always know the worst time to appear?
but judging from the previews for episode 9
there will be at least a dating scene... in a... pet shop i guess? whatever, i'm looking forward to it since i've been waiting quite a long time for this to happen :roll
lol she has a radar or something :lol now it`s the worst time!i must appear now :lol
yeah but it`ll have the rain scene too :cry: so who knows on which part of the ep that will be :cry:

evhime

Post by evhime » Feb 25th, '07, 20:26

Do we get 'Happy 400 pages' cake now?
Last edited by evhime on Feb 25th, '07, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 25th, '07, 20:29

Mochi? wrote:
Jun: Oh, Mao, there's a leaf in your hair
Mao: Really?
Jun: Let me pull it out for you
Mao: But...
Jun: Your hair is so soft... shall we go eat lunch together after the shoot?
XD XD XD XD XD :clap: seriously, that had me rolling on the floor!
So, I managed miraculously to avoid spoilers, even though I read the manga and watched MG first season....but now....arg! as I wrote on lily's blog:
no no no no no no no no no….*cries* not the memory loss arch…lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 20:35

[img]http://www.eweddingcake.com/pictures-of ... res-06.jpg[/img]

happy 400 pages cake :lol those two are tsukasa and tsukushi on their wedding :P :alcoholic:

evhime

Post by evhime » Feb 25th, '07, 20:37

TOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!
Last edited by evhime on Feb 25th, '07, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Feb 25th, '07, 20:40

lol in the show, Makino's boss is like 'Let God take care of it', something like that. I thought Japanese people weren't Christians. Or is she talking about some other God lol.
Probably the best episode. It ends most of the conflict with Rui and Shigeru. I feel sorry for both of them. They loved someone , when they knew it wasn't possible. Rui, he definitely doesn't need a girlfriend. He is too gangster for that lol. Shigeru, I knew she wasn't going to keep pressing for Domyouji. The girl isn't like your typical girl. Even though she is a silly girl, she has good sense not to be forcing herself into a relationship and jepoardizing a good friendship with Makino. It hurt, but she knew she had to do it. Lol, damn that mother, but didnt the old lady tell her off already. lol. Well, must wait for next episode , I know it's going to be good. THe most watched drama right now, I think lol. It comes on at such a good time, on a Friday night.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 20:41

evhime wrote:TOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!
isn`t it? :lol :wub: :alcoholic: kampai for the couple :lol :cheers:

F4

Post by F4 » Feb 25th, '07, 20:43

OMG OMG the ep was wooooooow
finally domyouji u did something
guys can't wait 4 the next ep,, i am so happy every thing is solved now and makino can be with domyoujy finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 25th, '07, 20:47

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... cake

lol! talk about filler posts....

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 25th, '07, 20:48

F4 wrote:OMG OMG the ep was wooooooow
finally domyouji u did something
guys can't wait 4 the next ep,, i am so happy every thing is solved now and makino can be with domyoujy finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:unsure:
the 9th ep has the rain scene......so when we think that everything`s solved bang comes the rain scene :cry:
just remembered how sweet was
tsukasa when he told shigeru to punch him as much as she wants :cry: he realised then that he hurt her deeply :-( that`s what i call a mature lad :salut: he took responsability for his actions!*gets back to the shock state after seeing tsukasa kneeling down in front of rui*love can sure bring up the most unexpected reactions and can sure bring the best from one person :wub:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 25th, '07, 21:38

AHH GOTTA GET ONT EH 400TH PAGE! and i actually have decent points to say about my episode 8 experience!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Feb 25th, '07, 21:54

AAAHHH i can feel the tears cming on again for episode 9!!! its SOOO amazing it just gets better and better, CANT IT LAST FOREVER!!! ぜんぶ この エピソウド 僕の心はどきどきヲしていったよ!
ahhh thaat give away bit at the end was SOOOOO nice, i loved the way they got the girl who won the extra bit so involved!! wheni saw the trailor for gakkou e ikkou there was a REAAAAALLY hot girl, i think its the one matsu jun hugged and i really wanted her to get it,, but the one they chose looked really nice too! i DIED laughing when he said 'whos this' and she got really embarresed and hid! i LOVED HER VOICE 'rubu-sou-sui ttoonto episode 8...
it was GREAT at the end i couldnt help crying! the shigeru thing was SOOOOO sad! ive had the last 5 mins on loop fgor agesmttom remember my points and ive cried each time! i loved it when tsukushi called her 'shigeru' at the end, and repeated it, it was like she was getting over a barrier and they were becoming friends. :cry: and the attention to detail! they even got the time board in the airport changed to 28th Feb, i guess that shows how high a budget it is...and the 'you better visit my house again' :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: iLOVE shigeru!! she still had the *smile when talking then loom sad when she wlaks off* thing after the 1st lil bit in the airport with tsukushi, then she FINALLY looked genuinly happy after the 'SHIGERU!' thing. i cant wait for next week...when we find out kaede is there to wish them a happy life, shell say APRIL FOOLS and pay for there wedding and theyll all live happy ever after *twitches and shakes violently* :lol WAAAH episode 9!!!i love nishida hes only trying to help!!! and i think shes gone to kaede (tsukushi) to say please let him work for you (or w/e), and ill give up on him. liek a twist from series 1, when tsukasa said, give her her life back and ill go to NY :D:D:D but thenagain...what do i know.