[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 9th, '07, 23:52

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhh :crazy:

I really hate that Umi girl!!! :glare:
She's really something, she just act in one episode so far but I guess more people hate her than they hate Doumyoji' mom or...(who's that girl in season one who went to Australia now?)
$&*(&%$^&*()*&^

I third (or fourth?) the idea of not having season 3.
I couldn't bear another love-coaster story like this. End this season and make a movie special, just wrap it up with happy moments.

now, couldn't wait for the "Canada" arc..... :whistling: (at least they would get rid of Umi after that arc)

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Mar 10th, '07, 00:00

yeh^ and i second hating umi, man that girls niceness is a **** >=(

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 10th, '07, 00:29

I am SOOO happy to see that other fan also don't want to see a third season. i thought that i am the only one as its seems that " huge number of fans" wanted to have it. the drama's rating is high because everyone has been thorugh hell of emotional rollercaster with HYD2 so everyone just want to see what they have been longing for 2 series. but the producers just not giving it. :crazy: :crazy: they have mistaken it with demand of wanting a 3rd series. i still can not read japanese properly but i would love to see the official site where fans wanted to have more. if so, i really can not understand japanese audineces way of thinking. well, i suppose that they never thought that there are fans outside Japan who also watching it with such passion.

as someone before me said, i love HYD with PASSION too. to me, the first one was so perfect but i wanted more and better happy ending for it. second one build up my hopes at first but gradually disappointed me through the ending. i still say no to thrid season, my beloved jun is great as domyouji but he needs to walk away because so far he has been in top rating dramas and if the 3rd is made, it would not specially after two and half years (if this rumour is true), unless it would not be based on makino and domyouji's relationship. i think a special would be just perfect to end the story and leave it at peace.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 00:30

if there IS a season 3, then there's still a looooot of stuff they can do as they skipped ove a bunch of things in the manga. Seriously, there's still more they can put into a whole season, they wouldn't even have to use filler. But if oguri Shun doesn't want to do it, an he doesn't do it...then season 3 will be a maaaaaaaaajor flop, I don't thnk I could bear it

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 10th, '07, 00:37

aww, but i love toda erika. =\
although i must say, it's natural to hate the antagonist.

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 00:45

Oh, I love Toda Erika, too. I just hate the character she plays.

Meh, I think everyone else does though.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 00:48

Issy wrote:
I am SOOO happy to see that other fan also don't want to see a third season. i thought that i am the only one as its seems that " huge number of fans" wanted to have it. the drama's rating is high because everyone has been thorugh hell of emotional rollercaster with HYD2 so everyone just want to see what they have been longing for 2 series. but the producers just not giving it. :crazy: :crazy: they have mistaken it with demand of wanting a 3rd series. i still can not read japanese properly but i would love to see the official site where fans wanted to have more. if so, i really can not understand japanese audineces way of thinking. well, i suppose that they never thought that there are fans outside Japan who also watching it with such passion.

as someone before me said, i love HYD with PASSION too. to me, the first one was so perfect but i wanted more and better happy ending for it. second one build up my hopes at first but gradually disappointed me through the ending. i still say no to thrid season, my beloved jun is great as domyouji but he needs to walk away because so far he has been in top rating dramas and if the 3rd is made, it would not specially after two and half years (if this rumour is true), unless it would not be based on makino and domyouji's relationship. i think a special would be just perfect to end the story and leave it at peace.
hmm I think if shun will not act in it so jun for sure will not act in it

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 10th, '07, 00:49

yeahhh....
damn.
jun and shun.
you can't really have HYD without them.
they're like the centrepiece.
everything will fall without them.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 00:55

Pandemonium wrote:yeahhh....
damn.
jun and shun.
you can't really have HYD without them.
they're like the centrepiece.
everything will fall without them.
so true I only watch HYD coz shun and jun act in it :cussing:

if they will not act in HYD3 I will not watch it :cussing: :cussing:

I hope they will not make HYD3 coz it will be boringggggggg

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 10th, '07, 01:00

i don't think it's impossible to make a good season 3, but as many of you already said it would be difficult to create an intelligent plot without repeating everything (i just came up with an addition to the HYD drinking game: take a sip everytime either makino or tsukasa decides to end their relationship FOREVER, EVER EVER :))

to avoid repetition, i hope they'll make a retrospective in the third season... a story that plays at a time where makino and the F4 are still unborn... imagine kaede as a teenage high school girl, participating and winning at the TOJ (teen of japan contest), falling in love with tsukasa's dad, loosing him and then turning into the evil, heartless mother we know!

you know, just like they did it in star wars with darth vader

and then they should add a scene where kaede is holding a laser sword or whatever and says "Tsukasa.... i.... am..... your.....mother!"

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Mar 10th, '07, 01:01

NO SEASON 3

A SPECIAL will be better. I don't want another girl that is WORST than UMI in Season 3. I have enough of her in Ep.10 and I don't want to see her FACE ever again!!

:cussing: I hope SHE JUST DIES and GO TO HELL!! :cussing:

Anyway, I hoping and crossing my finger that in Ep.11, it won't say TO BE CONTINUE..... with Domyouji still STUCK in THE LOST OF MEMORY ZONE!!
Last edited by CarolL on Mar 10th, '07, 01:04, edited 2 times in total.

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 10th, '07, 01:02

that would be... hana yori dango 0...
and then if you go further -1.
wouldn't make sense.
and... isn't doumyouji's mother supposed to be uber hot?

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 10th, '07, 01:10

well it wasn't meant seriously anyway :-) i wouldn't even watch a trailer of a drama that has kaede as the main character XD. what do you mean with uber hot?

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 01:12

A special would be better, like gokusen had.

And I don't think we could ever get a girl as bad as Umi, she was the worst kind. We had to deal with Shigeru for most of the bloody season, and once she's gone, surprise we have another girl coming to interfere.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 10th, '07, 01:14

yay~~
I finished the script already :) It's complete. ALL 45 minutes of it.

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/03/09/e ... 10-part-1/

the subs won't be out until trunkims get started on it, but I don't care. this is the first time I've finished translating at 5PM....

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 01:22

Thank you as always, Lily.

Ah, I want the next ep already, and going by the translation when Yuuki said to Umi 'Tell us clearly' it could be Umi's fault that Tskuishi is out in the snow storm. (I'm just guessing though)

Hopefully Rui throws water on her! =D

3dfan

Post by 3dfan » Mar 10th, '07, 01:46

gosh, that evilish Umi------ Dai kiraiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Rui is so cool, immediately "detected" that fake face of Umi.
How are they going to wrap the ending with the last eps next week?
I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:29

Issy wrote:

OMG! :O are you serious?!!! people are wanting a third season of Hana Yori Dango..NO! PEOPLE :crazy: That would be a very bad idea. I understand everyone loving Domyouji (Jun) and Makino (Mao) being together but if this story is dragged out any further it will become very boring. Let the two famous lovers of Hana Yori Dango end with season 2 for good :P So, far season 2 has been pretty good but the last two episodes look and sound crappy to me. I wish they would just let the two be together in the final episode of 11 for pete sake!!!
Also, when in all that is holy will they let Jun and Mao kiss on screen again I think the only time they kissed was in last season :goggle: I'm sick of seeing them kiss everybody else on the show.
Last edited by marie_23 on Mar 10th, '07, 02:31, edited 2 times in total.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 10th, '07, 02:29

NO SEASON 3 PLEASE!!! it would ruin the whole emotional coaster everyone was on.... it is best to have a special... where we can see more of a resolved ending to everyone...maybe Soujiro and Yuki? Rui and someone? Akira and something? Kaede turning nicer? who knows... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A SPECIAL....

note: i agree with everyone who HATES Umi right now!!!!! she pisses me off so much!!!

sunset4886

Post by sunset4886 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:32

Isis wrote:Owh gosh... I've just seen episode 10 on Youtube... I was sooo exited...
can't wait for next week already...

(ep 11)
I can't wait for next week... It looks like the Hot-spring scene is coming in! And Makino freezing in the cold :unsure: At least, I thought it was Makino...

what's the link in youtube where i could watch ep 10? coz i can't find it...

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 10th, '07, 02:40

You can't find it because the user who uploaded it has those videos set to private. To see them, you'll have to friend her:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=fluffy0e0

Oh, on a different note, people keep talking about the hot spring scene coming up, was that in the manga, because I don't remember?

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Mar 10th, '07, 02:52

Seriously? A HYD3? Can't wait.. to see more break ups and make ups.
=3

3dfan

Post by 3dfan » Mar 10th, '07, 02:57

Rori wrote:
Oh, on a different note, people keep talking about the hot spring scene coming up, was that in the manga, because I don't remember?
Yep, it is in the manga and also in the anime. It happened when the 4 : Shigeru -Domouji-Stukushi-Rui went to the onsen. I think they skipped it this scene in season2?

sunset4886

Post by sunset4886 » Mar 10th, '07, 02:58

Rori wrote:You can't find it because the user who uploaded it has those videos set to private. To see them, you'll have to friend her:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=fluffy0e0

thanks.. i'll add her now..

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Mar 10th, '07, 05:26

Otsu it's a bit quiet here o___o

Sprinkles

Post by Sprinkles » Mar 10th, '07, 05:31

I really hated Umi in the last episode ><

but with only one episode left and so much to backtrack on, how could they possibly finish well and have everything go back to normal so quickly. I hope to god that they dont use a cliff hanger for the ending of the 2nd season or else I'm going to shoot myself having to wait another year and paitiently every friday for subs....

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 06:12

Rori wrote:A special would be better, like gokusen had.

And I don't think we could ever get a girl as bad as Umi, she was the worst kind. We had to deal with Shigeru for most of the bloody season, and once she's gone, surprise we have another girl coming to interfere.
Tsukasa is just hot stuff, this is like...the fourth major rival, there was Sakurako, his fiancee from the end of last season who was dismissed at the end of TOJ, there was shigeru, and now Umi. Not to mention the "shrill sisters" who aren't really competition, just major annoyances here and there. The thing I think people hate the most about Umi is her "niceness" if I knew her, I'd probably hate her a LOT

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 10th, '07, 06:27

hahaha same here can we not have naybody else kiss the leads? haha they should be the ones kissing each other! ah... the drama!

NOOOOOOOOO TO SEASON 3!!! A BIG HUGE GIGANTOUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ok a special will do with lots od dxm sweet moments! hahaha! but no to season3 please! but they said jun wants one?! noooooo.... just end it! end our torture and misery and the angst of not seeing dom and makino together! but yeah seeing episode 11 preview, i'm feeling it's gonna be crappy ending! haha! i don't know how they'll cram it all in in 1 episode! and just an extended 15mins!?!? why not make it 2 hrs!?!?! i wnat the bus scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 10th, '07, 06:36

YOU PEOPLE ARE WEIRD TO NOT WANT A SECOND SEQUEL.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Mar 10th, '07, 06:37

ONE MORE EPISODE

OMG

it better if a happy ending at hopefully in the finale dom would say, I LOVE YOU MAKINO and then they share a long long passionate kiss~

HAHAHA! Gosh~ see what the imagination does? LOL

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Mar 10th, '07, 06:39

no way,
i liked the hana yori dango 1 ending - a kiss, and a goodbye.
it was heartwrenching.
and nice.

SHiNB0

Post by SHiNB0 » Mar 10th, '07, 06:42

hmmmm........ Toda Erika 8)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 10th, '07, 06:55

Mochi? wrote:i don't think it's impossible to make a good season 3, but as many of you already said it would be difficult to create an intelligent plot without repeating everything (i just came up with an addition to the HYD drinking game: take a sip everytime either makino or tsukasa decides to end their relationship FOREVER, EVER EVER :))

to avoid repetition, i hope they'll make a retrospective in the third season... a story that plays at a time where makino and the F4 are still unborn... imagine kaede as a teenage high school girl, participating and winning at the TOJ (teen of japan contest), falling in love with tsukasa's dad, loosing him and then turning into the evil, heartless mother we know!

and then they should add a scene where kaede is holding a laser sword or whatever and says "Tsukasa.... i.... am..... your.....mother!"
bwahahaha! hilarious! i can just imagine! but i dunno. i would want a drama with the same cast BUT A DIFFERENT STORY! nothing to do with hyd! i would like that better! hehe! coz i don't wanna see another breakup between dom and makino and yes NOT ANOTHER GIRL! maybe another hot guy for makino?? hahaha! if i remember correctly makino has other hot guys too besides rui! right? haha! so how come we didn't get to see any??? :lol so i still say no to season 3! new drama same cast is better!!!! do you hear that producers?!?! :cussing:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 10th, '07, 06:58

CarolL wrote:NO SEASON 3

A SPECIAL will be better. I don't want another girl that is WORST than UMI in Season 3. I have enough of her in Ep.10 and I don't want to see her FACE ever again!!

:cussing: I hope SHE JUST DIES and GO TO HELL!! :cussing:

Anyway, I hoping and crossing my finger that in Ep.11, it won't say TO BE CONTINUE..... with Domyouji still STUCK in THE LOST OF MEMORY ZONE!!
agree agree!! umi should die die dieeeeeeeeee!!! :cussing: haha! good to let that out! anyways, i so adore rui in this episode! and makino as well! they're the only consolation for the way the story is going! haha! rui and makino goooooooooo!!!! :D i slightly wanted makino and rui in the end in this epsiode haha! he's such an angel! :wub:

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Mar 10th, '07, 07:02

hope i can get the SOFTSUB tomorrow morning, when i wake up ^^

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Mar 10th, '07, 07:09

OMGISH I HATE THAT UMI
tt thang OOO:
when he bit into the cookie the exact same way he did the last time before throwing it away and said
THESE COOKIES HAVE THE TASTE OF LOVE
and im lik O: wheewhee he's gonna remember!
and he just had to turn to tt frickin umi and ask her
if she made them and then she gives tt sickening smile tt twists her whole face up and anyone realise straight hair really doesnt suit her it sticks and flats out next to her face wth. O: omg i hate her UMI :cussing: :cussing:
for the next ep:
seems lik they're warping the prom part into the party akira is holding. im guessing she's gonna fall off some vehicle and since they're at some ski resort there's gotta be slopes and she's gonna roll off or sth and her legs are gonna get stuck in something
YESYES! and THEN! :
the f3 will be looking for her. and there was a reporter reporting she was missing rightright! ohmy this is getting good and then and then there was the scene domo said dammit and ruffles and grabs at his hair in tt frustrated way lik he's trying to remember sth. O: ohman maybe maybe he'll go out for a walk since he's frustrated at all and makino will see him from far and hurl a snowball at him! and kapeeeesh his memory's back and hopefully this will resolve in lik 45mins? and then they can insert another dating scene or sth in the last 15mins! <<<<<<<3
YES AHAHHAHAHAHOHOHOHO WONT THAT BE GREAT

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 07:32

Pandemonium wrote:YOU PEOPLE ARE WEIRD TO NOT WANT A SECOND SEQUEL.
not really.
I mean, you know how usually sequels and stuff kill it? Well we definitely got lucky with this season 2, but who knows if we'll have that same luck with a season 3.
Also people might get tired of the constant on-again off-again thing with tsukushi and tsukasa, not to mention the potential absense of Oguri Shun

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 10th, '07, 07:50

i sooo hate umi !! argh! :crazy:
will someone please shut her up!! she always interrupts tsukushi every time she
says something to domyoji.. she doesn't know anything ..
she's so damn annoying!

and how come she gets to kiss domyoji before makino does?? :roll

mojrz

Post by mojrz » Mar 10th, '07, 07:52

YESYES AGREEED WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET TO KISS THEM FIRST

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 10th, '07, 08:15

i'm rooting for a passionate kiss between domyouji and makino...i'm disappointed that there haven't been any kiss between them....

Rui and Makino had one...
Domyouji and Shigeru had one...
Domyouji and Umi had one....

WHY CAN'T IT BE DOMYOUJI AND MAKINO FOR ONCE?!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 08:19

that last comment
about domyouji/umi
might want to put that under a spoiler cut
since some people haven't seent he episode

ayumi_tanggo

2 thumbs up!!!!

Post by ayumi_tanggo » Mar 10th, '07, 08:42

Mochi? wrote:

aww gosh! you're sooo genius!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :lol

KamichamaN

Re: 2 thumbs up!!!!

Post by KamichamaN » Mar 10th, '07, 09:53

ayumi_tanggo wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

hahaha her darth vader mask would be made by cartier, dark jade with diamond accents, te vader cape would be a one of a kind Vera Wang creation, she'd have like twenty capes, each by different designers. Her boots would be fashionable but sensible darth vader theme manolo blahniks with diamond studded heels. hahaha it'd be kaede vader, tres chic

naima

Post by naima » Mar 10th, '07, 10:01

excuse me is someone knows if the subs comes out please?i know it's soon and i don't want to pressure the subbers but it's just to know

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Mar 10th, '07, 10:16

KamichamaN wrote:
ayumi_tanggo wrote:
Mochi? wrote:

hahaha her darth vader mask would be made by cartier, dark jade with diamond accents, te vader cape would be a one of a kind Vera Wang creation, she'd have like twenty capes, each by different designers. Her boots would be fashionable but sensible darth vader theme manolo blahniks with diamond studded heels. hahaha it'd be kaede vader, tres chic
XD the brand-loving kaede vader

i've just finished wathcing episode 10 and i really hope
that the reason why umi is at the hospital is a terminal disease :glare:

Aulcard

Post by Aulcard » Mar 10th, '07, 10:48

I cant believe episode 10... damn that umi!! If this season ends without doumyouji and makino being together, someone is going to have to pay! :cussing: There is nothing worse than a totally dissapointing ending. I just want that umi to get what is coming to her (being cussed out by doumyouji) and for makino and doumyouji to finally get together for real.

hsmandy

omg !!! where can i watch ep10????

Post by hsmandy » Mar 10th, '07, 11:12

oh man.... can someone pls tell me where i can watch it?? are there subtitles?? english.. pls pls pls tell me where i can view ep10!!! im like dying waiting for it to come out...!!! please tell me!!!!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 10th, '07, 11:18

Mochi? wrote:
i've just finished wathcing episode 10 and i really hope
that the reason why umi is at the hospital is a terminal disease :glare:
:lol
I love the idea!

I've watched episode 10 raw, and I don't think I could bear to watch it again with the subtitle. I feel like I want to strangle Umi sooooo....much :crazy:

Maybe I should keep myself busy this week, and watch episode 10 along with the finale with subtitle next week. :unsure:

namie

Post by namie » Mar 10th, '07, 11:18

Hi!! is there some new for the third season of Hanadan? Are they going to do it? :goggle:

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 11:21

namie wrote:Hi!! is there some new for the third season of Hanadan? Are they going to do it? :goggle:
I don't hope so..

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:23

namie wrote:Hi!! is there some new for the third season of Hanadan? Are they going to do it? :goggle:
I don't hope soooooooooooooooooooo :pale:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:26

dose the soft subs out or not yet ????? :scratch:

namie

Post by namie » Mar 10th, '07, 11:27

I don't hope soooooooooooooooooooo
Why not?????I want it!!!! :alcoholic:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:28

arabian wrote:
I don't hope so..
arabian could I put your uae banner in my sigyy ??

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 11:29

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
arabian wrote:
I don't hope so..
Of course Dear.. :mrgreen:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:29

namie wrote:
coz
It will be boringgggggggggg

and It will be worest if shun will not act in it :cry:
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_lover on Mar 10th, '07, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:30

arabian wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
arabian wrote:
I don't hope so..
Of course Dear.. :mrgreen:
yay thanx :cheers: :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 11:31

namie wrote:
It's enough whit 2 season cuz I think the more season the more story will runied..

Gika

Post by Gika » Mar 10th, '07, 11:45

well, the way it is right now it can't get worse
one episode to go and it seems like the end will be unresolved (he probably will remember her, but then we don't know how they manage to start a living)

namie

Post by namie » Mar 10th, '07, 11:47

no,I want it,I want it!!!!! :w00t:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:48

namie wrote:no,I want it,I want it!!!!! :w00t:
noooooooooo noooooooo :cussing:

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 11:55

Gika wrote:well, the way it is right now it can't get worse
one episode to go and it seems like the end will be unresolved (he probably will remember her, but then we don't know how they manage to start a living)
If this season will not solve the ending that mean we will have to wait for another season & they will kepp like this until they end with 10 season ( can't imagine).. :P

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 10th, '07, 11:59

arabian wrote:
Gika wrote:well, the way it is right now it can't get worse
If this season will not solve the ending that mean we will have to wait for another season & they will kepp like this until they end with 10 season ( can't imagine).. :P
he he

so funny

if the story not solve by ending of season 2

I hope they end it by sp not season 3

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 10th, '07, 12:03

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
he he

so funny

if the story not solve by ending of season 2

I hope they end it by sp not season 3
I hate it when they make it complicated by the ending that a sign for another season..

Maki Froggeh

Post by Maki Froggeh » Mar 10th, '07, 12:13

If someone want it <3.

[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/2sadqhj.png[/img]

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 10th, '07, 12:20

well there are good parts and bad parts on having a 3rd season!bad parts cos they`d be breaking up/making up/breaking up/making up until they finally manage to get married or something...but yet again maybe the 3rd season will be with good moments together only :lol (unrealistic huh?) :lol

here`s a brand new video i made using captures from hyd(still haven`t manage to discover how to split into scenes but i will somehow :lol :glare: )

take a look and let me know what u think :cheers: :wub:

Maki Froggeh

Post by Maki Froggeh » Mar 10th, '07, 12:23

Another one >.<
[img]http://i17.tinypic.com/2zhdpwg.png[/img]
*goes out*

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 10th, '07, 12:26

:blink luv them both^^

Maki Froggeh

Post by Maki Froggeh » Mar 10th, '07, 12:27

[img]http://i15.tinypic.com/2whebkj.png[/img]
Ha,ha,ha.
*dies xDD*

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 10th, '07, 12:33

well dudez!!......i recon they are gonna rush it or they are definetly gonna do a 3rd season. i am not really that bothered to be honest! because you never know if it might be good or not! i mean its better to have a 3rd season or special rather than rush it dont you think?? :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 10th, '07, 12:41

agree ^ ^ yet draging on and on wouldn`t be too good either!

Maki Froggeh

Post by Maki Froggeh » Mar 10th, '07, 12:45

The last <3
[img]http://i17.tinypic.com/2yo1o34.png[/img]

I stop it xD

fishy

Post by fishy » Mar 10th, '07, 12:54

xkawaiix wrote:well dudez!!......i recon they are gonna rush it or they are definetly gonna do a 3rd season. i am not really that bothered to be honest! because you never know if it might be good or not! i mean its better to have a 3rd season or special rather than rush it dont you think?? :D
i prefer they do special one rather than 3rd season if da 3rd season will be dragging make up and break up scene ..its hurt hahah

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 10th, '07, 13:06

Hi ^^

I have a quick question... does anybody know how to get the manga scans the there was a site where u could get them but i don't know where >.< PLEASE HELP ME :cry: :cry: .

Thank u

piru666

Post by piru666 » Mar 10th, '07, 13:14