[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 15th, '07, 16:58

lee`s little alien wrote:
haruhi-san wrote:Cheers to happy endings to HYD. At least I hope so! :)
*joins you!* :cheers:
Hugs* *joins in circle*

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Mar 15th, '07, 17:32

oh god..
i'm sooo relieved that they're having a happy ending!

awwww.. it's the last episode..
i'm kinda sad but i can't wait to see how they will end the show..

i wanna wait for the soft subs first before watching but i don't think i have the patience
to do so.. ^_^ ^_^

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 15th, '07, 17:40

hugs back*let`s be strong for tomorrows last ep!heh no matter how happy the ending will be(hope to God it`ll be a happy nice great ending),i`m sure everyone on here will feel a lil bit sad cos the"spell"ends here! :alcoholic:
by the way,does anyone have the instrumental version of "Love so sweet" ?i remembered i heard it in ep 5 :lol

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 15th, '07, 18:17

junmao03 wrote:oh god..
i'm sooo relieved that they're having a happy ending!

awwww.. it's the last episode..
i'm kinda sad but i can't wait to see how they will end the show..

i wanna wait for the soft subs first before watching but i don't think i have the patience
to do so.. ^_^ ^_^
im the same, i REALLY want to wait and watch it with my freind, as usually i download the raw, watch that, then watch wit j-land translation, then watch with softsub, then softsub with friend, then hardsub :D
i just REALLY hope i can hold out till soft sub and until when im with my friend, but she hasent seen ep 10 yet ARGH YAY HAPPY ENDING!!! it said 'shocking' finale...i wonder what that could be :| HOW could they end usch a WONDERFUL thing, i cant begin to imagine how itll all end

Linh[hyd=3]

Post by Linh[hyd=3] » Mar 15th, '07, 19:20

tomorrow .......... d-1 !

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Mar 15th, '07, 19:42

Theres gana be a HYD season 3 right? since the story isnt quite finished...srry is this question was asked before =.=;

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 15th, '07, 19:51

kurodreams wrote:Theres gana be a HYD season 3 right? since the story isnt quite finished...srry is this question was asked before =.=;
That´s not for sure, maybe they´ll try to end up the story in tomorrows episode -that´s what I hope-

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 15th, '07, 19:53

I got it! 'shocking finale' =..... they're all out in a storm when its raining and then they go somewhere and touch an outlet and get electrocuted.

if that happened about 5000000 HYD fans would mob the producers, ne?

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 15th, '07, 19:55

Kailey1710 wrote:I got it! 'shocking finale' =..... they're all out in a storm when its raining and then they go somewhere and touch an outlet and get electrocuted.

lol.i think there would be no producer if that happened. all the girls on the forum would have killed him .

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 19:58

Theres gana be a HYD season 3 right? since the story isnt quite finished...srry is this question was asked before =.=;
All depends on tomorrows episodes' ending.

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 15th, '07, 20:18

I want a happy ending...a very passionate kiss at the end...

nela302

Post by nela302 » Mar 15th, '07, 20:23

Rori i just noticed ur avatar. I LOVE IT. i love that part. it's so cuteeeeeeeeee.

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Mar 15th, '07, 20:32

nela302 wrote:Rori i just noticed ur avatar. I LOVE IT. i love that part. it's so cuteeeeeeeeee.
Yeah me too!!! It makes me laugh!!!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 15th, '07, 20:50

bewitched1101 wrote:
nela302 wrote:Rori i just noticed ur avatar. I LOVE IT. i love that part. it's so cuteeeeeeeeee.
Yeah me too!!! It makes me laugh!!!
It's almost as if Tsukushi is going into a mirror world and Tsukasa is holding on to her, nice!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 20:57

XD Thanks.

Yup, I love that part myself. So hilarious, how she storms into the room.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Mar 15th, '07, 21:14

Out of all the spoilers I've gotten and translated into English in the past....

THIS is probably the best one ever.

Ready?

.... you sure?

....... positive?

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 21:18

Oh god.

LOOKS GODDAMN AWESOME.

Just one more day to go.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 15th, '07, 21:21

lsqB wrote:Out of all the spoilers I've gotten and translated into English in the past....

THIS is probably the best one ever.

Ready?

.... you sure?

....... positive?
ok, this is one exciting news. jumping from joy for tsu couple. i was so right not to watch ep 10 and leave it till i watch both ep together. needed so of those news by the end to make me feel GOOOOOOOOD and HAAAAPPPPPY
Last edited by Issy on Mar 15th, '07, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 15th, '07, 21:22

Kailey1710 wrote:I got it! 'shocking finale' =..... they're all out in a storm when its raining and then they go somewhere and touch an outlet and get electrocuted.

lmao! 'shocking finale' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, but if the cxast have said they may want to de a series 3 they CANT end it at a full stop, like they run off together inot the distance, or one dies or something where itll just END. itll HAVE to be ended like series 1, where it COULD end, or it COULD carry on. but that said, its a finale, so big changes have got to happen, weve got to be prepared for anything.:|. WHY COULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN 15 EPS! but i refuse to believe it ENDS here. there are too many stories still just starting, they xcant get married yet, or ANYTHING like that, so theresgot to be a special, or an open ended finale in my opinion. sorry, i know im babbling :salut:

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 15th, '07, 21:31

Omg!! yes yes yes yes a proposal scene! but what if it's not between tsukasa and makino? :cry: has it been confirmed that its those two? what if its.... UMI?! :goggle:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 15th, '07, 21:33

I doubt it's Umi. :rofl:
And it's confirmed that (well I'm SURE it is) that Tsukasa tells Umi that she's not the girl he loves, so I pretty much doubt it's her.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 15th, '07, 21:37

GRRRRRRRRRR OMG! i cannot believe i read that spoiler too! agghh, i just wanna crawl into a hole haha, i spoilt in all!

Kailey1710 wrote:
Omg!! yes yes yes yes a proposal scene! but what if it's not between tsukasa and makino? :cry: has it been confirmed that its those two? what if its.... UMI?! :goggle:
but thankyou, youve restored my faith...i REALLY want aa MASSIVE shock, where i have to gasp and stare blankly coz its SOO good
you make a good point, it may not be makino...if he remembers everythin him and makino did, but thinks umi is makino, then it probably will be that.... but then again it says the worlds BEST proposal, and its an apparently HAPPY ENDING, so ive probably just spoilt EVERYTHING and hes gonna propose :/

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 15th, '07, 21:39

yes I just want a hapoy ending.. no matter how corny or unoriginal the plot ending is. :thumright:

Not that HYD has unorginal plots...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 15th, '07, 21:48

hmmmm, tell me im just chatting waffles if its what you think but...
it just said 'proposal', could it be a throwoff? could it mean a proposal as in the word in general, e.g. a business proposal...he might 'propose' that they run off together, or she moves in with him....i dno, do you get me???? unless its a specific word in japanese, that means MARRIAGE PROPOSAL, asit was translated right?

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 15th, '07, 21:51

I was expecting a proposal, but I'm happy I got my wishes confirmed. :D :D :D

no matter how unoriginal HYD is it's definately the best!

there we go
Last edited by phramc on Mar 15th, '07, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Mar 15th, '07, 21:59

phramc wrote:I was expecting a proposal, but I'm happy I got my wishes confirmed. :D :D :D

no matter how unoriginal HYD is it's definately the best![/spoiler]
ummmmmmmmmmm i dont know if you know, but your post isnt in a spoiler tag...
just letting you know, i know how annoyed i got with myself when i spoilt the end of the whole drama, and that was my fault :/

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 15th, '07, 22:44

I agree, it just "proposal". Who said it was a marriage proposal?? That'd be great...(I still need to watch episode 10...o.O;;)

But one thing I'll get mad at if they don't clear it up, will be Nishikado and Yuuki. -.-

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 15th, '07, 22:47

I know sorry I tried to put a spoiler on like ten times but it wouldn't work. I'll try it again.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 16th, '07, 01:03

Just finished episode 10. =P

Omg, I freakin' hate Umi. That coy look she had on her face when he asked if it was her...omg. Toda Erika = cool
Umi character = bad

Anyway, I also hate her parents. Mom's okay, but the dad is so freakin' focused on money, money, money. If he would work harder and quit acting so weird. Then he goes and uses his own daughter. "Oh, haha. My daughter goes out with Domyouji-sama!!" I hope he goes to hell with Umi. I hope episode 11 has a good ending.

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Mar 16th, '07, 01:09

I agree I hated how her family was using her. I mean, he's a father! He should be working hard instead of always being a useless man who is always losing his money. He's always saying I will work hard! but always fails. And then he choose to rely on Makino...I was disgusted by that. Then way he was talking...it was just argh I wanted to shoot him. However before this I always like Makino's family because it was they are so close and loving. And funny, I guess.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Mar 16th, '07, 01:27

I started really disliking him last season when he lost on stupid horse races. The way they would always clap annoyed me, though. =P And it just disgusted me, in ep. 10, when he said he'd "work hard" (yeah right) his wife and Susumu (that's his name, right? XD) were all,"Aaahh, sugoi! You're a kakkoi papa!!! -clapclapclap-" Poor, blind people...

My Ending of HYD2 (Returns):
Umi falls off cliff, bringing father with her
Tsukasa laughs (at Umi), remembers Makino, proposes, and they get married and live happily ever after
Soujiro randomly and suddenly falls in love with Yuuki and they're happy, too
Rui and Akira find some random girls, since they can't be left alone, and are happy XD

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 16th, '07, 01:43

Gorahgurl wrote:I started really disliking him last season when he lost on stupid horse races. The way they would always clap annoyed me, though. =P And it just disgusted me, in ep. 10, when he said he'd "work hard" (yeah right) his wife and Susumu (that's his name, right? XD) were all,"Aaahh, sugoi! You're a kakkoi papa!!! -clapclapclap-" Poor, blind people...

My Ending of HYD2 (Returns):
Umi falls off cliff, bringing father with her
Tsukasa laughs (at Umi), remembers Makino, proposes, and they get married and live happily ever after
Soujiro randomly and suddenly falls in love with Yuuki and they're happy, too
Rui and Akira find some random girls, since they can't be left alone, and are happy XD
you forgot tsukasa's mom! She has an unfortunate accident when scuba-diving. :P

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 02:01

Wow after reading some of the spoilers posted on the web about episode 11...My theory was right about how this season would end... I had a hunch that Domyouji
would ask Makino to marry him during the prom scene and I if all goes well unlike in the manga she will say yes to his proposal

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 07:49

i have not read the spoilers but i have a feeling i know what`s all about! :mrgreen: :cheers: it`ll have a happy ending!it`ll have a great ending!maaaan i can`t wait to see this ep! :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers:

u know for a moment when i saw the thing they said at the ending of ep 10:"the shocking ending!" i thought man what if tsukasa and tsukushi freeze to death out there in the mountains?but i think the screenwriter knows that he`ll get killed if he would do that :lol

ML_dxb

Post by ML_dxb » Mar 16th, '07, 08:00

hmmm... how come ep 11 isn't out yet?
i thought it was supposed to be out on d-addicts on friday!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 08:02

ML_dxb wrote:hmmm... how come ep 11 isn't out yet?
the ep it`s being aired at 22:00 pm in japan....that means in aproximatively 5 hours!so there`s no way it`ll be out on here if the ep hasn`t been aired yet :P

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 16th, '07, 08:07

yeah on friday....but most of da time it aried in night or evening UAE time

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 16th, '07, 08:10

It airs Friday, 14H00 CET and usually the comes out at 20H00 CET.
In 4 hours!!! :w00t:

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 08:14

I just saw episode 10!!!!! I know I'm a bit late on that but still OH MY GOSH!!!!! I loved Rui so much. He so does not like Umi and I hate her so much. What she did was wrong.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 08:17

lanett wrote:I just saw episode 10!!!!! I know I'm a bit late on that but still OH MY GOSH!!!!! I loved Rui so much. He so does not like Umi and I hate her so much. What she did was wrong.
:lol welcome in the club!ha ha how i`ll love to see her losing(the fight for tsukasa`s heart) in ep 11!she can never compare to tsukushi!go tsukushi!!!!!! :cheers:

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 08:22

lanett wrote:I just saw episode 10!!!!! I know I'm a bit late on that but still OH MY GOSH!!!!! I loved Rui so much. He so does not like Umi and I hate her so much. What she did was wrong.
:lol welcome in the club!ha ha how i`ll love to see her losing(the fight for tsukasa`s heart) in ep 11!she can never compare to tsukushi!go tsukushi!!!!!! :cheers:
I know. No one can compare to Tsukushi. She's perfect for him. I can't wait to see what happens in episode 11. There was so much drama in this season. I could barely handle it.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 08:49

lanett wrote:
I know. No one can compare to Tsukushi. She's perfect for him. I can't wait to see what happens in episode 11. There was so much drama in this season. I could barely handle it.
yup there were so many heartbreaking scene especially at the begining ...until ep 4 they were devastating then it was the scene from the end of the 5,the necklace scene from ep 6,and then the rain scene from ep 9!

lanett

Post by lanett » Mar 16th, '07, 08:54

lanett wrote:
yup there were so many heartbreaking scene especially at the begining ...until ep 4 they were devastating then it was the scene from the end of the 5,the necklace scene from ep 6,and then the rain scene from ep 9!
Oh episode 6!!!! Everytime I watched it I totally cried. couldn't help myself. I think I might watch it again right now.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 11:37

yay!!! ep11 comes out today!!!! whoooo hooo!!!! :D

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 16th, '07, 11:41

today is the big dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

today is the day of ep 11

the day of the final ep of HYD

can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :wub: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 16th, '07, 11:56

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:today is the big dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :wub: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
i definitely agree with u gal

i cant wait to see ep 11 ...

I have faith it will be happy ending :mrgreen:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 16th, '07, 12:17

could anyone give me the youtube links of prepping for final ep Brunch :roll

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 12:27

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:today is the big dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:lol I see I'm not the only one awaiting episode 11...I just woke up and for some reason thought episode 11 would be up already I forgot the time difference.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 13:17

:lol cant wait anymore!!! goin out of coooooooooooooooooooooooooontrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh!!! NEED EP11!!! NEED!!! NEED!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!! :lol

Sandra121289

Post by Sandra121289 » Mar 16th, '07, 13:28

ep 11 is airing!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today is a good day !!!!!!!!! :D
im so curious about it =)

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 13:36

omg!!! i LOVE your signature!!!! :wub: kawaii!!!! :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 13:45

waiting for ep 11 i made another video with screencaps from hyd!please take a look and leave a comment and let me know what u think :mrgreen: :wub:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 16th, '07, 13:53

oww!! whats the link about?? :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 16th, '07, 14:10

it`s the link for that video i made :mrgreen:

japysia

Post by japysia » Mar 16th, '07, 14:11

just finished watching ep11 on tv,
perfect ending! yay!

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 16th, '07, 14:15

Ah, is it finished?

Hopefully the torrent will be up soon.

Can anyone link me to the place where we find the torrent on this site? I've always used ClubBox before.

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 14:23

Finally it´s friday today is the big day!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 16th, '07, 14:31

Yeah, the ep should be finished now, awaiting the spoilers :)

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 16th, '07, 14:32

I'm going to cry. I'm going to bawl. Can we form an HYD support group? I'm going through withdrawal.

Japysia, I agree with you, only...it was *too* perfect. As much as I'm crying over the end, I'll cry if they make a third season. A special, *maybe.* It isn't necessary, though.
But I'm still throwing things at the TV b/c of just how *little* they show at the end. After a whole season of waiting, that was *IT????*

But...the "lack" notwithstanding....I do love how so many things tied back so specifically to the first season. I also love the fact that we saw (pretty much, if not every) every single character tonight. To me, that was the final closure. If you shove every character into an episode and give us the fuzzies, there shouldn't be more. Plus, as you said, Japysia...........truly, perfection. I'm satisfied...but I'm still screaming at my damn TV. >.<

I don't think that <i>Bambino!</i> will be enough to tide me over. *weeps*

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 14:33

Wait it just aired...I so want to watch it... :lol

aznangelchick222

Post by aznangelchick222 » Mar 16th, '07, 14:35

AHH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE LAST EPISODEE
im so unbelievably excitedd but i have to wait
til tonight to DL and then i have to watch it TOMORROW
YATTA so happy that it's a happy ending, but..
i still dont understand how they're gonna recover
im kinda sad and glad that its over, sad that such
a good series is comming to an end (they better
not make a 3!) and glad that makino and domiyoji
are FINALLY getting together!!! i hope they dont
make a 3 cuz if they do makino and domiyoji are
gonna break up again and i dont think my brain can
take that anymore!! BYEBYE HANA YORI DANGO

namie

Post by namie » Mar 16th, '07, 14:37

http://blog.naver.com/lov23 yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 16th, '07, 14:38

^ Right, I'll just watch the first 5 ... maybe 10 minutes, and then close it.

@__@

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 14:41

It´s a perfect ending? Yataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers: :cheers:
Unbelieveable it´s the last one, I really love HYD :cry:
Guess this is the good bye :salut:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 14:48

YAY!!! I just read a quick summary of episode 11 :lol Now, all I need to do is find a link to a live stream of episode 11 :lol

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 14:50

namie wrote:http://blog.naver.com/lov23 yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for the link I'll use it along side the summary I found 8)

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 16th, '07, 14:52

junlover wrote:It´s a perfect ending? Yataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers: :cheers:
Well....*ALMOST* perfect. There was one thing that had me throwing pillows at my TV screen in fury, but I'll get over it. ^.~

Hmm, and I think it is the last good-bye because of what I mentioned in my last post. There's no way that it isn't if they're gonna go and pull THAT. (Well, plus some other stuff, too...)[/spoiler]

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 14:54

endoftime wrote:
Well....*ALMOST* perfect. There was one thing that had me throwing pillows at my TV screen in fury, but I'll get over it. ^.~

Hmm, and I think it is the last good-bye because of what I mentioned in my last post. There's no way that it isn't if they're gonna go and pull THAT. (Well, plus some other stuff, too...)[/spoiler]
Is it again like 60 seconds of happiness for T x T??

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 16th, '07, 14:57

namie wrote:http://blog.naver.com/lov23 yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow...That link sure does take a long time to load :blink

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 16th, '07, 15:03

ne ne ne ....

the one who watched ep 11,,,, how long was it ???

WooooooW ...... AHAPPY ENDING .....OMG!!! OMG!!! :thumright:

I am so excited about watching it ... ... cant wait till the torrent file release herE ... :)

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 16th, '07, 15:05

i hope dat i can understand japanese :cry: ...so i won't wait for da sub :cry: :cry:

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 16th, '07, 15:07

junlover wrote:
endoftime wrote:

*Muses* I truly don't want to spoil the last episode for anyone. I think that if you get too many spoilers for this episode, it's going to ruin something when you actually get to watch it. With the previous episodes, it wasn't such a big thing.

So here is a spoiler while trying NOT to spoil and ruin your viewing experience:
When you see the scene, you'll know exactly what I'm referring to. Some things are TOO similar to the first season, so it really irritates me to see a near-replica after all of this time. I REALLY don't want to tell you guys about this episode because it will take a *lot* away. I feel almost as though I've all ready said too much and that certain things mentioned earlier won't have as great of an impact.

Let's just say....we get a LOT of loose ends tied up AND things will happen that will completely surprise you, yet show how absolutely brilliant this show really is.

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 15:09

endoftime wrote:
junlover wrote:
endoftime wrote:

*Muses* I truly don't want to spoil the last episode for anyone. I think that if you get too many spoilers for this episode, it's going to ruin something when you actually get to watch it. With the previous episodes, it wasn't such a big thing.

So here is a spoiler while trying NOT to spoil and ruin your viewing experience:
When you see the scene, you'll know exactly what I'm referring to. Some things are TOO similar to the first season, so it really irritates me to see a near-replica after all of this time. I REALLY don't want to tell you guys about this episode because it will take a *lot* away. I feel almost as though I've all ready said too much and that certain things mentioned earlier won't have as great of an impact.

Let's just say....we get a LOT of loose ends tied up AND things will happen that will completely surprise you, yet show how absolutely brilliant this show really is.
Thank you so much for telling without spoiling :salut:

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Mar 16th, '07, 15:20

junlover wrote:

^_________^

If you're snagging the raw this weekend, let me know when you've seen it. I'm BURSTING to talk with someone. Rant, rave, cry, laugh, scream....every emotion. I have to wait a week until SARS comes out with subs. *pouts*

junlover

Post by junlover » Mar 16th, '07, 15:26

endoftime wrote:
junlover wrote:

^_________^

If you're snagging the raw this weekend, let me know when you've seen it. I'm BURSTING to talk with someone. Rant, rave, cry, laugh, scream....every emotion. I have to wait a week until SARS comes out with subs. *pouts*
For sure I´ll have watch it by tonight, so I´ll let you know