[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 18th, '07, 01:27

remoted wrote:
Aw great info! Do you mind if you can post it in the official movie thread too?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101.htm
Oops! I am sorry I didn't know there was the movie tread :doh:
I will post it in there now!

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 18th, '07, 05:38

@apartofmylife
thanks for the translation

hahaha
shun was so like rui : I am sleepy...but if I can see you all.
and for Jun is likely he really waiting this HDY movie

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 18th, '07, 05:39

kwazyboi wrote:w00t w00t oo yesh bring it on Makino

have anyone seen the HYD2 DVD cast special on veoh.com??? there is a scene on part 1 at a church Makino in a white wedding dress h0t h0t h0t will post a picture later
can you give us the link? "wanna watch it"

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Aug 18th, '07, 06:56

Yaaaaaaay Great news.

http://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2007/08/1 ... 9045.shtml

My lovely partner has translated it for you all.

2008 Summer Japan, Hana Yori Dango movie final is to be released.
Yesterday it was the day decided to make the movie because the producers says they had a choice of either a movie or a TV drama special They really wanted to make it on a larger scale than just a TV show so a movie was given the green light. The other reason they decided to make the movie is because many TV fans of the series lobbied TBS to make a sequel and because among domestic TV dramas, the sale of Hana Yori Dango DVD box set charts the best ever.

The movie will include elements of a love comedy and suspense. The movie will star all members from the original TV version, starring Mao Inoue, Jun Matsumoto, and the other F4 members.

The company TBS opened a web page during the summer period and the number of hits increased rapidly during this time even though the series had finished on TV. The story is going to be set one year later from the end of Hana Yori Dango 2 Returns. F4 and Tsukushi Makino (who turns 20 years old) are going to get into deep serious trouble.

When Matsujun found out the news he said excitingly, "Finally I got this offer from TBS". Mao says with a tremor of excitement in her body, "Can I go into that world again? I'm pretty happy". Matsushima Nanako who plays Domyouji sister, is currently pregnant and would love to join the cast for the movie if possible.

In the movie they plan to use famous Japanese actors using many foreign location so I'm sure the calibre of the movie will be scaled higher than the TV series. :D :D :D :D :D

Marcelina

Post by Marcelina » Aug 18th, '07, 16:36

That's great!!! I'm so happy. :D
Thank You for this wonderful news!!!!

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 18th, '07, 18:38

um i just happen to read this and is this season 3? OMG SEASEON 3???? Well at least Oguri Shun is it i can watch please someone tell me! :|

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 18th, '07, 18:55

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! i can't wait, too exicted.

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Aug 18th, '07, 22:53

goongluver16 wrote:um i just happen to read this and is this season 3? OMG SEASEON 3???? Well at least Oguri Shun is it i can watch please someone tell me! :|
Read. :-) It's a movie, not a TV series. Whether that be a tele-movie or a full blown cinematic movie remains to seen. My guess is a Tele-movie. :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 19th, '07, 00:00

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
goongluver16 wrote:um i just happen to read this and is this season 3? OMG SEASEON 3???? Well at least Oguri Shun is it i can watch please someone tell me! :|
Read. :-) It's a movie, not a TV series. Whether that be a tele-movie or a full blown cinematic movie remains to seen. My guess is a Tele-movie. :-)
It's going on the big screen. not tv

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Aug 19th, '07, 00:27

seirin wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:
I knew some knowledgeable person would chime in with an answer. Thanks. :D

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 19th, '07, 12:19

can't wait!!!!

Carapheonix

Post by Carapheonix » Aug 19th, '07, 12:43

Yay!! ... Is it just me or is anyone else hoping Yuki and Soujirou have gotten together... even though Aki probably won't be in the movie... damn.

andre2907

Post by andre2907 » Aug 20th, '07, 01:22

apartofmylife wrote: When Mao and Jyun heard that the movie was decided:
Mao: She looked excited, but nervous at the same time saying "You have decided to make the
movie because you are really sure that you can meet fan's expectation knowing the tremendous
amount of feedback we received, right?"
LOL. As if.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 20th, '07, 04:22

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
seirin wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:
I knew some knowledgeable person would chime in with an answer. Thanks. :D
Ohhhhh thanks for hte answer! :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 20th, '07, 04:45

Carapheonix wrote:Yay!! ... Is it just me or is anyone else hoping Yuki and Soujirou have gotten together... even though Aki probably won't be in the movie... damn.
I don't have high hopes for that. I haven't noticed Soujiro showing any interest in Yuki at all from the past 2 seasons. He only seems to acknowledge her as "A good friend of Makino's".
I don't think she's his type of girls if you look at the ones he plays around with. He doesn't even understand why Domyouji likes Makino. Not his type.

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 20th, '07, 20:28

seirin wrote:
Carapheonix wrote:Yay!! ... Is it just me or is anyone else hoping Yuki and Soujirou have gotten together... even though Aki probably won't be in the movie... damn.
I don't have high hopes for that. I haven't noticed Soujiro showing any interest in Yuki at all from the past 2 seasons. He only seems to acknowledge her as "A good friend of Makino's".
I don't think she's his type of girls if you look at the ones he plays around with. He doesn't even understand why Domyouji likes Makino. Not his type.

wrong didnt you see the ending part where he promised her he would give her a ride on his bike but he doesnt have a helmet at the time... I see there might be some love developing... but the really sad part is that he didnt do anything about his first love (Hinata Sara) after he found out about the message on top of the building.. very very sad

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 21st, '07, 00:31

kwazyboi wrote:
seirin wrote:

wrong didnt you see the ending part where he promised her he would give her a ride on his bike but he doesnt have a helmet at the time... I see there might be some love developing... but the really sad part is that he didnt do anything about his first love (Hinata Sara) after he found out about the message on top of the building.. very very sad
I agree! but this is just me i dont like Sara she looks too much like a little kid with her hair pinned up also along with her voice it doesn't sound like a girl Soujiro would like

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 21st, '07, 01:22

kwazyboi wrote:
seirin wrote:

Actually, she asked him if she could get a ride. He said "I don't have a helmet for you, maybe next time" That's as good as a polite rejection. Basically like, don't call me, I'll call you and the guy never calls.

Chasing after Nishikado. He didn't even stop.

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 21st, '07, 03:03

stand corrected... and I thought there was hope for Yukie

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 21st, '07, 04:38

^i hope they do get together but highly unlikely. oh well. can't wait. is it just a movie or a third season? cause that would be awesome!!! lol.

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 21st, '07, 04:52

I wonder who Makino will have an affair with probably Rui hehehe

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 21st, '07, 05:08

euniceng446 wrote:^i hope they do get together but highly unlikely. oh well. can't wait. is it just a movie or a third season? cause that would be awesome!!! lol.
It will be a theatre movie. No third season.

As for Makino's fling. I don't know if there will be one or not, but I doubt it would be Rui? She already blatantly rejected him and picked Domyouji. I feel bad for Rui :-( I'm sure Rui will always be willing to love her if she ever decides to dump Domyouji, but somehow I doubt that. I think Makino and Domyouji will probably have problems cuz of his mom. She never went to attend the dance or proposal. She looked agreeable at end of season 1 but turned into a hag again in season 2. I doubt she will be so agreeable in the movie.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 21st, '07, 06:03

seirin wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:^i hope they do get together but highly unlikely. oh well. can't wait. is it just a movie or a third season? cause that would be awesome!!! lol.
It will be a theatre movie. No third season.

As for Makino's fling. I don't know if there will be one or not, but I doubt it would be Rui? She already blatantly rejected him and picked Domyouji. I feel bad for Rui :-( I'm sure Rui will always be willing to love her if she ever decides to dump Domyouji, but somehow I doubt that. I think Makino and Domyouji will probably have problems cuz of his mom. She never went to attend the dance or proposal. She looked agreeable at end of season 1 but turned into a hag again in season 2. I doubt she will be so agreeable in the movie.

but there was a bit of closure in there... so think it won't be about her mom. maybe it would be some sort of cold feet about weddings and some other girl of doumyouji's past.... lolz.. wishful thinking :whistling:

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 21st, '07, 08:20

my speculation about HDY couple
yuki has a hope to be soujiro girlfriend
i like yuki than sara
about mimasaka i think he will be with makino manager
and for rui he will be with shizuka

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 21st, '07, 14:13

muhi wrote:my speculation about HDY couple
yuki has a hope to be soujiro girlfriend
i like yuki than sara
about mimasaka i think he will be with makino manager
and for rui he will be with shizuka
eh? Those endings are really weird...That's totally random.
1) Soujiro doesn't have feelings for Yuki
2) Mimasaki doesn't have feelings for the dango owner
3) Shizuka is engaged to the French guy. Rui ended his feelings for her in season 2.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 14:21

I'm hoping for some new roles in the movie, cuz I want to see Rui falling for someone & be happy in the end... I heard that he end up alone in season 2 (I didn't even finish the season , just read the manga akak ^^;)

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Aug 22nd, '07, 11:59

im really excited for the movie!!it is the best news for me this day!!im hoping for more maotsujun moments...

hhhhh

Post by hhhhh » Aug 22nd, '07, 15:45

I hope they won't include Domyouji 's mother interference anymore. Boy, i'm sick of it. 2 Seasons are enough. A fresh new plot would be nice.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 24th, '07, 18:04

this is an old picture of F4 that i found enjoy it!
Attachments
I love this picture!
I love this picture!
1 f4princes.jpg (158.09 KiB) Viewed 25089 times

Kuronami

Nippon Budokan

Post by Kuronami » Aug 26th, '07, 10:31

Last week I went walking with some friends arround Koukyo and took some pictures of the Nippon Budokan, the huge dome where the last episode takes place ^___^ Here are 2 photos ^^

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Aug 29th, '07, 01:36

I still think Junpei will come back.

After all, he swore that he would.

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 29th, '07, 04:36

maybe he will show up on movie

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Aug 29th, '07, 04:43

muhi wrote:maybe he will show up on movie
That's what I'm sayin'!

biniBningPunkista

Re: Nippon Budokan

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 29th, '07, 06:35

Kuronami wrote:Last week I went walking with some friends arround Koukyo and took some pictures of the Nippon Budokan, the huge dome where the last episode takes place ^___^ Here are 2 photos ^^

wow.. you are so lucky you got to see it personally.. did you get to go inside as well?

Kuronami

Post by Kuronami » Aug 29th, '07, 12:44

wow.. you are so lucky you got to see it personally.. did you get to go inside as well?
No we didn't go inside not enough time and it was closed. This dome is really famous many Japanese bands have played here like Do As Infinity, L'Arc~en~C, Morning Musume, Utada Hikaru and lots of other groups ^___^

zi91

Post by zi91 » Aug 31st, '07, 19:35

I'm so glad about this piece of news about the making of the movie! :w00t:
It's just like the 3rd/last serial to HYD...

I was thinking if any guy will appear between Domyouji and Makino to test their relationship once more? I'm quite sure that their relationship will be given the last test... I believe Rui will still act like a true friend or a guiding angle of Makino giving her advices or console her..

Looking forward to it! Just hopes that the storyline or the plot won't be disappointing. I've faith in it as HYD2 had proven to be able to break the curse about "2nd serial of a drama is always awful/irrelevant", isn't it? :roll

Anyway it'll still be something to feel excited about as MaoXJun are appearing as one again! WOOHOO :wub:

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:31

Kuronami wrote:Last week I went walking with some friends arround Koukyo and took some pictures of the Nippon Budokan, the huge dome where the last episode takes place ^___^ Here are 2 photos ^^

ahhhh man this is so cool
i really hope i can get a visa so i can visit japan in december :-)

aizzu_cherry

Post by aizzu_cherry » Sep 3rd, '07, 09:03

wow! I like HYD 2, too..
Domyouji,,Rui,,Shouta,, :D:D:D

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 4th, '07, 14:59

even though they already announce the ending as a movie
i really hope theres sesason 3 -_-
the story and actors has this chemistry that makes you wanna watch more

Trisix

Post by Trisix » Sep 4th, '07, 15:10

@.@ I am looking forwarddddddddddddddddddddd to the movie. D= It is always good to know what happens after the "happy ending". XD

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 4th, '07, 15:12

Trisix wrote:@.@ I am looking forwarddddddddddddddddddddd to the movie. D= It is always good to know what happens after the "happy ending". XD
yeah me too
but i really hope the story isn;t about tsukasa's mom still trying to take them apart
-_-

Trisix

Post by Trisix » Sep 4th, '07, 18:43

Haha. Can't be.................since Tsukasa's Mom already "approved" them. D= Probably some *extra* or something.

JuliaLane

Post by JuliaLane » Sep 5th, '07, 03:58

Can someone point me to a link to where this movie is confirmed? Also, has a plot been released yet? I heard a rumor that there was going to be a THIRD SEASON of HYD but maybe it's a movie instead? Is someone planning on subbing it? When is the release date? How long will it be?

Is there a thread on d-addicts for this movie yet?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 04:10

JuliaLane wrote:Can someone point me to a link to where this movie is confirmed? Also, has a plot been released yet? I heard a rumor that there was going to be a THIRD SEASON of HYD but maybe it's a movie instead? Is someone planning on subbing it? When is the release date? How long will it be?

There's no 3rd season. There's only a movie and it's confirmed. The cast even met up to record voices for the somewhat CF. No plot has been released yet. Apparently, after the recording, Jun met up with director, writer, etc for drinks. He called up Shun too and they discussed the plot. But the plot is secret.

Filming won't be starting until January and the movie won't be released until next summer. Then have to wait a few months for the DVD. So, it won't be out for subbing or download until late 2008 unless someone rips it from the theatre.

The thread is here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101.htm

remoted

Post by remoted » Sep 5th, '07, 04:13

JuliaLane wrote:Can someone point me to a link to where this movie is confirmed? Also, has a plot been released yet? I heard a rumor that there was going to be a THIRD SEASON of HYD but maybe it's a movie instead? Is someone planning on subbing it? When is the release date? How long will it be?

Yes, there is thread for the movie. Some of your questions are answered there. It was confirmed by TBS and tokyograph. Proof is in the thread.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101_0.htm

hhhhh

Post by hhhhh » Sep 5th, '07, 04:14

Here's the link to the news @ TokyoGraph http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1574

I've uploaded the promo clip on dailymotion. http://www.dailymotion.com/hhhhh1/video ... mo-cl_news

Here's the HYD Movie thread @ D addicts http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101.htm

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Sep 5th, '07, 21:00

Following the next year, and the great success of HYD I'll make another fan calendar for 2008...Better ones too!! then for 2009 I'll be putting together the all time calendar with pictures from the movie and both seasons....so one will be a calendar of seasons 1 and 2 and the movie, the other will be of just the movie....OH and not just screen shots, I'm gonna try to get good magazine scans too. So I hope everyone will like them next year too! If you haven't checked them out yet for this year my site is in my sig if you want to see the last few months...counting down!!

aljen

Post by aljen » Sep 6th, '07, 15:07

hana yore dango is the most deer drama to me i like to whatch agean all over
and the song of the drama so so so so toching

filifeenix

title of episode 1

Post by filifeenix » Sep 22nd, '07, 22:55

Hi... Does anyone know what the title of the first episode of Hana Yori Dano 2 translates to? I checked on http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango, but the episode 1 title is in Japanese only: あれから1年…今夜遂に復活!! 今度の舞台はニューヨーク!! 大波乱の恋と友情の新展開つーかハッピーエンドじゃなかったの!?

apartofmylife

Re: title of episode 1

Post by apartofmylife » Sep 22nd, '07, 23:24

filifeenix wrote:Hi... Does anyone know what the title of the first episode of Hana Yori Dano 2 translates to? I checked on http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango, but the episode 1 title is in Japanese only: あれから1年…今夜遂に復活!! 今度の舞台はニューヨーク!! 大波乱の恋と友情の新展開つーかハッピーエンドじゃなかったの!?
Here is a translation :-)
1 year since then… finally restore to life tonight!! The new stage is New York!!
New twist on romance and friendship.What? Didn’t it have a happy ending!?

filifeenix

translation

Post by filifeenix » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:56

thanks a bunch! i've been trying to re-label all my episode files before burning them... guess i'm just anal hehe

beach_bum1303

Post by beach_bum1303 » Sep 28th, '07, 10:57

Does anybody have the link to the website with the saturn necklace?
My birthday is in like two and a half weeks, and I want it. ToT

Or maybe some other HYD fan gear-nesssss. :D :D

obb_18

Re: title of episode 1

Post by obb_18 » Sep 28th, '07, 11:57

apartofmylife wrote:
filifeenix wrote:Hi... Does anyone know what the title of the first episode of Hana Yori Dano 2 translates to? I checked on http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango, but the episode 1 title is in Japanese only: あれから1年…今夜遂に復活!! 今度の舞台はニューヨーク!! 大波乱の恋と友情の新展開つーかハッピーエンドじゃなかったの!?
Here is a translation :-)
1 year since then… finally restore to life tonight!! The new stage is New York!!
New twist on romance and friendship.What? Didn’t it have a happy ending!?
Wow, a nice translation! :thumright:
Why don't someone edit the HYD's Wiki page to be more complete instead of leaving Japanese text for Episode 1 only? :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 30th, '07, 00:27

Did anyone buy the HYD DVDs from yesasia? I wonder how are the subs quality? Also, there's HK and Taiwan version. The HK has extras with English subs. Does the Taiwan version also have extras with subs in addition to the poster?
http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.as ... 004686841/
http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.as ... 004981407/

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Oct 27th, '07, 14:19

Where can I hear the soundtrack for this pl?

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Oct 28th, '07, 10:00

capricorngal wrote:Where can I hear the soundtrack for this pl?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_48438.htm

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Oct 28th, '07, 21:11

I was bored (there's never anything good on my local tv) so I had me a HYD2 marathon, which prompted me to baka thoughts, which resulted in this:

A baka Hanadan drinking game!
(I'm sure there's tons of these all around the net, one more can't hurt I say)

Before having a HYD2 marathon, you must get the drinks ready!

*One shot for every time anyone says "arienaitsuno!".

*One shot for every time tsukasa and tsukushi have a fight.

*Two shots for every close-up of a pair of eyes.

*Two shots for every time rui stares into space.

*Two shots for every time Kaede Doumyouji laughs evilly.

*Three shots for every time the makino family talks about money.

*Drink a whole bottle every time tsukasa and tsukushi kiss!!!.

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 29th, '07, 04:10

Haha ^^

What's also really funny because I was reading what people were saying on the first page, most were going "I don't want a season 2" but now that season 2 is out, it got better ratings than season 1

uaechibi

Post by uaechibi » Nov 20th, '07, 19:19

will the final movie of Hana Yori Dango be available in D-addicts when it get released??

and will it be subbed???

I really waiting on fire for this movie :cry:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 20th, '07, 19:55

I don't think it will be released on addicts. Addicts only releases TV dramas. HYD is a movie. There might be some licensing issues?

Jinsan

Post by Jinsan » Dec 6th, '07, 22:08

i'm halfway through watching HYD 2 and so far it is tolerable for the most part.

i'm very impressed with Oguri Shun's acting (Rui), but that kid Matsumoto Jun (Domyouji) is AWFUL. i get douche-chills whenever he does that fake laugh and his lower jaw starts spazzing out. do chicks actually dig this guy? i can understand fawning over Oguri but this Matsumoto kid is a wimpy, terrible actor and doesn't even look like a true japanese. is he ainu or something?

Inoue Mao is good in the series too but i can't help but think the producers couldn't have found a hotter actress to play the part? it's not very believable that two rich guys would be fighting over an average looking chick like that. perhaps since the role is so crucial to the plot they couldn't find a hotter girl that could act as well? :idea:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 7th, '07, 00:58

Jinsan wrote:i'm halfway through watching HYD 2 and so far it is tolerable for the most part.

i'm very impressed with Oguri Shun's acting (Rui), but that kid Matsumoto Jun (Domyouji) is AWFUL. i get douche-chills whenever he does that fake laugh and his lower jaw starts spazzing out. do chicks actually dig this guy? i can understand fawning over Oguri but this Matsumoto kid is a wimpy, terrible actor and doesn't even look like a true japanese. is he ainu or something?

Inoue Mao is good in the series too but i can't help but think the producers couldn't have found a hotter actress to play the part? it's not very believable that two rich guys would be fighting over an average looking chick like that. perhaps since the role is so crucial to the plot they couldn't find a hotter girl that could act as well? :idea:
It's following the manga. In the manga Tsukushi is your normal average girl. Otherwise you would have the rest of the school guys fawning over her if she was so great looking even if she is poor. As long as she is sexy and beautiful. The twist of HYD is that 2 rich kids would fall for a normal average girl with above average looks for her personality rather than how she looks like. It's like an ugly duckling waiting to turn into a swan.

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 7th, '07, 06:13

Tsukushi was never supposed to be a 'hot' character. Inoue Mao is just fine, and she's an absolute fantastic actress who played the part of Tsukushi brilliantly.

Jun's acting was just fine from my point of view. Akiras actor was the one who made me cringe.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 7th, '07, 06:49

Yeah, I thought there were a few points in the drama when someone would say Makino "wasn't even that cute...".

atomiton

Post by atomiton » Dec 7th, '07, 18:16

That was the point. She stood up to them. Classic storyline. Can love exist between two completely different classes. They fell for her not for her looks, but rather for the fact that she was "different" than all the other girls and didn't care about their wealth. She enabled them to see beyond their shallow lives and see something deeper. That was the true attraction.

I don't think it was meant truly as an introspective though, as Domyouji's character was quite flat. Rui's character could've been developed more. I'm sure the manga gives it justice.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 7th, '07, 18:45

atomiton wrote: I don't think it was meant truly as an introspective though, as Domyouji's character was quite flat. Rui's character could've been developed more. I'm sure the manga gives it justice.
I think it was the time constraint so Domyouji's character wasn't shown as much. As for Rui, he's just a supporting cast, so he isn't suppose to be on screen that often, hence no chance for development. Maybe if they made a story just for Rui, there would be more plot development. The writer is writing a manga spin off for Rui, so you would probably get to know him better there.

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 06:07

i loved HYD 1 & 2. i can't wait for the movie too!!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Dec 28th, '07, 20:03

From tokyograph:
HYD most satisfying drama of 2007
Fri, December 28, 2007 (2:25am EST)
Oricon has published the results of its viewer satisfaction rankings for the television drama series of 2007. #1 was "Hana Yori Dango 2," which also ranked highest in the winter survey. It was followed closely by the top spring drama, "Kaette Kita Jikou Keisatsu," but the top summer drama, "LIFE," managed to only make #11.

The top 20 are:

1. Hana Yori Dango 2 (75.2%)
2. Kaette Kita Jikou Keisatsu (74.9%)
3. Galileo (73.6%)
4. Iryu 2 (73.2%)
5. Karei Naru Ichizoku (71.3%)
6. SP (70.9%)
7. Haken no Hinkaku (70.0%)
8. Papa to Musume no Nanokakan (69.7%)
9. LIAR GAME (69.2%)
10. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (69.0%)
11. LIFE (68.0%)
12. Proposal Daisakusen (67.7%)
12. Hotaru no Hikari (67.7%)
12. Haikei, Chichiue-sama (67.7%)
12. Tokumei Kakarichou Tadano Hitoshi 3 (67.7%)
16. Tokyo Tower (66.9%)
17. Yamada Taro Monogatari (66.8%)
18. Watashitachi no Kyoukasho (66.7%)
19. Bambino! (66.2%)
20. Hataraki Man (66.1%)
Source: Oricon
Way to go HanaDan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 28th, '07, 23:18

There is a litlle piece of news in HYD the movie thread, go check it ;)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 25th, '08, 21:10

I don't remember if anyone pointed these out before but I don't remember seeing them. I haven't gotten the DVDs yet to see some of these extras but it's just funny and cute to see.

Since it's been about a year since it started.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jan 26th, '08, 00:49

Ahh those are great :D Brings back the great HanaDan memories! :thumleft:
Can't wait for the movie, even though it's gonna be forever until we get a subbed version...

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 28th, '08, 06:47

For all HYD fans, I've made the calendars as promised months back for the 2008 year! Click on the link below. ENJOY! :mrgreen:

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Jan 28th, '08, 22:06

Sorry if this has already been asked before; there's 500+ pages to go through of posts, so forgive me for my laziness. :) Anyway, TBS apparently sells the HYD Saturn necklace on their website, at their iShop. Does anyone know if they ship abroad, or do they only sell domestically? In fact, any information about the necklace would be awesome! Thanks!

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Jan 30th, '08, 16:01

I started to watch HDY 2 last monday here in my country. I like Oguri Shun than Jun matsumoto.. #_#

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 1st, '08, 10:21

Valentin wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked before; there's 500+ pages to go through of posts, so forgive me for my laziness. :) Anyway, TBS apparently sells the HYD Saturn necklace on their website, at their iShop. Does anyone know if they ship abroad, or do they only sell domestically? In fact, any information about the necklace would be awesome! Thanks!
I don't know if they ship abroad but it's really expensive...
¥38,000 around $358US

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/ec/tbs/product/d ... id=cat7905