[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 15:47

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 13th, '07, 15:51

^ What's that site? o_O

Anyone who wants to know, spoilers for episode 3:
makino goes to the meeting spot but finds domyoji & shigeru kissing. she gets completely shocked and walks away. rui who is worried with makino goes to her work place soley because "i wanted to see your face." slowly makino begins to get feelings for rui again. that night shigeru goes to makinos house once more and says, "i want to continue to be friends." the next day while makino is complaining to the other 3 f4 members, tsukasa arrives. makino who is completely pissed eventually gets into a verbal argument with tsukasa. on the side, yuki who wants to meet nishikado, goes with makino to visit mimasaka's house. seeing mimasaka being love love with his mother & twin sisters, the two find out why he became the "madam killer." yuki joins a tea group due to nishikado and meets a very nice girl named sara (kanjiya shihori). also makino suddenly meets tsukasa while at mimasaka's house. their misunderstandings get even deeper, and finally makino gives tsukasa an ultimatum. tsukasa's answer is...?
posted by; http://arashi.vox.com/

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 13th, '07, 15:53

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you i was searching for that and its just in the same site that i put it before :)

thaaaaaaanx

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Jan 13th, '07, 15:54

I've just watched Episode 2...and it's AWESOME!!^^
it's getting better and better....and I like Shigeru! She's kinda cool....=))
HYD2 is definitly better than the first season...in my opinion...=)

love-jun

Post by love-jun » Jan 13th, '07, 16:04

i saw that the second season look like the story in the anime any one saw the anime will know that but it still wonderful show and that all because of jun :)

imamess

Post by imamess » Jan 13th, '07, 16:27

I never really noticed how much I like Tsukushi's family in this version. They toned her mother down just right, because her mom in the manga is a little crazy. And her little brother is so cute! When they're doing those quizes, he's like the perfect cute little brother who is kinda protected like the parents. I just wish there was more Doumyouji and Susumu time. In the manga Susumu (her brother) totally idolized him, and I'd love to see that in the drama.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 16:29

i was i hadent already seen a few pix of episode 2 by accident, it totally spoilt the end :| where does it say on arashi.vox.com theyll try and have subs done by tonight?

Crazed

Post by Crazed » Jan 13th, '07, 16:36

Hello everyone.. i finally started watching HDY II coz I was waiting for subs and so far I think its amazing.. . an I can't help but read about to see what happens next LOL.

Oh Yeh... I saw a few pages back that someone wanted direct downloads for SARS Subbed version.. I came across this Live Journal that has it... and it has some screencaps so I'm off to maki icons now!!
Downloads: http://fearless-123.livejournal.com/8950.html

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 13th, '07, 16:37

imamess wrote:I never really noticed how much I like Tsukushi's family in this version. They toned her mother down just right, because her mom in the manga is a little crazy. And her little brother is so cute! When they're doing those quizes, he's like the perfect cute little brother who is kinda protected like the parents. I just wish there was more Doumyouji and Susumu time. In the manga Susumu (her brother) totally idolized him, and I'd love to see that in the drama.
Now that you mention it, I remember there is a public bathroom scene in the manga , where sumusu comenting on how good domyouji's body looks :D would be great if they include that scene, just hilarious.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 17:04

Rori wrote:^ What's that site? o_O

Anyone who wants to know, spoilers for episode 3:

posted by; http://arashi.vox.com/
your from england? have you seen episode 2 in subs?

idtaminger

Post by idtaminger » Jan 13th, '07, 17:05

You know, when I first watched this I thought it was just so wrong for Shigeru to be punching Doumyoji, b/c that's Makino's thing, and it was her first "connection" w/ Doumyoji. I thought it cheapened Makino's actions in a way.

But now that I think on it, Shigeru punching Doumyoji and Makino punching Doumyoji are two entirely different things. Shigeru's punches come from a position of comfort and power. She knows Doumyoji can't do anything to her - she's rich, doesn't go to the same school, and she's his "fiancee" after all. There's also a certain sense of entitlement there - like, how DARE you be rude to me?

When Makino punches Doumyoji, she's putting everything on the line to go up against him. She's risking harassment, social ostracization, physical harm, being driven out of school. It took a lot of guts for her to do what she did. So yeah, I like Makino better, and think she's the stronger character. (Although she better start acting like it! I hate the lovesick, mopey, faux-cutesy Tsukushi this season. I mean, it's the strong Tsukushi that Doumyoji fell in love w/ in the first place.)

Plus TV Shigeru reminds me way too much of Doumyoji. They're too alike. It'd just be creepy if they got together. Like getting together w/ yourself.

And was that Makino falling down at the end? At first I thought it was a guy actually. Not that Makino looks like a guy at ALL. But you know how girly J-drama guys can look.
Last edited by idtaminger on Jan 13th, '07, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 13th, '07, 17:06

ittiou wrote:Ahh..Ep 2 is finally here...waiting patiently for Subpig to have it up.... :D
The csubs are out!!! 18 minutes to go to finish the DL

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Jan 13th, '07, 17:09

*appears from out of the 2nd realm*

Watching Episode 1 right now....and I have to say that there really give my African Americans a bad name at the start of it, were not all thugs and thiefs.

Catt101

Post by Catt101 » Jan 13th, '07, 17:12

im soo happy that its been released ive waited forever!!! it was funny listening to her speak english i am bus, hahaha, good song also for this seasons!

idtaminger

Post by idtaminger » Jan 13th, '07, 17:13

auroragb wrote:
ittiou wrote:Ahh..Ep 2 is finally here...waiting patiently for Subpig to have it up.... :D
Csubs? Link please?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 13th, '07, 17:21

Omg I can't wait until episode 2 RAW/subs!!! -squeals- And can you please drop the racist remarks, we already discussed it a thousand times over and it's getting extremely old.

Catt101

Post by Catt101 » Jan 13th, '07, 17:28

ahhh i hate waiting for it to download it goes down and then goes back up but hopefully episode 2 is really good, man i hatent heard juns voice in soo long sounds sooo good, hm is this following the anime?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 13th, '07, 18:31

idtaminger wrote:
auroragb wrote:
Csubs? Link please?
you can follow the link in my sig, it has links to c-subs for pretty much all the drama of the season.

the subpig link is http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 13th, '07, 19:44

Awww episode 2 subs aren't out yet! Lol, I hope they finish soon. SARS is seriously FAST!

namie

Post by namie » Jan 13th, '07, 19:51

auroragb wrote:
idtaminger wrote:
auroragb wrote: The csubs are out!!! 18 minutes to go to finish the DL
Csubs? Link please?
you can follow the link in my sig, it has links to c-subs for pretty much all the drama of the season.

the subpig link is http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
Ehm......and the eng sub?I don't understand chinese!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 13th, '07, 19:56

Just wait for the eng sub, it'll be released when it's released.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 13th, '07, 20:12

"Are your ears sensitive?" :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 13th, '07, 20:52

my oppinion
maaaaaaaaaaan what a great episode!yet it was so sad :cry: when makino took the phone i was waiting with my breath cut to see who`ll make the first step :lol domyoji or tsukushi :lol when she decided to call him i was like"fingers crossed!"hope he`ll answer... :P as for the ending scene.......she kissed him,he didn`t kiss her.....he was just surprised and awfully baka cos he didn`t push shigeru away immediatly :cry: be strong domyoji! :salut:
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Jan 13th, '07, 21:21, edited 2 times in total.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 13th, '07, 21:09

lee`s little alien wrote:maaaaaaaaaaan what a great episode!yet it was so sad :cry: when makino took the phone i was waiting with my breath cut to see who`ll make the first step :lol domyoji or tsukushi :lol when she decided to call him i was like"fingers crossed!"hope he`ll answer... :P as for the ending scene.......she kissed him,he didn`t kiss her.....he was just surprised and awfully baka cos he didn`t push shigeru away immediatly :cry: be strong domyoji! :salut:
please please please, with like, a thousand cherries on top
put this kind of thing in a SPOILER tag so that those of us not fortunate enough to have watched it, won't have it ruined by those of us who have

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 13th, '07, 21:12

namie wrote:Ehm......and the eng sub?I don't understand chinese!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ahh, just wait patiently, Arashi@Vox might have it soon. I'm dling the Subpic Chinese Subbed version now, I was online last night but my computer froze from Happy!....So yes, can't wait until it finishes. :-)
Last edited by ittiou on Jan 13th, '07, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 13th, '07, 21:14

KamichamaN wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:maaaaaaaaaaan what a great episode!yet it was so sad :cry: when makino took the phone i was waiting with my breath cut to see who`ll make the first step :lol domyoji or tsukushi :lol when she decided to call him i was like"fingers crossed!"hope he`ll answer... :P as for the ending scene.......she kissed him,he didn`t kiss her.....he was just surprised and awfully baka cos he didn`t push shigeru away immediatly :cry: be strong domyoji! :salut:
please please please, with like, a thousand cherries on top
put this kind of thing in a SPOILER tag so that those of us not fortunate enough to have watched it, won't have it ruined by those of us who have
I agree...that is why I only check into this thread to see if updates for subs are out...Other then that I try and not read the spoiler parts posted...even though sometime it's hard to do...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jan 13th, '07, 21:18

hountoni gomene!i saw that someone else few pages ago was talking about the kissing scene and the about the other stuff i said too so i didn`t think it was a spoiller anymore.........but hountoni gomene!i hid it :P

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 13th, '07, 22:04

Man.
I wish that Tsukushi would give up on Domyouji and just get with Hanazawa Rui man. He's the stuff. Domyouji's BS, even if under his mom's control/nightmares etc., is just getting to me. Rui is so much better..
Bloody good episode though. The Shigeru character is hilarious and awesome. I also like the side bits with Nishikado Sojiro.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 22:13

marie_23 wrote::P as for the ending scene.......she kissed him,he didn`t kiss her.....he was just surprised and awfully baka cos he didn`t push shigeru away immediatly :cry: be strong domyoji! :salut:
haha to be fair id have kissed her as well, its SUCH an attractive cast, even small parts like yuki, i need to move to tokyo

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 22:16

:S did arashi.vox.com say there subbing episode 2 i cant find anything. people earlier said they should have some up by late last night or tonight, i cant see aytihng saying there gonna do it :S

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 13th, '07, 22:27

sambuk wrote::S did arashi.vox.com say there subbing episode 2 i cant find anything. people earlier said they should have some up by late last night or tonight, i cant see aytihng saying there gonna do it :S
the girl from arashivox said a couple of days ago that the hardsub would probably be ready for sunday night cuz she's also making hardsubs for nino's drama. So we have to be sensitive cuz she's taking a lot of job for all of us ^^, anyways, she's the faster translating HYD ^^

be patient, tomorrow night we all gonna understand what the hell is going on on second episode ^^

yupiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 13th, '07, 22:36

haha i am being patient...for once :D, i just couldnt find where it said shed be doing it and i enojy reading the blogs and commentz :D

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 13th, '07, 23:33

asdfjkl;asf;aslfjsdfas
OMG...just finished ep2.
GAH Why oh why is that girl in the way?!? I almost wish Makino just go for Hanazawa Rui.

Just thought of something creep, what if that girl (fiancee person) was really evil and put like monitering devices in those bracelets she gave to Yuki and Makino?

asdfjklgasgalhweq
Cant wait till next episode....

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 13th, '07, 23:48

It would be great if those subs will be tomorrow!! Wiiiii!!!
I watched episode 2 raw, and it looks like the story between makino and tsukasa is different from the original, too much complications!!!! and that kiss with that stupid girl I hate it! okis, let´s wait for subs before complaining for this episode XD

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 13th, '07, 23:49

Christabel wrote:
sambuk wrote::S did arashi.vox.com say there subbing episode 2 i cant find anything. people earlier said they should have some up by late last night or tonight, i cant see aytihng saying there gonna do it :S
the girl from arashivox said a couple of days ago that the hardsub would probably be ready for sunday night cuz she's also making hardsubs for nino's drama. So we have to be sensitive cuz she's taking a lot of job for all of us ^^, anyways, she's the faster translating HYD ^^

be patient, tomorrow night we all gonna understand what the hell is going on on second episode ^^

yupiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Thanx a bunch Christabel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i can finally calm down a bit. :mrgreen: (i hope :P )

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 14th, '07, 00:02

nilu20 wrote:
Christabel wrote:

yupiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Thanx a bunch Christabel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i can finally calm down a bit. :mrgreen: (i hope :P )
oh its ok ^^
actually, im reading every single post in every HYD forum, also im reading all the HYD websites looking for info about subs =P
so if there's some news, I tell it at the moment ^_________^

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 00:06

posters are saying that in ep3 there will be the "ONSEN" scene (hot spring?)

could someone please spoiler it for us and tell us what that scene is exactly about in the manga?!?! Im really desperate to know ==!!

THANK YOUUUUU!

P.S I hope the end subs will be out soon!! Im dying to watch it!

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jan 14th, '07, 00:37

i totally agree. Rui is so adorable and caring. but there's another problem with Rui+Tsukushi since his heart might still be w/Shizuka. :glare:
Domyouji's nightmares are bothering me. who's that drunk guy who jumps off the building and if the family in the nightmare is not his..since the boy was older than the girl..then...was this part in the manga? anyone?
uezurii wrote:Man.
I wish that Tsukushi would give up on Domyouji and just get with Hanazawa Rui man. He's the stuff. Domyouji's BS, even if under his mom's control/nightmares etc., is just getting to me. Rui is so much better..
Bloody good episode though. The Shigeru character is hilarious and awesome. I also like the side bits with Nishikado Sojiro.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 01:56

ilurrveniki wrote:posters are saying that in ep3 there will be the "ONSEN" scene (hot spring?)

could someone please spoiler it for us and tell us what that scene is exactly about in the manga?!?! Im really desperate to know ==!!

THANK YOUUUUU!

ZOMG! THE ONSEN SCENE!!!!!!!!
*crosses fingers for bare chested oguri shun*

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 01:58

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:posters are saying that in ep3 there will be the "ONSEN" scene (hot spring?)

THANK YOUUUUU!

PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSS briefly tell me what its all about!! THANK YOUUUUUU!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:11

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:

THANK YOUUUUU!

PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSS briefly tell me what its all about!! THANK YOUUUUUU!
ok, in the manga
Tsukushi is with Rui one day and Shigure is out with Domyouji and sees them by chance, she then invites them to her family's villa and rui says he wants to go because there's a hot spring there so tsukushi goes. At the house rui and tsukushi share a room and tsukasa and shigeru share a room (which irks tsukasa no end). Then the girls go into the onsen and tsukushi faints (heat or something) and shigeru runs out to ask for help, tsukasa shows up and he gets really really worried and doesn't even wait for shigeru to finish explaining (once he understands that tsukushi is in danger) and runs off to save her only before he gets there, Rui walks out with tsukushi (naked but for a towel thrown over her). This is the point where Shigure realizes that Tsukasa is still in love with Tsukushi and in their room she tries to have sex buuuuut Tsukasa is like "I'm sorry" and she's like "you said you'd try to love me!" and she gets mad/upset and throws something at a window which breaks. Because of the sound, Tsukushi runs to Shigure/Tsukasa's room (she'd been awake worrying about what they were doing, there's some tender Rui/Tsukushi moments in this scene). What she sees is Shigure naked under her robe on top of Domyouji. They look as if they'd been in the process of having sex so she backs out. What had happened was that Shigure had come to realize that Tsukasa didn't love her like he still loved tsukushi and she had pushed him down and had been crying and Tsukasa had said something along the lines of "hit me all you want, I'm sorry". It all ends with tsukushi having misconceptions pretty much, but it's a pretty big point in the story.

but from the way the series has been going so far it looks like the circumstances are very different than in the manga and tsukasa is wavering much less than he did in the manga situation. BUT STILL! I want the scene!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 02:14

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a BIG BIG BIG scene that is!!

Can i asked where did you read the manga from? Are there english versions of it? Can I read it online?!?! Or do I have to purchase them??

THANK YOU SO MUCH! =D *fingers crossed* for this scene =D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:20

ilurrveniki wrote:WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a BIG BIG BIG scene that is!!

Can i asked where did you read the manga from? Are there english versions of it? Can I read it online?!?! Or do I have to purchase them??

have you read any of th emanga before? If you haven't I should warn you that the art in the beginning isn't very very pretty but once you get deeper into the series the art improves GREATLY.

you can download it for free here http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanayori.php
if you belong to livejournal then there's a community called free_manga that will have it (and pretty much any and every other manga/manwha/doujin you can think of) there.

enjoy

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 02:21

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a BIG BIG BIG scene that is!!

have you read any of th emanga before? If you haven't I should warn you that the art in the beginning isn't very very pretty but once you get deeper into the series the art improves GREATLY.

you can download it for free here http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanayori.php
if you belong to livejournal then there's a community called free_manga that will have it (and pretty much any and every other manga/manwha/doujin you can think of) there.

enjoy
Thank you! i havent read ANY mangas before =D simply because I dont like reading/watching cartoon stuff.. LOL
BUt for the sake of HYD I will read it this time round! =D THANK YOU!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 14th, '07, 02:22

oh i remember the onsen part from the manga. and i liked the rui-tsukushi moments. i've always loved rui above everyone else, but seriously, matsujun as doumyoji is really really great. it's so hard to choose now, since i'm a shunshun fan.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:26

evil_zai wrote:oh i remember the onsen part from the manga. and i liked the rui-tsukushi moments. i've always loved rui above everyone else, but seriously, matsujun as doumyoji is really really great. it's so hard to choose now, since i'm a shunshun fan.
I love Rui a lot too, I think he's a character who, through allt he different versions of hanadan, stays pretty much the same. Matsujun's domyouji is very different from manga/anime domyouji...he's angrier I think...kind of ruder. I really loved manga domyouji!

But anyway I think Shun is such a good Rui and Matsujun is a good domyouji, the only reason Shun wins for me is cuz he's taller and better looking *shkes head at her shallowness*

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:37

deleted
Last edited by KamichamaN on Jan 14th, '07, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 14th, '07, 02:38

The post is deleted, thanks. the close spoiler tag came up first and the manga stuff was already posted, so I just took mine down.

Buddy? ok :scratch:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:49

twothreefour wrote:The post is deleted, thanks. the close spoiler tag came up first and the manga stuff was already posted, so I just took mine down.

Buddy? ok :scratch:
sorry...its something i kinda say, habit since military school (ooooh the things they did to me)
I hope it didnt offend you =3

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 14th, '07, 02:50

THANK YOUUUUU!

OMG! :O so, they will have the ONSEN in ep3 that is good news for me....Since that was one part of the manga I really liked....
it was so emotional and sad..

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 02:52

marie_23 wrote:

THANK YOUUUUU!

OMG! :O so, they will have the ONSEN in ep3 that is good news for me....Since that was one part of the manga I really liked....
true,
i felt rilly bad for shigure

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 14th, '07, 02:56

KamichamaN wrote:
true,
Yeah, I cried :cry:
when Domyouji rejected her yet at the same time I was happy he did and it made me also realize how much he truly loved Makino

But then again Hana Yori Dango had many parts in it that made me teary eyed :lol

azn_guitar_guy

Post by azn_guitar_guy » Jan 14th, '07, 03:09

a link to the makig of the 1st eps of HYD2 :D

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2811483

it's like 40 minz long, but like all the cast members r pretty much at NY not sure why but it's cool nonetheless

and for ppl that haven't watched the first episode, i advise u to avoid watching the link
hope the link works and that nobody has posted this already
and hopefully i'm in the right thread for this

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 14th, '07, 03:15

yeah. all our reactions to the epis just show how good and effective everyone is in the dorama.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 03:38

evil_zai wrote:yeah. all our reactions to the epis just show how good and effective everyone is in the dorama.
looks like this season is gonna be GREAT!

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jan 14th, '07, 04:19

Episode 2 was awsome! I feel so glad the series got better after the somewhat mediocre 1st episode (IMO).

Evalubschrist

Post by Evalubschrist » Jan 14th, '07, 04:28

OMG!
i didnt know that they had made a sequel for Hani Yori Dango!
im sooo excited and i can't wait to see it.
how many Ep. is this one gonna take?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 04:34

Evalubschrist wrote:OMG!
possibly 15eps?
glad ur liking it.. HYD2 will thrill you even more!!!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 04:38

ilurrveniki wrote:
possibly 15eps?
no...*sniff* its been changed to 11 eps
owell,means more action, less lag *remembers extra eps added to Goong and cries*

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 05:03

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
possibly 15eps?
no...*sniff* its been changed to 11 eps
owell,means more action, less lag *remembers extra eps added to Goong and cries*
MAJI DE?!?!?!!?! USOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ONLY 11 eps now?!?!? NANDE!!?!? =O
When things better move quickly because I want to see more scenes b/w makino&dom-kun =(

eva_dreaming

Post by eva_dreaming » Jan 14th, '07, 05:41

does any1 have any hana yori dango wallpapers? or no where i can find some? XD

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 05:48

eva_dreaming wrote:does any1 have any hana yori dango wallpapers? or no where i can find some? XD
I'm not sure, but you could check animewallpapers.com
or, if you belong to livejournal, you could check the hanayoridango comm there

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 14th, '07, 05:59

marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
true,
when Domyouji rejected her yet at the same time I was happy he did and it made me also realize how much he truly loved Makino

But then again Hana Yori Dango had many parts in it that made me teary eyed :lol
Yeah. There is also the Rui and Makino moment. They hold hands :-) But I think they'll tame down the scene between Shigure and Domyouji, since it contained brief nudity in the manga. And I would be like ewwwww if they actually had it in the drama.
[/spoiler]

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 14th, '07, 05:59

Ne, I have a bad habit of being slow on the news of JE half the time, so I just realized the full song of Love so Sweet has been out for seven days now. ^_^;; Anyway, in case there are those like me and who instantly spazzed out and had trouble breathing, here's a link, credit goes to manon :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7d2qb

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 06:01

?!?!?! WHEN WAS THE FULL VERSION OUT!?!? LOL

thank youuuuu =D *CHU**

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 14th, '07, 06:01

Gorahgurl wrote:Ne, I have a bad habit of being slow on the news of JE half the time, so I just realized the full song of Love so Sweet has been out for seven days now. ^_^;; Anyway, in case there are those like me and who instantly spazzed out and had trouble breathing, here's a link, credit goes to manon :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7d2qb
Thanks, I didn't know either.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 06:17

remoted wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
true,

Yeah. There is also the Rui and Makino moment. They hold hands :-) But I think they'll tame down the scene between Shigure and Domyouji, since it contained brief nudity in the manga. And I would be like ewwwww if they actually had it in the drama.
[/spoiler]
trues,
that scene is one I definitely don't expect to be very close to the manga version since I don't think they'd actually put in the budity or the very very sexual situation. I don't remember but, didn't they leave the near rape parts out in the first season?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 06:30

sorry, but is anyone having problems with palying the FULL VERSION: LOVE SO SWEET?

I just d/led the version "Gorahgurl" uploaded and windows media player cannot play it because codec problems?? someone pls clarify this? THANK YOU! =D

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 14th, '07, 06:36

Eh? o.o That's really weird. My MP3s/videos play automatically on Winamp and it works on that, so try that.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 06:39

Gorahgurl wrote:Eh? o.o That's really weird. My MP3s/videos play automatically on Winamp and it works on that, so try that.
I dont use Winamp ><

Only use Realplayer (which doesnt play as well) and Windows Media Player..

Does anyone else have another link? =D Thank you

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 14th, '07, 06:44

ilurrveniki wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:Eh? o.o That's really weird. My MP3s/videos play automatically on Winamp and it works on that, so try that.
I dont use Winamp ><

woooa, only those two? Do you play a lot of things on them
I recommend the Korean Media Player (KM Player) its AMAZING, it can even oplay real media files. make audio and video and regular caps. It's love!!!!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 14th, '07, 06:46

Ooh, thanks. I'll check out that KM Player. And I just tried playing the song on my Media Player, and it doesn't work. So either try KM Player or Winamp.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 14th, '07, 06:59

KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
I dont use Winamp ><

I recommend the Korean Media Player (KM Player) its AMAZING, it can even oplay real media files. make audio and video and regular caps. It's love!!!!
I LOVE WIndows Media Player! LOL I play everything on it!! =D
I wonder why this file isnt supporting WMP? =(

How long is the full-version? I already have a downloaded version of 1.48mins and I suppose that isnt the full version, right? =)

funki3

Post by funki3 » Jan 14th, '07, 07:11

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
I dont use Winamp ><

How long is the full-version? I already have a downloaded version of 1.48mins and I suppose that isnt the full version, right? =)

ya, i don't think that full version's out. i don't think it'll be out till maybe feb. that's when i heard the full single was being released

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Jan 14th, '07, 07:31

ilurrveniki wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:
I dont use Winamp ><

you can use iTunes for PC it can play all mp3 version and its fun :salut: