[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 17th, '07, 21:08

ne~~ i didn`t get anything about what will happen in the next epi..! is Shigure going to help them or what? also Rui.. is he going to help Makino..? & there`s this scene where Makino runs.. where is that..?

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '07, 21:11

also
shigeru said that she still has one hidden or unplayed card. what does she mean?

has anyone found out any spoilers for coming episodes?

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Feb 17th, '07, 21:15

aww another filler

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Feb 17th, '07, 21:18

Lil' SnowFlake wrote:I just finished watching episode 7. I REALLY cant stand while watching Rui's sad smile (when Tsukushi called) :cry: I was and am Tsukasa's fan. But dont know why just feel so bad for him :cry: He doesnt appear so much lately though.

#Shigeru: why doesnt she just accept the truth??? She never lets Tsukasa finish his line. She wont be happy even she stays in the same bed with Tsukasa but he always think about the other girl (Tsukushi).
i knowwwwww. i couldnt stand seeing rui so sad during that scene.

and shigeru needs to learn how to disappear :x

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 21:19

:lol i find it funny how not long ago we were like man i really don`t like the way rui is handleing things and the fact that he went for his best friend`s girl....but now that stukushi decided to finally set the record straight...we can`t help it but feel sorry for rui,even if we know that this is the way it`s supposed to be!i mean even i that i`m a 200% tsukasa x tsukushi supporter i feel sorry for the guy :cry: :mrgreen: but i`m sure he knew the risk when he decided to follow his feelings!don`t worry rui u`ll find love again,u`ll find someone that will be yours and only yours! :P :wub:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 17th, '07, 21:22

and shigeru needs to learn how to disappear :x
any witches around?to help us in this matter? :lol
she really was a real b|tch when she told tsukushi all those things... :glare: :x

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Feb 17th, '07, 22:13

BEWARE OF SPOILERS!
Since this whole post is nothing but a spoiler I figured it might not make much sense to put it all into a huge spoiler tag.

I'm pretty positive about Shigeru now. Especially by watching the preview you can tell she's plotting something. The way she touches Doumyouji's shoulder as we see in the preview is more like a buddy would do. His expression doesn't show any signs of fear or disgust like before either. Lol.
Anyway, this was a great episode. Too bad the funny parts (like when Doumyouji and Tsukushi were cleaning the room like crazy after they heard Akira is coming) were kind of spoiled by last week's preview. But who cares.
I was never a fan of the Sara arc in the manga but I guess they made it into a nice side story in the drama.
I love how Doumyouji is all excited when he's spending some time with Tsukushi and may it only be for looking for someone.
Feeling really sorry with Rui now though. He's been extremely pushy in this episode. He didn't even give Tsukushi the chance to explain herself, he would just shower her with compliments before she could say anything - as if protecting himself from anything bad he could hear. It makes me sad and angry at the same time. He's kind of selfish but obviously really, really hurt, too. :( Poor guy. I know this is just me again hoping for everyone to become happy in the end but I'd really like to see him with Shigeru... *sigh*

Right now I'm still trying to put all my thoughts together and to write something more productive about this week's episode. For now please bear with a short form of my impressions. :D

Btw. folks, you cannot seriously write 10 pages while I'm absent! I cannot catch up with you, you know? :lol
Last edited by Kathleen on Feb 17th, '07, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 22:28

I know this is just me again hoping for everyone to become happy in the end but I'd really like to see him with Shigeru... *sigh*
i agree actually. i think that shigeru should be happy, i also feel sorry for her aswell because she found out that her best friend (makino) was her husband's love. and also when makino said to shigeru that there was absolutely nothing going on between them.....and thats clearly impossible :lol !!!!
for people who have seen the anime hana yori dango...
shigeru does help them both in the end of the anime....so she is REALLY NICE......really even though she does not seem like it. because when shigeru gives herself to domyuji in the anime he refuses because he is ovbiously in love with makino and then after that shigeru gives up on domyuji and then helps makino and domyuji get back together. see she is really nice....anyway i like her...at the end!!! hehe!!!
please people watch the anime!
www.isohunt.com

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 17th, '07, 22:37

@xkawaiix: Hehehe, have you read the manga, too?
Because Shigeru does similar as in the anime. Only that it's not that big of a deal, actually. She's not plotting something really huge like planning a fake wedding over months but she goes to Tsukushi's place at night and tells her that Doumyouji still cares for her... which I considered really nice, too. Anyway, I really like her. But I cannot deny I seriously disliked her as long as I didn't know about her true intentions. Until then she was always only an intruder to me. ^^;
Btw. Don't you think Doumyouji's seiyuu has a really great voice? 'Omae ga chigautte yuunnara, shinjiru' <== Best version of this line is still the anime! :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 22:42

it rings a bell somewhere in my brain!! lol whos/what domyouji's seiyuu???

actually can anyone recommend a really good japanese drama a romantic comedy that i can download please?????? i have seen hanadan1and2, anego, gokusen1and2, tatta hitotsu no koi and gal circle (which is crap and weird btw)! lol

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 17th, '07, 22:45

xkawaiix wrote:it rings a bell somewhere in my brain!! lol whos/what domyouji's seiyuu???
Uhm, I forgot his name. :roll It's not like I've ever heard him play any other roles, either. I just really like his work in the anime. But then again, I'm really into deep and masculine voices. Hehehehe.

Edit: Gokusen doesn't really contain much romance, does it? Hmm... I think Nobuta wo Produce is a really nice drama. I enjoyed Koi ga shitai a lot, too. As for rather romantic plots I'd definitely recommend Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu to you. A masterpiece and my favourite drama of all time. As for the funny shows: Kekkon dekinai otoko is plain brilliant - hilarious and heartwarming.

Edit II: Yay, my 100th post! And I think I always posted in this thread only (there were only 2 or 3 exceptions if my memory doesn't fail me)...

aYakaNam1

Post by aYakaNam1 » Feb 17th, '07, 22:51

Issy wrote:also
shigeru said that she still has one hidden or unplayed card. what does she mean?

well, in the manga, shigeru tries to seduce him by making him sleep with her.
she gets naked and tries to win him over with her body, but he's like, go put your clothes back on. e.i. that's why she was like 'i'm going to sleep in your room tonight."
maybe that's it :P

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Feb 17th, '07, 22:59

u know.. i think Rui didn`t give Makino a chance to explain herself is cuz that deep down he knew her answer from the very beginning.. & that she would chose D..

i saw the preview once again.. & i think like someone already said that Shigure is goin` 2 help them.. cuz she said that she has a second plan right? plus her way in touching D was like what buddies do.. so maybe she just accepted the fact that D is not meant to be with her..

minna~ the scene where Makino is running.. pleeeeeeeeease don`t tell me it`s the airport!! :crazy: somebody knows where that is?? :scratch:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 23:01

aYakaNam1 wrote:
Issy wrote:also

well, in the manga, shigeru tries to seduce him by making him sleep with her.
she gets naked and tries to win him over with her body, but he's like, go put your clothes back on. e.i. that's why she was like 'i'm going to sleep in your room tonight."
maybe that's it :P
o yeah you might be right actually....i never thought of that! maybe.
kath-lee arigatou for the recommened dramas i will add you to my friend list yeah? :mrgreen:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 17th, '07, 23:06

xkawaiix wrote: kath-lee arigatou for the recommened dramas i will add you to my friend list yeah? :mrgreen:
Eh? What friend list? There's such a thing as a friend list on d-addicts?
I mean... Uh, sure, go ahead. Lol. (I'm obviously confused, ain't I?)

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 17th, '07, 23:20

lol :)...erm...theres a friend thing that shows up with a little heart thing at the end of every message that comes up you just click on that and you have a friend on your profile i think lol.

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 17th, '07, 23:41

Ha, I just finished watching the new episode.
Whoa, everyone's closing in on their prey now! :lol
Finally Tsukushi decided, I'm so glad. The sooner she does, the sooner Rui can go on and find someone more interested. Yet she still 'forgot' Shigeru. Though I think she left that to Doumyouji which was probably wise because after all it's up to him wether he wants her or Shigeru. Hehe, perhaps you can tell, the behaviour of most people in this episode made me really happy. Now let's just hope Doumyouji's mom dies in an airplane crash or something, so she cannot interfere once more. (I know, I saw the preview too :glare: )

silentelysium

Post by silentelysium » Feb 18th, '07, 01:11

lsqB wrote:
ndoodles wrote:I have a question though, why do some characters randomly speak English sometimes in a middle of a Japanese conversation? Like "What's wrong" or "Why?" and stuff. It's weird.
I don't know about other languages, but it's completely ABNORMAL in Japanese.
We do use English words like "chocolate" or "okay", but all the English words we use have been converted into Japanese pronounciation first.
The way the F4's are using English phrases are simply to build the character that they're fluent in all language (sadly, the actors themselves aren't.)

They're just trying to look cool ^_^ (and failing miserably to English speakers...
You just gave a laugh out of me after that post. Hehe. At least they are trying ;)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 18th, '07, 02:10

lee`s little alien, u changed ur avatar? I luvv it :wub:

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 18th, '07, 04:07

Wow, I actually watched an episode the weekend it came out! XD But that was a really really good episode...I hate that eavesdropping ugly Tama woman, and I knew Shigeru wasn't all perky and annoying. Notice how her smile slipped off the moment she turned her back on Makino to leave her room? And if Tsukasa is even CONSIDERING letting you stay the night...-thwacks him over the head- And god, stupid mom comes back next episode. I was happy when they shoved Makino's parents out of the show (they're so annoying) but I was sad to see Susumu join them. Anyway, hurry up Friday!

cutina124

-_-

Post by cutina124 » Feb 18th, '07, 04:14

Ok so I have been in this thread for the last 4 weeks or so but never posted... sorry Y_Y But I am really
angry that the last three episodes were so filler like...I like in MG how they put into a seperate series otherwise it get's really annoying!!!! Therefore I would prefer then if they did not continue with that and start getting to the love sqaure! ^___^

bewitched1101

Post by bewitched1101 » Feb 18th, '07, 05:20

lee`s little alien wrote:i just finished watching ep7!ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

can u believe that i
had tears in my eyes when makino told tsukasa that she`ll tell rui that she can`t go out with him?i felt like this huuuuuuuge happiness feeling!there are so many things i loved about this episode,i dunno with what should i start :lol i loved the fact that in this episode tsukasa and tsukushi had some more time just the two of them and were getting on so well!i loved it! :wub: but shigeru is really the worst! :x can`t wait till the 8th episode!
Everything you just said....I TOTALLY agree with!!!! You took the words right outta my mouth :cheers: I feel the exact same way!!!! I can't wait for the next episode already!!!!!! I can't believe it's on 4 episodes left tho!!! :cry: what am I gonna doooooooooooooooooo!!!!

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Feb 18th, '07, 05:37

I cant believe it either. 4 episodes left, im seriously going crazy. :blink lol

Billion

Post by Billion » Feb 18th, '07, 06:05

Hey guys, I just found a new preview of ep 8 at http://arashi.vox.com/. Go check it out! :D

etrnalrhapsodi

Post by etrnalrhapsodi » Feb 18th, '07, 06:23

About Shigeru,
I know a lot of people are starting to not like her but from the way i see it, underneath that pushy demeanor, she's really trying to get those two to admit to her how they really feel. I think when she walked away from tsukushi, her face looked disappointed rather than conniving. for once, she wants them to speak up to her just like how she's blunt to them (in the beginning with her expressing her true feelings for Tsukasa before she knew the truth). Knowing what she knows now, she's trying to help them in her own way. Obviously, i still think she's the sweet and quirky shigeru known and loved in the manga but the execution is just... a bit different.

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 18th, '07, 06:25

Billion wrote:Hey guys, I just found a new preview of ep 8 at http://arashi.vox.com/. Go check it out! :D
i just saw the preview.. gosh, i cant wait for ep8..
what's with rui?! why cant he just leave makino alone?!
he's just making things more complicated.. :cussing:

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 18th, '07, 06:29

not only rui, but makino, if she already choose dom, then don't hesitate, why do i felt she hesistae it

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Feb 18th, '07, 06:36

about the sign at the tokyo tower
what does suki mean in english? i dont get it. was it her nickname ? i just dont get it

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 18th, '07, 06:51

dee8o8 wrote:about the sign at the tokyo tower
what does suki mean in english? i dont get it. was it her nickname ? i just dont get it
suki mean love in english. suki jiro mean love jiro

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Feb 18th, '07, 07:02

kiki wrote:
dee8o8 wrote:about the sign at the tokyo tower
suki mean love in english. suki jiro mean love jiro
aww you gotta be kidding me!! so he was too late then with his confession.. that sucks... for him i mean. you know if he loved sara that much... then itll be a while before he and makinos friend has anything going on.. however i think shell always be by his side while he's slowly getting attached to her.

after watching the WHOLE ep7 (had to go to work half way)
i think this is the ultimate episode coming up next or the next 2, depends if they stretch it out. ultimate rivals and the whole twist of season 2! makino vs shigeru and rui vs domyouji. whats going to happen???? this is the episode(s) i do not want to miss!!!!!!!! gyaaaahhhh !!!! :goggle:

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Feb 18th, '07, 08:36

I want a third season!

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Feb 18th, '07, 08:46

4 recent mags.
jun x mao / f4 x mao on cover...
http://fybabe.livejournal.com/281400.html

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 09:07

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Feb 18th, '07, 10:42

does anyone have old cms of hana yori dango 2 that i can download? thanks! ^^ and any other place i can download tfp with hanadan casts?

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 18th, '07, 10:46

Ah, what a return to form. The concise and poetic way they put together the Sara arc is what I've been hoping with season 2 all along. It just flowed beautifully and the editing and cinematagraphy flowed beautifully. I'm only hoping that they make the HYD 2 finale like this, because the tears are going to flow.

Easily the best episode of season 2 and maybe the best episode aside from the Season 1 finale. At least for me, it makes me really believe that there's a strong romantic male lead role for Shota Matusda. Somewhere out there.

Thoughts on Episode 7 . . .
1) Okay, I actually thought the show did a good manga-friendly intepretation of Shigeru in this episode. The tragedy of the Shigeru arc was that she had completely fallen in love with him after she had put aside her suspicion that he and her new best friend were unresolved. She fell in love; she found out; but it was already too late, and she threw herself again and again at Doumyoji until she humiliated herself. And even in the end, she still genuinely loved both of her friends.

I loved the character in the manga, but I didn't like the story arc, because it was so much sadder and darker than the story leading up to it. But I liked how the drama's adapted the Shigeru arc. So of this season -- rather like a good Korean melodrama -- has been about the effect of Doumyoji and Makino upon other people.

2) Rather liked how they depicted Rui. Some people felt he was overbearing; others felt sad for him . . . however Rui loved Makino, he was also Makino's keeper. His relations with people are always in a bubble; he doesn't exchange passion and true vulnerability with Makino or even Shizuka. For that, it's never been a strong romantic triangle, and the show is just so much better when it doesn't try to push the Rui-Makino-Doumyoji triangle. Makino had already said no to Rui during first season, and Rui didn't change enough for 2nd season to make you feel like his life would really change one way or the other.

What we see with Rui and Makino this season is the mix of innocence and objective wisdom that they've developed into their friendship. He gently reminds Makino that her feelings for Doumyoji are unresolved and that he understands he's complicating their relationship. After asking her to tell him if the news is 'something good" or "something bad", he still gives her an out, even though he already knows he's not in favour. And it's Rui's reminding Doumyoji how badly he treated her that proded him to own up.

3) Loved just seeing MatsuJun and Inoue Mao have actual, uninterrupted scene time together. It makes me realize how little we've actually seen Makino and Doumoyji actually interacting all season.

4) Love the M+D running out without noticing Shigeru. Poor girl, but how does she get free reign into their crib?

5) What's with French maid fantasies and Japanese men? I mean, really . . .

6) You know, Flavor of Life is not a bad Hikki tune, but it's still a little grating to me.

7) Again, loved the cinematography and use of colour, shifting between morning, dawn, dusk, and evening tones. The sunrise in Tokyo Tower was just *this* close to being cheese, but it was beautifully executed. And worthy of a hankie or two.

8) For practical purposes, the triangle is resolved. Doumyoji and Makino are resolved to make this work. The next 4 episodes will likely be one roadblock after another, but now we get to see them finally seek each other for support/strength.

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 18th, '07, 10:53

And in more important updates . . .

As of 2/18/2008 morning . . .

The Yamashita Tomahisa thread -- 430 pages

The Hana Yori Dango Season 2 / "Stay away from Rui, Makino - Shun is mine!" thread -- 343 pages

87 pages. Let's go crazy girls! :P

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 11:36

belleza wrote:And in more important updates . . .

The Hana Yori Dango Season 2 / "Stay away from Rui, Makino - Shun is mine!" thread -- 343 pages

ooooo that should be easy! :mrgreen: this episode can give us subjects to talk about!so leeet`s get it on! :lol

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 18th, '07, 11:58

lee`s little alien wrote:
belleza wrote:And in more important updates . . .

ooooo that should be easy! :mrgreen: this episode can give us subjects to talk about!so leeet`s get it on! :lol
haha..omgg you make it sound like it's a sort of competition..xD
i mean..who cares??

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 12:14

MiIiyah wrote:For all Matsujun fans.

Arashi - Love So Sweet PV Preview

Arashi - Love So Sweet LIVE at [Music Station] 20070216

credits: rui,windjp.
thank you for the video preview!it looks great! :-)

@wnndy it is a competition :lol it`s just the ambition that some of us have! :mrgreen:

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 18th, '07, 12:25

i mean..who cares??
All in the quest to have the most obnoxious thread in the J-drama world . . . HanaDan hysteria, feel the love! ;) (But seriously, if Doumyoji were played by Mapi, D-addicts would shut down from the fangirl traffic! ;) )

And on Youtube . . .

Arashi -- Love So Sweet Live (2/16/2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-qRhjtTqw

Arashi -- Love So Sweet Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5-zOqPyC7o

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 12:29

belleza wrote:
i mean..who cares??
All in the quest to have the most obnoxious thread in the J-drama world . . . HanaDan hysteria, feel the love! ;) (But seriously, if Doumyoji were played by Mapi, D-addicts would shut down from the fangirl traffic! ;) )

And on Youtube . . .

Arashi -- Love So Sweet Live (2/16/2007)

Arashia -- Love So Sweet Preview
who is mapi?(`m asking cos` in my oppinion no one is a better domyoji than matsujun :lol yet i don`t know many japanese actors :mrgreen: )

thank you for the youtube links!*mwah*

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 12:49

Hana Yori Dangon Episode 8 Preview VideoClip

credits: arashi.vox.com

This is the preview for episode 8 from episode 7 and a bit more. (I think CM preview cause a man talked there)

subs: english

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 18th, '07, 12:51

who is mapi?
Mapi = Yamashita Tomahisa. Surely. You. Know. Thisactorneh? :D

As a side note, I'm really really looking forward to Yamapi and Masami (my favorite <23 J-actress) working together on "Proposal Daisakusen." After HYD is wrapped up (NOOOO!!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!), this is the big one for me. I liked their chemistry on Dragon Zakura.

If you're new to J-drama, definitely check out:

Nobuta Wo Produce for Yamashita Tomashia

The movie version of Sekai no chûshin de, ai o sakebu (Crying Out Love), for Masami Nagasawa

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 13:01

belleza wrote:
who is mapi?
Mapi = Yamashita Tomahisa. Surely. You. Know. Thisactorneh? :D

As a side note, I'm really really looking forward to Yamapi and Masami (my favorite <23 J-actress) working together on "Proposal Daisakusen." After HYD is wrapped up (NOOOO!!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!), this is the big one for me. I liked their chemistry on Dragon Zakura.

The movie version of Sekai no chûshin de, ai o sakebu (Crying Out Love), for Masami Nagasawa
thank you for clearing that up for me!he`s the guy that wnndy (she posted on the top of this page or a bit down then the top of the page) has on her sig right?thank you for the recomandations!i`ll keep that in mind! :-)

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Feb 18th, '07, 13:06

really i cant wait for hanadan ep8 to come out next friday!!!!! :) YAY!!!!

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 13:36

xkawaiix wrote:really i cant wait for hanadan ep8 to come out next friday!!!!! :) YAY!!!!
Yah me too. I wonder if Tsukasa's mother will find out that Makino lived in the house or if she finds Makino there. And will Makino continue staying there even the mother forbid that? Fridayyyyy...so long -0-

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Feb 18th, '07, 14:01

belleza wrote: (But seriously, if Doumyoji were played by Mapi, D-addicts would shut down from the fangirl traffic! ;) )
hahaha... so truee xD
belleza wrote: As a side note, I'm really really looking forward to Yamapi and Masami (my favorite <23 J-actress) working together on "Proposal Daisakusen." After HYD is wrapped up (NOOOO!!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!), this is the big one for me. I liked their chemistry on Dragon Zakura.
uhu..i'm also really looking forward to yamapi's new drama.. omgg *hott piiii, can't wait can't wait*

pi was totally gorgeous in NWP and also in kurosagi..he's like SOO incrediblyy sexyy in kurosagi xD aiiii

at lee`s little alien: i also think jun is doing a greatt job as doumyouji (omg that name is really difficult to remember, i had to look back for it 3 times gooshh xD) i totally love him =D
and yes..the first picture of my sig is yamashita tomohisa..you should REALLy watch kurosagi because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hott in that drama
alsooo you should watch gokusen2 because akanishi jin (second pic) :wub: is the mostt handsome guy in the WHOLE planet *he is soooo prettyy soo soooo pretty* hihihi..omgg i'm rantingg
---
i can't wait for ep8... things are going 'smooth' between tsukasa and tsukishi.. but i think his mother is going to 'ruin' thingss when she finds out that she is living in their house =(... and now for the first time i pity rui.. he doesn't have much luck in love right.. poor ruii.. i hope he gets a nice girl too =D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 14:21

:lol well for the moment i`m only looking at matsujun`s dramas!if my eyes set on him nothing can change my oppinion :lol can1t wait to see his new movie"i`m inlove with my younger sister"i think it`s gonna be great as i`ve seen the trailler and it`s :blink :mrgreen: as for domyoji`s role!i really believe that matsujun is the best one for the role!he`s interpreting tsukasa`s role so great....his facial expressions his perfect acting make this drama look like it`s inspired from a real story! :mrgreen:

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 18th, '07, 14:48

Yah me too. I wonder if Tsukasa's mother will find out that Makino lived in the house or if she finds Makino there. And will Makino continue staying there even the mother forbid that? Fridayyyyy...so long -0-
I fear the mother will kick Makino out. At least, it seemed like that to me in the preview.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Feb 18th, '07, 14:50

belleza wrote: (But seriously, if Doumyoji were played by Mapi, D-addicts would shut down from the fangirl traffic! ;) )
Yeah, that's so true! That guy is just so freaking cute!

But MatsuJun did a great job playing Tsukasa. I honestly can't imagine anyone else playing that role beside him. He portrayed Tsukasa's character perfectly. Well except that slight awkwardness in episode 6 (when he was surprised to see Tsukushi). He has that kind of attitude and characteristic that would make you like him. And he's a rather good actor.

@lee's little alien:
Yeah, I want to see his movie too! Isn't it already playing in Japan?! But I wonder if Yesasia will have subtitles for it. It sure does looks good! And he looks better with straight hair. That's just my opinion. :lol

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 14:58

yep it started airing in japan since january! :-)
maaaaaaan can`t believe it!it`s only sunday and i`ve already seen the 7th episode with subs!this week will surely be a loooooooooong one! :lol can`t wait for the 8th episode! :cheers: :mrgreen: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '07, 14:58

lee`s little alien wrote::lol well for the moment i`m only looking at matsujun`s dramas!if my eyes set on him nothing can change my oppinion :lol can1t wait to see his new movie"i`m inlove with my younger sister"i think it`s gonna be great as i`ve seen the trailler and it`s :blink :mrgreen: as for domyoji`s role!i really believe that matsujun is the best one for the role!he`s interpreting tsukasa`s role so great....his facial expressions his perfect acting make this drama look like it`s inspired from a real story! :mrgreen:
I don't think that anyone could do any better job than Jun is doing at the moment portraying domyouji. i read some where that this manga was his sister's favourite one and she loved manga's domyouji so she warned him not to miss up this role otherwise he will have taugh times at home. :cussing: poor baby.
but the thing with Jun is , all of his roles are just perfect because he is such a great actor so he goes deeply in the any role and it would fits him like a glove. no matter what character he choses to play, after that you can not imagine anyone else doing a better job than him and not just saying this because i am his huge fan.
so yamapi is doing a new drama? i am looking forward to that. i liked him since NWP with kame and these 2 have become my two little crushes.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 15:05

Issy wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote::lol well for the moment i`m only looking at matsujun`s dramas!if my eyes set on him nothing can change my oppinion :lol can1t wait to see his new movie"i`m inlove with my younger sister"i think it`s gonna be great as i`ve seen the trailler and it`s :blink :mrgreen: as for domyoji`s role!i really believe that matsujun is the best one for the role!he`s interpreting tsukasa`s role so great....his facial expressions his perfect acting make this drama look like it`s inspired from a real story! :mrgreen:

so yamapi is doing a new drama? i am looking forward to that. i liked him since NWP with kame and these 2 have become my two little crushes.

You are talking about Proposal Daisakusen?
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 18th, '07, 15:10, edited 2 times in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 15:07

Issy wrote:
I don't think that anyone could do any better job than Jun is doing at the moment portraying domyouji. i read some where that this manga was his sister's favourite one and she loved manga's domyouji so she warned him not to miss up this role otherwise he will have taugh times at home. :cussing: poor baby.
but the thing with Jun is , all of his roles are just perfect because he is such a great actor so he goes deeply in the any role and it would fits him like a glove. no matter what character he choses to play, after that you can not imagine anyone else doing a better job than him and not just saying this because i am his huge fan.
^^ totally agree! :mrgreen: lol i didn`t know that thing about his sister !interesting!she`s bigger then him right?(if i remember right from what i read on wikipedia i think) :lol so she`s like the onee-chan from the hyd! :lol well what can i say i really love the way he`s acting and so far he had different roles... the selfish,selfcentered and yet sweet and carring domyoji,the quiet sawada shin(man his eyes expresions in that drama were like saying everything he kept inside,absolutely great),the crazy and sweet momo,the immoral koji(i hope i`m spelling his name right,i`m talking about his character`s name from "tokyo tower"),the wise a*s kindaichi!i mean he`s a great actor!way to go jun!

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 15:10

I wouldnt even watch HanaDan if Yamapi played the role of Domyouji. Maybe he is cute/hot but it just wouldnt fit because Shun is already the cute/hot one.
Soujiro = The calm guy.
Akira = The man who helps and cheers all up and he worries a lot.
Rui = Hot/cute mysterious.
Domyouji = rude, shy when it comes to love acts, the "big" man.

Just perfect. Everyone fits into its role. Yamapi wouldnt be a good choice..He would be Hanazawa Rui v-2 and not a Domyouji..of course its my opinion.

x_sushi_o

Post by x_sushi_o » Feb 18th, '07, 15:12

i usually dont like those kind of plots where its like brotherxsister but since Jun is in it i think i want to watch it ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '07, 15:17

MiIiyah wrote:
Issy wrote:

You are talking about Proposal Daisakusen?
i don't know. :scratch: if this is the name of his new drama???? is it out yet? need some research to do.
BTW, lee's... i like your avatar. ano otoko wa hontou ni BAKA desu. :wub: love his BAKANESS. so unlike JunJun.
Last edited by Issy on Feb 18th, '07, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 18th, '07, 15:19

I'm pretty sure Tsukasa's mom finds out about Makino.
1.) Tama's a ****.
2.) In the previews of ep. 8 you can hear her saying "I don't want her in this house ever again." Something along those lines.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 15:35

Gorahgurl wrote:I'm pretty sure Tsukasa's mom finds out about Makino.
1.) Tama's a ****.
2.) In the previews of ep. 8 you can hear her saying "I don't want her in this house ever again." Something along those lines.
I think Shigeru will tell the mother about Makino. I even think Tama is for Makino and Tsukasa...somehow : O...
Issy wrote:i don't know. if this is the name of his new drama???? is it out yet? need some research to do.
Yes but it havent aired yet. 2007 only had aired 「Byakkotai」 from 「2007-Jan-6 and 2007-Jan-7」 and had only 2 episodes.
His next dorama is 「Proposal Daisakusen」 and it hasnt aired yet.

source: wikki-addicts.
Last edited by Manatsu on Feb 18th, '07, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '07, 15:42

I think Shigeru will tell the mother about Makino. I even think Tama is for Makino and Tsukasa...somehow : O...

yes yes yes, i have the same feeling about tama too. i think she will help these two to get together. she doen not seem to be an evil one. as for shigeru, after reading some posts about her
i am trying to hate her less because appreantly she will be helping makino and domyouji to face the evil mom but i am not so sure about it. at the moment, she is in my to hate list although i kind of liked her at the begining.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Feb 18th, '07, 15:42

About Kaede: Whether or not she finds out Makino is staying at their house- what do you think? :)
About Tama-
you'll reconsider your first impressions of her, I promise. She isn't a villain, in fact she tells Makino a sure-fire way to get Tsukasa would be to "make a baby" with him, then asks the shocked Makino if she knows how to do it! lololol She's one of my favorite characters in the manga. I'd want her on my side, that's for sure. Unless of course the writers pull another Shigeru... :cussing:
As for Yamapi playing Domyouji? I can't see him pulling it off. Also, who says that there aren't fangirls flipping out over Matsujun?

Ah, never mind me... I look forward to the weekend after the episode so that I can see actual discussion about the show. :whistling:
Last edited by twothreefour on Feb 18th, '07, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 18th, '07, 15:46

ROFL I'm in love with my favorite Pi, but Pi...as Domyouji? rofl. Jun is great as him. Oh wow..that was funny. rofl.

Anyway, at first I liked Shigeru. But you can now tell even when she's sad or plotting she forces that fake (annoying) perky attitude up. When she first visits Makino at the mansion, she turns to leave and that smile slips off pretty dang fast. And the previews of her saying, "I have another card to use." Don't know what she's up to. -.-

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 15:48

Issy wrote:

i am trying to hate her less because appreantly she will be helping makino and domyouji to face the evil mom but i am not so sure about it. at the moment, she is in my to hate list although i kind of liked her at the begining.
Yah, exactly. I started to believe that when she whispered into Domyoujis ear "in that case...what do you think her to become your personal maid?" hahah <3. Thats why I think she ll help them in a kinda way also I started liking her because of that naughty sentence which made Domyouji thinking in a pervert way hahaha.
Gorahgurl wrote: Anyway, at first I liked Shigeru. But you can now tell even when she's sad or plotting she forces that fake (annoying) perky attitude up. When she first visits Makino at the mansion, she turns to leave and that smile slips off pretty dang fast. And the previews of her saying, "I have another card to use." Don't know what she's up to. -.-
She is a totally faker. Another card to use? What she is tryin to do... TO BITE DOMYOUJI AGAIN IN HIS EAR? lol.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 18th, '07, 15:50

twothreefour wrote:About Kaede: Whether or not she finds out Makino is staying at their house- what do you think? :)
About Tama-
you'll reconsider your first impressions of her, I promise. She isn't a villain, in fact she tells Makino a sure-fire way to get Tsukasa would be to "make a baby" with him. lololol She's one of my favorite characters in the manga. Unless of course the writers pull another Shigeru... :cussing:
As for Yamapi playing Domyouji? I can't see him pulling it off. Also, who says that there aren't fangirls flipping out over Matsujun?

Ah, never mind me... I look forward to the weekend after the episode so that I can see actual discussion about the show. :whistling:
yes, that was exactly my first impression of Tama. and i really hope that they don't pull another shigeru
by the way twothreefour, are u the same one from the vox. if so, HELLOOO, i am sumire-chan from vox.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Feb 18th, '07, 15:54

Omg, I just realized: I was too busy bashing Tama (sorry), Kaede, and Shigeru I didn't mention my opinions on poor little Rui! =O

I feel bad for him. He knows what Makino is going to say to him. He really needs to be with Shizuka (or her be with him and quit flying off to France or wherever) or find someone else...Was that him in the previews saying "I won't give up on Makino"? He can be a little stubborn...-.- But overall I love Rui.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 15:58

Issy wrote:
twothreefour wrote:About Kaede: Whether or not she finds out Makino is staying at their house- what do you think? :)
About Tama-
you'll reconsider your first impressions of her, I promise. She isn't a villain, in fact she tells Makino a sure-fire way to get Tsukasa would be to "make a baby" with him. lololol She's one of my favorite characters in the manga. Unless of course the writers pull another Shigeru... :cussing:

yes, that was exactly my first impression of Tama. and i really hope that they don't pull another shigeru
by the way twothreefour, are u the same one from the vox. if so, HELLOOO, i am sumire-chan from vox.
I have read somewhere that Tsukasa's mother gonna arrange a person again who should try to separate Makino and Tsukasa. But I'm not sure if the mother will arrange someone for Domyouji again or someone for Makino. But she defenitly will.
Thats also why I think that there will be more than 11 episodes.

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 18th, '07, 16:13

wait, im confused now about rui
didnt makino say to domoyouji that the person that would make her happiest isnt domyouji? or was she telling that sentence to rui to domyouji. oh god, what a confusing series or sentences that was.. >_>

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Feb 18th, '07, 16:21

animefreak wrote:wait, im confused now about rui
didnt makino say to domoyouji that the person that would make her happiest isnt domyouji? or was she telling that sentence to rui to domyouji. oh god, what a confusing series or sentences that was.. >_>
She said to Domyouji.
"Tomorrow im going to see Hanazawa Rui [...] And in the end I want to make the person happiest is not you. I will tell him (to rui) that [...]"
That means, Makino said to Domyouji what she gonna say to Rui but it sounded like she said it to Domyouji, but she didnt.

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Feb 18th, '07, 16:42

MiIiyah wrote:
She said to Domyouji.
"Tomorrow im going to see Hanazawa Rui [...] And in the end I want to make the person happiest is not you. I will tell him (to rui) that [...]"
That means, Makino said to Domyouji what she gonna say to Rui but it sounded like she said it to Domyouji, but she didnt.
yup, is exactly as you said! ;)
at the beggining of the sentence it was a little confuse, but when she said *its that what im going to tell to Rui tomorrow* or something like that, it becames clear to me ^^
uuh yup! i was a little afraid when she started saying that sentence >___<
o was like! no no noooo NOOOO!....oooh phew....yeeeeeees! =9
lol

Izaya

Post by Izaya » Feb 18th, '07, 17:03

Christabel wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
She said to Domyouji.
yup, is exactly as you said! ;)
at the beggining of the sentence it was a little confuse, but when she said *its that what im going to tell to Rui tomorrow* or something like that, it becames clear to me ^^
uuh yup! i was a little afraid when she started saying that sentence >___<
o was like! no no noooo NOOOO!....oooh phew
....yeeeeeees! =9
lol
i had to read the sentence twice to understand what makino said. me=baka XDD

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 18th, '07, 17:25

belleza wrote:
i mean..who cares??
indeed, the yamapi thread is ~430 pgs now! :O

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 17:54

yep i think tama will help them too!i had that impression from the begining when she saw tsukushi in the river trying to catch the saturn necklace!tama doesn`t look like a bad person ....yet who knows :lol

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Feb 18th, '07, 18:13

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I love Tsukasa's play!
He is a good actor :D It's very funny when he is thinking Makino as his personal maid..xD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 18th, '07, 18:19

new avatars! :mrgreen: the handan inspiration didn`t let go of me today either :lol not that i`m complaining!anyway check them out :mrgreen:
let me know what u think! ^_^

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 18th, '07, 18:41

"he didn't take his medicine today" ?! LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD
Genius!