[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 27th, '07, 12:52

yay!!!!! hanadan sp!!!!!! yay!!!! whoo hoooooo!!! :D

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 27th, '07, 15:45

Nani??!! there will be a Special??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 16:22

that yuuki x sojiro story is very realistic....and i could see it happen!sojiro would be like"i lost true love once,i`m not gonna lose it again!" :wub: i sure hope for a sequel whether it`ll be a special or even a season 3 it`s ok with me! :mrgreen: :P

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 16:38

lee`s little alien wrote:that yuuki x sojiro story is very realistic....and i could see it happen!sojiro would be like"i lost true love once,i`m not gonna lose it again!" :wub: i sure hope for a sequel whether it`ll be a special or even a season 3 it`s ok with me! :mrgreen: :P

wheeee....!!! i love the way you put it. "i lost true love once,i`m not gonna lose it again!" i really hope they make a special for the wedding and the story between yuki and soujiroh...!!! :wub:

btw... does anyone know where i can download the sound track when tsukasa and tsukushi where dancing in the arena??? it was an orchestra music.. it was soooo cool!!! the music arrangement was really good! banzai!!! :cheers:

[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 16:47

biniBningPunkista wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:that yuuki x sojiro story is very realistic....and i could see it happen!sojiro would be like"i lost true love once,i`m not gonna lose it again!" :wub: i sure hope for a sequel whether it`ll be a special or even a season 3 it`s ok with me! :mrgreen: :P

wheeee....!!! i love the way you put it. "i lost true love once,i`m not gonna lose it again!" i really hope they make a special for the wedding and the story between yuki and soujiroh...!!! :wub:

btw... does anyone know where i can download the sound track when tsukasa and tsukushi where dancing in the arena??? it was an orchestra music.. it was soooo cool!!! the music arrangement was really good! banzai!!! :cheers:

i`d love to see that too!i`ll upload that orchestra version for ya!do u have any favourite server on which u want me to upload it?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 16:54

lee`s little alien wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

i`d love to see that too!i`ll upload that orchestra version for ya!do u have any favourite server on which u want me to upload it?

seriously???? honto arigatou gozaimas!!!! you can upload it anywhere, just give me the link.. wheeee....! banzai!!! :cheers: arigatou... arigatou... :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 16:57

here ya go!
Love so sweet orchestra version! :P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/48mpit

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 17:05

whaaaaa....!!!! arigatou!!!! i can't really thank you enough... i'm listening to it right now...
do you have any other music with you from HYD2? i only have Flavor of Life.. if you want it i could share it to you... :salut: its the least i could do... heehee...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 17:07

biniBningPunkista wrote:whaaaaa....!!!! arigatou!!!! i can't really thank you enough... i'm listening to it right now...
do you have any other music with you from HYD2? i only have Flavor of Life.. if you want it i could share it to you... :salut: its the least i could do... heehee...

you`re very welcome! :P :thumright: i have all the ost from hanadan 2!it was posted on the hanayoridango community on the live journal!

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Mar 27th, '07, 17:10

lee`s little alien wrote:here ya go!

oh my gosh, U ARE AWESOME!!! :salut: i've been looking for this one...thank u so much!!! i hope u don't mind me posting the sendspace link on soompi...il tell everyone i got it from u :salut: :salut: :salut:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 17:10

archaenon posted this link few pages ago!here u have all the hyd 2 ost uploaded on megaupload or sendsspace! :P :mrgreen:

http://la-fee-verte67.livejournal.com/26317.html#cutid1
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Mar 27th, '07, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 17:12

just_candy wrote:

oh my gosh, U ARE AWESOME!!! :salut: i've been looking for this one...thank u so much!!! i hope u don't mind me posting the sendspace link on soompi...il tell everyone i got it from u :salut: :salut: :salut:
No problem! :P and u`re very welcome! :-)

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Mar 27th, '07, 17:14

^hey~ did u happen to rip this from the final episode by any chance? ^^ i noticed that it's only a minute long...

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 17:17

just_candy wrote:^hey~ did u happen to rip this from the final episode by any chance? ^^ i noticed that it's only a minute long...
yep!someone on the hana yori dango community ripped it from the movie....there`s no other longer version of this so far!cos it`s after all an instrumental for love so sweet.......and JE doesn`t agree to this being distributed!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 17:24

just_candy wrote:

im listening to it right now...!!! HYD hang over!!! after watching the show for the nth time!!! lolz... i've been rewatching and rewatching it... :goggle:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 17:32

biniBningPunkista wrote:
just_candy wrote:

im listening to it right now...!!! HYD hang over!!! after watching the show for the nth time!!! lolz... i've been rewatching and rewatching it... :goggle:

whoa 9 times!i`m gonna start watching it from the begining too sometime this week of the next week :lol and in 2-3 weeks we`ll have bambino!!!! :cheers:

muki-chan

Post by muki-chan » Mar 27th, '07, 17:40

Hi! My first dorama was HYD 1st season...and I had to wait for so long time to see the second one, but finally was come out... It was the best ending I've ever seen... :)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 17:42

ehihihi... that's how addicted i have been with it.

oh yeah... Bambino is surely coming up! i hope they make hard subs for it!!!!
:salut:

sargaborso

Post by sargaborso » Mar 27th, '07, 17:45

muki-chan wrote:Hi! My first dorama was HYD 1st season...and I had to wait for so long time to see the second one, but finally was come out... It was the best ending I've ever seen... :)
same boat here :D

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Mar 27th, '07, 17:52

i see~ thanks lee's little alien :lol

i'm probably gonna rewatch hanadan 2 from episode 1 sometime this week too :mrgreen:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 17:56

just wanna share this with you guys... i hope there was a different ending for yuki and soujiroh...
banzai!!! :cheers:
augh...!!! it was so sad that they never did end up getting together. yuki wasn't even able to ride soujiroh's bike... sigh.. scratch and at the end of the episode she just ended up chasing soujiroh and insists on riding his bike. that was really sad.
but aside their story i like the scene where makino pulled domyouji to her and kissed him!!! that was so sweet!!! :wub:

btw...
i have a better ending for yuki and soujiroh in my head...
its that, soujiroh's brother (the brother who didn't want to be part of their family's tea customs and ran away from home) accidentally meets yuki and helps her from a snatcher/maniac or whatever, then yuki starts to like him instead of soujiroh. and the guy also liked yuki from the very first time they met. that's when soujiroh starts to realize that he really likes yuki... and tries to win her back... ehihihi.. i know its a pretty lame story, but i really want them to end up together! :whistling:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 27th, '07, 18:21

sargaborso wrote:
muki-chan wrote:Hi! My first dorama was HYD 1st season...and I had to wait for so long time to see the second one, but finally was come out... It was the best ending I've ever seen... :)
same boat here :D
same here!but i`ve seen it in december last year! :lol so i had to wait for least than a month to see hyd 2 :lol and in that meantime i saw gokusen,kimi wa petto,kindaichi3 :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 27th, '07, 21:13

In the sars ep. 11 torrent thread:
momomo wrote
i laughed so hard when matsumoto jun was leaping over whatever the heck it was
Me too, I found it so feline-like, it was great. because it was his body that reacted to the news and not his mind. I guess it helped that matsujun has all that dancing training...
It kinda reminded me how in the manga, at the end, tsukushi thought to herself at one moment "how much like a beautiful wild beast doumyouji is"... you know? when he was in the pool all moon-lit and sexy? XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 28th, '07, 00:01

It kinda reminded me how in the manga, at the end, tsukushi thought to herself at one moment "how much like a beautiful wild beast doumyouji is"... you know? when he was in the pool all moon-lit and sexy? XD
Who said there weren't things to add to a season 3 or a special?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Mar 28th, '07, 00:21

biniBningPunkista wrote:
just_candy wrote:

oh yay!! =) i only found the kareoke version of the song, not the instrumental. SWEEETTT! =) thanks!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 28th, '07, 01:06

where'd you find the karaoke version? XD

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 28th, '07, 01:34

It's in the love so sweet single torrent that can be found here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_45303.htm

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 28th, '07, 01:39

thanks so much princess_jime!!! ^o^ hanadan rox!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 28th, '07, 09:52

Ginoru wrote:
Who said there weren't things to add to a season 3 or a special?
if there`ll be a season 3 it`ll surely be damn sexay if they insert this scene and i`m sure that there are many others that weren`t in these 2 seasons! :mrgreen: :whistling:

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 28th, '07, 10:32

I'd also be happy, if they'd make a special. No season 3, but a special would be really good. Just for that, Oguri Shun could only one more time say yes to act Rui. Because HYD without him isn't HYD :roll

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 28th, '07, 11:06

xxTsukushixx wrote:I'd also be happy, if they'd make a special. No season 3, but a special would be really good. Just for that, Oguri Shun could only one more time say yes to act Rui. Because HYD without him isn't HYD :roll
i dunno i have a feeling that he would say yes even if they`ll do a third season :lol he kinda gave confusing declarations......first he said that he doesn`t wanna be a support act anymore but yet he said that it would be lovely if they made a sequel showing the f4 taking care of each family bussiness :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 28th, '07, 12:01

i think, people will really really miss this show...
coz im already missing it!!!!

:unsure:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 28th, '07, 12:41

Everybody misses it! :cry: :cry:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 28th, '07, 12:51

i am really missing it !!!!!!! :(...............wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 28th, '07, 12:52

i miss it too! i miss the cast! T^T they were so great together!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 28th, '07, 12:55

same here!!!!!! i wish that they will be together in real life :(
this is random.............how do you say your welcome in Japanese again????

zi91

Post by zi91 » Mar 28th, '07, 13:01

AH!!

thanks so much for the orchestra version of Love So Sweet... was thinking about it every moment..

YEAH I'M MISSING HYD!!!

I MISSED THE BAKA DOUMYOUJI AND CUTE MAKINO!!

i missed MAOxJUN the couple(in my mind) too...

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 28th, '07, 13:08

you're welcome in japanese... i know it starts with a "d" haha! but i forgot! >0<

haha domino and junmao are both great!

(yeah i also secretly wish they'd get together) XD

amino

Post by amino » Mar 28th, '07, 13:23

*pops in*

you're welcome in japanese is "dou-itashi-mashite" :-)

cherryflavored_Keita

Post by cherryflavored_Keita » Mar 28th, '07, 16:06

Thanks for the Love so Sweet orcehstra.... Is there an HYD 2 OST? I can only find OST 1 on the tracker. I really love the series 2 theme song, and I hope I can get it soon!

By the way, since I haven't gotten to weigh in my opinion, I really, really loved the ending. Makino dancing with all of the F4 was the exact ending of the manga, and it worked perfectly. I remember I screamed when I saw all of the old characters all coming together again - Sakurako, Shigeru, etc... It was very exciting.

And the scene where Doumyouji remembers Makino is the single best-acted scene of the entire series (both of them). Jun's face was so convincing - I adored every minute of that scene.

cherryflavored_Keita

Post by cherryflavored_Keita » Mar 28th, '07, 16:08

Nevermind, I found the link. Sorry~

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 28th, '07, 17:16

xxTsukushixx wrote:I'd also be happy, if they'd make a special. No season 3, but a special would be really good. Just for that, Oguri Shun could only one more time say yes to act Rui. Because HYD without him isn't HYD :roll
i dunno i have a feeling that he would say yes even if they`ll do a third season :lol he kinda gave confusing declarations......first he said that he doesn`t wanna be a support act anymore but yet he said that it would be lovely if they made a sequel showing the f4 taking care of each family bussiness :lol
What if they make a third season with Rui as the main character xD
lol ... but right, I also believe he could be persuaded. HYD sure was fun for everyone.
And I have something in my memory that he first didn't want to be in season 2, is that right?
But he did. But I'm not sure wether I remember the right thing^^°

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 28th, '07, 18:09

xxTsukushixx wrote:
lol ... but right, I also believe he could be persuaded. HYD sure was fun for everyone.
And I have something in my memory that he first didn't want to be in season 2, is that right?
No it was someone from TBS that wanted to make someone else act rui`s character but then jun said that if they didn`t let shun play rui,he won`t be in the season 2 either :mrgreen: imagine hanadan without jun :blink that`s not hanadan!i mean without any of the f4`s or without mao or even yuuki and okami san,hana yori dango wouldn`t be hanadan!

here are some new ava`s i made today! :mrgreen:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /dango.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/f3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... prince.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... cookie.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /nande.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/sb.jpg[/img] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... turn-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/sn.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /sweat.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/why.jpg[/img]

plus this sig!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/dow.jpg[/img]

what do ya think?^_^

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 28th, '07, 18:16

waaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ i like the sig a looooot XD Nice Work~

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 28th, '07, 18:35

Eternal Snow wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ i like the sig a looooot XD Nice Work~
thankies!i didn`t do hyd sigs until today but today i got hit by hyd inspiration :lol

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Mar 28th, '07, 20:05

Eternal Snow wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ i like the sig a looooot XD Nice Work~
thankies!i didn`t do hyd sigs until today but today i got hit by hyd inspiration :lol
heeeeeeh :O u should work more on sigs XD it`s really wonderful! :mrgreen:

dancerdark

Post by dancerdark » Mar 28th, '07, 21:43

the sigs are really cute!!! my favs. are the 'lonely prince one, the big siggy and 'whats an octopus?'

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Mar 28th, '07, 22:22

Your work is really amazing especially the sig!!

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 28th, '07, 22:54

WOW!!! i LOVE the siggy!!!!! its AMAZING!!!!! you SHOULD do more siggys!!!! that one is AMAZING!!! sorry did i say it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :lol

zefiris1

HYD~

Post by zefiris1 » Mar 29th, '07, 06:51

Wahh!!! HYD ended! Im missing it so much!

Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows the name of this song? :unsure:

Its not on either OST and I'm totally in love with it but no one seems to know where its from. Any help would be great!!! :D

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 08:31

YOSHI!well i have few ideas for some new sigs so when i finish them i`ll post them here to tell me what u think! :cheers: arigatou minasan! :P

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 29th, '07, 11:47

anou......zefiris1?? did you read the description of the video it says "I played this all by ear so it sucks. But Anyway this song isn't on the available soundtrack but it's played in the show. Therefore I have no clue what the title is o.O ??
I could've polished the song a little more....umm ok make that ALOT more, but I don't really care because this song is whatevers to me and I didn't wanna put TOO much work into it, and I figure no one else is gonna know what this is anyway so bleh =P. So why did i choose to play it? I just thought it would be fun to play something that you can't find. Since it's by ear i'm extremely sure i'm missing notes and playing wrong ones, etc.
For all the hardcore HYD peeps, they play this when Yuki finds out she's being cheated on in Season 1...and I think they play a part of it when Tsukasa is on the couch having flashbacks of Makino in the hotel when Shigeru is pretending to take a shower in season 2...lol. They play it in some other episodes too, but I used those two scenes specifically to listen for the notes. This wasn't meant to be perfect piano playing, just sharing this for everyone because it's not in the CD ..=) enjoy!"

Its a LONG description but its says that this song is not available for soundtrack. :D

pinkstars

Post by pinkstars » Mar 29th, '07, 12:06

hey..does anyone have the piano version of LOVE SO SWEET?
i wanna download it. :scratch: tnx!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 13:16

xxTsukushixx wrote:
No it was someone from TBS that wanted to make someone else act rui`s character but then jun said that if they didn`t let shun play rui,he won`t be in the season 2 either :mrgreen: imagine hanadan without jun :blink that`s not hanadan!i mean without any of the f4`s or without mao or even yuuki and okami san,hana yori dango wouldn`t be hanadan!

here are some new ava`s i made today! :mrgreen:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /dango.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/f3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... prince.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... cookie.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /nande.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/sb.jpg[/img] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... turn-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... igs/sn.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... /sweat.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/why.jpg[/img]

plus this sig!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/ ... gs/dow.jpg[/img]

what do ya think?^_^

i love the way you did those ava's!!! it's soOo kawai! ;) :thumright:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 13:21

pinkstars wrote:hey..does anyone have the piano version of LOVE SO SWEET?
i wanna download it. :scratch: tnx!

hey... i was also looking for the guitar version of planetarium. ehihihi.. it wasn't in the sound track list :salut:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 14:32

so kawaii!!!!! haha! i loved all of them! XD

loved the sleeping scenes and tsukushi's dreams, the dancing, everything! haha! :lol

these won't help me get over hanadan just yet! XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 14:34

yamapinku-rabu wrote:so kawaii!!!!! haha! i loved all of them! XD

loved the sleeping scenes and tsukushi's dreams, the dancing, everything! haha! :lol

these won't help me get over hanadan just yet! XD
thankies! :salut: :-) maaan i miss hanadan sooooooo much! :-(

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 14:37

oh yeah i miss it so much also!!! such a great drama! wish mao and jun would do another drama! XD definitely would watch that!

ermmm how come my siggy doesn't appear? :blink

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 14:40

yamapinku-rabu wrote:oh yeah i miss it so much also!!! such a great drama! wish mao and jun would do another drama! XD definitely would watch that!

ermmm how come my siggy doesn't appear? :blink
oh yeah!i`d definitely watch that too! well when u post u have to choose"attach signature"somewhere down the"posting page" :-)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 14:44

ah hahaha! ok! stupid me! XD arigatou!!!

yeah yeah or maybe she can do a drama with oguri shun as well! they looked cute together too! wonder what shun's project is next? coz mao has her movie and special dramas coming out!

i love the hanadan cast haha!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 15:06

i love lee's work!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 15:26

yamapinku-rabu wrote:ah hahaha! ok! stupid me! XD arigatou!!!

yeah yeah or maybe she can do a drama with oguri shun as well! they looked cute together too! wonder what shun's project is next? coz mao has her movie and special dramas coming out!

i love the hanadan cast haha!
i`d love to see the same cast in another dorama! :wub: and yeah mao and shun in a drama would be nice but i just can see them acting together as a couple :lol the "magic"works only for mao and jun :wub: :whistling: :alcoholic:

@ biniBningPunkista: arigatou hun! :-)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 15:32

haha! yeah mao and jun's magic is quite special huh? i think their chemistry is something i've never seen in jdoramas! i meant THEIR kind of chemistry! hehe!

but i would like to see mao-chan paired up with other actors out there! hehe! like shun or yamapi! XD

same cast and whole new storyline! would be great! but impossible i guess... :cry: at leats not all cast members will be present. XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 15:38

YEP!their chemistry is something special!well they could couple her with someone else but i`m pretty sure they won`t get the same result.... :scratch: there won`t be the same chemistry :-)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 15:53

i guess they really do have that connection! :wub: i guess in my eyes i can't really imagine jun having that kind of chemistry with other actresses haha!

but although not the same chemistry but i'm betting mao will still have chemistry with anyone she gets paired up with!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 16:01

:lol :lol :lol :lol so u think that mao could find the same chemistry with another actor but jun couldn`t have the same chemistry with another actress?hmmmmm well in kimi wa petto there was a loooooooooot of chemistry(well i agree not the same as with mao) between him and"sumire-chan" :wub: :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 16:06

hahaha i meant to say he'll have chemistry but not the same chemistry he had with mao. same with mao also. so yeah basically the two of them won't find the kind of chemistry between them with other actors/actresses. haha! but i guess that's obvious haha!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Mar 29th, '07, 16:13

they`re both so so sweet and when their together that sweetness becames absolute sweetness!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 16:24

have you guys heard of the movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru or heavenly forest? the translation was kinda off, coz it really meant- just, i love you... then they put heavenly forest coz that's where the main characters meet for pictorial practice.

this might seem overly addicted to jun matsumoto.. but anyways... it was one of the movies that made him cry...

can anyone tell me a spoiler about it??? :P or the ending? :salut: :whistling:

zefiris1

Post by zefiris1 » Mar 29th, '07, 16:26

xkawaiix wrote:anou......zefiris1?? did you read the description of the video it says "I played this all by ear so it sucks. But Anyway this song isn't on the available soundtrack but it's played in the show. Therefore I have no clue what the title is o.O ??
I could've polished the song a little more....umm ok make that ALOT more, but I don't really care because this song is whatevers to me and I didn't wanna put TOO much work into it, and I figure no one else is gonna know what this is anyway so bleh =P. So why did i choose to play it? I just thought it would be fun to play something that you can't find. Since it's by ear i'm extremely sure i'm missing notes and playing wrong ones, etc.
For all the hardcore HYD peeps, they play this when Yuki finds out she's being cheated on in Season 1...and I think they play a part of it when Tsukasa is on the couch having flashbacks of Makino in the hotel when Shigeru is pretending to take a shower in season 2...lol. They play it in some other episodes too, but I used those two scenes specifically to listen for the notes. This wasn't meant to be perfect piano playing, just sharing this for everyone because it's not in the CD ..=) enjoy!"

Its a LONG description but its says that this song is not available for soundtrack. :D
I did read the description and all of the comments hoping someone would possibly know where it might be from even though its not on the soundtrack. You would be surprised as to how many unknown songs I found through comments made by others.

I know a lot of shows like to "borrow" music ,for example from the group Secret Garden. At first I thought it might be a Yanni piece because of the tone but I looked up a lot of his songs and none of them were it.

Just wondering if anyone else here has any clues as to where its from. :D

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 29th, '07, 17:30

oh! gomen ne then! :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 29th, '07, 18:02

Casting Help
I wanted to know the name of the actor that plays Shigeru's father and the actor that plays Toyama-san, the man that Makino saves. I know i have seen them somewhere but i can't point where, can someone help me??

bluemoo21

Post by bluemoo21 » Mar 29th, '07, 19:09

lee`s little alien wrote:they`re both so so sweet and when their together that sweetness becames absolute sweetness!
super sweetness! :lol

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Mar 29th, '07, 20:24

Ginoru wrote:Casting Help
I wanted to know the name of the actor that plays Shigeru's father and the actor that plays Toyama-san, the man that Makino saves. I know i have seen them somewhere but i can't point where, can someone help me??
Sasaki Katsuhiko (佐々木勝彦) as Shigeru's father (ep3,8 )
Yamamoto Kei (ep10) <--- you mean him?

everything can be found here btw: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango