[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:21

I'm surprised no one who has been claiming to have the raw can just upload it via the free DL sites like Megaupload.com, sendspace.com and a few other sites like these. Cant be that hard and I think its a bit easier then torrent. Either way hope to see someone post it either DDL or torrent.

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nawidy » Jan 6th, '07, 04:21

himekohimura wrote:if you know how to seed, i can post the torrent ^-^ I've had the raw for a while, but I don't have time to seed (i'll be leaving a place of internet soon and won't have it for a while) so yea ^-^ If you have the same one from the clubbox, it should work...
Hey, I hope your still there, try just getting a torrent for now/ or upload it on d-addicts http://d-addicts.net:8080/d-control2/upload.htm. I only know on Azureus, you might want to google on "how to make a torrent", should be easy, just go to file->new torrent then you end up with a simple wizard. Hopefully you can upload the torrent

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 04:21

well when one teaches me how to make a torrent and upload it, i will definitely get you guys the torrent immediately.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:23

luvergurl wrote:but how do u sing up for clubox cause i don't get it :sweat:
I never had to sign up for clubbox...I was able to download hana yori dango 2 through someone elses account that they posted on the web...

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 04:24

thanks nawidy. ill get to it right away.

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 6th, '07, 04:28

oh thankz for the info. marie_23

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 04:28

hhv94...
the reason nobody is putting it on those sites is... if you havent been reading this forum, the filesize of episode 1 is 1.3 gb. those sites you mentioned dont support the uploading of such a humongous file
this is due to the fact tthat this episode is 2 hours long as a start off.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 04:28

hhv94 wrote:I'm surprised no one who has been claiming to have the raw can just upload it via the free DL sites like Megaupload.com, sendspace.com and a few other sites like these. Cant be that hard and I think its a bit easier then torrent. Either way hope to see someone post it either DDL or torrent.
woa, good idea. If no one else can I can do it once my thing finishes and I can split the so it doesn't take that long but mine is at 32 percent right now. Maybe those who have already finished would like to. Though not megaupload because of its limit

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 6th, '07, 04:30

^-^ I've been trying to get it up on mu, but again, i'm going to be leaving like, now. so I quit that. I'm going to post the torrent, and then leave. those who have the clubbox version from kangjeru, will be able to seed that.
first off, though, you'll have to rename your file to:
[RAW] Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Ep. 01 (704x396 XviD 1.2.0)
Last edited by himekohimura on Jan 6th, '07, 04:31, edited 1 time in total.

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 6th, '07, 04:30

hhv94 wrote:I'm surprised no one who has been claiming to have the raw can just upload it via the free DL sites like Megaupload.com, sendspace.com and a few other sites like these. Cant be that hard and I think its a bit easier then torrent. Either way hope to see someone post it either DDL or torrent.

:whistling: Free megaupload(not the premium) and sendspace has a limit under 1 gig. And it would take a whole day to upload the episode, since it's most likely over 1 gig.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 6th, '07, 04:32

Ahh, I see. >_< Guess I'll wait for the torrent then.

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 04:33

himekohimura
ive already started making the torrent -_- o well. haha shall i let you do it? you sound more pro than me

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 6th, '07, 04:34

^-^ Yeah I'm actually uploading it now...

Edit: It's up. so people with the version, plz go seed, cause i'm outta here ^-^

Negi-chan

Post by Negi-chan » Jan 6th, '07, 04:36

thank you soo much for uploading it~ hehe.... :D

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:36

True, but there is a way to split the episodes up and upload them as parts..saw it done with Goong drama. Anyway I look forward to whoever can have it up via either DDL or torrent, since club bux is a pain to use for me. Thanks to the ppl triyng to upload this in any way they can.

Edit: Himek, thanks Ill download the torrent link myself and leave it to seed overnight for others to be able to DL it. :D
Last edited by hhv94 on Jan 6th, '07, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 04:36

ilurrveniki wrote:Does anyone have a direct download to the Utada's song: Flavour of Life, used in HYD2??

Is this a new song by utada??

It's absolutely beautiful =)

here's the youtube link, a user posted up earlier- disappeared behind the pages and pages of posts: =P

EDIT:// THIS SONG IS COMING OUT in FEB 28th 2007! (a few days after my bday ;), SUGOI!)
Here's a preview of her recording the song:
thanks for the link..due to my impatience, I downloaded it since internet lately has been acting weird...youtube and LJ take so long to load a page :cry:
I will still wait for the SARS hardsubs of HYD2 :D

l0urie

Post by l0urie » Jan 6th, '07, 04:36

when i'm finished downloading (it might take awhile..XD) i'll split it into seperate parts and i'll upload it onto mediafire since there are no restrictions there unlike megaupload.

yeahh..i'll see what i can do. ><;

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 04:40

himekohimura wrote:^-^ Yeah I'm actually uploading it now...

Edit: It's up. so people with the version, plz go seed, cause i'm outta here ^-^
OMG I LOVE YOU!
everybody should go download!!!!!!

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nawidy » Jan 6th, '07, 04:41

g0shesx and others who have finished the clubbox download, that's being shared on torrent, please seed the torrents, thanks a lot for putting the torrent. :salut: :cheers: :salut:

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 04:41

g0shesx wrote:hhv94...
the reason nobody is putting it on those sites is... if you havent been reading this forum, the filesize of episode 1 is 1.3 gb. those sites you mentioned dont support the uploading of such a humongous file
this is due to the fact tthat this episode is 2 hours long as a start off.
how about gigeshare? it supports large files :-)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 04:41

l0urie wrote:when i'm finished downloading (it might take awhile..XD) i'll split it into seperate parts and i'll upload it onto mediafire since there are no restrictions there unlike megaupload.

yeahh..i'll see what i can do. ><;
sounds pretty sweet

masayume

Clubbox

Post by masayume » Jan 6th, '07, 04:54

If anyone wants make an account in Clubbox to download the file I found a site that gives step by step instructions and translates for you.

http://lifeanddeath.blogsome.com/clubbox-tutorial/

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 04:57

THE RAW IS UP GUYSSSSSSSSS!!

GO CHECK THE MAIN PAGE!!

YAY!!! Thanks all who are seeding =)

i looooveee you!! *CHUUUUU*

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nawidy » Jan 6th, '07, 04:59

Thanks for the seed guys!!!!
Hope this will be another great series!!!

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 05:01

theres only one IP with 100% =(

everyone is relying on youu- please seed guys!!!

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 05:01

should I DL the raw or not? XD
am dying to watch it but better wait for the hardsubs by SARS XD

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 05:06

downloading via torrent..I'll leave it should seed as i'm close to finishing up the file..it says 2 seeds...wonder if thats me or not. Either way I'll leave the window up...going to get some sleep soon. Thanks again to the user who uploaded it via torrent!

I'll try and upload it to gigashare or other big DDL sharing sites like it..thanks for the tip. Ill try and even cut it into parts if I can.

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 6th, '07, 05:16

woot im so excited i can pee in my pants! jk i cant wait to watch the first ep. wow it says there are 15 eps of HYD II !!

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » Jan 6th, '07, 05:23

wow its out oready ^_^
am alittle scared of S2
but i hope it will be a happy ending
i am waiting 4 the hardsub
i hope it will be out soon

:)

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 6th, '07, 05:30

hhv94 wrote:downloading via torrent..I'll leave it should seed as i'm close to finishing up the file..it says 2 seeds...wonder if thats me or not. Either way I'll leave the window up...going to get some sleep soon. Thanks again to the user who uploaded it via torrent!

I'll try and upload it to gigashare or other big DDL sharing sites like it..thanks for the tip. Ill try and even cut it into parts if I can.
YES PLEASE...
Just don't close you bittorrent...
T__T
Is freaking scary...
there's 570 people making the download from 1 seeder O_O

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 6th, '07, 05:32

Wow I leave this board for less then 24 hours and it has jumped from page 34 (where I left off before I went to bed around 3am) to page 52 and I just got back from dinner. I'm downloading the RAW now... so excited!!!

HolEdg

Post by HolEdg » Jan 6th, '07, 06:30

I have a question.. Is somebody going to resize the epi?? Would like to go to clubbox and dload it from there. It's just to huge.... Torrent messed me up a lot.. Please help me... I need my fix of
Jun and Shun.....

Thanks for the help everybody...
:-) :-) :-) :-)

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Jan 6th, '07, 06:46

HolEdg wrote:I have a question.. Is somebody going to resize the epi?? Would like to go to clubbox and dload it from there. It's just to huge.... Torrent messed me up a lot.. Please help me... I need my fix of
Jun and Shun.....

Thanks for the help everybody...
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Sorry, CBox is the same size too. You're going to have to deal with the episode for now. Besides, it is a 2 hour episode, and normal file size is around 700mb for one episode to begin with. People all want HQ video now, so you'll have to wait out and see if there is LQ uploads, or youtube it. =_=' lol. I for one want the HQ, so I'm very pleased with the large file size~. *_*

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 6th, '07, 06:54

I woke up pretty early this morning (like at 6 am?) considering I slept only at 1 am. And there you go....HANADAN Season 2!!! :w00t:

:cheers: Thanks so much for who ever first upload the torrent. I never could get through clubbox :glare: , so this is a BIG help for me.

But my...oh my....
I guess the time difference is to my disadvantage. Seems like everybody who could seed had left to sleep. :crazy:
Currently over a thousand people are trying to download without a seeder :blink . Woaaa...that must set up a new record.

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Jan 6th, '07, 06:58

Thanks... When i'm downloading from clubbox, the clubbox window will close by itself... Do anyone knoe why?

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 6th, '07, 07:06

woooooooooow

few sec ago I saw the new theme song of HYD2
it soooooooooooooo great I love it :wub:
I want to see it 1000000 time and not stop
(hahahaha :mrgreen: :roll )

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jan 6th, '07, 07:08

I was hoping to watch it tonight but with a speed of 1kb/s and no seeder, it might take about 2-3 days to finish dl this large file. Please, those who have the completed file, please seed.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 07:10

Gummi Bear wrote:I was hoping to watch it tonight but with a speed of 1kb/s and no seeder, it might take about 2-3 days to finish dl this large file. Please, those who have the completed file, please seed.
clubbox is going v. fast so if you can you miight want to try it

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 07:20

Okay, I finally got to watch some of Hana Yori Dango 2 and so far I really like it :D ....The only thing I don't care for is the insert song I think called Flavor of Life at times I like the way it sounds :lol it's an okay song though....Another thing I didn't like was the negative way certain races where shown in one are two New York scenes...I felt those could have been handle in better taste...the use of stereotypes was not needed...Overall, I like the first episode :lol

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Jan 6th, '07, 07:23

Wow!! It's finally here..
I have question, will this file sync with the eng sub? as i don't want to d/l the wrong file.
Anyone can clarify this? Thank you!!!!! Can't wait to watch this..with sub of course :)

edit: OK. I think I've found my answer. Just finished back logged 20 pages and looks like they'll be hardsubbed and no fansubs will do the soft file. In this case, I'd better not d/l this raw file then :)
Thank you subbers!!
Last edited by baby_shin on Jan 6th, '07, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Jan 6th, '07, 07:31

Do anyone know why will my clubbox will disappear by itself?

DeeDeeSweets

Post by DeeDeeSweets » Jan 6th, '07, 07:34

i dled the clubbox version and OMG i'm SO EXCITED. i jsut started and ... let's just say i'm glad that so far it's good that its in NY and now.. like italy or something. LOL

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 07:48

baby_shin wrote:Wow!! It's finally here..
I have question, will this file sync with the eng sub? as i don't want to d/l the wrong file.
Anyone can clarify this? Thank you!!!!! Can't wait to watch this..with sub of course :)
well, since there is no sub as of yet, there's no way to know. we can just cross our fingers and hope someone times it to this raw

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 6th, '07, 07:51

marie_23 wrote:Okay, I finally got to watch some of Hana Yori Dango 2 and so far I really like it :D ....The only thing I don't care for is the insert song I think called Flavor of Life at times I like the way it sounds :lol it's an okay song though....Another thing I didn't like was the negative way certain races where shown in one are two New York scenes...I felt those could have been handle in better taste...the use of stereotypes was not needed...Overall, I like the first episode :lol
do you watch it from some site??

amandatam

Post by amandatam » Jan 6th, '07, 08:18

SO EXCITED !!!!!! :D
THANKS SO MUCHHHHH :wub: :D :cheers:

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 6th, '07, 08:24

Hi, New to posting on here. I got a question. I've downloaded Clubbox (last resort because torrent isn't downloading it at all. not even 1 % ><) And now Clubbox doesn't wanna work. Anyone else got any ideas??

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 08:46

saku_chan_desu wrote:Hi, New to posting on here. I got a question. I've downloaded Clubbox (last resort because torrent isn't downloading it at all. not even 1 % ><) And now Clubbox doesn't wanna work. Anyone else got any ideas??
chibiusa! ok well, as long as the clubbox is open and the filr is there all you have to do is give it a while and it'll start since clubbox doesnt start immediately. If it doesnt start then you can always try exiting ad reopening the program

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 08:58

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
marie_23 wrote:Okay, I finally got to watch some of Hana Yori Dango 2 and so far I really like it :D ....The only thing I don't care for is the insert song I think called Flavor of Life at times I like the way it sounds :lol it's an okay song though....Another thing I didn't like was the negative way certain races where shown in one are two New York scenes...I felt those could have been handle in better taste...the use of stereotypes was not needed...Overall, I like the first episode :lol
do you watch it from some site??
yes, the first half of it I watched from this website http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto/theme-10002461161.html it even explains in english what is going on in the drama...

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 09:04

marie_23 how come when im watching there is no "visual" but only "audio" =O

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 09:10

ilurrveniki wrote:marie_23 how come when im watching there is no "visual" but only "audio" =O
Lol...you have to let it finish loading first...I thought the same thing as you...take your time and read the english details on the site for Hana yori dango...The video is cut in half with the first video at the bottom being one and the other at the very top being two...Look around at the page you'll figure it out how it's set up like I did... :D

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 6th, '07, 09:13

um im just 5 mins in the first ep (watchin thru the link marie gave ^^) and i think the portray of tsukishi is pretty sad....she's supposed to be a strong willed and smart girl who would know what to do in such situation...
But when she meets these thugs she couldn't even stand up, she just sits there on the ground and let them throw the ball at her...at least she could run...but all she did was calling out domoyji 's name desperately. I mean, yea I like the strong tsukushi and this image just makes her look so weak and unable to do anything for herself...
hehe sorry if im being critical..
*runs off to watch the rest*

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 09:17

sunmoon wrote:um im just 5 mins in the first ep (watchin thru the link marie gave ^^) and i think the portray of tsukishi is pretty sad....she's supposed to be a strong willed and smart girl who would know what to do in such situation...
But when she meets these thugs she couldn't even stand up, she just sits there on the ground and let them throw the ball at her...at least she could run...but all she did was calling out domoyji 's name desperately. I mean, yea I like the strong tsukushi and this image just makes her look so weak and unable to do anything for herself...
I think in this situtation Tsukushi is simply scared she is not in Japan anymore...sort like Dorthy and the wizard of Oz thing...lol this is the only way I can explain her appearing weak like that...

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 6th, '07, 09:41

Hehe yea I guess...
oh yea, do you know who plays Junpei in this season 2?
He looks a bit like Toma, but I doubt it's him...hmm
Oguri shun is a bit chubby eh? (his face i mean) i think he looks better now

Edit:
I dont get why Jun is a billionaire or millionaire, and he has to buy some hotdog from a stand in NY?llol...thats just funny... but probably he likes it...^^

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 6th, '07, 09:46

sunmoon wrote:Hehe yea I guess...

Edit:
I dont get why Jun is a billionaire or millionaire, and he has to buy some hotdog from a stand in NY?llol...thats just funny... but probably he likes it...^^
i can tell you he's no other than ikuta toma... check the hanadan2 official website if you want to confirm

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 09:50

Edit:
I know very wealthy people who drive old beat up cars around town and people would look at them and think their broke...when in truth they are far from being poor...That's just some people style I guess to be sort of low key... 8)

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 6th, '07, 10:06

fujitofu wrote:
i can tell you he's no other than ikuta toma... check the hanadan2 official website if you want to confirm
omg he really IS toma? oooh I didnt know he would be in hyd 2...ah...why did they give him such a small part :cry: I love toma :wub:

marie_23: haha yea, but to think Tsukasa would want to keep a low profile..haha XDD

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Jan 6th, '07, 10:07

Can anyone tell me why my clubbox keep on disappearing as in the window just close by itself???

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 11:03

AHHHHH i just heard the first 10 secs of series 2 from that link(no video yet, still loading)

ARRREEE I JUST GOT IT WITH VIDEO!!!! "motto, tomu kuruuzu" "MOTTO, MADONNA "Motto Buraddo pitto" ahhhhhhh shes in new york woooo its like the start of series 1 i can tell this is gonna RULE i can understand what shes saying there "more tom cruise, more brad pitt, more madonna" but very soon therell be a point wehere i lost it :| maybe i should just keep wartching this bit over and over, so i feel good about my japanese haha! i LOVE it already!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH does anyone know of a file on the net somewhere thats got some softsubs, if only a little bits :| ahhhhhhhhhhhhh someone MUST have posted a file with a litle translation at least!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 11:07

AHHHHHHHHH SUGOI!!! SHE TRIES ENGLISH! I LOVE IT!!! AHHHHH IF I WAS THAT MAN ID TAKE HER THERE MYSELF!!!! AHHH I LOVE TSUKUSHI! KEEP SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! I HOPE THERES A LOT MORE !!!
soujouroh mnishikadou san(forgot name of actor) is fluent!! YEAH MY SAVIOUR ive understoodm whats going ion up till now AHHHHHHHHH CANT BELEIVE HOW AMAZING IT IS SUGOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 11:11

TSUKUSHI NO KABAN O MODOTTE NASAI YO!!!! IIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 11:35

there's this user from arashi.vox.com who is almost finished subbing (great news) but she is doing hard sub =(

So could anyone please please do soft sub according to the d-addicts torrent, so timing will be correct??! The only reason he/she said that she isnt doing soft subs is because the timing will prob be wrong because she watched it from a different video/torrent (?) *cries*

im being very patient and hopefully subs will appear very very soon.. i simply cant wait!!! =) ganbatte, subbers!! love you all~

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 6th, '07, 12:02

could you enquire if he/she got it from kangjegu's clubbox?
if so, then he/she could do soft-subs.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 12:05

Pandemonium: I cannot post a reply because I dont have an VOX account.. do you have one?

here's the link:
http://arashi.vox.com/

theres also spoilers and stuff there.. its the ULTIMATE source for arashi stuff ;) save it to ur favs!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 6th, '07, 12:08

haha, sorry nah i don't have a vox account either.
thanks for the link though.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 12:35

Edit:
I agree with marie23..tsukasa's trying to be low key...besides, hotdogs brought from stands are more delicious than those brought from posh restos XD
maybe, domyuji wants to eat something that wasn't prepared by his chef XD
and buying hotdogs from stands doesn't say much about your status in life...rich, middle-class, or poor people love hotdogs brought from stands :-)

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 12:43

sunmoon wrote:um im just 5 mins in the first ep (watchin thru the link marie gave ^^) and i think the portray of tsukishi is pretty sad....she's supposed to be a strong willed and smart girl who would know what to do in such situation...
I guess, being in a place that's almost new to her could put down her spirits. It could be quite scary being in a new environment and not to mention all the confusion she's having :-) If it were me, I would run XD than stand up with those big thugs XD

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 12:55

well, u have ur good points :-)
those were just my thoughts, actually :lol
but I think he has changed a lil bit..people change sometimes without them knowing it 8)

about that scene when he told her not to eat in that "dirty, old place"...yeah, I do recall him saying that to her BUT he still went with her to that place..I think, he wants to fit in to her level and wants to please her...from that scene alone, we could tell he's changed a lil bit and that's because of her...

stands are not really dirty places, at least in NY :lol
again, those are just my thoughts :-)

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Jan 6th, '07, 13:00

you raised some good points there.
i think the dirty old place marks a turning point in his attitude towards poor people.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 6th, '07, 13:04

I guess so...
besides, hotdogs are just irresistable, right? XD
also, whenever you go to another place, it's better to experience the culture, the food, and the sights just like Domyuji enjoying a down-to-earth hotdof, if there's sucha thing XD
Last edited by blue_smurf on Jan 6th, '07, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

Negi-chan

Post by Negi-chan » Jan 6th, '07, 14:22

I just statred watching the episode! its great....

MAN! is Domyoji's mom is cold hearted beast!!!!
Last edited by Negi-chan on Jan 6th, '07, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 6th, '07, 14:28

Looks like Subbing Ep. 1 will take much more time cuz it's 2 hours ! >.<

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 14:36

Haha, screw subs. When I start and finish torrenting it, I'm watching it! XD

chocopico

Post by chocopico » Jan 6th, '07, 15:16

saku_chan_desu wrote:Hi, New to posting on here. I got a question. I've downloaded Clubbox (last resort because torrent isn't downloading it at all. not even 1 % ><) And now Clubbox doesn't wanna work. Anyone else got any ideas??
That happen to me too!! The torrent is not moving!!! And I've been waiting for it to start but it never did :cry: (this never happen to me!)
Can anybody tell me which clubbox??? Help help pls :-(

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Jan 6th, '07, 15:22

The scene in NYC is so funny, the stereotypes too!
Bratu pitu?

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jan 6th, '07, 15:32

chocopico wrote:
That happen to me too!! The torrent is not moving!!! And I've been waiting for it to start but it never did :cry: (this never happen to me!)
Can anybody tell me which clubbox??? Help help pls :-(
As far as I know, there´s this episode one at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/kangjegu
http://clubbox.co.kr/towa

I´m downloading from Kangjegu´s clubbox, and it´s working for me (even if it´s not fast as usual).