[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 04:07

does anyone have an update about the subs?

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 7th, '07, 04:08

thankz for the link eva_dreaming

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 7th, '07, 04:08

Hey, I found a Direct Download of RAW of episode 1. Credits to pretearsasame from the JPB forums.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmwnwkmynit

BijinDatta

Post by BijinDatta » Jan 7th, '07, 04:23

While I was also bothered by the casting for the thugs and the excessive use of cursing it wasn't anything new. During my home stay in Japan there was a segment where the people go to San Francisco and they hired a black guy to come in and threaten to kill their coworker as a joke. And he was cursing and stuff. So obviously stereotypes aren't something that don too well on such a racially homogenous society like Japan. I got a lot of questions such as why one part of my hand was black and the other white. So you just need to take it all with a grain of salt. There's an ignorance that is imparted on people who are not fortunate enough to live in such a hetergenous society as the United States. That's why it's good to have these kinds of discussions and highlight how people view things differently. Even Hard Gay is a parody on gay people which the Japanese find hilarious. But it's probably harder to come out in Japan than in the West. There's tons of other stuff like that. Anyway I don't want to bog down the excitement for HYD2. I really thing the new season is going to be just as good as the first. I just love the show for being modern and very kakko ii, despite it's subtle faults. :D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 04:34

BijinDatta wrote:While I was also bothered by the casting for the thugs and the excessive use of cursing it wasn't anything new. During my home stay in Japan there was a segment where the people go to San Francisco and they hired a black guy to come in and threaten to kill their coworker as a joke. And he was cursing and stuff. So obviously stereotypes aren't something that don too well on such a racially homogenous society like Japan. I got a lot of questions such as why one part of my hand was black and the other white. So you just need to take it all with a grain of salt. There's an ignorance that is imparted on people who are not fortunate enough to live in such a hetergenous society as the United States. That's why it's good to have these kinds of discussions and highlight how people view things differently. Even Hard Gay is a parody on gay people which the Japanese find hilarious. But it's probably harder to come out in Japan than in the West. There's tons of other stuff like that. Anyway I don't want to bog down the excitement for HYD2. I really thing the new season is going to be just as good as the first. I just love the show for being modern and very kakko ii, despite it's subtle faults. :D
I had a friend that did a homestay in japan and I never got to talk to her about the whole "black" issue but I imagined what it'd be like being black in Japan since they're not looked upon very kindly. Ah, it sort of killed my dream of going. But yeah Hanadan2 looks like its going to be beautiful *wishes she could say the same for GoongS and sighs*

pifernac

Post by pifernac » Jan 7th, '07, 04:35

blue_smurf wrote:
Matsuo wrote:Anyone know his real name?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/ ... p01261.jpg[/img]
are u asking who's that cute guy on that cover?
He's Jun Matsumoto aka MatsuJun :heart:
he played the part of Domyuji Tsukasa

I don´t know if this conversation over... but the guy in the picture isn´t jun, he is jumpei... rebember the manga...

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 04:37

pifernac wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:

I don´t know if this conversation over... but the guy in the picture isn´t jun, he is jumpei... rebember the manga...
yeah, we got that =3 but seriously, at first glance he really does look like matsujun

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 7th, '07, 04:41

KamichamaN wrote:
pifernac wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:

yeah, we got that =3 but seriously, at first glance he really does look like matsujun

thats the same dude?? :crazy: EEHHHHHHH??
wow talk about make over..

cant wait for the storyline and subs!
i think this'll make torrent history!!!! HYD rocks!!
thank you all who make it possible for me to view and understand this!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:01

I know that Nya and SARS are hardsubbing but is anyone SOFTSUBBING??!

I've downloaded the RAW version and already watched it-with the help of reading synposis =)

Hopefully, english raws are available very very soon- thank you subbers, timers, editters!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 7th, '07, 05:04

Yeah, we needsubs!! XD But yeah...At first glance it seriously does look like Jun. I don't like Tsukushi's hair in that pic, though...bleh.

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:04

I'm watching the sub version right now so, on the magazine cover issue:

while in the studio junpei asked the photographer if he can take a picture w/ his girlfriend. the photographer agreed. later soujiro and akira called and told tsukushi that this magazine is released all around the world (implies tsukasa might see it). so obviously it's not tsukasa on the cover.

sorry to bring it up again but i just want to make it clear.^^

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:06

^ ENGLISH SUBS!? or r u watching chinese subs?!?!?!

is this ahrd sub/soft sub??

omg thank you!!

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:08

ilurrveniki wrote:^ ENGLISH SUBS!? or r u watching chinese subs?!?!?!

is this ahrd sub/soft sub??

omg thank you!!
chinese subs from subpig :lol they are fast eh?

it's hard subbed and in rmvb form... around 500mb

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 05:09

I watched like the first 10 minutes
LOL@"I AM BUS"
Where do you dl the Chinese subs?

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:09

^ how come chinese subs are soo fast? My friend is currently watching the chinese subs as well -but too bad im not fluent in reading chinese.. only can speak it =(

and how can they manage to make a 1 gig video to a 500mb video =(

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:10

^ www.fail.com.hk (according to my friend)

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 7th, '07, 05:12

pifernac wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:

ermm... his real name is ikuta touma or toma, who's also a JE member, although he hasn't debuted. so technically, he's a johhny's jr. hehe.

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:14

ittiou: chinese subs are available on btchina.net

that's where i usually go to download anyways^^

ilurrveniki: :(this is the time when i feel i'm lucky to be able to read chinese

they made it into rmvb. ^^

rmvb usually reduces the file size down by at least a half, or more, chinese subbers like this format

but the quality is a bit poorer. only a bit though, so it's ok

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:16

fujitofu: lucky you and thanks for the prompt reply!! I can read some words and then i guess the rest-pretty pointless ='(

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:18

ilurrveniki wrote:fujitofu: lucky you and thanks for the prompt reply!! I can read some words and then i guess the rest-pretty pointless ='(
ya no problem^^ i guess the eng subs will be out soon hehe.

:D knowing some chinese makes it easier to understand japanese too hehe

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 05:20

fujitofu: luckily im learning japanese at school =) but then i watched the RAW and got bit and pieces and then once in a while im blank =O. Have fun watching! =)

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:23

ilurrveniki wrote:fujitofu: luckily im learning japanese at school =) but then i watched the RAW and got bit and pieces and then once in a while im blank =O. Have fun watching! =)
thanks^^

you are lucky. i want learn japanese too :( but too busy now, i can only learn from watching doramas/animes

spinozza

Post by spinozza » Jan 7th, '07, 05:24

I thought it was ok.

I could have done without a few of the scenes though.

I felt myself cringing at several of the scenes. Like the use of 4 thug looking black guys, and they white guys saluting... /cringe

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jan 7th, '07, 05:26

marie_23 wrote:
dine2k9 wrote:i dont get one point in the ep....
what was that dream bout???it totally threw me off
I'm glad someone mention that part here is what I think
It has to be some one who was very close to Domyoji it could be a man who use to work for the family...Who ever it is Domyoji is heartbroken over their death and is pushing almost everyone way even Tsukushi...Maybe he thinks he can't protect her something like he might of tried with that man...and I have a feeling Domyoji mother had something to do with that man in dream killing his self
with the family pics and all, do you think it was his dad?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 05:29

sjxnksdjcnkwehjckdcn fhckdf cfh
I'm dying right now. If not subs, does anyone have at least...translations? *weeps for very partial understanding of japanese*

Tanpoporin

Post by Tanpoporin » Jan 7th, '07, 05:30

BijinDatta wrote:While I was also bothered by the casting for the thugs and the excessive use of cursing it wasn't anything new. During my home stay in Japan there was a segment where the people go to San Francisco and they hired a black guy to come in and threaten to kill their coworker as a joke. And he was cursing and stuff. So obviously stereotypes aren't something that don too well on such a racially homogenous society like Japan. I got a lot of questions such as why one part of my hand was black and the other white. So you just need to take it all with a grain of salt. There's an ignorance that is imparted on people who are not fortunate enough to live in such a hetergenous society as the United States. That's why it's good to have these kinds of discussions and highlight how people view things differently. Even Hard Gay is a parody on gay people which the Japanese find hilarious. But it's probably harder to come out in Japan than in the West. There's tons of other stuff like that. Anyway I don't want to bog down the excitement for HYD2. I really thing the new season is going to be just as good as the first. I just love the show for being modern and very kakko ii, despite it's subtle faults. :D
Yeah it kinda bothered me as well. But was kinda expecting it after seeing Tsubaki's maid in HYD. I totally agree with you though. And I have had some really odd things asked to me about black people from Japanese that I was flabergasted about. I'll never forget being asked why I wasn't rich. I think it may be the group cultur that causes them to put everything into stereotypes. (American's do it too, but we now that there are exceptions and it is usually as a joke) Did you see the gospel extra-special too that came up on TV, its now on YouTube. Its the whole cast singing with an all black gospel group. That was when I knew I wouldn't be surprised by anything during the New York location stuff. "How stereotypical can you get than gospel singers, a maid? oh wait, n-word is the every other word gangsta thugs. Can't wait for HYD2~"

ANYWAS. OMG loooooooooooooove HYD and not gonna let this hold me down. I think Japanese English is adorable so hearing my beloved cast try and speak it makes me wanna prance around xD

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 7th, '07, 05:32

For anyone who can't download the raw, I'm uploading it on youtube (I have to do it in parts, so it takes a while, but still...). My username is VideosforTerese (actually, my real username is SVEvenstar, but I'm worried that Youtube will try and take the vids down - grr- and I don't want my real username to get hurt...too many music vids up there! LOL). I'm still in the process of uploading, but the first three parts are there, and the fourth and fifth are uploading as I write this.

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jan 7th, '07, 05:35

blue_smurf wrote:

this is Toma Ikuta a johnnys junior, he use to be a member of 4tops, he's yamapi's best friend, and he's not matsumoto jun.

this is toma (with ex 4tops members:
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4283 ... zg4.th.jpg[/img]
hase jun, kazama and toma
he cant be doumyouji because domyouji was in new york at that time, remember he was even sent a magazine?
[/spoiler]

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 05:42

fujitofu wrote:ittiou: chinese subs are available on btchina.net

Thanks very much...do i need the Chinese title to find it? cuz its like a search right...?

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:46

ittiou wrote:
fujitofu wrote:ittiou: chinese subs are available on btchina.net

Thanks very much...do i need the Chinese title to find it? cuz its like a search right...?
it's 花样男子

good luck^^

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 05:50

fujitofu wrote: it's 花样男子
good luck^^
O.o...

I thought the translation would have been different..."Flower-like Men"?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 7th, '07, 05:51

SVEvenstar wrote:For anyone who can't download the raw, I'm uploading it on youtube (I have to do it in parts, so it takes a while, but still...). My username is VideosforTerese (actually, my real username is SVEvenstar, but I'm worried that Youtube will try and take the vids down - grr- and I don't want my real username to get hurt...too many music vids up there! LOL). I'm still in the process of uploading, but the first three parts are there, and the fourth and fifth are uploading as I write this.
You could upload it on Dailymotions or Grouper.com and even Bolt.com ...If your worried about Youtube taken it down....

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 7th, '07, 05:52

Man... After first episode, and already more posts than Densha Otoko? This series is already overrated!

Runs away before I get eaten by crazy Johnny's fans. :fear:

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:53

ittiou wrote:
good luck^^
O.o...

i like this one though, haha, it's good to keep it similar to the japanese title

the taiwanese version of the manga translated it into "meteor garden"

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 05:56

fujitofu wrote:
ittiou wrote:
good luck^^
O.o...

i like this one though, haha, it's good to keep it similar to the japanese title

emmm...BT China is confusing me because it does not operate like icefish....help? :cry:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 7th, '07, 05:56

harukaya wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
dine2k9 wrote:i dont get one point in the ep....
what was that dream bout???it totally threw me off
It has to be some one who was very close to Domyoji it could be a man who use to work for the family...Who ever it is Domyoji is heartbroken over their death and is pushing almost everyone way even Tsukushi...Maybe he thinks he can't protect her something like he might of tried with that man...and I have a feeling Domyoji mother had something to do with that man in dream killing his self
I thought at first Domyoji weird dream was
about his dad but when I paused it on the pics with the family members it looked more like an older boy with a younger sister...So, since Domyoji is has only an older sister I don't think it's his dad...but perhaps a close friend of the family...Speaking of Domyoji dad I notice they left him out of the New York episode...

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 05:59

ittiou wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
ittiou wrote:
O.o...

emmm...BT China is confusing me because it does not operate like icefish....help? :cry:
i don't know wha't icefish :crazy:

would it help if i just upload the torrent file?

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 06:03

fujitofu wrote:
i don't know wha't icefish :crazy:

would it help if i just upload the torrent file?
Yess....plz, but i cant dl anything right now, must go to sleep, if you upload it, i can probably dl it tomorrow...^^

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 06:07

here's the torrent ... by subpig ^^

in trad chinese

http://www.sendspace.com/file/farali

Tsana

Post by Tsana » Jan 7th, '07, 06:22

marie_23 wrote:
harukaya wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
about his dad but when I paused it on the pics with the family members it looked more like an older boy with a younger sister...So, since Domyoji is has only an older sister I don't think it's his dad...but perhaps a close friend of the family...Speaking of Domyoji dad I notice they left him out of the New York episode...
I thought it was Doumiyouji's dad too, but now that you say it... the family picture doesn't match! I haven't read the manga this far so I really have no idea what the dream could be about!
It definitely has to do something with his mom! In the end of the last season when she allowed him to say goodbye to Tsukushi I was beginning to think she was ok, but no! She's the one who ruins everything :cussing:

dine2k9

Post by dine2k9 » Jan 7th, '07, 06:49

Tsana wrote:
marie_23 wrote:
harukaya wrote:
I thought it was Doumiyouji's dad too, but now that you say it... the family picture doesn't match! I haven't read the manga this far so I really have no idea what the dream could be about!
It definitely has to do something with his mom! In the end of the last season when she allowed him to say goodbye to Tsukushi I was beginning to think she was ok, but no! She's the one who ruins everything :cussing:
one thing for sure.....its something new cuz it's not in the manga....ive read the entire series and i remember almost every single thing.....there was nothing bout a dream thing so then it must be something new.....maybe a new character? well this just makes me want to watch it more cuz it doesnt involve the manga.....ah i hate the suspension but great at the same time....and also in the manga series they never showed his dad just mentioned him so if they showed the dad then that would be a shocker

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 7th, '07, 06:50

Tsana wrote:
marie_23 wrote: I thought at first Domyoji weird dream was
Yeah, Domyoji mother is some how connected to
that guy who kills himself in Domyoji dream...Maybe the guy stood up to Domyoji mom and she ruined the man career,family etc...You know like she tried to do with Makino family and if Domyoji had not agreed to go to New York with her she might do something worse to Makino...I think his mother is very dangerous

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 7th, '07, 07:16

I'm loving this epi XD Haven't finished watching it yet.

When does the next episode air?

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 7th, '07, 07:18

Rori wrote:I'm loving this epi XD Haven't finished watching it yet.

When does the next episode air?
I believe it airs next week. :-)

missychick

Post by missychick » Jan 7th, '07, 07:41

i was just wondering if anyone putted a direct download for this drama?? i'm sorry if someone already put it up..but its hard to read 68 pages..XP and i guess there noe sub yet since its soo early in the drama..oh well me just have to wait like most of the understand-little-japenese fans ^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 7th, '07, 07:58

Oh, ok. Thank you, SVEvenstar. ^_^

missychick, someone did earlier. Find it here;

http://jin-addict.livejournal.com/4522.html#cutid1

and no, no subs yet. Can't wait though.

sv3xl

chinese subs

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 08:13

hi, I was just wondering - has anyone succeeded at downloading ep1 with chinese subs? If so, would you mind uploading it to a direct download site like sendspace/YSI/megaupload/etc? Thanks so much~ :wub:
...my torrent is going at about 7kb/s :cry:

non-angelical

Re: chinese subs

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 08:23

sv3xl wrote:hi, I was just wondering - has anyone succeeded at downloading ep1 with chinese subs? If so, would you mind uploading it to a direct download site like sendspace/YSI/megaupload/etc? Thanks so much~ :wub:
...my torrent is going at about 7kb/s :cry:
there's a link to it in the previous page. please refer to that

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 7th, '07, 08:38

Don't you guys think that Oguri, Matsuda, and Abe were so good in this one? They're so at ease with their roles now. I really liked the "F3" scenes

Also, Domyouji is being escorted by his school's Anime club... sigh... (that scene's English is hilarious! "Yessir!" "We can't let anyone get close to the great Domyouji!")

Inoue did good again especially with a script that required her to be repeatedly attacked, saved, tricked, and treated. I liked her whole part at the end with Domyouji's sis.

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 08:45

Are there softsubs in Chinese? Traditional or simplified? I can try to do a quick translation. I'm dying to watch this too.. and getting desperate.=(

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jan 7th, '07, 08:54

uezurii wrote:
Don't you guys think that Oguri, Matsuda, and Abe were so good in this one? They're so at ease with their roles now. I really liked the "F3" scenes

Also, Domyouji is being escorted by his school's Anime club... sigh... (that scene's English is hilarious! "Yessir!" "We can't let anyone get close to the great Domyouji!")

Inoue did good again especially with a script that required her to be repeatedly attacked, saved, tricked, and treated. I liked her whole part at the end with Domyouji's sis.
yeah, that was funny, were they really from the anime club? :blink they're like an army. that was funny, in a retarded way.
due to lack of knowledge of the Japanese language I was quite lost. Like why did Junpei kidnap Makino.. or who's that girl at the ending. Was she paid by Domyoji's evil mom or something? and was the NY ticket sent by her too? :scratch:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 08:54

akirachan wrote:Are there softsubs in Chinese? Traditional or simplified? I can try to do a quick translation. I'm dying to watch this too.. and getting desperate.=(
there's a hardsubbed one in traditional chinese.
I think the sice of the file had been reduced greatly too.
Here's the link...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/farali

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 08:56

akirachan wrote:Are there softsubs in Chinese? Traditional or simplified? I can try to do a quick translation. I'm dying to watch this too.. and getting desperate.=(
translation? As iiiiin...TO ENGLISH!?
*cries*

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 09:05

I've never downloaded anything from sendspace or the other direct dl sites. It's fastest if I have the chinese softsubs. I already started a little with the timings from the korean subs... but it's going slow.=( Now I'm just translating from Japanese, but my poor Japanese skills leaves me at about 50% understanding. Heh..

missychick

Post by missychick » Jan 7th, '07, 09:10

yeah thx for the link.. :D but ohh dear it says its not availiable due to some disrespecting the policy or something :cry: is there any other direct link i can try?? thanks in advance ^^

sv3xl

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 09:13

I don't think there are chinese softsubs right now...usually, chinese subbing groups only make hardsubs. They are pretty fast, though ^^~
If there are timings for korean softsubs already, there might be people who know chinese that could translate from the hardsubs into english? (just a thought)

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 09:20

I could do that. I'm just lazy to go dl another huge file.=(

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 09:20

sorry, should've made it clear.

The link was upped by fujitofu, and it is a torrent file.
so you still have to download the torrent, and i think it's torrent for a trad.chinese hardsub.

Fahishah

Post by Fahishah » Jan 7th, '07, 09:22

Will anione put hana yori dango season 2 in sendspace or other direct dl :unsure:

i really hope anione will do it :lol

cause e torrents isn't really working for me :cry:

i have waited for 3days n it is still 0% :crazy:

if anione know wat e problem pls tell me :-)

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:24

I am trying to upload chinese subbed ep.1 onto megaupload now. it's a big file, and it's only half finished. =.=||||

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:27

newS!! this girl will play Sara in hanadan2^^:

http://www.abp-inc.co.jp/shihori_kanjiya.html

source: hanadan article in japanese wiki

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 09:29

fujitofu wrote:newS!! this girl will play Sara in hanadan2^^:

Remind me again, who is sara?

sv3xl

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 09:30

=O fujitofu you finished downloading it w/ chinese subs?
could I ask for you to pando it to me?
for some reason my torrent is going veeeeeeeeeery slowly =.=

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:33

sv3xl wrote:=O fujitofu you finished downloading it w/ chinese subs?
could I ask for you to pando it to me?
for some reason my torrent is going veeeeeeeeeery slowly =.=
i've never used it before :unsure:

is megaupload not working for you? :O

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:35

non-angelical wrote:

sara is soujiro's childhood friend and his first love

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 09:36

fujitofu wrote:
non-angelical wrote:

Oh WOW :w00t:

So they're doing that story too!!!
yeaaaaaayyyy.... I like that part of the story!!

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:38

non-angelical wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
non-angelical wrote:

ya me too!!!

and that's where i acutally started to like soujiro, hehe

sv3xl

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 09:38

ah, well...i've got a 50/50 megaupload success rate, but I'll take what I can get
(it likes to identify me as "unknown/unidentified country", which of course has no slots =.=)
thanks so much for uploading though ^^~

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 09:39

Can someone put the subpig version on torrent here?

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:41

sv3xl wrote:ah, well...i've got a 50/50 megaupload success rate, but I'll take what I can get
(it likes to identify me as "unknown/unidentified country", which of course has no slots =.=)
thanks so much for uploading though ^^~
^^||| so sorry about that

mega is unfriendly to me too sometimes. :(

and I tried sendspace, their file size limit is 300mb, too bad

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 09:43

fujitofu wrote:
non-angelical wrote:
fujitofu wrote:

ya me too!!!

I really loved this part!!!!!! And I liked the Meteor Rain version, it was a really fun arc

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:44

KamichamaN wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
non-angelical wrote:

ya me too!!!

I really loved this part!!!!!! And I liked the Meteor Rain version, it was a really fun arc
Was that in I or II? because I didn't watch II :(

sv3xl

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 09:46

--> maybe you could hjsplit it?
aaah, my torrent has slowed to a crawlspeed of 3kb/s T____T
I second the idea of uploading the chinese version as a torrent here~
(and promise to help seed...once I get it ^^)

// aah, I loved that part in meteor rain too~ except that the ending w/ xiao you wasn't as...complete...as I would've liked >.>
Last edited by sv3xl on Jan 7th, '07, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 09:47

fujitofu wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
ya me too!!!

Was that in I or II? because I didn't watch II :(
Meteor Rain is neither, its the 4 part extra stories that come after MG I. They're one episode apiece and focus on each member of the F4 alone

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:57

sv3xl wrote:--> maybe you could hjsplit it?
aaah, my torrent has slowed to a crawlspeed of 3kb/s T____T
I second the idea of uploading the chinese version as a torrent here~
(and promise to help seed...once I get it ^^)

// aah, I loved that part in meteor rain too~ except that the ending w/ xiao you wasn't as...complete...as I would've liked >.>
ok, I guess I will split it^^