[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:32

lol okay then. sorry guys.
i prefer clubbox because it tends to dLoad faster for me.
although i'm not korean there are several english tutorials out there for you guys to read if you wish to do so.

well, good luck with everything! haha.
u guys ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD. much better than expected. so far, no one has to worry that the second season won't be as good as the first :)

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 6th, '07, 00:32

clubbox doesnt work 4me..ive been tryin 4 ages and get fed up with it..r u downloading it now??? how fast is it?/ OMG...i wish clubbox work when i really need it..damn it... :cussing:

sparkleandglitter

Post by sparkleandglitter » Jan 6th, '07, 00:32

g0shesx wrote:did you guys not catch what i said? episode 1 is already up on clubbox. download it at

http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list ... no=1184332

yeah?
because nobody seems to be squealing like i did when i found it.
lol or maybe im retarded :P
Too confusing and plus I'm using my mac today or I'd be on there in a flash

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 00:33

KamichamaN wrote:
g0shesx wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:One more hour until episode 1?! -squeals- I've been trying to stay far away from this thread so I wouldn't read any spoilers. Only one I got was her getting the red notice in her locker and then someone said Makino (almost said Makio >_< ) went to NY in the manga but was turned down. O.O I hope that doesn't happen in the dorama! Makino is the only girl Tsukasa will ever approve of, remember?!

actually you can start downloading now if you have clubbox and you read my last comment.
clubbox is very difficult to navigate if you're not korean (or very patient) so I guess most people either have them but want to wait for the torrent or don't have one and have to wait for the torrent. Also the link isn't working (for me anyway) clubbox sometimes likes to misbehave

Yeah, I find Clubbox confusing too... :blink

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:34

g0shesx wrote:lol okay then. sorry guys.
i prefer clubbox because it tends to dLoad faster for me.
although i'm not korean there are several english tutorials out there for you guys to read if you wish to do so.

well, good luck with everything! haha.
u guys ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD. much better than expected. so far, no one has to worry that the second season won't be as good as the first :)
no problem it was useful, I got the link to work! *cheers* so I'd like to give you an OMGTHANKSSOMUCH*DIES*
jfnckjeklchiehrcf and yeah I really love clubbox ad I'm the sort to be able to follow the directios and make it work, I DL a lot fo korean stuff (DONGBANGSHINKI!) so clubbox was kind of a must for me

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:35

g0shesx wrote:did you guys not catch what i said? episode 1 is already up on clubbox. download it at

yeah?
Sorry, cannot comprehend Korean at all, and attempted using guides mulitiple times and failed. Clubbox is my nemesis.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:36

ittiou wrote:

yeah?
Sorry, cannot comprehend Korean at all, and attempted using guides mulitiple times and failed. Clubbox is my nemesis.
I felt exactly the same until I realized I couldn't live without having it so I endured the horrors of the tutorials and broke my temper trying it and eventually it worked! *yey* aaah I can't waiiit!

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 00:37

^___^ quick download mileage points are worth it all.

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 6th, '07, 00:37

g0shesx thank you!!!!!!!! :D

but anyhow i have the feeling that it will be on d-addicts much quicker than its ready at clubbox :whistling:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:38

KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote: Sorry, cannot comprehend Korean at all, and attempted using guides mulitiple times and failed. Clubbox is my nemesis.
I felt exactly the same until I realized I couldn't live without having it so I endured the horrors of the tutorials and broke my temper trying it and eventually it worked! *yey* aaah I can't waiiit!
....I just gave up all together, I stick to Direct DLs (I love Livejournal), and Torrents (I love everywhere else).

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:41

g0shesx is it ok if i put the clubbo link up on the hanadan livejournal?

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 6th, '07, 00:42

it is stucking now :crazy:

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:43

ittiou wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote: Sorry, cannot comprehend Korean at all, and attempted using guides mulitiple times and failed. Clubbox is my nemesis.
....I just gave up all together, I stick to Direct DLs (I love Livejournal), and Torrents (I love everywhere else).
omg livejournal is my savior! what comms do u belong to?

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:44

KamichamaN wrote:omg livejournal is my savior! what comms do u belong to?
oh dear....a lot, whats your username?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 00:44

KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote:
KamichamaN wrote: I felt exactly the same until I realized I couldn't live without having it so I endured the horrors of the tutorials and broke my temper trying it and eventually it worked! *yey* aaah I can't waiiit!
Any recommendations for LJ? ^_^;; I'm only in two fanfic groups and one group that has a few doramas...I'm looking for movies now.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 00:45

xjujux wrote:
marie_23 wrote: I'm right now about to start classes for japanese...What I really want to learn is the korean language though :-) ...However, in my area all they offer either Latin, Spanish, french and some Japanese...So, I'm trying out the Japanese first...But if a Korean class was being offered first I'd rather take that instead...
Korean is a really intresting language to learn. My family is Korean and even though I was born in U.S I was forced to learn the Korean language. I reccomend learning korean because it's really easy, but writing it can be a bit frustrating :-)
I so want to learn Korean :wub: ....I fell in love with their dramas then looked up a little bit of korean historical history...But for right now the only thing close to a asian language course being offered in my area is Japanese...So, I'll just try that for now :-)
Last edited by marie_23 on Jan 6th, '07, 00:46, edited 2 times in total.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:45

ittiou wrote:
anpan_princess

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:47

Gorahgurl wrote:Any recommendations for LJ? ^_^;; I'm only in two fanfic groups and one group that has a few doramas...I'm looking for movies now.
Jdramas definately

Assassin007

Post by Assassin007 » Jan 6th, '07, 00:47

Hey everyone!
After seeing this conversation taking place, I've been compelled to join :P. Like most, I'm also eager to see what they have done with the second season. If we're to go by what the previous poster mentioned, then it should be something :D

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:47

Gorahgurl wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote: ....I just gave up all together, I stick to Direct DLs (I love Livejournal), and Torrents (I love everywhere else).
Any recommendations for LJ? ^_^;; I'm only in two fanfic groups and one group that has a few doramas...I'm looking for movies now.
ok for drama the jdramas comm
if u like kpop thee's the kpop_music comm
ummm the hanayoridango comm is useful

if u read manga then free_manga is GOD
if you like dong bang shin ki then dbsg comm is INCREDIBLE

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 6th, '07, 00:49

KamichamaN wrote:
ittiou wrote:
anpan_princess
^^ Hello soon - to - be - LJ Friend!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 00:51

Hey, you can add me if you like. I don't have any friends yet, just read and comment on fics. =P My name's emingygurl on LJ. And thanks for the communities!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 00:56

hmm...someone mentioned j-web translations...what are they? is it like subs for dramas posted on the net, just written out? please tell me it is and someones done HYD :/ im gonna try this clubbox but i dont know what the **** im doin haha

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 00:58

Gorahgurl wrote:Hey, you can add me if you like. I don't have any friends yet, just read and comment on fics. =P My name's emingygurl on LJ. And thanks for the communities!
added =3

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 6th, '07, 00:58

j-webs are the Johnny's Entertainment Artist's Journals.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 01:00

Meh, I'm not finding the free_manga one. >_< I'm not used to searching LJ. The only J-web translation I have is Pi's. =( Konbachiwa!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 01:00

:/ sorry but that means as much to me as the clubbox korean site does D: i can get as much as that youve got to register to be able to downlaod hanadan ep.1 but i cant read to the register link D: so j-web trainslations are nothing to do with japanese drama translations?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:03

As much as its appreciated to have the raw episode via the club box, I personaly cant use it and dont bother with it. I'm a patient person and I'm thinking its either going to be available via torrent here at D addicts soon or via youtube. I'll keep looking tonight and tommorow and Ill post any link I find to help others like me who cant use the box.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:04

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 01:07

its 1.05 am for me (dont know about anyone else). WAAAAAAA its 10 am japan time, there should be japanese people whove seen it coming on soon; or more if theres alot here WOOOOO. i need sleep, thought itll take me about 1 1/2 hours to sleep, when my mminds this active (on hyd) it takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to sleep it has for the [ast week. is that just me??? ill surely be up through the night looking for links.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 01:09

Ok, thanks for the link. But is LJ being a ***** for anyone else? It is for me.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:10

Gorahgurl wrote:Ok, thanks for the link. But is LJ being a ***** for anyone else? It is for me.
yeah lj is down (dangit!)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 01:10

its running slow for me., duno if thats anything

Assassin007

Post by Assassin007 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:11

Gorahgurl wrote:Ok, thanks for the link. But is LJ being a ***** for anyone else? It is for me.
I'm right there with you. I assume you also can't open the page?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 01:11

I can, but I have to refresh or reopen the link like three times, and then it loads really slow.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 6th, '07, 01:13

WAA 48 pages, there was about 31 when i looked yesterday night (bout 12 pm grenwich meantime) no...that was this morning haha

Assassin007

Post by Assassin007 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:13

Sigh. Hopefully it will be back on par soon.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:15

aaah I hate when lj goes down

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 01:21

Heh, currently trying to get some Parfait Tic volumes. That was the first manga I truly fell in love with. The last update was right when the guy I loved kissed her, and that was over a year ago, and I still have a great urge to re-read it. I LOVE PT.

xjujux

Post by xjujux » Jan 6th, '07, 01:26

Clubbox is so slow (not that it isn't slow in the first place). In this rate it's going to take 2 days to download the first episode of HYD.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:27

Gorahgurl wrote:Heh, currently trying to get some Parfait Tic volumes. That was the first manga I truly fell in love with. The last update was right when the guy I loved kissed her, and that was over a year ago, and I still have a great urge to re-read it. I LOVE PT.
PARFAIT TIC! Its one of my favorite shojos (the ultimate being hanadan) I've loved it since forever! kjdcksjfdcvjhf vkjehrfv fj h ah memories

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 01:29

Does anyone have a direct download to the Utada's song: Flavour of Life, used in HYD2??

Is this a new song by utada??

It's absolutely beautiful =)

here's the youtube link, a user posted up earlier- disappeared behind the pages and pages of posts: =P

EDIT:// THIS SONG IS COMING OUT in FEB 28th 2007! (a few days after my bday ;), SUGOI!)
Here's a preview of her recording the song:
Last edited by ilurrveniki on Jan 6th, '07, 01:37, edited 3 times in total.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 6th, '07, 01:30

-stares- New song? Utada? -ears perk up- When will this come out? Arashi AND Utada! This is great!!!

And thanks, I'll check out Hanadan. =)

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 6th, '07, 01:37

Currently downloading HYD2 episode 1 raw via clubbox! yay!!! Approximately 6 hours and 24 minutes to go. *sigh*.... I wonder when the torrent is released, will it be any faster? I'm only getting 50 kb/s on clubbox.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 6th, '07, 01:38

eternalstar:

can you please upload the torrent for us because I do not have clubbox ID and cannot access it ><"

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!! *CHUU*

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 6th, '07, 01:42

ilurrveniki wrote:eternalstar:

can you please upload the torrent for us because I do not have clubbox ID and cannot access it ><"

Well if nobody else does before I finish downloading via clubbox, I can try to upload it as a torrent though I really don't know how to do it. I think one of the mods had mentioned earlier that the raw provider is about an hour away from completion of downloading it. I'm sure they'll probably upload it much sooner. Not to mention, I'm moving at 5:00 am tomorrow and so I have to disconnect my computer for a few hours. I think some will have definitely posted up the torrent before I finish downloading it via clubbox. I was just wondering if I downloaded via the torrent when it's posted, would it be faster than what I'm getting on clubbox.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:42

im downloading it from clubbox as well but mine says 12 hours 13 minutes and 6 seconds as of now, but it changes, a second ago it was 5 hours, however clubbox is feeling *le shrug*

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 6th, '07, 01:42

amrayu wrote:
remoted wrote:
amrayu wrote:
The raws have actually been encoded and are being shared via a japanese p2p program now. A SARS raw provider was at 52% when I last asked him minutes ago. :w00t:
Thanks for the info! only 48 percent to go! Haha! Waiting for an episode is actually fun. I'm working on my physics project, and I check for the torrent by hour.
10-15 minutes ago, he said 1 more hour till completion. :w00t: I'm excited like you guys as well. :thumleft:
:w00t: Alright! When we start downloading the file, imagine the anticipation!!!!!

Oh btw...I'm noticing there are some side conversations not related to HYD. Is that allowed? I don't think so.....

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jan 6th, '07, 01:45

yeah?
Ohhhhhhh!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!
(Runs to download the first episode)

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 01:48

eternalstar wrote:
ilurrveniki wrote:eternalstar:

Well if nobody else does before I finish downloading via clubbox, I can try to upload it as a torrent though I really don't know how to do it. I think one of the mods had mentioned earlier that the raw provider is about an hour away from completion of downloading it. I'm sure they'll probably upload it much sooner. Not to mention, I'm moving at 5:00 am tomorrow and so I have to disconnect my computer for a few hours. I think some will have definitely posted up the torrent before I finish downloading it via clubbox. I was just wondering if I downloaded via the torrent when it's posted, would it be faster than what I'm getting on clubbox.
it probably will download faster. I'm not sure how clubbox works but I'm pretty sure the speed of a torrent download depends on how many people are seeding or downloading and since this si so anticipated, many people will be downloading. I always find that a file goes very fast when it first comes out

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 6th, '07, 01:50

it says you need an id & password. i think ill just wait untill someone finishes soft or hardsubs just to make sure i download the right version so subtitles can be synchronized.....but yaaay!! omg im so excited people are working on this drama!! first season was soooo amazing!! can't wait!!

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jan 6th, '07, 02:03

Well, if I had a PC I'd be able to use clubbox. *sigh* The disadvantage of my mac.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 02:08

PopGilligan wrote:Well, if I had a PC I'd be able to use clubbox. *sigh* The disadvantage of my mac.
but macs are so high power and pretty *sighs* but I'd probably be sad about it too since I've gotten sooo much from clubbox. I can't wait to watch this and for subs to come out *is unbearably excited*

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 02:14

ilurrveniki wrote:Does anyone have a direct download to the Utada's song: Flavour of Life, used in HYD2??

Is this a new song by utada??

It's absolutely beautiful =)

here's the youtube link, a user posted up earlier- disappeared behind the pages and pages of posts: =P

EDIT:// THIS SONG IS COMING OUT in FEB 28th 2007! (a few days after my bday ;), SUGOI!)
Here's a preview of her recording the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=FJcASsDKDas&feature=PlayList&p=9F35BA1A59A4D74B&index=4
Thanks a BUNCH for these links...especialy the youtube link with those clips! SOOOO COOL! Hope the raw is up via torrent or youtube. Ill wait but seing this clip just made my patience go down a notch..lol!

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 6th, '07, 02:16

Hi!

I'm new, but a HUGE HYD fan (anime, manga, J-drama...yeah...), and so I'm trying to download the raw for HYD2. I'm in the process of signing up for clubbox, but I have no clue what to write in the second box that has a red question mark by it (it's on the second step). Can anyone who's signed up before help me out?

Thanks so much!

beautifulheart

Post by beautifulheart » Jan 6th, '07, 02:22

i want to see HYD soooo badly i watch the first for about 5 or 6 times i've wanting to see season 2 . I'm not japanese, i cant watch the regular one. Can anyone can tell me when they will come out with subtitles? thx :-)

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 6th, '07, 02:24

hard-subs will probably come out in about a week or 2. I'm guessing soft subs in a few days if anyone decides to do them. Your gonna have to be patient for a hardsub cuase that might take a while. Depends on the 2 groups doing them, SARS, and Nya.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 02:31

SVEvenstar wrote:Hi!

I'm new, but a HUGE HYD fan (anime, manga, J-drama...yeah...), and so I'm trying to download the raw for HYD2. I'm in the process of signing up for clubbox, but I have no clue what to write in the second box that has a red question mark by it (it's on the second step). Can anyone who's signed up before help me out?

Thanks so much!
I'm not too sure, I don;t remember how I did mine, but if you want it only for that I suppose I can give u my name and pass?

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 6th, '07, 02:33

owait...can it be open at the same time in 2 locations?

mini_ayu

Post by mini_ayu » Jan 6th, '07, 02:34

KamichamaN wrote:
SVEvenstar wrote:Hi!

Thanks so much!
I'm not too sure, I don;t remember how I did mine, but if you want it only for that I suppose I can give u my name and pass?
>< same here. i'm also experiencing the same problem signing up. i kept pressing the ok buttom to summit it but it rolled up where the red dot is beside the box to put the birthday. i also tried to input various fake birth dates and it doesn't work. please help me too!!!

donna`LIN

Post by donna`LIN » Jan 6th, '07, 02:43

i've been silent for too long!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CLUBBOX LINK!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: FINALLY. HYD 2...haha...ME LOVE MATSUJUN.

:alcoholic: <---How I feel when watching it...LOL.

I absolutely LOVE the Utada song. It's beautiful and a must-have in my MP3 now. LOVE!

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 6th, '07, 03:25

900mb to go! yatta! :dance:

non_atteri_mai

Post by non_atteri_mai » Jan 6th, '07, 03:39

Update : Hana Yori Dango Cast (F4 and Mao chan) was featured in King's Brunch, a saturday morning show by TBS. :lol

Mao-chan was wearing the Eitokou uniform and Matsumoto-kun was in Domyuiji-outfit-complete-with-curly-hairstyle! It was an interview, with some trivias, like Mao-chan revealing some funny facts about the guyz and vice versa.

The first episode was also recapped and some promotion for the coming episode was also featured. :-)

Silence`

Post by Silence` » Jan 6th, '07, 03:42

Aww this sucks, I can't download from clubbox :-( I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to upload it to bitorrent. :O

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 03:50

uhm. i feel bad because i've had the raw for a while, but i havee no idea how to upload a torrent or even make one. would someone like to teach me?

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 03:58

g0shesx wrote:uhm. i feel bad because i've had the raw for a while, but i havee no idea how to upload a torrent or even make one. would someone like to teach me?
Don't feel to bad thanks to you I was able to locate on clubbox Hana yori dango 2 and is downloading it right now as I type this...I didn't learn to use clubbox until 5 mins ago...I just search for a english guide on how to use clubbox and everything else after that was easy...Now, I just have to figure out how to put the srt. file on it when the subbers post them... :lol

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Jan 6th, '07, 04:05

if you know how to seed, i can post the torrent ^-^ I've had the raw for a while, but I don't have time to seed (i'll be leaving a place of internet soon and won't have it for a while) so yea ^-^ If you have the same one from the clubbox, it should work...

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 6th, '07, 04:06

yeah?
Hi!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I was squealing too!!
I waited all day to this link!!!
\o/~~
No problems with clubbox...
But for sure will take sometime.
Don't feel bad...
But i don't think that is hard make a torrent.
if you want must have some tutorial ^^

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 6th, '07, 04:06

i'm going crazy i don't understand anything that is showing in clubox is hard confuesing

beautifulheart

Post by beautifulheart » Jan 6th, '07, 04:08

can anybody help on this i can download the files from torrent, but it wont play. So i also download Utorrent but it said that i'm missing some port. Can anyone help me?

g0shesx

Post by g0shesx » Jan 6th, '07, 04:15

haha you guys complain that clubbox is slower than bittorrent? i think clubbox is faster and steadier because it does NOT require seeders and does not depend on the amount of people downloading. clubbox has always guarenteed at least a 50 kb/sec but if you accumulate mileage points you can get a quickdownload coupon... which lets you download much faster
for me it's somewhere between 500 kb/sec and 1 mb/sec
it's very cool haha.

so non clubbox users, its worth it. :)

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 6th, '07, 04:18

I think I'll wait for a torrent to be up, unless someone wants to upload it to somewhere like megaupload? =D

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:18

luvergurl wrote:i'm going crazy i don't understand anything that is showing in clubox is hard confuesing
Use this guide to help you find your way on clubbox the link below http://yellowfreakclub.blogspot.com/

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 6th, '07, 04:19

but how do u sing up for clubox cause i don't get it :sweat:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 6th, '07, 04:20

g0shesx wrote:haha you guys complain that clubbox is slower than bittorrent? i think clubbox is faster and steadier because it does NOT require seeders and does not depend on the amount of people downloading. clubbox has always guarenteed at least a 50 kb/sec but if you accumulate mileage points you can get a quickdownload coupon... which lets you download much faster
for me it's somewhere between 500 kb/sec and 1 mb/sec
it's very cool haha.

so non clubbox users, its worth it. :)
I'm using clubbox for the first time right now...how long did it take you to download hana yori dango 2 ?