nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 13th, '07, 23:43

just gotta ask . did any1 see the movie yuuki. i just loved that movie

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:45

no=( what is it about and where can i get it lol

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:46

@AND: Yah, it makes me feelweird watching it when Dom has those 'bad acting' moments, but other then that he's doing a great job at acting his part.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 13th, '07, 23:48

no=( what is it about and where can i get it lol

i watched it on youtube. it was good quality.two hotties in one oguri and kame. :wub: the main character is kame . it';s about him getting a disease and his friends help him out.i don't want to spoil it for u so if u want to know more just ask.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 13th, '07, 23:50

Yuuki.. I LUV THAT MOVIE lol

it seriously made me waste a lot of tissues ><

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:50

lol!@Nela302: I love spoilers, so i dun mind. How long is it? Is there english subs?

ndoodles

Post by ndoodles » Feb 13th, '07, 23:52

Yeah, there's definately a lot of moments where my sister and I just start laughing because the acting is so akward but I have to so Matsujun is probably the best actor in that show. I definately feel more for him than I do for any other characters.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:52

swet tnks

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:54

@ndoodles:I c i c. So what do u think about the rui makino issue?

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 13th, '07, 23:54

it seriously made me waste a lot of tissues
lol it made me cry so much. me and my sis were sitting there crying our eyes out and our little bro is looking at us like we're crazy.
ol!@Nela302: I love spoilers, so i dun mind. How long is it? Is there english subs
yes there's english subs. there better be because i don't speak japanese or understand it. it's about a guy named yuuki who travels for fun . while he's in australia he meets oguri and a few other people who become his freinds that help him out with his disease. it's a very sad story. :cry:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:55

aaaw. i love sad movies!! must watch it then!

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 13th, '07, 23:56

nela302 wrote:
it seriously made me waste a lot of tissues
lol it made me cry so much. me and my sis were sitting there crying our eyes out and our little bro is looking at us like we're crazy.
ol!@Nela302: I love spoilers, so i dun mind. How long is it? Is there english subs
yes there's english subs. there better be because i don't speak japanese or understand it. it's about a guy named yuuki who travels for fun . while he's in australia he meets oguri and a few other people who become his freinds that help him out with his disease. it's a very sad story. :cry:
now that u hav mentioned Oguri, DMPA would want to watch it ne? lol

Ah thinking about it makes me sad but such a good story^^

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 13th, '07, 23:58

DMPA wrote:aaaw. i love sad movies!! must watch it then!
Ah i hate sad movies lol
I dunt like wasting my tissues :P
but Yuuki was just.. great^^

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 13th, '07, 23:59

lol, well people, i have a mission on my hands right now, i just started watching yuuki, and i will continue with it now, so i'll might be slow to reply!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 13th, '07, 23:59

girls, you're getting seriously off topic here, :lol you know there are threads specially made for fangirling kame, shun-kun, or any other actors you like, right? XD
Last edited by princess_jime on Feb 14th, '07, 00:05, edited 3 times in total.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 14th, '07, 00:00

um...lol. but it's more fun here! and it's about people form HYD so....=D

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 14th, '07, 00:00

DMPA if u like sad stories then u should love one litre of tears. that literally made me cry one liter of tears.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 00:01

heh heh I hav a mission 2

I gotta eat :P

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 14th, '07, 00:01

sorry guys i guess i went off topic. really sorry.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 14th, '07, 00:02

lmao kk, tyvm. but i'm off d-addicts untill i'm done with yuuki ttyl pplz! *muaw*

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 14th, '07, 00:04

DMPA u already watching yuuki wow.lol that was fast. well enjoy.

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 14th, '07, 00:33

The only scene that felt strange to me because of the acting was when Tsubaki told her brother that Makino would stay at their house and he jumped on the bed and kicked about happily. It threw me off the HYD feeling because it shouted 'Kimi wa petto' at me, it was just not Doumyouji, to me at least.

I agree that it is bad manners to make a move on the person your best friend loves. But I also think that Rui has a right to do so. And Doumyouji has no right to complain, because even if he loves Makino, he officially gave her up for Shigeru, though he doesn't love her. Maybe it's too early for Makino to love Rui back, but he waited a long time to even admit his feelings for her to himself.

Oh, and I really like Shigeru. Okay, she seems to be really noisy and carefree, but there are scenes that suggest that deep inside she is very vulnerable and insecure. She DID realize that there was something between Makino and Doumyouji and she made more than one attempt to clarify things, yet nobody helped her. She has to marry a man who doesn't love her or even respects her. I hope she find's someone who appreciates her.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 00:33

DMPA wrote:lmao kk, tyvm. but i'm off d-addicts untill i'm done with yuuki ttyl pplz! *muaw*
lol cum back when ur done and tell me wut u thought of it^^

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 14th, '07, 00:49

what???

I did not monitor this thread for ONE hour and 4 pages already???
And everybody is rooting for Rui?? (Or fangirling Oguri, to be precise)....

I'm for Doumyouji.
I love active guys rather than quiet one. I love the way tsukasa love tsukushi, though sometimes he's a bit obssesed, I think.
I love MatsuJun!!! :wub:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 14th, '07, 00:52

Witwe wrote:The only scene that felt strange to me because of the acting was when Tsubaki told her brother that Makino would stay at their house and he jumped on the bed and kicked about happily. It threw me off the HYD feeling because it shouted 'Kimi wa petto' at me, it was just not Doumyouji, to me at least.
:w00t:
Ow...when I saw the scene, I thought something was off too. Although Jun's still so cute in that scene, I don't see Tsukasa' image there. And now you said about Kimi Wa Peto,...

It IS...the feel that he gave when he jumped was as if he's playing in Kimi Wa Peto!!!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 00:58

Witwe wrote:The only scene that felt strange to me because of the acting was when Tsubaki told her brother that Makino would stay at their house and he jumped on the bed and kicked about happily. It threw me off the HYD feeling because it shouted 'Kimi wa petto' at me, it was just not Doumyouji, to me at least.

I agree that it is bad manners to make a move on the person your best friend loves. But I also think that Rui has a right to do so. And Doumyouji has no right to complain, because even if he loves Makino, he officially gave her up for Shigeru, though he doesn't love her. Maybe it's too early for Makino to love Rui back, but he waited a long time to even admit his feelings for her to himself.

Oh, and I really like Shigeru. Okay, she seems to be really noisy and carefree, but there are scenes that suggest that deep inside she is very vulnerable and insecure. She DID realize that there was something between Makino and Doumyouji and she made more than one attempt to clarify things, yet nobody helped her. She has to marry a man who doesn't love her or even respects her. I hope she find's someone who appreciates her.
OMG can I just say I agree with you almost complete. Even though the scene with Doumyoji seemed a little "Kimi wa Petto" for hyd it also showed me that even though he's always playing the tough, and yet dumb guy he is still young and a "little brother" in the eyes of his sister it kind of reminded me of the scene when we first meet Tsubaki and he says "ite onee-chan" he kind of gave that same feeling only of like an older sister punishing her little brother...hope you guys get what i'm trying to say.
on the other hand Im mad just a tiny bit mad at rui for going for makino but in the end doumyoji left her without a word for a year and asked shigeru to "date" him with out even a sorry to makino. Everyone is saying omg makino choose him but no one is really looking at the fact that its going to be hard for her to forgive someone she gave her heart to who basically flat out left her with no contact at all and then came back engaged to another girl without an explaination. In a way I want her to pick rui but in a way i don't lol.
Oh and as for shigeru, i loved her in the 1st ep, then the 2nd, then by like the 3rd she just annoyed me but then again her acting this way is basically her trying to make the best of a situation, she's in love with a guy who doesn't love her who she is basically being forced to marry. What would you do? (be realistic...even though the situation isn't lol)
gomen ne for the long response

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 01:04

non-angelical wrote:
:w00t:
Ow...when I saw the scene, I thought something was off too. Although Jun's still so cute in that scene, I don't see Tsukasa' image there. And now you said about Kimi Wa Peto,...

It IS...the feel that he gave when he jumped was as if he's playing in Kimi Wa Peto!!!
That was so CUTE I started laughing when he did that!
Yeah and I started to think of Momo from Kimi Wa Petto lol

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 01:05

non-angelical wrote:what???

I did not monitor this thread for ONE hour and 4 pages already???
And everybody is rooting for Rui?? (Or fangirling Oguri, to be precise)....

I'm for Doumyouji.
I love active guys rather than quiet one. I love the way tsukasa love tsukushi, though sometimes he's a bit obssesed, I think.
I love MatsuJun!!! :wub:
lol yup I think Tsukasa and Makino r made 4 each other tho

Im just a Rui/Oguri fangirl^^

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 14th, '07, 01:14

Oh and as for shigeru, i loved her in the 1st ep, then the 2nd, then by like the 3rd she just annoyed me but then again her acting this way is basically her trying to make the best of a situation, she's in love with a guy who doesn't love her who she is basically being forced to marry. What would you do? (be realistic...even though the situation isn't lol)
I hope that Shigeru will be the solution to Doumyouji's dilemma. He needs to marry her so her family can be persuaded in taking on business relations with his own families enterprise. Yet he doesn't want her and I don't think she's overly happy with him, either, though she pretends differently. So I hope they can solve this problem by agreeing not to marry but giving each other support in business things. That would be perfect and it's not that unlikely, because Shigeru is a really nice person who likes Doumyouji AND Makino.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 01:35

I hope that Shigeru will be the solution to Doumyouji's dilemma. He needs to marry her so her family can be persuaded in taking on business relations with his own families enterprise. Yet he doesn't want her and I don't think she's overly happy with him, either, though she pretends differently. So I hope they can solve this problem by agreeing not to marry but giving each other support in business things. That would be perfect and it's not that unlikely, because Shigeru is a really nice person who likes Doumyouji AND Makino.
me too i really really feel bad for shigeru but i hope everything works out for all of them in teh end.
Question but its anyone an Akira (Abe Tsuyoshi) fan. I know his roles are almost minor but I can't help but sorta fall for him lol he's like dragged into the middle of all this drama like it was easier for him to have sojiro but even he has drama now with the whole sara and yuki situation lol :blink

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 01:41

I agree 100 percent :salut:
I realli like Shigeru. Shes nice and I hope she supports the buisness thing as well

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 01:45

BxLibra wrote:
me too i really really feel bad for shigeru but i hope everything works out for all of them in teh end.
Question but its anyone an Akira (Abe Tsuyoshi) fan. I know his roles are almost minor but I can't help but sorta fall for him lol he's like dragged into the middle of all this drama like it was easier for him to have sojiro but even he has drama now with the whole sara and yuki situation lol :blink
im definitely an Akira/Abe fan
I luv his role! and I agree u cant help but fall for him^^
Last edited by AzNightDreams on Feb 14th, '07, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.

Witwe

Post by Witwe » Feb 14th, '07, 01:49

Akira, at first, I didn't like him that much, maybe because he's not much more than a minor character. But when I rewatched the first season and even more now I realized just how loveable he is. He's always helping others and I like that he's now on this mediator trip, I like people who avoid violence. And it's cute how he just can't say no to any woman who asks something of him, not even Sakurako. :-) His mother and sisters cracked me up, he looked so much out of place in his own rooms. I wanted to have a beer with him. :alcoholic:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 02:00

Witwe wrote:Akira, at first, I didn't like him that much, maybe because he's not much more than a minor character. But when I rewatched the first season and even more now I realized just how loveable he is. He's always helping others and I like that he's now on this mediator trip, I like people who avoid violence. And it's cute how he just can't say no to any woman who asks something of him, not even Sakurako. :-) His mother and sisters cracked me up, he looked so much out of place in his own rooms. I wanted to have a beer with him. :alcoholic:
That was one funny scene LOL

His mom and sisters made me laugh so much and I was like :blink when i found out that was his mother lol

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 02:06

Witwe wrote:Akira, at first, I didn't like him that much, maybe because he's not much more than a minor character. But when I rewatched the first season and even more now I realized just how loveable he is. He's always helping others and I like that he's now on this mediator trip, I like people who avoid violence. And it's cute how he just can't say no to any woman who asks something of him, not even Sakurako. :-) His mother and sisters cracked me up, he looked so much out of place in his own rooms. I wanted to have a beer with him. :alcoholic:
hahaha i felt the same way.I like Akira so much but i feel like soon he's going to reach his breaking point with all the drama around him. he should just hook up with Okami-san lol

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Feb 14th, '07, 02:07

it's weird how some people mentioned Matsujun's acting is not quite that good.

There was just a news article about how Matsujun is now considered an equal to Kimutaku, who is known as the drama king (in the sense that he alone can bring the viewer's rate up to 20+%).

Just out of curiosity, who would be interested in hearing more about that?

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 02:11

lsqB wrote:it's weird how some people mentioned Matsujun's acting is not quite that good.

There was just a news article about how Matsujun is now considered an equal to Kimutaku, who is known as the drama king (in the sense that he alone can bring the viewer's rate up to 20+%).

I think Jun is great at acting! I mean he can go from arrogant rich boy Tsukasa to cute and happy Momo^^

kiki

Post by kiki » Feb 14th, '07, 02:20

are akira really in the story, i felt sorry for him, while everyone had their own love story, he the only one lonely, he got pull into their chao and had to help them out. i so tire after reading all the spoiler, why do the director just like to make up so many drama, i never felt this about any drama, it driving me crazy waiting for the next ep.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 02:38

lol I think they should create a little action between Okami-san and Akira sorta like what they did in season one

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 14th, '07, 03:18

lsqB wrote:it's weird how some people mentioned Matsujun's acting is not quite that good.

if you don't mind, i would like to hear more ..
tnx.. :D :D :D

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Feb 14th, '07, 03:25

BxLibra wrote:lol I think they should create a little action between Okami-san and Akira sorta like what they did in season one
lol that would be funny. But Akira seemed to be sick of Okami by the end of season 1.
Akira is such a sweet character in this drama. He has all these underground connections, and could easily be an arrogant, powerful **** (*cough* Tsukasa before Makino*cough* lol). But instead he is such a good person....
I'm really glad that they didn't pair Sakurako(sp?) with Akira this season; that would have been a nightmare for me......they did not look good together at all.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Feb 14th, '07, 03:50

omg thinking about it imagine if sakurako still continued to go after doumyoji that would have been crazy
sakurako going after Doumyoji while he's chasing Makino while she's trying to be a friend to Shigeru who is also going after Doumyoji talk about crazy

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Feb 14th, '07, 06:17

I don't know if anyone posted this yet (I stopped reading about 20 pages ago :whistling: ) but Arashi Vox put up this spoiler for episode 8 on her site. She says:

THIS IS A SPOILER FOR EPISODE 8 DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP YOUR HAIR OUT BECAUSE DOMYOJI IS SO DAMN GREAT! T_T OMFG TAKE A DEEP DEEP DEEP BREATHE AND PREPARE YOURSELF...
In episode 8, Tsukasa actually gets down on his knees in front of Rui and begs Rui to give up on Makino.
All I have to say is... wow. So heart wrenching :cry: :-( .

itssmojojojo

Post by itssmojojojo » Feb 14th, '07, 06:29

IndieRockerette wrote:
THIS IS A SPOILER FOR EPISODE 8 DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIP YOUR HAIR OUT BECAUSE DOMYOJI IS SO DAMN GREAT! T_T OMFG TAKE A DEEP DEEP DEEP BREATHE AND PREPARE YOURSELF...
In episode 8, Tsukasa actually gets down on his knees in front of Rui and begs Rui to give up on Makino.

omgomgomgomg cant wait !!!!! :w00t: :wub: :D

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Feb 14th, '07, 06:44

haven't been here for awhile.
but i've translated last week's junstyle in my lj and he mentioned something cute regarding hyd so here it is:
Junstyle 20070210

the show starts with jun reminding everyone that a day that most folks are excited about is approaching^^
but he himself is no longer excited about it… coz maybe he’s getting old <--- >”<har>”<…
he hopes that something will make his heart flutter this yr… <---eh? So he’s single now?? O.o

he mentions that recently he wants to buy a fruit blender and bring it to the hyd shooting location.
So that everyone can just bring their own fruits and make their own fav fruit juices^^
But then he starts to worry where to put the blender XD
At first, he was thinking to put it in his own resting room. So everyone can come to his room for a drink. And his room will become more lively and cosy^^
But this may be only wishful thinking coz if the blender is put in his room, probably only shun will come by XD!
So he thought of putting it at a common area.
Actually it doesn’t matter where he puts it coz it’s for everyone to use.
But as he’s such a petty person, he starts to think that this is a blender bought for the happiness of everyone, but if the blender breaks down when he’s not aware of it, he will be freak pissed.
Thus he’s really vexed about where to put the blender LOL… XD! <geez>”<At>”<…
And jun says that he himself is like her colleague LOL… but the difference is that he won’t vent his anger on others^^

Next is a mail from a mom. She says that her son has problems reading kanji XD
Her son will be graduating from a professional dance school this yr
Jun says that he doesn’t know that there is such a thing as a pro dance school (lol) and thinks that her son is really fantastic, thus ganbatte ne! and ganbatte on his kanji too XD

After that he mentions about the jan winter con. some arashi singles and albums were sold at the con location. And PIKA☆☆NCHI DOUBLE sold the most copies^^ and all were sold out! He thought this was amazing and wondered why this single sold so well? XD

Lastly, jun mentions that the arashi new single ‘love so sweet’ is very suitable to listen to during valentines. except... this single isn’t sold during valentines LOL!
He suggests that the guys can buy this single for their girls during white valentines XD^^
(white valentines day is after valentines day when the guy returns a gift to his girl)

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 14th, '07, 07:22

OMG!!! TY FOR THE SPOILER!!! SO EXCITED NOW!! =D (Oh, and @AND: I cried so freakin much in Yuuki!! omg!!!! Sry i didn't write erlier, i was just sleeping and then had to make cookies! But sad sad movie with a great point i must support. "Live your life today, like it's the last day")

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 14th, '07, 07:26

@Fybabe: lol!! wth! lol! talk about blender issues lol!

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 14th, '07, 07:33

IndieRockerette wrote:I don't know if anyone posted this yet (I stopped reading about 20 pages ago :whistling: ) but Arashi Vox put up this spoiler for episode 8 on her site. She says:

wow!! i'm having mixed emotions right now..
i luv domyojiiiiii!!!!!!! :-)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Feb 14th, '07, 08:06

@IndieRockerette:

Awww....those spoiler really hit me. Now I could not wait for the 8th episode (while this week's only 7th :P )

@fybabe:
Thanks for sharing, June is really funny...

Jun's acting is good. But I wouldn't compare him to Kimura Takuya just yet. Kimura Takuya have so much experience already, and some of his dramas are of really good story (in the sense it's not just some mainline theme with predictable outcome). It is only natural that Kimura Takuya is the drama king. But Jun's getting there...He have all the time in the world, so I believe he could get to the level of Kimura Takuya.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 14th, '07, 08:14

Hm...i worte a poem, and it sort of r3eminds me of makino...is there any1 who wants to read it or not?

junmao03

Post by junmao03 » Feb 14th, '07, 08:15

@fybabe..
jun is so funny about the blender thing!! :lol

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 14th, '07, 08:18

[quote="non-angelical"]@IndieRockerette:

Awww....those spoiler really hit me. Now I could not wait for the 8th episode (while this week's only 7th :P )

@fybabe:
Thanks for sharing, June is really funny...

Jun's acting is good. But I wouldn't compare him to Kimura Takuya just yet. Kimura Takuya have so much experience already, and some of his dramas are of really good story (in the sense it's not just some mainline theme with predictable outcome). It is only natural that Kimura Takuya is the drama king. But Jun's getting there...He have all the time in the world, so I believe he could get to the level of Kimura Takuya.[/quote]

i agree with non-angelical... Jun is young and he will get better and better with time... :thumright: :wub: i just love him even more in HYD2 than i did in HYD1 :wub:

and about Kimura Takuya i just love this guy i have almost all his dorama on DVD.. i just bought Hero DVD and the special of Hero... me and my sis say that he is just like the Indian actor SRK ... both of them have charisma :w00t:

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Feb 14th, '07, 08:19

makino in maid costume MOE~!~!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 09:29

@fybabe thanx for that jun thing!he`s sooooooo funny with his fruit blender problem :lol :lol :lol :lol whoah i had to read 8 pages....u guys were busy while i was sleeping :lol woop woop 2 more days until ep7!!!! :cheers: *tries even harder to stay away from the spoilers* :unsure:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 14th, '07, 11:21

DMPA wrote:WOW WOW WOW PPLZ! Slow it down!! Rui's not being selfish, he's being reasonable! I mean, put urself in his shoes. So ur best friend went to New York, never called his 'girlfriend' and ur always by her side. What else is he supposed to do? Just sit there and let Dom come back, say i'm sorry and let everything go back to the way it was forgetting on how he hurt Tsukushi?!? I dun think YOU'D do that would u now?
No matter what I would never, never ever even think of going out with my best friend's ex.
I think Rui is being selfish because as things are now he clearly sees how both love each other. Tsukushi is obviously feeling uncomfortable when he's all flirty like this yet he doesn't back off. I too like this Rui as he's caring and kind. Nontheless I can't help thinking his actions to be selfish. Sorry. :|

@Lee's little alien: Don't write things that made my eyes water up early in the morning. :glare: I so totally agree, it's always some kind of miracle when someone falls in love.
But it's funny to hear about your initial aversion against the show. It was actually the same for me when first watched the anime. I saw the first episode and thought: "What a jerk, to go against a girl like that!" Everyone else seemed plain crazy to me, too. Plus, I didn't like Tsukushi would fall for Rui that easily. He didn't even seem kind or anything to me. And I really hated the tune he was playing all the time. (I love the one from the drama though!) Lol. It was only a couple of months later when I was really bored that I rememberred I still had that show and I might watch it to kill some time. And eventually I found myself totally hooked. :lol Yah, the hanadan magic...

@mcg: At this point of the story in the manga everyone knew already that Shizuka and Rui have split up a while back. They found out in the Canada arc which was I think in volume 15 or so. Right now with Tsukushi working as a maid in the Doumyouji household we're at volume 18 / 19.
Nevertheless I think what you wrote is really wise and true. From a spectator's point of view we might be angry with Tsukushi for rejecting him. But putting myself in her shoes I can see why she's so confused. Though knowing about the reasons it can't be that easy to forget all the pain he's put her through. She's only human after all. :(

---

Woah, guys, you wrote like 10 pages over night! Well, I guess you know what's good. 8)

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 11:31

DMPA wrote:Hm...i worte a poem, and it sort of r3eminds me of makino...is there any1 who wants to read it or not?
Post it NOW!!!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 11:33

hy hy hun!lol so u got through adversion towards hyd at first too(only that it was the anime)!well i had a bad experience with live actions as i had seen the first episode of sailor moon live action and it was crap...so i was suspicious about hana yori dango j-drama too as i thought "man the japanese really can`t act!" :pale: but they prooved me wrong :P i do agree with u!it`s somewhat like magic when u fall inlove as it happens unexpectantly and it`s not something that u can fight back to....ur heart falls inlove and that`s all that is to it,u can`t say no i don`t wanna fall inlove :lol and love sure has misterious effects on people!it makes us all more sensitive more carrying with the others...and it had the same effect on tsukasa :P and now back to studying as i`m having my last exam on friday!it`s gonna be a big day for me on friday :lol finishing my exam period and waiting for the 7th hyd episode!that must be heaven
:lol

Gika

Post by Gika » Feb 14th, '07, 11:54

Hi!
Been reading this thread for quite some while now and just couldn't resist to answer too ;)

About Rui: I don't think he's playing a game, nor that he's selfish.
Being in love and loving the other person sometimes is being selfish. Should he just sit back and wait? If the person he loves is standing in front of him and is crying because a jerk of a man can't decide if he wants her or not? ;)

I mean, we all know she'll end up with doumyouji in the end. And i also think they're meant to be for each other. But Rui is just doing what his heart demands and he's not doing it to piss anyone off but to fullfill his dreams. He probably thinks that he can make tsukushi happier. He also saw how Doumyouji ruined every little chance he had with her in ep 1-4, so i guess he decided that if doumyouji doesn't want her anymore, he could also try to get her attention. And now that he started to show his feelings he probably doesn't wanna give up anymore.
I can understand it that he's at least trying, as its very hard to ignore your feelings, especially if the person you love is suffering so much.

Anyway, I don't want to see Rui heart broken in a few eps >_<. Hope he copes well. And I'm really happy to see that tsukasa snapped out of his state and is now serious about tsukushi again. Pity that it was a tad bit too late ;)

When i first started to watch HYD I was quite surprised because it was quite good compared to other doramas. Though, i watched Sailor Moon Live Action (this crap actually gets really good in the later episodes .. aside from the bad acting ;))

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 11:56

oh my i forgot to tell u something really important: Happy Valentines Day!i hope that today will be filled with love for each and everyone of u :P on the other hand i totally forgot that yesterday was abe`s(akira)birthday!so happy birthday to Abe Tsuyoshi! :cheers: :alcoholic:

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Feb 14th, '07, 11:59

lee`s little alien wrote:hy hy hun!lol so u got through adversion towards hyd at first too(only that it was the anime)!well i had a bad experience with live actions as i had seen the first episode of sailor moon live action and it was crap...so i was suspicious about hana yori dango j-drama too as i thought "man the japanese really can`t act!" :pale: but they prooved me wrong :P i do agree with u!it`s somewhat like magic when u fall inlove as it happens unexpectantly and it`s not something that u can fight back to....ur heart falls inlove and that`s all that is to it,u can`t say no i don`t wanna fall inlove :lol and love sure has misterious effects on people!it makes us all more sensitive more carrying with the others...and it had the same effect on tsukasa :P and now back to studying as i`m having my last exam on friday!it`s gonna be a big day for me on friday :lol finishing my exam period and waiting for the 7th hyd episode!that must be heaven
Hahaha, fantastic! My first experience with Japanese live action was Sailor Moon, too. There were 3 things that I seriously hated about it: 1. the acting. 2. the costumes. 3. the teeth. :P Ever since then I was like: "Why does everyone like J-dramas these days?" It was only until I heard about the Hanadan live action (I was already a die-hard fan by then) that I got interested. And since they were still like 2 months to go I thought I might look into shows that starred the same actors. I got to watch Gokusen (because of Jun and Shun) and I soooo looooved it!!! :lol Ever since you can say I'm sort of addicted. Lol.
Being in love: Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. The worst is like falling in love with someone you actually don't even like. Might be romantic in books or movies but it's like hell when you're actually the one in the position.
Friday: Wow!! So it will be like the prize for working hard. Very good. :mrgreen: I myself got the results for last week's exams - I passed which is like... a miracle, too! Hehehe. Anyhow, I don't even need to worry about studying anymore. Yatta!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 12:00

Gika wrote:
When i first started to watch HYD I was quite surprised because it was quite good compared to other doramas. Though, i watched Sailor Moon Live Action (this crap actually gets really good in the later episodes .. aside from the bad acting ;))
really?maybe i should start watching the last episodes :lol well for me hana yori dango was the first j-drama i ever watched(besides that one episode of the sailor moon live action:lol )

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 14th, '07, 12:06

my first J-drama was PSGM too, but never cared it was crap cos it was Sailor Moon LOL! I loved the costums, it wasn't worse than some American series such Power Rangers... but what made me be an addict was Attack No1. When I watched this, I got lost into J-dramas. I remember wondering what Hana Yori Dango was, I wasn't sure I would like it, but then I became a Hanadan addicted. Although with the time I realized there's one thing I'll never like: the anime XD

Gika

Post by Gika » Feb 14th, '07, 12:06

No, the last episode wasn't that good either
but, although it was still ridiculous, i couldn't stop watching Sailor Moon Live Action
If you wanna watch a good anime remake, watch ace o nerae, attack nr 1 and glass mask
gokusen is also good
^^;
I really started to like japanese doramas, but oddly enough the best ones are the remakes of animes/mangas
though, i tried my best to like korean doramas, but they're just a tad bit too cheesy for me >_<I>_<
because then i just give up, and don't talk to this person at all,or try to ignore this person.
Fortunately, i'm currently in a relationship ;)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 12:07

Kath-Lee wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:hy hy hun!lol so u got through adversion towards hyd at first too(only that it was the anime)!well i had a bad experience with live actions as i had seen the first episode of sailor moon live action and it was crap...so i was suspicious about hana yori dango j-drama too as i thought "man the japanese really can`t act!" :pale: but they prooved me wrong :P i do agree with u!it`s somewhat like magic when u fall inlove as it happens unexpectantly and it`s not something that u can fight back to....ur heart falls inlove and that`s all that is to it,u can`t say no i don`t wanna fall inlove :lol and love sure has misterious effects on people!it makes us all more sensitive more carrying with the others...and it had the same effect on tsukasa :P and now back to studying as i`m having my last exam on friday!it`s gonna be a big day for me on friday :lol finishing my exam period and waiting for the 7th hyd episode!that must be heaven
Hahaha, fantastic! My first experience with Japanese live action was Sailor Moon, too. There were 3 things that I seriously hated about it: 1. the acting. 2. the costumes. 3. the teeth. :P Ever since then I was like: "Why does everyone like J-dramas these days?" It was only until I heard about the Hanadan live action (I was already a die-hard fan by then) that I got interested. And since they were still like 2 months to go I thought I might look into shows that starred the same actors. I got to watch Gokusen (because of Jun and Shun) and I soooo looooved it!!! :lol Ever since you can say I'm sort of addicted. Lol.
Being in love: Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. The worst is like falling in love with someone you actually don't even like. Might be romantic in books or movies but it's like hell when you're actually the one in the position.
Friday: Wow!! So it will be like the prize for working hard. Very good. :mrgreen: I myself got the results for last week's exams - I passed which is like... a miracle, too! Hehehe. Anyhow, I don't even need to worry about studying anymore. Yatta!
oh yeah!after i watched the first seaon of hana yori dango i watched gokusen(season 1)cos it was with matsujun :lol and i was like soooooo unsure if uchiyama was the same actor as the one that acted rui in hyd :lol after a few eps i got sure it was the same one :lol than i watched kimi wa petto and kindaichi shonen no jinkenbo with matsujun!he`s a hell of a detective :lol
oh yeah i totally agree with ya and i experienced that "falling in love with someone u don`t want to"thing!it`s awfull:lol
woooooooop omedeto!u`re lucky u finished the exam period already!well of course u passed them all!u`ll be working with the alien zaibatsu so u have to be an expert :lol i can`t wait to finish mine! :lol i passed six of my exams until now and i have on exam which i dunno the mark yet and i have one more exam to give!so ,so far so good! :-)
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Feb 14th, '07, 12:14, edited 2 times in total.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 12:11

mcg wrote:my first J-drama was PSGM too, but never cared it was crap cos it was Sailor Moon LOL! I loved the costums, it wasn't worse than some American series such Power Rangers... but what made me be an addict was Attack No1. When I watched this, I got lost into J-dramas. I remember wondering what Hana Yori Dango was, I wasn't sure I would like it, but then I became a Hanadan addicted. Although with the time I realized there's one thing I'll never like: the anime XD
well the sailor moon anime was like the best anime ever in my oppinion! :wub: as for hana yori dango i wanted to watch it cos i saw "ouran high school host club"and i heard that hana yori dango was kinda the same! :lol i searched for the anime and couldn`t find it but i saw that "himura-kaoru"had the live action...my best friend started watching it and was like"wow it`s great u should see it too"!and so i started downloading it!and after that attempt of giving up,i became a fan! :lol

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 14th, '07, 12:43

Ouran Host Club is being published now in Spain (manga) I've been tempted to buy it, but haven't fall yet, I think I rather watch the anime first, then decide...

Yeah I love manga remakes in J-dramas, even I watched some J-dramas from mangas I've never read or watched the anime. I'm hoping that Maison Ikkoku's dorama is as good as the anime...

But Hanadan, I really love how the drama has adapted this manga. Within' Nana is my fav Shoujo, and I think the dorama is also one of my fav series. Sailor Moon was my teenage days anime, we even collected imported cards from Japan with other three friends, but the one who kept them, we lost contact :(
I also love all Sailor Moon songs (well never watched any Bandai musical, but love the anime and the dorama ones). A girl from here covered some in a cd she called 'Eien Melody' but in Spanish 'Melodía Eterna'... I'm trying to get her cover Planetarium :P cos I love hanadan insert songs LOL!

Is not easy to remake animes into live action series, but HYD is perfect to me.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 13:12

well as i said before never read the manga or see the anime but HYD is just perfect!it has everything a movie needs....the acting is perfect the story is not draging on and on,and it`s not cheesy either.......it`s just perfect!
i totally recomend "ouran high school host club" :mrgreen: :wub:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 14th, '07, 13:46

Kath-Lee wrote:
lol wow I never knew so many people watched PGSM first like me!
I kept laughing at the stuffed cats :blink

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 14th, '07, 13:48

Gika wrote:Hi!
Been reading this thread for quite some while now and just couldn't resist to answer too ;)

About Rui: I don't think he's playing a game, nor that he's selfish.
Being in love and loving the other person sometimes is being selfish. Should he just sit back and wait? If the person he loves is standing in front of him and is crying because a jerk of a man can't decide if he wants her or not? ;)

I mean, we all know she'll end up with doumyouji in the end. And i also think they're meant to be for each other. But Rui is just doing what his heart demands and he's not doing it to piss anyone off but to fullfill his dreams. He probably thinks that he can make tsukushi happier. He also saw how Doumyouji ruined every little chance he had with her in ep 1-4, so i guess he decided that if doumyouji doesn't want her anymore, he could also try to get her attention. And now that he started to show his feelings he probably doesn't wanna give up anymore.
I can understand it that he's at least trying, as its very hard to ignore your feelings, especially if the person you love is suffering so much.

Anyway, I don't want to see Rui heart broken in a few eps >_<. Hope he copes well. And I'm really happy to see that tsukasa snapped out of his state and is now serious about tsukushi again. Pity that it was a tad bit too late ;)

Ah, I think you're right about Rui. There's no reason for him to held back his feelings, because Tsukasa rejected Tsukushi at first in NY and he doesn't know who Tsukushi really loves. So it's okay to try it. But nevertheless, I like Tsukasa more. I think he fits to Tsukushi much better =D To bad for Rui that Tsukasa is there. Otherwise I think he would have a good chance. :-)
Ah, I hope in the end, Tsukasa and Rui will be friends again. XD

(hm, somehow I always can't decide how to think about Rui and his feelings. He's so mysterious x3)

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Feb 14th, '07, 14:01

AzNightDreams wrote:
Kath-Lee wrote:
lol wow I never knew so many people watched PGSM first like me!
I kept laughing at the stuffed cats :blink
:lol that was hillarious! :lol and that false blonde hair too :lol thank God that there exists something as great as hyd! :mrgreen: and that somehow...we all started to watch it :lol "everything happens for a reason"ne?

r3n

Post by r3n » Feb 14th, '07, 14:10

Funny how the F4's normal hangout place is still in their high school's cafeteria LOL

Gika

Post by Gika » Feb 14th, '07, 14:22

they said that their college is close

but, actually I can't remember them going to college in the manga O.o
anyway, the studio probably didn't wanna invest in a new set ;)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 14th, '07, 16:04

Kath-Lee wrote:Hahaha, fantastic! My first experience with Japanese live action was Sailor Moon, too. There were 3 things that I seriously hated about it: 1. the acting. 2. the costumes. 3. the teeth. :P Ever since then I was like: "Why does everyone like J-dramas these days?"
like mcg mentioned, PGSM was not j-dorama, it's a sentai show like the Power Rangers or Kamen Rider. Effectively, it's live action cartoons targeted towards kids 7-12. Very different from j-dorama which generally target an older audience.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 14th, '07, 16:08

Gika wrote:they said that their college is close

but, actually I can't remember them going to college in the manga O.o
anyway, the studio probably didn't wanna invest in a new set ;)
It would be tough for Tsukushi to meet F4 if they were far away, right? So, it's a plot convenience device

xxTsukushixx

Post by xxTsukushixx » Feb 14th, '07, 16:10

Ah, PGSM was also my first japanese TV series before I kew J-Doramas (of which Hana Yori Dango was my first). Therefore ... I really liked it. :sweat:
I watched all the episodes during one week. It was really addicting x3

ah to that F4 lounge:
it's very nice that F4 are coming to school for lunch x3
So Tsukushi is never alone ... (as she doesn't have any nice classmates V_V)