[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 09:58

KamichamaN wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
I really loved this part!!!!!! And I liked the Meteor Rain version, it was a really fun arc
Was that in I or II? because I didn't watch II :(
Meteor Rain is neither, its the 4 part extra stories that come after MG I. They're one episode apiece and focus on each member of the F4 alone
I see, maybe I watched it but just couldn't remember. It's too long ago. Anyways, I really like both Sara and Yuki.

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 10:03

fujitofu wrote:
KamichamaN wrote:
fujitofu wrote:
Was that in I or II? because I didn't watch II :(
Meteor Rain is neither, its the 4 part extra stories that come after MG I. They're one episode apiece and focus on each member of the F4 alone
I see, maybe I watched it but just couldn't remember. It's too long ago. Anyways, I really like both Sara and Yuki.
I want to see how well they do this arc in the jdrama, I'm excited

fujitofu

Post by fujitofu » Jan 7th, '07, 10:29

finally finished uploading *tired*

here's the megaupload link to chinese subbed (subpig) ep.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AT8E2LAQ

chocopico

Post by chocopico » Jan 7th, '07, 10:52

evil_zai wrote:
pifernac wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:
are u asking who's that cute guy on that cover?
He's Jun Matsumoto aka MatsuJun :heart:
he played the part of Domyuji Tsukasa

I don´t know if this conversation over... but the guy in the picture isn´t jun, he is jumpei... rebember the manga...
ermm... his real name is ikuta touma or toma, who's also a JE member, although he hasn't debuted. so technically, he's a johhny's jr. hehe.
OMG!!! It's Toma Ikuta???? H'e like totally hot!!! Never seen him act before, so, Yey!!!

sv3xl

Post by sv3xl » Jan 7th, '07, 11:01

:O :w00t: :cheers: :lol :thumright: :D :wub:
.....*KYAAAAAAAAAA emoticon spam*....

~~~ I'm so happy I can't even think straight anymore :unsure:
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
(especially since my torrent just died AGAIN =.=)
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 11:32

arrghh when are the english subs? how come chinese is quicker? 8pm tonight mis too long to wait :/ how are sars and nya! doing?

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Jan 7th, '07, 11:36

thankyou fujitofu for the direct download!! muacks! BT didn't work for me today. :(

:wub:

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 7th, '07, 12:03

sambuk wrote:arrghh when are the english subs? how come chinese is quicker? 8pm tonight mis too long to wait :/ how are sars and nya! doing?
SUBPIG always have eben quick-they post a day after its release.

Are SARS and NYA both doing hardsub? Is anyone doing softsub? much people ahve downloaded the RAW file and soft subs would really help me/others :salut:

thank subbers!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Jan 7th, '07, 12:38

ahhh well the ep is 2 hours after all, guess that's why it's taking a bit long!! i seriously am getting so impatient that i just want to watch it w/o eng subs!! but no i wont touch the ep until eng subs are released!

well here are some pics from new magazine i got today ~_~ hope this entertains yall

[img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9518/hydmag1wo2.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9960 ... bn1.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2416 ... fq2.th.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4395 ... tg9.th.jpg[/img]

delong

Post by delong » Jan 7th, '07, 12:46

WOW....this drama in this season is the best I think.
I can not wait. Thanks for the subs.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 12:55

is there a sub update????? WAHHHHHHHH apparently its anohter 7hrs at the most until its uploaded on arashi.vox.com, but thats too long :| where are nya! and sars????? how are they doing?? i wish i was involved with the subbing :|:|:|:|:|

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jan 7th, '07, 13:34

can anyone give a brief summary or translation on the part where makino and domyouji were in the baseball field what did they talk about?? >_<

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 13:39

i certainly can pass on what i know...the site with a few translations and descriptions i n eglish says...its something about, "now that im here, can you do me afavour" and being domyouji he says she should go or something to that efect, then she says, if you dont like me anymore, then just say, i dont like you anymore, just say" im nmot interested in you anymore, leave me alone" or something like that,...then he says shes a "baka" for coming to NY or something, then she tries to hit him and he dodges it...thats what i got...that part on the description site is in broken english so it was quite hard to get exactly what they were saying...it has a direct translation of what looked to be the whole scene, but i watched it and they siad alot more than that, but there is DEFINETAly some direct translation of what there saying...that site wa s a god save..saving the last 1/2 hour for re-watch with subs... CANT WAIT...AHH haha

TaiHiroji

Post by TaiHiroji » Jan 7th, '07, 14:03

chocopico wrote:
evil_zai wrote:
pifernac wrote:

I don´t know if this conversation over... but the guy in the picture isn´t jun, he is jumpei... rebember the manga...
ermm... his real name is ikuta touma or toma, who's also a JE member, although he hasn't debuted. so technically, he's a johhny's jr. hehe.
OMG!!! It's Toma Ikuta???? H'e like totally hot!!! Never seen him act before, so, Yey!!!
He was really great in akihabara@DEEP as Box-kun. I loved his wackey Otaku character! Something definantly to watch if you havnt seen it!

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 7th, '07, 14:39

anyone who didnt finish downloading but reallyyyyyyyyyy wanna watch it..u can watch it at youtube..someone already upload them..juz search 'Hana Yori Dango Season 2' and u'll find them...it without sub tho..well sub is not out yet...

i didnt watch them yet cuz it will spoilt the fun cuz my japanese is not dat high...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 14:46

when the subs at arashi.vox.com are done, it said before 8pm, english time, so about 5 hours 15mins, if there soft subs, how do you put them onto the episode, the japanese torrent? he/she said there doing the tioming. so may this be soft subs? is there a tutorial?

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 15:03

sambuk wrote:when the subs at arashi.vox.com are done, it said before 8pm, english time, so about 5 hours 15mins, if there soft subs, how do you put them onto the episode, the japanese torrent? he/she said there doing the tioming. so may this be soft subs? is there a tutorial?
Hello Sambuk,

I'd like to think that you're new. Though according to your post (64), I bet you're not all that new.

Firstly I wanted to share one basic rule, try to be patient.
I know every one wanted to watch the episode with sub (soft or hard), but it takes time to sub, time, qc, encode, etc. So let's just wait for the sub patiently. Most fansubber don't like it if people seem to push them around the clock to do the sub. They do it because they want to, on their free time. So it's better not to push them.

Timing would be done both in hardsub and softsub, so if he/she said she's timing it there's no way to tell if it's hardsub or softsub. But from what I heard, the one in arashi.vox.com is doing a hardsub. Though he/she will cut down the resolution and thus will make the file smaller.

If you find a softsub, all you need to do is rename the softsub with the same name as your .avi file and put them in the same folder. And then play it (I usually play it windows media classic, but you need to have codec in order for the sub to play. or you could play it with vlc, there's an input for sub).

enkhee

Post by enkhee » Jan 7th, '07, 15:15

sambuk wrote:when the subs at arashi.vox.com are done, it said before 8pm, english time, so about 5 hours 15mins, if there soft subs, how do you put them onto the episode, the japanese torrent? he/she said there doing the tioming. so may this be soft subs? is there a tutorial?
you're unbelievable. you're the only one who posted so many complaints. it's just been 2 days since the raw came out. really, you better be really really new here.

ps i can't believe there are already over 70 pages. it's gonne be well over 1000 pages when it's over. :cheers:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 15:29

yes...i am new.
im not the only one excited about the subs, and not the only one asking when there gonna come out.
theres been loads of off-topic stuff on here, but no one said anything then...ive not ONCE complained...so obviously youve mis interpreted what ive said. im trying to find out how things go. go back to all the other people whove asked about subs and stuff and lecture them on it. then go back and lecture all the people that talked off topic...im not the only one asking about subs. of course i appreciate the hard work thats being done so id rather you didnt imply i dont. ive not pestered the subbers personally at all; im just excited about them coming out and getting to watch it. i have really NO idea how long subs take, so many people have posted different things so im just trying to piece it all together. ill say it again, i havent once "complained"; alot of posts made here could be interepreted as that.

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 7th, '07, 15:31

LOL...This thread will hit a thousand easy come the time when a softsub or hardsub come on. Not to mention if ppl put up pics from the episode. Hope i see some soon. I am content myself with just having the raw, makes it easier to wait for a hardsub so I dont mind the long waits. If there is a soft sub that be even better. But either way its cool. :)

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 15:36

its alot easier to wait now that ive seen most of the raw episode with descriptions, there are loads of episode captures on the site that gives descriptions and stuff. its a REALLY good site and helps non-japanese speaking raw-owners wait for subs :D i can post some up...if only i knew how to use the hidden boxes

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 7th, '07, 15:41

Sambuk can you please post a link that has lots of Episode 1 pics for this drama? I am looking for pics of this episode they showed!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 15:43

garrr how do you use the hidden thing, so you can hide things, i dont wanna spoil everything with pictures. there quite hard to find on the site thats all....

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 15:43

sambuk wrote:its alot easier to wait now that ive seen most of the raw episode with descriptions, there are loads of episode captures on the site that gives descriptions and stuff. its a REALLY good site and helps non-japanese speaking raw-owners wait for subs :D i can post some up...if only i knew how to use the hidden boxes
just post the pictures and then block them and click on a button named "spoiler" on your compose menu (on the far right)

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 15:49

hhv94 wrote:Sambuk can you please post a link that has lots of Episode 1 pics for this drama? I am looking for pics of this episode they showed!
maybe these?

http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto/entry-10022914718.html
http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto/entry-10022918139.html
http://ameblo.jp/junmatsumoto/entry-10022922557.html
or the one in arashi.vox.com ?

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 15:50

Ok. I am done for now. I am going to let some more qualified people take over the job. I have only managed about 28 min of subbing so far, with some missing lines in between. Anyone interested in continuing? I'm sure I did a shabby job... but I don't want to waste the last few hours of work... heh. There is only so much 1.5 years of Jap classes can do.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 15:52

hmmm...is it just a text file? could you send me what youve done? ive studied it for a similar a mount of time id like to see how much more superior you are then me :D

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 15:57

here are the pix ive uploaded 4 to see if it works first :D
Attachments
here are some pictures, well/..all the episode captures from that site, there really big, or at least i think they will be....threy dont really spoil anything so id recommend looking, if only at a few
here are some pictures, well/..all the episode captures from that site, there really big, or at least i think they will be....threy dont really spoil anything so id recommend looking, if only at a few
hydpic1.jpg (188.52 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
hydpic2.jpg
hydpic2.jpg (184.84 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
hydpic3.jpg
hydpic3.jpg (137.17 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
hydpic4.jpg
hydpic4.jpg (152.73 KiB) Viewed 2628 times

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 16:00

Wow sambuk. You sure are competitive. It's pretty shabby. And I had 3 hours of sleep last night. Btw, how do I send files? I don't see an attachment thing.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 16:05

i dont want to take over subbing, i could barely understand anything...i could probably subs the first ny scene but thats about it...could you pm me it or something? add attachment is under the main posting box, but you cant do it in quick reply. i tried hiding those pix but it wojuldnt work. sorry!

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 7th, '07, 16:06

fujitofu wrote:newS!! this girl will play Sara in hanadan2^^:

http://www.abp-inc.co.jp/shihori_kanjiya.html

source: hanadan article in japanese wiki

I'm really glad they're doing this part from the manga, but...

I hope they do change the ending a little biit. Instead of Soujirou and Yuki just having a one night stand in the end, I hope they become a couple. *sigh* Such wishful thinking I guess.

H0NEY

Post by H0NEY » Jan 7th, '07, 16:06

Here's another link for Eps 01
http://www.mediafire.com/?1yjzyuyyzqd

I gotta go finish this eps
:wub:
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo
soooooooooooooooo happpy it finally came out.
Now I will be waiting patiently for the Hardsubs or soft softs !!!!! :cheers:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 16:10

haha are the majority of people on this forum female????

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jan 7th, '07, 16:22

Thank goodness for the 'ignore' button on this forum. :blink
When the first episode of the first season came out, the people who eventually softsubbed the series did not announce their intentions until the Monday afternoon after it aired, and their subs usually didn't get posted until the Monday after.

So... I am just saying that it might be a bit longer before anyone gets English softsubs up. Anyone who has ever done subs will tell you it isn't that quick of a job and this first episode is twice as long as normal. I appreciate the people who are working hard to get these up as quickly as possible, and to have a translation and subtitles that they can be proud to share.

furransu and backalley, who did HYD1 might do the softsubs again, as just posted on the RAW thread, so go encourage them nicely. They did a great job and were fast about their turnaround :-)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 7th, '07, 16:27

It's understandable, since this episode is twice as long, but when Tatta Hitotsu no Koi started the subs didn't take any longer than two days, usually..o.O

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 16:27

i just have, ive been very polite....so i dont need another lecture :glare:

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 7th, '07, 16:27

eternalstar wrote:
fujitofu wrote:newS!! this girl will play Sara in hanadan2^^:

http://www.abp-inc.co.jp/shihori_kanjiya.html

source: hanadan article in japanese wiki

I'm really glad they're doing this part from the manga, but...

I hope they do change the ending a little biit. Instead of Soujirou and Yuki just having a one night stand in the end, I hope they become a couple. *sigh* Such wishful thinking I guess.
I would like for them the switch it around to
Domyoji and Makino being together for a night then Soujirou and Yuki...I remember when I read that Yuki slept with Soujirou I kept thinking that was suppose to be Makino and Domyoji...I mean in the manga Makino and Domyoji had so many close close calls it should have happen by now in a 36 volume manga :blink ...Either that are they need to get married or something by now...

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Jan 7th, '07, 16:36

Oh my God i've seen it without subs and i'm in shock o_O
I understood that girl is Domyoji's fiancee but why does she make that face like she hasn't got a clue about what's happening? Can someone clear this up for me? What did his mother say?
[/spoiler]

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 7th, '07, 16:40

I understood that girl is Domyoji's fiancee but why does she make that face like she hasn't got a clue about what's happening? Can someone clear this up for me? What did his mother say?
I didn't understand what they were saying, but if it was like the anime, it's because the parents set it up, and Shigeru had no clue that she was engaged to Domyoji.

Shiroikupo

Post by Shiroikupo » Jan 7th, '07, 16:45

Just watched the beginning until the opening... I got to say I was bluffed! Cant wait for the subs :cry: . The short sumup of the first season was pretty well placed. Brings back memories. Anyway I'll be waiting for the subs and for the opening's single!

lolita637

Post by lolita637 » Jan 7th, '07, 16:48

Wow so the first episode aired? I can't wait to see this! Is anyone subbing the series? I hope SARS-Fansubs does this one too

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 16:50

haha its been a while since thats bene asked. sars and nya are doing the hard-subs and soft subs are being done by 2 sites, both of which hope to have them done by today/tomorrow :D

uezurii

Post by uezurii » Jan 7th, '07, 16:53

BOGCHI wrote:
uezurii wrote:
Don't you guys think that Oguri, Matsuda, and Abe were so good in this one? They're so at ease with their roles now. I really liked the "F3" scenes

Also, Domyouji is being escorted by his school's Anime club... sigh... (that scene's English is hilarious! "Yessir!" "We can't let anyone get close to the great Domyouji!")

Inoue did good again especially with a script that required her to be repeatedly attacked, saved, tricked, and treated. I liked her whole part at the end with Domyouji's sis.
yeah, that was funny, were they really from the anime club? :blink they're like an army. that was funny, in a retarded way.
due to lack of knowledge of the Japanese language I was quite lost. Like why did Junpei kidnap Makino.. or who's that girl at the ending. Was she paid by Domyoji's evil mom or something? and was the NY ticket sent by her too? :scratch:
I was just joking, they were acting so stupid (if anyone did that in real life everyone around them would laugh hysterically).. that it reminded me of Anime club members.

lolita637

Post by lolita637 » Jan 7th, '07, 16:56

sambuk wrote:haha its been a while since thats bene asked. sars and nya are doing the hard-subs and soft subs are being done by 2 sites, both of which hope to have them done by today/tomorrow :D
lol sorry, haven't been here for a while. Subtitles should come today? wow then I should go and download this then, thanks!

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 16:58

i remember a few pages back some people said they dont like inoue mao's acting and the rest of the cast makes uo for it...id like to disagree. i think shes AMAZING the faces she pulls make me laugh hysterically,like when the blakc gang started screaming at her, and everything, i think there TOTALLY necessary and really well acted; i think shes perfect for the part, soooooo utsukushi!!!
she portrays so many different emotions, i LOVED the scene a tthe end of series 1 where she said she lvoed him; and when hanazawa rui aske dhe rout, but said it was a joke. he asked mit a second time and she put on that fake laugh...then when she realised he was serious her face just changed...i think shes AMAZING

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 7th, '07, 17:07

sambuk wrote:i remember a few pages back some people said they dont like inoue mao's acting and the rest of the cast makes uo for it...id like to disagree. i think shes AMAZING the faces she pulls make me laugh hysterically,like when the blakc gang started screaming at her, and everything, i think there TOTALLY necessary and really well acted; i think shes perfect for the part, soooooo utsukushi!!!
she portrays so many different emotions, i LOVED the scene a tthe end of series 1 where she said she lvoed him; and when hanazawa rui aske dhe rout, but said it was a joke. he asked mit a second time and she put on that fake laugh...then when she realised he was serious her face just changed...i think shes AMAZING
i am soooo agreee with u..shes suit the part perfectly..ske kakkoi n really good actress..eveytime she do those 'not understand' face, i'll laugh like crazy...she's gr8..

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 7th, '07, 17:09

Ok so the series is 15 episodes long, what's going to happen next ?

I hope they'll include the best anime episodes XD

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 7th, '07, 17:43

News: arashi.vox.com says only one more hour until they start uploading the sub...

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Jan 7th, '07, 17:50

hardsub? or is it softsubs?

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 7th, '07, 17:51

No clue.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 17:52

ive been assured its hardsubs. will it be uploaded as a torrent, does anyone know :S or will it be on screen type thing, like youtube

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 7th, '07, 17:56

kurodreams wrote:hardsub? or is it softsubs?
i really hope its sofsub cuz i download the movie already...

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 18:02

i hoped the same thing, but im pretty darn sure its hard...theres another site doing soft though that hope to have them up today or tomorrow. theres a link on the torrents thread

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 7th, '07, 18:03

yeah, I already downloaded the RAW so I'm waiting for softsubs. >_<

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 18:06

well im gonna download the hard and see what i can get working first. would that not make sense to you too? then i can delelte the raw if needsby

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 18:11

Ahh....I have the Raw, and I'm DLing the Chinese subbed version, AND when Arashi@vox comes out with English subs, Hard or Soft, I'll dl that too.

Wow, downloading spree...

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 7th, '07, 18:20

yeeeeeees

well, in ONE hour at http://arashi.vox.com/ the softsub will be upload for HYD2!!!
yeeees ladies and gentlemen!!
we will finally understand with every single detail the first episode!!

for some news i'll post again!

thank u arashi.vooooox!!!!!
we love ya!!!!

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 7th, '07, 18:25

Christabel wrote:yeeeeeees

well, in ONE hour at http://arashi.vox.com/ the softsub will be upload for HYD2!!!

we love ya!!!!
OMOOOOOO!

Jennsy

Post by Jennsy » Jan 7th, '07, 18:30

I'm really happy now I didn't wait for the hard sub <3
The people who have been going to all that trouble over getting it out so soon ROCK!!!!!!

xita232

Post by xita232 » Jan 7th, '07, 18:32

hi all guys,
I've just watched ep 1 without sub, of coz. I only say, how wonderful it is!!! every character is more beautiful with new hairstylist ( except Makino with a long black hair but she looks very innocent with that ), fashionable clothes, especially Tsukasa and Rui ... I was surprised about Rui, he looks more handsome maybe he got weight and Tsukasa's sister (nee-chan), she is more beautiful and Tsukasa's fiancee, oh my god, she looks alike character in comic, short hair, big eyes and tom-boy girl ... :roll , she is so cute and pretty, Makino will be difficult :D . Every details in ep1 like comic, nice, i like that so much. But I wonder with 15 eps long, what will be happen? Maybe all details in movie will happen more clear and complex than in comic. And will it end? with a wonderful wedding :roll :roll :roll or something like that? I am waiting for Sara, S's first love ... I like this triangle love too. :wub:
And to Sub-team: i am very thankful to all of u, i know u work so hard to have Eng sub for us. Sub, editing and timing ... a lot of work, so thank u so much again.

MorbidGnome

Post by MorbidGnome » Jan 7th, '07, 18:40

I was very tempted to pay my Korean friends to just translate the Korean subs that were released yesterday, but decided it wouldn't be worth it. XD I'm willing to wait for decent subs to come out.

namie

Post by namie » Jan 7th, '07, 18:43

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Hi!Are the subs arriving???Please, I am dying to have them!

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Jan 7th, '07, 18:57

softsubs? YEY! That would be grea. I've watched 30 minutes of 1st ep cause I understand some japanese, but than I thought that watching it with with subs won't be that much fun if I see it wih no subs. I want to appreciate it fully. So I will wait for subs.

Big hug to all subbers teams (and individuals subbers too^^) working on this project. You are great!

Kashini

Post by Kashini » Jan 7th, '07, 19:12

I use to wait for subs but I just couldn't wait for this one! So I watched this almost 2 hours long episode with my poor japanese knowledge.. and it went.. well actually I understood almost everything. :D I loved the first episode! <33

Anyone who have watched the NY special? It's hilarous!!

SELCUK

Post by SELCUK » Jan 7th, '07, 19:22

we love ya!!!!
He was said 1 hour... But now........... (its 20:21 oclok)
we are in 2nd hour ... :argue: :cussing:

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 19:24

uw....this guys complaining too....hes need lecturing haha...see im not the only one overly excited :D:D the guy said itd be four hours to upload:/ how are the other guys gettihfng on with soft subs does anyone know

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 7th, '07, 19:30

SELCUK wrote:

we love ya!!!!
He was said 1 hour... But now........... (its 20:21 oclok)
it's one more hour until he/she started to upload.
beside, he/she has no obligation what so ever to other people. he/she does it because he/she feels like it, so he/she'll decide the pace of his work.

oh and sambuk, it's not lecturing, i was just telling you the netitude, since i thought you must be new. and i was answering your questions too. about the timing and how to play subs too, in case you miss that fact. :glare:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 7th, '07, 19:30

SELCUK wrote: He was said 1 hour... But now........... (its 20:21 oclok)
...you know, its good enough that someone is willing to take time to sub it for the rest of us, especially this quickly too. Just wait patiently. (Or if you're desperate, just watch the Unsubbed version, or Chinese subbed version to tide you over until it comes out. You can also dl another English subbed drama while you're waiting)

SELCUK

Post by SELCUK » Jan 7th, '07, 19:30

sambuk wrote:the guy said itd be four hours to upload:/
Oo

wich guy ? :scratch:

SELCUK

Post by SELCUK » Jan 7th, '07, 19:32

ahh yeah he said "then another 4 hours to upload..."

But.. The title is "1 more hour" ! oo

AND , he said "1 hour and ill start uploading." ...

1hour + 4 hours for uploading >> 5 hours !!!!! Oo

Right ??

docipain

Post by docipain » Jan 7th, '07, 19:40

hmm or maybe its the meaning that he/she thinks that i will take 4 hours until the file is shared complety o__o i dunno we can just wait ;_;

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 7th, '07, 19:53

i agree with the 1+4=5 hrs since its has passed more than 1 hour and the subs are no uploaded yet XD
however, we'll have the subtitles today so lets be happy people =D!!

il y a des fraçais ici?
quelqu'un de montréal?
du Chili? lol...ça c'est espagnol
anyways XD

lets wait for the so wanted HYD2 subs!!!

and thanks again for this kindness and compassion to no japanese language knowledge people!
like me...yup!
arigatooooo!!

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Jan 7th, '07, 19:56

Ouais des francais pourquoi il s'obstine a faire du hardsub alors que le softsub est plus rapide !?
Si j'ai bien compris on va etre obliger de redl une version hardsub :cussing:
Bon au moins on aura deja de bon sous-titre pour le drama :mrgreen: mais une version 350mb ca me fait peur pour une video de 1h45 :w00t:
Last edited by Kempo on Jan 7th, '07, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 7th, '07, 19:56

I think that everybody here that needs the subs have to Thank the 'arashi.vox'...
(And by the way... is only a girl doing all this job!)
and don't be asking how many hours she would spend.
She isn't getting pay.
She is doing this because she loves jun and want to share her love...
So be thankful..
Everybody here are anxious.
I know... I don't want to lecture anyone...
But is very hard do the time, translate and encode
( yes.. she said in a older post that she would be doing hardsubs because she had a different version from the clubbox so the time would meet. But she was very nice in hear me crying and she said that she will be try post a version with 350mb)
So thanks her..
and don't ask this way so rude... she has no obligation to do this...
not either the others like sars and Nya..

And just can't comment now.. i have to watch again to make my comments...
but i loved the openning!!!
They lay at the ground... is so like the picture in manga.
[img]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4167/hyd2nx5.th.jpg[/img]
Loved loved so much!
that i put at youtube to watch over and over again... ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9wb7PuU8Y
Last edited by makino_sanbr on Jan 7th, '07, 20:05, edited 2 times in total.

sambuk

Post by sambuk » Jan 7th, '07, 19:59

SELCUK wrote:
sambuk wrote:the guy said itd be four hours to upload:/
Oo

wich guy ? :scratch:
Yay another male haha i thought i was the only one!!!
i meant the guy..sorry i just say guy i shoudlvbe been more clear. the GIRL whos doing the subbing said it would be four hours to upload :D
im gonna be watching the search and kill bill on my hdtv so im pretty happy :D