[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
BOGCHI

Re: Quick n dirty timing

Post by BOGCHI » Jan 15th, '07, 06:47

aokami wrote:I couldn't wait.. so here is timing I set up based off of auroragb's translation. I have never done this before so I apologize for any glaring errors! :)

I made a few tiiny changes to the text, but it is fairly intsct. I apologize for what little changes were made..Thank you so much for posting the original file!
It looks perfect, I just skimmed through it though, but everything seemed right (grammar/timing). ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA!!

xxdreamdestiny

Post by xxdreamdestiny » Jan 15th, '07, 06:52

Thanks so much for the soft subs. :lol

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 15th, '07, 07:00

omgg soft subs are out?! damb i was anxiously waiting for hardsubs to come out so i didn`t download the raw version. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =[ crycrycrycrycry . i really don`t care what version i watch it in.. as long as i get to watch it ! mann so mad at myself.. <333 HANA YORI DANGO

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 07:06

after what seemed like 10mins, HYD2 hard subs is finally downloaded 1%!! LOL

THATS RIGHT GUYS! ONE PERCENT!! whoo hoo =D

I wish I downloaded the RAW ='(

EDIT://
okay that its, im downloading the RAW and watching it with soft subs.. CLUBBOX IS ANNOYING AND FUSTRATING esp at this download rate =O

thank you for the soft subs and pls so consider subbing in soft subs for future eps!!!! =D

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 15th, '07, 07:19

Thanks for the softsubs! Yay! Now I can finally understand what's going on! heh

SVEvenstar

Post by SVEvenstar » Jan 15th, '07, 07:19

For some reason, I can't see any link for the softsub... :blink

Help? :unsure:

Edit: Never mind. I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in... *laughs and then bangs head into computer*

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 15th, '07, 07:43

aokami, you beat me to it. I was going to soft sub just like you did (got distracted when my cousins wanted to watch a movie) I had at least half of it done too, ah well THANKS!!!

same goes for me, if someone is willing to send over a little script like auroragb's then I'll be more than happy to softsub it. I love this dorama so if i can help softsub it then let me know.

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 07:56

trunkims wrote:aokami, you beat me to it. I was going to soft sub just like you did (got distracted when my cousins wanted to watch a movie) I had at least half of it done too, ah well THANKS!!!

same goes for me, if someone is willing to send over a little script like auroragb's then I'll be more than happy to softsub it. I love this dorama so if i can help softsub it then let me know.

OMG thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!
If I could understand japanese that fluently I would definitely help you, but I am only in the process of LEARNING japanese in HS =(

Hoping you guys can work together and get the subs within days!! This drama is getting better and better and it just annoys me sitting for an entire week for another ep =( I get sidetrackked from my "study".. although it is holidays atm.. :roll

all in all, THANK YOU all ~ my RAW is happily downloading at 214kb which is wayy faster than clubbox's 10kb == YIPEEE !!

Lil' SnowFlake

Post by Lil' SnowFlake » Jan 15th, '07, 08:01

aokami wrote:I couldn't wait.. so here is timing I set up based off of auroragb's translation. I have never done this before so I apologize for any glaring errors! :)

I made a few tiiny changes to the text, but it is fairly intsct. I apologize for what little changes were made..Thank you so much for posting the original file!
Once again thanks a lot for your hard work !!!!! I'm too greedy for the next episode now. I was just done watching Ep 2. I cried :cry: Tsukasa just cant say anything which is in his mind !!!! Poor Tsukushi, she misunderstood him :cry: ......... And i'm really shock in the last scene :goggle: ....

pedxing

Post by pedxing » Jan 15th, '07, 08:02

Thank you for the soft subs!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jan 15th, '07, 08:13

WOW !! thanx .. aokami :cheers:
i have registered just to say thank u !!!!
:D :D
it was really driving me crazy !!! (( waiting 4 the subs + clubbox ))

So >>>> ARIGATOU GOZIMASHITE .... :lol

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 15th, '07, 09:11

Can anyone direct link the soft subs?! THANKS SO MUCH!

xita232

Post by xita232 » Jan 15th, '07, 09:30

where is the direct link for softsub? i use clubbox and it takes so long, huhu... thanks so much

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 09:33

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE SOFTSUBB..

KamichamaN

Post by KamichamaN » Jan 15th, '07, 09:34

how are the soft subs? Is it all the lines pretty much?

xita232

Post by xita232 » Jan 15th, '07, 09:38

I saw a softsub, i didnt log in so i cant see it....stupid me ... ^^

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 09:49

Okay, I just finished watching it with the soft subs.. and it was BRILLANT!!!

Thank you soft-subbers =D love you all!!

It was perfect, only a little timing error but after a few seconds it went back to normal!! It was an awesome sub file all completed within one day!!!

Thank you soooooo much!

I managed to download the RAW within 1 hr or so.. thanks for ALL the seeders!!! =D

Now, I can't wait for ep3! yay! only 4 more days to gooo!! =D

Here's the DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK to the soft subs (i just upload the file, right?)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kv87lv
done by me, in thanks for ALL you subbers who made ep2 possible!! love you all!

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 15th, '07, 10:48

ilurrveniki wrote:Okay, I just finished watching it with the soft subs.. and it was BRILLANT!!!

Thank you soft-subbers =D love you all!!

It was perfect, only a little timing error but after a few seconds it went back to normal!! It was an awesome sub file all completed within one day!!!

Thank you soooooo much!

I managed to download the RAW within 1 hr or so.. thanks for ALL the seeders!!! =D

Now, I can't wait for ep3! yay! only 4 more days to gooo!! =D

Here's the DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK to the soft subs (i just upload the file, right?)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kv87lv
done by me, in thanks for ALL you subbers who made ep2 possible!! love you all!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Can't wait for episode 3 :D !! <3MatsuJun :]

caramelyet

Post by caramelyet » Jan 15th, '07, 11:00

Oh thank you so much, generous soft subbers!! I love you from the bottom of my tsukasa-loving heart! <3

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 11:02

I want to ask you ..
where did you get the softsubb for eps 2??
Who did the subs??

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 11:07

I upload the subtitle in different site so that if someone face problem with any SS can download it here:

http://www.uploading.com/files/BO2LSP21 ... _.srt.html

xlilxjadex

Post by xlilxjadex » Jan 15th, '07, 11:09

I'm sooo luvin Hana Yori Dango 2 <33333333

shui chan

Post by shui chan » Jan 15th, '07, 11:18

Just wanted to say TNX to everyone! :cheers:
Thank you for helping outers to enjoy this serius! :lol

Please continue with your hard work! ^___^~
And tnx again! :dance:

qian17

Post by qian17 » Jan 15th, '07, 11:33

thanks arabian!! dl the soft subs for ep already. THANKS!!! :cheers:

LXuRy

Post by LXuRy » Jan 15th, '07, 12:00

OMG , Ep 2 ... Can't wait for ep 3 T___T Thx For The Sub =xX

<3 Hanazawa Ruiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ilurrveniki

Post by ilurrveniki » Jan 15th, '07, 12:24

arabian wrote:I want to ask you ..
Who did the subs??
if you look back a few pgs back in this thread, you will see that this person did the subs from chinese subs.. and then a group of people timed it! it was a group effort =D

mandy2005

Post by mandy2005 » Jan 15th, '07, 13:20

In the preview for ep 3, Doumyouji is eating a biscuit , prob the one Makino gave him a year ago. Does that mean that he finally gives up on her, since he doesnt want to keep it with him anymore ? or it could be interpreted as he doesnt need the biscuit because he decides to have the real Makino instead? :D

Just my opinion, but really , just can't wait for ep 3 :D

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 15th, '07, 13:25

aigoo thank you for subbing ep 2 !!! i was waiting for hardsubs but i cannot be patient no longer! THANKK YOUUUUUUUUUU ALL !! MUCH <3 !

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 13:25

ilurrveniki wrote:
arabian wrote:I want to ask you ..
Who did the subs??
if you look back a few pgs back in this thread, you will see that this person did the subs from chinese subs.. and then a group of people timed it! it was a group effort =D

Oh I see they do really great work hope to continue doing it for next eps.. :salut:

N@éWé

Post by N@éWé » Jan 15th, '07, 14:10

thank you every body ^^

xita232

Post by xita232 » Jan 15th, '07, 14:52

I read fan explained why Tsukasa is so calm when Shigeru kisses him coz he arranged it firstly after on the phone with Makino...I think it is exactly explaination, after watching ep2, I think so too, coz Shigeru talks to him something which doesnt make her able to kiss him... :mrgreen: cant wait for ep 3,,,,next 4 days, countdown now ... :D
by the way, thanks to subber made softsub, he/she is awesome when making it from chinese sub. thanks so much :wub:

aokami

Post by aokami » Jan 15th, '07, 15:10

After watching it again and again.. and again last night it totally seems as if all Tsukasa can do at this point is hurt Makino enough to where she just does not look back. His mother is still preoccupied enough with her to think she is a threat, and what she could do to her is worse than what he could stand. IIt's kind of one of those I'll kick you so the big nasty guy behind me doesn't get to scenarios, cause mom is capital-E Evil! Poor kids :(

But on a side note- -go Yuki go! She is so cute!

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jan 15th, '07, 15:22

I think Soujirou is finally starting to return Yuki's feelings. Last season he was all,"O.O Oh no. -runs'" But...geez. I don't know what to think about Shigeru. I like her personality, but the fact that she's going after Tsukasa makes me hate her. =P And that kiss...uugh. He looks kind of confused when Shigeru shows up, so I don't know if he arranged it or not. Can't wait until the next episode. Something happens to Tsukushi...dressed as a construction worker...o.O And I heard her say "Bye bye". Maybe, like aokami said, she's so hurt she doesn't want to look back anymore.

Also...wtf is up with Rui? First he completely hits on Tsukushi (VIP area) then he's all depressed over the model. I keep forgetting her name...x_x;;

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 15th, '07, 15:26

darn.. my utorrent is acting up. arg! and i soo wanna watch it already!!!

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 15th, '07, 15:40

Gorahgurl wrote:I think Soujirou is finally starting to return Yuki's feelings. Last season he was all,"O.O Oh no. -runs'" But...geez. I don't know what to think about Shigeru. I like her personality, but the fact that she's going after Tsukasa makes me hate her. =P And that kiss...uugh. He looks kind of confused when Shigeru shows up, so I don't know if he arranged it or not. Can't wait until the next episode. Something happens to Tsukushi...dressed as a construction worker...o.O And I heard her say "Bye bye". Maybe, like aokami said, she's so hurt she doesn't want to look back anymore.

Also...wtf is up with Rui? First he completely hits on Tsukushi (VIP area) then he's all depressed over the model. I keep forgetting her name...x_x;;
Rui wasn't hitting on her in the VIP area, he was teasing Makino because she was trying to act like the things going on with Tsukasa weren't bothering her. Then they tripped and landed in that awkward position, but I think that's the moment where you can see him really falling for Makino and Shizuka is fading out of the picture. He had the cutest and most ungarded look on his face ever. I believe the situation with them is going to follow the manga more, which makes me really happy!!! I :wub: Hanazawa Rui!!!

aokami

Post by aokami » Jan 15th, '07, 15:43

Gorahgurl wrote:Also...wtf is up with Rui? First he completely hits on Tsukushi (VIP area) then he's all depressed over the model. I keep forgetting her name...x_x;;
I had a friend who was like that when he broke up with his long-time girlfriend. You could tell he was thinking about her because he immediatly would show up with some random girl who would give him the time of day just to have some sort of validation. It's Toudou Shizuka! I forget too.. but hopefully they deal more with that soon so it's not a problem. Until then lady in France or Model chick is totally acceptable :D

azzurri

Post by azzurri » Jan 15th, '07, 15:50

Thank you so much for the subs! You guys are just amazing!!

It was another great episode, although so sad! That phone conversation between Tsukushi and Tsukasa was just incredible. It really shows what great actors Jun and Mao are...you could see the emotion on their faces, especially Jun's even when he wasn't saying anything.

Hopefully ep 3 has the Onsen scene. Much as I like Shigeru, I can't bear for Makino to be crying for another episode....

Light

Post by Light » Jan 15th, '07, 16:38

Thanks a bunch for the softsubs of ep 2!! You guys just made my day!

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 15th, '07, 17:28

OMG!! thank u so much!!!! my CBB is so dammed XD ahahah
it would take 10 hrs to download buahaha
arigato for the softsubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 15th, '07, 17:31

Yah@!!!I can't wait for episode 3 now..
Seems to me episode 2 left me feeling kinda hollow..
Baka Tsukasa..Nanishteru ne??
Poor Tsukushi...But I really hope they get together tho..

Yuki and Soujirou is cute too..

namie

Post by namie » Jan 15th, '07, 17:34

chunny wrote:Yah@!!!I can't wait for episode 3 now..
Seems to me episode 2 left me feeling kinda hollow..
Baka Tsukasa..Nanishteru ne??
Poor Tsukushi...But I really hope they get together tho..

Yuki and Soujirou is cute too..

Yeah.....I can't wait for the next friday!!!!!! :goggle: :goggle:

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 15th, '07, 17:38

Can Friday come any slower? :(
Lol, you all know you feel the same!

... Kinda...?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 15th, '07, 17:47

Gorahgurl wrote: I don't know what to think about Shigeru. I like her personality, but the fact that she's going after Tsukasa makes me hate her. =P
I'm not liking her too much either because of the drama between Tsukasa and Makino, but you have to look at it from her side, it seems like she doesn't really know about Makino and Tsukasa.
From the 2nd ep Shigeru asks Makino if there was a relationship between them and she basically seems like she's avoiding trying to tell her by saying "Now there's nothing" and when Shigeru asks if they HAD one she says "no, nothing now" so to Shigeru it looks as if there's nothing between Tsukasa and Makino.
Oh and I'm working extremely hard to learn more japanese, I get the bits and pieces of it, but not enough to translate it. So I'm working hard for future projects....so if anyone who can translate can help with this project for softsubs please do so we would all love it!!! DOMO

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jan 15th, '07, 17:50

eternalstar wrote:
Gorahgurl wrote:I think Soujirou is finally starting to return Yuki's feelings. Last season he was all,"O.O Oh no. -runs'" But...geez. I don't know what to think about Shigeru. I like her personality, but the fact that she's going after Tsukasa makes me hate her. =P And that kiss...uugh. He looks kind of confused when Shigeru shows up, so I don't know if he arranged it or not. Can't wait until the next episode. Something happens to Tsukushi...dressed as a construction worker...o.O And I heard her say "Bye bye". Maybe, like aokami said, she's so hurt she doesn't want to look back anymore.

Rui wasn't hitting on her in the VIP area, he was teasing Makino because she was trying to act like the things going on with Tsukasa weren't bothering her. Then they tripped and landed in that awkward position, but I think that's the moment where you can see him really falling for Makino and Shizuka is fading out of the picture. He had the cutest and most ungarded look on his face ever. I believe the situation with them is going to follow the manga more, which makes me really happy!!! I :wub: Hanazawa Rui!!!
i totally agree about rui is sooooo freaking cute in the scen in the vip area i was like screaming at the computers screen about how cute he was :P

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 15th, '07, 18:05

i'mNOangel wrote:
i totally agree about rui is sooooo freaking cute in the scen in the vip area i was like screaming at the computers screen about how cute he was :P
I know right xD!
*rewatching scene*

snowbug

Post by snowbug » Jan 15th, '07, 19:07

Some thoughts I have so far:

1. I adore Shigeru. At the same time I want her to just go away. She's making things painful for Tsukushi, and I hate that. I also think Shigeru, while being quite sweet and all, is kind of trampling blindly. She doesn't seem to be paying much attention to things around her. I think she should be realizing there are unfinished issues between Tuskushi and Tsukasa. It's kind of obvious. I suppose that because of her background, she's used to things going her way, even though she is a kind person.

2. I think Soujirou has been running away from Yuki because he realises she's not like most other girls. She can't be a toy. Because he has seen her being hurt, he wants to avoid doing that himself (and probably he fears the wrath of Tsukushi, too). So I think he's always kind of liked her, it's just that he likes to think of girls as just something to play with.

3. I kind of hate it how gleeful all the cute scenes between Rui and Tsukushi are making me. I'm squealing because of the cuteness of the two. But I don't want them together, because Tsukushi BELONGS with Tsukasa. I want Rui to be happy too, though.

4. (this could possibly be spoilerish, so)
My theory currently is that the dreams Tsukasa is having are about a man whose life his mother destroyed. He is horrified because he has realized just how much power she can have over people. And because he knows she will not accept his relationship with Tsukushi, he's terrified of the possibility of her mother destroying Tsukushi's family as well. So he thinks the only way to protect Tsukushi is to stay away from her.
The 2nd episode made my heart hurt. I'm getting way too emotionally involved with a piece of fiction... (thankfully, there is this thread)

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 15th, '07, 19:28

snowbug wrote:3. I kind of hate it how gleeful all the cute scenes between Rui and Tsukushi are making me. I'm squealing because of the cuteness of the two. But I don't want them together, because Tsukushi BELONGS with Tsukasa. I want Rui to be happy too, though.
I know right...
We all know whats gonna happen.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 15th, '07, 19:28

snowbug wrote:Some thoughts I have so far:

1. I adore Shigeru. At the same time I want her to just go away. She's making things painful for Tsukushi, and I hate that. I also think Shigeru, while being quite sweet and all, is kind of trampling blindly. She doesn't seem to be paying much attention to things around her. I think she should be realizing there are unfinished issues between Tuskushi and Tsukasa. It's kind of obvious. I suppose that because of her background, she's used to things going her way, even though she is a kind person.

2. I think Soujirou has been running away from Yuki because he realises she's not like most other girls. She can't be a toy. Because he has seen her being hurt, he wants to avoid doing that himself (and probably he fears the wrath of Tsukushi, too). So I think he's always kind of liked her, it's just that he likes to think of girls as just something to play with.

3. I kind of hate it how gleeful all the cute scenes between Rui and Tsukushi are making me. I'm squealing because of the cuteness of the two. But I don't want them together, because Tsukushi BELONGS with Tsukasa. I want Rui to be happy too, though.

4. (this could possibly be spoilerish, so)
My theory currently is that the dreams Tsukasa is having are about a man whose life his mother destroyed. He is horrified because he has realized just how much power she can have over people. And because he knows she will not accept his relationship with Tsukushi, he's terrified of the possibility of her mother destroying Tsukushi's family as well. So he thinks the only way to protect Tsukushi is to stay away from her.
The 2nd episode made my heart hurt. I'm getting way too emotionally involved with a piece of fiction... (thankfully, there is this thread)
I agree with everything you said...Also,
I think Domyouji is pushing Makino way is because his mother is putting so much pressure on him to help the family company out..Hence, his forced engagement to the rich girl...Domyouji has a lot of pressure on him right now and the at same time he loves Makino...wants to be with her but also he knows it's almost impossible for them to be together with out one of them suffering...I know everyone felt bad when Makino was crying over Domyouji...But the person I felt the most sadness for was Domyouji...I keep wondering why does Makino not understand the pain and pressure he is under...in the manga she does understand and tries to abandon their love...but it's Domyouji who refuse to give her up!

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 15th, '07, 19:39

Hmm....I still think that dream sequence has to do with Tsukasas father or someone related to him. I highly doubt it has to do with other ppls own gueses on it being a worker or just some old friend. I hope that a nice person will put out a soft sub for this or a DDL link for the rush soft sub from that other user who did it.

cookiesncream

Post by cookiesncream » Jan 15th, '07, 19:42

the ending of episode 2 really shocked me......it just happened out of the blue right in front of makino....i cant wait till episode 3 comes out im dying to know what happens next....

dee8o8

Post by dee8o8 » Jan 15th, '07, 19:46

This show is killing me!!!!! the suspense of not knowing whats gonna happen!!!!! arrrrggggghhhh!!!!
also a lil fyi about the dude jumping off the building.
Makino has a rival now. (>o<)/
yes i agree Tsukasa is under a ton of pressure.. also trying to decide what is "right" for him, the company and its employees, and Makino. All of which are conflicting.
I agree that the guy jumping off a building may be a guy that his mother drove to death because of her power.
Wasnt it Tsukasas sister with that guy in the family picture? 31:10 into the show? sure looked like it. so maybe it was his brother in law that jumped off the building. and also thats why his sister is with Makino all the way. Try watch it again... im sure that it was his sister in the picture.
so yes he does want to protect makino and her family. but will he let the business and its employees down?
and what tha heck was that girl doing at the clock?!! and kissing him? he better push her away! man she is really pushy and assertive! she is cute though. but irritating.
ARRRGGGHHH i dont want to wait another week to watch the next episode!! but i have to.. boo

Thank you fan subbers!!!

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 15th, '07, 19:58

cookiesncream wrote:the ending of episode 2 really shocked me......it just happened out of the blue right in front of makino....i cant wait till episode 3 comes out im dying to know what happens next....
That end part shocked me also...it happened very different in the manga...I like how in the drama they switch the scenes around to make it more interesting for people who have already watched Meteor Garden or read the Manga Hana Yori Dango comes from..it's sort keeping the story fresh and makes everyone wonder what will happen next or which scene will be used from the manga... :lol

kitty99

Post by kitty99 » Jan 15th, '07, 20:12

arigatou for everyone who did the soft sub. I took forever for the cb. I really appreciate ur work... :cheers: :wub:

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 15th, '07, 21:09

omg that meeting thing was so annoying...
i hope he notices her and turns all red...

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jan 15th, '07, 21:27

dee8o8 wrote:This show is killing me!!!!! the suspense of not knowing whats gonna happen!!!!! arrrrggggghhhh!!!!
also a lil fyi about the dude jumping off the building.
Makino has a rival now. (>o<)/
yes i agree Tsukasa is under a ton of pressure.. also trying to decide what is "right" for him, the company and its employees, and Makino. All of which are conflicting.
I agree that the guy jumping off a building may be a guy that his mother drove to death because of her power.
Wasnt it Tsukasas sister with that guy in the family picture? 31:10 into the show? sure looked like it. so maybe it was his brother in law that jumped off the building. and also thats why his sister is with Makino all the way. Try watch it again... im sure that it was his sister in the picture.
so yes he does want to protect makino and her family. but will he let the business and its employees down?
and what tha heck was that girl doing at the clock?!! and kissing him? he better push her away! man she is really pushy and assertive! she is cute though. but irritating.
ARRRGGGHHH i dont want to wait another week to watch the next episode!! but i have to.. boo

Thank you fan subbers!!!
I watched that part and paused but it didnt look like her...maybe it's just me.

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Jan 15th, '07, 21:41

I think that the man that jumps off the building is Tsukasa's father, because at 31:00 minutes into the show, it looks like Tsukasa is eating with his family and the man that jumps off the building. Just my thought :unsure:

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Jan 15th, '07, 21:48

Hi!!
So my thoughts about the second Ep.
Isn't great?
I'm so amazing that they are maintained the rhythm and I'm really linking...

I loved shigeru too.. so funny... and crazy XD~~
I was anxious because tsukushi.. but shigeru was so crazy and fun...
They are doing a great job to put some balance between the sad scenes...
Because the sad scenes are like to take you hearth in thousand pieces... like the phone scene and the last scene...
If they were trying to make hanadan fans cry a lot ... worked with me.

So basically.. i laugh a lot and cry too..
very amusing...
And make sense with the manga story line

Because in HYD manga Tsukushi see Domyoji kissing Shigeru too...
But this scene is to Makino accept that she has jealous from Domyoji.
and then next... Makino, Rui,Shigeru,Domyoji at shigeru's onsen...
*_* Dying to see...
They probably will not put some 'sexy' scenes.... **but praying for**
About the nightmares
Now we could see more clear that was Domyoji at the dinner table...
I think now that was some family that was one of the thousands people who depend from Domyoji coorporation... (that domyoji talks about)
but because that crises from the company the lost everything and the father kill himself.
or something like that...
I'm wonder Who is the credits from the soft subs?
I want to thank very much they!!!
Because was so strange that this popular drama only have hard subs????
Please... continue to do soft subs!!! Please!
Thank you very much!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 21:53

Question for those who saw eps 2:
why did Domyoji kiss Shigeru when he knew that makino will came??
why he is acting like this with makino??

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 15th, '07, 21:54

hmmm... I should make a note to timer so that simple credits are given. so we can get credit and the flames :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 15th, '07, 21:56

arabian wrote:Question for those who saw eps 2:
I'm afraid those questions will not be answered until ep 3

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 15th, '07, 22:02

auroragb wrote:
arabian wrote:Question for those who saw eps 2:
I'm afraid those questions will not be answered until ep 3
I'll ask you something :-) you'll continue do the sub for the rst of eps & thank you soooooooooo much for eps2 :salut:

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 15th, '07, 22:17

Just something really...cute, i guess, that i noticed...in the scene when Rui was at the VIP area, he was reading The Great Gatsby, by F.Scott Fitzgerald....

No idea why, but when i saw that, i was really happy.

The book made me happier than him falling on Makino...LOL I'm a bookworm.

haenta-2

Post by haenta-2 » Jan 15th, '07, 22:30

I dont know about manga or anything, but as things are here.. Tsukushi should just forget Tsukata and take Rui, they match better :roll But then again I know that cant happen since those two (Tsukushi + Tsukasha) are fated to be together. Bah, whateversgonnahappen I'm happy if she just gets to marry a rich boy and her family will be happy since they rule so much :cheers: ... though it seems theyre kinda cheerful already

saku_chan_desu

Post by saku_chan_desu » Jan 15th, '07, 22:59

I haven't been on here in while (about a week) But I did come on here once to download ep.2 on torrent... which is not downloading at all even though i've had it up for DAYS.

But I have a few questions. Does anyone know about's the subs (I know people have been asking about it but I don't have the time to go back so many pages xD) And does anyone have ep.2 up for any other type of download D: DDL preferblly, if not then Clubbox will be my last resort. D:

haruhi-san

:)

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 16th, '07, 00:15

Just watched episode 2~ I loved it and hated it.

Sorreh, but im rooting Tsukushi and Tsukasa to be together.

:lol

shirlie

just wondering

Post by shirlie » Jan 16th, '07, 00:29

..if you guys know who this person will be...?
i've watched hyd1 and mg1 so maybe somebody can tell me if it's a character that appears in mg1? =)
i was thinking maybe rui.. but.. this guy's hair is flowly haha and um, i'm just starting to get into asian drama so i can't really tell the difference between some actors and actresses

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ ... nayori.jpg

blue_smurf

Re: :)

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 00:48

haruhi-san wrote:Just watched episode 2~ I loved it and hated it.

Sorreh, but im rooting Tsukushi and Tsukasa to be together.

:lol
same here XD
I just love against-all-odds couple :lol
sorry but the rui-tsukushi tandem, for me, doesn't have the passion and flame that Tsukasa-Tsukushi angle has.
Rui and Makino don't strike me as a couple but as friends or more like siblings 8)
with tsukasa, Makino feels more humane...I mean, she can be her real self and it's only Domyuji who can evoke the real Makino..she feels more alive, being able to feel all the passionate emotions :D...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 16th, '07, 01:05

blue_smurf wrote:same here XD
sorry but the rui-tsukushi tandem, for me, doesn't have the passion and flame that Tsukasa-Tsukushi angle has.
Rui and Makino don't strike me as a couple but as friends or more like siblings 8)
But without the Rui temptation, there would be one less odd for the couple to overcome.

iNOTHINGyu

Flavor of Life?

Post by iNOTHINGyu » Jan 16th, '07, 01:16

hmm ...sorry if this has already been mentioned but if anyone wants the full version for Flavor of Life by Utada Hikaru, you can just google it and someone's blog has it [i don't know if i should post it here, so i won't]. i got so used to that song so fast! <3
if anyone hasn't already, dowload the LQ version of episode two from arashi ... it's so watchable, so watch it! :D can't wait for episode three!
okay, useless babble over.

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Jan 16th, '07, 01:21

auroragb wrote:
blue_smurf wrote:same here XD
But without the Rui temptation, there would be one less odd for the couple to overcome.
true :D it would be boring, wouldn't it? :D
I think, Rui's role, aside from being Makino's saving grace, is to test the waters for Tsukasa-Tsukushi relationship XD
it would be so boring if their relationship is perfect (if that's ever possible)..what makes theirs sweeter and more passionate are the troubles they go through and have to overcome..theirs is a troubled but wonderful and passionate love :wub: hmm, just like Romeo and Juliet XD (but that one is more tragic XD ) My heart goes out to Domyuji...I think, he is the victim here and I can see the amount of self-control he has to exert just to stop himself from going to Makino..the longing in his eyes..you could tell the depth of his love for makino but torn because of the circumstances he is in :cry: suppressed emotions are more poignant :wub:

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Jan 16th, '07, 02:41

I really hope that HYD2 won't be like Meteor Garden 2 and make Rui fall in love with Makino....
*shudders as she remembers that fateful scene* :cry:
I know that Hana Yori Dango was nothing like Meteor Garden 1, but still....
Anyways I'm loving HYD2 so far. I can't wait til the 3rd episode! I hope they do the Onsen scene.
Also I just wanna give a big thanks to ARASHI VOX for hardsubbing this series so far!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 16th, '07, 03:43

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KF2XDSFT

subs for episode 2
make sure the file name + subs = same name, or else it will not work

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 16th, '07, 03:49

anyone need a direct link to downloading season 2, episode 2?

here it is on mediafire- enjoy!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?boud2oyty2z

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 16th, '07, 04:41

I am so glad theres FINALY a soft sub for episode 2! Whoever it is that is doing it, thanks to the person or group doing it! Now I can wait for SARS to release their hardsub. :)

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jan 16th, '07, 05:53

hhv94 wrote:I am so glad theres FINALY a soft sub for episode 2! Whoever it is that is doing it, thanks to the person or group doing it! Now I can wait for SARS to release their hardsub. :)
Softsubs came out last night. A script was made and then timed by multiple fans, aokami was the 1st 2 finish so it was out.

As far as future eps, I'll definetly help out with timing (as mentioned before) to anyone who can give out a translated script.