[Discussion] Nodame Cantabile and also its SP in Europe

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
TheSnake-san

Post by TheSnake-san » Jan 3rd, '07, 02:52

penGy wrote:Ooh. Speaking of searching for songs, can anybody help me with the song that the guy before Mine plays in the violin repeat-exam in episode 2?
I believe the song is Monti, Czardas

Information from Teabox at S-projects. If it's not right its my fault for not double checking.

penGy

Post by penGy » Jan 3rd, '07, 11:24

Oh, cool. Thanks. :-)

koalachan

yuuto segawa - piano piece in episode 10

Post by koalachan » Jan 3rd, '07, 20:06

hi

anyone knows the title of the piano piece played by yuuto segawa in episode 10 of nodame cantabile? i really love it and of course this series
thanks very much for the info

joeboygo

Re: yuuto segawa - piano piece in episode 10

Post by joeboygo » Jan 3rd, '07, 23:45

koalachan wrote:hi

anyone knows the title of the piano piece played by yuuto segawa in episode 10 of nodame cantabile? i really love it and of course this series
thanks very much for the info
Variations on a Theme of Paganini, by Johannes Brahms. If you like this, you'll also enjoy the Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, by Sergei Rachmaninoff. Check it out.

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Jan 4th, '07, 02:16

Oh btw. I have just finished watching Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, and in the last episode, Beethoven symphony no. 7 1st mvt is played on by Kuwano-san. I was really surprised to hear this music in Kekkon. :)

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jan 4th, '07, 04:03

ya wish they'll release CD of all the classical pieces. I was hoping for one from Kekkon also but til now no news about that.....

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 4th, '07, 08:58

dokbupgi wrote:ya wish they'll release CD of all the classical pieces. I was hoping for one from Kekkon also but til now no news about that.....
If you mean classical pieces from "Nodame Cantabile", they already did. There as several CDs:

1. Nodame Cantabile Best 100

A box set of 8 CDs with the complete recording of classical pieces. Note that they include all movements - e.g. all 4 movements from Beethoven's Symphony #7, even though only the first and 4th movements were featured in the drama.

2. Orchestra de Nodame Live

A 2-CD set of various pieces, usually excerpts.

3. Nodame Cantabile Character Selection

There are 3 CDs sold separately - Nodame's; Chiaki's; Mich's and the Rest

There is also an OST but it features music composed/adapter by Hattori Takayuki, not classical pieces.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jan 4th, '07, 15:17

Amazing series. Stressman has to be one of the funniest characters ive ever laughed my ass so badly off to :lol

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 4th, '07, 21:02

I've been following this thread but I may have missed this-- is there any news/rumors as to the possibility of a Nodame Cantabile II? I'm not sure whether the subbers of the drama were serious when they said "see you around for Nodame II" at the end of the last episode, but it would make sense, since this Drama apparently covered only up until vol. 9, or something like that.

This is slightly off topic, but what character did Ueno Juri play in Orange Days? I checked D-Wiki and saw "Kirishima Ayumi" but the name doesn't ring a bell. Can someone tell me who she is in the show (what she did, what eps and when she showed up)? I loved Orange Days and Nodame Cantabile but I can't for the life of me remember seeing her in Orange Days and it's driving me nuts :P

cantiara

Post by cantiara » Jan 4th, '07, 21:15

ohcrapimonfire wrote:I've been following this thread but I may have missed this-- is there any news/rumors as to the possibility of a Nodame Cantabile II? I'm not sure whether the subbers of the drama were serious when they said "see you around for Nodame II" at the end of the last episode, but it would make sense, since this Drama apparently covered only up until vol. 9, or something like that.

This is slightly off topic, but what character did Ueno Juri play in Orange Days? I checked D-Wiki and saw "Kirishima Ayumi" but the name doesn't ring a bell. Can someone tell me who she is in the show (what she did, what eps and when she showed up)? I loved Orange Days and Nodame Cantabile but I can't for the life of me remember seeing her in Orange Days and it's driving me nuts :P
Oh, I don't wanna get my hopes high up, but I really wish there would be a sequel. I really want to see more of Nodame and Chiaki.

And Ueno Juri played Shohei's sister, I forgot her character's name. Shohei is the playboy one and Juri played his sister, the one with a crippled leg.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 4th, '07, 21:28

Yeah... Ending looked like there might be a sequel, but there's no official announcement of any kind for a sequel yet. Even if there is a sequel, it won't be for another year, so hold your breath until then :lol

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 5th, '07, 02:20

cantiara wrote: And Ueno Juri played Shohei's sister, I forgot her character's name. Shohei is the playboy one and Juri played his sister, the one with a crippled leg.
Her name was 'Kirishima Ayumi'.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jan 5th, '07, 14:18

kirishima ayumi.. yeah, i remember her.
as hiroki nanimaya's character's sister.

anyway, i'm hoping for a sequel as well. that would really make my life. haha.

krenchan

Post by krenchan » Jan 5th, '07, 14:27

yeah Loved this drama! It made me laugh... I loved tha actors! I think they did a good job

unclehock

Post by unclehock » Jan 6th, '07, 01:34

i initially didn't think i'd like this drama cos i'm not a really musically inclined person, so it took me a long while to download it.

but once i did, omg, i watched like 5 eps at a go and all that typical actions that describe an addiction. i was hooked!

i absolutely thought ueno juri was brilliant as nodame. as much as i absolutely adore and love maki-chan, i really don't think she'll fit in a nodame role.
abit sad about the ending though. agree that it was slightly cheesy, and well, the story is pretty left open with regards to chiaki-kun and nodame-chan. i want a sequeeeel!

jcman

Post by jcman » Jan 8th, '07, 03:03

I really really enjoyed this drama. It's gotta be one of my favorites. I almost did not recognize Nishimura Masahiko because of his hair! Did he grow his hair out or was he wearing some wig? I'm impressed at the casting for this show. I had thought that 14 sai no haha had the best casting, but I have to admit, this drama chose just the right actors for the roles, even if they were just supporting roles.

HinataAoi

Post by HinataAoi » Jan 8th, '07, 04:20

I'm falling in love with this drama and I just started watching it like right now and it's only 20 minutes in ^.^
the guys are swesomely cute and the music is really good.... I want to watch more ...just wish it was subtitled.

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 8th, '07, 08:01

HinataAoi wrote:I'm falling in love with this drama and I just started watching it like right now and it's only 20 minutes in ^.^
the guys are swesomely cute and the music is really good.... I want to watch more ...just wish it was subtitled.
It was. Just head over to S-Projects for English and Spanish subs.

HinataAoi

Post by HinataAoi » Jan 8th, '07, 08:03

thtl wrote:
HinataAoi wrote:I'm falling in love with this drama and I just started watching it like right now and it's only 20 minutes in ^.^
It was. Just head over to S-Projects for English and Spanish subs.
Thanks gonna do that right now

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Jan 8th, '07, 08:14

this was easily my favorite drama of 2006

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 9th, '07, 20:05

I'm finish watched the eps 2 & i'm totally love this drama..
now i know why my friend was crazy about this drama..

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 11th, '07, 17:31

It's an awesome drama..
I looovvee it..
I read the manga too..Both was awesome..

cykia

Post by cykia » Jan 13th, '07, 06:20

I was on vacation in Japan when they aired the last episode during Christmas so my family and I had to rush back to the hotel by nine o'clock to watch it! I thought it was so good and right now I'm reading the manga.

Bodhi

Post by Bodhi » Jan 16th, '07, 23:55

I too love both the drama and the manga and now I love the anime as well! Episode one was released on 1/13/07 with English hard subs.
I put up some screen caps on my blog along with links for the torrent files.

I found this bit of news on ANN
Nodame Cantabile Breaks Late Night Record
Nodame Cantabile's 1 a.m. broadcast on January 11 scored a record-breaking 5.4% rating in Japan. The previous late night anime record of 4.8% was held by Hajime no Ippo. Source: Anime Nation
1.0 days ago - 2007-01-15 18:20 EST
Last edited by Bodhi on Jan 17th, '07, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 17th, '07, 03:44

Bodhi wrote:I too love both the drama and the manga and now I love the anime as well! Episode one was released on 1/13/07 with English hard subs.
I put up some screen caps on my blog along with links for the torrent files.
There is an extra "[/url]" tag in your link, causing it to go off to neverland. You may want to edit your post accordingly.

Bodhi

Post by Bodhi » Jan 17th, '07, 16:34

There is an extra "[/url]" tag in your link, causing it to go off to neverland. You may want to edit your post accordingly.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, never was too great to HTML

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jan 17th, '07, 21:50

Bodhi wrote:I
I found this bit of news on ANN
Nodame Cantabile Breaks Late Night Record
Nodame Cantabile's 1 a.m. broadcast on January 11 scored a record-breaking 5.4% rating in Japan. The previous late night anime record of 4.8% was held by Hajime no Ippo. Source: Anime Nation
1.0 days ago - 2007-01-15 18:20 EST
I doubt those kinds of ratings will continue... I was pretty underwhelmed by the anime.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jan 17th, '07, 22:09

i saw ep1 of both drama and anime...for drama it's totally crazy..hehe..but i guess since it's adapted from manga...hehe,,, i liked it but i don't love it...but i will watch the anime version

horent135

Post by horent135 » Jan 17th, '07, 22:35

i think there gotta be a sequel to this because the manga isn't finish, so they gotta contiune it!. if not, then i guess it back to reading the manga for me. I wanna know much more about the couple when they head to europe.

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Jan 17th, '07, 23:29

How much of this series is subbed?
I'm tempted to watched the BIG5 version since it seems the softsub team is giving up on the series.

Corona

Post by Corona » Jan 17th, '07, 23:52

It's (beta) subbed all the way. Check out http://www.s-projects.org
I highly recommend this series. I rocks on all fronts :)

The anime is as the anime is, it can't be topped by the drama imho. But I do like that they stayed pretty treu to the characters designs (even though I do not actually like the characters designs ;) and that they went to the trouble of correctly animation small piano sequences. You can see the anime was made with love. But I love the drama so much better. They made the fictional characters come alive

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Jan 18th, '07, 00:03

Corona wrote:It's (beta) subbed all the way. Check out http://www.s-projects.org
I highly recommend this series. I rocks on all fronts :)
Thank you!

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 18th, '07, 05:23

[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1804/yahoofo1.jpg[/img]

This is not photoshopped. Does it remind you of anyone?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jan 18th, '07, 13:17

Corona wrote:
The anime is as the anime is, it can't be topped by the drama imho. But I do like that they stayed pretty treu to the characters designs (even though I do not actually like the characters designs ;) and that they went to the trouble of correctly animation small piano sequences. You can see the anime was made with love. But I love the drama so much better. They made the fictional characters come alive
:cheers:
totally agree... only watched the 1st ep. of the anime, but the drama is definiitly more cheerful and livlier... but I'll try to finish the anime too, since I've nothing about the mange til know :unsure:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Jan 18th, '07, 14:03

8thSin wrote:[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1804/yahoofo1.jpg[/img]

LMAO :mrgreen: it's a pretty far stretch but maybe the hair and the eyebrows

chunny

Post by chunny » Jan 18th, '07, 15:02

LOL...It does!!! :w00t: :whistling:

gtxtom

Post by gtxtom » Jan 19th, '07, 05:05

I just finished the series. Anyone see a sequel coming out?

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 19th, '07, 07:48

I finish watching nodame cantabile & I can say that this drama is on of the best Japanese drama of 2006.. I love it soooooooooo much & I'm looking to watch season two soon..

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jan 20th, '07, 04:07

Have we even heard if they're going to do a second season?

For people who've read the manga, they know the plot is verrrrryyyy different after they head to Paris, which makes me unsure they'd want to even do another season. Don't get me wrong, I want more Nodame too, but, *shrug* It might be difficult...?

the_spin0ff

Post by the_spin0ff » Jan 20th, '07, 08:52

just finished watching this drama, and I must say, it is one of the best shows I have seen in a while. It also gave me a new look on music. I never new classical music was enjoyable to listen to.

a bit off topic, does anyone have song the opening? I've been looking for it on limewire, but I can't find it.

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 20th, '07, 09:12

chunny wrote:

LOL...It does!!! :w00t: :whistling:
LMAO i didnt know such a person like Milk Cow exist........

LAMAO

ILoveKoyuki

Post by ILoveKoyuki » Jan 20th, '07, 23:54

anyone kno the name of the song they play when Chiaki-senpai remembers the crash landing of the plane in episode one

limyenju

Post by limyenju » Jan 21st, '07, 10:04

those who wants chinese subbed full series can go to

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Jan 23rd, '07, 00:33

That was truly one of the best dramas I've ever watched. Now I feel even worse that my parents made me quit orchestra...

It would be nice to have a sequel, but I hear the manga takes a different route, so it may be very difficult to shoot.

I've also given the anime a chance, and it's okay. It's not as great as the drama, but you can tell that there was some serious effort put into making it.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 24th, '07, 23:34

Hmm..I just finished watching this drama...its so good...anyone know if there will be a sequel? or when a sequel might come out?

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 25th, '07, 01:38

ILoveKoyuki wrote:anyone kno the name of the song they play when Chiaki-senpai remembers the crash landing of the plane in episode one
That was"Dies Irae" from Verdi's "Messa da Requiem".

nihonjunkie

Post by nihonjunkie » Jan 25th, '07, 20:46

hi minna!
konnichiwa!
and i absolutely DIG this series..
strangely enough nobody recommended this show to me. i happened to chance upon it and was drawn to it because of the word CANTABILE in the title...

this show just makes me wish i were studying music in college too!!!!!!!!
inspirational! and funny! and just so meaningful --- everything!

i must say that, conducting skills aside, chiaki's acting during the rach 2 was quite convincing!

anw... i'm going to start reading the manga --does anyone know how many volumes there are? i'm so excited!!!! :O

anw out of curiosity, i did some research and learned that the man acting as viera is truly an established conductor in REAL life! interesting.....

where can i get nodame collectibles? i want all of it! has anyone been to the nodame cafe? there is one right? :O

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 25th, '07, 22:27

This was definitely the most popular series on this site last season.

It was so popular that its subber started her own forum :)

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jan 26th, '07, 18:38

Sadly, I think your causality chain is missing a link....

-NC got crazy-popular
-Popularity invited crazy ***hole and ****head fans, who did nothing but troll and flame here.
-Siantut leaves D-A in... disgust. More or less.

I was pretty upset with all that bs too.

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Jan 26th, '07, 19:00

Mwulf wrote:Sadly, I think your causality chain is missing a link....

-NC got crazy-popular
-Popularity invited crazy ***hole and ****head fans, who did nothing but troll and flame here.

Thank you. That should serve as a handy summary of events for latecomers who may be wondering what the hell happened. Some of us are still pretty upset.

BTW, while siantut is long gone, that crazy ***hole is still around.
Last edited by joeboygo on Jan 26th, '07, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Jan 26th, '07, 19:05

good show, can't wait for series 2...

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 27th, '07, 03:02

nihonjunkie wrote:h
anw... i'm going to start reading the manga --does anyone know how many volumes there are? i'm so excited!!!! :O
There are 16 to date. I think only 7 has been released in English but all 16 are available in Chinese (I mean licensed, not pirated).
anw out of curiosity, i did some research and learned that the man acting as viera is truly an established conductor in REAL life! interesting.....
You are right. That was Maestro Zdenek Macal of Czech Phil.
where can i get nodame collectibles? i want all of it! has anyone been to the nodame cafe? there is one right? :O
I suggest you visit S-Projects where there are people posting similar questions.

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 27th, '07, 03:11

Mwulf wrote:Sadly, I think your causality chain is missing a link....

-NC got crazy-popular

That particular flamer was no fan (I think he said he wasn't going to watch it), just a good ol' fashioned a**hole.
joeboygo wrote:BTW, while siantut is long gone, that crazy ***hole is still around.
That's an unfortunate characteristic of a**holes - they stink but you can't get rid of them.
Last edited by thtl on Jan 28th, '07, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jan 28th, '07, 07:59

It was more than one. I've got three users on my "ignore" list thanks to that little fiasco....

:(

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 28th, '07, 08:16

PopGilligan wrote:Have we even heard if they're going to do a second season?

For people who've read the manga, they know the plot is verrrrryyyy different after they head to Paris, which makes me unsure they'd want to even do another season. Don't get me wrong, I want more Nodame too, but, *shrug* It might be difficult...?
what do you mean it takes very different plot after they head to paris?
(sorry, no access to the manga)
could you give me some spoiler plot as to what happen to them after they left for paris, pleare?

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Jan 28th, '07, 09:37

non-angelical wrote:
PopGilligan wrote:Have we even heard if they're going to do a second season?

what do you mean it takes very different plot after they head to paris?
(sorry, no access to the manga)
could you give me some spoiler plot as to what happen to them after they left for paris, pleare?
I think they will be a sequel but not in the near future. Although NC is not as famous as HYD, it has a very large pool of followers. Look at the ratings.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 28th, '07, 20:13

Ok, before people start calling each other names again, I want to make some clarifications to the situation with siantut and all the events that led to the mess in the first place.

1. siantut started the S-projects site and forum before the mess started.
2. Flamers and trolls are not a new thing here. Most fansub groups have been attacked or insulted in one way or another at some point, and it will always be an issue. That being said, the way to deal with these people is NOT to instigate a flame war. Use the REPORT button at the bottom of the offending post. Unfortunately, the mods and admins don't have the time to read every thread on this forum, and we rely on users to help identify problems that need to be resolved. In this particular case, nobody reported anything for at least 3 days... If something had been mentioned earlier I have no doubt that the whole situation could have been completely avoided.
3. Flame wars never resolve anything. All they ever do is make things worse. I dare anybody to find an example where a problem has been solved by throwing personal insults at each other. Instead of standing by cheering on the fight, please use the REPORT button. I cannot stress this enough...

As I mentioned before, if anybody really wants to read for themselves what happened, I've still got the archive of all the posts. Anybody who reads the posts objectively will see that the person who originally instigated the problem was actually provoked into the flame war -- he asked a stupid question, but he actually tried to back out of the fight no less than 3 times as the argument grew, but each time he did, other users on this board would goad him back into it with personal insults, further escalating the fight. I consulted with other mods, and we all agree that the mess was really the result of widespread bad judgment on the part of most of the parties involved.

To be fair and equal, if we banned that user, we would have had to ban at least 3 others here on this forum.

For the record, siantut's behavior and responses to the attacks were wonderful -- very professional and absolutely exemplary of how people should conduct themselves in the face of criticism. It's too bad that by the time she entered the discussion, the argument had already built enough momentum that even her thorough responses to the original accusation couldn't stop that steamroller.

Also for the record, I'm sorry that siantut decided to leave this forum, especially if my actions had anything to do with it. Although we try our best to make it a comfortable place for both fansubbers and viewers, D-addicts isn't a Utopia and as people we are all far from bring perfect. Finding a comfortable environment to work and exist in is the most important part of finding any sort of happiness -- and that is ultimately the key to continuing to doing anything in life (especially fansubbing). I wish her the best in her projects. She's more than welcome to come back anytime -- with or without subtitles.

I hope this will put a close to this incident. As always, feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything. (I'm online much less often these days because of real life obligations, but I do check in at least once a week).

Thanks

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Jan 29th, '07, 04:22

I'll say one more thing about that sordid affair and then drop it. I promise. For real this time.

I'm happy that Mizune has the transript of the thread so that people can form their own judgements about what happened. I disagree very much with Mizune's read of what went on, because people would not have gotten that infuriated if the troll had just "asked a stupid question." That was an outright insult and personal attack with a question mark at the end. The punctuation was nothing more than garnishing. It was not supposed to fool anybody.

The mods analyzed the situtation objectively and decided what was what. Fair enough. But nobody bothered to consult the person whose opinion should have carried more weight that it actually received: the victim. None of the mods asked siantut how she felt. I suppose it's easier to read an insult "objectively" when it's not aimed at you. But Mizune, if siantut saw things your way, don't you think she would still be here? Notice the question mark at the end of the preceding sentence - I am not actually asking a question.

Mizune is right in that somebody should have reported the post immediately. I didn't, and that was my stupid mistake. No excuses. (BTW, the "report" button doesn't show up until you log in; It should be there all the time, beside "reply" or "profile"). But let's not put any lipstick on this pig and call it a beauty: that troll was NOT backing down or taking anything back. The onus was on him to shut up and leave, not those who were defending siantut. He didn't, and hasn't apologised to siantut. To this day he posts on these boards as if nothing happened, and acts like he did nothing wrong. That's why I invite people to check out the transcript, so they could find out who he is, what he said, and whether they want to continue talking to him notwithstanding.

And why am I saying all this in public instead of a PM? Because siantut was insulted in public, that's why. She was embarrassed in public, and still feels uncomfortable coming back here. People can validly criticise me for dragging all this up again, but raw feelings still seethe. Don't let the tidy surface deceive you. We can sweep the ugly stuff under the carpet, but unless they are properly resolved, they have a bad habit of blowing back up.

There. I'm done.

thtl

Post by thtl » Jan 31st, '07, 02:17

"Nodame Cantabile" did very well in the 2006 Dorama Academy Award, bagging the trophy in several categories:

Best Dorama

Best Actor
2. Tamaki Hiroshi (Nodame Cantabile)

Best Actress
Ueno Juri (Nodame Cantabile)

Best Supporting Actor
2. Koide Keisuke (Nodame Cantabile)
3. Eita (Nodame Cantabile)

Best Music Director
Nodame Cantabile (Takeuchi Hideki)

Best Directing
Nodame Cantabile (Takeuchi Hideki cs)

Best Titleback
Nodame Cantabile (Suzuki Teppei)

The Television Special Awards
Nodame Orchestra

The above is an excerpt of a post by siantut from http://www.s-projects.org.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 31st, '07, 06:15

Wow! They rocked the awards!

Good going! :thumleft:

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Feb 8th, '07, 04:08

I'd like to know if there is gonna be a second season :unsure:

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Feb 8th, '07, 09:03

People has been talking about that here http://www.s-projects.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47.

flaming0duckie

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 9th, '07, 05:24

oo_yici_oo wrote:I'd like to know if there is gonna be a second season :unsure:
I sincerely hope so...the manga continues, so theoretically the drama should as well, right? :mrgreen:

:wub:

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Feb 9th, '07, 17:52

lol, 2nd season would be cool. it was hilarious. ^o^

thtl

Post by thtl » Feb 9th, '07, 20:40

flaming0duckie wrote: I sincerely hope so...the manga continues, so theoretically the drama should as well, right? :mrgreen:

:wub:
Actually, no. The story moved to Europe, in particular Paris, from this point on. It is probably too expensive for Fuji TV to do a dorama production in a foreign country.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 9th, '07, 21:13

aw come on, the writers could work around that....right? XD
Like, say they stayed in paris for some time, things happened and then they came back to japan? :lol

I don't know, I haven't read the manga (damn it)....
8)

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Feb 9th, '07, 22:35

I suppose they could, but we'd miss a lot of character development between Nodame and Chiaki...

flaming0duckie

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 10th, '07, 06:39

Well, actually, I'm pretty satisfied with the ending already. There's no real confusion about what happens in the end. :]

reddevil_chan

Post by reddevil_chan » Feb 11th, '07, 06:50

i was hoping the sequel but i also satisfied with the first dorama
if the live action couldn't make it, i hope the anime will

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Feb 11th, '07, 22:45

I liked this drama, although Im still in ep 3, coz subs are not out yet,... let us support this drama.. its freakin funny :cheers:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Feb 13th, '07, 11:16

One of Tamaki-Ueno promoting Nodame clip. This is a small corner game in IiTomo, October 16th, 2006.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... odame1.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ ... odame2.jpg[/img]

Title: Tamaki Hiroshi & Ueno Juri in IiTomo Oct 16th, 2006.
Size: 62 MB
Duration: 4 mins 14 secs
Subtitle: English
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GREA6HIV

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 13th, '07, 13:17

Thank you!!
Subtitled too!! Wow!

NoDaM3

Post by NoDaM3 » Feb 15th, '07, 07:24

I love this drama so much
So crazy in Chiaki Sampai & Nodame Kouhai
I can't stop myself to watch this drama
I watch Nodame Cantabile everyday (Gyabooooo!!!)

Anybody do the same way like me?

I haven't posted in English before
But I want to talk to people who like this drama so that made me do this

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Feb 16th, '07, 05:05

i watched that show soo many times. it always cracks me up, especially the first few episodes.
gyaboooooo.....

and to forevergirl, on s-projects.org, they have betas for all the episodes out long ago. and those beta's are as good as a lot of subbers finals. get them and enjoy the rest of the show!!

zinaa

Post by zinaa » Feb 16th, '07, 10:02

OOOOHH i love this dorama i bought the DVD from online shop last sunday, and i get two days ago.... NICE DORAMA