Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Anego

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Chidori-Chan

Anego

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jan 24th, '07, 22:47

is there a anego link somewhere...

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 25th, '07, 00:33

A link? don't know, ummmm...
You can see it on aznv.tv ...

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 26th, '07, 07:01

go to silentregrets they have direct link there of full series

http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/anego.php

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko » Jan 27th, '07, 15:13

Thank you sp4078.
I've just finished watching ep.8 from youtube but eps 9 + 10 have no subs.
You made my day :roll

nanafarhanna

Post by nanafarhanna » Apr 26th, '07, 04:27

i lurve anego...

jin is so HOT~ :P

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Apr 28th, '07, 05:54

can't believe that now one is talking about this drama here!!
this is must see jdorama!!
totally love it..and jin so suuuuuchh a kawaiiiii ne!!!

ParisAsta

Post by ParisAsta » Apr 28th, '07, 06:03

That it is..

Don't forget the SP.. not much happens.. but it does leave you wondering if there will be a Number 2.. cause if there was.. that be really cool...

nanafarhanna

Post by nanafarhanna » Apr 28th, '07, 06:04

baby_shin wrote:can't believe that now one is talking about this drama here!!
this is must see jdorama!!
totally love it..and jin so suuuuuchh a kawaiiiii ne!!!
yup... anego is great!

jin is sooo kawaiii...~

he's kinda cute acting like a little child, hot yet innocent..

cant wait to have more of jin this year~

miss him when he went away...

thanx god he's back... :D

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Apr 29th, '07, 08:28

yahh..I was a bit disappointed with the Special cuz almost the whole 1.5hrs is just a replay of the past 10episodes!
thank god the last 20mins was just so cute! especially when they try to read each other's mind and then finally had a kiss :wub: :wub:
I watched it over and over again cuz Jun was so cute in there, he played Kurosawa very well.
Being much younger than "the girlfriend", he sometimes doesn't know what's the next step gonna be...as Anego seems to always have something to say/do against him..LOL~~
He's just so cute in this way....
OK, I'm still wishing, there'll be Anego 2 or Special 2, just to show the wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw, I never knew who jun and shinohara until I watched this, I wanted to see this as the story seems interesting..and I'm happy and very satisfied with this drama!

nanafarhanna

Post by nanafarhanna » Apr 29th, '07, 11:23

baby_shin wrote:yahh..I was a bit disappointed with the Special cuz almost the whole 1.5hrs is just a replay of the past 10episodes!
thank god the last 20mins was just so cute! especially when they try to read each other's mind and then finally had a kiss :wub: :wub:
I watched it over and over again cuz Jun was so cute in there, he played Kurosawa very well.
Being much younger than "the girlfriend", he sometimes doesn't know what's the next step gonna be...as Anego seems to always have something to say/do against him..LOL~~
He's just so cute in this way....
OK, I'm still wishing, there'll be Anego 2 or Special 2, just to show the wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw, I never knew who jun and shinohara until I watched this, I wanted to see this as the story seems interesting..and I'm happy and very satisfied with this drama!

hhehe..u've mistaken jin by jun...it's jin... ^___^ (jun aka matsumoto jun is hot too~)

hmm..kinda disappointed a bit with how the drama ends.. i wanted to see more love between kurosawa and anego.. cos they look cute together.. :wub:

hopefully there'll be more anego soon...

at first, i used to like kamenashi kazuya cos i saw him acted in 'kindaichi shounen no jikembo' (mind me if the title's wrong).. :P

he's hot and then i started to love kat-tun.. that's when i found out that Jin is definitely HOTTER than kame.. since then, i'm addicted to akame~~

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » Apr 30th, '07, 13:07

OMG!!! LOL~~
I did mention Jun over and over again...hahahaha...

Well..with Jdorama, the endings is always like this..they like to leave us with ...so...??what happen after this then...???

So far, I'm very happy with the HYD2 ending and PRIDE and Nodame, but I still want to see NODAME part 2 hehehehe....

So, seeing Kurosawa and Anego had a kiss during the last episode has satisfied me..cuz I wasn't expect that to happen at all.. :mrgreen:
But of course I want to see more!!!! A kiss is never enoughhhhhh :cussing:

nanafarhanna

Post by nanafarhanna » May 1st, '07, 15:56

baby_shin wrote:OMG!!! LOL~~
I did mention Jun over and over again...hahahaha...

Well..with Jdorama, the endings is always like this..they like to leave us with ...so...??what happen after this then...???

So far, I'm very happy with the HYD2 ending and PRIDE and Nodame, but I still want to see NODAME part 2 hehehehe....

So, seeing Kurosawa and Anego had a kiss during the last episode has satisfied me..cuz I wasn't expect that to happen at all.. :mrgreen:
But of course I want to see more!!!! A kiss is never enoughhhhhh :cussing:
i've watch HYD... ahahhaa.. finally... i'm loving it.. JUN is surely cute n hot enuff for me to fall for another japanese actor... 3 in a row now.. kame+jin+jun.. LOL

hmm..havent watch HYD2.. how's the story goes? is it the same with meteor garden 2??

hmm..u're right.. a kiss is never enuff..! they should put more romance between anego and kurosawa..

they roxxxx..~

^____^

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 1st, '07, 18:47

Anego
I watched 2 - 3 episodes only
I still didn't finishi this drama...but until now, I realy can't decide whether it's nicce or not, but I'm really really really pissed off :x
I cannot belive Akanishi kissed that woman, when I saw it I felt sooo Angry and I was like "WHY HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

arabian

Post by arabian » May 1st, '07, 18:50

cherryaddict wrote:Anego
I still didn't finishi this drama...but until now, I realy can't decide whether it's nicce or not, but I'm really really really pissed off :x
I cannot belive Akanishi kissed that woman, when I saw it I felt sooo Angry and I was like "WHY HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Of course he will cuz she is the lead actress.. :mrgreen:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 1st, '07, 18:53

arabian wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:Anego
Of course he will cuz she is the lead actress.. :mrgreen:
well I know, but I mean.....

His kiss was very Romantic.....he didn' ... rrrrrrrrrr

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » May 2nd, '07, 00:02

cherryaddict ~ wait till you see more episodes...you're gonna "hate" Anego even more for the way she treated Kurosawa LOL~~

However, I can totally understand why she treats him like that...and the way Kurosawa responds to all this mistreats are just soooooooo cute!!! I dunno how to describe it, but Jin really did an excellent job in this role.

I always like this older women-younger man relationship hahaha...maybe cuz I'm getting older too..so it;s nice to know that young men are still attracted to the older women nowadays...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nanafarhanna ~ you should check out the HYD 2 thread here....it's sooo many stuff in there.. :)
btw, it's not the same as MG2!!!! goshh....there is nothing you can compare them with.
I hate what they did to MG2 :cussing: . HYD2 is wayyy much betterr :thumright:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » May 2nd, '07, 00:22

baby_shin wrote:cherryaddict ~ wait till you see more episodes...you're gonna "hate" Anego even more for the way she treated Kurosawa LOL~~

However, I can totally understand why she treats him like that...and the way Kurosawa responds to all this mistreats are just soooooooo cute!!! I dunno how to describe it, but Jin really did an excellent job in this role.

I always like this older women-younger man relationship hahaha...maybe cuz I'm getting older too..so it;s nice to know that young men are still attracted to the older women nowadays...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nanafarhanna ~ you should check out the HYD 2 thread here....it's sooo many stuff in there.. :)
btw, it's not the same as MG2!!!! goshh....there is nothing you can compare them with.
I hate what they did to MG2 :cussing: . HYD2 is wayyy much betterr :thumright:
what....there's more???????
awww,... that's why I don't like to see JinJin in Romantic dramas