[Discussion] Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 12:21

Ah! so sweet! Tsuru gets on the intercom in the store and calls for Eri to come get her ice cream. Wow! Eri plants a big one on the lips of Tsuru! Everyone is looking at them!

cykeichan

Post by cykeichan » Jun 18th, '07, 12:24

Loved that kiss! Ahh, so sweet! :D Wonder how Ken's going to get the job done on this one? Two part episode?
kev

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 12:48

Ken and Rei when they were in elem school were both playing on the playground. Ken climbed up on the pull up bar and did what the gymnist do and flipped off the bar. Rei, tried to do the same but she fell off and hurt her arm. Her teacher said that it was Ken's fault that this had happened. She was rushed to the hospital and when Rei and her mother got out of the doctors office Ken was sitting there waiting on her the whole time. Ken said that he was responsible for her falling and told her mother that HE was going to take care of her forever. This is what he didn't understand! The episode ended while both were running back to their elem school
WHAT! NO....NOT NOW! AH....THE CLIFF-HANGER!
Last edited by Graymouse on Jun 18th, '07, 13:08, edited 2 times in total.

michelle_moraes

Post by michelle_moraes » Jun 18th, '07, 12:51

¬ ¬'

Because of this?

cykeichan

Post by cykeichan » Jun 18th, '07, 12:55

This episode was OK, but nothing really happened over the course of the entire episode. No photo at the end, just Ken dragging Rei from the party and running with her, hand-in-hand, outside. Where is he going? No one knows! :P (Ah, was it the elementary school? I got distracted toward the end and missed where they were going...)

Though, the Burger Shogun guy bought a lot more junk for the interior of his shop, and one of them was the Don't Knock New York sign! And Ken's ring was still on one of Liberty's spires! :D

Oooh, preview!! Rei shouts out "Kenzo!!" at the end. :wub:

A 2-part episode is kind of lame, but I guess it's almost a given at this point in the drama. Two episodes left, last picture, more things need to happen in the pseudo-present, just before the wedding, to advance the story significantly.

However, the shots of elementary-school-aged Ken and Rei were cute as hell. Rei's "yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" to 10-year-old-Ken's vow to look after her for the rest of her life was both smile and tear inducing. :D
Ahh, next week can't come soon enough!

kev
Last edited by cykeichan on Jun 18th, '07, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 12:55

Nothing really was revealed during the preview. They just gave some screen shots of what is going to happen. Rei looks very confused now.

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 13:01

cykeichan wrote:
Loved that kiss! Ahh, so sweet! :D Wonder how Ken's going to get the job done on this one? Two part episode?
kev
yeah I thought that was hallarious with the ring still on the Don't Knock New York Sign!

cykeichan

Post by cykeichan » Jun 18th, '07, 13:06

Haha, yeah! I can't believe no one hadn't taken if off yet! ^^ Did you see Rei looking at the ring during the preview? Wonder if that was Tada's or Ken's?
kev

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 13:12

cykeichan wrote:
Haha, yeah! I can't believe no one hadn't taken if off yet! ^^ Did you see Rei looking at the ring during the preview? Wonder if that was Tada's or Ken's?
kev
Yeah, I know. I am wondering that myself. It looks like Tada's ring. Also Rei was talking to Tada towards the end and Tada did not look to happy. It seems like Rei is in serious doubt about marrying Tada. I almost died when I saw Ken sitting there waiting for Rei to get out of the doctors office. I knew when I saw that scene that is what he forgot. Rei still bares the scar. Another thing also there wasn't much dialog on the prievew with the excpetion of Rei yelling Kenzo at the very end.

ah_blub

Post by ah_blub » Jun 18th, '07, 13:28

ep 10 preview ken shouts rei

ep 11 preview rei shouts ken

it matches! LOL

i hope ep 11 will be a longer ep just like any other popular jdrama. :)

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 18th, '07, 13:36

Hi guys, I'm a newcomer, currently staying in Japan too.
Am also a diehard fan of Proposal.

But my japanese is very lousy. So may need help from cykeichan, graymouse on some translation for today's episode:
what did rei say about ken's character that she thinks she likes as well... something like the giving up from the heart etc...

btw, what did rei's father say in front of the camera? Sounds like a very touching moment as well.

am waiting anxiously for the subtitles.. so i can rewatch one more time :D

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 13:40

qsk wrote:Hi guys, I'm a newcomer, currently staying in Japan too.

But my japanese is very lousy. So may need help from cykeichan, graymouse on some translation for today's episode:
what did rei say about ken's character that she thinks she likes as well... something like the giving up from the heart etc...

btw, what did rei's father say in front of the camera? Sounds like a very touching moment as well.

I am not the greatest translator but I believe it was along the lines of.....
Rei said that is what she likes about Ken's character because he has a go get'em never give up attitude
Could someone else help confirm or deny that is correct.[/spoiler]

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 18th, '07, 14:00

@ graymouse - yep, that's correct. i believe that was what she said at the preview last week ne. :D

but OMG GRAYMOUSE!! omg that was amazing... seriously, i had tears in my eyes reading what ken remembers. and rei
calling him kenZO in the preview *dies* this is gonna turn out happy after all hahahaha. oh well i dont care anymore, so long as ken is happy in the end ehehe
but not much was revealed?!?! rar, way to go to make ratings skyrocket next week :lol

ok off to my work! talk to you guys soon!

hadmish

Post by hadmish » Jun 18th, '07, 14:05

hey wow you guys are active! during the episode itself......impressive!

this episode was sooo kuyashiiii dont you think? not enough happened! not to mention that ending.

as for the dialog, u got it right, Rei said Ken's never given up.....
Im bad I cant even remember what her dad said ha ha. sorry.........not much help I am huh.

Im getting the feeling we'll have a good ending....I was doubting that till I saw the preview.....dontcha think?

anyways, next week is a bit longer. damn I hope this week passes by quickly!

cykeichan

Post by cykeichan » Jun 18th, '07, 14:30

Yep! Propose is a bit longer next week for the final episode. Running time is from 21:00 to 22:09, whereas it usually goes from 21:00 to 21:54.

kev

shazai

Post by shazai » Jun 18th, '07, 14:41

i saw the preview already its already been uploaded....
i think it's ken's ring because there's this scene eri is looking at a ring and she gave it to rei....
Anyway this is the link to the preview

http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
Last edited by shazai on Jun 18th, '07, 14:48, edited 2 times in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 18th, '07, 14:42

Thanks to Graymouse and cykeichan for the running spoilers.
I can't wait till next wk either! It's going to be BIG

Did the previews say a longer ep? Usually the preview tells you. If not then it should be just a regular len ep
edit: just saw cykeichan's note about the ep 11 being 15 min longer :woot
Last edited by auroragb on Jun 18th, '07, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.

vivavn119

Post by vivavn119 » Jun 18th, '07, 14:43

I also have the same feeling that: Prodai will have a Happy ending.
Do you still remember the word Ken said to Rei when Rei get hurt and come out from the doctor room?
Ken: I will take responsbility, I will take care of Rei for all her life time.
Rei: Yoroshiku :-) SO HAPPY

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 18th, '07, 14:57

A decent little episode.
I liked how Tada (I guess we finally found out that his name is Tetsuya) fucked things up by saying he doesn't care about "The Rei he doesn't know..." **** shot himself in the foot.

The thing I liked most was how it focused on how Marriage isn't just about two people; it's about family.

The only thing I wonder is how Eri figures out the ring is from Ken to Rei...
The funny thing is that they're replaying the whole series during the daytime to catch folks up to the final episode; Nagasawa basicaly previews the series by saying "Is Rei REALLY going to marry Tada先生?[

shazai

Post by shazai » Jun 18th, '07, 15:01

hikkichan wrote:
I liked how Tada (I guess we finally found out that his name is Tetsuya) fucked things up by saying he doesn't care about "The Rei he doesn't know..." **** shot himself in the foot.

The thing I liked most was how it focused on how Marriage isn't just about two people; it's about family.

[
There's this scene that Rei looks surprise when she sees something in the ring maybe it inscribe her name and ken or ken's feeling.... Just a though....

Graben

Post by Graben » Jun 18th, '07, 15:10

Wow finally an episode that didn't make me angry. So glad he ran with her, no camera means he just bought himself sometime. I think in the preview it definitely showed Eri giving Rei the ring. Can't wait for next week at 9pm woo. So glad I live in Japan and don't have to wait. :lol

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 18th, '07, 15:23

graymouse thanks for the translation!! Really looking forward to watching last episode...

kassandora

Post by kassandora » Jun 18th, '07, 16:30

Graymouse wrote:
qsk wrote:Hi guys, I'm a newcomer, currently staying in Japan too.

In front of that camera, Rei 's father said that he still did not give permission to tada testuya to marry his daughter but Tsuru consoled him to tell a nice story because that tape will be used during the wedding. After that Rei's father changes his words a bit.

After that Rei's mom tell Kenzo that her father(Rei's grandfather) always says that Kenzo will become Rei's man..And also ..Rei always tells about Kenzo's story ..Just like everyday..

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 16:31

KENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JOE. I personally recommend watching this episode because there is a huge light at the end of this tunnel! You should do a ProDai watch-a-thon before next Monday. Perhaps you will not be taken back as the rest of us was when we watched the "dark episodes"

kassandora

Post by kassandora » Jun 18th, '07, 16:38

Graymouse wrote:KENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to know the reason of this!!!!!!!!!!..I hope nothing bad will happen to Ken in the next episode..

Propose Daisakusen Saikou!!

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 18th, '07, 16:38

kassandora, thanks a million for the translation also!!

Managed to rewatch the entire episode, so got a better understanding !!! Thanks !!!

:D

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 16:39

hikkichan wrote:A decent little episode.

The funny thing is that they're replaying the whole series during the daytime to catch folks up to the final episode; Nagasawa basicaly previews the series by saying "Is Rei REALLY going to marry Tada先生?[
If that is so, then finally Tada's true colors are coming out!

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 18th, '07, 16:40

kassandora, 'Ask and you shall receive !!! '

Let's ask for a happy end for Kenzo and Rei !!!

kassandora

Post by kassandora » Jun 18th, '07, 16:46

qsk wrote:kassandora, thanks a million for the translation also!!

Managed to rewatch the entire episode, so got a better understanding !!! Thanks !!!

Actually my translation wasn't detail enough because my english level sucks..:cry: ..poor me... But as long as you can understand my english, I feel happy to post some broken english subs here.. :-)

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 18th, '07, 16:46

somehow i feel good when i saw rei's expression of disappointment on tada's comment.
Not that im so against tada, but i simply want kenzo and rei to be together. :D

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 18th, '07, 16:55

Well, oyasumi nasai everyone its almost 2am here in Japan and I got to get up at 7 to go to work. Oh and by the way I use the excuse that I have to watch Jdrama because it helps me learn the Japanese language....of course it does in the long run but I just can't help not watching Pro Dai. Masami is sooooo beautiful! :P.

Sorry I didn't summarize everything that happened in the episode....some scenes were a little hard for me to catch what was going on but some was just common sense.....like this one....

I thought when Tsuru went over the intercom in the dept store to find Eri was hallarious. Also that long kiss between them was just amazing. Did you see the look on the other customers faces when she kissed Tsuru. Also Mikio was on the phone with Yuko's mother.....intresting to see what develops with that.

Shuin

Post by Shuin » Jun 18th, '07, 16:57

OMG I'm so looking forward to watch the latest episode regardless its sub or raw =(
I've watched it last week at Japan last week while on a holiday, I just hate waiting! argh! =X

kassandora

Post by kassandora » Jun 18th, '07, 16:58

qsk wrote:kassandora, 'Ask and you shall receive !!! '

Let's ask for a happy end for Kenzo and Rei !!!

Yeah..This is the last Hareluya Chance..
Btw,In this episode, the fairy asked kenzo to find "miracle" but kenzo seems still do not found it.
I wonder what is that??

k14

Post by k14 » Jun 18th, '07, 17:14

hi there,
i noticed that some of you said you rewatched ep 10...is there a torrent out there or is it uploaded somewhere, or am i hallucinating? :D
thanks

tarumpaw

Post by tarumpaw » Jun 18th, '07, 17:46

Those some are either Japanese or live in Japan. So there you go.

moderagio

Post by moderagio » Jun 18th, '07, 18:29

Chinese forum with streamline videos does the trick too

fujitak

Post by fujitak » Jun 18th, '07, 19:17

I don't spoil episode 10 because some people don't see it yet. But something interesting : In Japan the most important thing for wedding is parents' approvals. If Rei's parents doesn't like Tada , Tada couldn't go with Rei. And Rei's family know nothing about Tada and Tada family. Why Ken is the best part for Rei. Because Rei's family know Ken very well, Rei's family must know about Ken's feelings.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Jun 18th, '07, 20:34

has ep 10 been uploaded anywhere yet?

PiNKYsa

Post by PiNKYsa » Jun 18th, '07, 21:06

ep 10 is up on btpig!!
here's the link
http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
it is with chinese translation. chinese subs are going crazy these days... its only been like a couple hours after the episode has been aired!!
anyway i m downloading it right now! looking forward to it so much!!! :-)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 18th, '07, 21:17

already?! This means Subpig is getting back at tvbt for trumping them last week.

Broadcast +7, this is the fastest turnaround I ever seen :lol

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Jun 18th, '07, 22:02

PiNKYsa wrote:ep 10 is up on btpig!!
here's the link
http://bbs.btpig.com/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
it is with chinese translation. chinese subs are going crazy these days... its only been like a couple hours after the episode has been aired!!
anyway i m downloading it right now! looking forward to it so much!!! :-)
Domo arigato gozaimashita Pinky ! weaked to see it already (even if chinese and japanese are completely not understandable for me)

:cheers:

AfricanBean

Post by AfricanBean » Jun 18th, '07, 23:09

I am so extremely disappointed in Rei and Ken. Ken is slow, and emotionally closed off the minute he can really do something to change their relationship. He absolutely fails at expressing anything he's feeling other than pain. Rei, on the other hand, is just as bad. She seems as though she is, and has always been waiting on Ken to tell her he likes/loves her. The problem is Ken is emotionally retarded, his memory is horrible for all the things that matter, and she KNOWS this already. Yet, she still expects him to make some grand romantic gesture to steal her heart away.

I feel sorry for Tada, I really do. Is it just me, or is Rei about the same level of emotional ineptness that Ken is? The very few times she tries to confess, she doesn't actually tell Ken anything, and then she gives up immediately. When she finally does admit to liking him, she's with Tada already. Rei relies on chance, and timing just as much as time-slipping Ken does.

I vote locking Ken and Rei in a room and not feeding them until they actually speak to each other like the mature adults they're pretending to be. :glare:
Okay, rant all done. Had to get that out of my system. :D
Last edited by AfricanBean on Jun 19th, '07, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 18th, '07, 23:11

btw ep10 iz out *cry*

yck

Post by yck » Jun 18th, '07, 23:58

AfricanBean wrote:
I am so extremely disappointed in Rei and Ken. Ken is slow, and emotionally closed off the minute he can really do something to change their relationship. He absolutely fails at expressing anything he's feeling other than pain. Rei, on the other hand, is just as bad. She seems as though she is, and has always been waiting on Ken to tell her he likes/loves her. The problem is Ken is emotionally retarded, his memory is horrible for all the things that matter, and she KNOWS this already. Yet, she still expects him to make some grand romantic gesture to steal her heart away.

I feel sorry for Tada, I really do. Is it just me, or is Rei about the same level of emotional ineptness that Ken is? The very few times she tries to confess, she doesn't actually tell Ken anything, and then she gives up immediately. When she finally does admit to liking him, she's with another Tada already. Rei relies on chance, and timing just as much as time-slipping Ken does.

I vote locking Ken and Rei in a room and not feeding them until they actually speak to each other like the mature adults they're pretending to be. :glare:
Okay, rant all done. Had to get that out of my system. :D
IMO, it's really hard to root for Ken when, in the words of Nodame, he behaves like a "ketsu no ana no chiisaka otoko tai ne", or as Siantut puts it - "You sound like a man with a small ****!!!" Ducking for cover... :fear:

hadmish

Post by hadmish » Jun 19th, '07, 00:16

African bean - Im with you! I totally agree.
doesnt stop us from lovin' this drama anyways....

AfricanBean

Post by AfricanBean » Jun 19th, '07, 00:22

True, this is easily my favorite drama so far. The actors did a really great job.

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jun 19th, '07, 00:57

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....where is ep9 english subs...quick to release....can't wait to watch!!!....
wonder what will it be during the "Proposed" episode... can Rei accept Ken's words....

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Jun 19th, '07, 01:05

Graymouse wrote:KENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JOE. I personally recommend watching this episode because there is a huge light at the end of this tunnel! You should do a ProDai watch-a-thon before next Monday. Perhaps you will not be taken back as the rest of us was when we watched the "dark episodes"
*laughs smugly* ahaha ahaha ahaha - didn't I say this was coming, like, over and over? Normally, I laugh like any other dude, which goes "ha ha ha." But today, I feel like a queen, and so I shall borrow the laugh of the paciensia queen. "Ahaha ahaha" she goes, so "ahaha ahaha" go I as well. It's a laugh that says "I told you so, I told you so." Yes, this post sounds so gay, but WTF, you can't see my face, what with this stupid wide grin on it. So go ahead, hate me like you hate Rei, hate me because I'm sooo beautifull. AHAHA AHAHA AHAHA!!!

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 19th, '07, 01:19

unknowndevices wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....where is ep9 english subs...quick to release....can't wait to watch!!!....
wonder what will it be during the "Proposed" episode... can Rei accept Ken's words....
hi unknowndevices,
the eng subtitles file for episode 9 has already been released last week.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_47625.htm

VLC player allows u to play a video file alongside with subtitles file.
so u can simply play the RAW version, and the subtiltles file together.

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 19th, '07, 01:23

k14 wrote:hi there,
i noticed that some of you said you rewatched ep 10...is there a torrent out there or is it uploaded somewhere, or am i hallucinating? :D
thanks
hi k14, u are not hallucinating.
actually i myself am amazed by the uploaders as well.
after watching ep 10 live in japan, after about 1 to 2 hours, i saw this link in this forum:
http://u-13.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=54&page=1
this leads me to a china streaming website, which streams episode 10.

Totally Amazed. But was really grateful, coz i can rewatch episode 10 on the very same day of live telecast in japan. :D

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jun 19th, '07, 01:35

qsk wrote:
unknowndevices wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....where is ep9 english subs...quick to release....can't wait to watch!!!....
hi unknowndevices,

ooo....thanks for the link...:-)
guess have to download it...and watch...
then also wait for Love_song subbed...and also download that...cool... :thumright:

qsk

Post by qsk » Jun 19th, '07, 01:44

unknowndevices wrote:
qsk wrote:
hi unknowndevices,

ooo....thanks for the link...:-)
guess have to download it...and watch...
then also wait for Love_song subbed...and also download that...cool... :thumright:
yea me too will go for [love song] version too.
gotta rewatch and rewatch.
simply addicted to this drama.
needed at least a dosage of proposal everyday. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

ah_blub

Post by ah_blub » Jun 19th, '07, 02:03

chinese subs are out. wootzor!

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jun 19th, '07, 02:08

qsk wrote: yea me too will go for [love song] version too.
gotta rewatch and rewatch.
simply addicted to this drama.
needed at least a dosage of proposal everyday. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol
yeah!...the last few episodes really making.... :goggle:
that's why...after finished watching...will rewatch again the next day...:lol
this drama making the viewers addicted... :mrgreen:

Graymouse

Post by Graymouse » Jun 19th, '07, 03:09

Wel, if anyone is intrested in the viewer rating for episode 10 it a big whooping 17.2% :(

aatm

Post by aatm » Jun 19th, '07, 03:41

Finally! Yes, finally...things are starting to go a little better, and we're starting to see things happening.

Couple things I liked about the episode:

- I liked how after he got kissed by Eri, Tsuru totally played it cool. I would've thought he would've blown up or bounced all over the place screaming, but he did it right. Go Tsuru.

- Glad they brought back some reference to Rei's Ojii-san. I liked him, and good to reiterate his approval of Ken.

- Glad the dad didn't approve and going by the posts of those from Japan, seems like Tada's messing up by not getting permission first? So he's dooming himself in the end...along with what he said.

- From Preview - almost certain that the ring Rei's looking at is Ken's to her. It does look like she notices something while looking at it...maybe that there's something written or that it's the correct size........or just thinking it's beautiful.

- From Preview - KENZOOOOOOOOOOUUUU! - man...seriously...when I heard that, it totally got me all warm and toasty inside. I mean, how could it not??
I'm happy we're going to see the finale and everything...but I'm really gonna be a little sad cuz...I don't know...this has just been a wonderful wonderful series, and I haven't seen one that's gotten me the way this one has.....besides maybe 1 Litre, but still...this has probably been my favorite dorama so far.

Kinda like, "Why'd they make it so good???" (^_^) I can't wait...I'm up for a ProDai marathon over the weekend. :D

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 19th, '07, 03:55

Graymouse wrote:Wel, if anyone is intrested in the viewer rating for episode 10 it a big whooping 17.2% :(
seriously?!?!? :O wow, i thought it'd rake in at around the 20s or something...

wow, haha 2 weeks more! this is really bittersweet for me... i want it to end so that i'll get my free evenings back (seriously, subbing is HARD work), but then, i know i'll miss checking in on this thread and doing virtual verbal jousts with you guys. *it's so cerebral, i love it* hahaha i don't think any other drama will aggregate this type of crowd again... so before the season ends, i'd like everyone i've met here to know how much i've enjoyed this two months! hehehe after two weeks, i think i'll be moving into the hanakimi thread, and i dont think most of you'd be there so i say my goodbye speech XD XD

*okay someone brick the paciencia queen before she gets all iffy and sentimental XD XD *

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Jun 19th, '07, 04:04

lunargen wrote: *it's so cerebral, i love it* hahaha
the laugh... you changed your laugh...you can't do that...it's not...allowed...under the pageant rules.

Edit: OK I've been too giddy to make a productive post it's getting embarrassing. It's just that after replaying Masami scream "KENZOU" hundreds of times (I recorded it into a loop :wub: ) it begins to sound like "JOEBOYGOOOO!" I swear, try it. Anyway, in an effort to save this post, let me throw this in:
there's no way Eri could have figured the ring was from Kenzou unless there was something mecha-ii inscribed on the band.
Who can guess what that could be?

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Jun 19th, '07, 04:34

Hey whats that song in proposal daisakusen that starts off with a guitar riff and lyrics start with "shiroi uchuu no.."

It plays quite often.. like every episode.. and I like it @.@"

I know the ending theme is kuwata kensuke but I must know that theme song that plays during episodes! AHH! SOMEONE HELP <.<
Last edited by ryobreak on Jun 19th, '07, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 19th, '07, 04:34

joeboygo wrote:Who can guess what that could be?
Love, Kenzou

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 19th, '07, 04:37

is there somewhere i can watch the episode without downloading it? lol I want to see it first even though I won't understand it. :D

kassandora

Post by kassandora » Jun 19th, '07, 04:44

ryobreak wrote:Hey whats that song in proposal daisakusen that starts off with a guitar riff and lyrics start with "shiroi uchuu no.."

It plays quite often.. like every episode.. and I like it @.@"

I know the ending theme is kuwata kensuke but I must know that theme song that plays during episodes! AHH! SOMEONE HELP <.<

It is chiisa na koi no uta by monggol 800..Someone has posted the file in this forum.Search it yourself.
The last picture is the day when Tada recieved an award which should be a glory day for Tada san but he never know that Rei's heart will be taken back by kenzo on the same day.Poor tada

joeboygo

Post by joeboygo » Jun 19th, '07, 04:53

auroragb wrote:
joeboygo wrote:Who can guess what that could be?
Love, Kenzou
Oooh you're good.

strawberrynkiwi

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Jun 19th, '07, 05:01

omg reading your spoilers is making some damn excited!!!!
kenzouuuuu =)

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 19th, '07, 05:30

I can't wait til next week's episode. It is going to be good!!!

aatm

Post by aatm » Jun 19th, '07, 05:46

I think it says, "To Boo...Love, Yuusuke"...

...oh wait a second...wrong dorama. :lol

I second Lunargen's feelings about this season and the postings on this thread. while i haven't participated as much as Joeboygo, Lunargen, and others, it was very interesting reading and was also pretty intellectually stimulating at times....at times. =)

Wish the series wouldn't end...but maybe just maybe, there's a chance for a better Tsuru and Eri storyline? Whatever happened to that cell phone thing about seeing what Tsuru did to get Eri?

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 19th, '07, 05:51

i just finished watching it. honestly that was THE first ep which showed a bit of chemistry between Pi and Masami. hahah i now am reconsidering ship once more XD XD
and joeboy, i didn't change my laugh! hahaha i actually have a lot of different laughs hehehe *as you can see heeheehee* oh anyway. XD XD the ring's inscription? hmmm i have this feeling that osananajimi will be inscribed there :lol but in that case, eri won't know it's for rei XD XD or maybe it could just simply have "Rei e" written on it...

and (if this has already been brought up, sorry then hehehe) did anybody notice how the scene with Rei showing off her party dress to Ken paralleled spot on with episode 1? i think that's enough foreshadowing for us to predict that the reception may never happen. yep they'll be in the church, but then wont get to finish (or even start perhaps) the ceremony. i have this feeling it'll end with a grand cliche-runaway bride sort of thing. ken walks out in the middle of the ceremony, Rei sees that and realizes what she truly feels, and walks out on tada. aacckkk what a cliffhanger!!

and i just remembered... the kenzo scream. :lol *bukkakes self* that in itself is like a comfirmation of what's to happen already

aatm

Post by aatm » Jun 19th, '07, 06:12

lunargen wrote:
did anybody notice how the scene with Rei showing off her party dress to Ken paralleled spot on with episode 1? i think that's enough foreshadowing for us to predict that the reception may never happen.
funny thought just popped in my head...at least to me...
imagine if the future reception happened the same way this one did...with Ken grabbing Rei and running away...except it happens the same time it happened in ep.1...which was AFTER the wedding ceremony!!! "I know you're married now, but let's get out of here! Tada, I'm stealing your new bride!"
Wouldn't that be a little messed up? :lol:

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 19th, '07, 06:26

It paralleled the first episode. I thought at that time, Tada called her over in both times, it felt a bit like he was trying to get her to stop talking to Ken in some way.

Oh, and was anyone else thinking that Rei needs a better bra?

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 19th, '07, 07:16

aatm wrote:I think it says, "To Boo...Love, Yuusuke"...

...oh wait a second...wrong dorama. :lol
Thats too funny!!! :clap:

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 19th, '07, 07:23

GoddessCarlie wrote:
It paralleled the first episode. I thought at that time, Tada called her over in both times, it felt a bit like he was trying to get her to stop talking to Ken in some way.

Oh, and was anyone else thinking that Rei needs a better bra?
XD XD omg and i thought i was the only one who noticed the latter!! they were a bit saggy, ne~ XD XD

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jun 19th, '07, 07:41

aatm wrote:
lunargen wrote:
did anybody notice how the scene with Rei showing off her party dress to Ken paralleled spot on with episode 1? i think that's enough foreshadowing for us to predict that the reception may never happen.
funny thought just popped in my head...at least to me...
imagine if the future reception happened the same way this one did...with Ken grabbing Rei and running away...except it happens the same time it happened in ep.1...which was AFTER the wedding ceremony!!! "I know you're married now, but let's get out of here! Tada, I'm stealing your new bride!"
Wouldn't that be a little messed up? :lol:
erksss...in which episode does the above statement happened?... :pale:
is it in episode 9 or 10 or the finale one?...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :crazy:

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 19th, '07, 07:46

@unknowndevices - its on episode 10. :D

unknowndevices

Post by unknowndevices » Jun 19th, '07, 07:52

lunargen wrote:@unknowndevices - its on episode 10. :D
waaaaaaaaaaaaa....that's happened in episode 10...:w00t:
opppppsssss....really can't wait for the good outcome to be revealed...:cheers:
please...please...episode 10 to be subbed quickly(erksss,actually haven't watched ep 9 yet :P )....
Last edited by unknowndevices on Jun 19th, '07, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jun 19th, '07, 07:54

unknowndevices wrote:
lunargen wrote:@unknowndevices - its on episode 10. :D
waaaaaaaaaaaaa....that's happened in episode 10...:w00t:
opppppsssss....really can't wait for the good outcome to be revealed...:cheers:
please...please...episode 10 to be subbed quickly(erksss,actually haven't watched ep 9 yet:P )....
heehee... i'll try to be as fast as i could, but i can't really guarantee that heeheehee.... but for sure i'll finish come friday night japan time. :lol