[Discussion] LIAR GAME (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jun 22nd, '07, 11:20

I watched ep 10 RAW and even though I don't understand a word. :P ..its just soo good..can't wait for the subs to come out..Its such a good drama :thumright:

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:32

Gah... totally ghey.

Tonight's 3hr SP, so far, shows how easily all the Japanese dramas we watch can be compressed into 3hr specials.

The fun thing is that they're giving us a "behind-the-scenes" look; the folks behind the game... and how the minor characters got involved.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 23rd, '07, 14:48

this is crazy

this is the most addictive drama I've ever seen. i'm sure that the finale will have a royal ending . the story is perfect, the cast is perfect, costumes are perfect, the sounds are perfect, mises en scenes are perfect, the music is perfect

i should go sleeping until the subbed finale will be out or i'll go crazy waiting for it

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 23rd, '07, 14:50

Well... I guess I couldn't leave you all hanging with a bit of a teaser for this week...

Here you go... you'll need the x264 codec.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9mlg3d632fg

snoopyx3

Post by snoopyx3 » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:18

so how would u rate the finalee??????

deeplove

Post by deeplove » Jun 23rd, '07, 19:20

so the way the other 3 members of the fire team actually earn money by working with akiyama is when they call doubt, 100 mill yen?
but the money in the briefcase is really THEIR own money, so they make no money off of it??

japysia

Post by japysia » Jun 23rd, '07, 21:06

snoopyx3 wrote:so how would u rate the finalee??????
I was satisfied with the ending.
happy ending but.. :whistling:

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jun 23rd, '07, 21:14

@ japysia: can you reveal a bit more about ep 11, please? I don't mind spoilers. Thanks. :-)

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 23rd, '07, 22:29

But it hasn't ended yet...I am still waiting for some Nao +Akiyama-san hook-up..boo

Lartsa

Post by Lartsa » Jun 23rd, '07, 23:16

deeplove wrote:so the way the other 3 members of the fire team actually earn money by working with akiyama is when they call doubt, 100 mill yen?
but the money in the briefcase is really THEIR own money, so they make no money off of it??
They are making money. Instead of trying to smuggle their own money from the bank that belongs to the other team, they are smuggling money from the bank they are supposed to be guarding from the other team. So even if they lose the game they have acquired enough money to pay back the debts. I haven't watched the finale but I would guess this would be Yokoya's reacting :cussing:

SandLoan

Post by SandLoan » Jun 24th, '07, 00:31

Lartsa wrote:
deeplove wrote:so the way the other 3 members of the fire team actually earn money by working with akiyama is when they call doubt, 100 mill yen?
They are making money. Instead of trying to smuggle their own money from the bank that belongs to the other team, they are smuggling money from the bank they are supposed to be guarding from the other team. So even if they lose the game they have acquired enough money to pay back the debts. I haven't watched the finale but I would guess this would be Yokoya's reacting :cussing:
but the smuggler have to go to other country and smuggle so they only have access to their enemy bank right? how can they get money from their own bank? i'm so confused.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 24th, '07, 02:03

oh my gosh just finished 10 and I'm going crazy. This has been definately one of my favorite dramas ever. sooo intense I can barely wait for the three hour.

Lartsa

Post by Lartsa » Jun 24th, '07, 02:40

SandLoan wrote:
Lartsa wrote:
but the smuggler have to go to other country and smuggle so they only have access to their enemy bank right? how can they get money from their own bank? i'm so confused.
:cry: :crazy: My head hurts trying to make sure that I understand the game right and try to explain it right. From what I see the only set rules would be that there is an inspector and smuggler in every round. While the goal is to smuggle your own money into your account(which is in the enemy bank), the trick that is being played is that they are smuggling the enemies money into their own account(apparently it doesn't have to be your account from where you withdraw the money since they switched cards and the organization isn't complaining). And in the end the only ones who need the 500 million are the ones that lose because if you win you only have to pay back the money if you want to drop out. :scratch: :unsure:

My head hurts :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Jun 24th, '07, 03:20

Just saw ep10 and woah.. really nice ep. I hope the finale will do justice to the series.. i dont want this series to end on a crappy note :S

k14

Post by k14 » Jun 24th, '07, 06:17

I wonder if there's any site that has uploaded ep 11 yet?

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 24th, '07, 08:55

Hey you think if Akiyama and Lucifer played Liar Game, hell would be really cold at this time of year?

Ah, random thoughts one has while watching Episode 10 and realizing that mad Akiyama with madder hair is rather . . . hot. If he didn't love his mum so much, this guy would be pure evil.

I think of all the shows I've seen this year, this one has improved the most from the beginning. I don't even mind that we now have both Mushroom Guy and Mushroom Guy Beta, or that nobody's probably changed clothes in 2 months or that now even the eyes are in psychedelic colours.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the 3 hour finale. Hopefully there will be no test on how to play the Liar Game after the finale.

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 24th, '07, 13:30

Ruler of Takamagahara, where are yooooooooou ??

I will keep calling you in silence, hoping that you can feel it and come here spoiling hihihihi

deawere

Post by deawere » Jun 24th, '07, 15:36

ep 10 was a niceeee spin off :D
was feeling heart ache when i saw how akiyama was desperate and angry.
but when he fold his hair back his ears omgomg <33
nice ending.
really cant wait for the 3 hours special ! :-)

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jun 24th, '07, 18:18

So how's episode 11?? Where have all the spoilers gone? I'm desperate... :P

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 24th, '07, 20:11

japysia wrote:
snoopyx3 wrote:so how would u rate the finalee??????
I was satisfied with the ending.
happy ending but.. :whistling:
Oh my a "cliffhanger spoiler" ;)

Note to self: LEARN Japanese!!!

:scratchchin:

Ruler of Takamagahara

Post by Ruler of Takamagahara » Jun 24th, '07, 22:16

Well, well, it's over...
Read on if you wish to be spoiled:
The 85 minutes pretty much covers the first 10 episodes, providing some background on the characters including the creator of the LGT: first off, an old man called Hasegawa is behind the whole game and the pyramid scheme company. Eri is his daughter and, upon seeing Nao at the hospital, he decided he wanted to 'test' her. Because of all the hardships he had to endure, like being abandoned by his mother, he believes the world is full of rotten people, willing to betray and back stab each other. Hell, really....which he often portrays in paintings, like the one he is makes during the first stages of the game. Eri, on the other hand, wants Nao to win, all the while keeping her purity. If she were to win, then she'd believe people.
We also learn that Tanimura isn't such a bad person and the reason he lost his tooth was because he opposed to his chief and the police who were being pressured by Hasegawa's company.
We also learn Mushroom was lured into participating because one of his regular customers at the hair salon he worked at went to him and told him about the liar game. It was all set up by Eri, though.
So, back to the 'present'. After losing 50 million to Akiyama, Yokoya loses another 50 million.
At that rate, the game would end according to Akiyama's plan, but Nao wants to forgive Yokoya and call it a draw. As a result, she misdoubts and asks Yokoya to come to the playing room in the next round. He does and she asks him to apologize to Akiyama. Pretending he is sorry, he does...and gives his card (w/ Yokoya on it) to Nao. In return he asks for her card, because he wants to be the one to call the game a draw, as distinction for his action. She gives him the card and he begins to laugh maniacally. It was all part of his plan! In fact, the card he gave Nao has nothing in it. He was the one who forced Tsuchida to quit. Because of that he got his card and transferred the 400 million to that card.
Now he has Nao's and wants Akiyama to choose between handing over the 3 Fire Country members' cards in exchange for Nao's or letting her drown in debt.
Akiyama hands over the card and Yokoya thanks Nao...after it was all thanks to her ingenuity.
Akiyama isn't so sure, though, and begins laughing. Sure enough the cards he handled were real, but because he scratched the magnetic strip, those cannot be used. So, Akiyama asked for three other cards from the LGT staff. After all, since the money was on the same bank, it's 100% legal to pull that stunt!
Moreover, Tsuchida comes back to the game, upon Eri's request. Since Yokoya gave away his card, he can no longer contraband....meaning he's doomed.
Tsuchida is still indebted, though, so the other fire country players decide to abide by Nao's draw strategy, except for Akiyama, and they all start calculating the amount of money they need to call in a draw.
That bastard, Fukunaga, manages to steal Yokoya's card, which Nao has, and runs to the playing room. He had been working with Yokoya for a while and now they've won. Yokoya tells Nao over the speakers there's no way everyone can be happy in this world. Those words echoe in mushroom's mind and he misdoubts, screwing Yokoya over.
Come the last game, Nao asks Akiyama to go: she wants him to decide whether to forgive Yokoya or not.
He goes and tells him the trunk contains 100 million. It's up to Yokoya to believe him or not. He thus and calls in doubt for 100 million. He called it right and everyone is saved.
In the end, all players have 500 million and are thus abe to pay their debts and qualify for the 4th round.
One month has passed and Nao is at the hospital visiting her father while Akiyama visits his mother's grave. Eri shows up behind him and leads him to Hasegawa.
He reveals himself to Akiyama as the owner of the company and the sponsor of the LGT.
Akiyama is no longer vengeful. "Have you gotten over it?", Hasegawa asks. Akiyama wants to know the purpose of the game and Hasegawa tells him about Nao's kindness.
In the end she was the one who saved Akiyama and made him get over his anger...she also saved him.
Akiyama asks when the 4th game will take place and Hasegawa responds saying it must already be taking place: the world is one big LGT.
Akiyama leaves and meets Nao at the Hospital. Eri contemplates her father's new painting, which shows and angel(Nao) flying over hell.
Outside, one of the kid's Hasegawa saw Nao with at the very begining sees her and says he is to be hospitalized once again...or not, because he's lying.
"Man, you're too honest for your own good"- says Akiyama.
"Is that such a bad thing?"
"Not really."
Last edited by Ruler of Takamagahara on Jun 25th, '07, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

japysia

Post by japysia » Jun 24th, '07, 23:20

Ruler of Takamagahara wrote:Well, well, it's over...
Read on if you wish to be spoiled:
Now, what puzzles me is the fact we see Nao (I assume it's Nao) coming back to her house and finding a new tape with info on the 4th round.
I guess the dealer is acting on his own or pressuring Hasegawa, because, when Eri asks for the resurrection game, the dealer warns Hasegawa not to interfere.
Maybe a sequel is in the making....
I don't think it's her.I think she's a new 'baka-shojiki' girl but who knows, maybe you're right. :scratch:

Ruler of Takamagahara

Post by Ruler of Takamagahara » Jun 25th, '07, 00:52

japysia wrote:
I don't think it's her.I think she's a new 'baka-shojiki' girl but who knows, maybe you're right. :scratch:
Yeah, I watched that part again and it's just the same message. I somehow thought he had said the results for the 3rd round were in...instead of 参戦.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 25th, '07, 00:59

Ah, what a good child I am, not even feeling an ounce of temptation to check out those spoilers! XD XD :lol

I think ep 10 is my favourite so far! :wub:

belleza is as usual so very right: MadHair!Akiyama is hot as hell!! :lol And yes, also scary. :|

Couldn't resist taking some screencaps and of course sharing them! :mrgreen:
Akiyama goodness under here (no MadHair, sorry :unsure: ).

How can one not love that oooh-so-very-subtle smirk?! XD

This shot made me go :blink while I was watching the episode: what fragility!!! :O
I already held Matsuda Shota high in my esteem as a promising young actor, but he keeps going up and up! :lol

Now guess which was my favourite scene from the entire episode?!?! XD :lol :wub: :wub:

vis

Post by vis » Jun 25th, '07, 01:02

@Ruler of Takamagahara: Wow! Thank you for that long spoiler XD I couldn't help myself and took a peek at it and I must say that I was satisfied with the ending ^^
The only thing I didn't like was all those flashbacks of the 10 episodes in the beginning... they were so unnecessary! Not to mention way too much of it! Btw, am I the only one who thinks Fukunaga looked freakish when he "smiled earnestly" at Akiyama ^^;;;;;
Ah, I'm gonna miss Liar Game! So many dramas ending now~
Last edited by vis on Jun 25th, '07, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jun 25th, '07, 01:06

Liar game wa saikou da!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jun 25th, '07, 01:23

Ruler of Takamagahara,

this time i just call to say i love you

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 25th, '07, 01:44

I'm so excited for the ending (refusing to read spoilers) but I'm so sad because I looked forward to it everyweek. From the beginning I was on the edge of my seat screaming. I love this drama. I don't usually like these types of dramas but I loved it.

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Jun 25th, '07, 05:55

is it just me...or is Akiayama EXTREMELY sexy?
LMBO

yuji

Post by yuji » Jun 25th, '07, 14:17

slightly disappointed with the last episode...there is far too much filler in the final episode. The finale could have just finished in a hour instead of 2 1/2. But I have to admit the final hour is really exciting and I kinda of like its ending as well
I thought the ending is perfect. The whole liar game seems to be a setup that force the players to keep playing until he lost or quit. Even if he quit he will have to pay half of the lump sum of money, meaning the organization will always gain in this game provided one scenario never occur..that is as what nao said the scenario where everyone will get happiness : by trusting one another and not lying. In this way, everyone will always be winner and keep getting to the next round with no immediate debt.

That probably is the last thing the organization will want since it become economically not attractive and reduce the fun. That is probably also the reason why there will be no fourth round and the ending seems to show a new group of people being targetted. I thought Nao steal a bit of spotlight in the end. No matter how good Akiayama is as a conman, he can never get out of this infinite loop like the rugged man (who is the previous winner of liar game). It was Nao's faith and belief for an ideal world that eventually break this loop and end the game.

najimta

Post by najimta » Jun 25th, '07, 16:51

omy gahhh.
i just finished ep 10 and man that was hella good.
i`m completely and madly in love with akiyama after that haha. and i that yokoya guy... grrrr..
cant wait for the finale to be subbed

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 25th, '07, 17:57

s it just me...or is Akiayama EXTREMELY sexy?
Akiyama is teh sex. The difference here is that, while most actors would play his part with a cool, distant posture, Shota's just plain nasty He leans into the comfort space of his foe and steps on the wound.

Shota got a star turn with this character. Looking forward to his next project.

snoopyx3

Post by snoopyx3 » Jun 25th, '07, 21:01

about the endingg...
after the really happy ending soo cute together nao x akiyama the ending ending wat does it say at the last part the text partt? hopefulyy a sequel but i would only watch if nao and akiyama were in it togetherrr ^^

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 26th, '07, 05:37

is there any other way to download the last episode without using torrent.
my torrent wont move at all! :cry: :cry: :cry:

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Jun 26th, '07, 08:26

snoopyx3 wrote:about the endingg...
after the really happy ending soo cute together nao x akiyama the ending ending wat does it say at the last part the text partt? hopefulyy a sequel but i would only watch if nao and akiyama were in it togetherrr ^^
Do you mean the part that says: このドラマはフィクションです

That's the typical "this is a work of fiction" disclaimer that appears in almost all dramas.

niwa1985

Post by niwa1985 » Jun 26th, '07, 08:28

@snoopyx3:
Do you mean the very last seconds?
It just says: "This drama is fiction!"

AfricanBean

Post by AfricanBean » Jun 26th, '07, 10:34

Maybe i'm losing my mind, but...
Was that the Requiem for a Dream Remix on violins I heard? If so, wow, epic.

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 27th, '07, 05:59

Maan, I wish I knew japanese fluently !! >.<
I really want to understand and watch the final episode but they're probably going to take about 2 weeks to complete it since it's about 2 hr and a half long.

Ruler of Takamagahara

Post by Ruler of Takamagahara » Jun 27th, '07, 15:46

posted on the wrong forum, sorry.

snoopyx3

Post by snoopyx3 » Jun 27th, '07, 23:55

ooo
if all of them qualify for the fourth round there might be a sequel i realllllllllly realllllly hope there will be ill be so sad if there isnt one

Funnykido

Post by Funnykido » Jun 28th, '07, 19:08

Hello! I've never posted here before but I have a question for anybody that speaks Japanese about the finale.

Does anybody know what Akiyama says to Nao in the second to last minute of the finale?
Something like, 'In-ji-ni-ka . . . Bet-su-ni'? Or even what he said before that, something about her being stupid?
Thank you so much in advance!

Noi

Post by Noi » Jun 28th, '07, 21:09

I'm loving this drama so far... Matsuda Shota is YUMMY :wub:

...one question, though... who plays Etou-san?

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Jun 28th, '07, 22:51

Funnykido wrote:
Something like, 'In-ji-ni-ka . . . Bet-su-ni'? Or even what he said before that, something about her being stupid?
I'm working from memory here, so it might not be 100% exact: He calls her stupid for being so trusting, and she responds like she normally does by asking "Is that so wrong?" This time, instead of lecturing her, he says "ii n janai ka, betsu ni," which basically is him saying "there's nothing wrong with it." And that's why she's happy, because he's now saying it's okay for her to be that way.

snoopyx3

Post by snoopyx3 » Jun 29th, '07, 00:06

oo i hope this thread has a lot more replies cuz i want ppl to noe how good this drama is =P
The ending is so good im so happy he said theres nothign wrong with her being that way soo cute i hopeee they will do a sequel with akiyama and naoo =)

bonaparte

Post by bonaparte » Jul 1st, '07, 23:11

AfricanBean wrote:Maybe i'm losing my mind, but...
It was! xD It was like, "Hey! I know this song!" x33

Also, I want to add my voice to the many that are already lauding Akiyama.

HE IS SO HOT AND SMART AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND HE NEEDS TO MARRY ME. NOW.

x333~ When he was angry and his hair was all mussed... >u< it was so. sexy. He and Nao need to fall in love!

P.S. What do you guys think of Shouta's next drama, Jotei? I hope he falls in love properly in that one. He didn't in HanaDan and I'll be surprised if he does in Liar Game. I NEED to see that boy fall in love!! D< *totally not a fangirl xO~*

If only Aru Ai no Uta were available and subbed, right? But Waruboro looks like it'll have love in it, so I guess I can wait for that. x3

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 2nd, '07, 15:42

bonaparte wrote:
AfricanBean wrote:Maybe i'm losing my mind, but...

It was! xD It was like, "Hey! I know this song!" x33

Also, I want to add my voice to the many that are already lauding Akiyama.

HE IS SO HOT AND SMART AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND HE NEEDS TO MARRY ME. NOW.

x333~ When he was angry and his hair was all mussed... >u< it was so. sexy. He and Nao need to fall in love!

P.S. What do you guys think of Shouta's next drama, Jotei? I hope he falls in love properly in that one. He didn't in HanaDan and I'll be surprised if he does in Liar Game. I NEED to see that boy fall in love!! D< *totally not a fangirl xO~*

If only Aru Ai no Uta were available and subbed, right? But Waruboro looks like it'll have love in it, so I guess I can wait for that. x3

You can fin the Aru Ai No Uta RAW here!! But the sub is not yet available. Anyway, It 's a great pleasure to watch shota-kun shirt-less :wub:

Part 1 of 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRS4MJOD

Part 2 of 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MB5BZ6VQ

Big thanks to pinku-uploads.livejournal.com et idols-inlimited.com

Enjoy! :cheers:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 4th, '07, 03:41

...so, nobody knows who played Etou-san, right? :-(

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 4th, '07, 07:43

Started watching this today along with Kurosagi. Haha, watching two dramas with the theme of "swindling people". What a coincidence. So far finished 5 episodes in a day (the episodes seem really short to me). Wow can't wait for more. Right now taking a break to watch Hanakimi. Thanks a lot subbers.

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 4th, '07, 09:22

Noi wrote:...so, nobody knows who played Etou-san, right? :-(
From the official website his name is "Hiroshi Satoshi Wada" I think. No other information is available.

lzydata

Post by lzydata » Jul 4th, '07, 13:18

iLUVdram@ wrote:
Noi wrote:...so, nobody knows who played Etou-san, right? :-(
From the official website his name is "Hiroshi Satoshi Wada" I think. No other information is available.
Eh I think it should be Wada Sohkoh. He was also Nakama Yukie's boyfriend in Tokyo Wankei.

LIAR GAME character profile
Japanese wikipedia

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 4th, '07, 15:25

Thanks a lot

!! All sites are in Japanese . What a shame!!

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 4th, '07, 15:31

garnet07 wrote:Started watching this today along with Kurosagi. Haha, watching two dramas with the theme of "swindling people". What a coincidence. So far finished 5 episodes in a day (the episodes seem really short to me). Wow can't wait for more. Right now taking a break to watch Hanakimi. Thanks a lot subbers.
Haha actually while I was watching Liar Game i kept thinking "wow how reminiscent of Kurosagi!" Certain parts are quite similar XD
Both are good dramas ^__^

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 4th, '07, 18:28

...I think he's quite nice to look at... :D

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 4th, '07, 22:45

omg, Noi,

what a hilarious avatar you got.. can i have the pix (the biggest size possible), pretttttty pleeeease..

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 4th, '07, 22:52

me too noi! I want that pic too haha its adorable XD

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 5th, '07, 01:03

I got it off a random LJ journal... the the one who made it didn't give out any source... :-( I'll try to look for it, though, I promise! :D

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 5th, '07, 10:57

Noi wrote:I got it off a random LJ journal... the the one who made it didn't give out any source... :-( I'll try to look for it, though, I promise! :D
hello there!!

Here the pic.

I certainly noticed the shota's style in this show!! I was :goggle: Anyway another pic

With this video, i guess that Shota-kun seems a very shy person in the real life!! Awesome!! :wub:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 5th, '07, 12:33

There you go :D

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 5th, '07, 14:17

xmoonprincessx wrote:
garnet07 wrote:Started watching this today along with Kurosagi. Haha, watching two dramas with the theme of "swindling people". What a coincidence. So far finished 5 episodes in a day (the episodes seem really short to me). Wow can't wait for more. Right now taking a break to watch Hanakimi. Thanks a lot subbers.
Haha actually while I was watching Liar Game i kept thinking "wow how reminiscent of Kurosagi!" Certain parts are quite similar XD
Both are good dramas ^__^
When I first started watching Liar Game, I was unimpressed at first because it seemed so similar to Kurosagi. Unlike Kurosagi, which I really liked consistently in each episode until the end (I absolutely hated the ending, unlike most people), Liar Game started out all right and then got more awesome in each episode.

I'm glad Liar Game differentiated itself from Kurosagi to the point that I might like it better than Kurosagi. I wonder how Liar Game ends (haven't seen the finale yet)...

Oh, on a side note, the main dude in Liar Game freaks me out, because he looks exactly like one of my Japanese classmates at my previous university.

divib

Post by divib » Jul 5th, '07, 14:45

iLUVdram@ wrote:
Noi wrote:I got it off a random LJ journal... the the one who made it didn't give out any source... :-( I'll try to look for it, though, I promise! :D
hello there!!

Here the pic.

I certainly noticed the shota's style in this show!! I was :goggle: Anyway another pic

With this video, i guess that Shota-kun seems a very shy person in the real life!! Awesome!! :wub:

do u know what the event called for those pic???

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 5th, '07, 15:24

This is the last opening show for spring dramas on Fuji TV: Waratte Iitomo of 9th April 2007 This show seems very funny but i didn't understand all.
Here the mega upload links i found on the web. I can't remember where...??? But i hope that it will be always available
part 1 shota what's a style
part 2 with yamapi in wii boxing
part 3 with shota and erika wii boxing
part 4survey
part 5 and others
The files are so big. Open with VLC. Enjoy :salut:

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Jul 5th, '07, 15:44

hello Noi & iLUVdram@,

from today forward you're loved by me 8)

hello XiaoPauli,

can you introduce that univ mate of you to me ?

as for me, i didn't watch the finale yet since i don't understand a thing without it having subbed. i'm practicing yoga and have adopted the zen attitude

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 5th, '07, 21:07

chickenruns wrote:hello Noi & iLUVdram@,

from today forward you're loved by me 8)

hello XiaoPauli,

can you introduce that univ mate of you to me ?

as for me, i didn't watch the finale yet since i don't understand a thing without it having subbed. i'm practicing yoga and have adopted the zen attitude
I second that petition :mrgreen:

iLUVdram@

Post by iLUVdram@ » Jul 5th, '07, 23:10

@chikenruns you're welcome

:salut: LG is my fav drama from now and forward .So i'm open to all news!! :salut:

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 5th, '07, 23:51

Are there any LIAR GAME trailers available? Short ones I could download?

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 6th, '07, 03:26

Crap, crap, you guys.
They removed all the Liar Game episodes off Veoh.
THIS SUCKS.
Does anyone know a direct link to anyone who might be uploading it, or was?

Noo. I need Liar Game.
Akiyama is a stud :D.

xmoonprincessx

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 6th, '07, 03:28

wat3rm3lon wrote:Crap, crap, you guys.
THIS SUCKS.

Noo. I need Liar Game.
O_O why'd they take it off veoh??
well its on crunchyroll....

Noi

Post by Noi » Jul 6th, '07, 03:32

xmoonprincessx wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:Crap, crap, you guys.
THIS SUCKS.

Noo. I need Liar Game.
O_O why'd they take it off veoh??
well its on crunchyroll....
For the same reason they removed them from youtube, I guess... all Liar Game and ProDai related videos disappeared like... two days ago, in both youtube and Veoh :-(

nintai

Post by nintai » Jul 6th, '07, 18:57

Ha ha lol I was uploading Liar Game and mine was all removed from youtube a little while ago. I was pissed at first because they banned my name! They didn't even warn me... bast@rds.

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Jul 7th, '07, 11:05

I hope you guys realise that putting fan sub vids on youtube, veoh etc puts groups in danger. It is illegal afterall.

Also crunchyroll asks for donations in return for high quality videos which defeats the characteristic of fansubs being free.

I suggest that if you guys want groups to keep subbing projects and so on, you will restrain yourselves from uploading to those sites.

bonaparte

Post by bonaparte » Jul 8th, '07, 02:12

divib wrote:do u know what the event called for those pic???
Just from reading the words in the bottom right corner, it looks like "waratte ii tomo 2007 haru no saiten SP". :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 01:26

Hey i dont have time to read all this thread plus there may be spoilers so i kinda dont want to .
Can anyone tell me if liar game is straming anywhere?

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 13th, '07, 03:37

I love Liar Game for its story and smart gambling game ideas. But I hate how they made the girl too nice for her own good. Is the manga really like this? I mean no one can be that dumb, right? Still waiting for the last episode. Hmm wondering why he's laughing? Could be pretending to go crazy the whole time.

hobe

Post by hobe » Jul 13th, '07, 05:46

i actually don't want this drama to end. I wish there will be a second season for this drama

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jul 16th, '07, 17:46

Noi wrote:...I think he's quite nice to look at... :D

I watched Tokyo Wankei (loved it!) but every time i saw him, he reminded me of my uncle cuz he really looks like him lol