[Discussion] First Kiss

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 26th, '07, 22:09

lsqB wrote:my goodness.
this show hasn't started and there's already 15 pages???

well...

cm translation -> http://jland.wordpress.com/

something tells me this might be a lot like the plot of this one Chinese drama I watched where the brothers and sisters were separated and one went to US...but this cast is AMAZIN'

[edit]
jLand will be translating First Kiss<3
maybe not same-day releases like I pulled off in HYD2, as this drama is on a monday AND I have college now, but maybe within three days? just guessing.
I guarentee speed AND accuracy ^_^
omg!! thanks hehe! that's really great!!! :D :D :D

oh yeah, i don't know how many episodes this has though. never read about it. maybe the usual 11? :unsure:

12 more days!

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 27th, '07, 00:08

waaaaaa!!! can't wait!!!! GrRrRRrR...

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 27th, '07, 01:00

I guarentee speed AND accuracy
Indeed Lily, you were absolutely phenomenal with Hana-Dan. You are the Speed Subber Queen girlie!

Seriously folks, Lily was a huge, huge reason why the HanaDan 2 thread became what it was. When you get subs -- well done subs -- turned around within 36 hours of the air time, everybody is part of the discussion .

If anybody complains about the subs, Mrs. Doumyouji will personally hunt you down and do your eyebrows. You don't want that!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 27th, '07, 02:04

^ oh definitely! i lived off Lily's translations during hanadan days! :lol :lol :w00t:

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jun 27th, '07, 02:18

Oh yay! Your subbing again, thats awesome.

HaNa_Yume

Post by HaNa_Yume » Jun 27th, '07, 08:55

i cant wait to watch dis drama.. i just love mao chan..

can somebody tell me what is the theme song title and where can i download it?

onegaishimasu..

^_^

XuSNoB

Post by XuSNoB » Jun 27th, '07, 09:02

I'm so glad that Lily is subbing again. Can't wait to watch it with Lily's subs. Thanks! :)

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 27th, '07, 11:53

HaNa_Yume wrote:i cant wait to watch dis drama.. i just love mao chan..

can somebody tell me what is the theme song title and where can i download it?

onegaishimasu..

^_^
The song is by the same guy who did the theme song for Tokyo Love Story.
The title hasn't been released yet. The SONG hasn't been released it.
But the first line is "That summer, I met the most important person in the world to me from this day on forward."

and some info ^-^

On July 2 from 9pm (Japan Standard Time) Mao-chan, Itou-kun, Hiraoka-kun, Matsuyuki-san, and Abe-san are going to be on "2007 Summer Drama Festival" where they will be in an annual bowling competition.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 27th, '07, 19:55

lsqB wrote:and some info ^-^

On July 2 from 9pm (Japan Standard Time) Mao-chan, Itou-kun, Hiraoka-kun, Matsuyuki-san, and Abe-san are going to be on "2007 Summer Drama Festival" where they will be in an annual bowling competition.
Thanks for the info and the subbing as well! :)

I didn't follow your HYD2 subtitles, but I remember seeing that thread updated SO quickly. Amazing. Thanks a lot (in advance)!! <3

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 27th, '07, 22:29

oh wow! can't wait! haha! i hope it's gonna be lots of fun! we can see how the cast interact! :lol
But the first line is "That summer, I met the most important person in the world to me from this day on forward."
cute! thanks so much again!! :w00t:

raiketsu69

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 27th, '07, 22:52

yamapinku-rabu wrote:
oh wow! can't wait! haha! i hope it's gonna be lots of fun! we can see how the cast interact! :lol
cute! thanks so much again!! :w00t:

huh?? were can we watch it??

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 27th, '07, 22:56

just hoping after it shows someone will upload it XD

HaNa_Yume

Post by HaNa_Yume » Jun 28th, '07, 00:22

[/quote]

The song is by the same guy who did the theme song for Tokyo Love Story.
The title hasn't been released yet. The SONG hasn't been released it.

[/b][/quote]

thank u.. :D

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 28th, '07, 01:45

you guys are awesome possums!

i keep rewatching the CM over and over at Jland w/ the translation, Mio is just so funny (i need to get into character...)

im wondering if i can watch the "2007 Summer Drama Festival" live on PPstream?

IsqB, thank you so much for the subs! YOU ARE THE BEST! umm wait, i have a question, are they subs or is it just a translation? i usually just waited for SARS subs, so i have no idea how you're translations work?

yamapinku-rabu, isnt there a program that you mentioned would air on July 3 starring the First Kiss cast, is the date correct?

:heart: First Kiss Countdown: 11 Days :heart:
Last edited by Superkyle on Jun 28th, '07, 01:58, edited 2 times in total.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 01:54

i think it's the same as the summer drama festival on july 2nd. :lol

but i know they will be on other shows as well to promote. just like prodai. XD

just 11 more days XD

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 02:08

thanks to 齊藤繪央 of mao-inoue.com

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '07, 02:12

yamapinku-rabu wrote:Image

uwaa~~ she looks soo pretty!!! i wanna see this drama already :crazy:

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 28th, '07, 02:17

does this big picture mean that she's No. 1, i so wish i could read the article!!!

but it is true, i mean she was already a beauty but it was kind of hidden and she came out this year and wow, with some nice clothes and hair, BOOM! she shines!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 02:22

ah yes she's already very pretty. simple beauty during hanadan days but now she's blooming

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '07, 02:25

yeah... i love her hair!! :wub: :wub: i wish i was that pretty

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 04:34

According to the online TV schedule, Inoue Mao, Ito Hideaki, Hiraoka Yuta, Matsuyuki Yasuko, Abe Sadayo and Gekidan Hitori will be in Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival ~ Summer Bowling which airs on Fuji TV from 9.00 pm to 11.18 pm on 2 July.

There will be 5 teams. Besides the cast from First Kiss, the cast from the other Fuji TV dramas - Hanakimi, Ushi ni Negai o, Yama Onna Kabe Onna and Life, will take part.

The cast will also do other promotional rounds separately.

Schedule
2 July - Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival (Inoue Mao, Ito Hideaki, Hiraoka Yuta, Matsuyuki Yasuko, Abe Sadayo, Gekidan Hitori) (21:00 - 23:18)
4 July - Hanetobira (Inoue Mao) (19:57 - 20:54)
5 July - Kuwazugirai (Ito Hideaki) (21:00 - 21:54)
8 July - Mentore (Inoue Mao) (21:00 - 21:54)
8 July - Domoto Kyoudai (Inoue Mao) (23:15 - 23:45)
9 July - First Kiss PR (14:07 - )

credits to jade_frost @ soompi

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 07:26

thanks to jade_frost @ soompi

XD

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 28th, '07, 11:15

Superkyle wrote: IsqB, thank you so much for the subs! YOU ARE THE BEST! umm wait, i have a question, are they subs or is it just a translation? i usually just waited for SARS subs, so i have no idea how you're translations work?
I release the translation in 10 parts (maybe less this time? which means longer scripts per post) and then at the end, I release the srt. I don't do hardsubs, sorry. I don't want to bother with encoding. but let me consider that...

@people who post magazine scans.
If you or you know other people who scan magazines, I'll translate First Kiss-related articles if you scan them big enough so I can see the words. That's what I did for HYD and I plan to keep doing it for FK

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 11:18

oh wow!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: you truly are the best haha!

now i have to find big scans... :w00t: i dunno where to find them though... i'll try on inoue mao's site. XD there's one scan that's out that comes with an article but i don't know if it's big enough.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 28th, '07, 12:19

to add on...
this is more for the HYD fans but...
Oguri Shun will also be on this variety show to promote Hana Kimi

try to put two and two together yourself...^_~

*by the way, I'm not doing hanakimi because Mao-chan is cuter than any of the guys there!
:D No, the truth is, I don't know any of the guys (maybe by face, but not by name) so I'm not interested in it.

**And I'm updating here because I figured... I don't want to add more stuff to jland right before its move.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 28th, '07, 12:33

but it is true, i mean she was already a beauty but it was kind of hidden and she came out this year and wow, with some nice clothes and hair, BOOM! she shines!
She ought to be in the running for best hair this year. When she does creative things her very high forehead, it completely changes her face. Very oval face shape and her brows are really brought out.
does this big picture mean that she's No. 1, i so wish i could read the article!!!
Really surprised Maki's photo isn't the biggest one. Besides Hana Kimi, she's been on the covers of print media lately. I guess First Kiss is the most anticipated show of the season?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 28th, '07, 15:37

yamapinku-rabu wrote:According to the online TV schedule, Inoue Mao, Ito Hideaki, Hiraoka Yuta, Matsuyuki Yasuko, Abe Sadayo and Gekidan Hitori will be in Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival ~ Summer Bowling which airs on Fuji TV from 9.00 pm to 11.18 pm on 2 July.

There will be 5 teams. Besides the cast from First Kiss, the cast from the other Fuji TV dramas - Hanakimi, Ushi ni Negai o, Yama Onna Kabe Onna and Life, will take part.

Schedule
2 July - Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival (Inoue Mao, Ito Hideaki, Hiraoka Yuta, Matsuyuki Yasuko, Abe Sadayo, Gekidan Hitori) (21:00 - 23:18)

yamapinku-rabu, thanks for the info, yes, lots and lots of Mao! im wondering if anyone will be uploading the shows on a streaming site, and im wondering who will upload FK on a streaming site too? im getting worried :unsure:

IsqB wrote:
Superkyle wrote:
IsqB, thank you so much for the subs! YOU ARE THE BEST! umm wait, i have a question, are they subs or is it just a translation? i usually just waited for SARS subs, so i have no idea how you're translations work?

I release the translation in 10 parts (maybe less this time? which means longer scripts per post) and then at the end, I release the srt. I don't do hardsubs, sorry. I don't want to bother with encoding. but let me consider that...

@people who post magazine scans.
If you or you know other people who scan magazines, I'll translate First Kiss-related articles if you scan them big enough so I can see the words. That's what I did for HYD and I plan to keep doing it for FK
IsqB, did you ever know that you are my hero! do you know how much i love you now, you have brought happiness to my life! YAY! YOUR THE BEST!!

:heart: First Kiss Countdown: 10 Days :heart:

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 28th, '07, 21:00

IsqB, did you ever know that you are my hero! do you know how much i love you now, you have brought happiness to my life! YAY! YOUR THE BEST!!
Oh indeed. Lily's an angel from J-drama heaven. And she helped out with some delicious Junmao speculation along the way too . . .

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 22:08

to add on...

try to put two and two together yourself...^_~

*by the way, I'm not doing hanakimi because Mao-chan is cuter than any of the guys there!
:D No, the truth is, I don't know any of the guys (maybe by face, but not by name) so I'm not interested in it.

**And I'm updating here because I figured... I don't want to add more stuff to jland right before its move.

:lol i was actually surprised you were going to do first kiss instead of hana kimi. since you did hanadan before, i would think hana kimi would be your next project XD

And she helped out with some delicious Junmao speculation along the way too . . .
i miss those times haha!XD
Really surprised Maki's photo isn't the biggest one. Besides Hana Kimi, she's been on the covers of print media lately. I guess First Kiss is the most anticipated show of the season?
i dunno about that though. maybe coz of the cast of first kiss?

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 28th, '07, 23:12

i was actually surprised you were going to do first kiss instead of hana kimi.
Oh I definitely agree. HK is where the subtitling glory is going to be. That Lily's doing First Kiss instead guarantees we'll have a healthy discussion here about the show. Everybody will be in on the talk.
i dunno about that though. maybe coz of the cast of first kiss?
Somebody on another board mentioned that First Kiss and Hana Kimi are perceived in the media as the two frontrunner shows of the season. (Which goes along with the timeslot.) So, the pressure may be there for FK to do well.

try to put two and two together yourself
Yeah, I love to see how the vibe goes onstage. Mao's banter with male actors is unusually casual for Japanese, you can sense a big tomboy vibe from her growing up. Likewise Maki seems among the most reserved in this kind of promotion.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 23:24

So, the pressure may be there for FK to do well.
i hope they don't compare the two dramas haha (but yeah that will happen) since they're totally different anyway. one's an original script. the other's a popular manga adaptation.
Yeah, I love to see how the vibe goes onstage. Mao's banter with male actors is unusually casual for Japanese, you can sense a big tomboy vibe from her growing up. Likewise Maki seems among the most reserved in this kind of promotion.
i know how you mean by unusually casual for japanese. but it's not the flirting type though. it's just natural for her.

i kinda notice with mao the people around her immediately is at ease with her. i watched domoto kyoudai (her last guest appearance and koichi seems to be fond of her XD) maki is more of the reserved and quiet type yeah. but maybe that will change here? can't wait for this! :w00t:

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 28th, '07, 23:26

belleza wrote:Oh I definitely agree. HK is where the subtitling glory is going to be. That Lily's doing First Kiss instead guarantees we'll have a healthy discussion here about the show. Everybody will be in on the talk.
There was several reasons for me NOT to do HanaKimi, including (believe it or not) Oguri Shun. He and Toda Erika ended on my :crazy: list because to HYD. Haha. Tsuku x Tsuka!!
That's why if it was between Oguri and Mao, it was definitely Mao-chan.
Besides, I prefer cute guys over hot guys :wub:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 28th, '07, 23:31

:O whoa! i was shocked at that haha! but i saw a cap of shun on a show and his hair is... :| ... gotta do something about the hair...

yey for mao-chan! haha! i'm so happy!

cute guy? = hiraoka yuuta?

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 28th, '07, 23:38

yamapinku-rabu wrote:cute guy? = hiraoka yuuta?
(o-o)(^-^)(v-v)(=^-^=)

did you know he was on monday-9 slot for 3 consecutive seasons? amazing guy.
well, I saw him in Tokyo Tower but I didn't think he was that cute then.

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 28th, '07, 23:45

i hope they don't compare the two dramas haha (but yeah that will happen) since they're totally different anyway. one's an original script. the other's a popular manga adaptation.
They're not really competing with each other, since both shows are Fuji. TBS cleaned house this winter because they had 20+ shows with HanaDan 2 and Karei with 27(!) finales. It's unlikely that Fuji will repeat that insane success, but I think they want a similar 1-2.
maki is more of the reserved and quiet type yeah.
I think Maki has said before that she's just not a natural on those kinds of variety shows. In interviews and such, she's much more personable and friendly. Pi and Maki are kinda adorable because there's kind of a "sempai" relationship between the two.
i kinda notice with mao the people around her immediately is at ease with her.
Yeah, I think Shota kinda described it best. Mao's not necessarily the "girlfriend" type (i.e. you sometimes forget she's a girl who likes flowers and chocolates and Kimataku). . . and yet why not? The way Mao disarms private, sensitive Jun is really endearing.
including (believe it or not) Oguri Shun.
Something . . in . . . me . . . died . . . :D :D :D But, yeah, Shun's hair hasn't lately been the glorious mod top that it should be. He's getting a bit old for these roles, and I think he's trying to fight that.
cute guy? = hiraoka yuuta?
Yuuta is a mix of cute and dorky and cool and really tall. :D He's kinda like John Mayer. (When John Mayer gets all cool and you know, hoarse, he probably sees Tomoya Nagase in the mirror. Just a thought.)

Yuuta's the clean cute to Ito's drunk tarzan look. This is one weird show. :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 00:02

whoa 3 consecutive times? and here i thought it was just prodai and then first kiss XD yuuta needs his break :lol i think he's really cute too. saw him first in check it out yo! and he is tall. for a japanese guy. hehe! i kinda always thought they were on the short side XD

Yeah, I think Shota kinda described it best. Mao's not necessarily the "girlfriend" type (i.e. you sometimes forget she's a girl who likes flowers and chocolates and Kimataku). . . and yet why not? The way Mao disarms private, sensitive Jun is really endearing.
ahaha definitely. i think she has her own way. (i thought eiji and her were cute too)

He's getting a bit old for these roles, and I think he's trying to fight that.
ahaha! i admit i can see shun play rei in mars just coz he's got that bad boy vibe.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 29th, '07, 00:13

I'm too tired to bother with quoting/unquoting people

1. Yes, Oguri Shun is WAAAAY too old in my book. That's one of the reason for my urk-ness. Well, Abe is 10^10 older so Oguri wasn't -too- bad in HYD. but by himself? no thanks.

2. Mao-chan and her relationship theories. I'm not going to speculate. I'm not going to touch with a ten-foot pole this time. I'm done with inexistent celebrity gossip. Sorry.

3. Complete off topic, but I've just had the most insane moment. I found out my friend is friend with a guy--a REAL guy--named Tsukasa!!!! Not the same kanji, but you gotta realize, Tsukasa is NOT a common name in Japan. I think the name came from the meaning behind the kanji, which means "to govern", because Tsukasa IS the head of the Doumyouji Corp eventually.

4. To get back to topic.. well, this is gonna take a while. But give me ten minutes to finish this.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 29th, '07, 00:38

Location filming report! from the official page.

Before you click on the spoiler tag, understand 2 (two) things.

1. I would normally post this on jLand, but since I'm in the middle of a move, this is an exception. This is not going to continue for the next three months. Eventually you will have to go to jLand (its new site) yourself to get these info.

2. NO COPYING. This is my new rule. I don't want to see this leaving here. It stays in this post ONLY. (the only exception is, I'll be moving it to jLand after the new site is running.)
First Day -- June 10
It took them 8 hours to fly from Japan to... Vancuver!
A total of 23 people including Inoue Mao-chan spent 4 days and 6 nights on this location filming.
There was no filming on the first day, so they split into hotel-searching group and location-hunting group. Mao-chan was in the hotel-searching group, and the first thing they did was go to a restaurant nearby. Everyone shared pasta and pizzas. Later, it was free time so people went to supermarkets and other places.

At night, the location-hunting group came back and everyone ate dinner together at a Chinese restaurant called Kirin (Giraffe). Everyone gave a toast for tomorrow's location filming. One of the dishes was some sort of crab, kind of like crab kimchi [ a korean food that I couldn't find the English for ]. It was really hard to eat, but it was so funny seeing Mao-chan struggling with it that it helped brightened up the atmosphere.

Not only are there 17 hours difference between Vancuver and Japan, the sun is still up even after 9pm, so the first day was really long. It seemed like all they did was eat, but let's hope they do well on tomorrow's location filming!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 29th, '07, 00:51

lsqB wrote:Location filming report! from the official page.

Before you click on the spoiler tag, understand 2 (two) things.

1. I would normally post this on jLand, but since I'm in the middle of a move, this is an exception. This is not going to continue for the next three months. Eventually you will have to go to jLand (its new site) yourself to get these info.

2. NO COPYING. This is my new rule. I don't want to see this leaving here. It stays in this post ONLY. (the only exception is, I'll be moving it to jLand after the new site is running.)
First Day -- June 10
It took them 8 hours to fly from Japan to... Vancuver!
A total of 23 people including Inoue Mao-chan spent 4 days and 6 nights on this location filming.
There was no filming on the first day, so they split into hotel-searching group and location-hunting group. Mao-chan was in the hotel-searching group, and the first thing they did was go to a restaurant nearby. Everyone shared pasta and pizzas. Later, it was free time so people went to supermarkets and other places.

At night, the location-hunting group came back and everyone ate dinner together at a Chinese restaurant called Kirin (Giraffe). Everyone gave a toast for tomorrow's location filming. One of the dishes was some sort of crab, kind of like crab kimchi [ a korean food that I couldn't find the English for ]. It was really hard to eat, but it was so funny seeing Mao-chan struggling with it that it helped brightened up the atmosphere.

Not only are there 17 hours difference between Vancuver and Japan, the sun is still up even after 9pm, so the first day was really long. It seemed like all they did was eat, but let's hope they do well on tomorrow's location filming!!
Thanks for the translation! :)

Absolutely!! I think Yuta is "adorkable". Ahahaha. During that ProDai scene when he stuffed Tsuru some caviar in the last episode, I giggled like mad. He's great at these comedic scenes. It looked completely natural to him. *lol*

Hmm. And yes, his triple Monday 9:00pm timeslot dramas are getting on a few people though, but I think they are just great chances to shoot up the acting alley. :P

Oguri Shun is SUPER old, which is why - even though he definitely has the looks to go with the Sano character - I'm a little iffy on Hana Kimi, but I think he picked this one because he's finally a lead character in a drama, especially a securely successful one at that.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 01:01

wow! thank you for the tranlsations! :w00t: :w00t: it begins... hehe! it's from the official site?

but for some reason this drama doesn't get promoted a lot ne? or is it just me? :unsure:

i can't get sick of yuuta coz i've never really watched any of his dramas so this will be a first! refreshing cast i might add XD

i hope yuuta can show off his acting skills finally here.

yeah i was kinda surpised shun was picked haha! it hought it would be ryo but i think he can pull it off. he is a good actor!

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 29th, '07, 01:20

yep it's from the official site. Mmm... Fuji isn't very good at coding Firefox-friendly websites.
The navigation is also kind of confusing too. You have to click on the big red dot that says Special, which takes you to a mostly gray page. It's the blue-ish colored one at the bottom right. Click on that, and you should be able to see the original text. Unfortunately Fuji doesn't post pics up like TBS did ._.

I think the person that's the most sick from the triple mon-9 drama is himself. He's playing the supporting actor three times. I mean, he doesn't fit the brother role as well as the other guy... (I'll remember his name eventually. Don't worry ^^; ) but it's kind of sad that his career isn't changing very much...

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 01:26

yeah i kinda get confused too XD but i think i saw the picture. :-) thanks!

yeah, kinda feel bad for him... but at least he's getting there? i think? XD in a world full of johnny's it is tough. i just hope he gets lots of screentime with mao XD

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 01:45

thanks to jun1346799 mao-inoue.com

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 29th, '07, 05:05

lsqB wrote:I'm too tired to bother with quoting/unquoting people

1. Yes, Oguri Shun is WAAAAY too old in my book. That's one of the reason for my urk-ness. Well, Abe is 10^10 older so Oguri wasn't -too- bad in HYD. but by himself? no thanks.

2. Mao-chan and her relationship theories. I'm not going to speculate. I'm not going to touch with a ten-foot pole this time. I'm done with inexistent celebrity gossip. Sorry.

3. Complete off topic, but I've just had the most insane moment. I found out my friend is friend with a guy--a REAL guy--named Tsukasa!!!! Not the same kanji, but you gotta realize, Tsukasa is NOT a common name in Japan. I think the name came from the meaning behind the kanji, which means "to govern", because Tsukasa IS the head of the Doumyouji Corp eventually.

4. To get back to topic.. well, this is gonna take a while. But give me ten minutes to finish this.
why does people like to trash talk about other actors that they dont like....if u dont like Oguri just dont watch his drama...no need to mention he is old or other stupid thing....for me he still look young and fit the sano character...maybe his hair need to be a little shorter...Oguri is great actor and deserve to finally be a lead....i dont know why u have to be so againts him just bcoz he bcome rui...if there is no love triangle in hyd the story would be boring....i like this thread when it just talking about First Kiss, Yuta and Mao but not when u comparing the FK n HK actors....
n wow i totally forgot bout Tokyo Tower eventhough i also watch that...look like triple time in a row...i hope the 4th time he will become the lead :thumright:

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jun 29th, '07, 06:22

heh? wth with everybody AGREEing Oguri Shun is OLD? wha'?
bad hair? whaaa'?
I tot this is the FK thread.. hmm...
and i'm not even a Shun fan. hmmm...
i guess a hord of Shunkerbell fangirls will come weilding pitchforks any moment now.

oooooo... Mao looking gorgeous. thanks yamapinku-rabu for the pics

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 29th, '07, 07:04

I actually thought Jun was also a little "old" to play Tsukasa (well the Tsukasa as a college freshman) in HanaDan 2. It's fine, because that the drama never really pressed how young Tsukasa was supposed to be. It's not really the casting's fault, more like the inherent problems with doing good manga adaptation. And this is where Meteor Garden and really a lot of Taiwanese dramas have the right idea. For a live action adaptation, it's a good idea to "age" the characters into college, because the actors can then underline the emotional reality of often very broad plots.

Shun's 24 so it's still alright for him to play a teen part. It's just that at 24, especially one with a quiet, serious style like Shun, it's get more difficult to sell him as a 15-17 year old high school kid. Heck, I really felt that way when I was watching ProDai -- everybody looked well too old for high school, but as that story moved into college, everything felt right.

Still totally looking forward to Hana Kimi. And First Kiss of course.

My hunch is Yuuta's role will be pretty good in this show. He may be the "3rd wheel", but he's still central to the "second kiss." Or, uhm, at least I hope so. I also assume Yuuta will be more part of the "serious" dramatic aspect of the story. As the story gets more serious, expect some tear-duct inducing Yuutamotion! :D

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 07:19

My hunch is Yuuta's role will be pretty good in this show. He may be the "3rd wheel", but he's still central to the "second kiss." Or, uhm, at least I hope so. I also assume Yuuta will be more part of the "serious" dramatic aspect of the story. As the story gets more serious, expect some tear-duct inducing Yuutamotion!
i'm kinda sure now there's nothing between mao and ito's character or else i'd be :crazy:

haha and i really wanna see yuuta's acting now. XD

belleza

Post by belleza » Jun 29th, '07, 07:33

i'm kinda sure now there's nothing between mao and ito's character or else i'd be
As a veteran of Korean dramas, I can testify that it's pretty easy to accept. Once you've drunk enough soju and pondered whether "oppa" really means, hey it's all lovey dovey!! :lol :blink :crazy: :goggle: :alcoholic:

I wonder how much of FK will be initially shot in Hongcouvah. The beautiful scenery (i.e. trees, soft focus sunlight) in the 1st episode looks very much like that setting.
You know, I'm kinda obsessed over Mao's clothes for this show. It looks like summer clothes, but the intricate patterns seem like fall wear. Is this the "American' style as interpreted by the Japanese, or is this how they wear summertime?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 29th, '07, 09:52

i'm really very iffy about that... i knwo kdramas love those kinds storylines but :crazy: :crazy: no! and i want mao-yuuta haha XD

i dunno about the style though... but it's really cute and refreshing! maybe that'swhat japanese wear during summer. :scratch:

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 29th, '07, 21:19

Salz wrote:
lsqB wrote:I'm too tired to bother with quoting/unquoting people

why does people like to trash talk about other actors that they dont like....if u dont like Oguri just dont watch his drama...no need to mention he is old or other stupid thing....for me he still look young and fit the sano character...maybe his hair need to be a little shorter...Oguri is great actor and deserve to finally be a lead....i dont know why u have to be so againts him just bcoz he bcome rui...if there is no love triangle in hyd the story would be boring....i like this thread when it just talking about First Kiss, Yuta and Mao but not when u comparing the FK n HK actors....
I don't think she was necessarily trashing him. She (?) was trashing the people who casted him into HYD2 more like...
lsqB wrote:I think the person that's the most sick from the triple mon-9 drama is himself. He's playing the supporting actor three times. I mean, he doesn't fit the brother role as well as the other guy... (I'll remember his name eventually. Don't worry ^^; ) but it's kind of sad that his career isn't changing very much...
Yeah! I agreed. I was thinking that after Swing Girls or even after NANA, he would get better roles, but he didn't get much other roles afterwards. Let's hope FK will do it for him. He even got a ton of new films out earlier this year too, but that didn't work out. Sigh~ Yesh, it must be tough to be an actor among all these JE boy leads.

Haha, I like the costume designing for this drama, FK, so far. :) It looks colourful. :)

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jun 29th, '07, 21:49

Interesting that this drama is billed as a romantic comedy, and the PV certainly makes it seem so.

But I can't help but wonder if Mao-chan's character will die in the end.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 29th, '07, 21:54

ladymurasaki wrote:Interesting that this drama is billed as a romantic comedy, and the PV certainly makes it seem so.

i hope not.. that'll be sad.. and i dont like sad dramas.. :cry: :cry: but i wanna see yuta/mao scenes :lol

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jun 29th, '07, 23:21

kozumifan wrote:
ladymurasaki wrote:Interesting that this drama is billed as a romantic comedy, and the PV certainly makes it seem so.

i hope not.. that'll be sad.. and i dont like sad dramas.. :cry: :cry: but i wanna see yuta/mao scenes :lol
That's exactly my feeling. I also want to watch just because I really like Mao-chan. She is unique and quite talented, I think. When I first heard about this drama, I was sort of skeptical because of the "uncurable disease" angle. But after seeing the PV and seeing her in action, I'm really, really looking forward to the drama.

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 30th, '07, 00:11

I agree with ladymurasaki. I don't like the incurable disease aspect, but after seeing the ads I'm feeling a bit better about this show and can't wait for it to start.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 30th, '07, 03:05

^ i am excited to see everyon'es peformance in First Kiss!

mao-chan in hanetobi!!! pictures under spoiler tag

for july 4

site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/hanetobi/index2.html

thanks to jun1346799 of mao-inoue.com

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 30th, '07, 03:12

IsqB these are some of the related stuff to hanetobi :P

2007年7月4日 19:57-20:54
「はねるのトびら オシャレ魔女アブandチェンジ」

★『オシャレ魔女アブandチェンジ』に井上真央が登場!
 アブ(虻川美穂子)と、簡単な言葉のゲームをして、負けるとアブの私服と交換しなければならないルールの「アブandチェンジ」に、月9初主演と現在、最も旬な女優・井上真央が登場!! 井上本人が、アブと対戦したいと志願して実現した一戦。番組初となる対戦相手からの挑戦状に、アブの闘志に火がついた。事前に問題予想して練習してきたと明かし、このために買った全身お気に入りの洋服を着て気合十分!! 「子役上がりの生意気な女は大嫌い」とアブも息巻く!! アブ苦戦の大接戦の展開に!! 井上vsアブの勝負の行方は!?

2007年7月4日 19:57-20:54
「はねるのトびら オシャレ魔女アブandチェンジ」

今回オシャレ魔女の館にやってきたのは井上真央。
今まで幾多の芸能人をダマして誘き寄せていたオシャレ魔女に
なんと挑戦状を叩き付けた井上真央!
道場破りで来ただけあって、1回戦からアブを容赦なく追いつめる真央。
アブ絶体絶命の大ピンチに!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 30th, '07, 03:16

for 食わず嫌い (?)

mao and itoh

there's another special diary out on the official site
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/first-kiss/spe_ ... ary02.html

thanks to Satsuki7 of mao-inoue.com

sorry for the triple posts XD

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 30th, '07, 03:31

Thanks Yama. Let me give more info on these promos.

July 5, Tonneruzu's Kuwazu Girai feat. Inoue & Ito.
Tonneruzu is an old band/comedians.
Kuwazu Girai means "food you hate even before you've tried it."
So basically what happens is, they give four pieces of food to the guests. Three of them are their favorite, and one is the food they just can't stand. They will proceed to eat all four, and the others have to guess which one is their least favorite food.

captions--
LOL the private secrets of the two hottest actors! Inoue Mao vs. Ito Hideaki
Last edited by lsqB on Jun 30th, '07, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 30th, '07, 03:45

And Haneru no Tobira, also airing July 4.

I don't think I'll have time to translate the two articles (or necessarily think they're interesting enough to be translated) tonight. Let me think about it tonight ^^'

but it seems HnT ranked 6th in "the show parents least want to show their kids"

Basically, there's a word game and if Mao-chan loses, she'll have to switch clothes (in her personal closet) with Abu. In the past, Pretty Witch Abu has used this way to trick many celebrities of their clothes, but this time, Mao-chan challenged Abu herself. And Abu says (probably to try and raise viewer's rating) "I hate child actors who has risen to stardom!"

...I think I just translated the article without meaning to :scratch:

for the second behind-the-scene... :whistling: heheheh I'll spill it tomorrow.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 30th, '07, 04:06

^ thanks so much Lily XD

the kuwaza girai i think i've watched one with pi on it. XD

mao in seventeen mag

表紙*撮影ウラ話

みんなをなごませるようなふわっとした雰囲気でスタジオに入ってきた真央ちゃん。いざ撮影が始まると、強い目力でみんな真央ちゃんにクギヅケに。合間のインタビューでは、飲み物を飲むのが速いことや、家の近所でも迷っちゃう弱点など、意外すぎる素顔を爆笑トークで明かしてくれたよ。くわしくは本誌 P139~のClose-upを熟読してね。

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 30th, '07, 04:16

just an article where there will be a model who's gonna be a guest in first kiss.

【2007/06/30】マリエがびしょ濡れ!月9「ファースト・キス」で女優デビュー

マリエがびしょ濡れ!月9「ファースト・キス」で女優デビュー

いきなり水をぶっかけられるという衝撃の女優デビューを飾ったマリエ(右は劇団ひとり、左は阿部サダヲ)

世界に自宅を5軒持つ“セレドル”タレント、マリエ(20)が7月9日スタートのフジテレビ系ドラマ「ファースト・キス」(月曜後9・0)で女優デビューすることが29日、分かった。

マリエは「モデル、マリエ」という本人役で第1話に出演。主演、井上真央(20)が演じる難病の少女の兄でカメラアシスタント役の伊藤英明(31)に、水しぶきをかけられる設定だ。初挑戦でいきなりびしょ濡れになるという厳しい展開だが、体を張った演技を披露した。

カメラマンアシスタント役の伊藤やメーキャップアーティスト役の劇団ひとり(30)、スタイリスト役の阿部サダヲ(37)とも絡んで堂々とわたりあい、大きなNGも出さず上々のデビューとなった。

このほど収録を終えてマリエは、「リハーサルが何度もあったり、モデルより大変でした。難しかったけど、周囲のおかげで楽しくできました」と安堵の表情。「あまり役者向きじゃないかな」と自己評価は辛めだが、すでに別のドラマ出演も内定するなど、活躍の場が広がっていきそうだ。

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 30th, '07, 06:00

yamapinku-rabu wrote:According to the online TV schedule, Inoue Mao, Ito Hideaki, Hiraoka Yuta, Matsuyuki Yasuko, Abe Sadayo and Gekidan Hitori will be in Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival ~ Summer Bowling which airs on Fuji TV from 9.00 pm to 11.18 pm on 2 July.

Schedule

Found the official site: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/0702bowling/index.html

Doesn't say much, but wow, a drool-worthy cast for sure. Tamayama Tetsuji anybody? ;)

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jun 30th, '07, 15:34

okay, here's the translation for the second day--
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/06/29/f ... ver-day-2/
wow that's a long url -.-

17mag:
when filming started, everyone kept staring at Mao-chan. During the interview in between the shots, she talked about how she drinks really fast, how she gets lost even in her own neighbhorhood, etc. See p.139.
anyone want to scan the interview for me? ^_~

about the new debuting actress
Marie is a celebrity who holds 5 houses across the world. She's going to debut as an actress in the upcoming m9 drama, FK, and the first thing that happens to her is, she gets water dumped on her by Ito. she doesn't make many mistakes.
According to Marie after the filming, "we rehearsed the scene so many times, it was harder than modeling. Maybe I wasn't meant to be an actress..."
However, she already has other dramas lined up as well.
mmmm....interesting.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 30th, '07, 17:08

wow, so many goodies!!!!!!

thank you lsqB and yamapinku-rabu, youre the best!!!!!

:heart: First Kiss Countdown: 8 Days :heart:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 1st, '07, 01:26

thanks Lily!!!!!!! i hope we can find HQ scans of magazine interviews next time XD

credits: mao-inoue.com

some magazine scans.

wow 8 more days eh? i remember it was 20+ days before XD

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 1st, '07, 13:31

first kiss has 12 epsiodes! yay! :lol :lol

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 1st, '07, 15:43

yamapinku-rabu, thanks for informing on the episodes, i really really really wanted to know, was going crazy over that! YEAH! 3 whole months of First Kiss!

:heart: First Kiss Countdown: 7 Days :heart:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 2nd, '07, 04:34

yep i was happy to see that it will have 12 episodes! more first kiss! XD

staff diary from mao's official site!
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/diary.html

Mao attended the recording of Oda Kazumasa's recording of the title track for First Kiss a few days earlier, and it turns out that Matsu Takako sang in the chorus.

On the left, scripts from the first two episodes of First Kiss.

Additionally, Inoue Mao will appear as a guest on the variety show IQ Sappuri, on Fuji TV 7 July 19:00 - 19:57

all credits to jade_frost @ soompi

wow, mao met her favorite singer ne!

jaymes

Post by jaymes » Jul 2nd, '07, 04:58

Wow, 12 episodes? That's gonna be what three full months of First Kiss then? Thank u for the additional info, yamapinku-rabu.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 2nd, '07, 05:12

sorry that's just a misunderstanding..the ratings table always has 12 episodes in the beginning. hopefully First Kiss will be that good that it will have 12 episodes, but no announcement has been released yet. it will be safe to assume that it will have 11 episodes.:)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 2nd, '07, 05:22

wahaha sorry for the misunderstanding! i thought it was 12 because of the table! thanks marienella for clearing that up! XD

sorry again!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 2nd, '07, 09:56

thanks to rosierain of mao-inoue.com

anyone know what show this is? :unsure:

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 2nd, '07, 10:02

thanks to rosierain of mao-inoue.com

anyone know what show this is? :unsure:
i think the show is mentore g with tokio

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 2nd, '07, 12:03

yamapinku-rabu wrote:yep i was happy to see that it will have 12 episodes! more first kiss! XD

staff diary from mao's official site!
http://www.mao-inoue.jp/diary.html

Mao attended the recording of Oda Kazumasa's recording of the title track for First Kiss a few days earlier, and it turns out that Matsu Takako sang in the chorus.

On the left, scripts from the first two episodes of First Kiss.

Additionally, Inoue Mao will appear as a guest on the variety show IQ Sappuri, on Fuji TV 7 July 19:00 - 19:57

all credits to jade_frost @ soompi

wow, mao met her favorite singer ne!
where on the website does it say 12 episodes?

Matsu Takako had worked with Mao before, when Mao was still a child actor.

and this diary is confusing... It seems like Mao's managers are writing this >.>

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 2nd, '07, 14:33