[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 09:27

melonyhappy wrote:
XiaoPauli wrote:Hmm...I haven't seen the person's subs, and I have nothing against that person. But I've always been biased towards subs worked on by a group. Their translations tend to be more accurate, more localized, and usually include useful notes.

Just as most people demand a quality story, they should also demand quality translations of those stories. It makes sense, right? :P That's why I refused to watch D3C3PTIONx's subs (I think they're pretty bad) for the TW Hana Kimi and prefer the far superior SUBlimes subs of it (but then, I myself really don't need English subs for TW shows...).

After all, a story is only as good as its translation if you don't know the original language. I'm more than happy to wait an extra week for the SARS translation.
I watched both softsubs. I think arashivox and Kai200X subs are pretty good. Correct grammer.. but I don't understand Jpn so i don't know how accurate they are (but both subs were very similar so i think they're accurate).
I prefer Kai200X cuz it's more accurate english for me ^__^ well just my opinion....

yay Happy 141 !!! :cheers:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 12th, '07, 09:40

does the subs out or not yet :scratch:
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_lover on Jul 12th, '07, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 09:47

aww I hoped that when I'd wake up there would be subs *is getting desperate* ugh I have no life :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 09:56

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:does the subs out or not yet :scratch:
Check soompi, there's someone who subbed it :)

BTW, dun't ask such question again, subbers will get annoyed u know, they're working really hard for us, little patience/respect is what we should have for them :salut:

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Jul 12th, '07, 10:16

jojochan wrote:aww I hoped that when I'd wake up there would be subs *is getting desperate* ugh I have no life :P
you and me both... it's 3am already and i'm still camping around for the next subs ><. arghz, look what hana kimi has done to me! (but at the same time i bow to thee XD)... omg that just rhymed... *dies*

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 12th, '07, 10:47

Nomanymore wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:does the subs out or not yet :scratch:
Check soompi, there's someone who subbed it :)

BTW, dun't ask such question again, subbers will get annoyed u know, they're working really hard for us, little patience/respect is what we should have for them :salut:
I know sorry :unsure: :cry:

CcROAWR

Post by CcROAWR » Jul 12th, '07, 10:51

thanks nomanymore! i screamed BANZAI when i found it.

my dad was looking at me strangely. xD hope he doesnt think his daughter is insane

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 11:26

Nomanymore wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Wow I cant believe some people watch this show with their mums, thats kinda cool but I could never imagine doing it with my mum!
me neither, my mom never watches these thing with me, she like old Kdrama, ones that makes u cry .... like this :cry:

^^;
haha your mom's like my mom lolz.. Only thing is she seldom cry but whenever I watch with her I go :sleeping:

Subs really make ALOT of difference. For one, Sano isn't as indifferent to Mizuki as he would like to show.
Especially when they were chatting by the field. Sano actually talked about his fears in front of someone he just met. That means something right? I always believe in fate and think that you rarely get to meet someone who you can really speak from the bottom of your heart so it's nice to think that Sano feels that kind of connection with Mizuki. Yataa!! :)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 11:32

Especially when they were chatting by the field. Sano actually talked about his fears in front of someone he just met. That means something right? I always believe in fate and think that you rarely get to meet someone who you can really speak from the bottom of your heart so it's nice to think that Sano feels that kind of connection with Mizuki. Yataa!! :)
[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean, I think its nice too, maybe a little unbelieviable but plays on your romantic side so you cant help enjoying it and believing it could happen to you too. (If only it would happen with shun huh?)

Im a little surprised I was away from the computer for like 7 hours and this forum only grew one page! What happened??So far this forum has been growing like a house on fire!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 12th, '07, 11:48

what is soompi ???? :scratch: :scratch:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jul 12th, '07, 11:53

no subz till now :(

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 11:54

Yorokobi wrote:
I know exactly what you mean, I think its nice too, maybe a little unbelieviable but plays on your romantic side so you cant help enjoying it and believing it could happen to you too. (If only it would happen with shun huh?)

Im a little surprised I was away from the computer for like 7 hours and this forum only grew one page! What happened??So far this forum has been growing like a house on fire!
I think after all, everyone has a life LoL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 11:56

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:what is soompi ???? :scratch: :scratch:
It's a forum :roll search on google, I'm not sure if I had right to post it here...

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 12:13

I know exactly what you mean, I think its nice too, maybe a little unbelievable but plays on your romantic side so you cant help enjoying it and believing it could happen to you too. (If only it would happen with shun huh?)
haha yea but I'm not that greedy, Shun's way way way out of my league. At least let me meet someone that i can feel that doki doki feeling for gosh.

Ahaha wow I think I'm watching Hana kimi for the what.. um.. 7th time? lolz and everytime I watch i notice something new. and I just noticed the BG music when Sano and Mizuki kissed kinda remind me of animals on a savannah plain ahaha :scratch:
And i think up till now, the person who understands Sano most is Yuu's character. Sometimes your enemy can be your best friend eh?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 12:17

^ yeah u never know, but ennemy is still ennemy, I was hoping that he'll carry Mizuki on his shoulder or sthing LoL

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jul 12th, '07, 12:18

i think inpatient users should be banned :@@!!

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 12th, '07, 12:45

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:what is soompi ???? :scratch: :scratch:
OSL, I PM'd you with the link.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 12:46

lol if so, I think half of users will be .
Everyone is impatient, jsut that one shows it on face, the others nope.
Last edited by Nomanymore on Jul 12th, '07, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 12:46

Nomanymore wrote:^ yeah u never know, but ennemy is still ennemy, I was hoping that he'll carry Mizuki on his shoulder or sthing LoL
I was hoping he would too xD. But there's still time.
Is it just me or was Oscar wearing a Bettlejuice(sp?) suit in the exorcism scene?

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 12th, '07, 12:51

com on guys-only 8 more pages to go!!!! lol you can do it..so far its been interesting to read what you guys have been going on bout, maan I need a life!!! PeAce out 8)

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 12:52

shaay wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ yeah u never know, but ennemy is still ennemy, I was hoping that he'll carry Mizuki on his shoulder or sthing LoL
I was hoping he would too xD. But there's still time.
Is it just me or was Oscar wearing a Bettlejuice(sp?) suit in the exorcism scene?
what's a Bettlejuice?
Oscar is so weird. Is his head suppose to turn 360 degrees around? Wouldn't his head break alr?

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 12th, '07, 13:03

Beetlejuice as in the film Beetlejuice?

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 12th, '07, 13:04

lol beetlejuice is the main character in the classic Hollywood film called Beetlejuice. Oooo, I know what you mean-though I've yet to see that ep!

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 13:08

Yes, that's exactly what I meant namedx!!!
Guh, couldn't get a better picture of Oscar.
And here is Beetlejuice!

I love how the writers seem to be spoofing The Exorcists and many other well known horror films in this scene it's just a crack-up. But then again Dorm 3 are the drama enthusiasts.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 13:15

still no subs out.. and im still dloading the raw... aaaaargh!!! my computer is too darn slowwwwwwww.....!!!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 13:18

furransu wrote:i think inpatient users should be banned :@@!!

what's an inpatient user???

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 12th, '07, 13:57

this thread definitely the fastest ever thread i ever read and i have to update every hour to read all ur comment if not i will never catch up....it just 2ep n already almost 150pg.....im so crazy over this drama...hope next ep will bcome more interesting n Nakatsu will score his goal n Sano will found out soon n change his attitude towards Mizuki

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 12th, '07, 14:00

biniBningPunkista wrote:

An inpatient user is like an impatient user, but worse! :P
Nomanymore wrote:
I might have to disagree about the statement about everyone being impatient due to semantics. There's actually a difference between impatience and eagerness.

* Eagerness implies looking forward to something, which has a positive connotation. Numerous people in this thread has this trait (not me though, I'm fairweather to the series and can wait without care). It's completely all right to display eagerness in this thread.

* Impatience implies an uncomfortable level of intolerance to waiting, which has a negative connotation. A select number of individuals has this trait, and it comes with the added burden of immaturity. While banning them is a bit extreme, the feeling against them is very understandable. People who have been showing impatience in this thread...well, they're basically pathetic. :lol

Like spam, it's best to ignore these impatient people. I'm pretty sure there's some circle in hell reserved for them. :P

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 14:14

XiaoPauli wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

An inpatient user is like an impatient user, but worse! :P
Nomanymore wrote:
I might have to disagree about the statement about everyone being impatient due to semantics. There's actually a difference between impatience and eagerness.

* Eagerness implies looking forward to something, which has a positive connotation. Numerous people in this thread has this trait (not me though, I'm fairweather to the series and can wait without care). It's completely all right to display eagerness in this thread.

* Impatience implies an uncomfortable level of intolerance to waiting, which has a negative connotation. A select number of individuals has this trait, and it comes with the added burden of immaturity. While banning them is a bit extreme, the feeling against them is very understandable. People who have been showing impatience in this thread...well, they're basically pathetic. :lol

Like spam, it's best to ignore these impatient people. I'm pretty sure there's some circle in hell reserved for them. :P
wahaha... you used dictionary terms.. cool. :D

HauntedHeart

Post by HauntedHeart » Jul 12th, '07, 14:15

here is a pic of the guy that will be playing Sano'a brother, Shin.

his name is Daito Shunsuke.
i think he even looks a bit like Oguri Shun.
Last edited by HauntedHeart on Jul 12th, '07, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 12th, '07, 14:19

omg he really has Shun's eyes :o amazing!

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 12th, '07, 14:28

Eagerness implies looking forward to something, which has a positive connotation. Numerous people in this thread has this trait (not me though, I'm fairweather to the series and can wait without care). It's completely all right to display eagerness in this thread.

* Impatience implies an uncomfortable level of intolerance to waiting, which has a negative connotation. A select number of individuals has this trait, and it comes with the added burden of immaturity. While banning them is a bit extreme, the feeling against them is very understandable. People who have been showing impatience in this thread...well, they're basically pathetic
Lol I like the way you broke that down for the rest of us! Clever use of semantics in order to define those of us who use D-addicts, I can assure you all that out the two categories I definitely belong in the former-lol honest!!! :whistling:

PeAce out

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 12th, '07, 14:38

HauntedHeart wrote:here is a pic of the guy that will be playing Sano'a brother, Shin.

i like him a lot...he is so cute....look like this is his reunion with Maki again after Nobuta....look forward for his appearance

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 12th, '07, 14:58

Just watched episode 2 with subs(gonna watch it again when Kai200x release his subs).
And it was amazing.
First of all, Shun kissed Maki AND Toma in the end. It was so cute how Toma became jealous because he didnt want Shun to kiss Maki : D!!
Also it was so funny how Toma always became confused whenever he saw or touched Maki hahah.
The doctor supported Maki in the end and thats a good thang.
I really thought Toma gonna kiss Maki in the end but no, seems both will kiss in episode 3.
Also it seems Maki's brother will try to get Maki back in the next episode.
The most thing what is bothering me is: why the heck is Maki in episode 3 dressed like a girl and it seems Shun will be suspicious about Maki. In the end of the preview he says "Onna?" what means "Woman". Either he finds out or he will be suspicious about her.
And that is really bothering me.
This is quiet too early.. everything is going so fast.
I really hope that he ONLY will be suspicious about Maki.
Somehow I dont want him to know.. not yet.

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 15:05

shaay wrote:Yes, that's exactly what I meant namedx!!!
Guh, couldn't get a better picture of Oscar.
And here is Beetlejuice!

I love how the writers seem to be spoofing The Exorcists and many other well known horror films in this scene it's just a crack-up. But then again Dorm 3 are the drama enthusiasts.
haha ok I haven't watched Beetlejuice so thanks for the explanation. Tt's a pretty good picture of Oscar :w00t: That IS the suit now that you've provided the pictures. :)

Daito Shunsuke... Actually it's his 2nd reunion with Maki. He was in Nobuta and also in Teppan Shoujo as a guest star in episode 4. But in both series he hadn't actually had direct contact with Maki. He's cute tho. I hope both of them get to really act together... if you know what I mean.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 15:34

MiIiyah wrote:Just watched episode 2 with subs(gonna watch it again when Kai200x release his subs).
And it was amazing.
First of all, Shun kissed Maki AND Toma in the end. It was so cute how Toma became jealous because he didnt want Shun to kiss Maki : D!!
Also it was so funny how Toma always became confused whenever he saw or touched Maki hahah.
I really thought Toma gonna kiss Maki in the end but no, seems both will kiss in episode 3.
The most thing what is bothering me is: why the heck is Maki in episode 3 dressed like a girl and it seems Shun will be suspicious about Maki. In the end of the preview he says "Onna?" what means "Woman". Either he finds out or he will be suspicious about her.
LoL I thought what fans are waiting for, becuz many complaint that Sano doesn't know Mizuki's identity yet!! argh, this way or other I dun't care becuz the drama doesn't follow the manga anyways...
What bothers me is that Sano
told Mizuki to disappear in the preview... why ? .. it's so mean... argh, she left everything to come back for you!! :cussing:

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Jul 12th, '07, 15:37

Nomanymore, thank you so much for putting this on Veoh. I tried and tried to download the torrent, but it was so slow, I just couldn't wait for 19 days for the whole thing to end up on my computer! So, I really, really appreciate what you did.

This episode sort of surprised me and I enjoyed it, though I gather that the plot line isn't following the manga.
I was surpried that it included some story about Sano not running any more due to an injury incurred by "saving" Mizuki from hooligans in America (and, yes, just how many times have we seen American hooligans?).

I wonder if the writers did this to give the story some "depth," so Mizuki isn't just a crazed girl with a massive crush. In other words, the writers wanted to show that she had a good and serious reason for flying off to Japan--to save Sano's career. I guess maybe they didn't have faith in the original premise of the story. And it makes the whole thing a bit more HYD-like--the love of a good woman saves a moody young man . . .

Some notes.

I loved how Mizuki looked in her red dress. A combination of styling, very subtle makeup and acting actually made her look passably like a boy in a girl's dress. Mizuki is so cute, this scene could have been really hard to pull off.

I love the role of the dog in the show. He keeps coming to everyone's rescue at very important moments. So cute!

I liked that the evil doctor turned out to be so human in the end. This is something that I think J-doramas do well--characters will suddenly turn into something you don't expect when you least expect it. But it doesn't feel forced or ridiculous. His character switch felt very believable to me, and I love how he curtsied to Mizuki out in the audience.

And the next episode looks quite exciting--Sano finally knows the truth for sure.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 15:37

HauntedHeart wrote:here is a pic of the guy that will be playing Sano'a brother, Shin.

aya, they put him in it !! yay , he's cute, that's good lol

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 12th, '07, 15:44

good, at least they got shin right... because shizuki was.... no comment...

ahahahha this thread grinded to a halt yesterday huh... so it wasn't just me.. d-addicts WAS down yesterday XD

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 15:56

lunargen wrote:good, at least they got shin right... because shizuki was.... no comment...

ahahahha this thread grinded to a halt yesterday huh... so it wasn't just me.. d-addicts WAS down yesterday XD
haha glad I'm not the only person who has something against casting of shizuki lolz. This is after all ikemen paradise. What is a
not so ikemen person doing inside there?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 16:04

^ I think people should stop judging just by appearance.. becuz I luve this actor, he has a look & not that old, what's most important is he can act comedy perfectly !!! argh I dun't want to say much, but just wait & see !! me I'm really glad that's him ^___^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 16:12

ladymurasaki wrote:Nomanymore, thank you so much for putting this on Veoh. I tried and tried to download the torrent, but it was so slow, I just couldn't wait for 19 days for the whole thing to end up on my computer! So, I really, really appreciate what you did.

This episode sort of surprised me and I enjoyed it, though I gather that the plot line isn't following the manga.
I was surpried that it included some story about Sano not running any more due to an injury incurred by "saving" Mizuki from hooligans in America (and, yes, just how many times have we seen American hooligans?).

I wonder if the writers did this to give the story some "depth," so Mizuki isn't just a crazed girl with a massive crush. In other words, the writers wanted to show that she had a good and serious reason for flying off to Japan--to save Sano's career. I guess maybe they didn't have faith in the original premise of the story. And it makes the whole thing a bit more HYD-like--the love of a good woman saves a moody young man . . .

Some notes.

I loved how Mizuki looked in her red dress. A combination of styling, very subtle makeup and acting actually made her look passably like a boy in a girl's dress. Mizuki is so cute, this scene could have been really hard to pull off.

I love the role of the dog in the show. He keeps coming to everyone's rescue at very important moments. So cute!

I liked that the evil doctor turned out to be so human in the end. This is something that I think J-doramas do well--characters will suddenly turn into something you don't expect when you least expect it. But it doesn't feel forced or ridiculous. His character switch felt very believable to me, and I love how he curtsied to Mizuki out in the audience.

And the next episode looks quite exciting--Sano finally knows the truth for sure.
After watching the eps with subtitle, I really want to see how the script writer looks like, becuz he must be a genius.. At 1st I didn't understand much why all those changes, jsut after the part of the discussion between Mizuki & Umeda, everything is like gathering & coherent. The story becomes really touching.. it's not simply a cheesy, dreamy story where fangirl goes after an idol that she doesn't even know. To be honest I've had doubts before about all the change & twist, but at this moment I dun't have any anymore becuz now I see where the script writer wants to lead to..
I really hope every fan will feel the same way as me....

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 12th, '07, 16:21

Salz wrote:

i like him a lot...he is so cute....look like this is his reunion with Maki again after Nobuta....look forward for his appearance
what does he play in nobuta?i can't recall it :scratch:

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 12th, '07, 16:24

Nomanymore wrote:
ladymurasaki wrote:Nomanymore, thank you so much for putting this on Veoh. I tried and tried to download the torrent, but it was so slow, I just couldn't wait for 19 days for the whole thing to end up on my computer! So, I really, really appreciate what you did.

Some notes.

After watching the eps with subtitle, I really want to see how the script writer looks like, becuz he must be a genius.. At 1st I didn't understand much why all those changes, jsut after the part of the discussion between Mizuki & Umeda, everything is like gathering & coherent. The story becomes really touching.. it's not simply a cheesy, dreamy story where fangirl goes after an idol that she doesn't even know. To be honest I've had doubts before about all the change & twist, but at this moment I dun't have any anymore becuz now I see where the script writer wants to lead to..
nomanymore~
i always wanted to thank you for all the update news on your channel in veoh :D
just a quick question..would u upload thu subbed version using the sub from the forummer in soompi?
or will u be waiting for arashivox/kai200x?
just wondering.. 8)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 16:27

^ I've uploaded on crunchyroll, the 1st part is approved, the 2nd part is still approving ^__^

And I'm uploading part 2 on veoh, you can DL from there too becuz it's MQ that I uploaded ;)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 16:28

oo i didnt know the subs are out.. where can i find it?!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 16:29

^ On soompi forum :)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 16:32

oo.. can u give me the link??

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 12th, '07, 16:36

Nomanymore wrote:^ I've uploaded on crunchyroll, the 1st part is approved, the 2nd part is still approving ^__^

And I'm uploading part 2 on veoh, you can DL from there too becuz it's MQ that I uploaded ;)
woohaa..what a good news.. :D
thanx a lot..i'll keep supporting u all the way..eheeh

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 16:37

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 12th, '07, 16:39

thanks!! <33

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 16:39

Nomanymore wrote:^ I think people should stop judging just by appearance.. becuz I luve this actor, he has a look & not that old, what's most important is he can act comedy perfectly !!! argh I dun't want to say much, but just wait & see !! me I'm really glad that's him ^___^
ok yea I get what you mean. I've seen him acting in comedies as well, he is good with comedies but hmm ok nvm I've fallen into the trap of comparing with the manga again. sheesh... kkk *tries to get my mind back on track to watch this as an individual drama* I'll just read the manga for my ideal Shizuki. It's just... is it that hard to find someone who remotely resembles Maki?

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 16:40

YESS. I just watched the second episode with subs. Lmaoo. I'm seriously in love with Toma :D.
But the subber also translated the episode - Sano doesn't seem to like Mizuki very much... urgg. This is getting too weird. Oh well. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD EPISODE THEN BWHAHAH.
I love Clubbox. It's the fastest thing everrrrr :lol.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 16:41

nomanymore wrote:After watching the eps with subtitle, I really want to see how the script writer looks like, becuz he must be a genius.. At 1st I didn't understand much why all those changes, jsut after the part of the discussion between Mizuki & Umeda, everything is like gathering & coherent. The story becomes really touching.. it's not simply a cheesy, dreamy story where fangirl goes after an idol that she doesn't even know. To be honest I've had doubts before about all the change & twist, but at this moment I dun't have any anymore becuz now I see where the script writer wants to lead to..
I'm not sure about everybody else but I agree with you on that <b>nomanymore</b>. When I told my friends about this drama I gave the basic plot line of the manga, where she moves all the way from America so that she could attend an all boys school to be near her idol and they kind of rolled their eyes. They still watched it and love it but they have officially dubbed Mizuki as a stalker, albeit a very cute one >.<
They haven't seen the second episode yet but I know that they are definitely going to love it for the simple reason that, as you said, it makes what she does touching rather than cheesy and dreamy. What she did was a combination of admiration and also guilt (which as we all know can be a very powerful motivator) and I don't know about anybody else but that makes it all that more realistic (if only just a little) to me.

BTW, I was wondering if anyone could clarify what the exact rating of Episode 2 was. On the wiki page of drama page itself it says 16.8% but then on the list of Japanese dramas this season it says 16.4%. I was just wondering which one is the official one.
Last edited by shaay on Jul 12th, '07, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 16:48

Mentioning that the forum was down yesterday and i had th echat up...(Thou only talk to 2 other people...)

Well any i'm going to go watch hana-kimi if i can find it on crunchyroll....

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 12th, '07, 16:56

yattaa...
i can't believe my eyes now..i'm downloading ep 2 with subs from veoh..

@nomanymore
thanx a lot:)

ferine

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 16:58

Lol I've never thought of Mizuki as a stalker. But now that you've said it, I guess I have to admit her actions does resemble a stalker. Hoho.But now the drama makes her a credible good friend who's in Japan to repay a debt. Btw, if I'm not wrong, Umeda allowed Mizuki to stay because she's here to help Sano overcome his fears right? Doesn't that mean that if Sano takes up high jump again, Mizuki will have to leave? Hmm.. then what about the challenge Shizuka issued Sano? Going by the preview, he's not close to Mizuki enough to accept that challenge. So does that mean he won't high-jump but Mizuki won't be going back to America too? Hmm... I wonder how the scriptwriter will turn that around. Maybe there won't even be a challenge? Or maybe Shizuka keeps pestering Sano too and that's why he told Mizuki that she's a nuisance? Oh man so many unanswered questions until ep3. 5 more days to go!

Yea I noticed the discrepancy in ratings too. Maybe 16.8% is the regional rating and the national rating is 16.4%?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 16:59

MiIiyah wrote:Just watched episode 2 with subs(gonna watch it again when Kai200x release his subs).
And it was amazing.
where did you get the subs????

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 17:06

ferine wrote:Lol I've never thought of Mizuki as a stalker. But now that you've said it, I guess I have to admit her actions does resemble a stalker. Hoho.But now the drama makes her a credible good friend who's in Japan to repay a debt. Btw, if I'm not wrong, Umeda allowed Mizuki to stay because she's here to help Sano overcome his fears right? Doesn't that mean that if Sano takes up high jump again, Mizuki will have to leave? Hmm.. then what about the challenge Shizuka issued Sano? Going by the preview, he's not close to Mizuki enough to accept that challenge. So does that mean he won't high-jump but Mizuki won't be going back to America too? Hmm... I wonder how the scriptwriter will turn that around. Maybe there won't even be a challenge? Or maybe Shizuka keeps pestering Sano too and that's why he told Mizuki that she's a nuisance? Oh man so many unanswered questions until ep3. 5 more days to go!

Yea I noticed the discrepancy in ratings too. Maybe 16.8% is the regional rating and the national rating is 16.4%?
Dun't think too much, ur brain will explode LoL Jsut have faith in our amazing script writer, I believe he has a way that respond to all our expectations :-)

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 12th, '07, 17:06

yeah i cant find the sub too... can someone please please guide me on where the sub is for eps 2??

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 17:07

biniBningPunkista wrote:
And it was amazing.
you should read back some posts, eps 2 with sub is avail on crunchyroll, for softsub u can get it on soompi forum, or wait for Kai200X here.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 17:19

Nomanymore wrote:
ferine wrote:Lol I've never thought of Mizuki as a stalker. But now that you've said it, I guess I have to admit her actions does resemble a stalker. Hoho.But now the drama makes her a credible good friend who's in Japan to repay a debt. Btw, if I'm not wrong, Umeda allowed Mizuki to stay because she's here to help Sano overcome his fears right? Doesn't that mean that if Sano takes up high jump again, Mizuki will have to leave? Hmm.. then what about the challenge Shizuka issued Sano? Going by the preview, he's not close to Mizuki enough to accept that challenge. So does that mean he won't high-jump but Mizuki won't be going back to America too? Hmm... I wonder how the scriptwriter will turn that around. Maybe there won't even be a challenge? Or maybe Shizuka keeps pestering Sano too and that's why he told Mizuki that she's a nuisance? Oh man so many unanswered questions until ep3. 5 more days to go!

Dun't think too much, ur brain will explode LoL Jsut have faith in our amazing script writer, I believe he has a way that respond to all our expectations :-)
Seconds that.

And yeah, maybe you're right about that <b>ferine</b>, one being the regional and the other the national one. I'm just hoping that the one that counts most is the higher one :D

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 12th, '07, 17:19

hopefully when i wake up i can see the sub for eps 2 in d-addicts :D

now time to zzzz....

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 12th, '07, 17:20

For everyone who would like to know: I'm about 90% done, and hopefully by this afternoon I will release it. I might even skip work muhahahha.

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 12th, '07, 17:23

Kai200X wrote:For everyone who would like to know: I'm about 90% done, and hopefully by this afternoon I will release it. I might even skip work muhahahha.
wahh Kai !! u the best !!! :wub: :thumright: Ganbatte !!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 17:25

phenally wrote:
Kai200X wrote:For everyone who would like to know: I'm about 90% done, and hopefully by this afternoon I will release it. I might even skip work muhahahha.
wahh Kai !! u the best !!! :wub: :thumright: Ganbatte !!!
YAYY. Good luck, kay :lol?

New signatureee. Well - a new guy in it XD.
SHIROTA YUU LIHLSIDJGDF <3.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 12th, '07, 17:26

Thanxx 4 the great news.. :w00t:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 17:27

way to go kai!! ;) gambatte!!! i'll wait for your subs instead... :) i really like the way you subbed the 1st episode... peace out!
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Jul 12th, '07, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 17:29

Wow <b>Kai200X</b>, that is great news! <3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 12th, '07, 17:31

Nomanymore wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
And it was amazing.
you should read back some posts, eps 2 with sub is avail on crunchyroll, for softsub u can get it on soompi forum, or wait for Kai200X here.

aww... never mind. i'll just patiently wait for kai's subs. :) and the link they gave was just for the forum. but anyways, im still good, i could wait. :D

KuriousKutiexoxo

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Jul 12th, '07, 17:42

I can't wait hehee ^_________^ Kai200x, you're always so fast with subbing! 90% done already, I'm practically jumping up and down lol :P
Thanks for subbing, you're the best :wub:

<33Teresa♥

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 12th, '07, 17:45

かわいい!He's perfect for Shin, I think ^^

SPQQKY

Post by SPQQKY » Jul 12th, '07, 17:50

the eng sub for ep2 in there forum http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 43&st=1220 or here
Attachments
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [Ikemen Paradise] EP02.srt
(39.51 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jul 12th, '07, 17:52

ROFL!!! I love Umeda!
Just saw the 2nd episode subbed and...
I love the part where the photographer lady told him that they once slept in the same bed, and Umeda just kinda laughed awkwardly and shut the door!

Also, :blink @ Hibari winning for six years in a row. Poor Nakatsu though. Taiki took away his "indirect kiss with Mizuki" cup! :lol

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Jul 12th, '07, 18:05

when is da hard sub 4 da 2nd ep gana release?
Last edited by meme-sama on Jul 12th, '07, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.