[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 00:52

pennylanechic wrote:I watched Hana Kimi because of Shun, now I watch Hana Kimi not only because of Shun (who's got an inverted moob!! haha), but also because of SEKIME (whooo i totally love him!), NAKATSU (adoooooorable!) and I can't believe it, but I'm also loving NANBA, i didn't like him at first because he kind of resembled Matsumo Jun (I don't like him, eeek don't kill me! just not my type), but after a few episodes, he got cuter (he really looks like a playboy)!! WHOOOOOOO! Ikemen paradise indeed.
OMG ~ I found Namba more and more better looking as the drama went on..
He resemebled MatsuJun eh ~ Yeah the hair does. LOL Now I go watch HYD2 on TV ~ It's reshowing on TV...haha

Though I like the Aura boy too... (Can't remember his name)

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Aug 24th, '07, 00:58

^^ oh yeah I totally forgot about ghost boy! i'm loving him too! cute dimples! it was very funny when everyone imitated his "i-can-sense-an-aura" signature move in the cafeteria. hahaha. totally, osaka gakuen is the place to be.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 24th, '07, 01:06

Oh I thought they were referring to the wig he wore in the first couple of episodes... because his hair really DOES look different there as compared to now. But as for other hairstyle changes other than that... I guess I didn't notice? :lol

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Aug 24th, '07, 01:23

Oook, first when I started watching this drama, I wanted to kill the person who made the script because it doesn't follow the manga as closely as I want... T_T Normally not so obsessive, but I love the Hana Kimi manga and have it completely memorized (no joke) so everything in this drama I was so mad when it didnt follow the story...

And I also kept thinking that everyone in this drama wasn't as handsome or good looking as the Taiwanese actors...

But. When i finally made myself watch Hana Kimi as a SIMILIAR but definitely DIFFERENT story, I found myself getting hooked. Nakatsu is the best looking actor, IMO, but Sano still doesn't impress me even the slightest. I love the actor for Nanba... At first I didn't like him because I was thinking of the Nanba from the manga, who looks totally different, but the actor is doing a great job, and yeah, reminds me of Matsujun now that you guys mention it. Sano's brother is really cute and Kagurazaka's face is so beautiful and masculine at the same time it's scary ^^;; I still don't like Umeda at all. He just doesnt match the character at all. In the book his character was much stronger. In the drama, they could have made him much cooler, but even though he has his cute acting moments mostly he's just not that exciting, story-wise. At first I didn't like Nakao, but his acting is so lovable that he has won me over.

Anyway, this drama keeps me laughing.. cna't wait to see more!

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 24th, '07, 01:53

i love all the characters in the story, all of them portrayed their roles well.
I like Sano because he is hot but laid back and the shy type especially to Mizuki wherein he's having feelings..
Nakatsu is soooo funny and refreshing to watch, i really adore him..
Sekime is sooooooo cute and i love the way he smiles,
Nakao is sweet and adorable in this show. he is like a baby in the group.
Nanba suits Hiro well, he can carry this role as a womanizer..hes also cute.
Ghost boy is funny, i like it when he does that aura thingy.

All of them are soooo cute!!! i wana eat them all up!!! hahahaha,

nitelite

Post by nitelite » Aug 24th, '07, 02:03

SillyKitty wrote:I like how the characters all give off the same feelings. I like that the girl in the Japanese version is actually cute. I couldn't watch the Taiwanese version because it just creeped me out a bit and I found her version of Ashiya to be annoying.
Yeah, I couldn't watch it either because of that. She looks TOO much like a guy. It doesn't make sense if the girl they choose looks too convincing as a guy, because she would have to pass as a girl too for Nakatsu and Sano to like her. I think Maki hits it just right!

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 24th, '07, 02:14

hey guys!! i stumbled upon this blogsite,
please encourage everyone to watch Hanazakari No Kimitachi e to everyone in this site..
and also leave comments on Hana Kimi category...

www.asiandramaddict.wordpress.com

thanks...

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 24th, '07, 02:15

seirin wrote:I think they're talking about his hairstyle change during the drama. not prior to the drama shooting. (poster photo)
So was crabbyrat. she/he (?) said that he was wearing a wig for the first few episodes.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 02:35

No wonder his hair looked kinda funny for the first few episodes... LOL

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 24th, '07, 02:38

Yeah his hair looked all frizzed out from the bleach at first too XD

PS: Nice avatar and signature. I'm a big fan too ;)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 24th, '07, 03:15

Ep 8 was the best ep so far.. it is the BEST!!!! I love Sano Jealous moments... or tring to protect her

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 04:01

some animated gifs I made

Sano doing high jump :wub:
ImageImage

disappointment

Sano kisses ^-^
ImageImage

Romeo and Juliet

will post some more tomorrow.

saeki

Post by saeki » Aug 24th, '07, 04:10

nakatsu is LOVE~! <3333

thanks Kai for the subs! ^__^

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 04:52

crabbyrat wrote:Yeah his hair looked all frizzed out from the bleach at first too XD

PS: Nice avatar and signature. I'm a big fan too ;)
I love them too ~ Going to a studio recording next Wed.. Can't wait... haha

I wonder when we will get to see Sakurazaka high jump too ~ Even though I know he's not the main character.. but still.................................

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 24th, '07, 05:10

^ i agree! but shirota yuu said he will eventually jump and that it was his and shun's first time to actually do high jump. both of them practiced really hard for this drama...i can't wait for him to jump as well^^

it's funny how everyone calls kayashima "ghost boy"...such a cute nickname hehehe! ^^

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 05:13

genkichelli wrote:^ i agree! but shirota yuu said he will eventually jump and that it was his and shun's first time to actually do high jump. both of them practiced really hard for this drama...i can't wait for him to jump as well^^

it's funny how everyone calls kayashima "ghost boy"...such a cute nickname hehehe! ^^

haha ~ my friends and I call him "aura boy" just cause he's always talking about Aura... LOL

RedDragon88

Post by RedDragon88 » Aug 24th, '07, 06:11

nitelite wrote:
SillyKitty wrote:I like how the characters all give off the same feelings. I like that the girl in the Japanese version is actually cute. I couldn't watch the Taiwanese version because it just creeped me out a bit and I found her version of Ashiya to be annoying.
Yeah, I couldn't watch it either because of that. She looks TOO much like a guy. It doesn't make sense if the girl they choose looks too convincing as a guy, because she would have to pass as a girl too for Nakatsu and Sano to like her. I think Maki hits it just right!
Same here, I tried!! I really did but that girl freaked me out :crazy:
Maki is really cute and is doing a great job....
Did anyone noticed btw how small she is hahaha!!!
seriously it really caught my eye in the last episode when she pinched his face

I know this is off topic but the same goes for meteor garden
could live with the guys cast but the girl seemed a bit odd
She had tattoo's showing, not that I mind but the cute character is gone
At least cover it up with her hair (one tattoo in her neck) :unsure:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 24th, '07, 06:37

Hmm I personally actually liked Barbie in Meteor Garden... :) In my opinion she was one of the only tolerable ones in there.

I referred to Kayashima as "aura boy" when I was reading the manga and couldn't remember his name. Then I eventually got it down ;)

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 24th, '07, 13:20

finished watching with subs.. ^_^ *thanks to Kai :salut:

....some scenes i really like
[1] the romeo and juliet scene is very funny..
sano really act like mizuki's otosan *lol*
[2] waah.. nakatsu told sano that he likes mizuki!!
[3] waiting for my kagurazaka's high jump scene :D

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 24th, '07, 13:33

:idea: I was wondering why Goro-chan is in ep9. He is kind of a big guest, you know! :lol
I found the reason in the official website.
It is a special project of "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" and "honto ni atta kowai hanashi ~natsu no tokubetsuhen ~( True scary stories ~summer special~) " Goro-chan is kinda a host of the special drama.
It is like an exchange actor project on Aug. 28,
Goro-chan is a guest in hana kimi. Oscar M Himejima and a guy from dorm 1 are guests in the special drama. They go to see their friend in a hospital as Osaka school students :w00t:
I want to see the specail drama. Hope someeone will upload it. hehehhe. It is on air 7-9 pm on Aug 28, Fuji TV

:idea: A spoiler toward the ending from the producer.
Finally it comes out that Mizuki is actually a girl, which blows up a big storm that gets the whole school involved into!
Of course, I will show Mizuki-Sano-Nakatsu love triangle, other love affairs, everything I can,

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 13:57

totally Off ~ But I can't wait for the Hontoni Kowaii Hanashi Show ~ Usually I'm very nigatte at Scary stories ~ But I can't wait to watch it ~

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 24th, '07, 14:34

i was just wondering, is it only up to episode 10 or is there a season 2?
coz if its only up to episode 10, then its only like 2 episodes left for Sano and Mizuki to
figure out their feelings towards each other,
but if there would be a season 2 (like the taiwanese version), i dont want to wait that long either for the
next season to start.. it would be a complete agony for me to wait.. waaahhhh!!!

so which is which? can anybody fill me up here???

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 24th, '07, 14:46

adyhottie wrote:i was just wondering, is it only up to episode 10 or is there a season 2?
coz if its only up to episode 10, then its only like 2 episodes left for Sano and Mizuki to
figure out their feelings towards each other,
but if there would be a season 2 (like the taiwanese version), i dont want to wait that long either for the
next season to start.. it would be a complete agony for me to wait.. waaahhhh!!!

so which is which? can anybody fill me up here???
There's actually 12 episodes ~ (which is the usual episode of japanese dramas ~ btw 9-12)

The last episode shows on September 18 (as per my TV Guide)

If it's popular ~ there may be a SP or a second season ~ But usually if it's a second season you usually have to wait a year ~ but if SP comes out ~ maybe after next season

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 24th, '07, 14:56

After wat the producer said, looks like they'll wrap everything up in the last eps..
I dunno why but I have a bad feeling about it, I prefer they take it slowly, rather than a rush ending which doesn't appear to me at all, becuz it like means Sano will only "show" his feelings till the very end ?! man it sucks..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 15:07

If its like the manga, Sano didn't express his feelings until towards the end when he said "I love you whether you are a guy or girl". But the dense girl thinks he is gay and likes her as a guy. I really believe there will be a special. Most popular dramas have a special. So if its like the manga, last episode she will go back to America and Sano promises to go to her. In the special, it will show Sano going to Mizuki in America. But they might change that since it will be expensive to film overseas ^^; So far they changed all the America scenes to his brother and parents going to Japan instead.

But there's still 4 episodes left. I think they can wrap it up. There's always so many things going on in one episode. They just have to cut all those fillers some more.

Ahh Shun has to film hanadan in Jan-Feb. So I wonder when they will do the special...later this year? If so it has to take place in Japan cuz he has stage plays around oct-nov.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 24th, '07, 15:13

guys... i want to know where i can direct download or even dl from torrent the song piano version of "Peach" (or is that Peace?) its from the closing song of the episodes. i heard it in episode 5. i really really so badly want to have it... maybe you guys could help ??? you can pm me or just reply to this...

honto ni arigato in advance!!!!

reirei_23

Post by reirei_23 » Aug 24th, '07, 15:15

seirin wrote:If its like the manga, Sano didn't express his feelings until towards the end when he said "I love you whether you are a guy or girl". But the dense girl thinks he is gay and likes her as a guy. I really believe there will be a special. Most popular dramas have a special. So if its like the manga, last episode she will go back to America and Sano promises to go to her. In the special, it will show Sano going to Mizuki in America. But they might change that since it will be expensive to film overseas ^^; So far they changed all the America scenes to his brother and parents going to Japan instead.

But there's still 4 episodes left. I think they can wrap it up. There's always so many things going on in one episode. They just have to cut all those fillers some more.

Ahh Shun has to film hanadan in Jan-Feb. So I wonder when they will do the special...later this year? If so it has to take place in Japan cuz he has stage plays around oct-nov.

special ?? ummm i think they might film when he goes to america japans like high class lol

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 24th, '07, 15:15

Guys guys does anyone know what was the song from ep 8? the one Oscar danced to...i can't read the other posts in this thread because is very spoilerish XD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 24th, '07, 15:22

reirei_23 wrote:If its like the manga, Sano didn't express his feelings until towards the end when he said "I love you whether you are a guy or girl". But the dense girl thinks he is gay and likes her as a guy.
at what part in the manga did he say that? i don't remember him saying that though.. but my side comment about this is, i think he wouldn't really like ashiya if he never knew that she was a girl in the first place. he never even laid an eye on her when she was new at school. (that was on over statement. but its almost the same... or whatever.)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 24th, '07, 15:28

Alecsa-chan wrote:Guys guys does anyone know what was the song from ep 8? the one Oscar danced to...i can't read the other posts in this thread because is very spoilerish XD
It's "Boom boom boom" by Hiromi Go :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 24th, '07, 15:32

seirin wrote:If its like the manga, Sano didn't express his feelings until towards the end when he said "I love you whether you are a guy or girl". But the dense girl thinks he is gay and likes her as a guy. I really believe there will be a special. Most popular dramas have a special. So if its like the manga, last episode she will go back to America and Sano promises to go to her. In the special, it will show Sano going to Mizuki in America. But they might change that since it will be expensive to film overseas ^^; So far they changed all the America scenes to his brother and parents going to Japan instead.

I dun't think it can be out this year becuz Maki has Kurosagi the movie filming just after Hana Kimi, then she has 3 movies coming up + a dorama for debut next year.. uhm & Shun has Hanadan next summer, I guess, we have to wait , well that is if we really have a special ^^;
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 24th, '07, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 24th, '07, 15:33

Nomanymore wrote:
Alecsa-chan wrote:Guys guys does anyone know what was the song from ep 8? the one Oscar danced to...i can't read the other posts in this thread because is very spoilerish XD
yaaaayness arigatou :mrgreen:

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 24th, '07, 16:17

Nomanymore wrote:

I dun't think it can be out this year becuz Maki has Kurosagi the movie filming just after Hana Kimi, then she has 3 movies coming up + a dorama for debut next year.. uhm & Shun has Hanadan next summer, I guess, we have to wait , well that is if we really have a special ^^;
waaaah i cant wait that loooong :cry: hehehe but knowing me i would wait if i know one is coming up hahaha^^; hanakimi luuuvvvvvv~

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 24th, '07, 16:36

seirin wrote:some animated gifs I made

Sano doing high jump :wub:
ImageImage

disappointment

Sano kisses ^-^
ImageImage
nice! i really like it!
Romeo and Juliet

will post some more tomorrow.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 24th, '07, 16:52

12 episodes then its great!!! coz i want it to have more episodes but not in a sense that
i have to wait for next year or next season for the continuation like Taiwanese version..
they just left the series hanging and i dont like that..
i hope they would finish all the episodes this season.. =)

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 24th, '07, 16:56

i hope Sano wont say "i love u" towards the very end, i want him to do that next episode!!
but that would just be a wishful thinking because i know that would be impossible. haha.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 24th, '07, 17:10

adyhottie wrote:i hope Sano wont say "i love u" towards the very end, i want him to do that next episode!!
but that would just be a wishful thinking because i know that would be impossible. haha.
Me too! i want that to happen but of course that wouldn't happen until like episode 10 or 11 :-( does anyone know what is going to happen in episode 9?
Attachments
1 f4princes.jpg
1 f4princes.jpg (158.09 KiB) Viewed 3310 times

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 17:46

biniBningPunkista wrote: at what part in the manga did he say that? i don't remember him saying that though.. but my side comment about this is, i think he wouldn't really like ashiya if he never knew that she was a girl in the first place. he never even laid an eye on her when she was new at school. (that was on over statement. but its almost the same... or whatever.)
He said it near the end because Mizuki was unsure of his feelings towards her. He was trying to hint he knows she's pretending to be a guy and it didn't matter if she was pretending to be a guy or not, he still likes her. But Mizuki got the wrong impression and thought he liked her as a guy :O She's a bit dense.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 24th, '07, 17:57

Yeah I remember staring at the manga when she said that and was like... is she really that dense? :lol

I agree he doesn't get obvious until he couldn't take it anymore, aka near the end.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 24th, '07, 18:00

Heh sorry for the picture my sister put it up! :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 18:17

goongluver16 wrote:Heh sorry for the picture my sister put it up! :lol
shouldn't that picture be in the hanadan thread? This is hanakimi thread...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 24th, '07, 18:23

yea

& avoid to quote gifs -__- I believe this is the 2nd time I say, well I know my words are meaningless...

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 24th, '07, 18:35

I wonder if Episode 8 of hana kimi with eng subs is uploaded to veoh yet :mrgreen:

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 24th, '07, 18:38

seirin wrote:
goongluver16 wrote:Heh sorry for the picture my sister put it up! :lol
shouldn't that picture be in the hanadan thread? This is hanakimi thread...
ya i know my sister was on the computer while is was in the bathroom and she put it up there! i have a picture that has to do with hana kimi though!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 18:47

Yosephines wrote:I wonder if Episode 8 of hana kimi with eng subs is uploaded to veoh yet :mrgreen:
geeez I hope not --; Kai will be upset...if you do see it, please tell the poster to remove it. Thanks.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 24th, '07, 19:09

:w000t: omg omg omg lol :lol cant wait for the next episode!
There must be a season 2!! These episodes seems too short!!!

blu3-bangag

Post by blu3-bangag » Aug 24th, '07, 19:45

WAAA! the truth is, i was kinda disappointed when i found out it was taiwan who first dramatized this wonderful manga. I love the manga SOOOO MUCH and i was really looking forward to korean or Japan version. Don't get me wrong I was only disappointed at the begining but as i watch it, I was really good(watched 11 episodes, palang) since they based it in manga except for the ending, so I heared and the actor as Quan is really HOT!

I just remembered, I also like the doctor even in manga(read the manga ages ago) and how the mangaka always says that her manga is starting to look like a gay manga(You'll know what i mean if you read the manga).

Now, the jdrama version. I'm really excited of this one ^____^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 20:00

eh? I don't remember the mangaka saying her manga was starting to look like a gay manga O_o I know she got alot of influence from JE boys and other pretty boys in Japan. Like hyde for Oscar.

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Aug 24th, '07, 21:16

Its been a while since I posted on d-addicts, been away on holiday for a month. I missed almost 5 episodes of hana kimi so can anyone tell me how is it so far, I mean in terms of character development and following the manga, I would check the previous posts on the last five episodes but I can't go through 100 pages.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 21:21

Farah_UK wrote:Its been a while since I posted on d-addicts, been away on holiday for a month. I missed almost 5 episodes of hana kimi so can anyone tell me how is it so far, I mean in terms of character development and following the manga, I would check the previous post on the last five episodes but I can't go through more than 100 pages.
It doesn't really follow the manga. However it does expand on some parts that they didn't write in detail in the manga. Like Sano getting drunk. They added a lot of funny scenes for Nakatsu (funnier than the manga). They changed the part where Nakatsu was thinking he wanted to shower, eat, sleep with Mizuki part but they kept similar idea and made it funnier.

The manga doesn't show the other dorm members or st.blossoms much, but the drama had them in every episode. Sano didn't get much screen time in the first few episodes either, especially episode 5 I think with the beach scenerio.

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Aug 24th, '07, 21:29

wow thanks seirin, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply and a long one too. I knew that the drama wasn't following the manga closely, you can tell from the early episodes, I stopped at episode 3 so now I am off to watch episode four :-)

strawberry2005

Post by strawberry2005 » Aug 24th, '07, 21:45

hi there...
i have a question about episode 8... well, it's not exactly about the episode...
i was just wondering what's the name of the song (and the name of the artist) that oscar, hibari, and the ppl were dancing?
man, that part was hilarious!
thanks!

neknek

Post by neknek » Aug 24th, '07, 22:06

^was wondering about that too.. hihi..
wahh.. the series seems too short!

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 24th, '07, 22:14

Nomanymore wrote:
@ strawberry2005 & neknek

this is the song. :)

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Aug 24th, '07, 22:15

Everyone talking about the manga... ;) For those who haven't read it and are interested in English scanlations, they can be found here.

Harle

Post by Harle » Aug 24th, '07, 22:21

seirin wrote:eh? I don't remember the mangaka saying her manga was starting to look like a gay manga O_o I know she got alot of influence from JE boys and other pretty boys in Japan. Like hyde for Oscar.
It's not Hyde but Gackt.
Another mangaka was inspired by Hyde, it's Yuki Kaori when she created Rosiel for the manga Angel Sanctuary.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 24th, '07, 23:11

Harle wrote:
seirin wrote:eh? I don't remember the mangaka saying her manga was starting to look like a gay manga O_o I know she got alot of influence from JE boys and other pretty boys in Japan. Like hyde for Oscar.
It's not Hyde but Gackt.
Another mangaka was inspired by Hyde, it's Yuki Kaori when she created Rosiel for the manga Angel Sanctuary.
I thought it was hyde? cuz in the manga, Himejima's hair was really long. It looked like hyde's hair style in "last quarter of the moon". Gackt's hair is that long?

Harle

Post by Harle » Aug 24th, '07, 23:27

seirin wrote:
Harle wrote:
It's not Hyde but Gackt.
I thought it was hyde? cuz in the manga, Himejima's hair was really long. It looked like hyde's hair style in "last quarter of the moon". Gackt's hair is that long?

It "was" long, somewhere in his Malice mizer days
"Last quarter" is a recient movie (2004)

bitt3r--sweet

Post by bitt3r--sweet » Aug 24th, '07, 23:34

Just watched ep8 ^^ Why doesn't Kayashima-kun get any love at all?! :cry: I demand immediate fangirling for him! :cheers:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 24th, '07, 23:44

Harle wrote:
seirin wrote:
Harle wrote:
It's not Hyde but Gackt.

Yah i love reading her comments... and i dodn't knwo about JEs but i knwo she loce Malice Mizer and she named a sweet shop L' Arc~en~ciel... and come of the students mentioned Dir en Grey...
So she likes Rock bands...
And she loves movies...
I would love to meet the mangaka

I'm hoping for Second season or a movie of couple years later when they have a little differents fromt he manga where Mizuki and Sano get married...

ladymurasaki

Post by ladymurasaki » Aug 25th, '07, 00:15

This is hard.

I started watching for Sano and Oguri Shun, but now I really love Nakatsu. I hate the idea that he's so conflicted and might get hurt! He's so much more passionate than Sano . . .

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 25th, '07, 00:24

ladymurasaki wrote:This is hard.

I started watching for Sano and Oguri Shun, but now I really love Nakatsu. I hate the idea that he's so conflicted and might get hurt! He's so much more passionate than Sano . . .
meee too... i support sanoXmizuki pairing still but seeing how fragile nakatsu is, i don't have the strenght to see him sad or even hurt once he gets dump.. ikuma toma is such a good actor.... he really potrays the nakatsu i've been always looking forward to. he's soo fragile and cute that makes me wanna squeeze and hug him tightly.. lol...

epecially in ep 8... if i didn't know what would happen in this drama, i won't actually care if mizuki end up with either of them. she both deserves it.

karen05

Post by karen05 » Aug 25th, '07, 02:06

my random question of the day ? haha

why is oguri shun's left chest looks like its going in ?

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 25th, '07, 02:22

can you please give me the link where i could download the whole manga of Hana Kimi?
please please.. thanks!!!

chobitpl

Post by chobitpl » Aug 25th, '07, 02:24

I've finally watched the episode! Kagurazaka being so nice and helpful~ Yup, that was totally cute! :heart:
And the beginning of Sano and Nakatsu's rivalry over Mizuki~ :lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 25th, '07, 02:50

adyhottie wrote:can you please give me the link where i could download the whole manga of Hana Kimi?
please please.. thanks!!!
try here http://idols-unlimited.com/manga-hana-kimi
download through Megaupload

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 25th, '07, 04:09

Harle wrote:
seirin wrote:
Harle wrote:
It's not Hyde but Gackt.

how i wish they used Gackt for that role instead of that ugly guy who is currently acting as hamejima's (sorry for that guys fans.. but i really don't like him.) but... gackt would seem older ne? he could also fit as the doctor though.. woot woot! but im getting used to the current doctor. he's really really good in his role.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 25th, '07, 04:38

i am currently translating a short article where im pretty sure the director explains why hes left out so much sano and mizuki bits and made lots of sano mizuki and nakatsu bits however i probably wont be able to finish it till wednesday or thursday caus im travelling at the moment.
Oh I have some exciting news! Im staying in Tennouji for a few days hahaha!!!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 25th, '07, 05:00

Here are some pics of Mizuki & Sano & Nakatsu :wub:
The magazine has two cover pics, the yellow one is for Kansai.
Maki is so close to Toma XD :heart: It is so tiny photo in the magazine I have :hissy:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 25th, '07, 05:04

Yorokobi wrote:i am currently translating a short article where im pretty sure the director explains why hes left out so much sano and mizuki bits and made lots of sano mizuki and nakatsu bits however i probably wont be able to finish it till wednesday or thursday caus im travelling at the moment.
Oh I have some exciting news! Im staying in Tennouji for a few days hahaha!!!

:cussing: aarrggghhh!!!! you are so lucky!!!! im very very very jealous... :mrgreen:
i want to go to japan too... :cry: :cry: :cry:

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 25th, '07, 05:21

episode 8 is soooo cute!!!!!!!!

Sano is getting all jealous over Nakatsu and Ashiya's closeness.... firest time seeing him so emotional.... sooo KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 25th, '07, 05:22

Other Osaka boys are here :D Nanba Kayashima Tennoji, Oscar, Sekime, Nakao :D

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 25th, '07, 05:24

awwww, apartofmylife! those are uber adorable pictures of the trio.

<3 them

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 25th, '07, 05:27

Wow thanks for sharing these pictures apartofmylife! They're all so cute together... like when they're holding hands... if I was skilled at photoshop I'd make an icon out of that...but alas... I am not :(

asrai

Post by asrai » Aug 25th, '07, 05:44

new to this thread ..hello
waah cool pics..I wonder if someone has a larger version..^_^

oh well off to watching episode 8..I think I've read enough spoilers..huhuhu