[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 29th, '07, 16:46

kwazyboi wrote:ohh all you ladies just love Shun bc he is the good looking quiet type... I only saw him in Hana Kimi and HYD but that seems to be his type of role... I need to see if he can acts crazy n hyper like Toma
phenally wrote: HYD season 1 i was rooting for domouji x makino, season 2 was makino x rui !!
Rui deserved to be with makino!! He is there for her all the time and always waiting for her to love him too. Doumoji is too LOUD .. plus i hate guy that dunno wat they want!! LOL ,, sigh hope they changed the ending. Makino x rui looked nice togehter :D
btw who can not love Doumoji x Makino... the boy surely loves the girl to death but he has other responsibility in HYD2 like the lives of millions of people under his leadership who might lose their jobs and livelihood... I like how HYD2 made the series really suspenseful.....

Shun needs to take charge with his characters n take the girl n not hanging around being the quiet cool guy
well then u need to watch his other drama such as standup and gokusen to c Shun as crazy type guy...u just watch him in two drama u cant say he just know to play that type of character...i have seen him in other drama, movies and play and he is really a versatile actors...for me his best work yet is Titus Andronicus coz evil Shun is so great...i luv to c doumyouji and makino but the way he treat her in hyd2 is a little unreasonable...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 29th, '07, 16:51

kwazyboi wrote:ohh all you ladies just love Shun bc he is the good looking quiet type... I only saw him in Hana Kimi and HYD but that seems to be his type of role... I need to see if he can acts crazy n hyper like Toma
Well, shun has a variety of roles. You might want to watch crow's zero coming up. He's a bad guy there. He is a desparate virgin in Stand Up (I didn't really like it), a high school punk in (gokusen).

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 29th, '07, 18:14

In the next preview of ep. 10
Did Hibari jumpkick Oscar? cuz that was really high!

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Aug 29th, '07, 18:14

seirin wrote:
Well, shun has a variety of roles. You might want to watch crow's zero coming up. He's a bad guy there. He is a desparate virgin in Stand Up (I didn't really like it), a high school punk in (gokusen).
i loved him in gokusen. lol he was sooo cute.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 29th, '07, 18:37

haha so funny!! :lol

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 29th, '07, 19:05

im excited to the next episode.. >>>10 ^_^

heres the preview.. incase anyone havent seen it .. >>

i uploaded it coz..i posted it in my journal ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 29th, '07, 19:18

TeAsEy0shi wrote:haha so funny!! :lol
Go Hibarii:! GOOO !! Oscar ROFL~~ I likee him so much XD XD can't believe how those characters slowly growing in me more & more after each eps, akakak :lol

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Aug 29th, '07, 20:36

angeljocelyn wrote:im excited to the next episode.. >>>10 ^_^

heres the preview.. incase anyone havent seen it .. >>

i uploaded it coz..i posted it in my journal ^_^
omg omg omg lol sorry that's all i can say. cant wait for ep 10 lol!! it looks awesome.

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 29th, '07, 21:19

thanks for all the recommendation on Stand Up... it looks like the series is only half complete.. I dont want to start something n left hanging in the middle >.<... I will definitely check up on Gokusen since I already have it but havent had a chance to watch it..

btw... they should have let Nakatsu confessed his feelings to Mizuki before he found out that she is a girl... it would make it more interesting like the manga... poor girl she needs to lock up the shower ... its like Sano is the only one with shampoo or something in the dorm... hahah

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 29th, '07, 21:49

kwazyboi wrote:btw... they should have let Nakatsu confessed his feelings to Mizuki before he found out that she is a girl... it would make it more interesting like the manga... poor girl she needs to lock up the shower ... its like Sano is the only one with shampoo or something in the dorm... hahah
she did lock the shower door. but cuz theirs is the kind where its a hook, so u can just use a ruler like Nakatsu did or a card to lift the hook up and the door's open. im just shocked that she didn't even realize someone was opening the door! if the shower curtain was open enough for Nakatsu to see everything, its definately enough for her to see him. but i guess, this isn't real life huh. :P

Marcelina

Post by Marcelina » Aug 29th, '07, 21:50

Great episode!!! :wub:

From episode to episode it is better. I like Hanazakari no Kimitachie e more and more :D
I love moments with jealousy Sano! And when he recalls Nakatsu telling him that he loves Mizuki!! :wub: Sano's catching Mizuki's hand and saying her first name :wub: Nakatsu's discovery that Mizuki is a girl :w00t:

BTW could someone tell me, how to do screen caps in WMP??

kimbyy16

Post by kimbyy16 » Aug 29th, '07, 22:32

hey does anyone know where i can download the sars ep 4 for this drama?
i can't seem to find it ><

crescent

Post by crescent » Aug 29th, '07, 22:38

THIS IS MUCH BETTER than Tversion!!!!!
Omg, He knows!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 29th, '07, 22:57

kimbyy16 wrote:hey does anyone know where i can download the sars ep 4 for this drama?
i can't seem to find it ><
You mean for the bittorent link:
http://d-addicts.net/torrents/hanazakar ... vi.torrent

You can always find it at the SARS website. :-) http://sars-fansubs.com

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 29th, '07, 23:04

j_halo7 wrote:
she did lock the shower door. but cuz theirs is the kind where its a hook, so u can just use a ruler like Nakatsu did or a card to lift the hook up and the door's open. im just shocked that she didn't even realize someone was opening the door! if the shower curtain was open enough for Nakatsu to see everything, its definately enough for her to see him. but i guess, this isn't real life huh. :P
Well I guess he liked what he saw... he was staring pretty long time... n she didnt even notice.. :goggle:
Marcelina wrote: BTW could someone tell me, how to do screen caps in WMP??
use the "print screen" button then paste it to photoshop or paint

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 29th, '07, 23:18

Marcelina wrote: BTW could someone tell me, how to do screen caps in WMP??
if you use WMP 6.4 you can just go to file -> save image

kwazyboi: Stand up should be all out. It's an old drama. I just never got past episode 1 cuz I didn't like the story.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 29th, '07, 23:45

Shun was VERY GOOD in Summer Snow as well (I felt)
he played the younger brother of Tsuyoshi's character.
His character has a hearing problem ~ And he did his part very very well.

And I guess you could also see him in GTO ~ He was this shy shy kid ~ But he was kawaii back than...hahahaha

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 29th, '07, 23:52

Seriously when i look closely to this scene:
He look like he broke her nose lol

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 29th, '07, 23:55

RedDragon88 wrote:about the preview....
I really wonder what made Sano so angry
I guess it has to do with his dad and Mizuki must be supporting him to meet his dad
which makes him angry and upset....
(Comparing the manga and this preview)

Sano goes out to train while Mizuki cries her heart out
Nakatsu comes in and comforts her...
In the end he asks her to leave Sano because he hurts her a lot
btw at this point Nakatsu doesn't know she is a girl....
He finds out a lot later...

AHHHH~!!!! This is one dirty preview!! :glare:
I think a lot depends on this episode...
Could someone please tell me what volume that is in? :scratch:

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Aug 30th, '07, 00:11

what a scene!

poor Nakatsu>>> he really loved her :-(

I've always loved hana kimi manga the most :wub:

I liked Nakatsu's character the most...
and Toma played it well in the drama

just wondering...
have they made the anime?
or are there plans for making hana kimi anime?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 30th, '07, 00:37

no anime but it be cool if they did...

Stand up!! is my fave live action...
shun is so funny in it...along with nino, yamaP, and Hiroki!!
go to Veoh they might have it there... the rest...

Shun is not all serious... i think he did more funnier ones when he was younger but now he is older looking he starts to lose the hyper cute role...

but i think in Hana-kimi he gets the cute looks... different than Hana Yori Dango...

anyway...
I watch the ep preview for ep 10... can't wait... i want to see Nakao dress up as a girl...
i would be really sad if he doesn't dress up.. looks like a Dorm 3 guy dresses up

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 30th, '07, 01:56

seirin wrote: kwazyboi: Stand up should be all out. It's an old drama. I just never got past episode 1 cuz I didn't like the story.
I checked it out earlier and it seems the groups that are doing the subs are still working on it... i might just catch one online n see if it is worth dling n wait for the rest later... thanks

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 01:58

to be honest i gave up on stand up too it was ages ago that i started to watch it so i dont remeber much but i think it bored me a little

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Aug 30th, '07, 02:05

Oh yeah, I couldnt get passed the begining of episode 2 in stand up!, its way to werid for my taste, I might watch it one day if theres nothing else..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 30th, '07, 02:08

kwazyboi wrote:
seirin wrote: kwazyboi: Stand up should be all out. It's an old drama. I just never got past episode 1 cuz I didn't like the story.
I checked it out earlier and it seems the groups that are doing the subs are still working on it... i might just catch one online n see if it is worth dling n wait for the rest later... thanks
I think his best acting stint is probably Titus Andronicus (play) and Summer Snow (drama). He was a very convincing deaf kid. If I didn't know better I would think he was actually deaf. And he was really evil in Titus. Crows zero looks impressive, but its not out yet, so I can't say if this will be his best moving acting skill or not. I haven't watched all his works yet, but do date I haven't found any movies he did very outstanding.

Back on topic, I don't mind Mizuki and Sano arguing, as long as they have a sweet make up kiss afterwards ^-^

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 30th, '07, 02:11

I actually saw the first few episodes of Stand Up and thought it was hilarious! It totally reminded me of American Pie. But for some reason I didn't finish it-- I guess I just got a tad bored of it. I suppose the novelty wore off :lol I watched it for Narimiya and Shun anyways and I suppose I got my fill.

I wish there was an anime for Hana Kimi, but there was none and as far as I know no plans for it. There's a drama CD for it (or whatever you call it), but it's not the same as seeing it right in front of you. Some famous seiyuus were a part of it too!

Yeah I like Shun as Sano the most. I really love almost all of the characters in Hana Kimi!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 30th, '07, 02:18

^_^ It wouldve been cool to have an anime of Hana Kimi, if there was they should have all the cast doing the voices like maki / shun / toma etc. everyone!! lol who knows, they probably planned that already, or maybe its better off making the real life vers.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 02:19

that would be weird
though im totally for an anime version
i wonder why there hasnt been one yet

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Aug 30th, '07, 03:07

OMG! This episode was only so so but the end and next week looks like it's going to be awesome. :) ;) I can't wait O_o

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 30th, '07, 04:11

i luv stand up bcoz of all the cast especially Shun....dun know why....maybe i luv weird type of drama...yeah Shun in Summer Snow is one of the best also....i really hope there would be anime and if can it should be produce by the people who produce anime of Ouran and Fruit basket coz they have done a great job

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Aug 30th, '07, 04:29

Advice about stand up!! it get really intresting half way throw.. like...
Shou(nino) starts to fall for Chie(Anne)
Kenken(YamaP) goes out with Chie
You also find out about why Chie is there in the first place...
I have to say that you guys should try and finish... you might find it intresting when they get paired and who they get paired with...

Anyway...
5 years ago i started reading hana-kimi and have always wished for an anime... then when i got it to doramas i wished for a dorama...
i absolutly want both!!

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Aug 30th, '07, 05:03

From this episode, I am certain there won't be a second season. As much as we want more of Sano and Mizuki, we won't have another season to see their story.
Nakatsu already found out Mizuki is a girl. While I could see him trying to keep her secret so that she could stay, his personality is not the kind that will hide anything from anybody. I can just imagine him blabbing it out accidentally. Besides, it will be too painful to see him being in love with a girl he can't have. All the fun and spirit of Hana Kimi would be gone.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 30th, '07, 05:08

NanaTorigawa wrote:Advice about stand up!! it get really intresting half way throw.. like...
Shou(nino) starts to fall for Chie(Anne)
Kenken(YamaP) goes out with Chie
You also find out about why Chie is there in the first place...
AHH REALLY? Sorry to go totally off topic but that's insane!! I guess I should check out the rest of it huh...

And to get back on topic, I've wanted an anime for Hana Kimi for a while too. I was afraid of this being made into a drama because I thought it'd screw up my perception of my precious Nakatsu. Thank goodness Toma put my fears at ease;)

And @ninjabunny, I agree. I can't see the story stretched any further, especially because of what happened at the end of this past episode. But Mizuki's a precious friend, so Nakatsu may surprise us;)

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Aug 30th, '07, 07:55

Does anyone else Japan side love that advert that Shun is in with the tv/monkey thing? The one where he does that little dance at the end?

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 30th, '07, 08:19

i luv the CM of Shun...he so cute when he dance

Priss-chan

Post by Priss-chan » Aug 30th, '07, 08:22

Salz wrote:i luv the CM of Shun...he so cute when he dance

You mean this one? :wub:

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 30th, '07, 08:48

yeah so so funny and cute when he sing and dance together at the end..totally out of Sano character...hehe

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 30th, '07, 08:54

Dr. Umeda is such a molester in eps 9 !! LOL

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 30th, '07, 08:56

well umeda is a molester to every male guest star^^

Marcelina

Post by Marcelina » Aug 30th, '07, 10:11

Thank You for help with screen caps. I changed something in options, and now everything is ok :D

jaejin

Post by jaejin » Aug 30th, '07, 10:36

I can't stand that Nakatsu can't have Mizuki T__T
At this time I really wish that a supporting actor will have the main actress O_O!
To be honest, I don't like Shun in this drama. *coughs*prefersWuzunasSano*coughs*
Nakatsu is just tha bomb O_O

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 30th, '07, 10:45

I like Nakatsu but I can only see him as a best friend, to tell the truth my buddy is extecly like him, silly sometimes, everyone says he's cute, I alwayz hang out with him cuz he makes me laugh :lol But I never had any feeling for him... well, maybe that's just me. Guys to be friend with & guys to be lover are different, I think. Even though sometimes, it happens that my buddy understands me more than the guys I liked ^^; I often say to myself why dun't I just go out with him, akak, easy to say yeaa I feel that once I treat someone as my 'friend' , it'll stay like that for ever..

ah, I went off topic. Sorry :salut:

If ask, how about Sano, well, he's sure one of those guys I can't be 'too friendly' at first.

Noale

Post by Noale » Aug 30th, '07, 10:56

That's the stupid thing. Already from the first episode you know who the main actress and the main actor is and that they will eventually end up together, while the cute supporting actor just acts as a way to make the story more interesting.
He never gets the girl! It's predictable and not fair! :hissy:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 30th, '07, 11:00

I like Nakatsu but I can only see him as a best friend, to tell the truth my buddy is extecly like him, silly sometimes, everyone says he's cute, I alwayz hang out with him cuz he makes me laugh Laugh But I never had any feeling for him... well, maybe that's just me. Guys to be friend with & guys to be lover are different, I think. Even though sometimes, it happens that my buddy understands me more than the guys I liked ^^; I often say to myself why dun't I just go out with him, akak, easy to say yeaa I feel that once I treat someone as my 'friend' , it'll stay like that for ever..
Ah, really? I once thought that, because I always thought that if they're really your great friend, that's all you can really think about them for the rest of your relationship, but currently I'm now going out with my best friend. I guess I was proved wrong, because I do think of him as more than a friend.

But that's just me, can't say the same for Nakatsu and Ashiya and stuff. I do root for Nakatsu in this jdrama, although I'm a canon Sano x Mizuki shipper in the manga. I guess it's just how I see the show, and maybe I just really like the way Nakatsu's character is here. :P

I love Hana-kimi. :goggle:

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 30th, '07, 11:25

Zanitta wrote:Does anyone else Japan side love that advert that Shun is in with the tv/monkey thing? The one where he does that little dance at the end?
haha for TV Osaka ~ I see it almost everyday ~ TAKO!!! LOL

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 30th, '07, 11:33

Nomanymore wrote:I like Nakatsu but I can only see him as a best friend, to tell the truth my buddy is extecly like him, silly sometimes, everyone says he's cute, I alwayz hang out with him cuz he makes me laugh :lol But I never had any feeling for him... well, maybe that's just me. Guys to be friend with & guys to be lover are different, I think. Even though sometimes, it happens that my buddy understands me more than the guys I liked ^^; I often say to myself why dun't I just go out with him, akak, easy to say yeaa I feel that once I treat someone as my 'friend' , it'll stay like that for ever..

ah, I went off topic. Sorry :salut:

If ask, how about Sano, well, he's sure one of those guys I can't be 'too friendly' at first.
I agree with you !!!
I can't understand him sometime :argue:
but I love him all the time :wub: :wub:
but my friend understand me all the time
but he just my best friend :D

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 30th, '07, 12:04

Here are some pics of the magazines I bought recently

Sorry for it being picture's only ~ I don't have a scanner with me at the current moment

Aura Boy (from Myojo 10)
ImageImage

Just a close up of the aboce pics

ImageImageImageImageImage

TV Guide (Kansai) Sept 1-7

ImageImage

ImageImage

Popolo 10

Up close up of the above pic

ImageImageImageImage

HEHEHE Funny ~ It's the rehersal between the kiss of Kagurazaka and Sano
ImageImage

Seeing this pic ~ Reminds me of the comment Shun made about Toma's lips. :lol

ImageImageImage

RedDragon88

Post by RedDragon88 » Aug 30th, '07, 12:40

goongluver16 wrote:
RedDragon88 wrote:about the preview....
I really wonder what made Sano so angry
I guess it has to do with his dad and Mizuki must be supporting him to meet his dad
which makes him angry and upset....
(Comparing the manga and this preview)

Sano goes out to train while Mizuki cries her heart out
Nakatsu comes in and comforts her...
In the end he asks her to leave Sano because he hurts her a lot
btw at this point Nakatsu doesn't know she is a girl....
He finds out a lot later...

AHHHH~!!!! This is one dirty preview!! :glare:
I think a lot depends on this episode...
Could someone please tell me what volume that is in? :scratch:
Volume 17 - Chapter 097 :-)

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Aug 30th, '07, 14:04

miyuki_chan wrote:Here are some pics of the magazines I bought recently

Sorry for it being picture's only ~ I don't have a scanner with me at the current moment

Aura Boy (from Myojo 10)
ImageImage

Just a close up of the aboce pics

ImageImageImageImageImage

TV Guide (Kansai) Sept 1-7

ImageImage

ImageImage

Popolo 10

Up close up of the above pic

ImageImageImageImage

HEHEHE Funny ~ It's the rehersal between the kiss of Kagurazaka and Sano
ImageImage

Seeing this pic ~ Reminds me of the comment Shun made about Toma's lips. :lol

ImageImageImage
thanks for sharing the images :D

mmmmmmmm...
what was the comment that Shun made???
curious :whistling:

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Aug 30th, '07, 14:08

shun said that toma's lip is so soft..and this is the 1st time he encountered such a lip. they kissed about 12 times just for the scene :)

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 30th, '07, 14:18

seirin wrote: I think his best acting stint is probably Titus Andronicus (play) and Summer Snow (drama). He was a very convincing deaf kid. If I didn't know better I would think he was actually deaf. And he was really evil in Titus. Crows zero looks impressive, but its not out yet, so I can't say if this will be his best moving acting skill or not. I haven't watched all his works yet, but do date I haven't found any movies he did very outstanding.

Back on topic, I don't mind Mizuki and Sano arguing, as long as they have a sweet make up kiss afterwards ^-^
I have to watch Titus Andronicus!, but it is a play and it's over.... :cry: now I have to check Shun thread again!

I think Shun is a good actor. :-) I am kind of a new fun of him, but I see good acting from him so far. I am impressed with him because I saw different personalities from Sano & Rui even though they both are quiet type. He has acted some more quiet types of charactors...Murasaki in Rinjin 13 go(a movie), Noboru in GTO( It's years ago though...)..and I find all different acting form him. I think it is difficult.

Take Kimutaku for an example. I always see Kimutaku more than his roles. I sometimes like him, but Am i addicted to his drama??? I would say no because of his similar acting. Well, maybe he is at the level of his original brand, I guess.

I would watch Shun's drama even if he plays another quiet role again because I expect he will show not Sano, not Rui, but the charactor of the role :-) Also I want to see him playing someone he has never played...maybe....new employee(Shun looks good in suits)...maybe a young dad who has a little kid :P

Sorry, it is off topic....Maybe I am into Shun too much. hehehe

Let me back to the topic...
Besides Sano x Mizuki moments, I like Sano x Nakatsu moment in ep9
When Sano gave Nakatsu Shun's special physics notebook for Nakatsu, Nakatsu was almost crying with happiness :cry: They went like this
N:"Can I cry?"
S:"No"
N:"Too late"
Nakatsu wrapped around Shun sobbing, and Shun kinda piccked him up and cuddle.
Shun looked like Nakatsu's Dad. :lol He was lilke Mizukis' dad in ep8 :lol

Is that why I want to see Shun playing a dad??? :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 30th, '07, 14:25

if i was to compare shun and kimutaku id say shun is a better actor because his characters always vary while kimu plays a similar character in each of his dramas or at least he lets the same parts of his true personality show out in each character however i love kimus personality so much so i love all his dramas!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Aug 30th, '07, 15:30

I just found ANN ( all night nippon ) ep with Toma ( 29-8 )

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyrnxyjtvtj

I hope someone translat it ^^
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_lover on Aug 30th, '07, 15:49, edited 2 times in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 30th, '07, 15:46

apartofmylife wrote: I think Shun is a good actor. :-) I am kind of a new fun of him, but I see good acting from him so far. I am impressed with him because I saw different personalities from Sano & Rui even though they both are quiet type. He has acted some more quiet types of charactors...Murasaki in Rinjin 13 go(a movie), Noboru in GTO( It's years ago though...)..and I find all different acting form him. I think it is difficult.
When Sano gave Nakatsu Shun's special physics notebook for Nakatsu, Nakatsu was almost crying with happiness :cry: They went like this

oh I thought Nakatsu said Can I hug you heeh But still cute. Nakatsu is such an emotional guy. Tomaguri is cute~~~~~

I think shun is a good actor too. But I only noticed only a few that were outstanding because of the difficult characters he had to play and not so much variety of characters.
I haven't gotten around to watching Rinjin yet because I don't like scary movies :glare: GTO, I just kinda noticed he was a cute kid but it wasn't an outstanding role.

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 30th, '07, 16:01

Shun is in gokusen, summer snow and stand up too. All very different character from sano and rui (not the cool quiet person type) . He is really good in acting !! And he has a sexy dreamy voice in his ANN radio talk show .

Arrghhh 3 more eps left for Hana Kimi .

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Aug 30th, '07, 16:18

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:I just found ANN ( all night nippon ) ep with Toma ( 29-8 )

what is this? :unsure:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Aug 30th, '07, 16:23

I found a HQ of some scance we already have and I think I have new ones also

dozooooo

HQ scance we already have

new scance HQ

I love the -bang- one

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Aug 30th, '07, 16:25

sukoon wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:I just found ANN ( all night nippon ) ep with Toma ( 29-8 )

what is this? :unsure:
this is show radio show he host toma again yesterday ^^

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Aug 30th, '07, 16:46

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:I found a HQ of some scance we already have and I think I have new ones also

dozooooo

HQ scance we already have

new scance HQ

I love the -bang- one

AMAZING IMAGES
I remembered the ep when Nakatsu moved to Sanu's room
it was hilarious :lol

I really feel sorry for Nakatsu :cry:
hope he would have a happy ending in the drama

Thanks alot for sharing it :salut:

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 30th, '07, 16:53

can i say something, Shun seriously needs to go for a few deep conditoning hair treatments at the salon manz. is his hair always looking this dry or is it just in Hana Kimi? did his hair just got bleached recently or something?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 30th, '07, 17:20

@Oguri_Shun_lover: Oh my those pictures are huge!! Thanks for sharing!!

@j_halo7: lol ya his hair looks kinda dry but to me i find it easier to style hair. His hair looks good anyways so it doesnt really matter ^_^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 30th, '07, 17:58

I think it's just the stylist doing that? I find his hair is very flat usually and he seems lazy to go to the hair salon. I notice often when he's not filming a drama or movie, he doesn't seem to cut his hair. Just let's it grow and it's flat maybe oily looking? Sometimes he wears a cap to cover his head. Well, you notice how his hair looks like off set if u click on the links on this page. http://www.allnightnippon.com/oguri/backnumber.php It's not very attractive most of the time IMO ^^;

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 30th, '07, 18:55

seirin wrote:I think it's just the stylist doing that? I find his hair is very flat usually and he seems lazy to go to the hair salon. I notice often when he's not filming a drama or movie, he doesn't seem to cut his hair. Just let's it grow and it's flat maybe oily looking? Sometimes he wears a cap to cover his head. Well, you notice how his hair looks like off set if u click on the links on this page. http://www.allnightnippon.com/oguri/backnumber.php It's not very attractive most of the time IMO ^^;
ur right, not very attractive most time. i think he has natural curlish hair? not the most managable i suppose.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 30th, '07, 19:14

omg..I give up.. Tomaguri are just so cuteeeee XD iyaaa

About Shun's hair, well I guess he's just too lazy becuz he knows that if he cuts it in the way he wants.. In few months he has to cut it again for a movie/drama/play.. where's the point.

Now, each time I think about how Sano & Mizuki end up together makes me rejoiced & all excited :w00t: , iyaaa I want a kiss, even a goodbye kiss is ok for me, hehe

Sano & Mizuki :wub: !!!! :cheers:

Ps: Btw, I got bit shocked when I saw that he put Leah Dizon's song on his radio show.... go.d , Shun listens to Leah Dizon !!! woaa
well he also put T&T 's Samurai ^^; akaka & Avril Lavigne hehe

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 30th, '07, 19:25

lol his hair is so curly offset..
I notice how he has that undercut, is that how the hair style suppose to be or thats how he want it? Its very short too... :scratch:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 30th, '07, 19:29

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol his hair is so curly offset..
I notice how he has that undercut, is that how the hair style suppose to be or thats how he want it? Its very short too... :scratch:
If it's his pics from the spring, he cut his hair on both sides for Crow's zero. More like he shaved it off (He was trying to get the tough guy/punk look). I think beginning of Rinokimi, the top sides of his hair is long, but when he jumps or runs, you notice the hair underneath (near his ear area) is short cuz it hasn't grown out yet.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 30th, '07, 19:34

:lol oh, that makes sense..

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 30th, '07, 21:09

im asking erm pretty early LOL but which clubbox is normally the fastest in releasing the 704x396 version? i just learnt how to use clubbox u see! and it seems things always come out faster in clubbox...thanks.

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 30th, '07, 21:23

seirin wrote:
apartofmylife wrote:

oh I thought Nakatsu said Can I hug you heeh But still cute. Nakatsu is such an emotional guy. Tomaguri is cute~~~~~
Oops? Maybe you are right? Sometimes my memory is messed up :sweat:

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 31st, '07, 02:36

I cant wait for episode 10! :clap:
its almost over! 2 more episdoes!!!! :-(

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 31st, '07, 02:43

I dunno, but i like the idea of both couples being together
Sanuki or Nakazuki

Either way its so adorable <3 :clap:

yata zoaaa!
it was funny back in epsiode 7 with all those blankets. and in episode 8,
oh romeo oh juliet!
:spam:

babydancer

Post by babydancer » Aug 31st, '07, 04:16

I've only started watching japanese dramas and I can really say that this is really my favorite..
It's the first Jdrama I've ever watched so far..and I`m so hoooked..
-________-" I'm so jealous for people who lives in Japan..
I wish I can move there after college :(

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 31st, '07, 05:38

i luv both couple actually but i know Mizuki will end up with Sano which is totally fine with me...
Oguri_Shun_lover and miyuki_chan thanks so much for all the pics..
and miyuki_chan i really hope when u have ur scanner again i really hope u could scan again all the magazine u bought into HQ version....i would really appreciate it...thanks very much

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 31st, '07, 07:53

i love this series!! i love all of them!

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Aug 31st, '07, 09:40

额,看的懂中文吗?