[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Oct 20th, '07, 02:21

Whoops. A big sorry on my part for just assuming it was done without actually reading it. :doh: I tend to do that a lot these days...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 20th, '07, 04:06

"Hotaru no Hikari" goes 4 for 5 in summer drama Grand Prix
The summer edition of the Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix has concluded. A total of 16,725 votes were submitted between the 1st and 12th of this month. The big winner was NTV's "Hotaru no Hikari," which took four of the five categories.

The series won Best Drama with almost 6,400 votes, more than double the second-place "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e." The show's star, Haruka Ayase, also won by a landslide for Best Actress, receiving almost 7,700 votes versus Maki Horikita's 3,700 votes.

For Best Supporting Actor, Naohito Fujiki beat out Toma Ikuta by a 2,000 vote margin. Meanwhile, the race for Best Supporting Actress was much tighter, with Ryoko Kuninaka defeating Mikako Tabe by only 58 ballots.

The only other winning drama was "Yamada Taro Monogatari," as Kazunari Ninomiya won in a close battle against Koichi Domoto and Shun Oguri.

Best Drama
Hotaru no Hikari - 6384
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - 3000
Sushi Ouji! - 2386
Yamada Taro Monogatari - 2170
Tantei Gakuen Q - 648

Best Actor
Kazunari Ninomiya - 2925
Koichi Domoto - 2761
Shun Oguri - 2739
Hiroshi Tachi - 2332
Takanori Jinnai - 1445

Best Actress
Haruka Ayase - 7690
Maki Horikita - 3692
Yui Aragaki - 1296
Kie Kitano - 1052
Mao Inoue - 955

Best Supporting Actor
Naohito Fujiki - 5377
Toma Ikuta - 3293
Sho Sakurai - 1873
Ryosuke Yamada - 1384
Yuichi Nakamaru - 914

Best Supporting Actress
Ryoko Kuninaka - 1957
Mikako Tabe - 1899
Mirai Shida - 1830
Mahiru Konno - 1253
Saki Fukuda - 1143

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1926

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 20th, '07, 07:05

Well, I haven't seen Hotaru no Hikari but I think atleast Toma could've taken best supporting actor...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 20th, '07, 07:07

kozumifan wrote:aaa i see.. well i liked the sp xD specially the jankenpon part haha
oo the cosplay was funny too.. nanba was hilarious :lol
ahhahaha yeah and Maki won it too! oh yeah and nanba's costume was great! he played that cosplay so well :lol I still think the best part of it is when Maki yells "BABY!" :D

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 20th, '07, 07:48

atskv9 wrote:Well, I haven't seen Hotaru no Hikari but I think atleast Toma could've taken best supporting actor...
thanks for the news seirin...i have to admit the results were fair enough, i've also seen hotaru no hikari and it was pretty good! but of course hanakimi is still my fave hehee^^;
naohito fujiki is a really popular actor and he's really good as well (and hotter in hotaru!!!) so im not surprised that toma placed second. if he wasn't up against such a veteran then he would have won by a landslide! anyway, at least people have recognized his skill and he has no other way to go but up ^__^V

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Oct 20th, '07, 08:13

genkichelli wrote: thanks for the news seirin...i have to admit the results were fair enough, i've also seen hotaru no hikari and it was pretty good! but of course hanakimi is still my fave hehee^^;
naohito fujiki is a really popular actor and he's really good as well (and hotter in hotaru!!!) so im not surprised that toma placed second. if he wasn't up against such a veteran then he would have won by a landslide! anyway, at least people have recognized his skill and he has no other way to go but up ^__^V
Hmm... Yeah Hotaru no Hikari's a pretty good drama, though I'm still only at episode 8. I agree that the results are quite reasonable, especially for the Best Actress category, as Ayase Haruka played her character really well (I've never seen her play such a ridiculous role, hoho). Nonetheless it's great that Maki managed to get the 2nd position cos she was pretty good as Mizuki too! :cheers:
What I don't really agree with the results is the Best Supporting Actor category. Toma should've been the winner! Although I admit that Naohito Fujiki is veteran and he was good in Hotaru no Hikari, Toma played the Nakatsu character really well. He was able to show off a lot of versatility through Nakatsu's character and I think he pulled it off really naturally. :glare: Guess this is just because Naohito Fujiki's a more seasoned actor and a lot more people are more familiar with him....
:roll

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 20th, '07, 08:55

Maki & HnK ---> 2nd place = not bad...
I hope i had something to do with those votes, I remember I kept voting for her and the show. :lol

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 20th, '07, 12:09

untitledmelody wrote:
genkichelli wrote: thanks for the news seirin...i have to admit the results were fair enough, i've also seen hotaru no hikari and it was pretty good! but of course hanakimi is still my fave hehee^^;
Hmm... Yeah Hotaru no Hikari's a pretty good drama, though I'm still only at episode 8. I agree that the results are quite reasonable, especially for the Best Actress category, as Ayase Haruka played her character really well (I've never seen her play such a ridiculous role, hoho). Nonetheless it's great that Maki managed to get the 2nd position cos she was pretty good as Mizuki too! :cheers:
What I don't really agree with the results is the Best Supporting Actor category. Toma should've been the winner! Although I admit that Naohito Fujiki is veteran and he was good in Hotaru no Hikari, Toma played the Nakatsu character really well. He was able to show off a lot of versatility through Nakatsu's character and I think he pulled it off really naturally. :glare: Guess this is just because Naohito Fujiki's a more seasoned actor and a lot more people are more familiar with him....
:roll
i totally agree...that's what i was trying to say about naohito but i couldn't type it down really well hehe^^; he's been around for a long time and just an fyi...he played the role of hanazawa rui for the old version of hana yori dango among others. he's one of my favorites but toma is no. 1 in our hearts anyway so that's what counts ^_^V

@teaseyoshi: really? wow i should've helped vote as well...was busy with work so i havent had time to check what's new with hanakimi. ^^ luv your sig btw :wub:

rose-land

Post by rose-land » Oct 20th, '07, 13:33

thanks for the news seirin...i have to admit the results were fair enough, i've also seen hotaru no hikari and it was pretty good! but of course hanakimi is still my fave hehee^^;
genkichelli I totally agree with you, I've seen Hotaru No Hikari and I was really impressed by Haruka Ayase. This woman really knew how to play her role very well :thumleft: and she was really awesome in doing it. And Fujiki was really hot in this drama that I began to like him :wub:
but still this does'nt mean that I've stopped liking Hanazakari No Kimi. I guess dat it'll remain in my heart forever :wub: especially Toma & Maki I can't forget them :wub: :wub:

mrs_akanishi

Post by mrs_akanishi » Oct 20th, '07, 14:40

weee... i miss watching this series... am missing toma, maki and SHUN! :) loved this... i'm hoping for part two! :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 20th, '07, 14:44

^ so sad it's unlikely to have one T^T but I'm still praying for a special ahhh~~

I can't wait for the 54th Academy drama awards result XD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 25th, '07, 21:10

The 54th TV Drama Academy Awards results are out now and guess what?!
Toma and Maki and Hana Kimi did the best! :D
Drama award:
1. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
2. Life
3. Hotaru no Hikari

Main actor: 1. Tachi Hiroshi 2. Ninomiya Kazunari 3. Doumoto Kouichi
Main actress: 1. Horikita Maki 2. Ayase Haruka 3. Kitano Kii
Co-actor: 1. Ikuta Touma 2. Fujiki Naohito 3. Matsuda Shouta
Co-actress: 1. Fukuda Saki 2. Aragaki Yui 3. Tabe Mikako

Best Script: Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
Best Director: Tanimura Masaki (Life)
Best theme song: Oda Kazumasa with "Kokoro" (First Kiss)
Special award: Higa Manami (Dondo Bare)

Voting details:

Best actor award:
Readers vote: 1. Ninomiya Kazunari 2. Tachi Hiroshi 3. Kamiki Ryuunosuke
Reporters vote: 1. Tachi Hiroshi 2. Ninomiya Kazunari 3. Kamiki Ryuunosuke
Judges vote: 1. Tachi Hiroshi 2. Ninomiya Kazunari 3. Watari Tetsuya

Best actress award:
Readers vote: 1. Horikita Maki 2. Ayase Haruka 3. Kitano Kii
Reporters vote: 1. Horikita Maki 2. Ayase Haruka & Kitano Kii 3. Katou Ro-sa
Judges vote: 1. Horikita Maki 2. Inoue Mao 3. Kitano Kii

Co-actor award:
Readers vote: 1. Ikuta Touma 2. Oguri Shun 3. Sakurai Shou
Reporters vote: 1. Ikuta Touma 2. Fujiki Naohito 3. Oguri Shun & Hosoda Yoshihiko
Judges vote: 1. Matsuda Shouta 2. Ikuta Touma 3. Fujiki Naohito

Co-actress award:
Readers vote: 1. Tabe Mikako 2. Fukuda Saki 3. Aragaki Yui
Reporters vote: 1. Fukuda Saki 2. Aragaki Yui 3. Narumi Riko
Judges vote: 1. Aragaki Yui & Narumi Riko 2. Fukuda Saki 3. Tabe Mikako

Sources:
http://angemomo.blog2.petitmall.jp/blog-entry-25.html
http://angevivimomo.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-11.html
http://ouiken.blog50.fc2.com/
credits to Taiki from the Yamaki forums for finding these on some blogs!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 26th, '07, 06:03

^wow i was just about to post the results!!! omedetou to Hanakimi for sweeping the awards!

and especially Toma, it's really well-deserved! I hope next time he has a drama he'll be the lead and win the best actor award hehehe ^0^

ike ike ikemen~!!!!!!!!

Icicle

Post by Icicle » Oct 26th, '07, 06:51

I love this drama , very funny indeed.
Halfway to finish it up. hehe.

Its better than the version of Taiwan.

smilingstars

Post by smilingstars » Oct 26th, '07, 15:39

yey!!!!!!!!! loving this drama SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! i love oguri shun!!!!!!!!

Icicle

Post by Icicle » Oct 26th, '07, 16:27

Oguri Shun kind of stonned in few scene hehe.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 26th, '07, 19:34

Icicle wrote:Oguri Shun kind of stonned in few scene hehe.
Are you saying that Shun looks like he was stoned, as in high, in some of the scenes? :blink

Icicle

Post by Icicle » Oct 26th, '07, 19:42

llol yeah when he ate the *thing* [ duno what it called already ] and he going around kissing people lol

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Oct 28th, '07, 06:39

it was a good and funny drama but that girl choose the wrong guy :lol

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 28th, '07, 07:18

Icicle wrote:llol yeah when he ate the *thing* [ duno what it called already ] and he going around kissing people lol
he ate nara pickles which have a low alcohol content in them but Sano has a low tolerance for alcohol so he got "drunk" off of the pickles

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 28th, '07, 18:35

teemu8 wrote:it was a good and funny drama but that girl choose the wrong guy :lol
totally agree, she should not have picked sano.. but that's the whole point of the drama :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Oct 28th, '07, 20:32

yatta... i'm back.... hahaha... been ghosting around... because of school... been in the yukan Club forum... hahaha

YAH... i love hana-kimi... i want there to be an anime too... SP and Anime... please.... i would love to see Maki do some Voice acting and everyone eles... hahaha.... intresting...
but i hope for an anime but afet a SP... if they have one... and with these results ont he voting thye have to ahev a SP or movie...

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 29th, '07, 03:19

NanaTorigawa wrote:yatta... i'm back.... hahaha... been ghosting around... because of school... been in the yukan Club forum... hahaha

YAH... i love hana-kimi... i want there to be an anime too... SP and Anime... please.... i would love to see Maki do some Voice acting and everyone eles... hahaha.... intresting...
but i hope for an anime but afet a SP... if they have one... and with these results ont he voting thye have to ahev a SP or movie...
OMG ive been praying for an anime since 2003 for this manga!!! i do hope they make one with the cast as the voice actors, that would totally awesome! last week i even had a dream i was watching the anime ! :crazy:

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by siantut » Oct 30th, '07, 13:01

Hihi! Siantut here, just want to congratulate you guys Hanakimi fans, because Hanakimi won the Best Dorama this season by Dorama Acedemy Awards!! Congrat!

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Oct 30th, '07, 13:08

The ending looks like it's gonna have a season 2^^, I wish.. The whole cast was pretty funny and energetic.. I just love this drama.. Even my mom agrees that Toma is cute

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Oct 31st, '07, 12:31

yeah i think so too
but i think just a special
but a season 2 would be great

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 1st, '07, 07:42

kozumifan wrote:
teemu8 wrote:it was a good and funny drama but that girl choose the wrong guy :lol
totally agree, she should not have picked sano.. but that's the whole point of the drama :lol
Yeah, I would've wanted to see a twist, but I guess the majority wanted... the manga-canon pairing? Haha. :thumleft:

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Nov 2nd, '07, 07:25

shannobi wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
Yeah, I would've wanted to see a twist, but I guess the majority wanted... the manga-canon pairing? Haha. :thumleft:
I definitely can't argue there. Ah, well at least it was a good ending? Ne? Hehe.
I hope there's a special though! The ending reminded me of the version from Taiwan...except..less of a cliffhanger-ish ending. lol.

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Nov 2nd, '07, 15:47

Good gosh I really miss Ikuta Toma. Is the boy getting another drama? He's some talent!

And I miss Hana Kimi :(

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Nov 2nd, '07, 20:01

Reigning_Ninya wrote:Good gosh I really miss Ikuta Toma. Is the boy getting another drama? He's some talent!

Nothing confirmed for Toma as of yet :-( I want to see more Toma too!

I still have Hana Kimi withdrawls every once in a while :cry:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Nov 3rd, '07, 06:43

:O dont give up!!! Im still hoping for that special and have an end to all this waiting...

NokCha

Post by NokCha » Nov 3rd, '07, 08:28

Does anyone have the themesong for HanaKimi by Orange Range?

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Nov 3rd, '07, 09:17

Does anyone have the themesong for HanaKimi by Orange Range?
Found this link to the song through google ---> http://www.4shared.com/file/22976323/9d ... aiyou.html

Hopefully that works.

I miss HanaKimi too. The excitement that came with a new episode. There's no show that makes me feel like that this season, so far.

Taiyou no ao

Post by Taiyou no ao » Nov 3rd, '07, 12:21

I miss Hana Kimi :cry: It's one of my favorite dramas ever and thanks to it I got to discover Ikuta Toma :wub: I hope for a season 2 or at least a SP

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 4th, '07, 20:09

movie would be cool too... wouldn't it... but then again it takes long to get movies... a SP... which could be a TV movie...

For Toma i want him an YamaPi to get together in No Borders... i mean they have mentioned it but Jun not doing anything for it.... AHH....

Anyway... I think YamaPi should just randomly show up in the Hana-kimi SP... just to be funny...

Also... Maki was on Cartoon KAT-TUN last week... it was funny Kattun looked afraid of her... i mean... she is one of the highest rated japanese actress and she is only 19 0____o lucky lucky girl..... <3!!!
Also.... i trhink from Toma's j-web i heard that Jin loves Hana-kimi... he was beging Toma to give him the DVD... hahaha.... so he must of been happpy to meet Maki on Cartoon Kat-tun... hahaha...

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Nov 7th, '07, 08:16

atskv9 wrote:
Reigning_Ninya wrote:Good gosh I really miss Ikuta Toma. Is the boy getting another drama? He's some talent!

Nothing confirmed for Toma as of yet :-( I want to see more Toma too!

I still have Hana Kimi withdrawls every once in a while :cry:
hey guys, we don't have to wait too long for toma to be in a drama again...

it's just been confirmed that he'll be starring as Takemoto Yuta in the drama adaptation of Honey and Clover. The lead actress is Narumi Riko (and she's just 15??!!)

Filming starts next month and the airing will start on Jan 8 next year...on the same timeslot as HanaKimi was on FujiTV (Tues 9pm) ! :cheers:

For those who can read Japanese, click on the link below for more details:

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20071 ... 10700.html

im so excited i cant wait!! :w00t:

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Nov 7th, '07, 09:01

Toma in new drama????

waahhh..HAPPPY!!!! :wub: :wub:

really miss him :roll

maguri_yamaki07

Post by maguri_yamaki07 » Nov 8th, '07, 11:51

hi... im new here.. nut i like to watch hana kimi im addicted to it.... wish i can join u..

cantabileblue

Post by cantabileblue » Nov 9th, '07, 03:02

I really like Toma in this series I already watch Hana Kimi in Veoh and I never get boring. When Nakatsu talks to himself, I love him very much. Anyone now when the special comes out?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 9th, '07, 05:15

cantabileblue wrote:I really like Toma in this series I already watch Hana Kimi in Veoh and I never get boring. When Nakatsu talks to himself, I love him very much. Anyone now when the special comes out?
there hasnt even been a special announced yet as far as i know
people are just speculating that it will happen

razu-san

Post by razu-san » Nov 9th, '07, 08:01

Toma in Honey and Clover?! I loved that anime, can't wait for the drama now ^_^

yasumi14

Post by yasumi14 » Nov 18th, '07, 08:04

i just finished hana kimi and it was extreme!!!
i love it..

C1imaX

Post by C1imaX » Nov 24th, '07, 13:53

What a great series !!! I just LOVE j highschool dramas!!!! Dose anyone know of any other new upcoming dramas releasing soon? That are also school related ? ^^

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 25th, '07, 07:11

hachimitsu to kuroba.a story of 5 teenagers in the college and their adulthood.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 25th, '07, 07:56

binbou danshi is also about a college student but i doubt it will focus on the school aspect much

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 28th, '07, 13:10

crap, I think I have Hama Kimi withdrawal symptoms.. :|

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 28th, '07, 23:19

hahaha... really.. I'm patiantly waiting for the manga so i don't have those semptoms... but when the manga is done./.. i might.. hahaha...

But the best way to get feed your need is to watch something with Toma, Shun or Maki in it.. it helps!!

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 29th, '07, 02:34

yup yup, watched Nobuta Wo Produce and Love proposal before this. Now downloading Kurosagi, in waiting for the movie and also primarily for both Yamashita and Maki.

One question tho, Ive seen people saying Yamaki. What is that? I know YamaPi is yamashita's nick name. Yamaki = Yamashita + Maki?? Isit?

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Nov 29th, '07, 02:37

You got it :thumright:

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 29th, '07, 03:07

coolies :P

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 29th, '07, 03:19

Jus like Tomapi is Toma and yamapi

Tomaki is Toma and Maki!!!

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 29th, '07, 13:00

thanks! so many couples name lol .. back during the late 90s there wasnt things like this right? anyway, more and more Im looking at Maki and Yamapi, Maki somewhat resembles a younger Matsu Takako and Yamapi a younger Kimura (even the same mouth movement habit). And you know Kimura and Takako was one of the best couple way back then. So Maki and Yamapi are this generations couple perhaps. IMO of course.

karen05

Post by karen05 » Dec 3rd, '07, 23:15

just wanted to share this with you guys. it was drawn by my bf, scanned, and then i colored it using the computer.

here it is.

please ask if you want the drawing.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 4th, '07, 00:44

freaken awsome.. hahaha but isn't his hair little draker...

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Dec 4th, '07, 01:12

lol ur bf did a good job drawing ghost boy, it really looks like him. Anime vers. that is....

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 4th, '07, 01:23

I wish I could have cool hair like Yusuke! :unsure:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 4th, '07, 06:15

cool yusuke pic.but i can't remember who he was at first. :lol

l-chan

Post by l-chan » Dec 5th, '07, 20:58

i wanted to ask u guys which virsion is better,, the japanese or the taiwanese ?

i have both of them and i'm a bit confused which one should i watch ?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 5th, '07, 23:41

i fyou read the manga and are against stuff goign away from the manga watch the Taiwanese version... but... if you haven't read the manga or don't mid the chage watch the japanese one...
i hate the ending of the Taiwanes one... and the te japanese one is more my type...
SO i really think you shoudl watch the Japanese one...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 6th, '07, 00:54

If you want a Mizuki that doesn't actually look like a boy, watch the Japanese one :P

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Dec 6th, '07, 02:08

lol i would definitely recommend the japanese version for sure!!
You would definitely love it!! Very addicting......including watching Mizuki [Maki]:wub:

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Dec 6th, '07, 02:14

well.. everyone has different preferences..
I've seen both of them.. but..
I saw the Taiwanese version first..
and well loved it cause of the guys..
but Ella irritated me quite a bit..

but either way.. I'd say I prefer the Japanese version better
I think it's a lottttt funnier..
The actors and actresses were GREAT
and seriously..
I prefer Shun & Toma to WuChun & Jiro
even tho i love them all...
Toma REALLLY did a greatttt job as nakastu
Jiro did a great job too
and im not gonna get into shun & wuchun's acting
im wait too.... bias towards their looks to even speak of their acting

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 6th, '07, 03:56

I remember watching the TW version on tv, I was disgusted by Ella before and even in the drama.. super huge turn off.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 6th, '07, 05:06

yah and the end sucked.. i liked the earlier stuff of the show.. after getting over Elle... whichj i don't mind her...
BTW... i wish ther would be a Korean hana-kimi with the gitl that did the girl from Coffee Prince.. i know we talked about this 1,000 pages back.. but now i have seen all Coffee prince and i love her... at first glance she looks liek a boy... sounds like a girl... but thne later as she fell in love she looked liek a girl...
it was cool.. i liek how they did her make-up if that was the trick...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 6th, '07, 05:12

^^I think they did that too in the Japanese version also for Maki. They tried to make Mizuki as boyish as possible in the beginning. However, I noticed after a while that it looked like they weren't even trying to conceal her girliness anymore...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 6th, '07, 05:36

hahha.. yah now i remeber she did lok very boyish in the first episode... when i saw her... if it wasn't for e beign warned what she look liek i might of peopel thought she was a girl for a second...

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Dec 6th, '07, 08:16

ahh i loveddd Yoon Eun Hye
i've always loved her.. specially in gong!! she's beautiful
and watching her in coffee prince made me appreciate her even more as an actress
she truly did do a great hob

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Dec 6th, '07, 15:50

:cry: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP :cry:
I really want a quality photo of the group pic of Hana Kimi Casts in episode 8 XD
Ive been looking for it since time in the beginning... :cry:
I tried searching this forum but whe! its 200++ pages! even the soompi forum 400++!!
waaah.... anyone please if you have a copy please....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

l-chan

Post by l-chan » Dec 6th, '07, 16:14

thanx guys i think i'll go for the japanese virsion,, :-)

i saw the actress in the TW virsion and i already hate her.. i mean she not a girl :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 9th, '07, 06:49

l-chan wrote:i saw the actress in the TW virsion and i already hate her.. i mean she not a girl :P
no comment , just LOL :roll

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 9th, '07, 14:19

l-chan wrote:thanx guys i think i'll go for the japanese virsion,, :-)

i saw the actress in the TW virsion and i already hate her.. i mean she not a girl :P
that might be a bit mean.ella might be boyish but she's still a girl. :-(

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 9th, '07, 14:40

mingming96 wrote:
l-chan wrote:thanx guys i think i'll go for the japanese virsion,, :-)

that might be a bit mean.ella might be boyish but she's still a girl. :-(
She was said to fart and do disgusting stuff as told by Hebe and Stella? erk.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 10th, '07, 14:25

Just before we got completely off track.
Pliz do not 'bash' anyone here, stay in drama discussion minna 8)

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Dec 10th, '07, 22:40

Am I the only one who found this drama completely cheesy and unwatchable? lol...

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 10th, '07, 22:47

^^ I loved it, this is one of my favourite dramas. Granted, it was completely crazy, over the top and a bit cheesy, but it was meant to be like that. I think at the first episode, they say "Please pardon the foolishness of this drama". It's supposed to be funny and comedic and you're supposed to laugh out loud at those parts and not take it too seriously. :lol

And to the ongoing debate about the Taiwanese vs. Japanese version, I watched both and liked the Japanese version a lot more. I watched the TW version first and thought it was okay, some of the boys are cute and I actually got used to Ella being Ashiya, and I liked how they focused on their relationship a lot more than in the Japanese version. But the Japanese version was so much funnier, focused on the other great characters from the manga and their school and dorm life, and not to mention Ikuta Toma did a fantastic job portraying Nakatsu. :D