[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Crus

Post by Crus » Jul 1st, '07, 13:48

only 12 episodes? :O oh, well...if its good and many watch this, they might put up another season, just like they did to Hana Yori Dango :lol

Soooooon!!!
Gambatte Bon fansub! :salut:

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jul 1st, '07, 14:14

12 eps is a good amount. Any more and I think the story line would probably turn crap like American tv shows often do.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 1st, '07, 14:18

We will enjoy this drama as they announced it's 12 Eps..

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 1st, '07, 14:51

rubymoon322 wrote:I'm so looking forward to this. 2 more days and its gonna air July 3rd. ehehehehehehe! The Taiwanese one was okay, it was funny and the good thing about it was i didn't have to wait for subbers i could watch it raw, but i was alittle disappointed that it didnt' really follow the manga. Plus, Oguri Shun makes a much much hotter Izumi Sano than Wu Zun. I still can't stand his chinese, but much better than Tokyo Juliet.
omg 2 more days XD
the tw one was funny. and i was also disappointed that it deviated much from the manga. Wu Zun was a pretty good sano as far as appearance goes in my opinion... but his acting skills need some work. when he injured his leg in the flashback, i was laughing sooo hard at his acting. :lol oguri shun on the other hand, is an excellent sano with awesome acting skills.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 1st, '07, 14:54

yaya!!! 2 days left!!! omg this is exciting.. !! :wub: :wub:

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 1st, '07, 14:56

malay_tiger wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
malay_tiger wrote:
or.. nippon's drama?? :whistling:

kozumifan and other girls on this thread are so funny XD

waiting for Hana Kimi.. waiting.. waiting..

please show more pics of Maki and Oguri Shun.. 8)
haha really.. well i was just saying..

what's the difference between nihon and nippon? :lol
someone? please?
well I think it is the same nihon, nippon.. same thing, it is the native name of Japan

pronounciation that's matter, for the student who are studying Japanese language, they are recommended to study the Japanese language pronounciation from watching Japanese dramas :P

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese
haha, thats EXACTLY what i do. anime, drama, and music... theyre the best resources, and enjoyable too.

^ look at all those quote boxes :lol

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 1st, '07, 16:34

valley04 wrote:wow, 50 pages already even the drama has not started yet..I m totally looking forward to watch this drama!
I think Horikita Maki can really potray herself as a boy...i mean a good looking boy compare to Ella from the Taiwanese version. :D
You're completely right. The Taiwanese drama itself was pretty good, the comedy, the lovable characters.

But Ella.
She just looked like a weird-looking boy.

I don't know why they just didn't make her hair look like a girl A LITTLE. Lol.
Like maybe in the TANK music video.
Other than that, I actually enjoyed the drama.

BUT THE JAPANESE ONE IS GOING TO PWN IT.
HORIKITA MAKI <3.
OGURI SHUN <3.
IKUTA TOMA <3.

Only 2 more days and nights, for me, that is :D.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 1st, '07, 17:51

Nomanymore wrote:We now have a community dedicated to this Dorama :cheers: :cheers:

http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen_paradise/
The community looks fantastic. Definitely joining <3

veracious

Post by veracious » Jul 1st, '07, 20:17

I'm probably sticking my head in a beehive with this comment but can we wait until Hana Kimi JPN airs until we compare it to the Taiwanese version? It's okay to see you didn't like Taiwanese version and for that the JPN version is already winning - but to say Hana Kimi (objectively) pwns Hua Yang even when Hana Kimi (jdrama) hasn't yet aired, it just seems a little ridiculous to me.

I know a lot of people prefer jdramas in general and I'm cool with that, but yeah, I personally won't be making any comparisons until I see one ep or more of the jdrama.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 01:48

veracious wrote:I'm probably sticking my head in a beehive with this comment but can we wait until Hana Kimi JPN airs until we compare it to the Taiwanese version? It's okay to see you didn't like Taiwanese version and for that the JPN version is already winning - but to say Hana Kimi (objectively) pwns Hua Yang even when Hana Kimi (jdrama) hasn't yet aired, it just seems a little ridiculous to me.

I know a lot of people prefer jdramas in general and I'm cool with that, but yeah, I personally won't be making any comparisons until I see one ep or more of the jdrama.
Haha. I didn't mean to have anyone actually take it so seriously.
It was more of a joke.
And of course, no jumping to conclusions.
I'm just hoping.
Chill, kay?
It was a more of a joke.
Ella is just too loveable, to be completely hated :D.
Sorry about all the confusion you're having.

viet_la_amour

Post by viet_la_amour » Jul 2nd, '07, 01:55

veracious wrote:I'm probably sticking my head in a beehive with this comment but can we wait until Hana Kimi JPN airs until we compare it to the Taiwanese version? It's okay to see you didn't like Taiwanese version and for that the JPN version is already winning - but to say Hana Kimi (objectively) pwns Hua Yang even when Hana Kimi (jdrama) hasn't yet aired, it just seems a little ridiculous to me.

Well said.... :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :salut: :salut: :salut:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:00

viet_la_amour wrote:

i sort of agree with her.. like hana kimi hasnt aired yet and u guys are making comparisons..
i better watch it first and then say something! :lol

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:36

kozumifan wrote:
viet_la_amour wrote:

i sort of agree with her.. like hana kimi hasnt aired yet and u guys are making comparisons..
i better watch it first and then say something! :lol
Of course!
Sorry bout' that! :D.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:45

wat3rm3lon: dont think i was referring only at you :fear: :) i was talking in general :)

veracious

Post by veracious » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:04

I was also talking more in general, just happened to take your post as an example. Actually I should really take this comment to the soompi thread as this thread is relatively free of completely dumb Ella bashing etc.

So I take it everybody's going to be watching this raw while waiting for subs to come out? :D This will be the first drama I'm watching raw, will be exciting.

Winly

Post by Winly » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:34

^ veracious:

Thank you so much for your recent comments :-) Because you're right. In fact, what you said is what I've been feeling long ago.
I love the taiwanese version and I want to watch the japanese version, but reading bad comments about the taiwanese version makes me feel sometimes angry but I've never said anything and I prefered not to participate in this thread in D-Addicts and in Soompi. Because the threads are for to have a good time and reading the bad comments about the actors or about a version of a different country really makes me not to enter to the thread anymore :-(

Anyway I will try the most possible of not to compare both versions, because they will be different for sure. But if I start to compare I will not enjoy while I watch it. Both are based on the same story, and the story of the manga is good. So both versions are/will be good.

I think that's all I'm going to say.

~Saranghae~

Post by ~Saranghae~ » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:44

Tomorow is the day, when the first Episode will be airing :cheers: Cant wait!!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:49

~Saranghae~ wrote:Tomorow is the day, when the first Episode will be airing :cheers: Cant wait!!!
GAHH. So excitedd.
I don't think I'm going to able to sleep tonight.
This sucks.

But yeah.
WATCHING IT RAW FOR SURE.

I want to go to Japan. And watch it there.
:D.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 2nd, '07, 12:23

Winly wrote:^ veracious:

Thank you so much for your recent comments :-) Because you're right. In fact, what you said is what I've been feeling long ago.
I love the taiwanese version and I want to watch the japanese version, but reading bad comments about the taiwanese version makes me feel sometimes angry but I've never said anything and I prefered not to participate in this thread in D-Addicts and in Soompi. Because the threads are for to have a good time and reading the bad comments about the actors or about a version of a different country really makes me not to enter to the thread anymore :-(

Anyway I will try the most possible of not to compare both versions, because they will be different for sure. But if I start to compare I will not enjoy while I watch it. Both are based on the same story, and the story of the manga is good. So both versions are/will be good.

I think that's all I'm going to say.
I understand how u feel... I also felt bad when HYD fans compared HYD Japnese vers to TW version which I luved luve.... It sucks how people could change like 180° , I still remmber some faces who were fans of Meteor garden back then now changed becuz for them HYD is more popular ,with more candy eyes, the TW vers now became nothing but a dragging & boring story, WTH !!!

About Hana Kimi TW, I have to say that I actually enjoyed it !! it was funny despite the overacting of Ella's part, I still liked it... but deep in me still regrets that Ella just looks so like a boy & Mizuki in the manga is just so adorable cute..... well.

Anyways, I just hope u & the others like u wun't get offended, I know most of members here are Jdorama fans so can't help that they're too excited that Jp will have its own vers of this manga!!

Let's just support the drama ! why bother to compare , who wants to, just let them, who cares akakak

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 2nd, '07, 13:13

^ Nomanymore:

That's really an annoying thing, I agree. I just always figured that the people who did that were lame Japanophiles.
Last edited by XiaoPauli on Jul 2nd, '07, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 2nd, '07, 14:05

^ this is slightly off topic but meteor garden is the chinese series of the month ^-^ it was my first drama so it's definitely one of my favorites. but i totally feel you. i felt like i was one of the few who liked meteor garden once hyd came out. ohhh well.. imo, meteor garden and hyd are so different they really shouldn't be compared to each other. i bet hana kimi will be the same way.

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 2nd, '07, 15:26

this is off topic but
do august issues come out in july for magazines? does the next month issue go on sale during the current month? theres some hana kimi/shun/etc stuff in some magazines and i need to know how much time i have left to go buy the issues.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 2nd, '07, 16:28

^ nanikore

Yeah, a lot of magazines (even in the US) title their issues of magazines a month ahead of its actual release. Usually it's a few weeks earlier though, not an actual month.

sakurachan

Post by sakurachan » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:12

Just for kicks, we should try to get TW's version of HanaKimi to be the chinese drama of the month while this version of HanaKimi is still airing. :P

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:44

Offtopic: About MG I don't really think its wrong if you honestly enjoyed HYD better than MG. I liked it better personally because it was fast and quick. Plus it was my first J-dorama and I was so used to the long episodes Tw-dramas had and the acting in MG was horrible..so for some people I just think they honestly liked Hanadan better not because they were following a crowd..Hanadan converted me into a jdorama watcher :) I'm not following a crowd but I thought HYD was honestly better...I thought MG got to much hype even when it came out..but thats just me(but I still like Vic, Ken, and Vaness individually..)

Now yes its really stupid to compare the Tw-Hana Kimi to the Japanese one when it didn't even come out so I get that mentality. People just think its going to be better beacause they thought Hanadan was better than MG and so that makes the J-Hana Kimi automatically better than the TW-version...such a weird mentality but its true...

I'm actually watching the Taiwan version right now. Ella's faces are annoying but I still <3 her and Jiro is amazing and is probably the only reason i'm watching this show..but Wu Zun..is a little stiff..he's pretty tho..but yea i don't really like him.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:48

I was looking at the site again (I check this site every day for updates--i'm obsessed >>;) and they edited the chart for some reason. They took a few pictures of the girls from St. Blossoms and added another box outlined in purple.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:01

Wu Zun is very pretty :D.

@: Prodigy_child:
I thought it was already like that. Hm.
I'm obsessed too, don't worry. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE :D.

I know this is random, but.
They seem to have given St. Blossom's girls a big part in the drama.
I'm not sure if I'm right but, didn't the school like, not have very big parts until that one ball/dance chapter?

HOLY CRAP MAYBE THEY'RE GOING TO INCLUDE THE BALL IN THIS SEASON.

Or maybe in the second season. If there is one.

Winly

Post by Winly » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:41

Nomanymore wrote:
I understand how u feel... I also felt bad when HYD fans compared HYD Japnese vers to TW version which I luved luve.... It sucks how people could change like 180° , I still remmber some faces who were fans of Meteor garden back then now changed becuz for them HYD is more popular ,with more candy eyes, the TW vers now became nothing but a dragging & boring story, WTH !!!

About Hana Kimi TW, I have to say that I actually enjoyed it !! it was funny despite the overacting of Ella's part, I still liked it... but deep in me still regrets that Ella just looks so like a boy & Mizuki in the manga is just so adorable cute..... well.

Anyways, I just hope u & the others like u wun't get offended, I know most of members here are Jdorama fans so can't help that they're too excited that Jp will have its own vers of this manga!!

Let's just support the drama ! why bother to compare , who wants to, just let them, who cares akakak
I also love :wub: the Taiwanese version of MG, I like it so much. HYD is good too.
Both versions are different but good in their own way.
But I also saw a lot of bad comments about the taiwanese and I did the same, try to not enter to thread of HYD (but sometimes I did because of curiosity) :sweat:
Last edited by Winly on Jul 31st, '07, 02:35, edited 2 times in total.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:43

Aww! Those are really cute picturess!
Thanks for sharing!

One moree day, practicalllyyyy.
I really want to see Toma.
I haven't seen him in much, except for HYD.
I want to see moree :D.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:54

wat3rm3lon wrote:Wu Zun is very pretty :D.

@: Prodigy_child:
I thought it was already like that. Hm.
I'm obsessed too, don't worry. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE :D.

I know this is random, but.
They seem to have given St. Blossom's girls a big part in the drama.
I'm not sure if I'm right but, didn't the school like, not have very big parts until that one ball/dance chapter?

HOLY CRAP MAYBE THEY'RE GOING TO INCLUDE THE BALL IN THIS SEASON.

Or maybe in the second season. If there is one.
No it wasn't. Because I remember there were pictures of a few of the other St. Blossoms Girls on there. Plus, I even snag a screenshot pic of it before the edit :)

Yay for obsessed LolOllol >>;

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 2nd, '07, 19:12

anyone uploa this??
7/2, 21:00~23:30 Nakai Masahiro no Nama Super Drama Festival

who will be in it ???? :scratch:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 19:52

those pics are awesome!! cant wait one more day!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 19:54

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:anyone uploa this??
7/2, 21:00~23:30 Nakai Masahiro no Nama Super Drama Festival

who will be in it ???? :scratch:
Ohh, I want to see that too :D.
SUPER DRAMA FESTIVAL.
That looks pretty interesting.

@Winly:
Do you mind letting me use those pictures? I want to make a signature of Maki.

Onegai :D.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:20

it is 3-7 already in japan and here in UAE yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:30

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:it is 3-7 already in japan and here in UAE yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lucky lucky lucky!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:35

1 more day!!! yah!!
I can't wait but i think i willbe able to sleep tonight... not that excited...

Also back in the post people where talkign about how JE can't be on the interent... so that why they are not on the Relationship charts... well... i was wondering why some Johnny's are on the charts...
Example:
YamaP in Byakkotai9thou it kinda looks like a drawn picture...)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Byakkotai-chart.jpg
Sho and Nino in Yamada Taro Monogatari
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Yamada- ... i-char.jpg
Matsujun in Bambino
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Bambino_Chart.jpg

Japan time: Jul 3 5:37am

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:38

NanaTorigawa wrote:1 more day!!! yah!!
I can't wait but i think i willbe able to sleep tonight... not that excited...

Also back in the post people where talkign about how JE can't be on the interent... so that why they are not on the Relationship charts... well... i was wondering why some Johnny's are on the charts...
Example:
YamaP in Byakkotai9thou it kinda looks like a drawn picture...)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Byakkotai-chart.jpg
Sho and Nino in Yamada Taro Monogatari
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Yamada- ... i-char.jpg
Matsujun in Bambino
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Bambino_Chart.jpg
^^ those doesnt look liek thier real real pictures LOL i mean compare thier pictures to the others people....but i guess these are betters compare to other ones that either don't show at all or use something else in place of thier faces...

Winly

Post by Winly » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:54

@Winly:

Onegai Big Smile.
Well, the scans aren't mine :sweat: I found it in Baidu. But I guees there won't be any problems and you can use it :-)

And about Johnny's, if you go to the official site of Yamada Tarou Monogatari, Nino and Sho (both of Arashi) are original photos without alteration O__O It's the first time I see it.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/casts.html
http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/inter.html
http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/class.html

Just click in the image and you'll see it bigger and clear, but they're original. The only one altered is this one:

http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Jul 2nd, '07, 21:00

yeah, ur right. looking at Jun's pic in Bambino, its like a graphic not an actual photo. maybe to have a graphic that resembles their faces, the production only has to pay half the amount if they use their real pics?

btw about the comparison, i agree its ridiculous to compare the TW Hua Yang with this when this isn't out at all. but for HYD, i gotta give my 2 cents worth. when MG1 came out, i was a huge fan of it. but after i watched HYD, i liked it better than the TW version. and i did think it was better but i still am proud to say i once liked MG. it was some time after MG did HYD came out so its natural for the newer dramas to show an improvement from the older dramas. so i dun think there's anything wrong with fans of the previous version to change their stand and like the newer version.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 21:05

Winly wrote:
@Winly:

Onegai Big Smile.
Well, the scans aren't mine :sweat: I found it in Baidu. But I guees there won't be any problems and you can use it :-)

And about Johnny's, if you go to the official site of Yamada Tarou Monogatari, Nino and Sho (both of Arashi) are original photos without alteration O__O It's the first time I see it.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/casts.html
http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/inter.html
http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/class.html

Just click in the image and you'll see it bigger and clear, but they're original. The only one altered is this one:

http://www.tbs.co.jp/yamadataro-story/
Ohh, thanks so much!
It's done, bwhaha.

Oh yeah. I remember having the topic about Johnny's Entertainment actors before, too. I remember someone saying that the particular company doesn't just show pictures of them for free. Something like, the company wants you to buy the pictures, instead of letting you see them for free.

I forget. Someone clarify :D.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 2nd, '07, 21:29

j_halo7 wrote:yeah, ur right. looking at Jun's pic in Bambino, its like a graphic not an actual photo. maybe to have a graphic that resembles their faces, the production only has to pay half the amount if they use their real pics?

btw about the comparison, i agree its ridiculous to compare the TW Hua Yang with this when this isn't out at all. but for HYD, i gotta give my 2 cents worth. when MG1 came out, i was a huge fan of it. but after i watched HYD, i liked it better than the TW version. and i did think it was better but i still am proud to say i once liked MG. it was some time after MG did HYD came out so its natural for the newer dramas to show an improvement from the older dramas. so i dun think there's anything wrong with fans of the previous version to change their stand and like the newer version.
I know, I have nothing against those fans, but what annoys is to see how they say about MG when HYD comes out.. I mean one is better than the other does NOT mean that the other doesn't worth a cent !!! MG was a great drama, it was one of my 1st TW drama & also one of my fav. Even though I find HYD not as good as most of people say, I didn't say anything in HYD's post, & yet HYD's fans keep comparing such & such just to show how fabulous HYD is ..... :glare:

Again, I dun't feel like talking like that at this time , it has nothing to do with Hana Kimi, so I prefer not talking about it anymore ^____^

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 21:36

Prodigy_child wrote:I was looking at the site again (I check this site every day for updates--i'm obsessed >>;) and they edited the chart for some reason. They took a few pictures of the girls from St. Blossoms and added another box outlined in purple.
OH. I thought you were talking about one in DramaWIki.
M LOOKING AT THE OFFICIAL SITE RIGHT NOW.
[ http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/index.html ]
AND YOU'RE RIGHTTTT.
What doess the purple box sayyy.
IM SO EXCITEDDDDD.

Harle

Post by Harle » Jul 2nd, '07, 21:50

If you click the box outlined in purple it says that the character's name is Shingo Kagurazaka. Maybe he is related to Shirota Yuu's character: Kagurazaka Makoto

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 2nd, '07, 22:48

Or maybe it is Shirota's character? The only other characters related to to Makoto were his two little sisters, Tamami and Kyoumi and they were very minor.

Edit: Nevermind. It's definitely Shirota's character. Shirota's name is on Shingo Kagurazaka's character page thing.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:21

[TV] 20070702 Nakai Masahiro no star bowling drama 2007
http://clubbox.co.kr/lakyniu

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:21

Prodigy_child wrote:Or maybe it is Shirota's character? The only other characters related to to Makoto were his two little sisters, Tamami and Kyoumi and they were very minor.

Edit: Nevermind. It's definitely Shirota's character. Shirota's name is on Shingo Kagurazaka's character page thing.
What role did he play in the manga? Or she.
I really don't remember.
I need to re-read it :D.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:24

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Prodigy_child wrote:Or maybe it is Shirota's character? The only other characters related to to Makoto were his two little sisters, Tamami and Kyoumi and they were very minor.

I really don't remember.
Makoto Kagurazaka (Shirota;s character, though its Shingo supposedly here) was Sano's high jump rival.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:26

Prodigy_child wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:

I really don't remember.
Makoto Kagurazaka (Shirota;s character, though its Shingo supposedly here) was Sano's high jump rival.
Ohh. HIM.
He's kind of cool.
I like him :D.

Thanks for the info !!

jaymes

Post by jaymes » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:37

wachi, thanks for the link.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:46

jaymes wrote:wachi, thanks for the link.
how do i add then as a friend? cuz i have to join their clubbox to dowbload the video right? :unsure:

poofiemoosie

Post by poofiemoosie » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:52

>< i've been rewatching the promo on youtube D=

how long will it take for the first episode to get subbed? xD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:54

poofiemoosie wrote:>< i've been rewatching the promo on youtube D=

a week? maybe? hopefully less cuz i cant wait to watch it subbed.. xD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:57

kozumifan wrote:

OR MAYBE THEY'LL DO IT IN A DAY.
-Drools.-

People in Japan probably have already watched it huh.
LUCKYY!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 2nd, '07, 23:59

wat3rm3lon wrote:
kozumifan wrote:

-Drools.-

LUCKYY!
i dont think so... it's only 9:57 am there.. maybe in 10 hours :lol

lol i bet they would sub it in a day!!! xD

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 3rd, '07, 00:06

kozumifan wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
-Drools.-

LUCKYY!
i dont think so... it's only 9:57 am there.. maybe in 10 hours :lol

lol i bet they would sub it in a day!!! xD
yeah well hopefully. but b.o.n. isn't even finished with bambino yet. so maybe they'll prioritize that first.

oh, did you guys watch the bowling thing the cast did? where they're with casts from the other fuji tv dramas this season. haha. soo cute!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 00:16

im downloading it right now!! cant wait to watch it!! wanna see shun :heart:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 3rd, '07, 00:34

im also downloading it now..it's slow.but i just have to see this! Maki, Mao, Shun..!! :wub:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 3rd, '07, 00:38

Is anyone uploading it on Veoh, or YouTube?

I hope you guys enjoy watching it :cry:.
YESS SHUNN SO HOTT.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 00:42

lol not me... i hate to wait for sooo long xD

i might split it and upload it but i have to wait until it finishes.. xD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:04

GAH YOU GUYS.
Well,for the people who can't download the bowling special, like me :cry:.
I found some stuff on Youtube!

Hiro's bowling:

Toma's bowling:

Maybe the user will upload more :D.
GAH SO EXCITED.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:20

wat3rm3lon wrote:GAH YOU GUYS.
Well,for the people who can't download the bowling special, like me :cry:.
I found some stuff on Youtube!

Hiro's bowling:

Toma's bowling:

Maybe the user will upload more :D.
GAH SO EXCITED.
yes!!! maybe he/she will! i hope so! :D

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:05

Thanks for the links!

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:24

OMG thanks u so much!!! Hiro looked supper cute when he was all nervous and it's cute how Maki said it was his first time!! i want to see Maki and Shun bowl!!! :wub: o and also toma is really good at bowling!!

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:32

kawaiimomo wrote:OMG thanks u so much!!! Hiro looked supper cute when he was all nervous and it's cute how Maki said it was his first time!! i want to see Maki and Shun bowl!!! :wub: o and also toma is really good at bowling!!
I KNOWW.
The entire time I was like.
"AWWW."
Yeah, Toma seems to be really energetic, though! I can't wait to see him tommorow!

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:37

I see two strikes before Toma.. does that mean Shun bowl a strike? :lol

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 3rd, '07, 04:57

okay, so the people in japan have definately already watched the first episode of hanakimi and I AM DYING TO WATCH IT NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!
when?
when?
when?
WHEN WILL IT COME OUT?!
raw... i want it raw.. hahaha.
i cant stand subs, but i totally respect those who need it
infact i subbed some dramas before hahah.
w/e. enough about me
HANAKIMI HURRY!!!

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 3rd, '07, 05:02

Its still around 2:00 in Japan at the moment. And still July 3rd over there. Just about five more hours until it official airs.

tsksquared

Post by tsksquared » Jul 3rd, '07, 05:02

No, they haven't watched it yet. They still have like, 7 hours to go.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 3rd, '07, 05:08

7 hours...

Does anyone know about what time it's going to be available for download tommorow :D?

People in Japan are so lucky :P.

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 3rd, '07, 05:18

oops my bad. omg i thought it was the 2nd already! i told you i'm ahead of myself.
ohhh man.... *sigh*
this is what happens when you get out of school.
any students here?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 3rd, '07, 05:56

ahh~ I was so tired yesterday so went to sleep early ^^; akak
sorry out of topic akak

just want to say I'll upload that on veoh for u guys who can't DL it ;) be patient!

ah & thanks for the clips wat3rm3lon ^___^

yayy can't wait!!!
Last edited by Nomanymore on Jul 3rd, '07, 06:06, edited 1 time in total.

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 3rd, '07, 06:00

OMG RAN!
i love you page to DEATH!!
i've been going to ur page since like.. last year
i = news lover = u
thanks for everything always <3

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 3rd, '07, 06:06

Nomanymore wrote:ahh~ I was so tired yesterday so went to sleep early ^^; akak
sorry OTP akak

just want to say I'll upload that on veoh for u guys who can't DL it ;) be patient!

ah & thanks for the clips wat3rm3lon ^___^

yayy can't wait!!!
GAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I love you.
I love you.
HANA KIMI FTW.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 3rd, '07, 07:12

The rest of the cast bowling is on ikemen_paradise lj community.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Jul 3rd, '07, 07:24

Looks good. Can't wait!