[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 5th, '07, 01:12

@ninjabunny oh my u had to mention that!! u just had to! lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 5th, '07, 01:16

^^ i dl but i didnt watch it XD like since it didnt have subs i just deleted it XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 5th, '07, 01:38

Hurray!!1 i love this ep...

thou i was little disapointed with:
The face Nakao didn't look very good in that tutu...
but it all was made better when:
Nakao and Nanba kissed... yes i love boyXboy kissing
anyway:
I did't like some of the hair... i liek Toma's hair the way it always is...
Now i'm sad because i turned into a MizukiXNakatsu suporter but it will never happen...
Is it just me or is Sano moment very broign with out subs... i was ready to skip at one point
When Sano and his dad were talking and the high juping parts
And i'm prboly making people mad with my Spoilers half way throu my sentences... hahaha
Parts i love:
1. When Nakatsu was in the bathroom and went all smokey... that was funny
2. The guy that was freakign out that Nakastsu fainted
3. Nakao with his hair down... oh my... i love him so much... *bloody nose*
4. The fight between KannaXTennouji and those other guys from dorm 1...
5. NanbaXNakao kiss...
4. the fact that the prize was Chocolate and Nakao just went over to eat it with out knowinf it was Chocolate...
5. Somethine heappen before that but... Nanba's imagination along with Nakastsu at the same time.
Anyway....
Rember i know only a little bit of japanese so i don't know if i get this right....
Also i'm doign this on the top of my head....
Anyway...
Well it starts with Nakatsu in the bathroom thinking about Mizuki beign a girl... and he starts writing "onna" on the toilet paper over heating himself and fainting.
Then a member of dorm 1 comes in freakign out because Nakatsu is fainted.
Meanwhile the other dorm meber are dancing besides a selected few... Nakao, Mizuki, Sekime...
Sekime is depressed since his girlfriend is dacing with soem one eles...
Wellt he dorm 1 member comes in freakign out with Nakatsu on a streacher...
Mizuki goes over to Nakatsu asking if he was okay and he wakes up ready say he okay but looks ar here and faints again.... and dorm 1 takes him away...
Late he wakes up in his room...
He starts think of her as a girl throu all his adventres with her... the shop, when he tried to kiss her before... then he stops thinking that he touched he chest then he starts thinking aloud again....
Then kayashima says something to him and Nakatsu says somethign like "I like girls" and Kayashima says "you don't like" or soemthing like that.
yadayadayada... forgot what happens...
then...
they find out here is goign to be a pize for a dance contest... gold... nanba is crazy about the gold... and even agrees to dance with Nakao... hehehe...
And all this stuff inbetween you have to see you self.... anyway...

Well then at the end Nakatsu and Mizuki win the contest (which happens to be with the song "Amazing Grace") and they where so pretty together...
but they find the pize was not gold but Choclate...
While nanba and Nakao danced... there was a fight and Nanba kisses Nakao.. and Nakao was like "Happy" and Nanba was "Not happy"
anyway... that is most of what i rember ti was takign foreve to watch...
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Sep 5th, '07, 01:58, edited 1 time in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 01:44

miyuki_chan wrote: The next day he went to Onsen with Shun ^^
I saw the clip but I didn't understand most of the conversation. They went to onsen together? before or after waratte?

NanaTorigawa, Sano and his dad are arguing cuz he's mad at his dad. I think you would be too if your dad wasn't at your mom's side when she was dying.

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Sep 5th, '07, 01:54

Oh god, I haven't seen this yet but I'm reading all your spoilers and I am so psyched for this tenth episode now. Too bad I need subtitles to understand anything. I have to wait for those still. Sigh.

On the plus side! All I'm reading about Nakatsu's behavior on here is AWESOME. I love that character with a burning passion at this point.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 5th, '07, 02:00

seirin wrote:
I saw the clip but I didn't understand most of the conversation. They went to onsen together? before or after waratte?

NanaTorigawa, Sano and his dad are arguing cuz he's mad at his dad. I think you would be too if your dad wasn't at your mom's side when she was dying.
i know.... i read the manga.. it was sorta the same.. i still just find Sano scenes boring... since he is so serious... haha

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 5th, '07, 03:33

seirin wrote:
He went the next day ~ Cause the Jweb was posted on the 4th ~ So yesterday... hahaha ~

I now make a habit to check Jweb everyday ~ Cause at least his Jweb is more fun to read than Yamapi's! LOL (though I think the everyday checking is making my bill high ~ LOL)

The clip? you mean waratte Iitomo? Haha I can't remember what he said now.. LOL But I'm downloading it again now... haha so I can translate later.. ^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 03:48

miyuki_chan wrote:
seirin wrote:
He went the next day ~ Cause the Jweb was posted on the 4th ~ So yesterday... hahaha ~

I now make a habit to check Jweb everyday ~ Cause at least his Jweb is more fun to read than Yamapi's! LOL (though I think the everyday checking is making my bill high ~ LOL)

The clip? you mean waratte Iitomo? Haha I can't remember what he said now.. LOL But I'm downloading it again now... haha so I can translate later.. ^^
Thanks for translating it! ^^; I heard him on ANN too. Tomaguri are funny ^^; I only picked up parts of the conversation but Shun was so naughty!!! LOL They seemed to be enjoying themselves there ^^; I heard a lot of coughing every so often during the show. At first I thought it was Shun, but I don't know it could be Toma? They have a slight cold?

I follow Toma's goto too haha he's funny. He mentions Shun so often :O haha I envy them...I want to go to onsen too!! LOL

How much does it cost to load jweb? 315yen each time? or by the minute?

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 5th, '07, 04:09

i want the soundtrack to the drama hehehe...i like nakatsu's theme song well and the beginning credits song

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 5th, '07, 04:18

miyuki_chan wrote:
seirin wrote:

Do you get the Jweb on your cell? Where can i see them... even in japanese...

Trisix

Post by Trisix » Sep 5th, '07, 04:48

ninjabunny wrote:I finally saw shun's indented boob. it looks like an injury. the shape of the indentation looks really strange to be genetic. part of the chest muscle looks like it is gone.
Lmao, I think I noticed it in the first episode. D= Thought I made a mistake......and now I realised I didn't. @_@

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Sep 5th, '07, 05:01

miyuki_chan wrote:
seirin wrote:

toma and shun went to onsen together?they're really close.can u tell me a little about toma and shun conversation in All Night Nippon last week?sorry for the trouble miyuki-chan.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 5th, '07, 05:19

Is it just me or is Sano moment very broign with out subs... i was ready to skip at one point
I agree. He is. I kinda skipped on some of his parts. Even though I understood too. 0.o

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Sep 5th, '07, 05:24

In case anyone don't know, ep10's rating is 17.8%

Also, the subbing for ep.10 is under way, but toward the end, if some uploaders still refuse to take down previous episodes with my subs in it, I might have to freeze on the last episdoe and force everybody to leave messages on their message boards. Until they follow my request, I won't be releasing the last 2 episodes.

OK! back to work.

rya05

Post by rya05 » Sep 5th, '07, 05:27

myunoyume wrote:hoping this is the good link of streaming Ep 10

http://u15fans.com/bbs/redirect.php?tid ... t#lastpost
thank you. thank you. Thank you.... so muccchhhhh.... and also for the second part.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 5th, '07, 05:37

Trisix wrote:
ninjabunny wrote:I finally saw shun's indented boob. it looks like an injury. the shape of the indentation looks really strange to be genetic. part of the chest muscle looks like it is gone.
Lmao, I think I noticed it in the first episode. D= Thought I made a mistake......and now I realised I didn't. @_@
man...i really wasn't trying to be funny. i am really concern about shun. seriously!!! :cry:

anyways...i saw this in a chinese forum and I thought it was interesting. from what i remember, the names of the characters are named after shrines. but instead they are train stations in osaka. If you can read kanji, it will help.

this one is nakatsu

ghost boy

supposedly nanba, but i don't see it

Kagurazaka, hard to see but that's him

supposedly sekime

Akiha

oscar

nakao's name is completely from a station, not just the surname. however, it is read chuo and not nakao....don't know why.
I SERIOUSLY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 5th, '07, 05:58

.................I don't believe it! This thread has nearly reached 400 pages and it hasn't even ended yet. o__O!

but then again, I'm really not all that surprised considering the bishounen cast! woe is the fact that most of them are younger than me. :(

and Maki-chan's sooooooo adorable as Mizuki!!!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 5th, '07, 05:59

:lol I had to post this
And Kai im working on it :salut:
:cry: I guess thats the only way you'll get to em....

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 5th, '07, 06:17

Ah, I finally finished all of episode 10.
I thought it was so cute when they were dancing. They were dancing to Amazing Grace though, which seems a bit awkward-- no one really dances to that, do they? But it was so sweet. And I also noticed Sano has really femine ankles. :blink

I can't wait for the next episode. :wub:

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 5th, '07, 06:46

ninjabunny wrote:anyways...i saw this in a chinese forum and I thought it was interesting. from what i remember, the names of the characters are named after shrines. but instead they are train stations in osaka. If you can read kanji, it will help.

this one is nakatsu

ghost boy

supposedly sekime

Akiha

oscar

nakao's name is completely from a station, not just the surname. however, it is read chuo and not nakao....don't know why.
coooool! this is cool! btw the one below Umeda u forgot to write who's it was. that pic is for Hibari. :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 5th, '07, 07:20

shannobi wrote:Ah, I finally finished all of episode 10.
I thought it was so cute when they were dancing. They were dancing to Amazing Grace though, which seems a bit awkward-- no one really dances to that, do they? But it was so sweet. And I also noticed Sano has really femine ankles. :blink

I dunno why but their faces were kinda 'expressionless' , well maybe it's the dance style, u can't smile but still, I didn't feel it romantic or .. anything. Now imagine Sano & Mizuki, woa, it'll be even more awkward lol , in the end of eps 10 when he approaches her u can see how tall he is compared to her,omg.. but I'm pretty sure the feeling will not be the same, Mizuki will feel uneasy, blushing & so Sano XD lol I wish they have a dance in the end of the serie :wub:

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Sep 5th, '07, 08:17

miyuki_chan wrote: now make a habit to check Jweb everyday ~ Cause at least his Jweb is more fun to read than Yamapi's! LOL (though I think the everyday checking is making my bill high ~ LOL)
Miyuki, can you possibly give me the link of Toma's Jweb page ?
Even if I don't read japanese, I am curious to see it :wub:

Thank you ! :cheers:

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Sep 5th, '07, 08:18

TeAsEy0shi wrote::lol I had to post this
WICKED ! ! ! ! Toma/Nakatsu is Wonderful ! :lol

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 5th, '07, 08:45

Nomanymore wrote:
shannobi wrote:Ah, I finally finished all of episode 10.

I dunno why but their faces were kinda 'expressionless' , well maybe it's the dance style, u can't smile but still, I didn't feel it romantic or .. anything. Now imagine Sano & Mizuki, woa, it'll be even more awkward lol , in the end of eps 10 when he approaches her u can see how tall he is compared to her,omg.. but I'm pretty sure the feeling will not be the same, Mizuki will feel uneasy, blushing & so Sano XD lol I wish they have a dance in the end of the serie :wub:
Neh, neh, Didn't they in the manga? I forget, because it's been a year or so since I finished it. :scratch:
And you know, their relationship is getting a bit unawkward now, especially that part with the hammer, it was so cute I was all, "Awwh~" Yeah. I wonder where this drama is going.
:goggle:

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Sep 5th, '07, 09:03

^yes they did dance in the manga...sano was actually paired with umeda's sister rio (not in the drama though) and nakatsu insisted to be paired with mizuki. some st blossom girls felt threatened and spilled dark-colored juice on mizuki's dress so she couldnt dance...but sano still danced with her cos nakatsu fainted and she has no partner. they ended up winning the couple award and there was also a legend that the pair who won that award will be together forever (like umeda's parents). mizuki gave sano a gift since it was his birthday when they went out to the balcony and since it started snowing, sano pu his jacket on mizuki. so sweet!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 09:11

myunoyume wrote:
miyuki_chan wrote: now make a habit to check Jweb everyday ~ Cause at least his Jweb is more fun to read than Yamapi's! LOL (though I think the everyday checking is making my bill high ~ LOL)
Miyuki, can you possibly give me the link of Toma's Jweb page ?

Jweb can only be viewed with a Japanese cellphone in Japan.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 5th, '07, 12:45

seirin wrote: Thanks for translating it! ^^; I heard him on ANN too. Tomaguri are funny ^^; I only picked up parts of the conversation but Shun was so naughty!!! LOL They seemed to be enjoying themselves there ^^; I heard a lot of coughing every so often during the show. At first I thought it was Shun, but I don't know it could be Toma? They have a slight cold?

I follow Toma's goto too haha he's funny. He mentions Shun so often :O haha I envy them...I want to go to onsen too!! LOL

How much does it cost to load jweb? 315yen each time? or by the minute?
Will do will do ^^

ANN I don't think I have that show.. hahaha or do I ~ I will have to take a look :D

Yeah Shun and Toma have goten quite close during this few months of filming ~ Alot of
times Toma always rights about hanging out with Shun ~ or lending him DVDs and stuff.

Jweb costs 315 ish ~ a month to be part of the membership to read it (but at least you get to read ALL of the JE Jwebs ~ But than the cellphone company also charges you ( a specific amount) accessing internet (by bytes I think)

NanaTorigawa wrote: Do you get the Jweb on your cell? Where can i see them... even in japanese...
Yeah we can only access Jweb by Japanese cellphones in Japan.
People don't post the original because of copyright issues or something like that I'm not sure. But I think there are people who are translating them (somewhere ~ I don't know ~ SORRY)
mingming96 wrote: toma and shun went to onsen together?they're really close.can u tell me a little about toma and shun conversation in All Night Nippon last week?sorry for the trouble miyuki-chan.
Yeah ~ They went to an Onsen in the city ~ I think they are quite close ~ Toma rights that sometimes he goes to eat food with Shun ~ or he updates while waiting for Shun to finish filming than they will go eat etc...

He sometimes posts pics too ~ Last time he posted a pic of the Ikemen Paradise billboard they used in the Beach episode.

Is ANN the clip that someone posted a few pages ago? If it is I downloaded it but I haven't had time to read it ~ I'll take a listen for it and than translate ne ^^
myunoyume wrote: Miyuki, can you possibly give me the link of Toma's Jweb page ?

Unfortunatly there is no PC link ~ It can only be accessd with a cellphone in Japan using a Japanese phone.

But I think if you do a search you can find translated ones ~ I'm not sure though ~ Sorry.. :-)

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 5th, '07, 13:26

TeAsEy0shi wrote::lol I had to post this
And Kai im working on it :salut:
:cry: I guess thats the only way you'll get to em....
nice......
nakatsu saikou......ike ike go go, ore go go...... :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 5th, '07, 14:05

you guys talking about the JWeb page can you tell me the address please!

im so annoyed i got my new computer but havent been able to connect to the net yet so i havent been able to post the ig summery i wrote while i was watching it. Its a little late now anyway does anybody still want it?
also i missed the preview for the next episode cause my host father was standing right in front of the tv talking to me can somebody tell me what it showed please!

I totally loved the episode though even though it was sad that we missed out on the sano mizuki dance :(

nickel56

Post by nickel56 » Sep 5th, '07, 14:22

Since the filming was still ongoing after the airing, probably the scriptwriters found out so many fans actually lean towards pro-Nakatsu than pro-Sano, so they altered this dance from the original manga to fulfill our tiny wish ^^ It's quite a good deal huh even though we know Nakatsu & Mizuki won't be together in the end. XP

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 5th, '07, 14:34

i would have prefered mizuki and sano to be honest ^_^

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 5th, '07, 14:36

Yorokobi wrote:you guys talking about the JWeb page can you tell me the address please!
Sorry i don't know the address ~ Try doing a search on your cellphone for Johnny's Web ~ If not there are directions of how to access it through ur cell at the JE shop... gomen ~ I'll try to find out ~ Cause I found Jweb back in April..

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 5th, '07, 14:38

Yorokobi wrote:i would have prefered mizuki and sano to be honest ^_^

ME TOO

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 5th, '07, 14:47

nickel56 wrote:Since the filming was still ongoing after the airing, probably the scriptwriters found out so many fans actually lean towards pro-Nakatsu than pro-Sano, so they altered this dance from the original manga to fulfill our tiny wish ^^ It's quite a good deal huh even though we know Nakatsu & Mizuki won't be together in the end. XP
All Japanese dramas are like that. They film and air at the same time. I don't really know why since they never extend dramas. Not that I know of anyhow. Once they say there is a set amount of episodes, they end it there. Anyhow, the whole drama has always been leaning in favor of Nakatsu. I don't see anything special about pro or not pro of someone. If you notice, even though Sano is the main character, he has less screen time than the supporting actor. Normally, main characters get the most screen time.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 5th, '07, 16:02

ninjabunny wrote:
Trisix wrote:
man...i really wasn't trying to be funny. i am really concern about shun. seriously!!! :cry:

anyways...i saw this in a chinese forum and I thought it was interesting. from what i remember, the names of the characters are named after shrines. but instead they are train stations in osaka. If you can read kanji, it will help.

this one is nakatsu

ghost boy

supposedly sekime

Akiha

oscar

AH man thats really cool
haha you do have a lot of time
but at least you live in japan
-_- if ever i go there i want to go to the little restaurant thing that nakatsu and mizuki goes to.

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Sep 5th, '07, 18:09

seirin wrote:
Jweb can only be viewed with a Japanese cellphone in Japan.
Ahh So Ka !

:cry:

Thank you Seirin for the info !

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Sep 5th, '07, 18:40

In the ep 10 Nakatsu "Toma" was just perfect, so funny and kawaiiiiiii ^^^
I can't wait to see the final episode 2 hours, JUST PERFECT .
It was great if the drama not stick the manga ^^, a really happy end ^^ nakatsu and Ashiya ^^ sugoi ne?

Ja

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 5th, '07, 19:16

oh well, they should just change the title then :whistling:

Sano & Mizuki only~~ :wub:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 5th, '07, 19:41

Nomanymore wrote:oh well, they should just change the title then :whistling:

Sano & Mizuki only~~ :wub:
hopefully Natsaksu storyline will fade away in the next episode...so we can have more Sano & Mizuki moments!! :cheers:

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Sep 5th, '07, 19:58

hopefully Natsaksu storyline will fade away in the next episode...so we can have more Sano & Mizuki moments!! :cheers:[/quote]

Nooooo!! :O
NAKATSU is super kwaiiii ..I hope they'll make him happy in the last episode and NOT crying over Mezuki for choosing Sano over him :unsure:
(ofcurse you all know that, cuz it's obvious :roll she'll go with sano)

GO NAKATSU.. :thumright:

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 5th, '07, 20:06

gerald_tot wrote: AH man thats really cool
haha you do have a lot of time
but at least you live in japan
-_- if ever i go there i want to go to the little restaurant thing that nakatsu and mizuki goes to.
I was just talking to my sister about that. I'd love to eat there. :lol :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 5th, '07, 20:18

**Mejoka** wrote:
hopefully Natsaksu storyline will fade away in the next episode...so we can have more Sano & Mizuki moments!! :cheers:
Nooooo!! :O
NAKATSU is super kwaiiii ..I hope they'll make him happy in the last episode and NOT crying over Mezuki for choosing Sano over him :unsure:
(ofcurse you all know that, cuz it's obvious :roll she'll go with sano)

GO NAKATSU.. :thumright:
Of course not, Naka is not such guy, well in my eyes Naka is not a weak, u know.. he started realising Mizuki's feelings towards Sano, well yet he still confesses to her.. At least in the end he wun't have any regret. I dun't think he'll cry over such thing becuz I believe friendship is still on favor in his eyes..

Anyways, I dun't care that much cuz I'm just impatiently to see how Sano & Mizuki end up together.. Since the storyline has changed alot, I wish Mizuki doesn't have to turn back to America ,or at least just show that Sano follows her, or better give me a goodbyz huggie :D

Sano & Mizuki only~ :wub:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 5th, '07, 20:50

seirin wrote: If you notice, even though Sano is the main character, he has less screen time than the supporting actor. Normally, main characters get the most screen time.
yes, i did notice it too...i really wanted more sano scenes...
KSWisHOT wrote: hopefully Natsaksu storyline will fade away in the next episode...so we can have more Sano & Mizuki moments!! :cheers:
i second that! :D

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 5th, '07, 21:06

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
seirin wrote: If you notice, even though Sano is the main character, he has less screen time than the supporting actor. Normally, main characters get the most screen time.
yes, i did notice it too...i really wanted more sano scenes...
KSWisHOT wrote: hopefully Natsaksu storyline will fade away in the next episode...so we can have more Sano & Mizuki moments!! :cheers:
i second that! :D
Watachi mou :cheers:

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Sep 5th, '07, 21:56

everyone can you see my avatar...!!! cuz I can't (that's weird :blink )

I can see your's though...so what's the problem??? :scratch:

it's suppose to be Yuu Shirota.. :wub:

Kanin

Post by Kanin » Sep 5th, '07, 22:07

**Mejoka** wrote:everyone can you see my avatar...!!! cuz I can't (that's weird :blink )

I can see your's though...so what's the problem??? :scratch:

it's suppose to be Yuu Shirota.. :wub:
I think you linked wrong. You should use the 'Direct Link' option in photobucket.

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Sep 5th, '07, 22:16

Thank youuu...I'v been using the IMG code :P

chobitpl

Post by chobitpl » Sep 5th, '07, 22:50

Nice Shiro one. :heart:

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Sep 6th, '07, 00:31

I just finished watchin!!
I think this one is my favorite aout of all :w00t:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 6th, '07, 00:41

To people lookign for the jwebs... i'm currently have been lookign for them...and i will say i find it and if you want to like PM me... but i haven't found it yet...

What i want to see is little bit of this part in the manga when Sano and Nakatsu were little weried out that fact that both liked the same person... and they felt strange together... then nakatsu and Sano got o the bath house(The part i like) and Nakatsu says his feeling that they will be still be friends even thou they are rivals in love...

I personly woudl liek to see more SanoXNakatsu scene.... ot NanbaXMizuki(Not many in the manga thou)...
These last two eps will be fun!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 00:42

i think most of the summer dramas have reached their best episodes recently
especially so for one like first kiss and hotaru no hikari
i think Hana Kimi has been good all along though honestly it threw me a little in the first few episode when i had to get used to the changed storyline and to be honest i didnt really like toma in episode one cause i felt he wasnt doing justice to the manga character of nakatsu but thats deffinatly changed.
i too will be very interested to see how they choose to end this drama i mean obviously they have to tie up the love triangle plot and make sano jump so i guess the most interesting part to see will be the very end and what happens to mizuki
cant wait!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 01:00

Why do I have feeling that Hana Kimi will have that kind of cliffhanger crabby ending.. ? :scratch:
where Mizuki turns back to America , Naka & Sano have become best friend than ever...end.
man, tell me it's a joke. :crazy:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 01:06

they better not or ill cry and i dont cry.....ever

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 6th, '07, 01:10

hahah i dont think so.. but then again... it could happen XD

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 6th, '07, 01:11

no way i hope it wouldn't end that way >.<

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 01:23

I doubt it. Sano won't let Mizuki go ^^; Cuz he loves her. If he had been able to let her go, he wouldn't have told her to stay a few episodes ago. He would have just let her leave. Now that he is already making his move, he must be serious enough about her to show his feelings. I think the moment he asked her to stay, he made up his mind already about his feelihgs towards her and he will never let her leave him ^-^ :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 01:23

i think we are all hoping for an ending that doesnt go that way

i have a question
would people prefer a colsed ending or an open ending or an open closed ending where they may or may not do sequel/special it could go wither way?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 01:25

I hope they end it like the manga and do a special like the manga ^^; Where Sano and Mizuki returns to Japan 3 years later to attend a wedding.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 01:28

i think that would be nice too but what are the chances with them having strayed from the manga so much so far
it would be kinda weird if the suddenly decided to follow the manga at the end

mukthi27

Post by mukthi27 » Sep 6th, '07, 01:31

I have been a silent reader of this thread a great fan of the series. Im amazed at how ardently you guys observe and like the characters! Surely they deserve the adoration.

I dont speak a word of japanese except arigatho :D so you can imagine how much I like the series if I said that I watched it without subtitles the 10th episode :lol

anyways.. keep the loving going on guys :cheers:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 01:34

im bored so im posting a lot sorry guys

here is an unrelated, off topis question
most summer dramas finish mid septemberish and most autumn dramas start early/mid octoberish so what im wondering is what happens in between?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 01:47

seirin wrote:I doubt it. Sano won't let Mizuki go ^^; Cuz he loves her. If he had been able to let her go, he wouldn't have told her to stay a few episodes ago. He would have just let her leave. Now that he is already making his move, he must be serious enough about her to show his feelings. I think the moment he asked her to stay, he made up his mind already about his feelihgs towards her and he will never let her leave him ^-^ :wub:
yea, I want to see the moment he says sthing like "This time, it'll be me who goes after you" :D

I think I'll cry hard when Mizuki says farewell to the whole school, I bet everyone of the dorms will cry too :cry: We'll miss Mizukii :cry: :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 01:50

Yorokobi wrote:i think we are all hoping for an ending that doesnt go that way

i have a question
would people prefer a colsed ending or an open ending or an open closed ending where they may or may not do sequel/special it could go wither way?
well, part of me want a well wrapping ending, another part rather wants an open ending with a "see ya soon" in the end ^^;

Honestly I dunno, if they make an open ending w/o a sequel or anything, it'll suck ever !!
But on the other hand, I really want another season, or a special/movie there we'll have more Sano x Mizuki & also Naka & also the dorms!! ahh~~ I miss them already :(

Damn, I hate it when my fav drama reaches its end T^T

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 6th, '07, 03:30

i hope like the manga for them to have a ending where she leaves but then a movie where it couple years later and they meet again!!

anyway... i finally found it... toma's blog thing translated and i was so dumb.. it is in the most odvous place... and i know i'm spellign things wrong i'm being kicked off my computer...(well not mine. my mom's...0

kyonkichi

Post by kyonkichi » Sep 6th, '07, 03:50

I'm basically basing this off of like only a couple of posts, but are there any other Nakatsu/Mizuki fans out there? I feel like such a minority! D: I think Sano should go do his high jump and leave all the lovin' to Nakatsu D: D:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 03:56

haha you obviously cant have read much cause there are a lot of nakatsu mizuki fans out there

not me though nakatsu has his love for soccer and he can never have mizuki she belongs to sano

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Sep 6th, '07, 04:00

OMG...Episode 10 was so NICE! I loved seing Nakatsu and Mizuki dancing together. Nakatsu looked so cute! The dancing scene in general was hilariouse! I loved it all! Especialy the comedy spoofs with the 2 guys kissing was great!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 6th, '07, 04:05

kyonkichi wrote:I'm basically basing this off of like only a couple of posts, but are there any other Nakatsu/Mizuki fans out there? I feel like such a minority! D: I think Sano should go do his high jump and leave all the lovin' to Nakatsu D: D:
hmmmmmmmms, I have mixed feelings about this.......

in the manga, I'm definitely a sucker for Sano x Mizuki pairing but in the drama, I definitely love me a Nakatsu x Mizuki pairing.

Toma really has great chemistry with Maki!!! I don't see as much chemistry as I did in the manga between Sano x Mizuki (rather Ogurin x Maki). Maybe that's probably due to the changes and differences between the manga and the drama.

I wish Sano had discovered Mizuki's true gender earlier on......like in the manga where Sano pretty much knows that Mizuki was a female right off the bat in the first volume after accidentally "copping a feel" of Mizuki's chest. It annoyed me that the storyline was changed so drastically between Sano x Mizuki, especially with their past history in the drama.

uwwahhhhhhh, i went off on a tangent here. but yes, in the drama, I'm all for a Nakatsu x Mizuki love-love!! :heart:

counsel05

Post by counsel05 » Sep 6th, '07, 05:32

hello!

i really appreciate all the posts in here from fans all over the world, i guess.
i love the song (i guess its instrumental) where its always played in the beginning of the series. in fact this was even used repeatedly during the first part where ashiya and nakatsu is running the race track and ashiya keeps on runnig despite her bleeding foot.

please..please.. post the link where i can download it. what is available is only the songs by peach and ikenae tayou by orange. i hope someone can post it here.

i truly appreciate once its posted here or at least the links where to d/l it.

thanks in advance and more power to all hana kimi fans.

P.S.
I LOVE SANO AND MIZUKI MORE but NAKATSU is definitely CUTE. he portrays his role very well.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 05:34

kyonkichi wrote:I'm basically basing this off of like only a couple of posts, but are there any other Nakatsu/Mizuki fans out there? I feel like such a minority! D: I think Sano should go do his high jump and leave all the lovin' to Nakatsu D: D:
im only at episode 8 but hearing from people
im really looking forward to ep 10
i really like it when the scenes are mizuki and nakatsu rather sano
=)

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 05:50

AH! i just saw the new torrent for hana kimi ep 9 of sars
AH im downloading right now seems like no one is seeding
i can't wait for ep 10 T_T

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 6th, '07, 05:52

:salut: Reporting for duty. Well, actually, I'm usually a TOTAL canon shipper, especially in the manga, where I was totally cheering for Sano and Mizuki. But then when I saw the drama (I never touched the taiwanese version for some reason), I enjoy the Nakatsu and Ashiya parts, because when I turn the sound off, the way they act is so entertaining. And there's the fact that I do like the way Toma has portrayed Nakatsu. :mrgreen:
I'm happy any way, just as long as it makes me happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happy as in everyone is happy. Sano and Mizuki and Nakatsu and Kayashima and Kaguzakura and Nanba and Nakao. :goggle:

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 06:00

"would people prefer a colsed ending or an open ending or an open closed ending where they may or may not do sequel/special it could go wither way?"

i would really prefer a open ending so there will be a season 2 :roll

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 6th, '07, 06:09

gerald_tot wrote:"would people prefer a colsed ending or an open ending or an open closed ending where they may or may not do sequel/special it could go wither way?"

i would really prefer a open ending so there will be a season 2 :roll
i would prefer a closed ending cause waiting for season 2 would be *painful*! XD
an SP where they meet again for the wedding would be nice~
so sad that it's coming to an end in just 2 more episodes... =(

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Sep 6th, '07, 06:21

Yorokobi wrote:im bored so im posting a lot sorry guys

here is an unrelated, off topis question
most summer dramas finish mid septemberish and most autumn dramas start early/mid octoberish so what im wondering is what happens in between?
when i was there they had some specials in between...am not so sure though ^^;