[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 26th, '07, 18:15

yay! the threads are merged! thanks mod!

hmm~ the taiwan version wasn't that bad but i did expected more, much more. ^____^ ''
in this version, i'm expecting lots of kawaii-ness :lol:
either way, Shun playing Sano is more than i could hope for :P

nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » May 27th, '07, 01:02

The TW started off really cute 'n fun, and I really enjoyed it up until the friend stayed in Taiwan for a month...that's when I started to get really irritable towards the drama! AND THEN THE ENDING was very poopy.

I'm confident this Jdorama will be at the least BETTER than the TW version, I just hope it exceeds all expectations!

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » May 27th, '07, 01:51

=O!!! oh gosh yay!! i'm so excited for this! hot guy Shun and adorable girl Maki together? sweet! i was always sad that Shun didn't get the girl in HYD, so i guess this makes up for it. ^_^; Shun is so finneee~~! anyway, i was disappointed at the TW ending, although the drama itself was good, just the ending was blah. hopefully the Japanese version can make it come full circle and not need a sequel like TW's Hana Kimi.

memichu

Post by memichu » May 27th, '07, 02:23

Ahh~ I am excited for this drama! I was hoping they would make a Japanese HanaKimi drama since I am a fan of the manga. But it's so soon! O_O! I hope the quality will be good.

I love Shun! He doesn't really match Sano looks-wise. But still, he's got the personality and the acting skills so I think he'll pull it off. I can't imagine him cross-dressing as a pretty girl though. xDDD

Maki...I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't love her to bits...maybe this will change my mind?
I hope they don't make her look too boyish. In the manga, most people assume Mizuki is just a cute girl unless she's wearing her school uniform. I mean, she gets hit on all the time. xD

I'm excited about Toma! I think he would be a good Nakatsu since he's good at being loud and having lots of energy. I am wayyyy excited about Mizushima Hiro! I always saw him in magazines and thought he was really good-looking. I never saw him on TV though except when he surprised me on the Waratte Iitomo special when he was with the Watashitachi no Kyokasho cast. I've still never heard him talk! I like Yamamoto Yusuke too...he doesn't really look like Taiki though. I was hoping that Umeda-sensei would be someone really hot though, since he's one of the best characters in the manga.

Overall, I'm looking forward to this drama. I'm desperately hoping it doesn't disappoint me. >_<;;

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » May 27th, '07, 05:00

It's been sooo long since I read the manga, I think I will brush up on it. :)

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 27th, '07, 20:08

i check on the cast list and seriously there is alot of handsome guys in this drama and omg looking forward shun and toma.....

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 27th, '07, 22:30

i guess both threads were joined already...

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » May 27th, '07, 22:33

i'mNOangel wrote:i check on the cast list and seriously there is alot of handsome guys in this drama and omg looking forward shun and toma.....
there sure are! :D i'm looking forward to Shun, Toma and Hiro! :wub: And Maki. :lol

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 27th, '07, 22:50

i'm excited about shun most! hehe! toma i'm curious about, i've only seen him in hyd2. can't wait to watch this. i never watched the tw version. the cast didn't attract me, but i'll surely watch this one!

nfl0nza

Post by nfl0nza » May 28th, '07, 03:05

GoddessCarlie wrote:It's been sooo long since I read the manga, I think I will brush up on it. :)
Word. I think I'll brush up on the manga too!

<3s-tei.

Re: [Discussion] - HANA KIMI

Post by <3s-tei. » May 28th, '07, 05:51

nad59 wrote:Link to the news report:
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1069

OMG! I can't believe they are actually making a Japanese version of this! And what's even more excellent is that Oguri Shun is playing the male lead. Nothing can beat that seriously.. :wub: :wub:

OMG!!! That is so exciting..~~~ I CAN'T WAIT. Watching HanaDan over and over again has made me heart-ing Oguri Shun aka. Shunkerbell xD.

I haven't seen Maki in a drama since Kurosagi; I didn't watch Akane because it doesn't really look that good. But Toma's acting? That's interesting. Like many others, I didn't see him in other shows other than HanaDan 2.

When is it airing?

Wheeee~~~ The manga was great but the Taiwanese Drama was kind of a disappointment.

Oguri Shun + Horikita Maki... Interesting pair.. I hope it'll be good, can't wait..~

Edit: Sorry about my fangirling. I was so excited about the three main leads that I almost forgot about Umeda-sensei xD. Who is Mizushima Hiro? Never heard of him before.
Now that I think about it, there are many many chances for cameo appearances, because this is a long manga series and there are SO MANY more characters than just the members of the love triangle, I wonder who will be those surprise appearances... hehe.

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » May 28th, '07, 08:22

man this drama will be pretty popular.. kinda like hana yori dango im guessing.. looks promesing.. i love it when they make dramas based on manga

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 28th, '07, 11:16

From TokyoGraph:
Seiko Matsuda to appear in 'Hana Kimi'
Sun, May 27, 2007 (10:22pm EDT)
Pop star Seiko Matsuda has been added to the cast of the highly anticipated "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" drama series on Fuji TV next season. She will make special appearances as the mysterious principal of the school where the story takes place.

This is Matsuda's first role in a television drama in two years.
Source: Sankei Sports
This sounds really interesting! "the mysterious principal"? oooooo :w00t:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 28th, '07, 11:23

now that's a real bonus right there!
:wub:

~~~~~arghhh! ANTICIPATING MUCH...

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » May 28th, '07, 17:25

i'm so looking foward to this!! the cast looks amazing and the pairing is also VERY interesting and unexpected!!! i also luv the story and manga! here's a fan-made trailer by ferine!

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » May 28th, '07, 18:01

i have been looking forward tomas new drama since Akihabara@DEEP which was wonderful :D,and finally he's in a mew drama but is a bit sad that he doesn't play the lead though, but of course i love shun so it really doesn't matter :D but if you guys want to know more about toma please watch Akihabara@DEEP it's a really good drama (really funny)...:D

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 28th, '07, 23:10

any news lately about Hana Kimi?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » May 30th, '07, 03:04

hey guys i just heard that Yuu Shirota is going to be in hana-kimi too!!! he's gonna play Sano's rival. wow there are like 3 guys from Seito Shokun who are in this drama!! they have Yuu Shirota, the blond guy, and some other guy who's name i don't know. anywayz this drama has a very high class cast!!! can't wait to see this!!! i counting the weeks!!!! :-) :D :D :wub:

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » May 30th, '07, 09:23

Really? :w00t: Shirota Yuu's gonna be there too? Omg, the number of hot guys just keeps on increasing! :D :D I can't wait till it airs...!!!!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » May 30th, '07, 15:03

can't wait to watch it :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Vicious_Mistress

Post by Vicious_Mistress » May 30th, '07, 17:20

woow..i see we're all so excited about this jdrama!!! coomee on!! 3 julyy!!

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 30th, '07, 18:16

here a fan made trailer by ferine
http://www.youtube.com/v/LnTurAb8J8g

it's worth watching ^_____^

ichaichaparadise

Post by ichaichaparadise » May 30th, '07, 18:46

YAIYY!! can't wait to see the drama! i've tried to watch the taiwanese version, but it only lasted until 3rd episode *really can't stand the language LOL*
:cheers: :cheers:

roninbuddha

Post by roninbuddha » May 30th, '07, 18:49

being a (new) fan of horikita maki, i can't wait to see how this turns out :)
and props to Oguri and Kitamura :P

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » May 30th, '07, 21:54

this news is a bit last week but i realized this wasn't here so here it goes...
breath first you guys, :lol this could get ugly.

it's basically saying that Oguri Shun is too "ugly" for the role of Sano and that when he was chosen as Hanazawa Rui he wasn't "pretty boy" enough.

It says that compared to Wu Zun who is handsome, looks like the manga Sana and 184cm tall (resemblance 85%) , Oguri doesn't look much like him and isn't as good-looking and standing at JUST 180cm -(pffttt.. 4cm~ and that's TALLER than most Japanese actors) - ressemblance 50%.
The only thing that Oguri wins is that he's 24 yrs old and Wu Zun is 27.
Credit : luluchan

seriously, who'd say something like that but jealous people.
personally, i'm a common fan of Wu Zun but he is nothing compared to Shun, really.
Wu Zun isn't even that good at acting since he's a newbie and it's just not his thing { sorry Wu Zun fans ^____^ " }

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 31st, '07, 00:59

This is probably the reason I diss TW media ! they can write 'anything' w/o any consideration & with exaggeration... maybe they have had a 'curse' to Jp ent since HYD time haha. Well at least wat they wrote wun't have any effect on fans ! yea

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 31st, '07, 01:07

i'mNOangel wrote:i have been looking forward tomas new drama since Akihabara@DEEP which was wonderful :D,and finally he's in a mew drama but is a bit sad that he doesn't play the lead though, but of course i love shun so it really doesn't matter :D but if you guys want to know more about toma please watch Akihabara@DEEP it's a really good drama (really funny)...:D

akihabra@deep was really funny with toma and shunzuke i really liked it even though i never finished it, that's the last dorama i saw with toma in it {i watched HNY2 before A@D} and yeah i love toma

lilyella

Post by lilyella » May 31st, '07, 08:43

i can't wait to see this one! shun is one of my fave actors and i think he fits the role!

pinkuonigiri

Post by pinkuonigiri » Jun 1st, '07, 06:59

I can’t believe how excited I am for this thing, it's nice to have a drama to look forward I wish it was July already ;_; . I didn’t even believe it when I first heard they were making this drama with maki and oguri shun, I though it was just a rumor but I’m so glad to see its not...

Though I have some questions that I’m sure a lot of others have as well, I wonder about how things will go, which obviously won’t be able to be answered until we see that drama :p but what I wonder is...

1. How exactly will maki-chan looks like dressed up disguised as a boy?
I think for the most part she can pull it off (you can see that even from that video that was posted), I just wonder how she will look in her uniform and everything, but to be honest I don’t think she’ll make the most passable boy but that’s not really the point she’s supposed to look like a really girly looking boy. So we’ll just have to see who things turn out

2. How will maki-chan handle her role as a Japanese person living in America for a long time and then returning back to Japan?
As I remember from the manga her character was a bit louder and to the point then your average Japanese person, because of her upbringing in America, So I wonder how she can play that kind of character. Also didn’t she have a Caucasian friend in America..? Didn’t she appear in the manga..? I don’t really know, I only read to the first 4 books but I thought I heard she played a more important role later on in the manga. I wonder if she’ll be in the drama and who they would get to play her. Did she even speak Japanese in the manga? O_O; I’m not sure. Also Mizuki’s brother was supposedly half Japanese and looked very gaijin-ish to the others so I wonder if he’ll be in it as well and who’d they get to play him....

3. Um… this one has spoilers from the second book. I’m really wondering about it to because It’s an important part that could be cut from the drama:
That whole underage drinking scene from the second book I believe. Could that get cut from the drama..??? I know in HYD pretty much all of the alcohol and underage drinking scenes from the manga weren’t in the drama. So I wonder if they’d find that too controversial, for a more mainstream drama and cut it. But that’s an important sceen because its Sano’s and Mizuki's first kiss <<;;; So I don’t know what they would do to replace that sceen or would they’d just leave it in,…that I really wonder about.....

Those are the major questions I have...

I wonder if there filming now I hope a commercial for it starts soon so we can at least get an idea of what it’s going to be like.

(Sorry for the longish post VV; )

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Jun 1st, '07, 07:23

yahh hanakimi :cheers:
but... maki as a boyish girl & shun as sano??? maki is looks way to feminine for me to play a boy-looking girl. And they shouldv'e taken tamaki hiroshi as sano, and shun as that other guy...(-> tamaki hiroshi resembles sano waaaay more than shun)
so yeah, I've got the same questions...:(

besides, there's already a taiwanese(? I think) drama version of the manga. I've just seen the cover, but that girl looks better like a 'boyish' girl. But I wonder if that drama is any good (I didn't like HYD chinese version either)

loveWG

Post by loveWG » Jun 1st, '07, 07:42

vanjuve wrote:

quote]it's basically saying that Oguri Shun is too "ugly" for the role of Sano and that when he was chosen as Hanazawa Rui he wasn't "pretty boy" enough.

It says that compared to Wu Zun who is handsome, looks like the manga Sana and 184cm tall (resemblance 85%) , Oguri doesn't look much like him and isn't as good-looking and standing at JUST 180cm -(pffttt.. 4cm~ and that's TALLER than most Japanese actors) - ressemblance 50%.

personally, i'm a common fan of Wu Zun but he is nothing compared to Shun, really.
Wu Zun isn't even that good at acting since he's a newbie and it's just not his thing { sorry Wu Zun fans ^____^ " }
:scratch: Wu Zun is 184cm tall?!! And I thought Shun was tall. He looks taller. Maybe I need to see more Wu Zun photos.

Regarding both of their acting styles, I would say that Wu Zun has a lot to learn. His acting is not 100% bad, but I am sure as he gets more projects he will improve. On the other hand, Shun is the more veteran actor since he's had more projects, therefore more experience.

There are two completely different production companies/directors/, one Japanese and one Taiwanese so output will really be different. Personally I am looking forward to seeing the Japanese version, because doramas usually have meaty episodes. No scene wasted, and the story moves at a quicker pace.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 1st, '07, 08:43

it's basically saying that Oguri Shun is too "ugly" for the role of Sano and that when he was chosen as Hanazawa Rui he wasn't "pretty boy" enough.

oh great, i'm totally pissed off by this! especially because i'm an oguri shun fan...the last time i visited this thread someone commented that shun is not good-looking enough to play sano so i stopped reading this thread and now i come back and see this! i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i don't really like it when someone says something as negative as that...and comparing taiwanese to japanese...Please! the taiwanese actors have a long way to go, my point is, could they just stop the comparison cause whatever they say i'll still prefer japanese doramas...and btw oguri shun's height is 183-184 cm...well whoever wrote that is really out of her/his mind...

anyway i think shun is perfect as sano...and seeing his recent photos makes him look even more perfect for the role...here check it out...

sigh...i'm just looking forward to seeing this drama...could they just leave shun alone?

and sorry for ranting...i just needed to get it out (^___*)v

PoliChan

Post by PoliChan » Jun 1st, '07, 09:46

vina.loves.sushi wrote: Image
OMFG! O________O

With this hair, he is soooooooo Sano *___________*~

loveWG

Post by loveWG » Jun 1st, '07, 09:50

^^ He looks really good in those pics!

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Jun 1st, '07, 11:21

I'd still go for someone else (like tamaki hiroshi :P)
bcz shun is pretty cool, but he looks too kind for me & not serious enough to be sano

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jun 1st, '07, 13:48

vina.loves.sushi wrote:

oh great, i'm totally pissed off by this! especially because i'm an oguri shun fan...the last time i visited this thread someone commented that shun is not good-looking enough to play sano so i stopped reading this thread and now i come back and see this! i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i don't really like it when someone says something as negative as that...and comparing taiwanese to japanese...Please! the taiwanese actors have a long way to go, my point is, could they just stop the comparison cause whatever they say i'll still prefer japanese doramas...and btw oguri shun's height is 183-184 cm...well whoever wrote that is really out of her/his mind...

anyway i think shun is perfect as sano...and seeing his recent photos makes him look even more perfect for the role...here check it out...

sigh...i'm just looking forward to seeing this drama...could they just leave shun alone?

and sorry for ranting...i just needed to get it out (^___*)v
vina I am with you I really get mad when I read it too
yeah in this pics he is sooooo sano :wub:

Aljassmi

Post by Aljassmi » Jun 1st, '07, 17:30

FINALLY!!! A NEW DRAMA FOR OGURI SHUN!!! :cheers:

I've been waiting for him to act in a new drama since the last episode of HYD2
AND HE'S ACTING WITH MAKI AND TOMA!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I actually haven't read the manga nor watched the taiwanese version but it seems really intresting...with maki pretending to be a guy....SO INTRESTING!

omg can't wait for a whole month. T_T

seeshu

Post by seeshu » Jun 1st, '07, 17:33

Shun looks extremely cute in those pictures! Short hair/bangs like that definitely suit him. I only watched half of the TW version of Hana Kimi, Wu Zhun was okay in terms of acting, but I think Shun will do a better job since he has tons more experience. I think Hana Kimi was Wu Zhun's second drama.

I also read about some rumor a few days ago that Toma would sing the theme song with his old pal, Yamapi. But since it's just a rumor, I'm not going to give it too much credence, though it would be nice if it were true!

hikaru_11

Post by hikaru_11 » Jun 2nd, '07, 04:29

^^^
it would be nice if it was true. TomaPi singing :wub:

we shouldn't get too pissed by that comment. we all know how capable shun is in terms of acting. although what i'm looking forward to is how UMEDA-sensei is going to be played. i absolutely ADORE him in the manga :lol

i wanna see how toma handles the 'oh no i'm homo'-nakatsu-scene. :lol if must be hilarious :lol :roll

i can't wait for it to air. 8) :cheers:

memichu

Post by memichu » Jun 2nd, '07, 10:27

I don't really think Shun looks much like Sano...but he's Shun, so he should be good anyway. I think personality-wise, he will fit Sano really well.

Maki doesn't have to look too boyish. Remember, when Mizuki isn't wearing her (boys' school) uniform, most people just assume she's a cute GIRL. She gets hit on when she's wearing baggy sweats. xD;;

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 2nd, '07, 10:35

if I remember correctly, people also said shun-kun wasn't cut out to be the perfect hanazawa rui... he proved everyone wrong with that one, just cause of his superb acting skillz, hehehehe... I'm confident he'll do the same with sano. And everyone will forget he ever played rui before... :lol
Like memichu, I also think maki doesn't have to be too boyish, mizuki got recognized as a girl, even with the school uniform, right? and people got surprised when they found out that was an "all boys" school uniform... :P
And... I also can't wait for the doc! actually... for the entire umeda family... :wub: XD XD XD

blackblackpeas

Post by blackblackpeas » Jun 2nd, '07, 14:15

OMG using tamaki hiroshi as sano?!? That is such a great idea!! *__* Hmm...oguri shun fans pls dun kill me...but i was kinda disappointed initially when he was hanazawa rui in hyd. I did see his sweet charm eventually as i watched the show so it became ok and quite fitting. But looks-wise, he doesn't fit sano. Honestly. Seriously. >:( Don't let your oguri-love-clouded eyes deceive you!! (cuz I think its quite obvious he doesn't look like sano. =_=)

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jun 2nd, '07, 15:48

hmm~~~ i'm an Oguri fan but i won't kill you :P i just disagree though about what you said that Shun is not fitting to play Sano, sure he's not the most good looking guy out there but he has the skills, talent and attitude to play Sano. Sano is supposed to be a cool weathered guy and Shun did a top notched job in portraying such a relative character in HYD, i mean really, you don't just pick out someone to play a certain role cause of the way they look, do you?
and my Oguri-love-clouded eyes aren't deceiving me when i say Sano is lucky to have Shun portray him [ if he's real anyway ] :D

and seriously, he's looks awesome :P

so there, you're entitled to our own opinion and i appreciate that, but so am i.... peace out.

rickt

Post by rickt » Jun 2nd, '07, 16:12

well.. I won't say Maki is unfit to play Mizuki, but it's just hard for me to imagine her as Mizuki. for me, Mizuki seems like a bubbly, cheerful type of girl in the manga. and Maki, just based on her looks, doesn't seem like those type. to me she seems like a quiet, feminine type of girl, and the image is just different from Mizuki. but who knows, the drama hasn't even started yet, so I can't comment any further. let's just see how each actor acts as their character..

as for Tamaki Hiroshi as Sano.... nah, Tamaki is too comic, he wouldn't fit as cool Sano. but I don't mind seeing Tamaki as Umeda sensei... :D too bad they already have someone else as Umeda.

I don't know if anybody mentioned it before.. but Shirota Yuu is in the drama too!!! wow.. this is truly Ikemen Paradise~~~ what is his role again? it's been a while since I read the manga...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 2nd, '07, 17:34

^ The 'image' u say here is Horikita Maki, not Mizuki! I mean Maki will NOT be herself in the drama ! lol she'll incarn into someone else, not her.. And we all know that she's a talent actress (!!) so I have faith in her Mizuki... Yup I'm her fan but I'm not crazy :) ekek

About the cast, it's been confirmed guys... shouldn't we stop comparing ? Even if u say such person does not fit Mizuki or Sano, but heyyy what can u do ??? it's been decided ! u have right not to watch it LoL But I doubt that u'd do it haha :whistling: 8)

<3 Maki !!!

grey*sushi

Post by grey*sushi » Jun 2nd, '07, 19:01

YAY! finally a Dorama for the manga!
no offense but the Taiwanese version was so off, didn't do well for me at all.
Wu Zun was lacking something :whistling:

role playing comparisons again--- of course, there's always these contradictions.

>>on Sano's part, i do agree with vanjuve that Shun plays the cool guy a lot better than anyone, IMO. and i agree that you choose someone with raw talent.
>>i personally think that Maki will play great Mizuki cause she has a strong personality and she's cute.
>>Toma..... <3 <3 <3 <3

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jun 2nd, '07, 21:49

i also agree that Shun will maki a good Sano! He has the talent and he can definetely be cool and caring like Sano is!! and Maki is really cute just like Mizuki and she has talent so she can pull it off! Toma was goofy as Junpei in HYD2 so i think he'll make a great Nakatsu. and as for Umeda,who plays him? is the guy a good actor? i saw a picture of him and he seems kinda old to be dr. Umeda, no offense to his fans!!! sorry! btw can anyone be nice enough to put manga pictures next to the people who are gonna play them in the drama!!?? cause i want to see who plays who, and i've forgoten who some of the manga characters are!!! :roll

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jun 2nd, '07, 22:12

hey guys i don't think this is an actual picture of Maki with short hair or if its photoshopped but it looks good! heres a pic of Maki with short hair!

queequeg

Post by queequeg » Jun 2nd, '07, 22:46

Cool! If that is her as Mizuki in the picture it would fit. I'm so glad they made a japanese version of this manga I love. I couldn't get the past the first episode of the Taiwan version. The actress just looked like a girl who looked like a guy, rather than a cute girl disguised as a guy. If that makes any sense. It just wasn't Mizuki.
I always thought Maki would be a good Mizuki.
So excited!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 2nd, '07, 23:04

kawaiimomo wrote:i also agree that Shun will maki a good Sano! He has the talent and he can definetely be cool and caring like Sano is!! and Maki is really cute just like Mizuki and she has talent so she can pull it off! Toma was goofy as Junpei in HYD2 so i think he'll make a great Nakatsu. and as for Umeda,who plays him? is the guy a good actor? i saw a picture of him and he seems kinda old to be dr. Umeda, no offense to his fans!!! sorry! btw can anyone be nice enough to put manga pictures next to the people who are gonna play them in the drama!!?? cause i want to see who plays who, and i've forgoten who some of the manga characters are!!! :roll

ImageImage

mizuki
ImageImage
sano
ImageImage
shuichi
ImageImage umeda [doctor] [img]http://i42.photobu ... kayashima

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Jun 2nd, '07, 23:23

kozumifan omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! btw who is the last guy? is he one of nakatus's friend, u know like the guy and the guy with the glasses?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 2nd, '07, 23:41

kawaiimomo wrote:kozumifan omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! btw who is the last guy? is he one of nakatus's friend, u know like the guy and the guy with the glasses?
humm yeah kayashima is the guys that sees ghosts i think and minami is umeda's nephew >3

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 3rd, '07, 00:28

blackblackpeas wrote:OMG using tamaki hiroshi as sano?!? That is such a great idea!! *__* Hmm...oguri shun fans pls dun kill me...but i was kinda disappointed initially when he was hanazawa rui in hyd. I did see his sweet charm eventually as i watched the show so it became ok and quite fitting. But looks-wise, he doesn't fit sano. Honestly. Seriously. >:( Don't let your oguri-love-clouded eyes deceive you!! (cuz I think its quite obvious he doesn't look like sano. =_=)
my judgment is not clouded just because i'm an oguri-lover...i know for a fact that shun would be a great sano because i've been following his career since GTO and i can say that he is a very talented actor :D

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 3rd, '07, 00:32

Nomanymore wrote: About the cast, it's been confirmed guys... shouldn't we stop comparing ? Even if u say such person does not fit Mizuki or Sano, but heyyy what can u do ??? it's been decided ! u have right not to watch it LoL But I doubt that u'd do it haha :whistling: 8)

<3 Maki !!!
so true!!! thank you for saying that cause i totally agree! :cheers:

SooJin.

Post by SooJin. » Jun 3rd, '07, 00:43

Seriously. I am so excited! Especially with Shun as the lead.
It'll be so much better than Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. That was such a disappointment and such a misrepresentation of the actual drama.

The guy who played Junpei in HYD2 will be in it too! And of course, the girl from Nobuta and Kurosagi. I love her (: I can so imagine Shun as Sano! I'm all giddy just thinking about it already! :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 3rd, '07, 00:53

SooJin. wrote:Seriously. I am so excited! Especially with Shun as the lead.
It'll be so much better than Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. That was such a disappointment and such a misrepresentation of the actual drama.

The guy who played Junpei in HYD2 will be in it too! And of course, the girl from Nobuta and Kurosagi. I love her (: I can so imagine Shun as Sano! I'm all giddy just thinking about it already! :wub:
i know! shun will be a great sano! his acting skills are awesome!! >33

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 3rd, '07, 01:00

kozumifan wrote:
kawaiimomo wrote:kozumifan omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! btw who is the last guy? is he one of nakatus's friend, u know like the guy and the guy with the glasses?
humm yeah kayashima is the guys that sees ghosts i think and minami is umeda's nephew >3
Kayashima is also Nakatsu's roommate. :lol

grey*sushi

Post by grey*sushi » Jun 3rd, '07, 03:39

thanks for the picspam kozumifan
man, i've forgotten how cute shuichi is in the manga.

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jun 3rd, '07, 07:07

Is it just me, or does this seem like THE drama for those of us suffering from HYD withdrawal? Anyway, I've been dying to see both Horikita Maki and Oguri Shun in a romantic lead role.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jun 3rd, '07, 07:44

it's not just you - I'm sure Fuji TV is hoping that Hana Kimi is going to be the next Hana Yori Dango, and with the main cast being young and upcoming talents/or further establishing their popularity, I think it could be a ratings monster. I went into the spring tv season very excited for Liar Game, Proposal Daisakusen, and Seito Shokun, with Sexy Voice and Robo, and Hanayome to Papa as backup shows, and now that the spring season's almost over, the only show I'm still interested in watching is Maki's Seito Shokun, and mostly because it's Maki (and OMG, episode 7's preview for episode 8!). Proposal Daisakusen got very tired and very old for me fast, and I can't get into the romance aspect of it, and Liar Game - Erika Toda is as cute as a basket full of puppies, and Matsuda Shota is just cool on a stick, but their character - Erika's especially...I can't get behind a dumb heroine, even if she is super kawaii. And I'm eagerly awaiting for Sexy Voice's fansubs to pick up again.

Hana Kimi has the scriptwriter from Densha Otoko behind it, so I hope it has the right balance of comedy, fluffy shoujo romance, and just plain wacked out manga logic that made HYD so great.

Natsuko

Post by Natsuko » Jun 3rd, '07, 10:46

All my friends are talking about this so I come to see what the drama is all about. I have never read the manga, but this drama looks very promising! I think with Maki and Shun it cannot go wrong :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 3rd, '07, 14:28

^ U should go read the manga cuz it's great, but if u dun't want to be spoiled (the ending), then rather not, akaka, iyaaa I'm excited too XD

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:01

:D yay hanakimi
Last edited by microsoftExcelExcel on Jun 3rd, '07, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:03

I Just totally posted in the wrong thread. -____- someone kill me.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:13

lol somebody was actually talking about prodai on the the other page dont worry xD i do that a lot! >3 specially with the korean posts xD

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:15

XDDD lmao. <_< i'm a newb here so is there anyway I can edit it? I can't find the edit button. :|

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:25

there's an X next to quote and edit <3 at the top of ur post

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 4th, '07, 05:51

shun will make great and perfect sano and so does toma, maki, hiro and yusuke....

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 4th, '07, 06:05

vanjuve wrote:

only stupid fan that will saying this...how can they say about shun like that?shun is so perfect as sano and i think he is 182cm...not too far from wuzun..i like wuzun but not really a fan for his acting....he cannot be compared to shun at all..shun is the best and he is very good looking

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jun 4th, '07, 06:24

Oh I can not wait to see this!

So far it looks like it is going to be a great cast! :cheers:

syu77

Post by syu77 » Jun 4th, '07, 09:06

i was so excited there is gonna be a japanese version of hana kimi...shun and maki...two of my fav actor and actress....can't wait for this one...currently watching hana kimi taiwanese version...

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Jun 4th, '07, 14:02

OMG.. shun!!
I've read news about this and the story is just so funny!! I can't wait for this to be shown..
Who will get the highest rank?!! shun's HANA KIMI or mao's FIRST KISS?!!
JULY will surely be goooodddd

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Jun 4th, '07, 14:28

Shun's Hana Kimi!!!! *biased* -shot- :lol

i'mNOangel

Post by i'mNOangel » Jun 4th, '07, 14:42

yes definitly shuns Hanakimi !!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 4th, '07, 15:19

hey guys, check this site out: http://ameblo.jp/kato-keisuke/

i think this blog is from one of the minor characters in hanakimi...

i think they all ready started shooting the drama...he included some pictures, could it be that this is what their uniforms look like in the dorama?

i'm not really sure cause the site is in japanese which i totally don't understand, just some kanji characters look familiar... :D :-)