[Discussion] Hotaru no Hikari (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Sep 20th, '07, 23:30

It had pretty good ratings, but i'm not sure if it had the kind of ratings that make specials...?
But if there is a special, there would DEFINITELY have to be a HotaruxBucho kiss. If not, it has to be overflowing with adorable HotaruxBucho interactions. ^_^
BTW, I found an interview of Fujiki Naohito was promoting Hotaru No Hikari.
And I thought he looked good during the show... :wub:
http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?mo ... &skinNum=1

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 00:54

Oooh, he does look very nice there! :O He's like wine...! XD

Every man should age like he has.

And how cute was that picture at the beggining?

:P

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Sep 21st, '07, 01:01

He has such a cute personality too. If I understood it correctly, he's kind of afraid of heights. He's fine with riding roller coasters, but free falling is scary. :lol And I THINK he also said that after one of his concerts he was going to change and he realized his zipper was down. He said he's lucky because the guitar was probably covering it, but how embarassing! And one day someone called him up because they were looking for a vocalist and they called him just because he had a vocalist face...? Lol. I hope he does another drama soon. He's been doing so much this year, 1 Liter of Tears Special, Proposal Daisakusen, Hotaru No HIkari, Concert tour. Maybe next year. :cheers:

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas » Sep 21st, '07, 02:45

I'm considering trying to scanlate them, but I would need to find a couple more people to work with me as I'm quite busy.
PLZ. do it :w00t:
i don't know Japanese

i think Fujiki is doing well job in is drama.... i wish if they doing a SP....i will be happy :lol

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 21st, '07, 03:57

I love this drama too!!
I can watch it over and over without bored..
I know Japanese so I'd be gladly to help as much as I can ^_^

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 04:13

ZOMG, are we getting something started here?! :w00t:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 21st, '07, 04:30

Ooh! I hope so! If you guys would help, I'm all in!

Without my dictionary I can understand ~60%, and with it's around 80, 85%. The parts I have trouble with is the slang grammar, and some of the katakana words are really weird. "Tekiteki" anyone? I'm going to head out this weekend and get an onomonpeia dictionary so the sound effects could be filled in.

But I've got photoshop so I can definetely do all the final prep^^

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 21st, '07, 04:59

anyone can tell me how to get the file from that website ? (The Korea you tube lookalike)
He's so cute :)

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 05:09

I'll go look for some tutorials, as I have photoshop as well. My japanese isn't very good yet (I'm getting lessons twice a week), but I can ask my teacher to translate what we can't XD

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 21st, '07, 05:13

Thanks Noi san~ ^_^
I'll be waiting then. I can understand bits of them too

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 21st, '07, 05:18

Mua! You're the best guys! I got bored on my way home from work, and I managed to translate ~5 pages from the first chapter. Tomorrow when I'm more awake and whatnot, I'll think about some real organization and maybe make us a livejournal community where we could post (because I completely fail when it comes to making a REAL website, lol).

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 05:27

Awesome! I fail at website makingz as well, but an LJ comm would be fantastic. Also, more people should join in this... the more, the merrier! I'll start getting my dictionaries out...

Maybe we should keep in touch?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 21st, '07, 05:35

If you guys want any help translating id be glad to pitch in and im living in japan too so any troubles i can just ask anyone around me ^_^

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 21st, '07, 05:36

Sounds good to me. I've got AIM, LJ, e-mail of course. So, whatever is fine with me. We can just PM each other (so as to not completely annoy the mods, tee hee!). I'll stick my nose out on livejournal and see if I can find a couple more people interested.

Also--I found this link with a tutorial on scanlating. Haven't read all of it yet, but looks pretty useful^^

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/archive/ ... /t-64.html

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 05:54

This one is also pretty good...:

http://www.unblessed.net/guide/main.html

I'm gonna go read both.

(BTW, another HnH MV appeared on youtube... it's pretty good. If my MM2 didn't suck so much I'd make one myself :lol )

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Sep 21st, '07, 06:07

I'd love to help out with anything, but I can't really read Japanese except for the simple stuff. If there's any kind of help I could do, please let me! :notworthy:
If the drama/special doesn't continue the series, atleast we'll have the manga.

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 21st, '07, 06:17

Oooh, one can never stop hoping. Hell, they shold make a continuation... I mean, think of all the insane plots and weird, fluffy situations they could come up with... :cheers:

It would be so damn awesome.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 21st, '07, 06:27

Man that would be awesome. As much as I love Buchou/Hotaru, I'd love for them to do a special with more of the secondary characters. They're all so weird and random and just make me laugh.

Thanks for the links Noi, and the offer Caitlin! When I have time to think about things tomorrow I'll let everyone know : )

ETA: Check out THIS tutorial. Top google result, and for a reason! Really clear, and helpful!
http://sen.monkey-pirate.com/t_edit-clean.html

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Sep 22nd, '07, 13:47

marienella_m wrote:through the kindness and generosity of thtl-san of jdorama:

Hotaru no Hikari OST
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5s6mz

:)
I can't access "sendspace", could you please provide more links ? Thank you so much.

lightsoul

Post by lightsoul » Sep 22nd, '07, 21:26

I watched episode 7 just now and man, how hard i was laughing to the part Hotaru's practice on a guy's bed. The funny moments in this drama is just sooo random. It's completely different from any other comedy dramas of this season like HanaKimi. Probably my favourite drama of this season.

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 23rd, '07, 05:52

Okay, manga update. I made a community (named himono_onna) but as I haven't finished making a banner yet, there's nothing there. I should finish the banner later tonight, or sometime tomorrow. We'll see how tired I get : )

And I've deleted all of the Japanese text to the first chapter. It took a LOT longer than I expected it would, and it's not perfect or anything. I have no idea how many hours it was, but it was more than three or four. So, maybe we should look into finding someone who can do this as their entire job for the scanlation team. T'would save the rest of us a lot of time!

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 23rd, '07, 07:09

I'm totally up to it. I spend a lot of time in front of the comp. If any of you could enlighten me on how to do, I'll go for it :P

PS: I just joined the comm.
Sainomadelaine.

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Sep 23rd, '07, 10:41

I'm willing to do that job too. Seeing as how it took hours for one chapter, we could split up the job.

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 24th, '07, 19:27

I thought this video was so damn cute... the last day of filming the drama!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4x2bW-7HL8

:cry:

linco

Post by linco » Sep 25th, '07, 00:23

i LOVE this drama!! i was hoping for buchou and hotaru would get together at the end. i wish they had more romantic scenes together tho. hopefully they'll be a special or something.

lcyfer

Post by lcyfer » Sep 25th, '07, 14:43

marienella_m wrote:
through the kindness and generosity of thtl-san of jdorama:

Hotaru no Hikari OST

"Sorry, the free service is at full capacity. "
Mirror please!

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 26th, '07, 04:03

Ookies!

We've finally got a banner and a layout, and even a first post! Whee! I posted what I think the positions need to be to scanlate, so maybe people can reply with what they want/can do? It would probably be better at this point to just take most discussion over there. Our mods are wonderfully nice, but I don't want to drive them nuts with this off-topicness. If you don't have a livejournal, just reply as annonymous and sign with your name here. I'm Goodtoast on lj, by the way.

Oh--and if anyone wants to be a moderator, just let me know. Doesn't matter at all to me who makes posts^^
http://community.livejournal.com/himono_onna/

Noi

Post by Noi » Sep 29th, '07, 05:44

Lovely layout!

I'm looking forward to this!

...and to an SP. PLZ GIVE US AN SP!!!!!!

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Sep 29th, '07, 22:43

Noi wrote:...and to an SP. PLZ GIVE US AN SP!!!!!!
Maybe they will....?
At the last filming day, Ayase said she wanted the show to continue. :pray:

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 30th, '07, 06:14

If they give an SP it would be fab!!

I'm waiting for an SP too >_<

yumeaki

Post by yumeaki » Sep 30th, '07, 14:47

Noi wrote:I thought this video was so damn cute... the last day of filming the drama!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4x2bW-7HL8

:cry:
I just happened to found this on youtub and I totally love how good the atmosphere was among the casts. It's funny how Fujiki apologised that for all his office scenes, he was actually palying game on his computer. :lol

Progolf

Post by Progolf » Oct 7th, '07, 03:28

kujahleague wrote:anyone can tell me how to get the file from that website ? (The Korea you tube lookalike)
He's so cute :)
Do you mean whats caitlincoffee 's post? If so here the URL that you can download

http://gscdn49.mncast.com/2007/0919/100 ... 105714.flv

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 11th, '07, 23:13

Volume 10 came out already!

You can see a few previews here:

http://www.kisscomic.com/kc/index.html

Does anyone know if we'll be getting a DVD?

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas » Oct 14th, '07, 22:25

caitlincoffee wrote:
Noi wrote:...and to an SP. PLZ GIVE US AN SP!!!!!!
Maybe they will....?
At the last filming day, Ayase said she wanted the show to continue. :pray:

really!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
wow.......i will wait
Volume 10 came out already!
i want Eng sub
to this manga :cry:

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Oct 15th, '07, 16:25

Hotaru :wub: My twin :wub: I enjoyed watchign this drama a lot! It's my favorite drama for last season ^^ (along with LIFE) :mrgreen: I couldn't wait for the subs so I watched episode 9 --> end RAW..so there's a lot I didn;t get despite knowing some Japanese :sweat:

Icyfer: thanks for the OST :w00t:

PopGilligan: hai XD I"D LOVE to read the manga ::puppy eyes:: haha Himono Onna was my msn display name for some time
:lol

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Oct 20th, '07, 08:24

:O An SP? Cool! Haha
Mannn... I've been waiting for eps 9 for over a week now and it's been driving me nuts! I was speed-watching Hotaru no Hikari last weekend so you can imagine when I was struck with the cliffhanger in eps 8. :pale:
Ayase Haruka was really good in this dorama! She is soooo cute... "Itadaki-mambo!" LOL
I think she deserves the Best Actress spot in the Nikkan Sports Grand Prix awards.
(Seirin posted the whole list of results of the awards in the Hanazakari no Kimi Tachi e discussion thread)
And I definitely got to watch more scope of Naohito Fujiki! :D I've only watched one other dorama with him in it, and that was Ichi Ritoru no Namida. Not much of him in that one at all... And he was just the doctor.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 20th, '07, 09:08

I'm not sure if anyone noticed. But Naohito Fujiki was also in GTO. When I recently rewatched it, I noticed him as Eikichi's friend the cop ^^;

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 20th, '07, 17:59

He also played Hanazawa Rui in the first Hana Yori Dango movie like... ages ago XD

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Oct 23rd, '07, 21:06

Episode 9 is a pretty intense episode. I loved every minute of it. I'd probably watch this drama without the comedy, but that makes it so much better. I think all the actor/actesses do a fantastic job in thier perspective roles.

Can't wait till subs for EP 10 are out. I doubt my japanese will be good enough before that. :roll

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas » Oct 23rd, '07, 22:08

12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Drama
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Actress - Ayase Haruka
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Supporting Actor - Fujiki Naohito
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Supporting Actress - Kuninaka Ryoko

That's good news :w00t:

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 23rd, '07, 22:35

Nickolas wrote:12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Drama
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Actress - Ayase Haruka
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Supporting Actor - Fujiki Naohito
12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (July-Sept 07): Best Supporting Actress - Kuninaka Ryoko

That's good news :w00t:
OMG, are those the results, or are those the nominations?

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas » Oct 23rd, '07, 22:40

I read this news from .tokyograph
:)

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1926

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 23rd, '07, 23:07

Wow! They won all those awards...! And beat HanaKimi to a pulp! :O

The summer edition of the Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix has concluded. A total of 16,725 votes were submitted between the 1st and 12th of this month. The big winner was NTV's "Hotaru no Hikari," which took four of the five categories.

The series won Best Drama with almost 6,400 votes, more than double the second-place "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e." The show's star, Haruka Ayase, also won by a landslide for Best Actress, receiving almost 7,700 votes versus Maki Horikita's 3,700 votes.

For Best Supporting Actor, Naohito Fujiki beat out Toma Ikuta by a 2,000 vote margin. Meanwhile, the race for Best Supporting Actress was much tighter, with Ryoko Kuninaka defeating Mikako Tabe by only 58 ballots.

The only other winning drama was "Yamada Taro Monogatari," as Kazunari Ninomiya won in a close battle against Koichi Domoto and Shun Oguri.

....lol, maybe if they keep winning awards we can get an SP? XD *keeps hoping*

Asta

Post by Asta » Oct 24th, '07, 20:46

YES SP!
I just watched episode 9 and it was.. well amazing! And romantic! And funny! And exciting! I really love this drama.. the characters are great, Hotaru is so alike me (and many others!) and Buchou (or however you write it) is so sweet! I really wish Hotaru would see he really loves her and they could live happily together drinking beer on the porch :D! Just one more episode ;_;! I really want an sp.. or maybe a second season :D? And wow.. I really loved Hanakimi as well (especially Toma/Nakatsu) but still I'd rather see a Hotan/Hotahika sp/second season :> because I feel there's so much left unsaid.. So it's great they won so much! I wonder if these awards are very important though.. doesn't look like there was voted that much.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 24th, '07, 21:07

Well, there are not many votes in the Academy Awards either. For most prizes the voting is limited to a specific group of people. For example the voting for the Academy Awards is limited to the members of SAG. It's only awards like People's Choice where the votes are national and open to anyone. But those are really just popularity contests. An award given to them by their peers (people who should be experts in what is good and bad) generally means more to an actors career than one that was given to them by a bunch of fangirl/boys.

I'm not familiar with what type of award the Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix is but if it has a small vote it's most likely a more meaningful award.

Asta

Post by Asta » Oct 25th, '07, 10:50

Ah I see! Well then it's great! Thanks for the explaination. We could just keep on hoping for the sp then I guess. I watched the raw ep 10 last night because I couldn't wait and though I didn't really get it, the ending was sweet, I felt really happy ^^! I understood some of what Hotaru said near the end, but that
near-kiss?
was the cutest thing :D! SP~~~ *hopehopehope*

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 27th, '07, 04:09

Has anybody been able to watch the spin off (Men's Hotaru no Hikari)?

I can't access it from here, since apparently you can only view it if you're in Japan, but if anyone has...

What exactly goes on there? XD

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Oct 27th, '07, 14:16

Where can I heard or dload the soundtrack for this pl?

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Oct 27th, '07, 14:30

here:

ive posted that before, i forgot which page.

btw..Ayase Haruka swept the all the other summer drama awards, she just lost to Maki in Television Drama Awards.

TVJAPAN 「ホタルノヒカリ」舘ひろし/綾瀬はるか/藤木直人/多部未華子
日刊7月期 「ホタルノヒカリ」二宮和也/綾瀬はるか/藤木直人/国仲涼子
テレビナビ 「花ざかりの君たちへ」舘ひろし/綾瀬はるか/生田斗真/新垣結衣
テレビ王国「花ざかりの君たちへ」生田斗真/綾瀬はるか/姜暢雄/福田沙紀

it's a well deserved victory, Hotaru imho is her best role. i really hope for a season 2, a special is just not enough. :pray:

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Oct 28th, '07, 07:07

marienella_m wrote:here:

btw..Ayase Haruka swept the all the other summer drama awards, she just lost to Maki in Television Drama Awards.

it's a well deserved victory, Hotaru imho is her best role. i really hope for a season 2, a special is just not enough. :pray:

The site is too popular...i have to wait my turn to dload it ...thks so much. btw, this serial is from which season...I didn't actually hear much of it...

hehrharz

Post by hehrharz » Oct 28th, '07, 10:45

I enjoy this series...just watched till 9th episode...and so far is good.

The manager is in love to with her, has warm heart, and he cares much to her....but Hotaru doesn't recognize it.
I still await for the 10th episode's subtitle....oh, which ending it will be. Anyway, thx for the fansubbers ^.^

Vibeke

Post by Vibeke » Oct 28th, '07, 18:29

Anyone know where I can download vol 10 of manga? ;_;

LoveSoSweet^^

Post by LoveSoSweet^^ » Oct 28th, '07, 18:48

I love Hotaru no Hikari soo much ^^ Love all the casts, storylines and everything about this drama !! Ayase and Naohito really did a wonderful job ^^ I love them !! The Theme song is just so beautiful ! I love Yokogao from AikoChan very much ^^ I cant wait for ep.10 subs ! I just watched it raw cuz i couldnt wait any longer after i watch ep.09 with subs ! ^^ " I'm really looking forward for the SP of this drama ^^ cant wait, i'm sure it's going to be so wonderful ^_____^

btw, Thank you so much marienella_m for the OST. I'm trying to download it now ^^ love all the music in this drama !! Thx so much again for sharing !

Hotaru no Hikari crew really deserve all the awards that they received !! Yatta !! ^^

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 28th, '07, 22:40

Vibeke wrote:Anyone know where I can download vol 10 of manga? ;_;
I haven't been able to find it yet, but once I do, I'll put it here ^^

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Oct 28th, '07, 23:23

hehe, coming to join this thread after a 6 episodes-run with HnH :lol

Have to admit, this drama got me from the first episode...fter being disappointed with First Kiss... even if the acting there was good...it was lame.. so for me HnH is ways better ^-^
Going to watch the rest tomorrow, well at least til episode 9, since I can't japanese ^-^

...didn't like Ayase Haruka a lot after watching Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu and Sore wa... only started to watch it because of Naohiko...then - how can it else be ^-^ - Kato Kazuki. ^-^
He's quiet similar to the doctor from First Kiss, ne? Looks and acting...but way more matured I think..
hehe, and Ahoemiya grows more and more on me too ^-^

Only can add my thumbs up to the mentioned wishes for a special or a second season :thumleft:

zinor

Hotaru no HIkari Scanlation

Post by zinor » Oct 29th, '07, 18:09

Hey~
I love Hotaru no HIkari also, so much so that I'm part of a group called J-SiS. We have taken HnH on as a project and will be releasing chapter 1 in a few days, however, we need all the help we can get because of how many volumes there are.

Anyone interested in helping us out?
You can PM me or visit our site http://www.j-sis.net/ and forum http://www.j-sis.net/forum or come join us in irc irc://irchighway.net/j-sis
Hope to hear from you fans!

appleberrie

Re: Hotaru no HIkari Scanlation

Post by appleberrie » Oct 29th, '07, 20:24

zinor wrote:Hey~
I love Hotaru no HIkari also, so much so that I'm part of a group called J-SiS. We have taken HnH on as a project and will be releasing chapter 1 in a few days, however, we need all the help we can get because of how many volumes there are.

You can PM me or visit our site http://www.j-sis.net/ and forum http://www.j-sis.net/forum or come join us in irc irc://irchighway.net/j-sis
I'd love to help out with the translations! (I'll be PMing you!) I totally <i>adored</i> this drama -- I watched it in one marathon! Thank goodness I discovered it after all 10 episodes had already been released, otherwise I'd be going crazy trying to figure out what happens next.

I was so, so relieved at the ending. I was afraid it was going to be one of those fashionably open-ended ones (which I can't stand!) I was glad to see that Hotaru ended up with the guy I'd been rooting for all along. :cheers: Now I can't wait to start reading the manga -- must have more of Hotaru and Buchou and the gang!

tatan666

Post by tatan666 » Oct 30th, '07, 04:16

marienella_m wrote:here:

Does anyone know where I can get the slow version of Aiko's song?

zinor

Re: Hotaru no HIkari Scanlation

Post by zinor » Oct 30th, '07, 05:06

appleberrie wrote:
zinor wrote:Hey~

I'd love to help out with the translations! (I'll be PMing you!) I totally <i>adored</i> this drama -- I watched it in one marathon! Thank goodness I discovered it after all 10 episodes had already been released, otherwise I'd be going crazy trying to figure out what happens next.

I was so, so relieved at the ending. I was afraid it was going to be one of those fashionably open-ended ones (which I can't stand!) I was glad to see that Hotaru ended up with the guy I'd been rooting for all along. :cheers: Now I can't wait to start reading the manga -- must have more of Hotaru and Buchou and the gang!

Awesome~
I'll see ya in the forum!

x91

Post by x91 » Oct 31st, '07, 07:37

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THE MANGA!
J-SiS has finally released the first ch of Hotaru no Hikari! Come and get it at our irc channel--
J-sis@irc.irchighway.net or join our J-SiS Forum and get DDL :D enjoy ^^

Noi

Post by Noi » Oct 31st, '07, 19:51

zOMG OMG I'M ALREADY THERE!!!!

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Oct 31st, '07, 19:58

x91: I'm so excited! I really want to read this manga ^^ Thanks for all the hard work! If you still need people to help out with this manga, I will be job-less in a week and 1/2 and will stay jobless for about 3-4 months and am assuming that I will have quite a bit of free time.. I'd love to help out if need be :D

wuff

Post by wuff » Oct 31st, '07, 20:32

I would be the happiest person all around the world, if there were an english manga for this super dorama!!! I am very close to Hotaru, we are almost the same... :D

zinor

Post by zinor » Nov 1st, '07, 05:10

We still need all the help we can get! If you are interested or you know anyone interested in helping J-SiS scanlate Hotaru no Hikari, don't hesitate to come into our forums or point them our way!

http://www.j-sis.net/forum

Tananda

Post by Tananda » Nov 4th, '07, 22:11

OMG So I went through episode 1-9 this weekend- swear, I sat there all Saturday watching this series. And might I say, I am pumped to see the final episode- just waiting for the fansubs from Doremii <3 :D

I think this is one of my favorite series- Ayase plays the coolest bum ever, she's perfect for this role. The humor and the drama are very down to earth and entertaining without the normal over-the-top stuff. (Well, a bit, but barely. You know XD)

I've been cheering on the manager since I started- I can't wait to see the end of this series! Woo!

rikie_11

Hi!

Post by rikie_11 » Nov 4th, '07, 22:35

Noi wrote:He also played Hanazawa Rui in the first Hana Yori Dango movie like... ages ago XD
Really? Can someone give me a DDL link or a torrent link where I can download this Hana Yori Dango movie?

I've recently been a Fujiki Naohito fan...I've already watched Love Revolution and Itoshi Kimi e. Currently downloading Kou Kou Kyoshi! I really like most of the dramas he's in. I heard that he's also a singer?

Puppet Princess

Re: Hi!

Post by Puppet Princess » Nov 4th, '07, 22:50

rikie_11 wrote:I heard that he's also a singer?
Yup.

Singles
1. 世界の果て ~ the end of the world ~ (7 July 1999)
2. 虹 ~ waiting for the rainbow ~ (17 November 1999)
3. Perfect World (19 July 2000)
4. Cosmic Rider (1 November 2000)
5. 2 HEARTS (18 April 2001)
6. anon (1 August 2001)
7. Puzzle (21 November 2001)
8. Wonderful Days (20 February 2002)
9. So Long... (4 September 2002)
10. 天使ノ虹 (19 February 2003)
11. Flower (19 November 2003)
12. シュクメイ (1 December 2004)
13. HEY! FRIENDS (17 May 2006)

Albums
1. BUMP! (6 November 2000)
2. WARP (20 March 2002)
3. ”03” (5 March 2003)
4. COLORMAN (8 December 2004)
5. Life Goes On! (19 July 2006)

Mini Album
夏歌ウ者ハ冬泣ク (28 July 2004)

He also has a twin. :P

rikie_11

Post by rikie_11 » Nov 5th, '07, 08:25

Puppet Princess wrote:
rikie_11 wrote:I heard that he's also a singer?
Yup.

Singles
1. 世界の果て ~ the end of the world ~ (7 July 1999)
2. 虹 ~ waiting for the rainbow ~ (17 November 1999)
3. Perfect World (19 July 2000)
4. Cosmic Rider (1 November 2000)
5. 2 HEARTS (18 April 2001)
6. anon (1 August 2001)
7. Puzzle (21 November 2001)
8. Wonderful Days (20 February 2002)
9. So Long... (4 September 2002)
10. 天使ノ虹 (19 February 2003)
11. Flower (19 November 2003)
12. シュクメイ (1 December 2004)
13. HEY! FRIENDS (17 May 2006)

Albums
1. BUMP! (6 November 2000)
2. WARP (20 March 2002)
3. ”03” (5 March 2003)
4. COLORMAN (8 December 2004)
5. Life Goes On! (19 July 2006)

Mini Album
夏歌ウ者ハ冬泣ク (28 July 2004)

He also has a twin. :P

Whoa! That's a lot! Now, where in the world can I download all of these?

And he has a twin? Shux, 2 good-looking guys like that?! Kyaaaa! Totally in *fangirling* paradise...

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Nov 5th, '07, 20:21

This is all the Naohito I have.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PZ35N2D

rikie_11

Post by rikie_11 » Nov 6th, '07, 11:28

Puppet Princess wrote:This is all the Naohito I have.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PZ35N2D
Ohmigosh! Thanks for the download link! *hugs*

KoujiDaisuki76

Post by KoujiDaisuki76 » Nov 12th, '07, 21:24

i wished manager and hotaru kissed though.. not like a romantic kiss.. but like a cute embarrased kiss... or something.. the ending.. was like.. made me um angry.lol

chickenruns

Post by chickenruns » Nov 13th, '07, 00:12

a very mild ending, the type I appreciate ! they are so sweet arguing together til the end

rikie_11

Post by rikie_11 » Nov 13th, '07, 00:22

Do you think there'll be a special or a sequel?

zi91

Post by zi91 » Nov 13th, '07, 12:32

I think they should hug in the end! Yeap! A cute and embarassing hug would fufill what I want!!

Anyway I love this drama to the core!! :lol Never ever watched before such a nice, excellent and funny JDorama before! Every episode never fails to make me want to watch more and con't watching! A drama that you cannot miss, if not it'll be a waste!!

Btw, I've a stupid but curious question... why is Fujiki Naohito's name being placed last when the actors/actresses names are running across the screen at the end of each episode? I thought main characters' names should be placed at the front?

zi91

Post by zi91 » Nov 13th, '07, 12:36

rikie_11 wrote:
Whoa! That's a lot! Now, where in the world can I download all of these?

And he has a twin? Shux, 2 good-looking guys like that?! Kyaaaa! Totally in *fangirling* paradise...
I think he has elder twin brothers, and not a twin.. But I wonder how his brothers look like? as hot as him? kekeke