[Discussion] Yukan Club

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 12th, '07, 01:21

I am very happy that Junno is going to be in this also. I was not expecting that. ^^ And Yokoyama too!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 12th, '07, 01:37

marienella_m wrote:yes there are three JE artists in this drama..:D but i wish JUnno and Yu will exchange roles, Yu looks
mixed as compared to Junno.
I agree, Yu looks mixed and Junno is the image of the perfect japanese man

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 12th, '07, 01:45

ah... another kattun member yah!!!!!

this help me get to know the mebers i don't know...
hum...
i guess i'll still watch it.. but i'll leave that last... on my to do list....

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 12th, '07, 02:24

marienella_m wrote:yes there are three JE artists in this drama..:D but i wish JUnno and Yu will exchange roles, Yu looks

again the cast will be
(1) Yuri Kenbishi, a sports lover, daughter of the Kenbishi Group - Minami
(2) Noriko Hakushika, a truetype traditional Japanese woman - Kashii Yu
(3) Granmarie Bido, half Japanese, son of Swiss ambassador - Taguchi Junno
(4) Seishiro Kikumasamune, Noriko's neighbor, son of a hospital owner - Yokoyama Yu
(5) Miroku Shocikubai, son of an important police official, but hangs out with yakuzas, like to invent weird gadgets - Akanishi Jun
(6) Karen Kizakura, a lively character, daughter of a jewelry businesswoman - Suzuki Emi
-minami.......never saw her.....no comment......let me see the trailer first
-kashii yui......it's been a while since i saw her in MBMH......now her role is student....^^
-hmmm.....junno....it's different character from Hanayome to Papa....
Bido is playboy isn't......
-yokoyama yu.........no comment too..... :P
-suzuki emi.....hmmm....last time i saw her in kiraware but i didn't finish that....i hope she doing fine in yukan club
anyways.....tanoshi mi

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Sep 12th, '07, 02:30

but i saw a cm for the show and Jin didnt dye his hair pink (thank gods) but it woulda been kinda interesting if he did and cut it.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 12th, '07, 10:45

again the cast will be
(1) Yuri Kenbishi, a sports lover, daughter of the Kenbishi Group - Minami
(2) Noriko Hakushika, a truetype traditional Japanese woman - Kashii Yu
(4) Seishiro Kikumasamune, Noriko's neighbor, son of a hospital owner - Yokoyama Yu
(5) Miroku Shocikubai, son of an important police official, but hangs out with yakuzas, like to invent weird gadgets - Akanishi Jun
(6) Karen Kizakura, a lively character, daughter of a jewelry businesswoman - Suzuki Emi
they confirmed it already???
I mean this is not a rumor right?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 12th, '07, 11:06

I don't think it's confirmed..

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 12th, '07, 11:41

aha....
tsk..... mindukse

Edit:
Wait I think itis confirmed...........Check DramaWiki O_O

riichan

Post by riichan » Sep 12th, '07, 17:31

I don't think it's confirmed either. Also, the DramaWiki says the info could be wrong, so I don't know if we can count on that.

I wish they'd update drama's website already so we can know for sure.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 12th, '07, 17:38

cherryaddict wrote:Edit:
Wait I think itis confirmed...........Check DramaWiki O_O
official site is still not done and as far as I know there hasn't been any announcement in the media.. the whole cast except Jin is still on the rumour side

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 12th, '07, 17:54

Did wiki had wrong infos before ?... uhm I haven't noticed..

LilyPop!

Post by LilyPop! » Sep 12th, '07, 20:54

i think it is confirmed. there's some article floating around lj

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 12th, '07, 22:42

I'm hoping it's all true coz I wanna see Yoko in this season's dorama but I guess I already had to many bad experience with rumours that were pretty much official and I learned not to believe in anything until I actually see it on official site.. if someone thinks that messageboards / some articles floating around are official enough thats fine too :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 13th, '07, 05:55

yamatsumi wrote:I'm hoping it's all true coz I wanna see Yoko in this season's dorama but I guess I already had to many bad experience with rumours that were pretty much official and I learned not to believe in anything until I actually see it on official site.. if someone thinks that messageboards / some articles floating around are official enough thats fine too :lol
*cough*Uchi Hiroki*cough* :roll I believe we all went crazy over "unoffficial news" of his return since Uchi's bday last September, K8 Nationwide Tour, Johnny's Countdown 2006-2007, and the following months after.

Kimi has big news in store for us.....let's hope it's about the drama. *fingers crossed* I can't wait to see him act again because I think he did an awesome job in "Haikei" and "Kemarishi". There are way too many Jin fans (myself included :whistling: ) excited about this unofficial or not so it's only fair for me to support Kimi this time around.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 13th, '07, 17:14

credits: risa-chan of of jpopmusic forums and baidu

looks like they made the right choice with the cast..they look like their manga counterparts..:D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 13th, '07, 18:34

dirujjj wrote:I am very happy that Junno is going to be in this also.
same here :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 13th, '07, 18:36

taguchi as half swiss XD :blink i think same as you; if they change their roles, it'll look more ftting :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 13th, '07, 18:39

Ginoru wrote: I agree, Yu looks mixed and Junno is the image of the perfect japanese man
totally agree :D
LilyPop! wrote:but i saw a cm for the show and Jin didnt dye his hair pink (thank gods) but it woulda been kinda interesting if he did and cut it.
wish he did :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 13th, '07, 18:42

marienella_m wrote:Image

looks like they made the right choice with the cast..they look like their manga counterparts..:D
wish Turkish tv channel would air that kinda J-Dorema :cry:

anego, sapuri, gokusen, yukan club... i wanna see them all XD

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 13th, '07, 22:03

marienella_m wrote:

hmms...i'm still unsure of the official status, but does this mean it's official?
Yoko's ahead of Jin~ senpai over kyouhai?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 14th, '07, 00:18

lilswtangel wrote:
marienella_m wrote:

hmms...i'm still unsure of the official status, but does this mean it's official?
Yoko's ahead of Jin~ senpai over kyouhai?
I don't think that chart means that is officail as it is fanmade; but i am wondering too why the NTV is not announcing the official cast yet, they sure know by now that the unofficial cast is running fast through internet, unless that is what they want, to hype the fans..

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 14th, '07, 23:44

an article on the why the cast announcement is delayed:
http://widegeinou.blog39.fc2.com/blog-e ... .html#more

i hope someone can translate this..but apparently Johnny's has something to do with it.. :glare:

riichan

Post by riichan » Sep 15th, '07, 01:21

marienella_m wrote:an article on the why the cast announcement is delayed:

i hope someone can translate this..but apparently Johnny's has something to do with it.. :glare:
Thanks for the link. I looked over the section about the casting and here's what I could make out. For the most part it's just a report on more rumors. My Japanese isn't perfect, so sorry if there are mistakes.
Why is the cast announcement late!?
Even though it's only one month before the broadcast, why hasn't an official announcement on the rest of the leading cast been made?
According to another report, originally it was decided NTV's October 10pm Tues. drama was to star Shinohara Ryoko, but for some reason (Shinohara's pregnancy!?) the plan was dropped. The rumor states the flustered NTV took "Yuukan Club," starring Akanishi Jin and slated for 10pm Tues. in January 2008, and pushed it up to October. There is also the rumor that because the casting of the 3 guys was entrusted to Johnny's Jimusho, NTV had to wait for their decision.
We don't knowwhat the real situation is, but when the cast announcement is this late, one becomes suspicious of the underlying circumstances.
At first, Akanishi Jin's close friend Shirota Yu was said to have a lead part, so how did they settle with 3 Johnny's !?
It seems the three, Akanishi, Taguchi, and Yokoyama, may also be a temporary unit.
Not much help there, huh? :lol

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Sep 15th, '07, 01:49

riichan wrote:
marienella_m wrote:an article on the why the cast announcement is delayed:

Thanks for the link. I looked over the section about the casting and here's what I could make out. For the most part it's just a report on more rumors. My Japanese isn't perfect, so sorry if there are mistakes.
Even though it's only one month before the broadcast, why hasn't an official announcement on the rest of the leading cast been made?
According to another report, originally it was decided NTV's October 10pm Tues. drama was to star Shinohara Ryoko, but for some reason (Shinohara's pregnancy!?) the plan was dropped. The rumor states the flustered NTV took "Yuukan Club," starring Akanishi Jin and slated for 10pm Tues. in January 2008, and pushed it up to October. There is also the rumor that because the casting of the 3 guys was entrusted to Johnny's Jimusho, NTV had to wait for their decision.
We don't knowwhat the real situation is, but when the cast announcement is this late, one becomes suspicious of the underlying circumstances.
At first, Akanishi Jin's close friend Shirota Yu was said to have a lead part, so how did they settle with 3 Johnny's !?
It seems the three, Akanishi, Taguchi, and Yokoyama, may also be a temporary unit.
Not much help there, huh? :lol
*nods* On that drama rumour site, they said something about Ryoko Shinohara's possible drama at the same timeslot, so I was surprised when Jin's was announced. The same site that a possible Jin drama would be possible for the January season too (no doubt because networks wanted a break after such an idol-centred drama season this summer season?).

The temporary unit rumour surprises me though. I mean, Kanjani8 has a new single - they probably wouldn't want Yokoyama to be in another unit during the promotion time or whatever. KAT-TUN will probably have a new single soon later this fall... Why would they have a temp. unit while both these groups are promoting their own singles, I have no idea.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 15th, '07, 06:05

thanks a lot for the translation!! i just find it weird that they're taking so much time in announcing the cast when the other NTV dramas already have announced the list of actors. maybe they're also building hype for this drama, and if the 3-member unit is true, that would be great! i hope the song will be as good as Seishun Amigo.. :lol

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 15th, '07, 06:15

^ It will be hard to top Seishun Amigo XD

I hope the released cast is true but it is really hard to say right now...

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Sep 15th, '07, 11:53

omgoooood..i just can't believe thiss
haven't been here for a while..and THEN I COME BACK..AND SEE JIN IS GOING TO STAR IN A DRAMA? i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy

fishy

Post by fishy » Sep 15th, '07, 12:17

TQs minna-san for the info, can't wait for this.. Junno :wub:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 16th, '07, 07:37

THREE OF J.E ACTING IN ONE DRAMA!!! This is going to be one hell of a drama!!
Jin's acting is great! I think giving him that role was not a bad idea :thumright:
I never saw any of Yokoyama's dramas but from Dreamboys 2006 I think his acting is pretty good..
As for Junno :wub: awwww :wub: I think his role is perfect. He can look elegent so it would fit his character..
The news of this drama coming up with 3 J.E actors really made my day!The other dramas I watched with 3 J.E actors are MBMH and NwP... Hope for more!

addicted2cherries: ur siggy is so KAWAIIII!! ba5ith Ryo-chan 3anch! :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 16th, '07, 09:20

this drama is going to be the fall seasons ikemen paradise i guess huh

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 16th, '07, 10:53

seems like Yoko was blabbing about this during MC so I guess it's true.
I also heard that official announcement will be out on 19th.. don't know how reliable this news is tho..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 17th, '07, 00:29

It seems it is confirmed, at least by TvPia magazine! Look:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 17th, '07, 00:32

even the japanese wiki lists the other cast members so, yeah, more or less the cast is confirmed. we just have to wait for NTV to update the website.:)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 17th, '07, 01:14

yay for Kashii Yu !!! ^o^

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 17th, '07, 03:43

wow...it's confirmed...
let's wait for site update...
suzuki emi....not bad.......

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 17th, '07, 20:39

Ok, everything is confirmed now at least by photos!! Brace yourselves for Junno!!!

Image credits soompi forum

And the girls,

Image credits kattunlove livjournal

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 17th, '07, 20:48

Junno looks so good with blond hair!! :wub: Now I really can't wait for this to start! Though I wonder why they didn't let Jin have pink hair..that would have been interesting :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 17th, '07, 20:53

dirujjj wrote: Though I wonder why they didn't let Jin have pink hair..that would have been interesting :lol
yes, i agree :D they could even dye his hair with spray which's not permanent.

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 17th, '07, 20:57

^ Exactly! I mean it's no fun only letting Junno change his hair color so much XD

almightyME

Post by almightyME » Sep 17th, '07, 21:01

Jin could totally pull off pink hair. Too bad>_< That would have been great.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 17th, '07, 21:03

almightyME wrote:Jin could totally pull off pink hair. Too bad>_< That would have been great.
he could even have some pink shadows :P

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Sep 17th, '07, 21:04

I WANA SEEE JIN IN PINK :cry: :cry: :cry:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 17th, '07, 21:06

Hanazawa Rui wrote:I WANA SEEE JIN IN PINK :cry: :cry: :cry:
let's start an ''Akanishi get pink hair !! '' campaign :D where should i sign?? :P

almightyME

Post by almightyME » Sep 17th, '07, 21:10

^ I'm signing too! :wub:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Sep 17th, '07, 21:11

PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR PINK HAIR

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

EvaxTvxQ

Post by EvaxTvxQ » Sep 17th, '07, 21:26

omg I just can't wait for this to be out and be subbed
ahhh JIN!!! <3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 17th, '07, 23:19

Found this at Kattunlove livejournal; it seems the dye was Junno's idea!!!!!

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainmen ... T00095.htm
If someone can translate, please(don't know if what's down here is a translation, it comes from Kattunlove too, so thatnks to them!!)

同局制作スタッフによると、原作を読んでいた田口は、配役を聞かされるとすぐに「僕、染めます」ときっぱり。自らすすんで金髪に仕上げたという。これほど鮮やかなゴールドは初めての経験だそうで「僕の変身したヘアスタイルに注目してください!」と自信たっぷりに話している。

According to the staff, Taguchi who read the original manga and after hearing about his role, stepped forth and insisted that "I want to dye it." And went to get blonde-dify on his own. This is also his first time sporting such a bright gold. But he commented with full confidence, "Please pay attention to my new hairstyle!"

さらに「原作のファンの方も多いと思うので、少しでもリアルな美童に近づけたらいいと思います」と、ちゃっかり青色のコンタクトレンズもはめ込んだ田口。

Further more, "I believe there are many who are fans of the original work, and I hope I can be close to the original Bidou (his character)" and Taguchi also sported blue contact lenses.

そんな金色の貴公子・田口、赤西との共演が楽しみというジャニーズ事務所の先輩の横山が、大病院の御曹司で文武両道の生徒会長・菊正宗清四郎役。「原作のファンの方々の期待を裏切らないよう頑張ります」と役に合わせ、こちらは茶色から黒髪に染め直した。「26歳になって久々に制服を着られることも楽しみにしています」と懐かしい感触も心待ちにしている。

Yokoyama, who is the sempai of blonde prince, Taguchi, and Akanishi, commented that he was looking foward to working with them, and will be playin the son of big hospital owner and also student body president, Seishirou. "I will work hard not to betray the expectation of the fans of the original work" and to go in synch with his character, he instead dyed back his blonde hair to black. "At 26, I am looking foward to wearing the school uniform after a long time"

Robina

Post by Robina » Sep 17th, '07, 23:33

@Ginoru: Yeah! i just read it and there is a clip too~
All the credit goes to maishampoo Clip Video (hopefully, the HQ Version will be out soon)

Source: http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 12578.html

and Now the clip~ it LQ Version but it worth to see it
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnbu4ycotzf

and you can see Junno new look and we all was like Jin don't dye your hair pink (i was like no way, not every chatacter should look like the manga) and now as you can see Junno wanted to look like the manga character~ but we all were surprise when Junno dye his her yellow.

To be honest, i think Junno will do great in his role~, hmmm we can't say anything, i hope a new CM comes out soon to see them all together~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 17th, '07, 23:39

Ginoru wrote:Found this at Kattunlove livejournal; it seems the dye was Junno's idea!!!!!

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainmen ... T00095.htm
If someone can translate, please(don't know if what's down here is a translation, it comes from Kattunlove too, so thatnks to them!!)

同局制作スタッフによると、原作を読んでいた田口は、配役を聞かされるとすぐに「僕、染めます」ときっぱり。自らすすんで金髪に仕上げたという。これほど鮮やかなゴールドは初めての経験だそうで「僕の変身したヘアスタイルに注目してください!」と自信たっぷりに話している。

According to the staff, Taguchi who read the original manga and after hearing about his role, stepped forth and insisted that "I want to dye it." And went to get blonde-dify on his own. This is also his first time sporting such a bright gold. But he commented with full confidence, "Please pay attention to my new hairstyle!"

さらに「原作のファンの方も多いと思うので、少しでもリアルな美童に近づけたらいいと思います」と、ちゃっかり青色のコンタクトレンズもはめ込んだ田口。

Further more, "I believe there are many who are fans of the original work, and I hope I can be close to the original Bidou (his character)" and Taguchi also sported blue contact lenses.

そんな金色の貴公子・田口、赤西との共演が楽しみというジャニーズ事務所の先輩の横山が、大病院の御曹司で文武両道の生徒会長・菊正宗清四郎役。「原作のファンの方々の期待を裏切らないよう頑張ります」と役に合わせ、こちらは茶色から黒髪に染め直した。「26歳になって久々に制服を着られることも楽しみにしています」と懐かしい感触も心待ちにしている。

Yokoyama, who is the sempai of blonde prince, Taguchi, and Akanishi, commented that he was looking foward to working with them, and will be playin the son of big hospital owner and also student body president, Seishirou. "I will work hard not to betray the expectation of the fans of the original work" and to go in synch with his character, he instead dyed back his blonde hair to black. "At 26, I am looking foward to wearing the school uniform after a long time"
:D to be loyal to original work is always nice. i appreciate Taguchi. so Taguchi got blonde, Seishirou got his hair black. but Jin is still not Pinky :P :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 17th, '07, 23:45

Taguchi seemed nicer to me in this video :D probably my eyes!re getting used to that hair colour XD :D :D :D

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 18th, '07, 02:08

hahaha....junno new hair......XD
minami looks great......
thx for the link
still no update for the offical site..... :scratch:

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Sep 18th, '07, 02:47

It seems like a lot of official sites are always behind on information XD

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 18th, '07, 05:00

thanks a lot for the info!! i really cant recognize Junno at first because of the hair, but after seeing the clip, ive appreciated it. :lol Yoko is really young looking, he definitely can pass for a high school student while the girls are all gorgeous especially Minami.
:-)

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 18th, '07, 05:15

Taguchi going blonde?? And blue eyes??. WOW :w00t: This I have to c!!!
I am definetly sure Junno will do a great job since he read the manga and knows his character pretty well. Ganbare Junno :cheers:
I really want to c Jin going pink but as for Yoko i am definetly sure i have a pic with his hair black...
And thank you Ginoru for the news and the translation.. :roll Arigatou

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 18th, '07, 06:21

marienella_m wrote:thanks a lot for the info!! i really cant recognize Junno at first because of the hair, but after seeing the clip, ive appreciated it. :lol Yoko is really young looking, he definitely can pass for a high school student while the girls are all gorgeous especially Minami.
:-)
yeah....minami look different from her official site.......kawaii~~ :wub:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 18th, '07, 06:57

Here are the screenshots of the Yukan Club feature in Zoomin this morning:
Jin:
Yoko:
Junno:
Yu:
Emi:
Minami:
Last edited by marienella_m on Sep 18th, '07, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 18th, '07, 07:10

THANK U SO MUCH marienella_m for posting those pics.. Arigatou.. Anata wa saiko :cheers:
WOAH!! Junno looks good, Jin with his pair of glasses sliping from his mouth really makes him look sexy!
:wub:

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 18th, '07, 10:19

Junno looks soooo different but he does look like the character.
I'm looking forward to this series :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Sep 18th, '07, 15:00

hmmmmm, after watching this.....welll...I'm kindda accepting Junnos hair....well, and the role kindda suit is face don't ya think so too XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 18th, '07, 16:13

Minami is the one who looks more similar to character :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 18th, '07, 16:14

cherryaddict wrote:hmmmmm, after watching this.....welll...I'm kindda accepting Junnos hair....well, and the role kindda suit is face don't ya think so too XD
same for me XD :D

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Sep 18th, '07, 16:51

marienella_m wrote: Jin:

Junno:
WOOOOOW! OMG Junno looks hot and interesting to me in this pic, hehehe. :wub::wub::wub:

It's good to know that Junno wants to keep alive the character exactly like the manga show it.

And Jin looks hot too with the sunglasses. That's a sexy pic :wub: :wub: :wub:

These pics are making me impatient to wait for the drama. XD Can't wait to see Yukan Club on October. :cheers: :cheers:

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 19th, '07, 08:46

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH They finally confirmed all the actors... So happy..

BUT OMG!!! Junno's hair is terrible ~ Now I am 100% sure I don't want to see Jin with pink hair!!!!!

Yeah for Yoko having black hair ~ Kakkoii!!!!!!!!

YamapisWifey

Post by YamapisWifey » Sep 19th, '07, 18:42

OMG JUNNO WITH BLONDE HAIR?!?! OMG OMG he looks SOO GOOOD. Great change for him, he needed it xD

Jin should just wear a wig xD Dying it would make his hair fall off ; ; We can't have his sexy locks disappear lol

this dorama is gonna rock the quarter next season =D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 19th, '07, 23:28

Hello... i will join this convsation now!!1

I dodn't know much on the 2 other actors(I do know Kattun thou...)
and i only know 1 of the actresses... (i not much of a fan of hers.. she makes me angry some times)

anyway... in that pic i think Junno lookes like Ken(Barbie and Ken) I think it just his skin... so pale...

and when i saw that pic of jin i was like "I his mouth bleeding" but i realized that it is sunglasses in his mouth...

I wonder why they choose to tell everyone that jin would be one of the characters when i think the main character is the gilr Minami is... hum...
And i never found the manga online... sad now...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 19th, '07, 23:38

At least it is going to be reaaaally funny!! I love Junno's hair he has been so brave............

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 12:56

NanaTorigawa wrote:Hello... i will join this convsation now!!1

I dodn't know much on the 2 other actors(I do know Kattun thou...)
and i only know 1 of the actresses... (i not much of a fan of hers.. she makes me angry some times)

anyway... in that pic i think Junno lookes like Ken(Barbie and Ken) I think it just his skin... so pale...

and when i saw that pic of jin i was like "I his mouth bleeding" but i realized that it is sunglasses in his mouth...

I wonder why they choose to tell everyone that jin would be one of the characters when i think the main character is the gilr Minami is... hum...
i think you're a really funny person :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 21st, '07, 19:51

From Akanishi_ rocks of Asianfanatics, taken from the screepwriter's blog: Miroku's dad has been casted, the actor is L's father in Death Note

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 21st, '07, 19:59

additional cast: 鹿賀丈史、片岡鶴太郎
Kaga Takeshi, Kataoka Tsurotaro

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 21st, '07, 21:45

Thanks for the updates everyone! I look forward to it :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 21st, '07, 23:56

Cool!! More names revealed, but i want to see the dog too!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 22nd, '07, 11:46

interesting drama....
Dont know any of the characters but i do know Kashii Yu, I've seen her in a lot of movies especially in "Death Note"
You know who she looks like to me? A lot like Bada, i dont know why or is it just me?

Robina

Post by Robina » Sep 22nd, '07, 13:22

@Minaa~ a new CM Of Jin Drama Yukan Club

It's simple, so enjoy watching it :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 22nd, '07, 16:22

Ginoru wrote:From Akanishi_ rocks of Asianfanatics, taken from the screepwriter's blog: Miroku's dad has been casted, the actor is L's father in Death Note
L's dad... do you mean Light's dad...
i dodnt' remeber L having a dad unless its from the Death note L movie...

kokitty

Post by kokitty » Sep 23rd, '07, 04:29

NanaTorigawa wrote: I wonder why they choose to tell everyone that jin would be one of the characters when i think the main character is the gilr Minami is... hum...
oh, it's been noted the drama will draws inspiration for the characters and some plotlines from the manga but will not be a direct adaptation. The drama production chose to focus the story from a Miroku based angle making him the main character.