[Discussion] Hachimitsu to Kuroba - Narumi Riko

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
jump

[Discussion] Hachimitsu to Kuroba - Narumi Riko

Post by jump » Nov 6th, '07, 20:16

ハチミツのクローバー (Hachimitsu to Kuroba)
Honey & Clover - Also known as manga series by Chika Umino, movie by Sakurai sho & Aoi Yuu)
Time: Tuesday 9pm
Starting Date: January 2008
Official Site:
Cast: Narumi Riko, Ikuta Toma, Narimiya Hiroki, Mukai Osamu, Hrada Natsuki, Seto Asaka, Izumiya Shigeru,
Murakami Jun, Takizawa Saori, Kashiwabara Takashi, Mastushige Yutaka, Maekawa Yasuyuki
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pu ... ikuro.html
Last edited by jump on Nov 26th, '07, 14:01, edited 2 times in total.

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 7th, '07, 03:04

so happy for Toma first leading roles....and Honey and Clover is from my fav anime...hope they can make it as good as the manga and anime....

i really hope Hiro could be Morita coz the role would be perfect for him

firousi

Post by firousi » Nov 7th, '07, 03:09

I'm soooo happy to see that Toma is in another drama and he has the LEAD this time! :cheers:

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Nov 7th, '07, 14:01

:lol Really happy for Toma first lead..

Hope he can do the best!! and I know he can do the best... :cheers:

make this drama interested!!! :cheers: :cheers:

:wub: :wub: LOVE TOMA FOREVER :wub: :wub:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 7th, '07, 16:07

i really happy when i knew about it this afternoon.can't wait to see toma again.narumi riko as female lead's good as well.i like her in 1 litre of tears.

Magicus

Post by Magicus » Nov 7th, '07, 18:56

I'm really looking forward to this, one of my favourite animes and I think Narumi Riko will fit the character much better than Yu Aoi did in the movie. That being said here is who I would want for the rest of the cast:

Morita - Eita

Yamada - Mizukawa Asami

Hanamoto Shuji - Watabe Atsuro

Rika - Mizuno Miki

I was trying to think of a good Mayama but no one comes to mind right away, maybe Matsuyama Kenichi :scratch:

Taiyou no ao

Post by Taiyou no ao » Nov 7th, '07, 19:01

I can't wait to watch this, I haven't seen the anime nore have I read the manga and I have no idea of what it's about XD But I have to watch this just because of Toma, I loved him in Hana Kimi so I'm looking forward to see him in a new drama and this time he's got the leading role :wub:

a2a

Post by a2a » Nov 7th, '07, 21:10

This is just great! Hachikuro is one of my favorite stories! I loved the manga, the anime and the movie! Now it's becoming a drama! With Toma! Each new season of dramas in Japan makes me really excited! :D

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 8th, '07, 10:18

Taiyou no ao wrote:I can't wait to watch this, I haven't seen the anime nore have I read the manga and I have no idea of what it's about XD But I have to watch this just because of Toma, I loved him in Hana Kimi so I'm looking forward to see him in a new drama and this time he's got the leading role :wub:
me too.i'll watch this drama because of toma as well.can't wait to see him again.and to add i really like narumi riko as the female lead.i think she can act very well in 1 LOT for a 13 years old.she looks pretty mature for her age as well.at first i guess she'll be at least 15 or 16 in 1LOT but i'm wrong.

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 8th, '07, 15:21

yeah Narumi is very good actress even though she still so young

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 9th, '07, 13:48

I'm personally rooting for a Tanaka Kei supporting role or a Yuta Hiraoka... Those two need more roles, Tanaka especially, and this could do it for him.

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Nov 10th, '07, 02:16

i also hope that Eita gets Morita role or Hiro!! i luv both and i really miss Eita in dramas! :cry: anyways really look foward to this drama! i luv Toma and Riko

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 10th, '07, 04:04

Eita could be Mayama also or Yuta

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 10th, '07, 18:50

I can't can't wait-- I think both Narumi and Toma are really great actors, and especially Narumi, since she's only 15. Wooow. And imagine, she was maybe 13 during 1LOT? :|

Oh! And yeah, I think Eita should be here. Why? Because I like him, and I haven't seen him since Nodame. Or Mizushima Hiro, but that could be my HK-warped mind. xD

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 11th, '07, 05:46

Magicus wrote:I'm really looking forward to this, one of my favourite animes and I think Narumi Riko will fit the character much better than Yu Aoi did in the movie. That being said here is who I would want for the rest of the cast:

Morita - Eita

Yamada - Mizukawa Asami

Hanamoto Shuji - Watabe Atsuro

Rika - Mizuno Miki

I was trying to think of a good Mayama but no one comes to mind right away, maybe Matsuyama Kenichi :scratch:
Excellent choices! I wasn't too impressed with the movie casting especially with Mayama and Hanamoto Shuji's actors. Mizukawa Asami has Yamada's hair already. :cheers:

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 11th, '07, 06:19

i would luv for Morita with either Eita or Hiro^^if one of them is choosen for Morita i would be really happy....dunno if Eita have the time for other drama coz he is one of the lead for Atsuhime

for Mayama, it kinda hard to find someone perfect for him...maybe Yuta can be him..i dun think Matsuken gonna become Mayama coz he leading actor material now... i luv for Asami to be Ayumi^^

Naohito Fujiki would be perfect as Shuuji

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 11th, '07, 10:44

i don't know about the character but i like naohito fujiki.he's a great actor.

hikaru_11

Post by hikaru_11 » Nov 11th, '07, 12:07

ahhh so Morita's actor hasn't been decided yet. Eita will definitely suit the role XD Hiro is also a good choice but he's too good looking XD LOL XD but it will be interesting. Him playing the eccentric Morita XD plus TOMA's playing a pretty serious character here. I really wanna see how that will turn out. definitely something to look forward to in the new year :wub:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 11th, '07, 12:16

hikaru_11 wrote:ahhh so Morita's actor hasn't been decided yet. Eita will definitely suit the role XD Hiro is also a good choice but he's too good looking XD LOL XD but it will be interesting. Him playing the eccentric Morita XD plus TOMA's playing a pretty serious character here. I really wanna see how that will turn out. definitely something to look forward to in the new year :wub:
I hope either one would, but I know Eita has Atsu-hime to do, so chances are low for him being Morita, and Hiro... I think he has a drama as well. :scratch:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 11th, '07, 12:34

im starting to watch the anime and i love it so far..i also enjoyed the movie, Aoi Yu was the perfect Hagu, i hope Narumi will fit the role as well.

these are my dream cast for the series:
Morita - Hiro
Mayama - Nishikido Ryo
Yamada - Kitagawa Keiko
Rika - Fukatsu Eri
Hanamoto - Watabe Atsuro

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Nov 11th, '07, 14:49

I don't quite know what to think of it yet, because I watched the live action movie a while ago and only made it through the first half or so, because I found it terribly boring.

But then I heard from a few people that the movie is very different from the Manga and the Anime so now I have high hopes for the story again. :lol

Besides, when I found out that Toma will be the lead character I actually jumped up and down in joy. He will make anything enjoyable for me. And I missed him very much since Hana Kimi. Now I will be able to see him every week again! :wub:

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 11th, '07, 16:01

still crossing finger for either Eita or Hiro as Morita^^
and Yuta as Mayama
and Naohito as Shuuji

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 12th, '07, 01:38

Mayama - Nishikido Ryo
Omg, that would be awesome too. I love Ryo~ :)

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Nov 12th, '07, 09:35

awww that girl is so pretty! She's the girl in God of Exams right? I love her!

And I am loving this more because of TOMA! I can not wait! So this series will be serious? :)

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Nov 15th, '07, 03:52

ahhhhhhhh I can't wait for this drama either :cheers: I love Toma, and I really liked Narumi in 1litre of tears!

And I would love it too if Eita was cast as Morita. :D

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 15th, '07, 05:21

i really want to know who will play the rest of the cast like morita,mayama,shuuji,rika and yamada.i think naohito suit shuuji as well.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 19th, '07, 11:19

SARS and Love Song are apparently the ones who will do the subbing, so that's good. :)
I wonder when the whole cast will be revealed, since they're filiming in a month, right?

sakr0

Post by sakr0 » Nov 19th, '07, 19:42

I'm currently loving the Hachimitsu to Clover manga so I'm hoping that the drama at least retains the essence of it (since Jdramas are usually short, I'm not expecting a 100% adaptation of it).

I can't wait until the rest of the cast if announced! So far, so good . . . glad to see Toma is going to be in another drama :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 04:59

Hello my fellow Honey and clover fans!!! I will be joinign the talkign!!! hahaha

Toma is best... i not that intrested in the mangaa... i started reading think i will see th emovie but never did.... but i guess it not a fail project i willl se the drama... and ohwalla... Toma is in the more bait the more i'll watch it...

so i will say this
yoroshiku onegaishimasu...
I hope we all love it and get to know each other...

PS. I'm really hoping Hiro to be Morita... but no matter what i will fall in love with all the actors involed...
(What i hope the most is the ba an actors i don't know to star ne loves!!!)
just also long as they are not 30 year guys tring to be them..(Even thou Morita is suppose to be a super super super senior... hahaha)

Salz

Post by Salz » Nov 20th, '07, 05:30

yeah still very much 'crossing finger' for either Hiro or Eita to become Morita^^

so happy LS and SARS going to sub this drama

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 05:54

i realized the Love Song is alot of yamapi... hahaha...

anyway... totaly can't wait... love for Toma...

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 20th, '07, 08:20

yay!! I'm happy to see you guys made a thread for this! ^^

i'm really excited for this drama. i haven't seen the anime ^^;; but i have seen the movie and i thought it was a really cute storyline. anyway, it's about time they turned this into a drama ^^

i'm happy to see that toma is in the lead. i like toma but i have to say i wasn't too thrilled about him in hanazakari no kimitachi e. he did okay (maybe a little over the top) but i think he did a MUCH better job in akihabara@deep.

i'm hoping a cm will come out for this soon ^^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 20th, '07, 13:03

hahaha.. but in Akihabara he still over exadrated his role...s ince he does alot of crazy personalit roles... hahaha...
even Junpei had a crazy wild side to him...

(I still rember seeing Toma as Jumpei and i thought he was so ugly...and i didn't even know much about Johnny's back then.... so i didn't know how HE was in Johnny's)
All i knew was Yamapi, Arashi, Jin, and Kame... (and i knew some of the Sempais) i didn't know Jr... at all... now i love Jrs!!!!!!!

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Nov 21st, '07, 02:48

x_XJules wrote: i'm happy to see that toma is in the lead. i like toma but i have to say i wasn't too thrilled about him in hanazakari no kimitachi e. he did okay (maybe a little over the top) but i think he did a MUCH better job in akihabara@deep.

i'm hoping a cm will come out for this soon ^^
I thought he did really well in Hanakimi while his performance in Akihabara was so-so for me (I prefer Kazama's performance). Before all this drama stuff he's more well known for his performances in stage plays. That explains his exagerrated expressions but I feel it fits Nakatsu passion very well.

It'll be interesting to see him play the yasashii Takemoto. People would have expected him to play someone crazy like Morita but Takemoto is a normal country bumpkin. I love Toma the most when he just shines naturally.
I'm still bummed about not having Sho in the drama though, but Toma will do justice as Takemoto as well :). And Riko as Hagu too

still no news on the other cast members? *Hiro for Shinobu please..*

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 21st, '07, 03:22

hahah...
I happy i'm so up to date with this stuff... happy hapy
HtC will be the best... and Toma will shine!!!

"NIKU..... NIKUUUUUU~"

nhyn

Post by nhyn » Nov 21st, '07, 14:22

I'm VERY excited about this drama :D And like everybody said, Toma would have made a brilliant Morita (MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER XD), but let's hope he won't ruin Takemoto (I'm sorry but Sakurai Sho totally ruined that character T_T he's really hard to capture - not mundanely idiotic, or absently kind. No, must be a mixture of both).
And dear God, that actress is only 15 year olds! Haha. But then she'd fit the height.
Please update when there's news of the whole cast, and thanks so much for posting this thread. It made me all giddy.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 22nd, '07, 13:06

narumi riko's young but she looks very mature at her age.so i'm still a bit worried that she'll be too mature for hagu.but narumi'as a good actress.i'm sure she can pull it through.i can't wait for the news for other cast.i hope tsubasa'll be morita and naohito'll be shuuji.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 22nd, '07, 17:39

Hum.... WEHHHHH!!!!
Now that there is not info we just talk randomly...

wubles

Post by wubles » Nov 23rd, '07, 01:35

The movie sucked, imo, but the anime series is my favorite anime evar!! :P I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 23rd, '07, 02:01

can't wait to see this drama
it was number 1 on my winter drama to watch list but it's slipped to number 2 scince Binbou Danshi was announced but im definatly going to watch it
can't wait for all the cast to be announced

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:18

why there's still no news about this drama yet?i can't wait for it. :-(

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Nov 23rd, '07, 19:11

wubles wrote:The movie sucked, imo, but the anime series is my favorite anime evar!! :P I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)
hmmmm... and i was worried... should I watch the movie or not :whistling:
it sucks... what a pity

since the anime is one of my favorites :thumright:

still... I wonder how narumi will play Hagu character... Hagu is so baby like person!!!

however, I have great expectations in the drama :pray:
I trust in you Toma kun

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Nov 24th, '07, 07:46

sukoon wrote:
wubles wrote:The movie sucked, imo, but the anime series is my favorite anime evar!! :P I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)
hmmmm... and i was worried... should I watch the movie or not :whistling:
it sucks... what a pity

since the anime is one of my favorites :thumright:

still... I wonder how narumi will play Hagu character... Hagu is so baby like person!!!

however, I have great expectations in the drama :pray:
I trust in you Toma kun
well.. i don't feel like its sucked totally. I like the cast very much and they manage to get the feel of Hachikuro, however there's something lacking that I can't put my finger on... the story falls flat I guess, and there's not enough comedy?? The imagery is very lovely tho'. I gave it 7/10.

I heard a rumor about Narimiya Hiroki joining the cast as Morita...

nhyn

Post by nhyn » Nov 26th, '07, 00:45

I heard a rumor about Narimiya Hiroki joining the cast as Morita...
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME XD i can imagine him in that role.
i think the movie lacks the energy that the anime had...but the cast had chemistry with one another :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 26th, '07, 02:02

Hiroki... oh my if he was in this... Toma and Hiroki... friends... yah... that would be the best.... since they have this aura about them that i love... and then together... it is random... and they will be inderectly connected by Shun...(Mentioning that Shun kissed both Hiroki and Toma this summer... so it a Kiss that they both didn't connectr...0 if i'm right...

(did Shun kiss Hiroki.. i sure i heard it some where...)

ikbenlief

Post by ikbenlief » Nov 26th, '07, 16:12

I can't wait till it finally will air!!! I miss TOMA!!!!!!!! <3333
I loved the movie-version (haven't seen the anime/manga yet) it was very light-hearted and cute, so I hope this serie will be good. Oh well... it will be good, since Toma will be in it. :)

Icetron

Post by Icetron » Nov 26th, '07, 16:24

Sweet! Can't wait till this comes out, I've been waiting for something similar to the H&C series and nothing better than having the actual series drama-ized. :D Hope it's just as good.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 26th, '07, 18:36

Hachikuro rumored cast:

森田  忍 :成宮寛貴
山田あゆみ:原田夏希 
真山  巧 :向井理
花本修司 :村上淳
原田理花 : 瀬戸朝香
森田  馨 :
原田    : 前川泰之
勅使河原美和子: 滝沢沙織
野宮  匠 : 柏原崇

Morita Shinobu : Narimiya Hiroki
Yamada Ayumi : Harada Natsuki (Nanba-senpai's ex gf in Hana Kimi)
Mayama Takumi : Mukai Osamu (Masashi in Bambino)
Hanamoto Shuuji : Murakami Jun
Harada Rika : Seto Asaka
Harada : Maekawa Yasuyuki
Teshigawara Miwako : Takizawa Saori
Nomiya Takumi : Kashiwabara Takashi

apparently, these info were already published in magazines, but im still going to wait for the official announcement before i update Drama Wiki. i like the cast, especially Seto Asaka as Rika. :wub:
Last edited by marienella_m on Nov 28th, '07, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 26th, '07, 23:27

marienella_m wrote:Hachikuro rumored cast:

森田  馨 :

Morita Shinobu : Narumiya Hiroki

apparently, these info were already published in magazines, but im still going to wait for the official announcement before i update Drama Wiki. i like the cast, especially Seto Asaka as Rika. :wub:
still thumbs up for Hiroki.. he will do a good Morita!!!
Masahi?? I just finished bambino and i don't know who that is....

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Nov 27th, '07, 11:40

marienella_m wrote:Hachikuro rumored cast:

森田  馨 :

Morita Shinobu : Narumiya Hiroki

OMG :w00t:

Narimiya Hiroki's Morita? Yayy, I'm already biased love him-- he was awesome in Gokusen/Stand UP!/ and Orange Days. :cheers:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Nov 27th, '07, 12:45

i don't know who's narimiya hiroki but i should tried to watch his series and see how he acts.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 27th, '07, 22:21

The cast is confirmed!! from the TV Guide magazine
 (火)21:00-21:54
  「ハチミツとクローバー」1月8日開始 / 成海璃子、生田斗真、原田夏希、向井理、成宮寛貴、柏原崇、滝沢沙織、村上淳、前川泰之、松重豊、泉谷しげる、瀬戸朝香 ほか (*初回21:00-22:04)

narumi riko, ikuta toma, harada natsuki, mukai osamu, narimiya hiroki, kashiwabara takashi, takizawa saori, murakami jun, maekawa yasuyuki, matsushige yutaka, izumiya shigeru, seto asaka
Last edited by marienella_m on Nov 28th, '07, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 28th, '07, 00:14

yah.. narimiya will be the best... i love him and Toma.. i some times think they are bother lost at birth... i don't know why...
i can't wait for some pictures!!!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Nov 29th, '07, 10:41

yay for narimiya hiroki and kashiwabara takashi!!! i love these 2 actors!!!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 30th, '07, 22:35

cast pic:
credits:http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=292548672

toma looks so young.. :w00t:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 30th, '07, 23:42

hold on what the name of the guy with the glasses... (Saw this in the Toma thread)

And i just love the Hiroki Dimple(s)...

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Dec 1st, '07, 11:56

"The guy with the glasses" is Mukai Osamu: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mukai_Osamu aka one of the cutest up-and-coming actors. He was in Nodame and Bambino. ;)

Hiroki looks SOOOO old in that picture. Compared to the rest of them, I mean. XD

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 1st, '07, 14:31

i think they looks quite the same as in the anime except for mukai osamu.he doesn't look quite like mayama.but maybe it's just the pic.

Masumi-chan

Post by Masumi-chan » Dec 1st, '07, 17:56

:wub: am so excited for this drama i can't wait to see how morita is going to be portrayed in live action, i watched the anime just the first season though, i hope there will be a lot of comedy.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 1st, '07, 22:57

YAHHHH!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
I love Hiroki and Toma... they are the lost brothers... hahaha... i want to see some before drama back stage stuff... and is the website up?

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 4th, '07, 17:51

more Hachikuro pics:

Toma looks like Koike Teppei on the first pic..while on the second, i already feel the chemistry between Toma and Narumi Riko.. :wub:

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 4th, '07, 18:53

thank you so much for the pics marienella_m .haha,why the hell toma looks so serious in the first pic.i really like the second pic.toma and narumi looks so cute together. :wub: i can feel their chemistry too.

i really hope there's news for this series.can't wait for the drama.still one month to go.

can i post this in toma forum?i'll credit to you.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 4th, '07, 20:32

mingming96 wrote:thank you so much for the pics marienella_m .haha,why the hell toma looks so serious in the first pic.i really like the second pic.toma and narumi looks so cute together. :wub: i can feel their chemistry too.

i really hope there's news for this series.can't wait for the drama.still one month to go.

sure, spread the love. :D ill definitely post any new updates, im really excited to see this drama because i loved the anime. :-)

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 4th, '07, 20:49

marienella_m wrote:
mingming96 wrote:thank you so much for the pics marienella_m .haha,why the hell toma looks so serious in the first pic.i really like the second pic.toma and narumi looks so cute together. :wub: i can feel their chemistry too.

sure, spread the love. :D ill definitely post any new updates, im really excited to see this drama because i loved the anime. :-)
thank you :D .i like the anime as well.though there's some part i don't understand.can't wait to see toma and narumi together. :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 4th, '07, 20:53

mingming96 wrote:thank you :D .i like the anime as well.though there's some part i don't understand.can't wait to see toma and narumi together. :wub:
I'm definitely watching it, but I dunno if my outlook is the right way to go into it
You keep saying Toma and Narumi and the chemistry but anyone who's watched the anime or read the manga knows Toma wont be able to get the girl right? (I havent done either but i know just from the Toma thread). So should I be excited for the chemistry between them even though his love will be unrequited?

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 4th, '07, 21:13

atskv9 wrote:
mingming96 wrote:thank you :D .i like the anime as well.though there's some part i don't understand.can't wait to see toma and narumi together. :wub:
I'm definitely watching it, but I dunno if my outlook is the right way to go into it
You keep saying Toma and Narumi and the chemistry but anyone who's watched the anime or read the manga knows Toma wont be able to get the girl right? (I havent done either but i know just from the Toma thread). So should I be excited for the chemistry between them even though his love will be unrequited?
i really like toma and narumi together.i'm so excited about them together in the drama.even though they'll not be together at the end.but i'll still like them.it's like hagu didn't choose anyone in the end.we can still have the little hope about hagu and takemoto.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 4th, '07, 23:34

thanks for the pics!!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Dec 5th, '07, 08:27

still not warming up to narumi riko as hagu...i really like aoi yuu, she's the perfect hagu...

we'll just see when the dorama starts...i won't make my final judgment yet.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 5th, '07, 08:50

vina.loves.sushi wrote:still not warming up to narumi riko as hagu...i really like aoi yuu, she's the perfect hagu...

i also liked Aoi as Hagu, but imho, based on the anime and manga, Hagu physically resembles Kago Ai.. :D

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Dec 5th, '07, 09:18

marienella_m wrote:
vina.loves.sushi wrote:still not warming up to narumi riko as hagu...i really like aoi yuu, she's the perfect hagu...

i also liked Aoi as Hagu, but imho, based on the anime and manga, Hagu physically resembles Kago Ai.. :D
i don't really know who kago ai is...so for me aoi yuu is the perfect hagu but that's just my opinion :D

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 5th, '07, 09:55

official site now up! http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hachikuro/index.html
well not much to see yet, but there's a nice picture of Narumi.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 5th, '07, 11:03

thank you.i'm saving it again.i can't wait for toma pic.narumi is really pretty.i didn't watch the movie just the anime so narumi's the perfect hagu for me.even though i got thinking of fukuda mayuko as hagu before.i like her as well.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 5th, '07, 17:30

another pic fr the official site:

i cant recognize mukai!! he totally transformed into Mayama..so is Harada Natsuki, she looks like Ayumi too. :wub: for Nari, i still dont see him as Morita(i prefer Morita in the movie(Iseya Yusuke)), but i know he'll do a great job since he is a good actor. :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 5th, '07, 23:33

Hiroki looks liek a gangster.. hahahaha.. i can her the Niku niku whining...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 6th, '07, 02:38

at first i'm worried about harada natsuki as yamada.i only see her pic in drama wiki and thought this girl doesn't looks like yamada at all.but after seeing the official pic i really like her as yamada.i think nari and morita kinda look alike.he'll be doing a good job as morita.