Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Binbou Danshi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
arabian
Posts: 1292
Joined: Mar 29th, '06, 19:32

Post by arabian » Jan 17th, '08, 18:43

Ayumi Lee will make an appearance in Binbo Danshi..

Image
Image

Ayumi is Yamada Yu's co-worker in the drama. :-)

credits to daum & suejinners..

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 17th, '08, 20:51

Well, the reason why I find his character is stupid is because he doesn't seem to realize many things.
He keeps paying for everyone. When people need money, without a single thought he would lend them money. Have they ever returned him any? It seems like a one way street. They're using him. Also, does he not realize if he takes a money loan, he has to return the loan plus interest? Does he not realize how much debt he has accumulated? If his friends need money so badly, why don't they get a loan instead of getting him to loan the money and he ends up with so much debt I have no idea how he will ever pay off.
Money doesn't grow on trees.

He's nice enough to always lend people money to help others. But when he needs help, they are so superficial, they only help him and then expect to be paid. Brings back to the point, if they are borrowing money, why aren't they returning. And why is he always treating everyone? Why don't the others pay for meals and stuff themselves. They're using him.

Also, he even lets those robbers cheat him of his money cuz he takes their word for it that the girl owes them money. When he goes back home and talks to the girl, she's like..what are you talking about? He got jupped.

Anyhow, I just hope in the end, all his friends will chip in to help him clear his debt or pay him back what they borrowed. It's great he's so nice and everything, but he's being taken advantage of by his so called friends. Money isn't everything, but if they want to be your friends to use you as a bank, then they're not your friends. They should treat him to dinner sometimes too instead of Koyama treating everyone all the time. It's give and take.
Anyhow I can see some similarities I have with Koyama too, but not to his degree. I always find it hard to say no. If friends need help, I always try to help, even if I have my own things to do. Or if people ask me to work their shifts, I would do it too if I could help out. Even if that deprives me of my own play time.

But what I learned is never to deal money with friends unless I can trust them to return it. It will just turn a friendship sour if money is involved. I've had a co-worker and classmate who borrowed from me, they never returned it. It wasn't a large amount, but I wasn't too happy about it.
Last edited by seirin on Jan 17th, '08, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

mjmsisco
Posts: 47
Joined: Jan 28th, '07, 16:15

Post by mjmsisco » Jan 17th, '08, 20:56

Where can I find the RAW for this show? Is it going to be uploaded/subbed ?

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 17th, '08, 23:16

seirin wrote: But what I learned is never to deal money with friends unless I can trust them to return it. It will just turn a friendship sour if money is involved. I've had a co-worker and classmate who borrowed from me, they never returned it. It wasn't a large amount, but I wasn't too happy about it.
I know exactly what you're talking about... a friend borrowed a few hundred dollars and it took him over 2 years for him to payback...and during that time he brought jewelry for his gf, took trips and brought expensive clothing. I was ticked off at him for a long time...it almost ruined a good friendship. And I really dislike having to ask him repeatly to pay back. I learned my lesson...I will never lend money to a friend unless it's a life and death situation.

As for Shun's character, there are some people who will pay for everything even if they can't afford to...it's their way of buying & keeping so-call friends. I knew one of these people, he was in debt and didn't care as long as he was part of the in crowd. Go figure.

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 18th, '08, 01:10

so.... now lets talk about our predictions for before the show aired.. i don't have mine anymore since i delerte it... but i see soem people still have it...

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 18th, '08, 02:34

I still have the numbers but I don't remember what they mean anymore :P ehehe I just hope for a happy ending for Koyama.

yorokobi, I don't think Hiroshi's drama is any competition unless it can pick up ratings in the next few episodes. episode 1 is only 13%

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 18th, '08, 04:57

seirin wrote:But what I learned is never to deal money with friends unless I can trust them to return it. It will just turn a friendship sour if money is involved. I've had a co-worker and classmate who borrowed from me, they never returned it. It wasn't a large amount, but I wasn't too happy about it.
I completely understand this sentiment. However, I was quite pleased with how Koyama has chosen to deal with this issue whether he can truly afford it or not.

On a personal level, I never loan money to friends. If I have it to spare, I give it away because money isn't worth sacrificing a friendship. Thankfully, they are my friends and the return is always far greater than the cash I gave.
As for the money regarding the "friends", someone actually told the others there was money involved. It might have originated from the club/circle's policy of "helping." As Koyama is a member of 21 separate organizations... The way the episode was presented, there was no way to know if some of those people would have shown up anyway. It's too early for that.

In the end though, there were people who helped and refused to take the money. He was even reimbursed by a someone who is shaping up to be a true friend,. If find this beautiful and uplifting. I can't wait to see the light at the end of this tunnel. Heck, I might even discover I like Oguri Shun...probably not, but I'm willing to give it a try.
I hope this will turn out to be a show I'd want to recap one day!

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 18th, '08, 05:26

yea, I didn't expect them to show up. Then so many people showed up and I was like..wow...he actually has nice friends who will help him out when he's in trouble. But then some guy comes and says...when are we gonna get paid and my jaw dropped... So, they showed up for money and not because they wanted to help him whole heartedly. What kind of #$#@$#@ friends are they. Bloody leechers they are I tell ya.

It was nice though how the policeman didn't take the money. The girl was going to hahaha but he told her to give it back to him ^^; The girl he likes isn't too bad. She didn't borrow a lot from him and she did return it in the end. But those other club friends of his better shape up...
If it's a school club that is suppose to "help each other" because of friendship, money shouldn't be involved and they shouldn't take advantage of his good nature.

He just went from 0 to 1 million yen in debt to over 2 million yen by the end of the episode. I just hope by the end of the drama he doesn't have to jump off a building.
About Shun though. I don't think he's too bad as a person? Well, he's a typical Japanese guy and workaholic. I was a bit shocked at some of his responses in interviews, but I suppose he has his own logic. It's not wrong I guess in some sense but hmm...I can't say he's that bad. But at least he's great at doing his job as an actor/performer ^^;

I guess the word I would sum up for him would be "selfish" ^^; :lol

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 18th, '08, 07:58

seirin wrote:About Shun though. I don't think he's too bad as a person? Well, he's a typical Japanese guy and workaholic.
I didn't mean to imply I didn't like him as a person. As a rule (with two rare exceptions), I try to avoid knowing personal things about actors. Besides, Britney Spears is enough to cure any curiosity I might have had about high profile people. :D

Seriously, Oguri has to be a workhorse. He has no choice in the cut-throat business of Japanese entertainment. A guy like him is easily replaceable. Maybe if this works out for him, he'll get better roles. Maybe he can break the cycle and be one of the few who actually make it. Then maybe I'd watch something because of him rather than despite him being in it.

I hope everyone will enjoy this drama.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 18th, '08, 08:36

Well, if anything, he will always have his butai :lol I find he gets much better and interesting roles in his butai than his movies and dramas. Not to say they're not good but the stage plays are more interesting ^^; If you want to check some of them out, I'm uploading them to the sharebig link in my signature.

oh and shun and toma pairing cracks me up whenever they're together :wub:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 18th, '08, 11:02

wow some serious conversation going on here
heres my part in it

Koyama isn't the type to expect to get paid back.
Everybody is getting annoyed at those "friends" for never paying him back but Koyama seems to be the type who just wants to give and not recieve in return.
This is where I find myself similar to him, I am in no way saying I am a selfless person like Koyama appears to be and I wouldn't go as far as him but if I know some one who is in need of money if I have it spare I will give it to them and specifically ask them not to pay me back, if they really want to ill just tell them to do the same for someone else one day

As far as Shun himself goes. I wouldn't say he is that easily replacable.
Not that many people even in the entertainment world have his kind of drive and talent.

ndhaa
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 16th, '07, 22:07
Location: germany

Post by ndhaa » Jan 18th, '08, 11:13

want to see it!! but i need the sub x(

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 18th, '08, 13:02

Shun is cool but not to intrested in his character... Love Miura... he funny.... and he and Koyama are almsot the same.... just one is to giving and the other doesn't want to be in peoples way

one forces in kindness on people(yes Shun does this at one point... with Miura)
and the other doesn't want be in the way

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 18th, '08, 16:24

Yorokobi wrote:As far as Shun himself goes. I wouldn't say he is that easily replacable.
Not that many people even in the entertainment world have his kind of drive and talent.
Let's hope Shun makes it for his sake. I certainly like to see people work hard and make their dreams come true.

As for Koyama, I completely understand where he is coming from. The writing AND Shun's acting has made his motivations very very clear!!!

NanaTorigawa-chan, Miura-kun is indeed very funny. He's absolutely adorable and I'm really happy to see him back on television for awhile. I am still debating whether or not to brave our current blizzard to see the opening of his current movie tomorrow. :D

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 292
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 13:34
Location: UAE
Contact:

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jan 20th, '08, 12:26

what is the name of the them song ?

I just LOVE it

and I want the mp3 vision of it if it is out ^^

Mihara
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 6th, '06, 01:40

Post by Mihara » Jan 21st, '08, 00:14

mjmsisco wrote:Where can I find the RAW for this show? Is it going to be uploaded/subbed ?
Ditto, I wanna know too.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 21st, '08, 11:16

Mihara wrote:
mjmsisco wrote:Where can I find the RAW for this show? Is it going to be uploaded/subbed ?
Ditto, I wanna know too.
I posted ep 1 here I'll post ep2 when its out.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 21st, '08, 11:41

seirin wrote:
Mihara wrote:
mjmsisco wrote:Where can I find the RAW for this show? Is it going to be uploaded/subbed ?
Ditto, I wanna know too.
I posted ep 1 here I'll post ep2 when its out.
thanks seirin
notice you are putting kisaragi up there too
you are the best!!!

Also just so everyone knows I went back and checked what all the numbers in our sigs mean but we cant be sure whether we are right or not until the end of the drama for most of them
so just hold onto those numbers a little longer ^_^

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jan 21st, '08, 12:14

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:what is the name of the them song ?

I just LOVE it

and I want the mp3 vision of it if it is out ^^
monochrome by bennie k ^^

User avatar
cojung
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 19th, '07, 03:55

Post by cojung » Jan 22nd, '08, 03:26

Minna I wanna share theme song. I re-upload from mabushii, LNany / Japanese urban music / Jpopmusic.com

Monochrome by Bennie K

http://www.mediafire.com/?9tmvtje1zwj

you can see and listen full song here

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3274356FPGa ... embedVideo

Enjoy

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jan 22nd, '08, 05:05

cojung wrote:Minna I wanna share theme song. I re-upload from mabushii, LNany / Japanese urban music / Jpopmusic.com

Monochrome by Bennie K

http://www.mediafire.com/?9tmvtje1zwj

you can see and listen full song here

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3274356FPGa ... embedVideo

Enjoy
thanks dear!

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 22nd, '08, 12:55

episode 2 is airing in 5 minutes!! don't forget to watch on keyhole.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 22nd, '08, 13:59

I got up late and only managed to watch the last few minutes of it :S
It looks like he managed to clear some of his debts? I saw 1,060,000 yen at the end. I wonder how he managed to make so much in such a short time O_o
And...do I see some kinda development between him and that bank girl?

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 22nd, '08, 14:13

seirin wrote:I got up late and only managed to watch the last few minutes of it :S
It looks like he managed to clear some of his debts? I saw 1,060,000 yen at the end. I wonder how he managed to make so much in such a short time O_o
And...do I see some kinda development between him and that bank girl?
I saw most of it...
he cleared some of his debt by selling some stuff that was a big hit with older women. I think the shy boy is somehow related to the guy with money. Maybe at the end, shun will be repaid by him for all his kindness.

I hope they will be some romance between shun and yu...but can he really afford to take on her debts too :cry:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 23rd, '08, 02:24

i watched it and loved it but poor shun
he was supposed to sell all the stuff the rich man gave him (moyashi bean something rather can't remember the english but i thought it was funny cause shun loves moyashi)
anyway he was supposed to sell it all to clear all his debt i think but he threw it all away to go help the bank girl from making a bigger debt by buying a hugely expensive coat. he stopped her but the later she bought it anyway. He works so hard just to get slapped in the face again
one thing i thought was really cute though was him giving money to the shy boy (shall we call him that from now on then?) who also has debts but not saying it was from him just leaving a note

User avatar
darkladynitewolf
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 20th, '07, 09:23

Post by darkladynitewolf » Jan 23rd, '08, 02:35

wow this seems like it is gonna be a really great series. Shun is soo cute in this one. It's hard watching it in raw though since im just now starting to learn japanese but I'm following along.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 23rd, '08, 02:48

whats with the heavy rating drop though!?

orichan
Posts: 117
Joined: Apr 13th, '07, 16:45

Post by orichan » Jan 23rd, '08, 03:42

Yorokobi wrote:whats with the heavy rating drop though!?
Probably because watching him pay for everyone's debt is just as painful as watching Nao get tricked again in Liar Game?

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:25

Yorokobi wrote:whats with the heavy rating drop though!?
Well, it's not surprising. Most dramas ratings dropped. Oddly enough Aibou and Saito san went up for episode 2.

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:25

Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:I got up late and only managed to watch the last few minutes of it :S
It looks like he managed to clear some of his debts? I saw 1,060,000 yen at the end. I wonder how he managed to make so much in such a short time O_o
And...do I see some kinda development between him and that bank girl?
I saw most of it...
he cleared some of his debt by selling some stuff that was a big hit with older women. I think the shy boy is somehow related to the guy with money. Maybe at the end, shun will be repaid by him for all his kindness.

I hope they will be some romance between shun and yu...but can he really afford to take on her debts too :cry:
The sprouts (??) weren't a big hit with the women. Koyama was because he's pretty and because the sign next to him said he'd listen to their problems. I guess we know how the writers feel about "desperate housewives."

At least, "Nancy's" debt is only 200,000 yen instead of 800,000. Her character developed by leaps and bounds last night and through her we learned a very important lesson about why some people occur such debt. I felt so sorry for her.

The ShyBoy's story is so compelling. He's 17 years old and he's saddled with a 10 million yen debt his parents made. When they couldn't pay, they ran away, leaving him to pay off the loan. I despise such irresponsible people and it's so sad because this isn't something the writers made up. If I ever met a kid like this, I'd pay the debt just to save him.

Despite all the roadblocks and hardships Koyama is facing, more than likely it will have a good, if not happy, ending. I love it. The ensemble cast is carrying their weight so well. It's balanced perfectly! I can't wait for next week.
.

horent135
Posts: 44
Joined: Jan 17th, '07, 22:32

Post by horent135 » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:22

is this series going to be upload onto d-addicts? and subbed too? cuz i don't see it

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:42

horent135 wrote:is this series going to be upload onto d-addicts? and subbed too? cuz i don't see it
It's being subbed. The raw is already posted on addicts.

User avatar
phenally
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Post by phenally » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:51

oh someone is subbing this series??!!! thats great!!!!
i thought no one is subbing this .....

User avatar
phenally
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Post by phenally » Jan 23rd, '08, 10:56

ohhh is it hardsub or softsub??? sorry i ask so many question ^_^

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:16

Sapporo Girl wrote:
Shunbaby wrote:
seirin wrote:I got up late and only managed to watch the last few minutes of it :S
It looks like he managed to clear some of his debts? I saw 1,060,000 yen at the end. I wonder how he managed to make so much in such a short time O_o
And...do I see some kinda development between him and that bank girl?
I saw most of it...
he cleared some of his debt by selling some stuff that was a big hit with older women. I think the shy boy is somehow related to the guy with money. Maybe at the end, shun will be repaid by him for all his kindness.

I hope they will be some romance between shun and yu...but can he really afford to take on her debts too :cry:
The sprouts (??) weren't a big hit with the women. Koyama was because he's pretty and because the sign next to him said he'd listen to their problems. I guess we know how the writers feel about "desperate housewives."

At least, "Nancy's" debt is only 200,000 yen instead of 800,000. Her character developed by leaps and bounds last night and through her we learned a very important lesson about why some people occur such debt. I felt so sorry for her.

The ShyBoy's story is so compelling. He's 17 years old and he's saddled with a 10 million yen debt his parents made. When they couldn't pay, they ran away, leaving him to pay off the loan. I despise such irresponsible people and it's so sad because this isn't something the writers made up. If I ever met a kid like this, I'd pay the debt just to save him.

Despite all the roadblocks and hardships Koyama is facing, more than likely it will have a good, if not happy, ending. I love it. The ensemble cast is carrying their weight so well. It's balanced perfectly! I can't wait for next week.
.

lol, guess i was way off base. i shouldnt comment until the subs come out. thanks sapporo for epi 2 summary.

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:55

Shunbaby wrote:
lol, guess i was way off base. i shouldnt comment until the subs come out. thanks sapporo for epi 2 summary.
No! Shunbaby, you should comment because off-based or not, it's all in good fun. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to correct you in a bad sense. Most of the stuff surrounding the sprouts (?) was a joke, so I wanted you to know that Koyama was the attraction... In this country, where pretty men go, women will follow (especially middle-aged housewives)...at least, that's the joke!

My husband always teases me about my interpretations. I used to get angry until it hit me that these dramas are made for Japanese people who don't need explanations and who know most, if not all, the inside jokes.

Part of me wishes I'd volunteered to sub this drama instead of Daisuki because Karina is making me cry constantly. Shun and Haruma-kun have people alternating between laughter and tears.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!

Edit!!!! Yikes! I missed a ZERO in "Nancy" debt! I really should pay more attention!!!
Last edited by Sapporo Girl on Jan 24th, '08, 04:35, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 23rd, '08, 16:01

Sapporo Girl wrote: Part of me wishes I'd volunteered to sub this drama instead of Daisuki because Karina is making me cry constantly. Shun and Haruma-kun have people alternating between laughter and tears.
Actually, I found barahana more interesting to watch ^^; Maybe cuz the subs aren't out yet so I don't get why they act the way they do. Course...I don't get how some people act the way they do. I can understand shouldering debts (I am in one myself for mortgage) but if you can spend frugally, at least it would partially help the problem.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 24th, '08, 00:28

barahana's good but i missed some of the first epsiode and after that was only half paying attention cause i was busy so i dont really get the connections between some of the characters
hachikuro is dissapointing me not because of the acting but because i cant get into the storyline
surprisingly im finding Saito-san quite refreshing even though i hate kids

but my top three at the moment in no particular order would be Binbou danshi, 1 pound gospel and Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai
I guess i like the funny ones ^_^

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 831
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

Post by Rori » Jan 24th, '08, 01:27

I can't seem to get into hachikuro either for the same reasons.

I think my top 3 this season are BaraHana, Binbo Danshi and 1 Pound Gospel.

I'm enjoying Binbo Danshi at lot more than I thought I would. Seems Shun can take any role and pull it off with perfection.
He made me laugh too much first episode. Haven't got round to watching second episode yet.
Plus Miura Hamura.
Yum >=)

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jan 24th, '08, 02:28

i cant seem to get into H&C either.. im kinda disappointed.. cuz there was so much promotion >__>

i find this drama hilarious XD
shun's faces FTW! i just finished ep.2

i think the story is pretty easy to follow..
haru-kun is ♥ when he comes in running to show him he can do that flip XD kawaii~
him and shun are the reasons why im watching the drama
the police dude is funny also..

i think this drama and 1POG are my favorites so far.. still need to watch Bara Hana :)

im looking forward to watch ep. 3!!! ahahaha haru-kun is in love LOL
his face is priceless!! :wub: :wub:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 24th, '08, 02:51

Yorokobi wrote:barahana's good but i missed some of the first epsiode and after that was only half paying attention cause i was busy so i dont really get the connections between some of the characters
hachikuro is dissapointing me not because of the acting but because i cant get into the storyline
surprisingly im finding Saito-san quite refreshing even though i hate kids

but my top three at the moment in no particular order would be Binbou danshi, 1 pound gospel and Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai
I guess i like the funny ones ^_^
You should watch episode 1 of barahana. The kid is so smart and cute ^^; She doesn't act like a kid at all cuz she's so understanding, observant and so sweet. Shingo has some really touching lines too. He made me cry cuz it was so sweet. I love the mask the kid wore hehe especially when the new kid showed up in class and pulled it of her ROFL
Even the nanny was funny too with her "what?? are you blaming me??"

As for hachikuro, I was totally bored watching first episode. I don't know if I can even last second episode once the subs come out.

Binbo I gotta wait for the subs to come out cuz I'm not exactly sure why Koyama does what he does and why he hangs around those loser club friends. And I don't understand the reasoning behind the huge debts the lady and the policeman has. She seems to be a compulsive shopaholic and I dunno how the policeman got into debt...doesn't seem like a gambler.

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 24th, '08, 03:18

Hi everyone.. i totaly been destracted and am off from everythig... i refuse to watch episode 2 RAw till i see Ep1 subbed... and it not out yet... so i'm wathcign Devil Beside you... but.. then it tottlay destracts me nto to some on to say hi.. and read.. and everytime i coem on... i end up leaving and deleteing the ubdate thingy
i feel sad...

Well i'll totally can't wait for a great weekend ahead.......... NOOOOOO.... because of y weekend i will be more behind....V___V
when will i ever have time to be a Fangirl...

sorry fro the randoness...

All power toward Shun and his drama!!

horent135
Posts: 44
Joined: Jan 17th, '07, 22:32

Post by horent135 » Jan 24th, '08, 04:20

i don't see any torrent on d-addicts, i search for Binbou Danshi and nothin comes up.. Any help plz.. thanks!

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 24th, '08, 04:36

^^try "Binbo Danshi" instead. Basically without the "u" on Binbo.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jan 24th, '08, 05:01

seirin wrote:Actually, I found barahana more interesting to watch ^^; Maybe cuz the subs aren't out yet so I don't get why they act the way they do. Course...I don't get how some people act the way they do. I can understand shouldering debts (I am in one myself for mortgage) but if you can spend frugally, at least it would partially help the problem.
I have a mortgage, too, however because I live near the subway, I've convinced myself it's an investment. :lol Seriously, I think most Japanese dramas have one recurring theme presented in various ways: recognizing what is truly important in life. What Nancy and the policeman need can't be bought with money, but Koyama can and is giving it freely. Only those two characters are living desperate lives and while they recognize what he is offering, they aren't yet strong enough to accept it.

I absolutely love Koyama's influence on ShyBoy It's so heartwarming! Because of the two of them, I've felt positive and at peace at the end of both episodes despite the upheavals. They make me laugh, they make me cry and they make me feel that somehow, someway, it'll all end good.

I am awaiting the next episode!

User avatar
oh so asian
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 1st, '07, 04:44

Post by oh so asian » Jan 26th, '08, 20:00

I know this drama is going to be subbed, but does anyone know which group(s) is going to?

noop
Posts: 196
Joined: Feb 6th, '07, 15:01

Post by noop » Jan 26th, '08, 23:56

^ TimeLesSub

ps. this must be one of the most waited for subs of the season :lol

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 27th, '08, 07:37

Did anyone watch shiroi bonbi? ^^; I was looking around for shun in it but he was nowhere to be found. Then I noticed at the beginning intro, it said he plays the cow ^^;

Image

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Jan 27th, '08, 09:11

Ahh, I was wondering why treev was posting those... I couldn't spot Shun anywhere! She posted a different one a week or two ago and I couldn't spot him either but last time, I don't think there was a cow in it...

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 28th, '08, 04:44

I don't think the cow was in the first ep...not sure. But what I wonder is what it has to do with bonbi men. Is the show suppose to be Koyama in previous life or something.

User avatar
saki-chan
Posts: 62
Joined: Oct 22nd, '07, 07:39
Location: Colorado

Post by saki-chan » Jan 28th, '08, 04:55

mo! i saw "binbou danshi" on the recent topics bored but i didn't read the [Discussion] bit so my heart was like "YATTTA!!!!!!" with backflips and all, then i saw it and i was sad. (this is probably because i totally wanna see this drama and that, in conjunction with the fact that i'm running off two hours of sleep and five sodas worht of caffine and sugar makes me a little insane <_>) but it really is a very anticipated show this season, ne?

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 28th, '08, 13:18

Hey guys!!! is ep 1 already subbed and where is the raw for ep 2?

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 28th, '08, 14:03

ep1 subs aren't out yet. ep2 is posted on addicts. It's also on clubbox and I also posted it on my SB link.

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 28th, '08, 17:16

O__O... i might just have to what all the RAWs then coem back and watch subs...V__V not to happy about that...

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 28th, '08, 20:02

seirin wrote:ep1 subs aren't out yet. ep2 is posted on addicts. It's also on clubbox and I also posted it on my SB link.
Yeah but i cant find it... but i will look in your Clubbox

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 28th, '08, 21:22

Karate-ka wrote:
seirin wrote:ep1 subs aren't out yet. ep2 is posted on addicts. It's also on clubbox and I also posted it on my SB link.
Yeah but i cant find it... but i will look in your Clubbox
huh? I don't have a shun clubbox. You mean shunko? That's korean fans clubbox.

My sharelink is here

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 652
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 29th, '08, 06:36

seirin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:
seirin wrote:ep1 subs aren't out yet. ep2 is posted on addicts. It's also on clubbox and I also posted it on my SB link.
Yeah but i cant find it... but i will look in your Clubbox
huh? I don't have a shun clubbox. You mean shunko? That's korean fans clubbox.

My sharelink is here
OKay thanks

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 29th, '08, 12:53

I was wonderign should i cange the name... i heard from a Japanese freind.. that is called Bonbi Men....Or Bonbi Danshi....

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 30th, '08, 00:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:I was wonderign should i cange the name... i heard from a Japanese freind.. that is called Bonbi Men....Or Bonbi Danshi....
the kanji for the title reads binbou danshi so you can leave the title
its just that they put a katakana reading over the kanji when advertising it which said bonbimen so most people know it as that


the 3rd epsiode was good last night
as much as im enjoying this series the problem with it is that all the episodes are about on the same par as each other
there are no great ups and downs, no huge tension cause it follows the same basic plotline each time
he helps that female friend of his with something, he tries to help one of his debt buddies usually doesnt work as such but the more or less learn from it and then something happens and the end of the episode to take back all the good that happened
still koyama has some very cute moments and the shy boy is growing on me
not only id he save the day but he also fell in love with shuns female friend at the end of this episode
im looking forward to see where the go with it

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 30th, '08, 01:26

ahhhh...I'm 2 episodes behind now... i feel like droping the series till the end of the season...

User avatar
Orbity
Posts: 365
Joined: Jun 10th, '07, 08:11

Post by Orbity » Jan 30th, '08, 10:55

noop wrote:^ TimeLesSub

ps. this must be one of the most waited for subs of the season :lol
Yeah.. This, Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai and Swan no Baka

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 30th, '08, 12:08

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
noop wrote:^ TimeLesSub

ps. this must be one of the most waited for subs of the season :lol
Yeah.. This, Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai and Swan no Baka
well actually swan no baka isnt from this season
and Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai didnt have anyone even signed up to sub it until after the first episode so i dont know if that can be counted in the most awaited cause it obviously didnt rise enough interest to begin with
(though i must say im loving it)

but hey im just being a rain cloud dont mind me ^_^ . . .

User avatar
Orbity
Posts: 365
Joined: Jun 10th, '07, 08:11

Post by Orbity » Jan 30th, '08, 21:12

Yorokobi wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:
noop wrote:^ TimeLesSub

ps. this must be one of the most waited for subs of the season :lol
Yeah.. This, Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai and Swan no Baka
well actually swan no baka isnt from this season
and Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai didnt have anyone even signed up to sub it until after the first episode so i dont know if that can be counted in the most awaited cause it obviously didnt rise enough interest to begin with
(though i must say im loving it)

but hey im just being a rain cloud dont mind me ^_^ . . .
Yep. Give me an umbrella. :P

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 31st, '08, 02:49

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:
Yeah.. This, Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai and Swan no Baka
well actually swan no baka isnt from this season
and Sasaki Fusai no Jinga Naki Tatakai didnt have anyone even signed up to sub it until after the first episode so i dont know if that can be counted in the most awaited cause it obviously didnt rise enough interest to begin with
(though i must say im loving it)

but hey im just being a rain cloud dont mind me ^_^ . . .
sorry i need my unbrella cause the snows getting pretty heavy here

can someone else let this fine person an umbrella please
anyone?
anyone at all?........


anyway back on topic ill probably translate some more bonbimen articles this week if i have time in amongst moving house

Yep. Give me an umbrella. :P

User avatar
Satoshi_Izure
Posts: 20
Joined: Sep 6th, '07, 06:57
Location: Indonesia

Post by Satoshi_Izure » Jan 31st, '08, 09:27

seirin wrote:I don't think the cow was in the first ep...not sure. But what I wonder is what it has to do with bonbi men. Is the show suppose to be Koyama in previous life or something.
He's there in the 1st ep :D

Ithink Shiroi Bombimen is some side story for Bombimen, just like they do in some manga <ex>.

I wonder when it aired??

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jan 31st, '08, 13:51

Satoshi_Izure wrote:
seirin wrote:I don't think the cow was in the first ep...not sure. But what I wonder is what it has to do with bonbi men. Is the show suppose to be Koyama in previous life or something.
He's there in the 1st ep :D

Ithink Shiroi Bombimen is some side story for Bombimen, just like they do in some manga <ex>.

I wonder when it aired??
I just started recently. I think they release 1 file a week. I saw it on the website but it's only accessible for people living in Japan.

myk_06
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 2nd, '08, 14:50

Post by myk_06 » Feb 1st, '08, 12:08

im loving this series so far!! its soo funny!
in episode 3 it was explained why the police guy was in debt. apparently he was deceived by a marriage swindler way back, and now its happening all over again.

User avatar
Rori
Posts: 831
Joined: Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

Post by Rori » Feb 2nd, '08, 01:06

That marriage swindler, is it me but at around 29:57 - 30:15 did she really resemble Sawajiri Erika?
They need to show Haruma more. :crazy:

Sapporo Girl
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 10:22
Location: Sapporo

Post by Sapporo Girl » Feb 3rd, '08, 04:38

Rori wrote:They need to show Haruma more. :crazy:
They certainly do! I have every confidence that his character is extremely central to how this "war" between Koyama and Omuomu will be resolved! I adore this kid! Why isn't he legal?!

Haruma and Shun have such good chemistry, so much so that a friend asked me if they were involved (in the show, not the actors). I said yes...either it's something akin to father/son or big brother/little brother. They don't have a civil union. She was disappointed.:D

User avatar
cojung
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 19th, '07, 03:55

Post by cojung » Feb 4th, '08, 04:12

I've watched all 3 episodes already. With sub only first EP, anyway, I enjoy Bombimen so much.
I love the scene of Koyama and Shiraichi chan too. Yes, they got good chemistry 555.
I love his baka acting here, can't help so I made funny Koyama GIF from EP-03.

Here we go :wub:

Combing his amazing hair.

Image

Crocke' Janai :crazy:

Image

He seem obsessed with toilet brush!!!

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 4th, '08, 12:27

cojung wrote:I've watched all 3 episodes already. With sub only first EP, anyway, I enjoy Bombimen so much.
I love the scene of Koyama and Shiraichi chan too. Yes, they got good chemistry 555.
I love his baka acting here, can't help so I made funny Koyama GIF from EP-03.

Here we go :wub:

Combing his amazing hair.

Image

Crocke' Janai :crazy:

Image

He seem obsessed with toilet brush!!!
Did you watch with English subs for Epi 1? Where did you find them?
Nice gifs!

User avatar
cojung
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 19th, '07, 03:55

Post by cojung » Feb 4th, '08, 13:12

Shunbaby wrote:
cojung wrote:I've watched all 3 episodes already. With sub only first EP, anyway, I enjoy Bombimen so much.
I love the scene of Koyama and Shiraichi chan too. Yes, they got good chemistry 555.
I love his baka acting here, can't help so I made funny Koyama GIF from EP-03.

Here we go :wub:

Combing his amazing hair.

Image

Crocke' Janai :crazy:

Image

He seem obsessed with toilet brush!!!
Did you watch with English subs for Epi 1? Where did you find them?
Nice gifs!
Dear Shunbaby..Actually I watch Thai sub which one of Shun fan from popcornfor2 Binbou Danshi thread translate from Korean sub.
Thank her a lot.

You can find Korean sub somewhere. Sorry I don't know detail but it seem come out EP2 already.

User avatar
Shunbaby
Posts: 193
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 22:30

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 4th, '08, 13:38

@cojung - thanks for your help but i can't read korean.

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Feb 4th, '08, 17:18

Korean subs come out the fastest. They're even faster than chinese subs. Only thing is understanding it ^^;

User avatar
cojung
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 19th, '07, 03:55

Post by cojung » Feb 5th, '08, 02:04

Shunbaby wrote:@cojung - thanks for your help but i can't read korean.
Me too. As I know she translate Korean to English by google and then translate to our language. It's hard work but we all love Shun :lol
I have to thank for her effort million times :wub:

Pa2Su Fighto Fighto!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests