[Discussion] Binbou Danshi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Feb 5th, '08, 08:30

I love this drama...all the baka acting!XD
though I hope for more Miura!!:)
but still...Shun=Love!^------^

oh, I found a mecha cute piccu of the cast:

you can find more on yamada yu's blog!:)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 5th, '08, 10:58

wah that is so cute
thanks for sharing

love shuns arm warmers!

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 6th, '08, 05:48

the rating drop to 9.2% and fujitv kita yoshio in the same time slot not good either just 5.2%, what were people watching ne???

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Feb 6th, '08, 06:35

febrie wrote:the rating drop to 9.2% and fujitv kita yoshio in the same time slot not good either just 5.2%, what were people watching ne???
If they're home, they're probably watching the ten million channels that digital high vision offers. Not to mention Korean and Taiwanese drama influence. Every time I decide to surf my high vision, I find more channels and more very PRETTY Korean women AND men!

This is one possibility! I'm just happy that Haruma-kun is back on television being criminally pretty!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 6th, '08, 06:44

I think people are probably too busy working to watch tv. The ratings for all dramas have pretty much dropped. So it's not just bonbi men having problems.

薔薇のない花屋 22.4 19.0 18.4 17.2 (slow descend)
交渉人 16.7 13.8 14.1 13.2 (barely staying afloat)
斉藤さん 15.3 17.4 15.5 15.4 (keeping pace)
ボンビーメン 16.5 13.2 12.5 9.2 (fast descend)
鹿男あをによし 13.0 11.4 9.7 (fast descend)
1ポンドの福音 13.0 11.4 11.1 9.0 (fast descend)

I think they gotta write something more to spice things up...

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Feb 6th, '08, 22:52

is anyone here watching 1 Pound no Fukuin/One Pound Gospel?? because in ep 4 Binbo Danshi they use the same boxing gym as in 1POG XD

cojung

Post by cojung » Feb 7th, '08, 01:55

nanikore wrote:is anyone here watching 1 Pound no Fukuin/One Pound Gospel?? because in ep 4 Binbo Danshi they use the same boxing gym as in 1POG XD
Oh really. I will find it 555. One pondo is entertaining too.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 7th, '08, 03:30

nanikore wrote:is anyone here watching 1 Pound no Fukuin/One Pound Gospel?? because in ep 4 Binbo Danshi they use the same boxing gym as in 1POG XD
really it was the same one?
i didnt notice

haha

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 7th, '08, 04:35

yah well it is next door in the studio.. hahah from what Kame said.. he was sayign how he got to see Shun after a while and he was next door to his studio room...

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Feb 7th, '08, 14:44

does anyone know from where I could DL ep 4 from direct links

cuz it is seem that I can't dl from torrent :cry:

febrie

Post by febrie » Feb 7th, '08, 15:18

seirin has uploaded it at her sharebig...

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 7th, '08, 16:04

Thanxx for TimeLesSub I got to download by DDL from there.. :lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 8th, '08, 03:06

Shun on ANN ^^;

cojung

Post by cojung » Feb 8th, '08, 06:46

^^^ "Don't mind" guy. 555 They look like a lovely couple 8)

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Feb 10th, '08, 02:43

Any English subs for this drama available?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 10th, '08, 02:47

@Seirin awww what a cute pic, whats that guys hand doing on shun... :whistling: lol jk jk
srry offtopic... has there been any recent shun ANN files. I cant seem to find any.
I want to hear him talk about his drama

phenally

Post by phenally » Feb 11th, '08, 01:32

The Pinny Parlour wrote:Any English subs for this drama available?
i'm wondering bout the same thing :(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 11th, '08, 14:12

phenally wrote:
as far as I know episode 1 is just about finished
I think but I cant log into the site right now so I cant double check that for you guys sorry

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 11th, '08, 14:19

Yorokobi wrote:
phenally wrote:
as far as I know episode 1 is just about finished
I think but I cant log into the site right now so I cant double check that for you guys sorry
it's on the last progress & it'll finish soon.. thanxx for waiting.. :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 11th, '08, 18:54

okay.... but i have just deleted it form my watch category... i'll watch it when i have time later this year....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 12th, '08, 08:25

I just skimmed and saw ending of ep3. So...anyone know if he managed to pay off his debts within a week?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 12th, '08, 12:44

seirin wrote:I just skimmed and saw ending of ep3. So...anyone know if he managed to pay off his debts within a week?
thats the horse one right?
no he didnt
first he made enough money to do it because the 3 debters had incredible luck at the horse race and made enough but Omuomu was very cruel and wasted time made him count the money so he'd know it was all there but kept putting him off by asking him question with numbers in it and he kept loosing track of where he was so when he finally finished he was over time
He was actually really relieved though cause he thought it wasnt right to use money got like that
But the Omuomu gave him another chance and said that he could use the money as some kind of investment money I think to pay his debt off.
So he used some in stocks but that failed and something else didnt work cant remember but in the end he used the rest of the money to save a race horse that had never won from being killed and be able to race in at least one more race.
It ended up winning but the idiot forgot to bet anything on it!

joan711

Post by joan711 » Feb 12th, '08, 13:20

sigh, can't wait for the subbed version. is it going to be hardsubbed or softsubbed?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 12th, '08, 13:54

ahhh okay. Thanks Yorokobi. I guess I know why the ratings are dropping now. Poor Shun, I hope he picks his next work with a better storyline.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Feb 13th, '08, 17:56

another cute piccus
[the guy in the middle is the baka boy..^^]

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 14th, '08, 03:22

Some magazine scans related to Bonbi men

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 14th, '08, 04:04

Thanks for the pics :-) His style in this one is awesome:

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 14th, '08, 04:26

It's not exactly past midnight here but I wanna wish eveyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 14th, '08, 22:29

Thanks for the scans Seirin.
is it just me or does it seems like Shun has slim down
Im thinking it could be from when he was sick or it could be his beard idk.. :unsure: cuz im looking at the first 3 pic.... i guess it could be the pic then? :sweat:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 15th, '08, 01:10

happy V-day back.. it not v-day here!!!

I'm not watchign Binbou Danshi... V__V sorry guys...
I'm goign to watch it sometime int he future... thou...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 15th, '08, 01:12

TeAsEy0shi wrote:Thanks for the scans Seirin.
is it just me or does it seems like Shun has slim down
Im thinking it could be from when he was sick or it could be his beard idk.. :unsure: cuz im looking at the first 3 pic.... i guess it could be the pic then? :sweat:
I think Shun's just lost a lot of weight since early 2007. He looks really thin compared to HYD2. His cheeks are sunken in more than usual.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 16th, '08, 08:32

ahhh did anyone notice Shun's idol in bonbi men? ^^; fufufufu

Satoshi_Izure

Post by Satoshi_Izure » Feb 17th, '08, 09:08

leadfreaky wrote: you can find more on yamada yu's blog!:)
really??

Please tell me the link to her blog m(_ _)m

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 19th, '08, 11:15

anyone going to sub this or not? If its been answered before then my bad but I can't be bothered back reading

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 20th, '08, 00:37

sahansah wrote:anyone going to sub this or not? If its been answered before then my bad but I can't be bothered back reading
I'm sure you know it's been announced by TimelesSub, but no subs have come out yet

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Feb 20th, '08, 03:08

This show just gets better and better! I've never been a big Oguri Shun fan because I've never cared for his characters that much. This Koyama Kazumi guy though is absolutely amazing and Oguri brings him to life in the most realistic way possible. Such heart. Such depth. Such meaning.

Best of all, Oguri is bringing out the best in Miura Haruma! He has said time and time again in interviews how much it has meant for him to have Oguri Shun as his mentor. Last night, the results were on full display! Wow!!!! Interacting with Oguri has elevated that kid 10 levels. This is an incredible feat because he was doing just fine by himself! By the end of the series, he will truly be Kampeki! Thank you, Oguri Shun!!!

I don't care what the ratings say! This is an excellent show! I can't wait for next week!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Feb 20th, '08, 03:21

i defintely agree with you Sapporo Girl!! acting with Shun really had a huge impact with Haruma's performance! he was just so-so in 14 sai, then he was ok in Koizora, but he's just great in Bimbo Danshi!! i cant help but notice the twinkle in Haruma's eyes in each of his scenes with Shun, it's obvious that he had so much respect for Shun, it feels like he's mesmerized by him!! :mrgreen: the Haruma-Shun pair is now one of my all-time favorite jdrama couples. :wub: :lol

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Feb 20th, '08, 04:06

marienella_m wrote:i defintely agree with you Sapporo Girl!! acting with Shun really had a huge impact with Haruma's performance! he was just so-so in 14 sai,
In his defense, I think he was *meant* to be that way. Everything about Satoshi's class, upbringing and educational background made his "character" inevitable. In addition, it's really easy to look like a dud next to Miki (Mirai Shida). I read way too much Japanese literature and I see this character over and over again. At least, he didn't commit suicide.

I wasn't into Koizora's Hiro (beyond the pretty factor) until the end and then...Haruma-kun dug deeper than I imagined he could. I balled like a baby. I'm clearly biased, aren't I? :lol There were moments in Naoko where he was drop dead gorgeous!!
but he's just great in Bimbo Danshi!! i cant help but notice the twinkle in Haruma's eyes in each of his scenes with Shun, it's obvious that he had so much respect for Shun, it feels like he's mesmerized by him!!
True that!! He is so darned happy to be with Oguri, he can barely contain himself. I understand his feelings. I once worked with someone I respected to my core. At the beginning and at the end of each day, I squealed like a little fan girl. I was so far gone, my guy asked me if my door would start swinging the other way.

:wub: :wub: I gotta tell you...it always gets very warm when they're on screen together. My guy says he won't let me have the remote anymore when we watch the show. Rewind...rewatch...rewind...rewatch... :pale: The 57V screen is not large enough!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 20th, '08, 07:10

Are TimelesSub softsubbers or hardsubbers by the way?

Sapporo, you're not the only one who presses rewind when the Shun/Hiruma scenes come on. I'll be doing it a lot next epi it seems.
An angry and crying Hiruma? ;_;
Shame we still don't have subs, it'd be nice to know what's going on.

distortia

Post by distortia » Feb 21st, '08, 02:17

Did anyone notice Omuomu reading 1 Pound no Fukuin manga in episode 6? :)

I like this drama, but sometimes Shun's character frustrates me...
Like in episode 6, when he pays back all his debt only to take on Shiraishi's debt... I can understand why Mimi and Megane-senpai were so pissed (I ship Kazumi/Mimi/Megure even though they're totally pushing Kazumi/Shiraishi subtext to the extreme :roll

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Feb 21st, '08, 05:19

I can fill you in on this, Rori.
Rori wrote:
An angry and crying Hiruma? ;_;
Shame we still don't have subs, it'd be nice to know what's going on.
He wasn't angry at Koyama per se. He was angry and crying about Koyama not truly understanding the situation. Koyama's 1 million yen debt could not compare to the 10 million debt that he, as a 17, shouldered. His family was devastated. They lost their home. He was forced to quit school and he had no friends. Debt isn't equally distributed. The level of their burden is so different.

I absolutely love Koyama for the non-sacrifice that he made by taking on Shiraishi-chan's debt. Money means different things to different people. If I had a young friend like that, I'd move heaven and earth to help him. Would I take on the debt? Probably not in such a dramatic way, but I'd help as much as I could. No matter what, Koyama sleeps well at night (except when it comes to his Mom finding out...the 10 million yen debt is different from his original debt in that regard, too.) Anyway, Koyama wanted the child to rest peacefully at night and to be happy...smile. Koyama rulz!!!

Besides, given Koyama's amazing mental and emotional strength, combined with this know-how, even the 10 million dollar debt can't break his spirit.

cojung

Post by cojung » Feb 22nd, '08, 02:39

distortia wrote:Did anyone notice Omuomu reading 1 Pound no Fukuin manga in episode 6? :)
yep, I saw that too. He said it's funny? 555

Totally agree with you gals about good relation of Koyama and Shiraishi. I'm watching 14 sai and Koizora (not so touched but I need to finished it). Miura is better and better in acting.
Even no sub but I can realized the story line. So into this drama.

:wub: Sweet Koyama thinks Shiraishi's smile is worth more than 10 million.

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Feb 24th, '08, 07:20

distortia wrote:Did anyone notice Omuomu reading 1 Pound no Fukuin manga in episode 6? :)
YES! haha totally noticed that. i was just about to comment on that but (i know its a few days late) but you beat me to it. :-)

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Feb 24th, '08, 07:44

Are TimeLessSub going to release hard or softsubs for the drama?
In the beginning I downloaded the first 3 eps in hope that the subs would come, like they usually do.
But I stopped,should I continue and download the rest in hope for softsubs?
Or? Does anyone know?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Feb 24th, '08, 14:38

seirin wrote:ahhh did anyone notice Shun's idol in bonbi men? ^^; fufufufu
lol bruce lee? :lol
Seriously his hair is so frizzy :roll

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Feb 24th, '08, 19:09

TeAsEy0shi wrote:Seriously his hair is so frizzy :roll
yea... buts hes still so loveable in this show :wub:
but it makes me wonder... if they're filming HYD movie now... what will his hair look like in that?? .... :unsure:

TeAsEy0shi: i <3 your sig btw. maki-chan kawaii :3

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 25th, '08, 02:33

wow there are quite a few Haruma fans in here huh

I dont like him that much, he's ok but I think it may just be that his character is a little bland for me

I quite like OmuOmu though, I think he's a great character and cant wait to see where that character goes.
Im so glad Shun talked the acter into doing the part.

Also because there are still no subs but people are still watching the raws not knowing whats going on, do you guys want be to take up doing a plot synopsis after each episode? I started to but then got busy and didnt really know if people needed them. Let me know cause id be glad to start again from tomorrow if you wish. Not that I promise to be able to fit in everything or get everything right ^_^

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Feb 25th, '08, 02:55

but it makes me wonder... if they're filming HYD movie now... what will his hair look like in that?? .... :unsure:
well I think he's wearing a wig for HYD movie because on the HK pics his hair were orange

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 27th, '08, 00:30

last nights episode was good though I only half watched it cause I was busy,
but it seems that from here on out things are going to really heat up with omuomu!!

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Feb 27th, '08, 14:04

Yorokobi wrote: Also because there are still no subs but people are still watching the raws not knowing whats going on, do you guys want be to take up doing a plot synopsis after each episode? I started to but then got busy and didnt really know if people needed them. Let me know cause id be glad to start again from tomorrow if you wish. Not that I promise to be able to fit in everything or get everything right ^_^
if you have time, can you please continue to write summaries. I can't believe there are only 2 more episodes to go. Thanks!

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Mar 1st, '08, 01:22

Shun is the best on this show and alsoOhmumu .
But for me megane senpai is good too.
he can show more than 1 emotion in the same time.
And you can fee lit.and Ep7 is good .
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 5th, '08, 00:45

good episode last night
we start where the last episode ended where OmuOmu is telling his story to Mimi
He says that in the past he wanted to be a lawyer but had no money, he fell in love with his good friend and they lived a happy but poor life until one day she got very sick and ended up dying, ad he blamed himself for not being able to help her cause he was poor.
Mimi of course tell this story to the other two who are shocked. Mimi and Megane dont really believe it.
Later Omuomu fires his two lackeys for causing trouble in a host club which caused the loss of a rich customers dog and she got very upset and went to Omuomu.
The too lackeys end up going and asking Koyama if they could work for him and he being the type of guy he is couldnt say no and even gave them pay. the made things hard for him by being their typical idiotic selves like riding in the cart and throwing one of the balls he was transporting down a hill which knocked over some bikes and a guy.
then when koyama heard why they were fired he started the great dog search. while searching he hears from the two guys hows much the admire and love working for omuomu and couldnt imagine working for anyone else ect.
at some point during this Koyama goes to return money to Omuomu and says he must be lonely without the two guys.
Everyone was helping find the dog and eventually they found the dog through a site Shiraishi made on the computer his father bought him (and he also gave lots of money to Koyama to help with the debt).
They go and get the dog and return it to the lady, who after consulting with her dog forgives the two lackeys and calls Omuomu.
They all go to see Omuomu and the two lackeys beg to work for him again. he refuses them cause it wasnt actually them that found the dog. So Koyama begs too and Mimi and megane just look on. So Omuomu agrees but then he says something mean about them (cant remember what sorry) and koyama asks "Can I get angry" everyone looks surprised and he asks again directly to Omuomu who says okay. Then Koyama runs out of the room yelling and he runs to a parks and runs up a slide and slides down, then he goes and picks ap a barrel and eventually he turns up back at omuomu's with a lader which he uses to climb up to a portrait of omuomu and draws on the face with a magic marker. (classic stuff!) anyway everyone else just stares in shock and then koyama starts talking to Omuomu about how he heard his story from Mimi and omuomu interrupts to say that was all a lie. Then Koyama accuses him of lying that its a lie and starts yelling at him (wow) and then Omuomu starts yelling back saying its not something he wants to talk about with him.
Then Omuomu suddenly asks Koyama how much debt ihe has left and it turns out to be the exact same as the first time he borrowed from Omuomu. the Omuomu issues a final challenge to Koyama, one last battle and we are left in the lurch to whether he will accept or not.

preview- it looks likke the challenge is similar if not the same as the first time with the envelopd making but it doesnt look like he gets lots of people this time and there is a scene where is looks limke hes appologising to Omuomu for not being able to do it! What will happen in the last exciting episode? Stay tuned to find out ^_^

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Mar 5th, '08, 14:21

thanks yorokobi! I can't wait to watch with subs.
the rating for this episode is 11.2%, up from 9.6%. hopefully, people will tune in for the last episode.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 6th, '08, 00:30

your welcome
i hope people tune in for the last one too
looks like itll be a good one!

febrie

Post by febrie » Mar 6th, '08, 01:21

it is planed for 9 episodes or it is shortened because of thr rating?

phenally

Post by phenally » Mar 11th, '08, 14:34

i'm wondering... is there any subtitle for this series??

Rori

Post by Rori » Mar 11th, '08, 14:36

Nope, not yet.

A group confirmed they'd subbed. Think they were called TimelessSub but they haven't started.

phenally

Post by phenally » Mar 11th, '08, 14:42

Rori wrote:Nope, not yet.

A group confirmed they'd subbed. Think they were called TimelessSub but they haven't started.

Thanks rori, i guess i'll wait for the hardsub .. is it hardsub??

hmm.. i wonder wat else is good to watch? 1 pound fukuin and honey and clover gonna end soon....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Mar 11th, '08, 18:25

phenally wrote: Thanks rori, i guess i'll wait for the hardsub .. is it hardsub??

hmm.. i wonder wat else is good to watch? 1 pound fukuin and honey and clover gonna end soon....
bara no nai hanaya is very good. koshonin is kind of interesting minus the male chauvinism.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 12th, '08, 01:00

first about the subs
it look like its going to come out in both soft and hard sub

and now onto the main event
the final episode spoiler
(the first few minutes are unknown to me cause I fell asleep but I woke up before the title bit so I dodnt miss too much)
So it would appear that Omuomu gave Koyama the same challenge as his first one the whole folding envelops thing
Hey sent an message out to all his friends but the only ones who are there are Mimi and Megane as per usual.
mimi looks at the message he sent and said that nobody would come if he sent a message like that (it was stuff like, theres no money in it but if you happen to be free i need some help etc) but just as she said it one guy turned up
Then Mimi sent a message out for him which said something about bad people and stuff and then the police arrive so Megane went to deal with them and said Mimis message was usless and then one guy turned up with a helmet on carrying a bat.
Megane also sent a message and later Megane and Mimi went to get more people but all the could get was Mimi's friend and the random foreign guy who Megane delt with in a few episodes. later Sharaishi and the restaurant boss guy turned up as well and they also discovered Omuomu's blonde haired henchman also secrety helping but he ran away when they found him.
That was all that came but Koyama said he was really really happy to have these good friends come for him and he hadnt really been expecting anyone. He sent another message to his friends appologising for the previous messages and saying that everything was fine.
Koyama kept working at it but everyone else fell asleep in the end, and then morning came and Omuomu arrived but not much progress had been made.
Koyama willingly and happily gets down on his knees to appologise to Omuomu but the the doors open and a big group of Koyamas friends run in saying that they were worried cause his last message had been different. The more people came and they just kept coming until probably half of his university was there!
Koyama was so happy but he still went and got down on his knees in front of Omuomu (this caused exclamations of surprise from his friends) and he started to appologise but then Omuomu just walked away.
Koyama chased after him and Omuomu said that he7d had enough and he was cancelling the debt.
Later as everyone was helping finish fold the envelopes on of Koyamas friends says something to him about University (im not sure what he said but might have been about exams or that koyama was in danger of failing or something)
So after that koyama workied really hard at university studying and what not and closed down his little business but finished the ones that were already there. He was saving the money and Sharaishi wondered what for. During this time Megane pushes mimi to confess to Koyama and mimi goes with this 50/50 oftion where she makes 2 rice balls and inside one is a note which says she likes him (well literally it just says 'like'). She gets him to choose one and then runs away and gives the other to megane to find out which one Koyama took and Megane gets the like one and calls her stupid for doing it that way but continues to eat the rice ball and even eats the paper.
Then Koyama goes to visit Omuomu to pay back the rest of the debt even though Omuomu cancelled it. Omuomu takes the money and Koyama ask if he can come and visit again. Omuomus henchmen say okay but then Omuomu says no cause he cant have contact with people unless its money related
Koyama leaves and the henchmen say to Omuomu after counting the money that there is 10,000 yen extra. Koyama rings Omuomu and says now they have a money relationship and he expects Omuomu to pay back the money and there will be an interest rate so he should do it quickly.

The next bit im a bit confused on cause at some point it skips to half a yearlater but im not exactly sure where sorry.
Mimi and Megane get married and Shiraishi runs into the wedding reception to tell Koyama that he got into some university. Koyama starts working for a company and straight of the mark creates his usual atmosphere. Omuomu calls Koyama wanting to meet with him but Koyama is now the busy one and Omuomu the one wanting to talk to him. Shiraishi leaves and there is a very heartfelt scene between him and Koyama, and Shiraishi says it is all thanks to Koyama that hes come so far but Koyama said he did it all himself. Shiraishi said he was glad to have met Koyama. Shiraishi is going out the door and Koyama is looking at the sky and tells him to leave quickly (trying not to cry I believe) then just before Shiraishi dissapears down the hallway Koyama yells that he was really glad to have met Shiraishi too.
im sad that this drama is over I really enjoyed it!

febrie

Post by febrie » Mar 12th, '08, 02:44

thanks yorokobi for the review.
don't expected megane and mimi :P
[/spoiler]

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Mar 12th, '08, 03:52

febrie wrote:
don't expected megane and mimi :P
I expected it because she was hitting/beating on him throughout the series. That's true love, I tell you. :D I love the role the onigiri played in this. The best thing about being in Japan is seeing how couples express their feelings for each other. My favorites are people who have been married 50+ years and have never said anything akin to "I love you" or even だい好き . They say if it's real you never have to say it.
I will miss this series! I can't wait to see the deleted scenes on DVD.

hoonie08

Post by hoonie08 » Mar 16th, '08, 05:18

i love this :D do you know a site that have complete Eng. Subs of this series? i only watched the Episode 1. I can't even imagine, that Shun Oguri can act as a comedian because he always do serious roles (HYD, Hana Kimi, Detective Conan). this is really one of his best roles. I haven't watched Stand Up that's why i haven't seen him act in a comedic role.

wow shun I salute you :D

wait. do you know a site where i can watch this with eng subs?? tnx

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 16th, '08, 23:29

there seems to me only one team makin eng subs at the moment and only episode 1 is out but i dont think the other episodes are far off

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 28th, '08, 10:44

i was looking for this (thread)!!! (i mispelled it, when i was researching)
so soryi created one since i couldnt find it..anyways, ill just delete the one i made..
thanks rori for informing me..

anyways, i really like this jdrama, im almost thru watching it (3 more epi).. and its really funny and ..
sometimes annoying how he's about to finally pay his loan then something wud happen...
Miura Haruma's really cute! so happy to see him in a new drama (after 14 sai no haha).. and i also like Oguri Shun here even though his hair's all messed up.. lols..

oh, and i love the intro song.. :mrgreen:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 2nd, '08, 16:58

Uh I have to agree with you on everything rairai! But I don't really like Sumire cause it's so going to be some innocent girl once again and I'm annoyed. Lol.

I love Haruma and I love the theme song too!

Now, I'm thinking if I should continue watching cause in Episode 3...
Sumire just went and hugged Shiraishi as if it was her business.
and I'm kinda pissed. Yeah. :glare:

msshino

Ringtone from Binbo Danshi-Rocky theme

Post by msshino » May 3rd, '08, 16:58

I loved Binbo Danshi and Oguri Shun. However, I got hooked to the ringtone that he had on his cell phone. I've searched and searched for it but couldn't find the right one.
Anyone have any ideas?

Is Detective Conan a good series? Thinking of watching that soon too.

rairai

Post by rairai » May 5th, '08, 00:31

honeyiceblend: you should.. i dunno.. i just finished it 2 days ago, and i really find the drama good.. m usually into romance drama, but i really liked this one.. maybe because of its humor..

also, sumire and shiraishi doesnt have that much scene in it.... it's mostly abt kazumi.. and yea, haruma's ka wa ii !

oh, just noticed, oguri shun's different in this drama coz he usually acts as the serious type of guy who barely smiles.. but in this one he does it a lot.. haha..

VICTORY! :cheers: haha

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » May 11th, '08, 07:11

rairai wrote: oh, just noticed, oguri shun's different in this drama coz he usually acts as the serious type of guy who barely smiles.. but in this one he does it a lot.. haha..
Yes, first thing I noticed in this drama too is that Shun smiles more often. I've seen like 8 of his dramas and he always had a serious role or someone who doesn't talk much. But this one, he acts too bakaness in a kawaiii sort of way :lol :wub:

Also becoming a fan of Miura Haruma. When I saw him, I was like hey I recognize that guy from Gokusen 3 and did some research. Then found out he was the love interest from 14 sai no haha which I still need to finish. Gahh can't believe he's only 18.

Good thing TimelessSub is subbing this or I could have passed a rare opportunity to see Oguri Shun act like a baka :w00t:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 11th, '08, 16:59

rairai wrote:honeyiceblend: you should.. i dunno.. i just finished it 2 days ago, and i really find the drama good.. m usually into romance drama, but i really liked this one.. maybe because of its humor..

also, sumire and shiraishi doesnt have that much scene in it.... it's mostly abt kazumi.. and yea, haruma's ka wa ii !

oh, just noticed, oguri shun's different in this drama coz he usually acts as the serious type of guy who barely smiles.. but in this one he does it a lot.. haha..

VICTORY! :cheers: haha
Haha, great, I shall take your advice. I'm downloading ep 3 now. :whistling:

I guess so. Like Sumire's casts is somewhat small. XD And Haruma doesn't really appears quite a lot.

I didn't watch any of Oguri Shun's dramas before. (Binbo Danshi is the first one) And I guess I might just want to watch his other dramas to see another side of him. The way you people talked about how he was in other dramas is really making me curious. Lol.

safeguard

Post by safeguard » May 19th, '08, 14:40

i watched this a month ago... it was actually good...
shocks me really that shun has very few leading roles...
he's very talented and not to mention good looking...

minamichan03

loved it!

Post by minamichan03 » May 25th, '08, 16:27

we can only see rarely oguri shun having a leading role in a jdrama... anyways,i really liked the show! all about credit and debts stuff but,there is soo much lesson in it! hehe :lol

and being so positive thinker,(hope there is a real person like that)...
and oguri shun's real attitude is very much shown in this drama...
support this,guys!! you'll surely love it... 8)

Ucchiyama

Post by Ucchiyama » Jun 2nd, '08, 03:14

WOW what can i say this drama is WTF so freaken funny.

How he tries to stop getting debt but his character has such a kind heart who likes to help everyone.

I am so far enjoying this drama makes me laugh so much :D

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 2nd, '08, 16:07

Ucchiyama wrote:WOW what can i say this drama is WTF so freaken funny.

How he tries to stop getting debt but his character has such a kind heart who likes to help everyone.

I am so far enjoying this drama makes me laugh so much :D
yup.. yup.. so KIND... :-)

yuki15966

Post by yuki15966 » Jun 4th, '08, 11:13

The person oguri shun plays, is really so unbelivable nice, mainly in the first episode.
I think the drama is a little bit strange, but I like it and he is soo cute. I also like OmuOmu, he seems like he has a big plan or something, i dont know^^