Lost Time Life (Jdrama Feb 08)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
minifussy

Lost Time Life (Jdrama Feb 08)

Post by minifussy » Jan 6th, '08, 14:13

Lost Time Life - Jdrama Feb - April 08

SYNOPSIS:

In each episode, the lead character will be in a situation where he or she is about to die. Time suddenly stops and a mysterious group of referees appears, who grants the protagonist extra time based on the time wasted during that person's life. The story will explore the ways that each of the characters decides to spend that extra time.

Main characters include: Koyama Keiichiro (NEWS), Eita, Ueno Juri (nodame),
Drama wiki : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Loss_Time_Life

Looks like an incredibly interesting synopsis, wondering if anyone will provide the RAWs when it airs?

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Jan 6th, '08, 14:30

Well this drama is one of the dramas i am looking forward to watch. I believe someone will upload the raws when it is aired. Well, I hope... ^^;;

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Jan 12th, '08, 05:29

This drama is what I have been anticipating the most to watch for this season. :D I really like the plot(s). Although it's only one episode each, I am just really excited that Eita, Koyama Keiichiro, Ueno Juri, and Maki Yoko are in it. :-)
Also, moderagio & furransu will be subbing this drama! I got it from:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... inter_2008
That's so awesome. Hopefully that means there will definitely be raws when it comes out.

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Jan 12th, '08, 11:22

That's great news. *_* All that is left is to wait for the drama to be aired. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 12th, '08, 13:17

this drama sounds really interesting
something a little different which is good

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 12th, '08, 13:22

quite like Mop Girl ^^

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Jan 12th, '08, 13:30

hey

I'm really looking forward to this drama :wub:
mostly wanted to watch it because of Koyama but it was a shock that its a one episode story
he should get him self a main role drama any time soon I'd really love to see that!!

alisalovetatming

Post by alisalovetatming » Jan 12th, '08, 15:42

excited with Ito Atsushi (Densha Otoko)

minifussy

Post by minifussy » Jan 13th, '08, 22:27

Wow so many people are looking forward to this, for different actors & Actresses :D
......lets just make sure one of the upload addicts knows about it......

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Jan 30th, '08, 23:53

The first episode has already aired. I wonder why noone has submitted the raw to the bittorrent. :(

EDIT: Did u see that? In the Jdrama Fansub Map 2008, there are no subbers for Lost Time Life. I can't believe it T__T
Last edited by bluenvision on Jan 31st, '08, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Jan 30th, '08, 23:59

bluevision

Eeeeeh?? i thought the show would start at feb.2 are you sure??

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Jan 31st, '08, 00:04

OMG!! Really? *checks* XD Gomen, gomen. *pats her head* Sigh i guess this is the effect of wanting to see Koyama soon. xD But still the subber part for Lost time Life is empty T_T

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Jan 31st, '08, 00:11

XD its ok it happens to me sometimes

actually there was somebody who'd sub it but i forgot who but their names have been removed recently and i nearly fainted because of that i was seriously jumping up and down when they decided to sub it but its now ruined demo i'm sure they have their own reasons ...lets just hope someone would pick it up for subbing

i already can see myself watching kei-chan's episode raw from now XD ahhhh can't wait anymore

now i think i seriously need to learn more japanese XD

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Feb 1st, '08, 07:48

I hope someone subs this...

I've been pretty busy lately, but a Keichan drama must not be missed! :wub: :wub:

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Feb 3rd, '08, 07:55

I just watched the first episode, and I found it really good. The setup is entertaining with the referees, stats, and commentators (even the penalty card!), but it's more of a serious drama. I definitely liked the execution, but I'm worried parts of it will end up being repetitive over 9 episodes - I hope I'm wrong about that!
Last edited by kidmigz on Feb 3rd, '08, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 3rd, '08, 08:07

i cant believe i forgot to comment on this
i loved this first episode
really well done and the whole idea is rather original
i wish theyd been more comentating as it went on though it kind of fied out about half way through

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Feb 3rd, '08, 08:08

kidmigz, thank you for the brief review! Well since teach story have at least something in common with each other.... XD... it would mean there would be repetitions, right??? Hopefully it is those "good" ones. But I wouldn't know yet until watching the series. :lol

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 3rd, '08, 09:10

Ahh! In the DramaWiki and Japanese Wikipeida, it only listed 9 episodes. So I didn't put 0 in front episode 1 for the filename. Now on the official website, episode ???? staring Yoichi Nukumizu. Does this mean there is a special episode 10. Or just he appearing in one of the 9 episodes?

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Feb 3rd, '08, 09:23

XrayMind wrote:Ahh! In the DramaWiki and Japanese Wikipeida, it only listed 9 episodes. So I didn't put 0 in front episode 1 for the filename. Now on the official website, episode ???? staring Yoichi Nukumizu. Does this mean there is a special episode 10. Or just he appearing in one of the 9 episodes?
He's supposed to be an overall cast member, though I didn't see him in the first ep. Maybe he'll just be in certain episodes?

ellas

Post by ellas » Feb 3rd, '08, 09:30

Ohh so it has aired already.. i am quite late ne ? lol.. i am also looking forward to this.. so if i understand it correctly.. Kei-chan (yeah mainly my interest for this lol) will only appear in one episode because one episode = one story ?

Edit :

XrayMind : Thanks :thumright:
Last edited by ellas on Feb 3rd, '08, 10:12, edited 2 times in total.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 3rd, '08, 10:09

ellas wrote:Ohh so it has aired already.. i am quite late ne ? lol.. i am also looking forward to this.. so if i understand it correctly.. Kei-chan (yeah mainly my interest for this lol) will only appear in one episode because one episode = one story ?
He will appear next week in episode 2. Think you see him in the preview at the end of episode 1.

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 3rd, '08, 16:50

XrayMind wrote:Ahh! In the DramaWiki and Japanese Wikipeida, it only listed 9 episodes. So I didn't put 0 in front episode 1 for the filename. Now on the official website, episode ???? staring Yoichi Nukumizu. Does this mean there is a special episode 10. Or just he appearing in one of the 9 episodes?
Yoichi Nukumizu was the taxi driver in the first episode.

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Feb 3rd, '08, 17:35

bluenvision wrote: Yoichi Nukumizu was the taxi driver in the first episode.
You're right! I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I had assumed he would play a bigger part than that.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 3rd, '08, 23:25

maybe hes one of those characters that will randomly turn up each episode
maybe every character will need to take a taxi at least once and he will be the driver or something

Magicus

Post by Magicus » Feb 4th, '08, 04:29

First ep was great, I thought the whole referee thing was going to be really cheesy but it was perfect as a comedic relief and the actual story didn't just take the easy way out by just letting him wrap everything up nicely....
It's actually pretty tragic in a sense because the message of of stories like this is "to live your life to the fullest" but he only got enough time to realize what he gave up before he died,
It could end up being pretty repetitive but they have a different writer for each story so that should help spice things up. I'm looking forward to Tokiwa Takako in story 7!

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Feb 4th, '08, 05:39

I haven't seen episode 1 (because I'm still waiting for subs) but I saw the preview of episode 2 with Keichan in it! :wub:

It looks pretty interesting =D

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 8th, '09, 13:33

So far I've watched episode 1-3.
Poor Sukiyaki-mom she only got 2h 29 min :cry:, while the nurse (Ueno Juri!) got 4h 44min. (yon-yon-yon) :lol .
And Eita, his hair! Both in Last Friends and Loss Time Life having a very 'special' hairstyle. :lol
The arms of the guy running around with the time sign must really hurt!
In episode 4 (don't think this really is a spoiler) you see the nurse and this guy sitting in a cafeteria having a conversation. In the background you see these guys standing with the time-sign guy.
After a while they decide to sit down by a table. I guess they got tired of standing up :lol