[Discussion] Zettai Kareshi / Absolute Boyfriend

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
epi

[Discussion] Zettai Kareshi / Absolute Boyfriend

Post by epi » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:09

I got this info from asianfanaticcs.net, I must say that I'm sooo glad that this is made into a drama. The manga itself is very very cute ... and of course Mokomichi as the robot, I totally agree ... he's totally hot!!! Same goes for Hiro too ... I'll reserve judgment for the girl ... she's okay in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi and Ushi ni Negai wo.

23-year-old Mokomichi Hayami (Densha Otoko, Gokusen live-action dramas) will star as the "ikemen (handsome) lover robot" in Absolute Boyfriend, the drama adaptation of Yuu Watase's romantic comedy manga that will premiere on Japan's Fuji TV on April 8. Watase created the popular Fushigi Yuugi and Ceres: Celestial Legend romance manga, both of which were adapted into anime. 22-year-old Saki Aibu (Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daiboken - Shichinin no Mahotsukai) will play the young office lady who accidentally receives Night Tenjo;, the latest model of "lover robots." 23-year-old Hiro Mizushima (Hana Zakari No Kimitachi E: Ikemen Paradise, Lovely Complex) will play the human "rival" to Night Tenjō.

Shogakukan originally published the manga in Shojo Comic magazine, and the six compiled volumes have sold 1.65 million copies in Japan. Viz Media serialized the manga in Shojo Beat magazine from its premiere issue in 2005 until the manga's ending last year.

(http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ive-action)

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:18

heeeeeeeeh....theyr making zettai kareshi a drama??? seriously??? i love the manga! i wonder if theyr gonna change the ending tho ~ *sniff*
i was seriously gutted with the ending..altho, it was a typical yuu watase story and ending..hahahaha..

epi

Post by epi » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:21

fairytwix wrote:heeeeeeeeh....theyr making zettai kareshi a drama??? seriously??? i love the manga! i wonder if theyr gonna change the ending tho ~ *sniff*
i was seriously gutted with the ending..altho, it was a typical yuu watase story and ending..hahahaha..
well ... i like the manga as is ... but i do remember that
i cried when i read the last volume
it'll be quite interesting as to how the directors adapt this into a drama though cause the manga itself is not too long ... hopefully it's be a sweet and romantic drama :D

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Feb 23rd, '08, 21:07

Never read the manga
but Hiro and Mocomotion is enough to make me watch this.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Feb 23rd, '08, 21:38

YEEEEESSSSS!!! :cheers:

I am SO psyched about this!!!

I hate to admit that
I also hope that they change the ending... I really want them to end up together OR leave us hanging in this drama... But JDramas are so unpredictable so you never know. I just can not stand to cry over Night again at the end .

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Feb 23rd, '08, 21:56

Wow thanks for the news! I can't wait to see it! I thought the manga was cute, it'll be interesting on how the drama adaptation will be like. <3 Hiro!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Feb 23rd, '08, 22:06

i read this on tokyogrpah the other day
im WTF-ing a lot about it :lol

hum.. i read this a while back and riko kinda annoyed me
and and i dont like night at all
i hope hiro get's the girl!

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Feb 25th, '08, 10:52

My absolute fav manga is turning live action. Yokata! Hope the male lead starring as Night is as cute as the manga. Yeah, i cried reading the end.

bussan

Post by bussan » Feb 25th, '08, 16:41

Omg! I can't wait to see it. I like the manga a lot. Hopefully the drama adaption will do justice to the manga. ^^

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 17:21

Oh, I read about this over at AF, too. I was shocked to find out about "Zettai Kareshi" turning live-action because then it'll be different from our every day Japanese dramas.

This has a bit of fantasy genre to it, I mean with the whole falling in love with an android/robot theme. Great casting on who plays Night and Soushi! Hayama Mokomichi and Mizushima Hiro :wub:

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Feb 25th, '08, 17:39

This is great, I never got to actually finish this manga.. I only got to read like the first book, so I'll probably end up reading it and then watching the show ^^

143dOrKy

Post by 143dOrKy » Feb 25th, '08, 18:01

i think i read the manga...but never got the chance to finish it! this is so cool that their making it into a drama!!!!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 18:34

I was able to finish the manga and was a bit disappointed by the ending.....but I can't blame the Watase Yuu-sensei for ending it the way she did.

I would have done the same if I was in her shoes. :)

tristessa

Post by tristessa » Feb 27th, '08, 03:28

Hiro + Mokomichi = wonderful eye candy!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 28th, '08, 01:57

i never got round to reading the manga
but im all for seeing mokomichi and hiro make this a great hit

manga adaptions are getting lots of attention these days with hana kimi and hanadan not to mention lots of others
i hope this one does well too

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Feb 28th, '08, 02:23

You can't blame Yuu Watase for the ending b/c I mean it's kinda obvious that's how it's going to end considering Night is a "robot lover."
I can't wait to watch the live drama b/c hehe Hiro is in it XD

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Feb 28th, '08, 11:45

I will defintely watch this series! The eye candies...Hayami Mokomichi & Mizushima Hiro! :)

lzydata

Post by lzydata » Feb 28th, '08, 14:59

Well this should be worth checking out. I once saw a CM - insurance? - that starred Mokomichi shooting some hoops and Aibu Saki at the drums. I thought they had chemistry, even if Regatta was a flop.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 28th, '08, 15:19

I am waiting for his drama, having read the manga and know ending. having nothing against Mokomichi but i really don't think that he is the most perfect candidate to play night's character. i am only watching this because of Hiro Mizushima and i really wanted him the one playing night. but he is the way stays till the end, i have no complians but i remember myself disliking his character when i was reading the manga.
i also think they have changed the story slightly as the girl (i can't remember her name in the story) was a high school girl and not an office lady.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Feb 29th, '08, 04:11

Issy wrote:I am waiting for his drama, having read the manga and know ending. having nothing against Mokomichi but i really don't think that he is the most perfect candidate to play night's character.
I completely agree. I would have cast someone else... I don't know who but it would not be him. :|

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 29th, '08, 04:14

I actually like Mokomichi~ but if anything, I thinko Hiro is much more suited to play Night.... :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 3rd, '08, 02:14

yah!!!!!! but sad the stories goign to be different...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Mar 3rd, '08, 09:26

lilswtangel wrote:I actually like Mokomichi~ but if anything, I thinko Hiro is much more suited to play Night.... :)
I second this... 8)

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Mar 4th, '08, 14:45

Nomanymore wrote:
lilswtangel wrote:I actually like Mokomichi~ but if anything, I thinko Hiro is much more suited to play Night.... :)
I second this... 8)
I third this. Altho i like Mokomichi but Hiro kinda feels more like Night. Btw if possible Bakanishi Jin would be my ideal Night.

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Mar 4th, '08, 16:06

I read the manga but I really like from them to change the ending ..
but I know the J-drama I can't know what will happend ..how they thinking??
I enjoyed reading the manga and I hope I will enjoying the Live Action

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Mar 5th, '08, 13:16

I've read the manga
Stupid ending but I don't know if it was okay or not. I cried my eyes out.
*sniffs*
but that guy as the night?
BLERGHHHH!!!
Oh yay ~ hiro-kun. I always imagine him as the one with the glasses. Although the pink lips seemed all wrong. .

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Mar 5th, '08, 20:33

I read the manga 2 years ago and i wanted it to be turned into an anime so bad! But they're now making a drama instead :w00t:

To be honest i think that *don't read this if you haven't read the manga ! *
they'll make Soji (Hiro) ending up with Riiko in the drama version. Or at least i hope so because i like Hiro better <3 But then i cried my heart out because Naito died in the manga T_T
But what do you think about Aibu Saki as Riiko?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Mar 5th, '08, 20:59

^ i don't really like her as Riiko! :| sorry no offense to her fans but they could have casted someone so much better for the part of Riiko! but o well i hope Saki proves me wrong!! and i love the casting for Night and Soshi!! Mokomichi and Hiro are HOT!! i'm so happy they didn't cast a Johnny cause that would sorta ruin it for me a bit! :| sorry luv Johnnies but not for this drama!

epi

Post by epi » Mar 5th, '08, 21:13

Alecsa-chan wrote:But what do you think about Aibu Saki as Riiko?
it's been awhile since i read the manga but if i remembered correctly riiko has its annoying moments 8) ... and i personally think it's the same with aibu saki ...

i watched her in ganbatte ikimasshoi and ushi ni negai wo and she has her annoying moments there too ... so :lol she can be riiko ...

regarding the two male leads ... i thought they should be more similar in appearance (hopefully i don't just imagine this but i thought they're not that different in the manga) but hayami and hiro are quite different (appearance wise) though both of them have the player aura around them ... :P and i thought soji is quite innocent shy quiet boy type in the manga

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Mar 5th, '08, 21:17

I've only watched Aibu Saki in Attention Please and she was cute and clumsy there. As Riiko i don't know how will she pull out the character.
Yes Soji was the quiet type. Too bad we won't get too see Hiro's wonderful smile too often.

JuliaLane

Post by JuliaLane » Mar 6th, '08, 04:56

Just wondering if anyone has committed to subbing this drama yet? I really want to see it!! :) Saki-chan was cute in AP and I can't wait to see her in a new drama.

P.S. Can I just say that HIRO and MOKOMICHI are so totally hot! I loved Hiro in HanaKimi too.. :wub:

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Mar 6th, '08, 05:11

^^ S.O.S Fansubs took the project ! http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2008

JuliaLane

Post by JuliaLane » Mar 6th, '08, 05:15

Thanks for telling me. I forgot to check the fansub map...silly me...heh. :P Totally looking forward to this! This is the first of Watase-san's mangas to be made into a live-action, right?

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Mar 6th, '08, 05:36

KYAAA!!! OMG!! I LOVE Watase's mangas! and I was also hoping it would be an anime, like her other mangas, but zettai kareshi as a drama is MORE exciting for me (i don't watch as much anime as i used to lol) and wow! what a cast Mokomichi=Night, that's fine with me, he's supposed to be tall and handsome, hiro=soshi...aww...that's all i have to say :cry:

I remember reading this years ago too! I should pull them off the shelves and read it again...KYAA!! i'm excited!

Sak

Post by Sak » Mar 8th, '08, 01:13

I can't wait to watch this. :lol ... I love the Manga, it was brilliant and had me laughin so much. The only thing I didn't like was the ending as well. I would love to see this in Anime form as well. 8)

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 9th, '08, 01:41

Official site is up: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/ZK/. I can't read Japanese so I can't say much about it.

I've recently read the beginning of this (and don't plan to finish it) and I think that Hayami is really suitable for his role. Mizushima can play Night as well, but I think Hayami can do better. I think that his image from HanaKimi makes some people think he can better at Night. We'd would have to see how Mizushima does for Soushi. He'd did well as that "nerdy" guy from the Lovely Complex movie so I believe that he can do a pretty good job on his role but its probably true that we won't get to see his smiley face a lot this time.

EDIT: SARS-Fansubs will also be hardsubbing this! :cheers:

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 9th, '08, 22:49

omg haven't been on d-addict sin a while and this is what I ehar when I come back! OMG so happy I completely loved this manga when it first came out!!! GAHHHh, although with the ending
I hope the change it, cause it was so sad for me to rad in the last volume, gahhh but other people might not like it if they change they ending. I wander if they'll change it o.O
I nver thought they'd turn this into a drama, I had expected it to turn into an anime first and then maybe a drama. But I guess the drama beat it =D

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 10th, '08, 05:12

It seems like most people wants change to this drama (for the ending that is) unlike Hana Kimi and HC. :lol

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 10th, '08, 05:43

^ haha of course, the ending was kinda depressing man
I mean how dare you kill off Night. he's way cooler than Soushi haha..cause he's hot o.O
GAHAHA I really can't imagine Mizushima Hiro as Soushi, Soushi is the complete opposite to Nanba I mean seriously HAHAHAH. I guess Hayami Mokomichi is alright, I'd rather Jin cause he's hotter XD, I don't particular like Jin the most out of all Japanese actors, but I have to admit he is the one suited to the pretty boy role =D

And I can't believe they set Riko as a temp worker?? She's in high school man High school.... and I kinda wish Aibu Saki wasn't playing her she isn't what I would invision a real-life Riiko as, I think Riiko's meant to look dumber haha or at least like an average high-school girl. NOT A TEMP WORKER!!!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 10th, '08, 06:02

^LOL. :lol I guess they got tired of a high school set up... or maybe they thought that a high school girl ordering a robot would be too weird (and unmoral???).

Have you watched the Lovely Complex movie yet? Maybe that will kind of change your opinion. Mizushima's quite not the player in that one... I think because I can't remember much but he's the nerdy looking guy. :-) But the Nanba image is so convincing though. XD I don't think Jin (Akanishi right??) is ready to play a role (even though he's really good looking and no offense to him) like Night unlike Hayami Mokomichi. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 10th, '08, 06:12

i dont know the character but ill be interested to see what he does with it and to hear the opinions of those who do know the character then.
ive had times of really enjoying Mokomichis performances and times where he has dissapointed me but im hoping for the best in this one

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 10th, '08, 07:00

tsurashi313 wrote:^LOL. :lol I guess they got tired of a high school set up... or maybe they thought that a high school girl ordering a robot would be too weird (and unmoral???).

Have you watched the Lovely Complex movie yet? Maybe that will kind of change your opinion. Mizushima's quite not the player in that one... I think because I can't remember much but he's the nerdy looking guy. :-) But the Nanba image is so convincing though. XD I don't think Jin (Akanishi right??) is ready to play a role (even though he's really good looking and no offense to him) like Night unlike Hayami Mokomichi. :D
aww I like the high school set up, cause you know I can relate to it XDDD and go OMG that should be ME..and the original story was written with a high school set up, HOW DARE THEY DECEIVE US..with a slightly changed plot haha. but I guess it would be immoral for Riiko as a high school girl to order u know..a smex robot<- thats not a spoiler is it...it mentions it in the plot on DramaWiki okay!

I haven't seen Lovely Complex,i know about the manga but I haven't gotten around to reading it. Yeah I think the Nanba image sticks to Mizushima more, cause its Nanba man he's just so influential in our minds :lol

and LOL I guess Jin's not ready, he's still too immature.. thats our Bakanishi. Jin's probably better for one of those really stupid adorablemale roles, that are nice and hot haha. But I wonder if he'd pull off the sexy act ooooooooohhh. I haven't seen Hayami Mokimichi act beore, so I can't tell what he'll be like. He's pretty good looking..now I shall judge his acting

KYAA so excited :P

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 10th, '08, 16:04

hahahah that site....
I wonder if they have Makimichi there instead of Night EH!!!!

anyway... stopbign pervy...

I'm intrested in what wll happen

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 10th, '08, 19:06

^ GAHA good one, now I'm thinking all pervy
hehe jsut imagine...
Mokomichi in a box (naked by the way haha) with ribbons over him saying present for you? GAHAHA..I don't think that would be ethical to put as your promotion for the drama.
It would be interesting though :wink:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 11th, '08, 21:24

hahah i wonder if he will have a out fit that will jut be him.. liek every ep. he have the same outfit... or wll eh change...

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Mar 11th, '08, 21:30

UPDATE UPDATE

Sars Fansubs stated on their recent update that Zettai Kareshi is the series that they have decides to focus on out of the Spring dramas

yay

Happy St. Patrick's! We at SARS, hope to bring you more quality subbed dramas this year.
· We're all caught up with Hachimitsu to Clover (Honey and Clover)! We should be finishing this series up this month.
· Everyone's on pins and needles as to what the next series will be... Ta-dah! It's going to be... Zettai Kareshi.
· Gokusen 3 is airing during the same season as well. We're still unsure as to whether or not we'll sub this. If we do pick this project up, it'll be secondary to Zettai Kareshi.

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 12th, '08, 05:23

@NanaTorigawa haha Night does change clothes in the manga so he should in the drama. It'd be so icky if they made him wear the same clothes through the few months they're filming

haha though perverted people(like me :P ) might want him to stay in his original outfit
which is um naked XDDDDD
Its good SARS is going to focus on this project, I've always wanted to see Zettai Kareshi animated/Live-actioned. I wonder how much of the story they'll change hmmmm

Astrix

Post by Astrix » Mar 12th, '08, 05:29

I am really excited about this dorama. I think Mokomichi will be a great Night. He's so awesome! >.<;; I was acutally hoping Hiro would be the sales dude (Can't remember his name right now >.<; ) Because he is just weird enough to pull it off.

I'm sad that they make Riko a business lady, cause we lose all the funny school scenes...but Maybe they will do something just as funny with the workplace.

And Yay for SARS!

はやくはやく 見たいよ!

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 12th, '08, 05:50

^ the sales guy is gaku yeah, yeah I think hiro would suit that role better. Gaku is love hahaha, are they gonna make the actor put on that cosplaying outfit as well?

I'm sad too that they made her a business woman. She kinda loses the quirkiness of a high school girl it makes it sound mroe like Riiko is now a full grown sophisticate adult now =___=, and some of the key scenes revolve around high school.. I'm worried the whole workplace thing may change the entire plot o.O

But I'll still watch it, cause it may be a change for the good.

Astrix

Post by Astrix » Mar 12th, '08, 06:30

^ I think the loss of the school is so sad...but in Kimi wa Petto it works...so maybe they can do something funny like co-worker? Even if in the Manga she didn't want him working...

But, I do like the guy playing Gaku...he's pretty good...I just have only seen him do serious things...

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Mar 12th, '08, 11:21

yes it is indeed sad TToTT, haha I didn't knwo about Kimi wa Petto though. Was Momo meant to be a high School student..haha then I wonder how much older Sumire was meant to be o.O

I'm not very familiar with any of the actors except for Hiro, I hope they all play the parts well cause they seem to be playing different personalities to what they're used to this time.

radee14

Post by radee14 » Mar 15th, '08, 03:06

Looking forward to this Drama....seems interesting!

and SARS will gonna take this project? sugee! ill definitely watch this...

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Mar 18th, '08, 20:33

here's the CM:

wow at Mocomichi, he's so handsome!! :wub:

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 18th, '08, 22:07

Hayami Mokomichi looks okay in the CM... lol. But he's still hot. Aibu Saki looks cute though and I love how Mizushima Hiro looks in the middle of the CM. :D Thank you for sharing the CM! Hope to see more.
Last edited by tsurashi313 on Mar 20th, '08, 06:56, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 19th, '08, 05:16

Okay... now i have been drawn into watchign it.. okay got to think up my path... *start new chat of dramas..* since i'm watchign lots of SP....

BeautyMoon

Post by BeautyMoon » Mar 19th, '08, 23:09

omg!!! im sooo excited by this... when i first read about this (2 weeks ago) i jumped in joy'!! i was soo happy!!!!! and the main guy who plays night!! omg~~~*drool* :w00t:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 19th, '08, 23:50

I know he alos in gokusen 2 as.... i don't remeber his name... but i'm re-watching it soon so ill knwo then... eh cool!!!

I actrally love him from Brother Beat thous...

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Mar 20th, '08, 00:13

I've read the manga, so I'm pretty hyped about this! Thanks in advance, Sars! :heart:

What I don't like about this... well, I'm not a big fan of Mokomichi, but I guess he'll do. I expect this'll be pretty funny.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Mar 21st, '08, 13:35

I'm not a fan of Mokomichi either. He can't act. D: But I guess that would mean this role fits well for him. XDDD;

What I'm looking forward most from this drama though would definitely be the theme song. XDDDD; ayaka wins. <3

xmiyax
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xmiyax » Mar 23rd, '08, 07:35

Mizushima Hiro :wub: in this Drama counting me in I'm watching
marienella_m Thanks for the CM :cheers:

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Mar 23rd, '08, 12:51

Alecsa-chan wrote:
But what do you think about Aibu Saki as Riiko?
Aibu saki

IS A *mod edit: rated r(emoved) for mature content. :whistling: Euw.

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Mar 25th, '08, 21:28

iruka92: I think you are a bit off topic. We were obviously talking about her ACTING skills.
I don't know why you think that about her but maybe you should measure your words a bit.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Mar 25th, '08, 21:52

I've only seen a little of Aibu in Regatta but I think she would do well as Riiko. She and Hayami have already worked together once - which is Regatta. :D She seems like a sweet girl. I believe Soushi will be totally different from the manga - I mean I can't blame for Hiro's charismatic appearance.

wuff

Post by wuff » Mar 25th, '08, 22:28

OMG!!! a drama from Zettai Kareshi??? wow! this made my day perfect.
but I don't really like the main actress... I am very curious how she will match to the boys... :whistling: :wub:

wing_goddess

Post by wing_goddess » Mar 25th, '08, 22:33

as far as i know, the first ep already aired in Japan, right? i really wanna watch this... *searches for RAW ep* XD

wuff

Post by wuff » Mar 25th, '08, 22:38

I think it will start on 8th of April... :whistling:

wing_goddess

Post by wing_goddess » Mar 25th, '08, 22:47

wuff wrote:I think it will start on 8th of April... :whistling:
oops, I'm not thinking today xD

Since HachiKuro ended i keep on thinking that Zettai Kareshi is going to air right after it...

Is it April 8 yet? D:

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 26th, '08, 04:44

wing_goddess wrote:
oops, I'm not thinking today xD

Since HachiKuro ended i keep on thinking that Zettai Kareshi is going to air right after it...

Is it April 8 yet? D:
it's only March 26 now..hehe..at least a week or so before it finally airs.. :thumright:

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 27th, '08, 13:51

from the official website

Salz

Post by Salz » Mar 27th, '08, 15:23

hayami so hawtttttttt<3
hope there is Hiro pic too

wuff

Post by wuff » Mar 27th, '08, 21:44

meoinkie2 wrote:from the official website

Very good pic!!!
:wub:
Very sexy! XD

epi

Post by epi » Mar 27th, '08, 21:59

wuff wrote:
meoinkie2 wrote:from the official website

Very good pic!!!
:wub:
Very sexy! XD
he really looks like a robot there ... look at the eyes!!! :lol
but yeah i agree he's very hot ...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 00:44

hahah.. i'm thnkign this is goign to be a comedy.... hahhahaha(ha...ha... ha...)>__>

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Mar 28th, '08, 23:14

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahah.. i'm thnkign this is goign to be a comedy.... hahhahaha(ha...ha... ha...)>__>
Definitely a comedy romance live action dorama, with sexy n horny Night Tenjou.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 29th, '08, 00:05

well we all know it even before the preview... but it get serious later more likely