[Discussion] Koizora drama

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
marienella_m

[Discussion] Koizora drama

Post by marienella_m » Jun 17th, '08, 23:17

Koizora - http://www.tbs.co.jp/koi-zora/
Start: Aug 2, 2008 Saturday 8pm

Synopsis:

"Koizora" is a love story that was originally published on the popular cell phone site Mahou no iRando. It was authored by new writer Mika, and is based on her own experiences. The story was released in book form last October, selling more than a million copies in its first month.

The story revolves around Mika (named after the author), who falls in love with her classmate, Hiroki, upon entering high school. But over the course of the novel, she ends up suffering through many trials, such as rape, abortion, and betrayal.

finally the cast has been officially announced!

Mizusawa Erena as Mika

Seto Koji as Hiro

im soo excited!! :wub: based on the pictures, the pair looks good together.:D i hope that the drama will be as touching as the movie.

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Jun 18th, '08, 15:07

Seto Koji = Kamen Rider Kiva ?

huhuhu...I hope the drama is best like the movie :)
I really like the movie (gakky+haruma)....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 18th, '08, 15:21

wow! exiting~
im deff. watching this one

Elien

Post by Elien » Jun 18th, '08, 15:23

These two look interesting, not as good as Haruma and Gakki but it should be ok :-)
Maybe it was not the best choice to make dorama so soon after releasing the movie but we will see how it will work out 8)

zyrene

Post by zyrene » Jun 18th, '08, 15:45

but i think the movie pair is cuter :D no offense...

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 19th, '08, 00:20

I'll probably watch this. I haven't seen the movie (yet). I agree I like the movie pair better, but that is because I know the actors!

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jun 19th, '08, 01:36

the movie was so sweet. <i> 8)
now the drama's gotta live up to the reputation since it's being made so soon after the movie!!!

sike

Post by sike » Jun 19th, '08, 09:17

i really, really loved the movie. i can't imagine the drama being any better, but i'm going to watch this anyway.

yui & haruma are way cuter, but this couple is cute too :) i just wish that koji would dye his roots.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 19th, '08, 09:20

Loved Haruma and Gakki in the movie, shame the main two in the drama aren't as cute as them. x)

I don't know about these two though; first time seeing them, so I'm not going to judge until I've seen the drama.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 20th, '08, 18:30

toma_sis wrote:Seto Koji = Kamen Rider Kiva ?

huhuhu...I hope the drama is best like the movie :)
I really like the movie (gakky+haruma)....
He is and does anybody knows how the hell he got time for this and Kamen Rider Kiva??? I mean are they already done shooting which is weird because kamen rider doesnt end airing until february 2009...

Oh btw Kamen rider kiva is this...

jazky2002

Post by jazky2002 » Jun 21st, '08, 20:17

I'll probably watch this ... I think seto kouji is sooo cute ... it wouldn't kill to try ... the girl looks cute too.

ap_ril

Post by ap_ril » Jun 27th, '08, 02:52

I saw Elena in Seventeen Magazines , she's really cute & tall but she looks like sharp >"< , i like Yui more than . Im waiting this drama ^^

xvannie

Post by xvannie » Jun 27th, '08, 04:28

so i see the blonde hair & long hair+bangs is a must in koizora x3

hrsaky

Post by hrsaky » Jun 27th, '08, 04:42

i love the movie very much!!i was moved!!!
now i'm hope the drama will be good.
but to tell the truth, the drama pair ........just so so......
i like the movie pair more!!!!

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Jun 27th, '08, 12:29

I've watched the movie too i don't know how in the world Koiji would pull this off. But his white hair looks bettert than the light brown one. even though it's a wig.

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Jun 27th, '08, 12:46

I'm sure watch this drama
becuase of Miura Shohei will be Nozomu XD
he said in his blog while ago that he'll be in this drama 8D

but now i hve to watch the movie version first lol

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 28th, '08, 11:49

The movie is beautifull, Koji can't top Miura Haruma seriously...

sarara

Post by sarara » Jun 28th, '08, 12:29

want to see

sarara

Post by sarara » Jun 28th, '08, 12:30

want to see ^_^

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 29th, '08, 00:58

Additional cast:

Miura Shohei as Nozomu
Haru as Aya
Kobayashi Sari as Hana
Miyazawa Sae as Manami
Satake Uki as Yuka
Matsushita Nao as Minako (Hiro's sister)
Kishitani Goro as Mika's father

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 30th, '08, 01:09

Seto's a narcissist... so of course there are dressing room shots on his blog. lol

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Jul 10th, '08, 07:06

The movie had 2 so adorable leads that i'm kinda disappointed in the not so popular n not so good looking leads in the drama.

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Jul 19th, '08, 12:16

Just watched ROOKIES and after watching the preview for the next episode i saw some random Promo's...

One of them was the promo of Koizora.
Not much spoilers but it was an scene that Hiro took out Mika from her school chair, also you could've heard Mika calling Hiro. but i don't think it's the voice of the Elena, but from Aragaki Yui

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 20th, '08, 08:26

Since it's out is anyone able to get their hands on the promo? Dieing to see it.

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Jul 20th, '08, 16:28

I'll try... i have an screen recorder. so who knows.
Last edited by TsubasaDragon on Jul 21st, '08, 09:46, edited 2 times in total.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 26th, '08, 02:24

CM:

theme song news plus behind the scenes clip:

correlation chart has been updated plus lots of HQ pics in the official site:
http://tbs.co.jp/koi-zora/gallery/

erena sounds like Gakki.. :blink

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Jul 26th, '08, 02:43

^
Thank you l ant wait to see Nozomu 8D

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Jul 26th, '08, 04:48

marienella_m wrote:CM:

theme song news plus behind the scenes clip:

correlation chart has been updated plus lots of HQ pics in the official site:
http://tbs.co.jp/koi-zora/gallery/

erena sounds like Gakki.. :blink
it's probably's gakki's voice. taken from the movie edited in the promo.

Fairy Yui

Post by Fairy Yui » Aug 1st, '08, 14:57

I have yet to see the movie and I want to because it looks so good! I think I might just go ahead and order it on DVD. I can't wait for the drama! I will be watching it! :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 1st, '08, 21:57

Thanks, marienella_m, for posting the previews. Looks good. True, those two are not Haruma and Gakki but I won't let that spoil it for me. Really looking forward to this :D

Excited that it starts tomorrow too. Will defo be tuning in on TVU to watch it.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 1st, '08, 22:21

oh deng! :cry:
im gonna cry rivers with this drama :lol
i found this screenshot at baidu

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Aug 2nd, '08, 11:37

I'm glad i prepared for this i noticed that the episode came 3 minutes earlier.

Watching this on TVU right now, its really diffrent from what i knew from the movie. i knew that they changes somethings in the story but it's really really diffrent. Hiro is Actualy an Jerk in this first episode. i think he will never Beat Miura Haruma.

EDIT:
Like some people said it's not an very long drama. it's not longer than i think than an halfhour i really appreciate Seto Koji Right now he's playing a character that i actualy like right now maybe i can appreciate Kiva now more
My opinion about this drama is Very Positive. Danm Aoi (Who plays Mika's friend Aya is Fricken HOT!!!)

I can appreciate Koji Seto now More Because For once he's not acting the soft parts. I think He always wanted to play roles that are more thougher. and i think this is his Debute for playing a Cooler person than Wateru.
too Bad his character Will die from Cancer

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 2nd, '08, 14:25

I liked this drama very much partly because I'm not so vested in worrying about whether something is drama-to-movie or movie-to-drama. I see them as separate entities. I enjoyed the parts that were similar and I was very interested in the parts that were different.

Honestly speaking, I tried to read Mika's "novel" in the store several times, but I couldn't stomach her writing, so it's difficult to tell which version will be closer to the truth, the drama or the movie. Not that it matters. All in all though, TBS isn't NTV, thus I expected and received a quality drama. On the other hand, the language in the drama is as simple as that in the movie.

I liked the new actors, too. While the new actors are not Haruma and Gakky, I'm actually pleased. I don't see either of them in these particular parts. I also appreciate that the drama is using the drama's director and production staff. It lends credibility to the consistency.

There is another carry over from the movie, but I don't want to spoil it. Hint: AYA, not AYA!

Anyway, since I'm long past the dating stage, I'll probably catch this Saturdays at 8!

chocoLatte12

Post by chocoLatte12 » Aug 3rd, '08, 03:56

I failed to watch the first telecast yesterday (hanabi taikai..hay..) I wasn't really looking forward to it because I thought the movie is already perfect. Anyway, I still did try to download it from here (and thanks gryzze for that).. I wasn't wrong in doing so..

Like everyone said, the leading actress look is quite sharp (i mentioned in the other thread that she kinda looks like a young kimura yoshino) and yes, the kamen riden kiva.. haha..I saw him first time last week in the actual show.. compared to Miura Haruma, his look is more boyish..i still can't say he much about his acting though since i only seen him act twice

The scenes of the drama seems to pattern to the movie closely.. except that they were shown in different sequences (some scenes went before another).. i thought they were hurrying up the plot too much.. I wonder in which part they are going to focus the story at..ex-GF's break-them plot? Hiro's sickness? (if this happens, it will like be Sekai chuushin .. )

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 3rd, '08, 09:04

Well, well, well. I can say I enjoyed the first episode. It was pretty good actually. Mika and Hiro's actors are alright. They did a fine job in their roles, I thought.

I'm pretty surprised at how fast things are moving though.
I'm sure in the preview for second episode we see Hiro (with dark hair) hugging Mika on the ground (after she loses the baby?) Screencap:

I just think, given the prevew, things are a little hurried here. They're only on the first ep. And what? Will the second episode show us Mika already losing the baby or is that screen cap to come after the second episode. :scratch:

Also find it funny that Aya from the movie version is playing Saki (?) in the Drama. :lol

wuff

Post by wuff » Aug 3rd, '08, 12:04

After watching the first episode I am a little bit disappointed, because the movie was much better.
I hope it will turn out to be good in the second episode and more fans will watch it, because it is a fantastic story! :cheers:

sayuri17

Post by sayuri17 » Aug 3rd, '08, 12:34

are subs for this first ep already out?.. i already dl the raw.. i guess i still prefer haruma and yui for the roles.. but i might as well give this series a try.. :wub:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 3rd, '08, 13:11

I just watched the first episode, and I thought it was pretty interesting. There were so much little bits that hinted to the movie, such as that
heavenly days store, lol. XD
Although it's not the same movie cast, I think I'll learn to love this drama, because it's not a movie, and they have a longer amount of time to deal with. I thought it was pretty cute in the end of the episode too.

And lol, it feels like I keep seeing Eita's brother more now. But this is his second drama. :blink
Last edited by shannobi on Aug 3rd, '08, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

junkie

Post by junkie » Aug 3rd, '08, 13:27

Rori wrote:Well, well, well. I can say I enjoyed the first episode. It was pretty good actually. Mika and Hiro's actors are alright. They did a fine job in their roles, I thought.

I'm pretty surprised at how fast things are moving though.
I'm sure in the preview for second episode we see Hiro (with dark hair) hugging Mika on the ground (after she loses the baby?) Screencap:

I just think, given the prevew, things are a little hurried here. They're only on the first ep. And what? Will the second episode show us Mika already losing the baby or is that screen cap to come after the second episode. :scratch:

Also find it funny that Aya from the movie version is playing Saki (?) in the Drama. :lol
the part where this was shown wasnt the previews part yet.. kind of like the storytelling mika was remembering what happened, coz it's mika telling the story after everything happened right?

i dont really like the leads but then if they couldnt get the movie cast to do it then the will do haha. i was kinda disappointed that some parts were skipped but i think there will be a lot of things that'll come up that werent in the movie.

excited for next ep! but i need subs first! haha. but all in all, the episode wasnt half bad :)

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Aug 3rd, '08, 13:34

will some fansubbers work for this series?

junkie

Post by junkie » Aug 3rd, '08, 13:53

legolasidkarlo wrote:will some fansubbers work for this series?
i think querbeet's working on the subs :)

nzlyn

Post by nzlyn » Aug 3rd, '08, 14:23

I never expect the drama to be the same as in the movies. I think Seto Kouji did quite a good job and its quite different from his other dramas such as Kiva and Happy Boys.

As for Elena, I think she has room for improvement.

I do not want to compare the movie pair and the drama pair because Elena is new to the drama scene and for Kouji, he was always given the soft, cute guy.

However, I am looking forward to the next episode. Yes, it is moving quite fast but maybe TBS has something up to their sleeves. Perhaps they'll elaborate on Mika's journey after breaking off with Hiro...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 3rd, '08, 14:28

good episode, very nice
loved it hahaha, brings me memories

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 4th, '08, 02:07

first episode ratings:

*5.6% 19:56-20:54 TBS [新]恋空

DMDil

Post by DMDil » Aug 4th, '08, 02:30

man, i watched the movie, and now i just watch the first episode..
i thought they will continue the after the movie. but it is the same thing..with little bit different style..i think they willl make episodes from the movie by extanding. i won't have anything new....

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 4th, '08, 02:46

DMDil wrote:man, i watched the movie, and now i just watch the first episode..
i thought they will continue the after the movie. but it is the same thing..with little bit different style..i think they willl make episodes from the movie by extanding. i won't have anything new....
What else it there to continue? Since the movie was such a success, TBS decided to make a drama out of it. :-)
marienella_m wrote:first episode ratings:

Whoa... that's low to the extreme. Wonder why?

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 4th, '08, 02:55

5.6% Are you serious?

I wasn't expecting it to be amazingly high but I would have betted a lot on it getting at least over 10%. My god. :pale:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 4th, '08, 03:11

its the lowest ratings for a pilot that ive seen so far..maybe because the actors are new and the parents thought Koizora was too controversial for tv, i mean the rape, teenage pregnancy, etc...:blink there was no stiff competition for it unlike last week for Rookies. well if the this ratings trend continues, then i think the japanese audience favored the magic of the Gakki-Haruma pair.

15.7% 19:57-20:54 NTV 世界一受けたい授業
13.4% 19:57-20:54 CX* めちゃ×2イケてるッ!
12.8% 19:30-20:45 NHK 検索deゴー・新発見!世界遺産
8.8% 19:00-20:54 TX* 土曜スペシャル「夏リゾート!一泊二食5000円台で大満足の宿」
8.6% 19:57-20:54 EX* 国分太一・美輪明宏・江原啓之のオーラの泉

anyhow im moved by the first episode, im touched by Hiro's pure love. ill definitely continue watching..

btw TBS has a history of remaking their hit movies into dramas..but why didn't they make one yet for Nana?? :cry:

str4wb3rry

Post by str4wb3rry » Aug 4th, '08, 04:56

Miura Haruma & Yui Aragaki were perfect, one of the cutest j-couples ever, they made Koizora what it is.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 4th, '08, 05:10

marienella_m wrote:first episode ratings:

WOAH. That's incredibly low. I thought it was good. I wonder why? :|

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 4th, '08, 05:26

my favorite scenes:
the start..

the reason..

under the big blue sky..

affirmation..

:wub:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 4th, '08, 06:08

By the way, who sings the ending song? I really liked it.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 4th, '08, 06:17

shannobi wrote:By the way, who sings the ending song? I really liked it.
the theme song "Ai no Uta" is sung by a new singer, Fukui Mai.

eilla

Post by eilla » Aug 4th, '08, 19:05

aaaa, ratings are really low! But I liked it :). I didn't understand a lot, don't speak Japanese, but for the first impression first episode was quite nice. Still, I like movie couple better.

nakanokimi

Post by nakanokimi » Aug 4th, '08, 19:51

I haven't seen the film (I guess I'll have to, now), but I thought Mizusawa Elena was just outstanding as Mika in that initial episode. I'm not sure if it was acting or not, but she conveyed such a vivid sense of the character's youth, uncertainty and emotional fragility. Very, very real, to me.

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Aug 5th, '08, 00:16

I was wondering throughout the first episode why the black-haired guy looks like a younger version of Eita? I found out that this actor is actually Eita's little brother in real life =))))

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Aug 5th, '08, 02:16

Goodnessgracious wrote:I was wondering throughout the first episode why the black-haired guy looks like a younger version of Eita? I found out that this actor is actually Eita's little brother in real life =))))
seriously? i was wondering the exact same thing. but i didnt know he had a brother.

i kind of had my doubts about this drama because the cast would have to act with the burden of not wanting to act exactly the same as the movie, but also not differing so much from the character that was portrayed in the movie.
for newbie actors, i think they did a pretty decent job.

I'm actually happy that they didnt follow the storyline of the movie. tho both of them are adaptions of the novel, if it was the same plot, i know i wont watch it for very long.

on a side note, i feel sad that shohei only got about 7 seconds of screen time... i mean, hes an offical gokusen boy, and most actors from that drama series get bigger parts after taking part in it... hmm... maybe we'll see more of him in later episodes...

on a side side note, the girl who acted as Aya in the movie is in the drama!
i think shes the ex girlfriend in this drama. well, i'm mostly guessing since she seemed kind of pissed in the few seconds of screen time she got.

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Aug 5th, '08, 04:22

kandysakura wrote:
Goodnessgracious wrote:I was wondering throughout the first episode why the black-haired guy looks like a younger version of Eita? I found out that this actor is actually Eita's little brother in real life =))))
seriously? i was wondering the exact same thing. but i didnt know he had a brother.
yep: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nagayama_Kento

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Aug 5th, '08, 12:11

I don't know why the ratings are low; however, I really loved the first episode. ^_^

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 6th, '08, 08:33

OMG I LOVE this show!!! :thumleft:
I think both leads are very, very promising young actors, Elena and Koji! And I think, it´s something japanese drama really urgently need, a few new talents, freshness!

Something that bothered me the most in the movie was, that they were so rushed and Hiro never seemed to let Mika time to decide if she really wants to be his in the first place. I mean, they just were way too fast and Mika was way too shy to say "no" to him. It took away a lot of the romance in my eyes. The drama corrects that in a sweet way.
The hand-holding was so cute, Hiro became gentle and slowly realized that his rude attempts would bring him not closer to Mika. Then without words, he asked her with just a light brush of his hands on hers. Also, I love that he is so wild and rowdy, something I missed in the movie too, there was only the sensitive Hiro, not even a hint of more what made me wonder why Mika saw him as scary. I mean, he wasn´t really that scary at all, only acting cool. *lol* Koji also brings out the youth in Hiro, where Haruma looked already too matured. And I also welcome Elena´s Mika, who is still a dreamer, but also strong and has the courage to say "no" and even push Hiro away and scold him. That brings in a better dynamic between the pair.
Elena and Koji are adorable and bring Mika and Hiro down very natural and complex. Acting-wise, I even have the impression that they are already surpassed Gakky and Haruma. They are not overacting, play the little and gentle moments fluently out and are able to express emotions excellent. I see Gakky way too often just looking cute and Haruma can be pretty stiff and expessionless sometimes - in my opinion. Oh, and ...
the kiss was amazing and real for once! :wub: *thumup for Koji again*
Both lead actors have a great harmony going on!

I was shocked at these ratings at first. :blink
But, TBS is re-airing the first episode, because just many people missed it, friday at 9:55 a.m. It´s summer time again. *sighs* Even the all-star-soccer-game airing the same day got only 3,3%.

Either way, I love this drama! :wub:

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 6th, '08, 10:16

I wouldn't worry too much about the ratings. Koizora is one of TBS's pet projects. They won't ax it just because people would rather go to festivals and/or go to the riverbanks to watch fireworks. Let's not forget the Olympics, which is right next door. This is also the season for camping and BBQs. Hanging out at the station and being obnoxious is always an option, too.

Frankly speaking, given that millions of people have already read the book, watched the movie, watched countless interviews and shed millions of tears, I can't imagine this drama will get stellar ratings. I don't think it's a slight against the cast. It's an 10-11 week repeat despite all the new touches and nuances. I bet most people recorded it to watch later. TBS knows this and so do their sponsors.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 6th, '08, 11:51

I was looking through YouTube, and I found only one promotion from them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHqwG4YlIE
He hits her on the stomach with the ball. You know, they're pretty cute. XD
Last edited by shannobi on Aug 6th, '08, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 6th, '08, 12:01

^ lol. Those two are adorable :lol :wub:

natural-retard

Post by natural-retard » Aug 6th, '08, 16:06

Gosh i've not watched the movie yet (i've ordered it so just waiting for it!! woo) but i really really want to read the novels first!! Can't read japanese but i heard its been translated to a chinese novel??
Anyone know its true or not and where i can get it online?

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Aug 6th, '08, 19:06

aww! they actaully really cute together!

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Aug 6th, '08, 20:11

I was thinking of skipping this because I've seen the movie already. But good thing I watched it. I really loved it!! <3

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Aug 7th, '08, 15:53

The drama is really really cute!
I hope that the english subs come out soon.

Can't wait for the second episode!

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Aug 7th, '08, 18:32

i haven't watched the first ep yet. i'm afraid of dying the see the second one :lol

so i'm just reading ppl's comments and looking aat screen caps here

i loved the movie, minus the ending which was a bit of a Jmovie clitche. other than that it was amazing

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 9th, '08, 01:01

A few more videos :wub:

Elena & Koji at a TBS Talkshow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb8oldo4xZk
Making of Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NYYfZZ3TQM
Making of Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bLksXGb6Aw
Making of Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAlAlQr697M

I can´t wait for the episode 2 soooon!!!! :w000t:

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 9th, '08, 11:30

I'm watching episode two right now, and it's pretty cute.

Also,
next episode = losing baby already?.

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 10th, '08, 08:53

^ Yeah, they are going at such a fast pace.

God, watching Hiro and Mika makes me smile so much, though a lot of it is really cheesy to be honest, it's really adorable.

and thank god the drama didn't go as far as rape for that one scene.

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Aug 10th, '08, 12:24

^ did you guys watch it streaming?
i missed episode 2,anyone have streaming links for episode 2? :-(

fanaticgurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fanaticgurl » Aug 10th, '08, 19:54

Does anyone know who subbed this japanese drama...OMG!
I want to watched the drama with subs...
So much inlove with the movie version of this.. and trying to see if jdrama of Koizora is pretty good.

Spherical07

Post by Spherical07 » Aug 10th, '08, 21:10

There is a person online who is translating the novels Koizora and Kimizora (Hiro's story). If you go to LJ (Livejournal) and just type in Koizora, it's one of the first, if not the first listed. I'd love to buy the movie, and I'm planning on doing just that. I'm waiting to see if it will be released here in the States, but I understand a good amount of Japanese so I don't mind if I have to watch without subs.

I on episode two of the drama, which is all that's out right now anyways, lol. I heard its supposed to go til October, but I'm trying to wrap my head around how that's going to be possible with its current pace.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 10th, '08, 22:50

Rori wrote:
^ Yeah, they are going at such a fast pace.

God, watching Hiro and Mika makes me smile so much, though a lot of it is really cheesy to be honest, it's really adorable.

and thank god the drama didn't go as far as rape for that one scene.
^ I think that Koizora as a whole is a cheesy story. XD

They didn't add that part from the movie where Hiro says, "Saki, are you leaving now?" after Mika gets up from the bed. That would've caused more drama.
This week's episode's rating is 5.9, apparently. :scratch: