[Discussion] Seigi no Mikata (2008)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Jaja

Post by Jaja » Dec 27th, '08, 04:03

Hi guys,

Do you know where I can read this manga on line?

I just love this live action, I wish it was longer but anyway it was fun watching it till the end.

iceprincess955

Filming locations

Post by iceprincess955 » Jan 2nd, '09, 01:05

Does anyone know where Yoko's house is/was? The neighborhood it's set in looks beautiful. Can someone tell me?

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 2nd, '09, 02:26

Jaja wrote:Hi guys,

Do you know where I can read this manga on line?

I just love this live action, I wish it was longer but anyway it was fun watching it till the end.
here you read it online

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read ... 6.1-001.0/

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jan 2nd, '09, 06:12

Thank you very much lenrasoon.

Happy New Year

lilchan

Post by lilchan » Jan 13th, '09, 00:42

supershunnie@livejournal brought and ripped the OST<3

[OST]Seigi No Mikata(正義の味方)
Release Date:August 27th,2008
Language:Japanese/Instrumental
Purchase: from yesAsia.
-tracklist-
01. 槇子のテーマ。
02. 容子のツイスト。
03. 獲物を狙う。-2声によるヴァージョン-
04. 正義の味方の休日。
05. 不測の出来事。
06. 正義の味方の祭日。
07. ピチカート・ポルカ pizzicato polka
08. 正義の味方の現実。
09. 獲物を狙う。-2管によるヴァージョン-
10. 槇子のカノン。
11. 槇子のテーマ。-alternate mix-

-romanized tracklist-
1. Makiko no Theme
2. Yōko no Twist
3. emono o nerau. (2 koe ni yoru Version)
4. seigi no mikata no kyūjitsu.
5. fusoku no dekigoto.
6. seigi no mikata no saijitsu.
7. Pizzicato Polka
8. seigi no mikata no genjitsu.
9. emono o nerau. (2 kan ni yoru Version)
10. Makiko no Canon.
11. Makiko no Theme (Alternate Mix)

download.
credits:supershunnie@livejournal

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Jan 13th, '09, 01:21

@lilchan

thanks for posting here^^ i wanted this ost for a long time!

Bakaneko_San

Post by Bakaneko_San » Jan 25th, '09, 16:53

Loved it too!
But felt Kumako^^ should've grown some balls, her sis was too abusive:)

Anyone knows where to get her ringtone for the phone? I'd love to have it as my message signal;D

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 25th, '09, 21:45

Bakaneko_San wrote: Anyone knows where to get her ringtone for the phone? I'd love to have it as my message signal;D
u can find it in the previous page of this thread ^^

kaminari_tsk

Post by kaminari_tsk » Jan 26th, '09, 01:41

@lilchan

Thank you so much ^^ I've been seerching for this a long time. And i just love second track %))

ArnieArnie

Post by ArnieArnie » Jun 9th, '09, 14:32

Can someone reupload the screaming ringtone? I really would like to use it but the link http://audiko.net/ringtone/Seigi+no+Mik ... am/en.html doesn't let me download..

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Nov 1st, '09, 17:43

so far i'm really enjoying this show. I started watching this to see more of the female actress that also played in binbo danshi.
I really didn't like her but her younger sister is something else. How short is she though? http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shida_Mirai if you put the sisters next to eachother she's like a midget. even though the older sister is only 168 cm

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 2nd, '09, 02:51

I watched it for mukai osamu. But even he couldn't make me sit through the whole drama. I fast forwarded most of it. Yamada Yu got on my nerves in practically every drama.

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Nov 3rd, '09, 10:36

seirin wrote:I watched it for mukai osamu. But even he couldn't make me sit through the whole drama. I fast forwarded most of it. Yamada Yu got on my nerves in practically every drama.
Even in binbo danshi? Though i can see why you would feel irritated since she has to play a ****.

Too bad there isn't a special or anything. I really like the freshness of Shida Mirai as Nakata Yoko.
But her love interest that was on godawfull supposed to be school idol. Skinny ugly brat with really no character except he plays in a band and he can choose where to go and needs a girl to tell him what to do.
He was nowhere near a school idol. Kumako is better of without him.

Poonyo poonyo ponyo

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Nov 6th, '09, 04:13

Best scene of the series :)

jasminech

Post by jasminech » Nov 7th, '09, 14:28

Oooh, I need to check this drama out. Been looking for more Shida Mirai dramas. And it has Mukai Osamu in it! I remember skimming over this last time because I'm not a major fan of Yamada Yu and the plot seemed kind of annoying, but I shall give it a shot!

outcast_within, that clip is adorable!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 7th, '09, 15:03

outcast_within wrote:
seirin wrote:I watched it for mukai osamu. But even he couldn't make me sit through the whole drama. I fast forwarded most of it. Yamada Yu got on my nerves in practically every drama.
Even in binbo danshi? Though i can see why you would feel irritated since she has to play a ****.
I only watched a few episodes of Binbou Danshi. I don't know if she was the one who irritated me the most or Shun's idiotic character. I tried watching it for Shun but gave up. His character was just too naive and idiotic. I didn't like Yamada Yu in it either. She still gave me the feeling she's a **** :P I don't know, there's just something about her. I saw her on a news clip for an ad promotion and even her smile seemed pretentious. Trying too hard? I think it's probably the eyes. First thing I read from a person is usually the eyes.

kaiservonjapan

Post by kaiservonjapan » Nov 15th, '09, 21:40

I love Yamada Yu but i think she somehow is only out for money and being famous .. . . I prefer her brother, he's so funny ^^

outcast_within

Post by outcast_within » Nov 21st, '09, 01:39

who is her brother?

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 11th, '10, 20:52

outcast_within wrote:who is her brother?
Yamada Shintaro

evz88

Post by evz88 » Jan 13th, '10, 16:07

just finished watching this drama. at first it was refreshing because the storyline is unlike any jdrama that i've watched before, however i soon got tired of makiko's evilness and how yoko is such a pushover :glare:

the storyline is kinda funny but i just felt sooo sorry for yoko :-( she puts all her time into her sister and gives it her all, yet she never gets anything in return. even at the end she didn't get a happy ending with riku while her evil sis got accepted by naoki's family and stayed selfish just because she had his child. i was getting quite pissed off at makiko so i was glad later on naoki's mum was trying to expose her evilness xD

i also fast fowarded all the parts where makiko was deceiving naoki because it was way too annoying to watch since naoki is such a nice guy! he being osamu mukai made it even harder to watch :P

what was even more disappointing was the romance between riku and yoko, nothing happened in the end =/ its not like he HAS to go away since he can just stay with his mum. i don't understand why he didn't not go when yoko said she likes him, i thought he was deciding to stay or not based on that..

with the storyline aside, i thought the actors/actresses were perfect for their roles and acting was generally very well done :D especially yamada yu and shida mirai. yamada yu was so good at being evil and shida mirai is so cute with her exaggerated expressions. osamu mukai is great as always and hes so hot here :wub: this is the first time i've seen hongo kanata, hes quite cute! i said quite because hes really skinny :unsure: too skinny.. he looked good in his school uniform however in skinny jeans and a fitted tee you can see just how skinny he is.. still cute though i guess :lol

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 20th, '10, 23:46

evz88 wrote:he being osamu mukai made it even harder to watch :P l
:whistling: :P
evz88 wrote: what was even more disappointing was the romance between riku and yoko, nothing happened in the end =/
it wasn't that surprising to me coz I was convinced that nothing good would happen to her XD