[Disscusion] Bloody Monday ~Miura Haruma~ (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Stariella

Post by Stariella » Oct 16th, '08, 15:44

I'm just halfway through the raw of the 1st episode, but so far, it's pretty damn good. Much better than other dramas which I've watched. Miura is incredibly mature and TALENTED for his age. He's definitely gonna be a big name in the future. I really hope the ratings will go higher, since I think Sat 9pm is quite a prime slot. Couldn't wait for ep 2!! (:

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Oct 17th, '08, 14:04

Yeah, i just watched the first ep RAW, and all i can say is wow. The storyline seems pretty good, but the production is excellent. I'm glad they didn't cheese that important aspect. can't wait for subs, so i will know what they are saying lol.

Stariella

Post by Stariella » Oct 17th, '08, 18:37

We can also read the manga to understand the story more. The manga can be read online at Onemanga.com. (:

otakuspy

Post by otakuspy » Oct 25th, '08, 00:28

<b>anyone subbing yet?

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Oct 25th, '08, 05:12

TimeLesSubs will be subbing, and they're working very hard. The first episode should be out sometime soon, as according to their site they're in the QCing stage.

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Oct 25th, '08, 06:04

^ umm, excuse me i'm kind of noob in fansubing jargon but what is QC?

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Oct 25th, '08, 06:49

QC means Quality Check
usually it means its in the final phases before being released
usually, but i dont noe how timeles does things or how fast they are with the process. each sub team has different steps they go thru and each subteam does things differntly

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Oct 25th, '08, 06:50

btw: BM on TFP2 is being translated by BNS over the weekend
and i plan to push it out quickly after that so expect it sometime in the very near future

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Oct 25th, '08, 18:04

episode one and 1 & 2 were really good i loved it.

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Oct 25th, '08, 18:37

I watched episode 3 and it was very exciting
I was many times like "AHH *scream* NOO!! WHY?" *pull on hair*

and now....the traitor is known
but I won't say who it is because I don't really know it by myself because I could't understand the end very well. it was a liitle bit confusing
but what I can say...Otoya isn't the one

and now I can't await episode 4 (omg it's already 4....)

debbiek153

Seeing Bloody Monday Episodes

Post by debbiek153 » Oct 27th, '08, 00:30

Um...hello, I'm debbiek153. Nice to meet you all!

I was wondering about something....reading through the posts, someone mentioned that they were up to episode four.

Is there anywhere that I can see Blood Monday episodes, subbed in English, online? I'm really looking forward to watch this drama after I saw the main lead in Koizora the movie.

Thanx.....

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Oct 27th, '08, 02:12

TimeLesSub, the main group subbing this, has not even released episode 1 for torrent or download yet, so it won't be online for streaming anywhere.

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ccdj » Oct 27th, '08, 05:46

To viewers,

Please DO NOT UPLOAD TLS's Bloody Monday to any uploading site regardless of whether credit is given or not when we release it later. If you want to watch it, just download it off torrent over here at d-addicts. If you have problem with dwnloading off torrent, we will also be uploading it via DDL later.

Saejin

Post by Saejin » Oct 29th, '08, 10:47

i wanna watch Bloody Monday so badly.
Where can I watch it>? :)

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Oct 29th, '08, 10:55

download it here per torrent:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

subs will be avaible soon

Saejin

Post by Saejin » Oct 29th, '08, 15:35

Thank you soo much. ^__^
I been really finding ways to watch it. LOL. ^^

Frej

Post by Frej » Oct 29th, '08, 16:09

my guess is that timelessub already finished the subbing of the first episode but is stalling with public release because of mysoju and dramacrazy?
fansub strike?

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Oct 29th, '08, 16:38

no, they aren't finished yet
when you look at their HP you will see that the subs are in QC
http://s1.zetaboards.com/TimeLesSub/site/

Frej

Post by Frej » Oct 29th, '08, 16:40

QC for over a week? well kind of doubt the qc takes that long.

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Oct 29th, '08, 16:59

Frej wrote:QC for over a week? well kind of doubt the qc takes that long.
People have lives man. Be patient... or sub it yourself if you want it done in a timeframe your happy with.

powerKid

Post by powerKid » Oct 29th, '08, 21:32

stay with the topic and discuss the drama please.

i really like this drama. i think it is somewhat different to what we had until now when it comes to teenage crime/suspense/mystery because it depicts something... different. i am not sure how to express this... but a student which is a master hacker is being cased by the state and others and has to find something against a supervirus. that is quite original, isn't it? at first i really thought it was a high-class drama like a hollywood movie (a good one, yes there are such!).

the acting is quite good, too, and miura perfectly fits his role, i think. i am looking forward to the rest of this drama!

great season this fall!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Oct 30th, '08, 09:06

^ You mean great shows this season :lol

Yah, I agree, so many good shows waiting patiently to be subbed. Ahh need to get away from the monitor and stop checking d-addicts every hour for new subs to come out. Hence, watching older complete dramas. :D

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Nov 4th, '08, 13:35

Just watched it. Bloody Monday... Bloody Awesome. :thumleft:

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Nov 5th, '08, 00:09

I'm out of ways to praise this show. :lol

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Nov 5th, '08, 00:56

VerusMaya II wrote:I'm out of ways to praise this show. :lol
it truly is too awesome for words<333

nofsummer

Post by nofsummer » Nov 6th, '08, 02:04

Approved!! I love how neat everything is. Granted the story line isn't that original, but I am still hooked. So pround of Haruma, such an impactful actor. Simply one of the best dorama for this season~

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 6th, '08, 02:40

This definitely is a very good dorama...
like the cast a lot and the story... it's quite different from most other doramas this season

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 6th, '08, 02:54

nofsummer wrote:Approved!! I love how neat everything is. Granted the story line isn't that original, but I am still hooked. So pround of Haruma, such an impactful actor. Simply one of the best dorama for this season~
Well., the story line is at least more original than all that lovey dovey stuff that is airing right now... The shows are not too bad but actually I think they's starting to bore me. It's kinda all the same over and over...

And of course it's a huuuuge plus that Haruma's acting really makes you feel "involved". If you haven't read the manga I guess the story is unpredictable (except of course for the scenes where Haruma is about to die... no protagonist would mean no story).
The other actors are really good, too. Well, some are not the best, but I think the actors all kinda fit their character, which I cannot say for a lot of dramas I've seen so far.

nofsummer

Post by nofsummer » Nov 6th, '08, 03:49

miepie wrote: Well., the story line is at least more original than all that lovey dovey stuff that is airing right now... The shows are not too bad but actually I think they's starting to bore me. It's kinda all the same over and over...
Well not comparing to the lovey dovey drama out there..., but to the same genre..., undoubtedly this has been done before... and I agree that most of the actors are quite believable, which is a huge plus to the whole thing. Too bad that this is a dorama, somehow I feel that this kind of story need a single blow, and drama tends to be too long and draggy, it might drag the excitement down to some people. :)

ManweVaire

Post by ManweVaire » Nov 6th, '08, 11:04

mysticwater wrote:btw: BM on TFP2 is being translated by BNS over the weekend
and i plan to push it out quickly after that so expect it sometime in the very near future
oh wow! thank you in advance! what a big surprise, thank you! :)

this is one heck of a drama, arguably the best this season.. :)

nek

Post by nek » Nov 11th, '08, 22:56

incredible show. 24 meets japan. btw, anyone saw Kichise Michiko(Orihara Maya) nipple slip?! :D

lilchan

Post by lilchan » Nov 12th, '08, 07:14

Bloody Monday scares me, all those dying scenes, but it seems to be exicting
I cant find myself loving it though

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Nov 12th, '08, 10:29

first I thought Maou was the the most exciting Dorama what I've ever seen, but BM beat it
I really really love it.

and I could cry....I wasn't able to see the 5th episode on saturday and now I've to wait for the subs because I don't want to know what happend anymore to keep the tension and the fun to watch

btw Otoya's (Satou Takeru) Kyuudo szenes are :wub: *like this guy*

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Nov 16th, '08, 08:46

nek wrote:incredible show. 24 meets japan. btw, anyone saw Kichise Michiko(Orihara Maya) nipple slip?! :D
nipple slip ??? :O

Syphire

Post by Syphire » Nov 19th, '08, 19:42

Just watched the second episode. I think it is the best drama so far of this season.
The acting is not as good as in other dramas but then again the story and the characterdevelopment is much more interesting.

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Nov 19th, '08, 23:26

i just watched the first two eps subbed and it's very good, exciting, and not as terrifying as i thought it would be. Thanks so much to timelessub for subbing this.

Also, this was the first time that i've really heard and taken noticed of miura haruma. i thought that his acting was very mature for his age--i actually thought he was a 20-something trying to pull off the role of a teenager. After looking him up in wiki, i also realized that i have seen him act before and really thought he played his roles well, but not enough for me to take notice until now (i havent watched koizura yet..so dunno if that matters).

anyway, i really like this drama and how the first two eps were; here's hoping that the rest of the drama will be awesome as well.

Tsujoi

Post by Tsujoi » Nov 20th, '08, 01:53

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the drama so far. Maybe it's because I have been reading the manga...

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Nov 20th, '08, 02:00

Tsujoi wrote:I'm actually pretty disappointed with the drama so far. Maybe it's because I have been reading the manga...
Let's face it... Book > movie/show is always true. With that being said, i really like this show. It seems to be somewhat of a new direction for japanese mainstreem tv.

1 more thing, in contrary to another poster, i think the acting is quite good. :D

:thumleft:

nofsummer

Post by nofsummer » Nov 20th, '08, 06:07

I'M LOVING IT!!

Syphire

Post by Syphire » Nov 20th, '08, 14:12

lynchmob72 wrote:
Tsujoi wrote:I'm actually pretty disappointed with the drama so far. Maybe it's because I have been reading the manga...
Let's face it... Book > movie/show is always true. With that being said, i really like this show. It seems to be somewhat of a new direction for japanese mainstreem tv.

1 more thing, in contrary to another poster, i think the acting is quite good. :D

:thumleft:
The acting is good, just not as good as some other dramas ;) But maybe it is just my imagination.

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Nov 23rd, '08, 00:45

Wooh! Just finished watching the second episode last night and twas so cool.. the suspense, the blood xD

Haruma is just the best xD

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Nov 25th, '08, 05:05

woot! 3rd ep hardsub is available for download
i hope the download finishes as soon as i arrive home from school xD

SH_BV_7

Post by SH_BV_7 » Nov 25th, '08, 23:05

episode 3 was scary good. alot of suspense at the end. and i thought i knew who the spy was, boy was i wrong.

gotta say, this is one of my favorite drama this season.

Billion

Post by Billion » Nov 26th, '08, 05:21

Just watched ep3 and wow, didn't see that coming. This is the only jdrama of the season I'm watching and it's very good. I'm eagerly awaiting the next release by Timeless. Looks like ep4 is bringing in the romance. :unsure: I'd be more interested if it involved the adults instead of the kids.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Nov 26th, '08, 15:59

okay so regarding the end of episode 3:
i'm upset. i liked sayuri :( she was so pretty

i also can't imagine narimiya hiroki playing the main bad guy. i just picture him as nobu all the time.

Syphire

Post by Syphire » Nov 26th, '08, 20:51

I freaked out at the end of episode 3. So badass, can't really describe my feeling right now.
Never thought of her as the spy and she killed him in cold blood. Damnit these subs take too long, can't wait for the next episode.

The BEST drama these season has to offer. Nothing compares to it.

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Nov 26th, '08, 22:41

i didnt expect she(the officer) was one of the bad guys xD anyway i got suspicious when she said about the blue car though haha!

this show is getting me more excited every time i watch a new episode xD

SPY GIRL

Post by SPY GIRL » Nov 27th, '08, 01:41

Ryuuta wrote:first I thought Maou was the the most exciting Dorama what I've ever seen, but BM beat it
I really really love it.
oh yeah .. just like me :lol

the drama is the BEST this season XD
miura ..day after day i love him more&more :wub: :lol :lol
& i hate THAT woman Kichise Michiko 1st in maou and now here :glare:
i just finished watching the 3rd episode ..
am so excited with this drama ..
:cry:
Last edited by SPY GIRL on Nov 27th, '08, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

shiningstarss

Post by shiningstarss » Nov 27th, '08, 04:08

this is lovely drama!!! but the storyline is a little hard to digest...

lilchan

Post by lilchan » Nov 27th, '08, 09:24

it seems liek Kichise Michiko always plays those evil roles,*thinks of Taiyo to Umi*

Not_Priority

Post by Not_Priority » Nov 28th, '08, 03:52

dark story again? :p

yes i like to watch it, but the hero is too weak ... make me uneasy :p

tkah

Post by tkah » Nov 28th, '08, 04:28

I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for EP 4. Love this Drama!

Saejin

Post by Saejin » Nov 29th, '08, 03:47

LOL~ Episode 7 is already up baby~~~

cocomonk22

Post by cocomonk22 » Nov 29th, '08, 11:10

This is on right now on TBS... The tech stuff sounds interesting, but based on the name, it sounds bloody, which I don't like to much. The storyline sort of reminds me of the show 24.
Last edited by cocomonk22 on Apr 16th, '10, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

idyanie

Post by idyanie » Nov 29th, '08, 11:14

this drama is pretty good.kind of something different to look for. :lol

LissyLamoire

Post by LissyLamoire » Nov 29th, '08, 23:14

I wanted to wait untill all the episodes where subbed ... But I just couldn't wait!!! And now ... And now I feel a lot of regret ... I really want to see ep 4. I never thought she was the bad guy!!!

I really think this drama has a very original story I really love it!

But when I think about the story it freaks me out. This is a story that can be real. Terrorism is something that's a lot in the news and this way is really freaky xD because there are a lot of scary diseases in the labs... =S no dont think about that xD

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Dec 1st, '08, 04:33

LissyLamoire wrote:But when I think about the story it freaks me out. This is a story that can be real. Terrorism is something that's a lot in the news and this way is really freaky xD because there are a lot of scary diseases in the labs... =S no dont think about that xD
I think that's what makes this show very interesting. It has a basis in reality. (Well, except for the hacking maybe. That's pushing it a little :lol )

Lindsey

Post by Lindsey » Dec 2nd, '08, 01:41

Actually it's not that unrealistic. Many african government sites have been being hacked lately and hacking has become a much bigger problem then the media tells it to be.

I love his character, he plays it perfectly, its not a one sided character.

Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light » Dec 3rd, '08, 00:46

i dunno, after being a fan of 24, there are so many things which are almost directly copied, but rather than the lead being a "bauer-like" character, we have a high school hacker?
i mean this is a pretty unbelievable storyline

Yessy89

Post by Yessy89 » Dec 3rd, '08, 01:09

Hey it may look 'unrealistic' but her youth this days ae SUPER smart...not that past youths aren't but in this days even a 5 year old can use the computer better than a teacher who has been studying for many years. Don't doubt highschoolers..many are very INTELLEGENT and can do what they show shows...but still Miura Harumas' charecter is pretty nice and i like the drama! :D

cocomonk22

Post by cocomonk22 » Dec 6th, '08, 11:01

It's on again, this episode looks very exciting! Only thing is why does it come on on Saturday? I think 'Monday' would have made more sense. :roll
Last edited by cocomonk22 on Apr 16th, '10, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

nogo

Post by nogo » Dec 7th, '08, 00:26

lilchan wrote:it seems liek Kichise Michiko always plays those evil roles,*thinks of Taiyo to Umi*
..and she's very good in it ;)
(there are way to less pictures out there of her.. - just a little note ) :unsure:

why should it make more sense, when it aires on mondays?
bloody monday
has nothing to do with the day of the airing...

Angeline17

Post by Angeline17 » Dec 8th, '08, 13:33

I'm just curious of who K is? can he be the newly appointed head in third I? or the father of otoya? or otoya himself? I can't decipher! haha... well it's really confusing after watching episode 9... I just don't understand, why third I let their guards down when in fact the whole thing is not yet finished. Maya's not yet been caught and also J and the mysterious K, of course they got no clue of him.

btw, LOVE Kirishima san :wub: haha! he's so cute with those serious eyes...

Please answer me, anyone who knows K? thank you! :lol

xtraordinarilynaked

Post by xtraordinarilynaked » Dec 9th, '08, 02:31

Angeline17 wrote: Please answer me, anyone who knows K? thank you! :lol
I'm not sure but I think he might be J's father.
Does anyone have the OST? I believe it was released on the 3rd.[/spoiler]
Last edited by xtraordinarilynaked on Dec 14th, '08, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

Angeline17

Post by Angeline17 » Dec 9th, '08, 10:07

oh! what about the pastor? J called him oto-san in the same episode (9). hehe... its really confusing eh?

btw, I have the OST, over the rain by flumpool...

LoLaPaLoUzA

subtitle

Post by LoLaPaLoUzA » Dec 9th, '08, 21:07

where to find subtitle for episode 5 6 7 8 and 9

i cant watch it bcoz dun have subtitle :-(

Help Me Help Me! :-(
Last edited by LoLaPaLoUzA on Dec 9th, '08, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

xtraordinarilynaked

Post by xtraordinarilynaked » Dec 9th, '08, 21:08

Angeline17 wrote:oh! what about the pastor? J called him oto-san in the same episode (9). hehe... its really confusing eh?
hmm I don't remember that. Where in the episode was it?

Angeline17

Post by Angeline17 » Dec 10th, '08, 12:47

xtraordinarilynaked wrote: Where in the episode was it?
The time when the pastor returned and they were in their headquarter discussing about the attack on monday. Anyway, thanks! :D

Angeline17

Re: subtitle

Post by Angeline17 » Dec 10th, '08, 12:51

LoLaPaLoUzA wrote:where to find subtitle for episode 5 6 7 8 and 9

i cant watch it bcoz dun have subtitle :-(

Help Me Help Me! :-(
If you can understand chinese sub, tudou has it. Visit www.tudou.com and simply type bloody monday + [your episode of choice]. :-)

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Dec 10th, '08, 13:46

oh goodness gracious, spoilers xD

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Dec 10th, '08, 18:35

Anyone know when is 5(subbed version) coming out?

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Dec 11th, '08, 07:16

^ i too, am dyin' to see the next episode subbed! i don't wanna spoil myself with the raw version. :P

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 11th, '08, 08:29

Could you guys please put the ep 9 spoilers in between tags cause there are people who haven't watched it yet?
And about what you said:
I think K is Otoya case K comes after J and J said Otoya is his little brother. OMG! I won't be able to take it if Otoya is evil! WHY????
[/i]

iloveasiangirlsfeet

Post by iloveasiangirlsfeet » Dec 11th, '08, 09:44

Hi,

I have downloaded "bloody monday" but I don't understand the story at all.

My Japanse isn't that good yet. Are there any subtitles for it?

I downloaded these:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

I have found these: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_67178.htm

But where is the rest?

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Dec 11th, '08, 10:36

^its called paitence. it takes time to subtitle an ENTIRE series. you cant expect them to sub all 9 available episodes overnight. that and its still airing in japan. fansubing can be a long and tedious process, especially for QUALITY subtitles. i would know. im a fansubber myself. life often gets in the way too, which adds more delays.
but i believe epi5 will be released soon according to the status on timelessub portal.

no spoilers...
but omg episode 9 floored me. this is by far the best series ive watched so far. and ive watched MANY good dramas. mind u, u cant really compare it to other genres but in my opinion this is my fav drama ive watched in a loooong time.
the first few episodes were very predictable for me, but episode 9 caught me off gaurd. which is a first. shows RARELY catch me off gaurd like this one did. finally, a show that caught me in one of its twists! finally!
epi9 was very moving and mind stimulating, it screams entertainment, and keeps me on the edge of my seat wanting the next episode RIGHT NOW, not 6 days from now.
my japanese isn't fluent either, but i guess i know enough to get the gist and follow along, yet it still keeps me hooked.
it says something when i can sit through 9 full RAW episodes (i havent even started watching them with subtitles yet- ill prob rewatch it when all subtitles are available)

plus with each episode takeru keeps getting sexyer/pretty/hotter/etc each time hes on screen. his acting has always impressed me, but i just cant stop watching him.
as much as i love haruma, takeru seems to be stealing all my attention<33 hes very diverse in any role he plays, bloody monday is no exception.
gotta love the bloody monday eye candy~ fujimaru/otoya/jay<333 omnomnom

/ramble

in response to a2a. epi 9 spoiler
even if Otoya is K, doesn't mean he's evil per-say. tho that would be another awesome twist to this already awesome show. :3